Hilarious!

Jason in LA
05-15-2012, 08:54 PM
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4397/images2ju.jpg

:)

Okay, that's just funny. lol

Jason in LA
05-15-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't necessarily disagree, but in this instance specifically the play was clearly an iso for DWade and with the way he got to the rim, he makes that 9/10 times.

I don't have an issue with Wade or even Bosh taking the last shot. This team is so talented that there is no reason for one player to be the guy to take the shot, and it is smart to keep the D off balance by having multiple options in those situations.

But when will it be LeBron taking the shot? When will it be LeBron with the ball making something happen, whether it's him either taking the shot, or setting up the shot? Seems like he's usually not a part of the play, or he can't wait to get the ball to somebody else.

Jason in LA
05-15-2012, 08:59 PM
The Spurs are putting on a clinic on how to pass the ball to get a wide open shot. This is pretty impressive.

DBroncos4life
05-15-2012, 09:13 PM
The Spurs are putting on a clinic on how to pass the ball to get a wide open shot. This is pretty impressive.

Its hard not to respect how well coached they are and how well they play as a team.

TDmvp
05-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Its hard not to respect how well coached they are and how well they play as a team.

Totally ... It's like they are the most boring great team I have ever seen but just do the little things so well that they usually are always in games. Even going back to when they still had Robinson.

DENVERDUI55
05-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Heat are screwed without bosh. Can't score enough and don't have a closer. Don't give me the wade is a closer yeah he was hot for a 2 year span but that ship sailed and bron is awful with pressure.

TDmvp
05-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Heat are screwed without bosh. Can't score enough and don't have a closer. Don't give me the wade is a closer yeah he was hot for a 2 year span but that ship sailed and bron is awful with pressure.

Yea you totally can't count on Lebrick in crunch time.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5329/lebronjamespowdertossvs.jpg

Hilarious!
Sorry but any reason to get to reuse that pic I made is a good thing.

phibacka31
05-16-2012, 07:47 AM
How bout them Pacers ... :strong:

SpringStein
05-16-2012, 07:49 AM
Totally ... It's like they are the most boring great team I have ever seen but just do the little things so well that they usually are always in games. Even going back to when they still had Robinson.

I find team basketball anything but boring.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-16-2012, 08:11 AM
The spurs have that label boring cause ESPN gave it to them. Rarely do they get any recognition. Duncan isn't a flamboyant personality. But on the court? There's many many highlights of crazy bball. Ginobili is so creative passing the ball it's never boring with him. He's a loose cannon out there. The public is not used to seeing names like Danny green and Kathi leonard but after these playoffs they'll know.

SonOfLe-loLang
05-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Yea you totally can't count on Lebrick in crunch time.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5329/lebronjamespowdertossvs.jpg

Hilarious!
Sorry but any reason to get to reuse that pic I made is a good thing.

Its unreal how much hate this guy gets.

I don't see them doing much damage without Bosh. Even Jordan/Pippen needed Grant/Rodman to bang down low. The heat really have NOTHING else.

Flex Gunmetal
05-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Hopefully the pacers come out headhunting for Wade, since they aren't calling flagrant 2s or giving or suspensions in the series.

OrangeCrush2724
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I don't have an issue with Wade or even Bosh taking the last shot. This team is so talented that there is no reason for one player to be the guy to take the shot, and it is smart to keep the D off balance by having multiple options in those situations.

But when will it be LeBron taking the shot? When will it be LeBron with the ball making something happen, whether it's him either taking the shot, or setting up the shot? Seems like he's usually not a part of the play, or he can't wait to get the ball to somebody else.

I get what you are saying, but even when Lebron has the ball at the end and makes the correct "basketball decision" of defering to the open man, he still gets criticized. Such was the case when he dished it to a wide open Haslem (he missed), and was heavily critized for not taking the shot. Only a few weeks later, in that same exact scenario Wade dished to Haslem, and it was considered "a great decision.". There is some fair criticism that belongs to Lebron. But the vast majority of people are looking to just fire up the hate for him.

For example Lebron's career fg% under 3 minutes to go is a healthy 46%. Is that not considered clutch under 3 minutes to go? Or is it only considered clutch when he misses the shot? Lebron should have made the 2 free throws. That's a fair criticisim. But he has never been a super great free throw shooter. His career ft% under 3 minutes is 73%. lower than his career, but not too much lower.

DBroncos4life
05-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Hopefully the pacers come out headhunting for Wade, since they aren't calling flagrant 2s or giving or suspensions in the series.

The NBA is so rigged when it comes to fouls on stars.

bombay
05-16-2012, 09:17 PM
The sweep is on.

SoCalBronco
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Always nice to see the Lakers throw away a game. :)

bombay
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM
OKC was as flat as flat as flat can get, but still had enough to beat the tired old la. I don't think la wins a game.

HAT
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Epic D by the Lakes tonight. And OKC back to their old ways with 13 turnovers.

Home court series all the way until the Lakers roll game 7 like they always do.

SoCalBronco
05-16-2012, 09:27 PM

It's unlikely that the Lakers can win all 3 games at home.

TDmvp
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM

http://rlv.zcache.com/the_real_ass_hat-p148754393649826158z8nb8_400.jpg

:giggle:

DBroncos4life
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM

The denial is strong in you...,

bombay
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Sweep.

