PDA

View Full Version : single season 4th quarter comebacks

Bronx33
12-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Anybody got a link or info?

Spider
12-04-2011, 10:07 PM
I dont but I think the Bills a few years back may have the record ...Chris berman every week for a while there saying no one circles the wagon like Bills

vonqkilla
12-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Today Tebow was down 21-0 at the half, and got another win, in OT, after Josh Freeman was stopped on 4th in inches from his own 25. Who goes for it there? Dumbass. Madden

MagicHef
12-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Today Tebow was down 21-0 at the half, and got another win, in OT, after Josh Freeman was stopped on 4th in inches from his own 25. Who goes for it there? Dumbass. Madden

What a fascinating post.

That One Guy
12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
What a fascinating post.

LOL

I'm still trying to figure out WTF that post was..

cutthemdown
12-04-2011, 11:23 PM
HUH what game did Killa watch lol?

cutthemdown
12-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Pretty soon the stories will be:

Remember dat game when da Tebow was down by 47 points, and then he threw 4 tds passes and ran for another 3 to spark the comeback? Or dat time when all da Broncos were hurt and Tebow played every position! Man da Tebow can play some football.

Bronx33
12-04-2011, 11:26 PM
well this thread was a fail

That One Guy
12-04-2011, 11:37 PM
well this thread was a fail

LOL

I did a quick search and Tebow was the 3rd fastest to 4 comebacks after last week's game.

I don't have a means to check anything but at least after last week's game, it was not yet historical. I did find that Josh Freeman currently holds the fastest to 8 comebacks at 28 starts. Tebow now has 5 after 10 starts. I think he'll win.

ZONA
12-04-2011, 11:42 PM
I tried searching Google and all I can find is career 4th qtr comebacks. Definitely would be cool to know how has the most in a single season.

troya900
12-04-2011, 11:43 PM
LOL

I did a quick search and Tebow was the 3rd fastest to 4 comebacks after last week's game.

I don't have a means to check anything but at least after last week's game, it was not yet historical. I did find that Josh Freeman currently holds the fastest to 8 comebacks at 28 starts. Tebow now has 5 after 10 starts. I think he'll win.

Hmm I was thinking he had 6, but I guess they tied the Raiders on the last play of the 3rd quarter. Now I kinda wish McGahee was caught at the 1 or 2 yard line lol

Bronx33
12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
LOL

I have googled my ass off on the topic for (single season 4th quarter comebacks) and cant find anything that pertains to (single season stats)

That One Guy
12-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Scott Kacsmar is a football researcher/writer who has contributed large quantities of data to Pro-Football-Reference.com (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/), including the only standardized database of fourth quarter comebacks and game-winning drives. He truly does not like Vince Young. You can send any questions or comments to Scott at smk_42@yahoo.com and you can follow him on Twitter at @CaptainComeback.

Seems like if anyone would have the answer, they would.

Bronx33
12-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Scott Kacsmar is a football researcher/writer who has contributed large quantities of data to Pro-Football-Reference.com (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/), including the only standardized database of fourth quarter comebacks and game-winning drives. He truly does not like Vince Young. You can send any questions or comments to Scott at smk_42@yahoo.com and you can follow him on Twitter at @CaptainComeback.

Seems like if anyone would have the answer, they would.

been there i can career records but not single season.

That One Guy
12-04-2011, 11:48 PM
been there i can career records but not single season.

I meant you could email if you really wanted to know. Seems it'd be an easy spit up for a good database.