PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Lloyd.

DB-Freak
12-18-2011, 06:07 PM
This is random and irrelevant today...but

I miss the guy. Practically got nothing back for a playmaker that we may need down the road this season.

I was wrong. I thought we should have traded to get anything back in return, but we need someone like him down the road.

bronco militia
12-18-2011, 06:08 PM
maybe we should put our WR's at safety

KevinJames
12-18-2011, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't call an early 5th round pick nothing....

We got a chance to develop our younger WRs you know guys that will actually be here like Demaryius Thomas.

Mogulseeker
12-18-2011, 07:52 PM

We got a chance to develop our younger WRs you know guys that will actually be here like Demaryius Thomas.

You know, we could lose out, and this season is stil la success (obviously I don't want that)... but I'm not buying into all this hype that this offense won't work.

While our defense has pulled us out of a few games

So yeah, I'm down with just developing our youth this year.

We need to open up the bank and get a good corner in FA this offseason and somehow get Mattheau next year.

KevinJames
12-18-2011, 08:15 PM
You know, we could lose out, and this season is stil la success (obviously I don't want that)... but I'm not buying into all this hype that this offense won't work.

While our defense has pulled us out of a few games

So yeah, I'm down with just developing our youth this year.

We need to open up the bank and get a good corner in FA this offseason and somehow get Mattheau next year.

People just have to have patience man over reacting from a game where we definitely would have been close at the end if it wasn't for 3 turnovers that all lead to points.

To say this offense won't work the same offense that went for 150+ rushing yds in the first qtr against a usually sound run D against a smart defensive coach like BB to say that won't work is a joke. I hate how people act like all we do is the option its just a wrinkle in our offense, if teams can't stop we will repeat it like any smart coach would do.

Demaryius Thomas and Tim Tebow are developing some nice chemistry on the field I don't think Thomas had a drop today and thats huge the more he plays the better we get in the future. Give Tim an off-season w/ OTAs working with Elway I am very intrigued and excited. Demaryius has the talent to be an elite WR will he be? That remains to be seen.

I think we need to go after a CB too that has to be the #1 target. I also think we need speed at RB somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd round.

lonestar
12-18-2011, 08:17 PM

considering it is almost a 4th rounder actually a pretty good deal for getting rid of a cancer..

I suspect he is pissing and moaning he is NOT in DEN today..

houghtam
12-18-2011, 08:22 PM
considering it is almost a 4th rounder actually a pretty good deal for getting rid of a cancer who was going to be gone next year anyway

I suspect he is pissing and moaning he is NOT in DEN today..

FIFY

lonestar
12-18-2011, 08:24 PM
FIFY

Thanks forgot to add that..

lonestar
12-18-2011, 08:28 PM
People just have to have patience man over reacting from a game where we definitely would have been close at the end if it wasn't for 3 turnovers that all lead to points.

To say this offense won't work the same offense that went for 150+ rushing yds in the first qtr against a usually sound run D against a smart defensive coach like BB to say that won't work is a joke. I hate how people act like all we do is the option its just a wrinkle in our offense, if teams can't stop we will repeat it like any smart coach would do.

Demaryius Thomas and Tim Tebow are developing some nice chemistry on the field I don't think Thomas had a drop today and thats huge the more he plays the better we get in the future. Give Tim an off-season w/ OTAs working with Elway I am very intrigued and excited. Demaryius has the talent to be an elite WR will he be? That remains to be seen.

I think we need to go after a CB too that has to be the #1 target. I also think we need speed at RB somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd round.

yep 21 has been beaten like a rented mule the past few games..

Almost think we should set his ass and put in a 5 DL guy probably wind up with the same results.. He certainly can't cover anyone..
at least in this last game I do not think he did.. Maybe I blinked and he did something but it was a free range side of the field when he was there..