HAT
05-16-2012, 10:01 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/the_real_ass_hat-p148754393649826158z8nb8_400.jpg

That's a bad ass Bronco Hat. I think my collection is up to 45 or so but I've never seen that one. Does it come in Blue & Orange?

HAT
05-16-2012, 10:08 PM
It's unlikely that the Lakers can win all 3 games at home.

Wait, what? It's "likely" that NBA & NHL teams win at home in te PO's. There's exceptions of course but why do you think the cliche...."It's not a series until someone loses at home" exists? Shaping up to be a great series based on the evidence presented so far.

Clips should be able to steal one tomorrow too. That's why I think the Clips will have the advantage over the Lakes in the WCF. They are younger and will get out of the semis with less games. It's too bad Stern had to gift them CP3 when he should have been a Laker though.

Go Kings Go!

Do you think Shanny will get fired before the season so he can go coach your Bears?

Flex Gunmetal
05-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Wait, what? It's "likely" that NBA & NHL teams win at home in te PO's. There's exceptions of course but why do you think the cliche...."It's not a series until someone loses at home" exists? Shaping up to be a great series based on the evidence presented so far.

Clips should be able to steal one tomorrow too. That's why I think the Clips will have the advantage over the Lakes in the WCF. They are younger and will get out of the semis with less games. It's too bad Stern had to gift them CP3 when he should have been a Laker though.

Go Kings Go!

Do you think Shanny will get fired before the season so he can go coach your Bears?

The Lakers are absolutely finished, period. 5 games with some luck.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 07:01 AM
The Lakers needed that win last night. So that one hurt. They weren't about to win game one. An interesting stat came out saying that in the last 15 years when a team with six or more days rest plays a team with only one day rest in the playoffs, the rested team was 5-0, winning by an average of 23 points. Well now it's 7-0 after the Lakers lost by 29 and the Clippers by 16. When the team gets two days rest, the team with the six or more day rest is only 5-7, and they average 23 less points per game.

Game 2 was their shot and they blew it. That was the game they needed to steal to have any chance to win this series, they had it in their hands, and now they're coming home down 0-2. It sucks because it went from high hope to disaster in the matter of minutes. Their chances of winning this series was already slim, but now it just got even slimmer.

Part of me is saying "at least they showed up." But then that Lakers pride sets in, and says that just showing up isn't what this organization is about. It's about winning championships, so that game last night was unacceptable. Yeah, thanks for showing up, but this team is on the verge of being broken up.

Well, they better win Games 3 and 4. The numbers are way against teams down 0-2, but there is still some type of chance if they can win both of those games. (Yes, I'm trying to convince myself that they are still in this series. I am a fan. ;D)

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 07:02 AM
So... anybody seen Maven? Just curious.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 07:19 AM
I get what you are saying, but even when Lebron has the ball at the end and makes the correct "basketball decision" of defering to the open man, he still gets criticized. Such was the case when he dished it to a wide open Haslem (he missed), and was heavily critized for not taking the shot. Only a few weeks later, in that same exact scenario Wade dished to Haslem, and it was considered "a great decision.". There is some fair criticism that belongs to Lebron. But the vast majority of people are looking to just fire up the hate for him.

For example Lebron's career fg% under 3 minutes to go is a healthy 46%. Is that not considered clutch under 3 minutes to go? Or is it only considered clutch when he misses the shot? Lebron should have made the 2 free throws. That's a fair criticisim. But he has never been a super great free throw shooter. His career ft% under 3 minutes is 73%. lower than his career, but not too much lower.

The bold part, that is a big part of it. People hate the guy and love to pile on. But that's partly by his doing, and until he wins a title, people will always be able to pile on.

A stat was shown last night that since LeBron came to the Heat, he is 2-12 in the final :24 seconds of a game. And then there are plays where he doesn't seem to want the ball. I guess he knows that he's not going to hit the shot so he wants no part of it. And then there was the disappearing act in multiple 4th periods in the NBA Finals last year. He wasn't even an active member of the offense at times, like the Heat were playing 4-5.

In the biggest moments, the only time I can think of LeBron coming up big was when he got the Cavs past the Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals years ago. There were no expectations for LeBron to win a title at that point of his career because he was still so young. And he came up big in big moments. But now the pressure is on. The expectations are not about winning regular season MVPs, or filling up the stat sheets. It's about winning the NBA championship, and LeBron hasn't done much to make that happen.

Some players are so great that they're defined by titles. That is a very small and elite group. They're like the super stars of the super stars. That group is so elite that there are HOF players who don't belong. Dirk could have gone his entire career without a title and it wouldn't have been a big thing. A title won't really define the career of a Chris Paul, or a Dwight Howard. But Kobe was so great that he needed titles, and he needed to go win more titles to prove that it wasn't all because of Shaq. If Shaq didn't win titles, that would have taken away from his career. Jordan needed those titles. Magic and Bird needed titles. LeBron is supposed to be in that group, but when it's time to win the title, he's a no show, and it has happened multiple times in his career.

Until LeBron gets a title, he's going to be the butt of everybody's jokes. He's so good that he should win multiple titles, but so far, nothing.

socalorado
05-17-2012, 07:43 AM
The bold part, that is a big part of it. People hate the guy and love to pile on. But that's partly by his doing, and until he wins a title, people will always be able to pile on.

