PDA

View Full Version : game balls (12/4 @ MIN)

Gort
12-04-2011, 07:56 PM
i'd give game balls to:

Haggan - pick 6
Prater - game winner as time expired
McGahee - another 100+ yards on his way to a 1000+ yard season
Tebow - 149.3 QBR
Goodman (redeemed himself) - set up game winner in regulation with a pick
Thomas - 4 catches for 144 yards and 2 TD

did i miss anyone?

Chris
12-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Not really.

Dawkins made some big plays but also left Harvin with a one on one when he scored I think

Quan Cosby played well but maybe not game ball worthy (least I think that was cosby returning kicks, could have been Royal..).

Bronx33
12-04-2011, 08:01 PM
haggen fillin in nicely for miller-prater-thomas- tebow

Swedish Extrovert
12-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Von Miller for showing how he is the Broncos MVP this year.

AlphaSeirra
12-04-2011, 08:29 PM
i'd give game balls to:

Haggan - pick 6
Tebow - 149.3 QBR

did i miss anyone?

List looks pretty good to me. :thumbs:

Tebow made the cover of the New NFL Magizine's 1st Issue. :angel:

The win over the Vikings makes 5 consecutive road wins, that hasn't been done by a Bronco team
since Elway was the Veteran QB. ^5

Tebow Week 13, 10th start: 10 of 15, 66.7% for 202 yds, 20.2 yds/comp with 2 TD's
to zero Ints, 149.3 PER.
Tebow now has 10 TD passes to 1 Int which I believe is now #1 in the NFL in TD/Int Ratio.
(weak inaccurate arm and can't make all of the throws, so he'll never be an NFL QB)
Tebow also had 3 runs for 15 yds, 5 ypc, but it should be 7.5 ypc because one was a no-gain run
at the end of the game to set up the final FG.

The Broncos best Off. player was Tebow, 217 yds with 2 TD's, several other players were close 2nds imoho. (former Gator).
The Vikings best Off. player was Harvin, 6 for 156 yds & 2 TD's, (former Gator).

Trivia note: Percy was very fast but average size and strength after his Soph season. Not good/big enough
for the NFL. So he decided to get with Tebow in the off season to work out with him. By the end of his
Jr season he was a Jr. early departure from UF and taken in the 1st Rnd. (1/22)Sucker had developed some
serious guns after just one year of Tebow workouts.

The Broncos best Def player was Haggar, several were close 2nds imo.
The Vikings best Def player was the stinking NFL officials.

And it was certainly another TEAM WIN!!! :thanku:

PS

Just think how far along Tim would be,,, if they had started him in both 2010 & 2011 instead of just going
for the 'Best Chance to Win' instead. :charge:

Swedish Extrovert
12-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Did anyone notice how Zane Beadles had a pretty great game?

Bronx33
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Did anyone notice how Zane Beadles had a pretty great game?

yes and folks were pretty hard on him early in the season.

barryr
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Many players came up big today. What the offense lacks, a guy that can take a short pass and make it a big gain, is just what Harvin can do. It would be great if the Broncos could reunite him with Tebow.

That One Guy
12-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Not really.

Dawkins made some big plays but also left Harvin with a one on one when he scored I think

Quan Cosby played well but maybe not game ball worthy (least I think that was cosby returning kicks, could have been Royal..).

The good ones were Cosby.

The crappy ones were Royal.

barryr
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
The good ones were Cosby.

The crappy ones were Royal.

Wouldn't Harvin look so much better on this team in place of Royal?

BroncoMan4ever
12-04-2011, 08:43 PM
i'd give game balls to:

Haggan - pick 6
Tebow - 149.3 QBR

did i miss anyone?

Decker

his work today does not show up in the stat sheets, but he was putting down some damn good blocking, and without him requiring Safety lookout while working from the slot, DT does not get those 2 TDs and we don't win.

BroncoMan4ever
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM
yes and folks were pretty hard on him early in the season.

at the time it was warranted for him and Walton

That One Guy
12-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Wouldn't Harvin look so much better on this team in place of Royal?

I would take about 25 other returnmen over Royal. One I was excited for was the Squid but we'll have to see how that develops in the future. Cosby showed at least some ability to recognize lanes. Royal is like Ray Charles with rocket boosters.

Worst returnman ever. Well, almost.

Swedish Extrovert
12-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I would take about 25 other returnmen over Royal. One I was excited for was the Squid but we'll have to see how that develops in the future. Cosby showed at least some ability to recognize lanes. Royal is like Ray Charles with rocket boosters.

http://thebluegrassspecial.com/archive/2010/august10/imagesaugust10/ray-charles1.jpg

barryr
12-04-2011, 09:05 PM

Problem is if Royal isn't helping in returns, he is pretty much useless out there since he has done little as a receiver for a couple years now. The Broncos need a receiver who has big play potential, like a Harvin type.