PDA

View Full Version : Is it to early to dream about SB rings for Champ and Dawkins ?

Quoydogs
12-05-2011, 12:06 PM
So is there a chance that Champ and Dawkins could get there rings this year ? I mean wouldn't that be just sick. Can't think of two more deserving people. Or is this just complete homerizm ?

ant1999e
12-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Slow your roll...

Garcia Bronco
12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
yes...it's too early. Worry about the Bears.

jmz313
12-05-2011, 12:09 PM
There's a chance, a slim one but a chance. it's why they play the games and haven't just shipped the Lombardi to Aaron Rodgers house already.

That One Guy
12-05-2011, 12:09 PM
LOL

Anything can happen in the AFC but IF some craziness happened and Denver made the SB, the scoreboard would remind us of some previous Broncos SB games. I'm drooling for the SF/GB NFCCG which will most likely result in a SB win, as well.

Broncbow
12-05-2011, 12:12 PM
I am thinking Super Bowl contenders "IF" we could initiate the offense we saw in the second half in the firt half, why wait till we are behind to unleash Tebow in the passing game.

bronco militia
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Santa Tebow Delivers!

bronco militia
12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
oops...I broke the internet again

Kid A
12-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Everybody out of the thread. This never happened.

Shotgun Willie
12-05-2011, 12:23 PM
To the OP: It's never too early. Have at it. Enjoy life.

All this "don't look ahead" nonsense, is just that. Nonsense. We as fans can look ahead and dream all we want. Our postings on the Mane have no effect on the outcome of any game, so go right ahead.

JDB7821
12-05-2011, 12:26 PM
They would certainly earn them if they stopped the Packers' passing game. They would have to play the best games of their careers (which is saying something) and Miller/Dumervil would have to combine for at least 5 sacks. If that was to happen, Tebow would handle the rest.

DomCasual
12-05-2011, 12:28 PM
I think that's pretty unlikely.

But, let's put it this way. When we were 1-4, if someone had started a thread asking if there was any chance starting Tebow after the BYE would put us in a position to make a run at the playoffs, they would have been ridiculed.

Who knows what happens with this crazy team as the weeks go on?

BroncoBeavis
12-05-2011, 12:34 PM
LOL

Anything can happen in the AFC but IF some craziness happened and Denver made the SB, the scoreboard would remind us of some previous Broncos SB games. I'm drooling for the SF/GB NFCCG which will most likely result in a SB win, as well.

I don't see GB's D stonewalling anyone like in our old SB losses. I think you'd have to put GB on upset alert against another superpowered offense like NO. Sure Rodgers gives them an edge in a shootout. But they're only a mistake or two away from going home emptyhanded.

And who knows what can happen in Green Bay in January. Might turn out to be the opposite of home field advantage depending on the weather.

They were on the road for the entire postseason last year. Hard to believe, but it might've helped.

Peoples Champ
12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
too early

Aftermath
12-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Too early BUT there isnt two current players in the NFL that deserve one more.

vonqkilla
12-05-2011, 01:09 PM
I just read Elway is having the team use the off day for ring sizing.

Peoples Champ
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM
So is there a chance that Champ and Dawkins could get there rings this year ? I mean wouldn't that be just sick. Can't think of two more deserving people. Or is this just complete homerizm ?

that would be awesome if we do, but we still got to get through either New England, Pittsburgh/ Baltimore on the road, and then probably the packers, who blew us out.

Kaylore
12-05-2011, 01:12 PM

This.

That One Guy
12-05-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't see GB's D stonewalling anyone like in our old SB losses. I think you'd have to put GB on upset alert against another superpowered offense like NO. Sure Rodgers gives them an edge in a shootout. But they're only a mistake or two away from going home emptyhanded.

And who knows what can happen in Green Bay in January. Might turn out to be the opposite of home field advantage depending on the weather.

They were on the road for the entire postseason last year. Hard to believe, but it might've helped.

I agree, mostly. I actually wonder if SF isn't the better team just because of the holes in GBs D. Just, at times, I think Denver and GB have a relatively comparable D. I've seen some games where the Pack D came to play, some where they're lax. I've seen some games where the Broncos D showed up and I've seen some where they made Ponder look like Manning. Denver's might be a little more consistent but not enough to make up for the difference in O.

Either way, first and foremost, the team has to become more consistent across the board. If they can do that, we never know what might happen. Just with the current squad's current tendencies, a GB or SF game would be a 3 score+ blowout, I think.

strafen
12-05-2011, 01:29 PM

It's homerism, and you just jinxed the team!
Way to go...

strafen
12-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Slow your roll...No ****...
I hate this kind of crap from people.
Dude, delete this stupid thread. It's bad mojo!

Gort
12-05-2011, 01:32 PM

http://symonsez.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/a5e7a3047ac216d3c6cb64_large.jpg

Paladin
12-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Bears! Bears! Bears!

Give them little bustards rough toilet paper!

gunns
12-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Santa Tebow Delivers!

Wow, the guy lower with the half bald head is my son's father in law. To his left would be my son and then me. We were talking to those people during the game. There were so many Bronco fans there.

Shotgun Willie
12-05-2011, 01:40 PM
It's homerism, and you just jinxed the team!
Way to go...

No ****...
I hate this kind of crap from people.
Dude, delete this stupid thread. It's bad mojo!

If ANYONE from the Mane had this much influence over the universe, we'd have a lot bigger problems than jinxing the Broncos.

People really need to lighten up.

We don't play for or coach the Broncos. We can look past whoever we want and dream all we want. We can be distracted all we want while the Broncos practice and plan for this week's game and you know what? It doesn't matter. We can't jinx anything.

Broncbow
12-05-2011, 01:41 PM
I just read Elway is having the team use the off day for ring sizing.

http://store.cstv.com/store/Vendor204/fullscale/tm1239-c.JPG

Gort
12-05-2011, 01:41 PM
If ANYONE from the Mane had this much influence over the universe, we'd have a lot bigger problems than jinxing the Broncos.

i have this much influence over the universe. i just choose not to exercise it.

true story.

strafen
12-05-2011, 01:47 PM

People really need to lighten up.

We don't play for or coach the Broncos. We can look past whoever we want and dream all we want. We can be distracted all we want while the Broncos practice and plan for this week's game and you know what? It doesn't matter. We can't jinx anything.True story!

Chris
12-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Santa Tebow Delivers!

Was thinking for a bit why those girls looked familiar... and then I remembered...

Smilin Assassin
12-05-2011, 01:52 PM

This.

Not just a cliche: "One game at a time"

Shotgun Willie
12-05-2011, 01:55 PM
This.

Not just a cliche: "One game at a time"

From the same folks who, before the season even starts, start and/or participate in threads titled: "predict our 2011 record", etc.

chadta
12-05-2011, 02:01 PM
i remember the last time we played Green Bay for a superbowl and they were looking to repeat.

just saying

but yeah its WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to early to even talk about that

Smilin Assassin
12-05-2011, 02:18 PM
From the same folks who, before the season even starts, start and/or participate in threads titled: "predict our 2011 record", etc.

Is it? Cuz...I didn't predict our record, so......

Crushaholic
12-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Green Bay would have to lose early in the playoffs. That would level the playing field a LITTLE bit, and give us a chance...

orng&blu
12-05-2011, 02:29 PM

In the words of the great Keith Jackson, "WHOA NELLIE"!!!!!