A stat was shown last night that since LeBron came to the Heat, he is 2-12 in the final :24 seconds of a game. And then there are plays where he doesn't seem to want the ball. I guess he knows that he's not going to hit the shot so he wants no part of it. And then there was the disappearing act in multiple 4th periods in the NBA Finals last year. He wasn't even an active member of the offense at times, like the Heat were playing 4-5.

In the biggest moments, the only time I can think of LeBron coming up big was when he got the Cavs past the Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals years ago. There were no expectations for LeBron to win a title at that point of his career because he was still so young. And he came up big in big moments. But now the pressure is on. The expectations are not about winning regular season MVPs, or filling up the stat sheets. It's about winning the NBA championship, and LeBron hasn't done much to make that happen.

Some players are so great that they're defined by titles. That is a very small and elite group. They're like the super stars of the super stars. That group is so elite that there are HOF players who don't belong. Dirk could have gone his entire career without a title and it wouldn't have been a big thing. A title won't really define the career of a Chris Paul, or a Dwight Howard. But Kobe was so great that he needed titles, and he needed to go win more titles to prove that it wasn't all because of Shaq. If Shaq didn't win titles, that would have taken away from his career. Jordan needed those titles. Magic and Bird needed titles. LeBron is supposed to be in that group, but when it's time to win the title, he's a no show, and it has happened multiple times in his career.

Until LeBron gets a title, he's going to be the butt of everybody's jokes. He's so good that he should win multiple titles, but so far, nothing.

And thats why i am not so bummed out by last nights loss.
More than anything, i want LaFraud not to win a title.
The Lakers will win more titles, and probably sooner than later, so i am not worried about that. My whole life has been spent watching banners go up in LA.
I think the Thunder stand a better chance of taking down the Heat.
Totally torn on not wanting LA to be there, i think they could win it, but i think that OKC is just built to win one and has the momentum.
So i am not completely pissed about the game last night.
Jeez if the Pacers could beat the Heat, it would just be perfect.

DBroncos4life
05-17-2012, 07:49 AM

I'm sure he is somewhere near Bosh trying to rub him down so he is ready to play soon.

Beantown Bronco
05-17-2012, 07:52 AM
No need to worry about the Heat guys. There's basically no chance they make it out of the East anyway. Even if they survive this round, the C's have their number.

SonOfLe-loLang
05-17-2012, 08:20 AM

I agree and disagree. Even last year he was pretty money before the finals (when he **** the bed), but i think people get on his case because of the "decision" more than anything. 1) for the way he handled it...which was laughable and 2) for teaming up with Dwayne Wade. It seemed cowardly. I still think he should have gone to NYC.

We tend to simplify guys' legacies by how many championships they win, but as with most things, it's not that simple. He was dragging an awful cleveland team for years, and came about as close as you can to winning last year while being severely misused (Wade is not the correct "Robin" for him, though they are both so talented that they can make it work.) Obviously, blame is on him for that, but it doesn't explain the HATE towardshim.

But if Bosh can't come back this season, and the Heat do lose (probable), its not indicitive of Bron's "clutchness" or whatever the cliche is. That team, fully healthy, has Bron, Wade, Bosh and a bunch of useless dudes. As said, even Jordan and Pippen (who, by the way, is the least appreciated player...maybe ever) had Rodman or Horace Grant to help them dominate.

DENVERDUI55
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM

He is just like LLAMA was. Talks the talk but nowhere around when the heat loses.

OrangeCrush2724
05-17-2012, 11:27 AM
He is just like LLAMA was. Talks the talk but nowhere around when the heat loses.

LLAMA is a POS. He would give his reasons of Dirk belonging in top 10 players of the NBA as he was the only "good" player on his team. And in the next post he would state Mavericks will beat any team because no team can handle the players around Dirk if a team solely concentrates on Dirk.

Now, Maven roots for the Heat, so he's a good guy. :~ohyah!:

oubronco
05-17-2012, 11:35 AM
That was a good game, the Lakers were defending the pick and roll pretty well and that's alot of the Thunders game. I thought the Lakers were going to steal one then the Thunder came alive down the stretch. I don't think the Lakers will be able to overcome the 2-0 deficit when Kobe's about all they have scoring on a consistant basis but we'll see. It is fun watching my two favorite teams duking it out though

OrangeCrush2724
05-17-2012, 11:54 AM

What defines clutch? Just the last 24 seconds? The last 3 minutes? If the shots don't go in in the last 3 minutes, the last second shot becomes a 6 point loss (obviously).

Kaylore
05-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Die Lakers, Die.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Die Lakers, Die.

You mad. ;D

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 01:33 PM
What defines clutch? Just the last 24 seconds? The last 3 minutes? If the shots don't go in in the last 3 minutes, the last second shot becomes a 6 point loss (obviously).

I'd say that there is no one way to define clutch, but however it is defined, LeBron ain't it.

Kaylore
05-17-2012, 01:34 PM
You mad. ;D

I'm thrilled. I picked the Lakers in 5 against the Nugs and we went seven. And two straight losses. They need to rebound and play more controlled or its over next game. The Thunder will probably win the while thing, so no shame in getting rolled by them.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 01:35 PM
LLAMA is a POS. He would give his reasons of Dirk belonging in top 10 players of the NBA as he was the only "good" player on his team. And in the next post he would state Mavericks will beat any team because no team can handle the players around Dirk if a team solely concentrates on Dirk.

