PDA

View Full Version : The Mile High Mojoe Appreciation Thread

RhymesayersDU
12-04-2011, 02:17 PM
A few weeks ago, any time anybody would bring up the upcoming draft, especially as it related to Andrew Luck, this guy would jump all over them. His premise is that we should focus on winning this week's game, and not worry about next week. As bleak as things looked before we went on this run, his premise was that maybe we win 1 game. And maybe that game leads into a 2nd win, and a 3rd, etc.

Shockingly, he's been happy with the team winning, and has not been concerned with telling everybody who hammered him about his position about how he was right. I was one of the major culprits. Every time he posted, I was against him. He was crazy. This team isn't good. We weren't going to win road games in Oakland, KC, or San Diego. The Jets? No way.

So, whether he saw something most of us didn't or if he's just the luckiest SOB this side of Mile High, he deserves some kudos.

SoCalBronco
12-04-2011, 02:20 PM
I wanted to be the first to reply in this potentially epic thread.

RhymesayersDU
12-04-2011, 02:21 PM
You know, I still don't 100% agree with him; I think it's OK to look towards the draft. But the guy was right in this case, and deserves this. I was totally wrong.

strafen
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
I appreciate that!

McDman
12-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Can't wait for his next Myspace update.

Popps
12-04-2011, 02:24 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2DXQZoYeZg0/TlgCXJGuDAI/AAAAAAAAAe8/1Z0mtr3-WDw/s1600/Halfcar_haters.gif

gyldenlove
12-04-2011, 02:25 PM
I wanted to be the first to reply in this potentially epic thread.

I want to be the first to reply to the first reply in this potentially epic thread.

rbackfactory80
12-04-2011, 02:25 PM
I don't get the MHM hate. Dude speaks his truth, that's all that matters. In fact I like that he is a nonconformist.

Keep fighting the good fight MHM.

24champ
12-04-2011, 02:29 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltv123TLZC1qdvt6u.gif

Rohirrim
12-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Let this be a lesson to you kids; Drugs and alcohol don't mix.

Crushaholic
12-04-2011, 02:32 PM
I give credit to the TEAM for focusing on one game at a time. No fan, including Mile High Mojoe, gets credit...

Mile High Mojoe
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
A few weeks ago, any time anybody would bring up the upcoming draft, especially as it related to Andrew Luck, this guy would jump all over them. His premise is that we should focus on winning this week's game, and not worry about next week. As bleak as things looked before we went on this run, his premise was that maybe we win 1 game. And maybe that game leads into a 2nd win, and a 3rd, etc.

Shockingly, he's been happy with the team winning, and has not been concerned with telling everybody who hammered him about his position about how he was right. I was one of the major culprits. Every time he posted, I was against him. He was crazy. This team isn't good. We weren't going to win road games in Oakland, KC, or San Diego. The Jets? No way.

So, whether he saw something most of us didn't or if he's just the luckiest SOB this side of Mile High, he deserves some kudos.

Wow! Thanks, I'm just glad the team is winning being right about Tebow seems secondary. I think it could be safely said now Tebow is the QB of the future for the Broncos. No matter how people want to hammer his game he wins, you'd think that be enough for Broncos fans but for some it just isn't.

24champ
12-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I think it could be safely said now Tebow is the QB of the future for the Broncos.

No it isn't. We still have some season left and games to win to make the playoffs. He still needs to continue to progress.

Mile High Mojoe
12-04-2011, 02:44 PM
No it isn't. We still have some season left and games to win to make the playoffs. He still needs to continue to progress.

I knew you of all people wouldn't be able to help yourself, thanks for not disappointing me.

DHallblows
12-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Can't wait for his next Myspace update.

+1

RhymesayersDU
12-04-2011, 09:00 PM
I give credit to the TEAM for focusing on one game at a time. No fan, including Mile High Mojoe, gets credit...

Are you one of those functional retards?

Wes Mantooth
12-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Are you one of those functional retards?

If MileHigh Mojoe can fess up that Luck is a very good, prototypical QB "prospect" and that the PAC 12 is a good conference (and actually start calling it the PAC 12, not the PAC 10), then props are on their way.

24champ
01-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Bump

broncocalijohn
01-04-2014, 05:59 PM
I think we need to find the luck sucks thread by MHM. Anyone find this numbskull on the internet? He never comes by anymore.

McDman
01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Wow! Thanks, I'm just glad the team is winning being right about Tebow seems secondary. I think it could be safely said now Tebow is the QB of the future for the Broncos. No matter how people want to hammer his game he wins, you'd think that be enough for Broncos fans but for some it just isn't.

I lol'd when I read this. Someone needs to find his thread whete he threatened to fight Rev and then started talking about penises.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-04-2014, 08:25 PM

Someone mentioned functional retard.....this post has drool all over it.

