PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Vikings : Breaking Down The TEs and Backs Film

ICON
12-06-2011, 08:24 PM
In this weekly article, Pro Football Spotlight brings us the blocking performances of the recent Broncos game.

http://profootballspotlight.com/broncos/broncos-vikings-week-13-breaking-tes-backs-film

Nice read not sure how accurate.

strafen
12-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Looks good to me.
I'd just wish we start mixing it up in the passing game by throwing to the TE's more, since they've always seem to be in the vicinity of the line scrimmage doing blocks...

Vegas_Bronco
12-06-2011, 08:34 PM
:thumbs:Looks good to me.
I'd just wish we start mixing it up in the passing game by throwing to the TE's more, since they've always seem to be in the vicinity of the line scrimmage doing blocks...

That may have been the plan last Sunday until Tebow recognized that cover 2 had become cover 1 side of the field.

ICON
12-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Looks good to me.

If Denver could sign Jermichael Finley in FA that would be out of this world but he'll command top dollar.

cutthemdown
12-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Fells just sort of a decent football player. Broncos need someone at the TE spot that can really do it all well.

cutthemdown
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
If Denver could sign Jermichael Finley in FA that would be out of this world but he'll command top dollar.

Is he religious lol! :rofl:

fontaine
12-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Fells was awful to mediocre in the game. That safety was a direct result of him completely whiffing on his block allowing Allen to run loose and get in the backfield.

Larsen, as ever, is an awesome blocker.

fatcard
12-07-2011, 04:54 AM
Dude. No fa's necessary. Build through the draft, it's what tebow would do.