Now, Maven roots for the Heat, so he's a good guy. :~ohyah!:

Yeah, you shouldn't associated yourself with that guy. By the way, have you seen him? ;D

If the Heat win tonight, I'm sure he'll be right back in here.

TDmvp
05-17-2012, 06:09 PM
18 point Pacers lead !!!

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Maven is under a rock. If the heat were winning he'd have like 7 consecutive posts in here right now

TDmvp
05-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Maven is under a rock. If the heat were winning he'd have like 7 consecutive posts in here right now

Hilarious!

True dat.

DBroncos4life
05-17-2012, 06:35 PM

I think a rock isn't big enough.

Bob's your Information Minister
05-17-2012, 06:36 PM
MAVEN?

Tim
05-17-2012, 06:43 PM
kinda fun watching basketball when the 'superstars' don't get their bs calls

Bob's your Information Minister
05-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Heat get beat by good team basketball, just like last year.

Get a real floor general you tards, not a self absorbed ninny.

SouthStndJunkie
05-17-2012, 06:47 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYe8B--jrbs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYe8B--jrbs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Pretty cool they used a mobb deep beat for the spurs commercial.

HAT
05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Unreal D by the Clumps in that second quarter.....You got this lob city. Look for my Trojan Nicky Young to be the game MVP..

Maven?

Rolandftw
05-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Heat better respond in game 4, or that series is over.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
After all the crap that we gave Maven, he/she pulls this again? Really? I would have thought that Maven would have used that as a learning experience and stuck around this time. But I guess not. Wait, is Maven a child? Like a 14 year old or something? Just weird.

DENVERDUI55
05-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Maven is spineless as can be.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 08:31 PM
The Heat didn't give up when Bosh went down.

Come again?

SoCalBronco
05-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Poor Maven, he has to know that the Heat are in serious trouble.....and if they lose Gamd 4, they're done.

Jason in LA
05-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Lakers look old, have no pride, and flat out suck.

The Heat aren't old, but they're showing no pride, and it looks like they flat out suck.

McD more rings than Elway
05-17-2012, 08:45 PM
I enjoy watching the Clippers lose. I have so much disdain for that nickel and dime operation.

cutthemdown
05-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Lakers are looking like total crap. But the NBA did everything they could this offseason to keep the lakers from getting better. Name one other time the NBA said no you can't make that trade it makes you too good? Meanwhile the heat assembled a dream team etc etc.

Lakers will be back as soon as the NBA doesn't try and keep them down. **** you Stern!

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Lakers are looking like total crap. But the NBA did everything they could this offseason to keep the lakers from getting better. Name one other time the NBA said no you can't make that trade it makes you too good? Meanwhile the heat assembled a dream team etc etc.

Lakers will be back as soon as the NBA doesn't try and keep them down. **** you Stern!

Ummmm maybe cause the NBA OWNS the hornets? And as far as the heat
Being assembled? They didn't do it with trades. SMH

TDmvp
05-17-2012, 10:10 PM
The Pacers was my favorite team at one point in time when they had Reggie Miller. Happy to see them reborn finally and I can root for them again after that dark period after Reggie quit and they had a roster full of punks. It would be nice to see then knock out the Miami Hype I mean Heat.

Side note ... I know this series is by no means over but it is nice to see the Heat doing their part to help the children.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/451/ap201205171917694400170.jpghttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9210/snbcnbaheat12051616x9nb.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4884/clccsignkidssmall.jpghttp://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5162/ccbuilding.jpg

:clown:
Maven ??

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-17-2012, 10:24 PM
I think Hibbert is way underrated. Tim Duncan has ties to him as a sort of mentor. He stayed in college 4 years and developed his game. Pacers are lucky to have him

OrangeCrush2724
05-18-2012, 02:06 AM

The Heat were assembled through free agency. I know the Heat are the butt of all jokes but the way the Celtics were assembled is a better comparison of the commish not stepping in and in LA he did.

phibacka31
05-18-2012, 04:47 AM
The Pacers was my favorite team at one point in time when they had Reggie Miller. Happy to see them reborn finally and I can root for them again after that dark period after Reggie quit and they had a roster full of punks. It would be nice to see then knock out the Miami Hype I mean Heat.

I've been a Pacers fan through it all, so it's nice to see them playing great again... I stayed through the dark years like a captain on a sinking ship

TonyR
05-18-2012, 06:02 AM
The Miami Heat are in some trouble.

They're not in trouble because they have chemistry issues. They're not in trouble because of clutch issues. They're not in trouble because they don't have a designated closer. They're not in trouble because of coaching decisions. They're not even in trouble because they're now down 2-1 in their East semifinals series with the Indiana Pacers.

The Heat are in trouble because they have hit the greatest danger of any team chasing a title: health problems with their star players. And to compound matters, they have found themselves playing a confident team that is peaking, which is exacerbating the situation.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-120517/daily-dime

oubronco
05-18-2012, 06:23 AM
Maven?

ohiobronco2
05-18-2012, 07:22 AM

You can't be serious. Do you remember the Gasol trade. If anything, Stern does everything he can to protect his large market teams. I think you are way off base here.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Well not only that, but stern and the NBA own the hornets, so they have every right to block and say no to a trade that doesn't benefit the hornets.

ludo21
05-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Loved Granger getting in Lebrons face. LOL

oubronco
05-18-2012, 10:58 AM
With Wades knee bothering him again and no Bosh I don't see them beating the Pacers

Poor maven

delany
05-18-2012, 11:14 AM
The Miami Heat are in some trouble.

