PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore among the inactives

Dagmar
12-04-2011, 09:50 AM
S. R.Moore,
FB Q.Johnson,
LBs M.Mohamed & V.Miller,
OLs M.Ramirez & T.Hills,
TE J.Thomas.Carter has been playing very well I guess, was expecting more from Thomas and Moore this year though.

vonqkilla
12-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Kyle Mac gets promoted and took over the Safety spot. Rahim was all over Denver tv loving the spotlight. Rollercoaster ride for him.

Denver724
12-04-2011, 09:55 AM
I hope the light goes on with Moore. We cant afford to have another 2nd round bust. I think it comes down to Carter being a much better tackler. Moore is much more of a cover safety. In fact, I remember some saying before the draft that he may be a better fit at corner.

RhymesayersDU
12-04-2011, 10:06 AM
From Lindsay Jones' Twitter:

As @maxbroncos notes, four of the #Broncos 7 draft picks are inactive today. Only 1 (Miller) because of injury.

That... really sucks.

BroncoBen
12-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Moore is not big enough to wrap up, I wonder if he can play corner.

Denver724
12-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Funny how he idolizes Ed Reed and wants to emulate his game. I don't think Moore is big enough to be another Ed Reed.

Denver724
12-04-2011, 10:20 AM

As @maxbroncos notes, four of the #Broncos 7 draft picks are inactive today. Only 1 (Miller) because of injury.

That... really sucks.

Jury is still out, but I am am holding out hope that in a year or two Moore, Irving and Thomas turn it on. Right now we have Miller, Franklin and Carter starting. I think eventually the other three will be our starters.

I also think Virgil Green may also contribute greatly in the future. Mohammad and Beal are career back-ups/ST players in my opinion.

Shananahan
12-04-2011, 10:22 AM

That... really sucks.
Agreed. Then again, how many games was Pryce active for his rookie season?

Sometimes it takes a little while for the light to go on.

Br0nc0Buster
12-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Did Fox do this in Carolina?

Maybe he is just redshirting these guys because at the moment it is not crucial that they play

or maybe they just suck

not that preseason is much of an indicator, but I saw good things from Moore and Irving, and heard great things from camp about Thomas

theAPAOps5
12-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Thomas had a high ankle sprain that killed his momentum. The worst part of his game is run blocking. He was very bad at it. So mix those two with starting the Tebow RB option and it isn't great for him.