McDman
01-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Someone mentioned functional retard.....this post has drool all over it.

I made fun of him one time and someone got on to me because they said he was actually a functional retard. I don't know if they were kidding or not.

Wes Mantooth
01-05-2014, 09:46 AM
I made fun of him one time and someone got on to me because they said he was actually a functional retard. I don't know if they were kidding or not.

I now feel horrible.

McDman
01-05-2014, 09:54 AM
I now feel horrible.

Pretty sure he isn't.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2014, 09:56 AM

It was me, and I wasn't kidding.

Kaylore
01-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Pretty sure he isn't.

That there is some ambiguity on the subject speaks volumes. This is one of the reasons I've backed off Jetmeck.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2014, 10:06 AM
That there is some ambiguity on the subject speaks volumes. This is one of the reasons I've backed off Jetmeck.

I haven't seen Jetmeck's myspace blog and/or his picture. Also, f--k him in the ear even if he is retarded.

theAPAOps5
01-05-2014, 10:08 AM
I now feel horrible.

He isn't legally diagnosed as a functional retard. He just is one. Don't feel bad. He was a cop at one point, or so he says.

Wes Mantooth
01-05-2014, 10:18 AM
I haven't seen Jetmeck's myspace blog and/or his picture. Also, f--k him in the ear even if he is retarded.

Yeah can't do that. I have a line.

McDman
01-05-2014, 10:19 AM
It was me, and I wasn't kidding.

How do you know this? How could he be if he was a cop?

24champ
01-05-2014, 10:21 AM
For what its worth, I don't think his capabilities are low functioning. He stated he was a police officer at one point in his life and got injured on the job or something.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2014, 10:24 AM
How do you know this? How could he be if he was a cop?

I have two eyes and can use them in concert with my brain to form conclusions.

theAPAOps5
01-05-2014, 10:46 AM
I don't know what is worse. To be a functional retard and people say mean things or to not be a functional retard yet when a person suggests you may be, more than a few people actually begin to feel bad because it kind of makes sense.

There is nothing more rock bottom than that.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-05-2014, 10:48 AM
I don't know what is worse. To be a functional retard and people say mean things or to not be a functional retard yet when a person suggests you may be more than a few people actually begin to feel bad because it kind of makes sense.

It's a moral thicket.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
01-05-2014, 10:59 AM

Jetmeck and DB4life got into and both got banned. Otherwise we would be seeing plenty of Jet posts after that KC loss. It looked ugly

McDman
01-05-2014, 11:26 AM
I don't know what is worse. To be a functional retard and people say mean things or to not be a functional retard yet when a person suggests you may be, more than a few people actually begin to feel bad because it kind of makes sense.

Bahahaha! I laughed out loud when I read that. It's so true.

broncocalijohn
01-05-2014, 01:16 PM
For what its worth, I don't think his capabilities are low functioning. He stated he was a police officer at one point in his life and got injured on the job or something.

He got shot in the mind...yes, the mind.

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Broncocalijohn emailed and told me about this thread. Itís funny how in the title it says ďappreciation.Ē There isnít much appreciation towards me on this thread, only more personal attacks on me and for my point of view on this site. If the trolls who donít like me on this site are looking for me to respond with hateful comments youíll be wasting your time. I wonít be a part of it.

The reason Iíve stayed away is because Iíve had some serious health issues over the last 2 years. I had a bout of congestive heart failure and was in the hospital for a week and nearly died. After I recovered I had to reevaluate everything in my life and focus on whatís important.

Getting on the Orange Mane and fighting with trolls who are more obsessed with hating on me instead of having an open debate about the Broncos just isnít important to me anymore.

As for Luck heís played well, very well. I was wrong about how good he might be. I will point out that Luck was a very appropriate name after the Chiefs game. The Chiefs beat themselves after having a 28 point lead going into the second half. Soccup missed a gimme FG that should have won it. Luck had 4 INTís in the game too. Maybe you missed it. That said he played an outstanding game and I give him credit for not giving up on it. Heís a great NFL QBÖ there you have it.

At the time the thing that frustrated me about the discussion regarding Luck was too many fans on the OM had given up on the season and were instead focusing on next season. I understand the reasoning behind discussion of next yearís draft but donít understand giving up on the current season after game 5 or 6.

BTW way I finally did create a blog website that you haters may approve of but even if you donít I could care less what you opinion of me personally is.

http://jeffjacques.blogspot.com/

Iíll always be a Broncos Fan and Iím rooting for them to win the whole thing this year because theyíre my team. Whether Tebow, Luck or Manning is the QB makes no difference, I just want a winner.

As I said in the post the other day if any of you live in the Pacific NW and are planning a trip to see the Broncos play the Seahawks next season I plan to go and also plan to cater a tailgate party. Get in touch if you want to attend the tailgate party. Thatís all I got, I canít believe I spent this much time typing this today. GO BRONCOS!!