They're not in trouble because they have chemistry issues. They're not in trouble because of clutch issues. They're not in trouble because they don't have a designated closer. They're not in trouble because of coaching decisions. They're not even in trouble because they're now down 2-1 in their East semifinals series with the Indiana Pacers.

The Heat are in trouble because they have hit the greatest danger of any team chasing a title: health problems with their star players. And to compound matters, they have found themselves playing a confident team that is peaking, which is exacerbating the situation.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-120517/daily-dime

Maven is a coward but Tony is right there with him. Try using your own words Tony to whine about why your team is incapable of winning AGAIN.

A whiner needing ESPN to tell him how and what to whine about? Pathetic.

The problem when you outsource your thinking like Tony does (as evidenced by his incessant posting of articles on this forum) is that you buy the crap of the Heats greatness when it is fed to you....and you then need to buy the reason for the suckage when it proves not to be true.

Tony the lemming.

TonyR
05-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Maven is a coward but Tony is right there with him. Try using your own words Tony to whine about why your team is incapable of winning AGAIN...

LOL Who put the bee in your bonnet?!? I'm not a Heat fan, skippy. But carry on with your noble crusade to stamp out anyone and everyone who doesn't hate LeBron James.

delany
05-18-2012, 12:48 PM
LOL Who put the bee in your bonnet?!? I'm not a Heat fan, skippy. But carry on with your noble crusade to stamp out anyone and everyone who doesn't hate LeBron James.

Please cut and paste more ESPN articles on Heat excuses so I know what you really think.

TonyR
05-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Please cut and paste more ESPN articles on Heat excuses so I know what you really think.

Excuses? So you really think the Heat lose to the Pacers if Bosh is playing and Wade is healthier? If you don't understand the difference not having Bosh makes then you clearly know nothing about basketball so there's no reason to even have this discussion with you.

Was ESPN similarly guilty of making excuses for the Bulls when they lost Rose and Noah? You think the Sixers win that series if those guys play? And what does ESPN have to gain by giving the Heat a free pass?

The difference between you and I is that I can rationally and objectively consider what's going on in the Heat/Pacers series because I don't have a rooting interest in either team and I don't have any hate invested in LeBron James like you do. I have no skin in the game.

Oh, and per your request, here's another article on the subject. If you can take off your hate blinders for a few minutes you could probably actually learn something from it:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/14271/appreciating-chris-bosh

Requiem
05-18-2012, 12:59 PM
As long as the Heat and Lakers lose, I am happy.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Even with Bosh in there they lose that game last night. Hibbert is too much for them. The heat aren't built like the spurs or thunder. Heat have 3 guys and that's it. If one of them have an off night shooting they struggle. Wade and James looked terrible and that ain't because of bosh being out.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-18-2012, 01:13 PM

Outside the cities of LA and Miami, with a few isolated ghettos in Ohio, the rest of the country feels the same way as Req

delany
05-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Excuses? So you really think the Heat lose to the Pacers if Bosh is playing and Wade is healthier? If you don't understand the difference not having Bosh makes then you clearly know nothing about basketball so there's no reason to even have this discussion with you.

Was ESPN similarly guilty of making excuses for the Bulls when they lost Rose and Noah? You think the Sixers win that series if those guys play? And what does ESPN have to gain by giving the Heat a free pass?

The difference between you and I is that I can rationally and objectively consider what's going on in the Heat/Pacers series because I don't have a rooting interest in either team and I don't have any hate invested in LeBron James like you do. I have no skin in the game.

Oh, and per your request, here's another article on the subject. If you can take off your hate blinders for a few minutes you could probably actually learn something from it:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/14271/appreciating-chris-bosh

The only person bringing up a LeBron persecution complex is you, Tony. Where do I even mention LeBron?

I will spell it out for you without linking an article.

The Pacers DESERVE where they are in the series. They are playing better TEAM basketball. They are playing like something is at stake ...which it is. They have more balanced shooting from their starters. They aren't shooting 5 out of 42 from the arc in the series. They are out-rebounding the Heat. They simply want it more.

You can bold a line in an article telling you that the injuries are the reason that the Heat are losing...but it does a disservice to the team that is playing better and making better adjustments. Try giving credit instead of making excuses (a great philosophy in life as well).

If basketball was played in made for TV events where the players proclaim how many championship they will win...the Heat would be seven time Champions. However where the rubber meets the road, on the court, this Heat team is getting ready for vacation.

OrangeSe7en
05-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Maven is a coward but Tony is right there with him. Try using your own words Tony to whine about why your team is incapable of winning AGAIN.

A whiner needing ESPN to tell him how and what to whine about? Pathetic.

The problem when you outsource your thinking like Tony does (as evidenced by his incessant posting of articles on this forum) is that you buy the crap of the Heats greatness when it is fed to you....and you then need to buy the reason for the suckage when it proves not to be true.

Tony the lemming.

Damn! That's check mate! Tony's too stupid to realize how badly he was just punked.

Jason in LA
05-18-2012, 08:09 PM
So far so good for the Lakers, they're playing really hard. But it is still really early in the game.

Dutch
05-18-2012, 09:06 PM

Add San Antonio to that, and I'm with you.

TDmvp
05-18-2012, 09:22 PM

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
^5

bombay
05-18-2012, 09:24 PM
OKC beginning to impose their will on the old lakers.

bombay
05-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Little schmuck fischer is trying to sabotage OKC. Get him off the court.

ohiobronco2
05-18-2012, 10:33 PM
41-42. Jeez that's a lot of FT's.

KCStud
05-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Worst reffed game I've seen in a long time. Bad calls against both teams.

cutthemdown
05-19-2012, 12:14 AM
If Lakers can get one more win, any way they can, they can put the pressure back on OKLA. But they do look like they are getting a little long in the tooth. Still hard when NBA decides to not let you get better that year.

Trust me if the comish of football stepped in and killed the one big trade Broncos made that yr, you all would be livid.

cutthemdown
05-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Ummmm maybe cause the NBA OWNS the hornets? And as far as the heat
Being assembled? They didn't do it with trades. SMH

Ok whatever. Fact is getting a player is getting a player. If anything trades are better for league because at least team gets something in return. If anything comish should worry more about small markets losing there big player to some big city, getting nothing in return. The comish put someone in charge,then when dude made a move and saw it was the lakers, decided to step in. It was unprecedented.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 06:52 AM

I'd agree that there were questionable calls both ways, but at the same time an over zealous play by play announcer made it seem like there were more bad calls than there probably were. Kind of like watching an Oscar de la Hoya fight with the volume up. He obviously won. But turn the volume off and that dude lost. lol

TonyR
05-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Even with Bosh in there they lose that game last night. Hibbert is too much for them.

Maybe. But Hibbert himself pretty much stated that his effectiveness in that game was due in large part to Bosh's absence.

TonyR
05-19-2012, 07:45 AM
The Pacers DESERVE where they are in the series.

Same goes for the Sixers I guess, who "deserved" to beat the Bulls. I don't see anybody making excuses. Injuries are part of the game and you're not going to lay down for an opponent just because they're not at full strength. But "deserved" or not it's at least questionable, and probably unlikely, that either team would win those series without the injury factor.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Maybe. But Hibbert himself pretty much stated that his effectiveness in that game was due in large part to Bosh's absence.

Hibbert is one of the classiest guys in the nba. 100% of the time he will defer his success to his teammates or give credit to opposing players. Bosh would have his hands full.

24champ
05-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Woot!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4994yUBUr1qcrvvpo1_500.jpg

TonyR
05-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Hibbert is one of the classiest guys in the nba. 100% of the time he will defer his success to his teammates or give credit to opposing players. Bosh would have his hands full.

Yeah, I think the Pacers would have given the Heat a good series even with the Heat at full strength.

I don't know why some people are making this so difficult and taking it so personally. All I did was post an article that stated a simple fact and that delany guy attacked me like a scorned woman. I don't think it's that hard to see that a team which is over reliant on it's top 3 players is going to struggle without one of them.

bombay
05-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Clippers lead San Antonio 33-11 after the first quarter. The flopper appears to have injured his hand while flopping. That would be too bad.

DENVERDUI55
05-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone seen Maven? I see he ran away like we all thought.

HAT
05-19-2012, 01:17 PM
LA Live area is going to be ecstatic with hosting all 7 WCF games as well as the SCF.

Flex Gunmetal
05-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Nice to see Crawford getting a raise by stern to stretch the series out. Worst officiating I have seen in a while. Thankfully they cycle crews, and it would be way to obvious if they pull that sht again in this series.
Inb4 Lakers fans.

oubronco
05-19-2012, 01:56 PM

The officiating was ridiculous to say the least but what did the Thunder in was taking way too many long jump shots. They will look to drive it to the basket more tonight and get there transition game going. Should be a good game

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 02:07 PM
The Clippers have blown a 24 point lead. I don't think they're going to win this game.

RhymesayersDU
05-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Totally didn't realize they had to do back to backs at Staples to accommodate all the stuff going on this weekend.

oubronco
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM
The Clippers have officially shyt the bed

oubronco
05-19-2012, 02:15 PM
I don't think i've ever seen a team lose a 24 pt lead like this before

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Wait, the Spurs are on like a 25 point run? WTF?!?! And they've outscored the Clippers like 60-20 since mid way through the 2nd quarter. And the Clippers only have four points in the third period, and it's almost over.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyone seen Maven? I see he ran away like we all thought.

It's funny that he did the same thing again.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98495&highlight=maven

I'm not sure why this thread was moved to the butt.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't think the Spurs really need to foul Reggie Evans every play to win this game.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Totally didn't realize they had to do back to backs at Staples to accommodate all the stuff going on this weekend.

I heard that the NBA gave both the Lakers/Thunder and Clippers/Spurs series back to backs so that the NBA Finals could start on its scheduled date.

During the regular season there have been Saturdays and Sundays when both the Lakers and Clippers play at Staples. The transition isn't all that long from my understanding. But they may have an issue tomorrow because the Kings play at 12:30 I think, and the Clippers that evening. I guess going from the ice to the court takes longer, and if the Kings go past one overtime, the start of the Clippers/Spurs game will be delayed.

Really thinking about it, how the hell do they install an ice rink, and take one out? I'll have to look that up on youtube.