Eldorado
01-11-2014, 12:58 PM
lololol Epic thread is epic.

whoeey
01-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Luck could very well turn out as good as rothlesburger. I doubt it but anything is possible. He is nowhere near great yet, and likely never will be. His decisions are not conducive to being very "smart".

BroncosfanGuy
01-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Luck could very well turn out as good as rothlesburger
he's already better

whoeey
01-11-2014, 02:18 PM
he's already better

nope. identical? maybe.

BroncosfanGuy
01-11-2014, 04:01 PM
identical? maybe.

no, Luck's better.

whoeey
01-11-2014, 04:03 PM
no, Luck's better.

That would be hard for you to prove

McDman
01-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Ratted out by Broncocalijohn!

BroncosfanGuy
01-11-2014, 04:24 PM
That would be hard for you to prove

in 18th century talk, we hold these truths to be self evident

whoeey
01-11-2014, 05:21 PM
in 18th century talk, we hold these truths to be self evident

meh, big rapistburbler II

R8R H8R
01-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Broncocalijohn emailed and told me about this thread. Itís funny how in the title it says ďappreciation.Ē There isnít much appreciation towards me on this thread, only more personal attacks on me and for my point of view on this site. If the trolls who donít like me on this site are looking for me to respond with hateful comments youíll be wasting your time. I wonít be a part of it.

The reason Iíve stayed away is because Iíve had some serious health issues over the last 2 years. I had a bout of congestive heart failure and was in the hospital for a week and nearly died. After I recovered I had to reevaluate everything in my life and focus on whatís important.

Getting on the Orange Mane and fighting with trolls who are more obsessed with hating on me instead of having an open debate about the Broncos just isnít important to me anymore.

As for Luck heís played well, very well. I was wrong about how good he might be. I will point out that Luck was a very appropriate name after the Chiefs game. The Chiefs beat themselves after having a 28 point lead going into the second half. Soccup missed a gimme FG that should have won it. Luck had 4 INTís in the game too. Maybe you missed it. That said he played an outstanding game and I give him credit for not giving up on it. Heís a great NFL QBÖ there you have it.

At the time the thing that frustrated me about the discussion regarding Luck was too many fans on the OM had given up on the season and were instead focusing on next season. I understand the reasoning behind discussion of next yearís draft but donít understand giving up on the current season after game 5 or 6.

BTW way I finally did create a blog website that you haters may approve of but even if you donít I could care less what you opinion of me personally is.

http://jeffjacques.blogspot.com/

Iíll always be a Broncos Fan and Iím rooting for them to win the whole thing this year because theyíre my team. Whether Tebow, Luck or Manning is the QB makes no difference, I just want a winner.

As I said in the post the other day if any of you live in the Pacific NW and are planning a trip to see the Broncos play the Seahawks next season I plan to go and also plan to cater a tailgate party. Get in touch if you want to attend the tailgate party. Thatís all I got, I canít believe I spent this much time typing this today. GO BRONCOS!!

Good luck, Mojoe. I am glad you see there are more important things in life than football. I wish you the best of health. Please take care of yourself.

Natedogg
01-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Hired a ghostwriter.

broncocalijohn
01-11-2014, 06:19 PM
I read his blog. There I said it. Just bumped the readership 20%.

Broncos_OTM
01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Good luck, Mojoe. I am glad you see there are more important things in life than football. I wish you the best of health. Please take care of yourself.

Ditto this

McDman
01-11-2014, 07:00 PM
I read his blog. There I said it. Just bumped the readership 20%.

I have to ask. What made you email him??

Jekyll15Hyde
01-11-2014, 07:49 PM
no appreciation for that idiot savant.

whoeey
01-11-2014, 07:51 PM
no, Luck's better.

Say it

Wes Mantooth
01-11-2014, 07:51 PM
as much as I did and do disagree with you, glad your health has improved. Welcome back.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Say it

Flacco was likely to be packing his bags before the Moore play. Most locally in Bmore were writing off his franchise QB status and expecting him not to be resigned. He isnt any different now. Just like most other NFL QBs, he can get hot. But he isnt consistent.

broncocalijohn
01-11-2014, 08:10 PM
I have to ask. What made you email him??

It was when he started his thread last week and I told him PM(?) that he should have been here last week when we bumped his old threads about Luck and we even made an appreciation thread for him.

whoeey
01-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Flacco was likely to be packing his bags before the Moore play. Most locally in Bmore were writing off his franchise QB status and expecting him not to be resigned. He isnt any different now. Just like most other NFL QBs, he can get hot. But he isnt consistent.

wut? rivers<flacco LUCK<RAPISTBURGLER