RhymesayersDU
05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Oh is that why? I didn't know that, I kind of just assumed it was all the games and stuff.

delany
05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
So you really think the Heat lose to the Pacers if Bosh is playing and Wade is healthier?

Dear God you are a mental midget.

First you said in this thread that the Pacers had no chance with no Heat injuries...

Yeah, I think the Pacers would have given the Heat a good series even with the Heat at full strength.

Now you are saying it would have been a 'good series' at full strength.

You flip flop CONSTANTLY on issues more than Romney. Why? Because you rely on the media for your thoughts and when forced to defend them as your own....you crumble, have circular logic and generally make zero sense.

I don't know why some people are making this so difficult and taking it so personally. All I did was post an article that stated a simple fact and that delany guy attacked me like a scorned woman. I don't think it's that hard to see that a team which is over reliant on it's top 3 players is going to struggle without one of them

What I am taking personally is your stupidity in posting. It is bad for the entire human race. You didn't just post an article. You mindlessly parroted back an article and bolded the one OPINION in it that you agreed with....which was the reason for the Heat demise was due to the fact that they have injuries.

It devalues what the Pacers have accomplished. It is what Heat fans will say to comfort them through another long off-season. It is what internet zombies will cut and paste so they don't have to critically think for themselves. Go back and read all the posts (mostly cut and pastes) from you in this thread (and last years thread). You are embarassing yourself.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Oh is that why? I didn't know that, I kind of just assumed it was all the games and stuff.

Staples Center is busy year round. I think they have events there about 300 nights out of the year, but they save some dates around this time for the playoffs, usually for the Lakers. Since that building opened the Lakers, Clippers, and Kings haven't all been this deep in the playoffs at the same time. So it looks like they're doing a juggling act.

Staples Center and LA Live has been a huge cash cow, and adding Farmers Field and major upgrades to the convention center will just mean more money. Downtown LA used to suck, but when Staples Center was built there started to be more developments in that area, then came LA Live. Downtown LA is a pretty good place to go hang out now.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Spurs are 28-2 in last 30 games. And one of those losses Pop sat Duncan Parker and ginobili.

24champ
05-19-2012, 04:24 PM
I heard that the NBA gave both the Lakers/Thunder and Clippers/Spurs series back to backs so that the NBA Finals could start on its scheduled date.

During the regular season there have been Saturdays and Sundays when both the Lakers and Clippers play at Staples. The transition isn't all that long from my understanding. But they may have an issue tomorrow because the Kings play at 12:30 I think, and the Clippers that evening. I guess going from the ice to the court takes longer, and if the Kings go past one overtime, the start of the Clippers/Spurs game will be delayed.

Really thinking about it, how the hell do they install an ice rink, and take one out? I'll have to look that up on youtube.

Takes about an hour to change the floor configurations, since the Lakers is much different than the Clippers floor configuration. Also I believe they build the basketball court on top of the ice, they don't remove anything other than the boards etc.

Immediately after the Lakers' game on Friday night, the Staples Center staff will convert for the Clippers/San Antonio Spurs game at 12:30 on Saturday afternoon.

"Then they'll be standing by," said Zeidman. It might be the last time they stand still. "Once that game is completed, we'll go ahead and convert to the Lakers/Oklahoma City 7:30 game."

It's worth noting that changing from one basketball team to another requires a floor transition that's really no easier than changing over to ice.

"The Lakers and the Clippers share nothing identical as it comes to their court situations," Zeidman said. "Their floors are completely different, so we've gotta strike one floor and bring in another floor; their courtside seating setup is completely different as is their scorers table -- that all has to be struck."

Plus, don't forget that people are slobs. You still have to tidy up the building.

"While we can convert the floors in about an hour, you've still got a million square feet you've got to clean and stock and that takes anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 hours," said Zeidman.

But the hockey is still the big concern here. The Kings and the Coyotes drop the puck for Game 4 Sunday at noon, and the Clippers and Spurs go one more time Sunday night at 7:30. It's a tight schedule that could be made even tighter with an overtime game, a distinct possibility considering the way the Kings and Coyotes play.

"Never before in my experience here in this building, nor do I believe anywhere else, has there been a hockey playoff game scheduled prior to an NBA playoff game, for the very fact that we don't know when that hockey game would end," said Zeidman. "If that hockey game goes into one, two, or three overtimes, the start for that NBA game could be pushed back one, two, or three hours."

An overtime affair is a nightmare that the Staples Center has to prepare for. Prior to speaking to us, Zeidman held a conversation with the NBA and broadcast partner TNT to discuss the plan in the event of a long overtime. A quadruple overtime game could see the Clippers and Spurs tipping off as late as 10 p.m.

Zeidman pointed out that it's not just the changeover they need to worry about: it's the traffic going in and out of the building.

"We're gonna have 20,000 people in our building and another 20,000 people outside ready to come in, and we've gotta clean a million square feet, clean 168 suites, stock them with food and beverage as well as 53 concession stands."

Plus, for added complication, Stage 8 of the Amgen Tour of California bike race comes through Downtown L.A. Sunday morning. The streets will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to noon, with upwards of 100,000 people cramming into the area. To help ease the congestion, the Staples Center will be opening at 9 a.m. that morning and serving breakfast.

"This is going to be quite an undertaking," said Zeidman.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/kings-clippers-lakers-still-playing-la-staples-center-231043076.html

TonyR
05-19-2012, 05:17 PM
First you said in this thread that the Pacers had no chance with no Heat injuries....

Show me where I said that.

You mindlessly parroted back an article and bolded the one OPINION in it that you agreed with...

Opinion? No, not really. Pretty much a fact. Your being a Pacers fan and/or a Heat hater doesn't make it so it's not so. And even it was an opinion, why would it be any less valid than yours?

Now calm down before you give yourself a stroke.

bombay
05-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Airball fisher sabotaging OKC again.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 07:58 PM
So far so good!

KCStud
05-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Spurs are so good. I don't think anybody can beat that team.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Still good!

bombay
05-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Still great.

SoCalBronco
05-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Ahahahaha!

RhymesayersDU
05-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, we can say goodbye to both LA teams.

Except, David Stern totally rigs every game for superstars in big markets I thought?!

KCStud
05-19-2012, 10:08 PM
KD is the real MVP of the league. I'd rather have the ball in KD's hands than LBJ in the 4th quarter anyday.

hambone13
05-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Hilarious!Hilarious! I love it. Nice work OKC. Sad thing is, they played like **** 80% of this game.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Pau Gasol should not even walk into that locker room. A Lakers staffer should just clean his locker out and dump his stuff by the door. They shouldn't even take him on the trip to OKC so that Gasol never suits up for the Lakers again.

Dude didn't look to take a shot at any point in the fourth quarter as he was just setting screens, and then the ball gets tossed to him and all he had to do was turn and take a short jump shot. Instead he passed the ball right to Durant, who nails the 3, and game over.

He was no help all night and then he throws it away at the end.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Still great.

Well, you're still a Nuggets fan... right? lol

hambone13
05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Pau Gasol should not even walk into that locker room. A Lakers staffer should just clean his locker out and dump his stuff by the door. They shouldn't even take him on the trip to OKC so that Gasol never suits up for the Lakers again.

Dude didn't look to take a shot at any point in the fourth quarter as he was just setting screens, and then the ball gets tossed to him and all he had to do was turn and take a short jump shot. Instead he passed the ball right to Durant, who nails the 3, and game over.

If OKC was even close to being on, in the first 3 quarters, this would have been a blow out. They gave up so many rebounds it was sickening and still pulled it out.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 10:16 PM
If OKC was even close to being on, in the first 3 quarters, this would have been a blow out. They gave up so many rebounds it was sickening and still pulled it out.

The Lakers were out playing them, just like they did in Game 3, and just like they did for 46 minutes of Game 2.

The Lakers found a way to blow two games that they should have won.

hambone13
05-19-2012, 10:21 PM
The Lakers were out playing them, just like they did in Game 3, and just like they did for 46 minutes of Game 2.

The Lakers found a way to blow two games that they should have won.

OKC is just the better team, hands down.

Paladin
05-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Well, I may have been wrong. OKC will win the series in 5 instead of six.

(This message was typed without the aid of Mrs. TOG's nipples.)

SoCalBronco
05-19-2012, 10:26 PM
LMAO...."You cut him off...he's Craig Sager from TNT, let him finish his question"...Metta is a funny dude.

hambone13
05-19-2012, 10:31 PM
LMAO...."You cut him off...he's Craig Sager from TNT, let him finish his question"...Metta is a funny dude.

That was pretty funny but he shouldn't even be playing right now. I think he should have been suspended for the season. He's a thug, in the true sense of the word.

SoCalBronco
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
That was pretty funny but he shouldn't even be playing right now. I think he should have been suspended for the season. He's a thug, in the true sense of the word.

He's not playing with a full deck to be sure and the elbow was definitely a thuggish move, but occasionally, I find him very amusing. I'm just happy the Lakers blew the game...again.

Jason in LA
05-19-2012, 10:34 PM
OKC is just the better team, hands down.

Yeah, I'll agree with that, but lets not act like they're struggles was just on them. They are playing a pretty good team in the Lakers. But listen to folks around here and somehow the Lakers suck.

hambone13
05-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I'll agree with that, but lets not act like they're struggles was just on them. They are playing a pretty good team in the Lakers. But listen to folks around here and somehow the Lakers suck.

The Lakers almost never suck. They have 3 of the best players at their positions in the league but they don't seem to play well as a unit under pressure. Also, the bench, is marginal at best. It's the Kobe show, not the Lakers show.

RhymesayersDU
05-19-2012, 10:47 PM

Yeah that play was weird. He got the ball wide open for a jumper he nails most of the time, and he throws it away. Dude is a pussy.

oubronco
05-20-2012, 07:34 AM
The officiating was ridiculous and the Thunder still pulled it out, what a game

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Well, I may have been wrong. OKC will win the series in 5 instead of six.

You're admitting that you're wrong? So, did you ever admit that you were wrong when you said that the Nuggets were going to beat the Lakers back in '09 because the Lakers couldn't win in Denver? And then the Lakers went there and won twice, and closed the series out there.

Oh yeah, that's right, you pulled a Maven and just disappeared from the thread, making no mention of being flat out wrong.

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 08:46 AM
The officiating was ridiculous and the Thunder still pulled it out, what a game

It seems like you're implying that the refs were favoring the Lakers. Please, not more conspiracy theories.

ohiobronco2
05-20-2012, 09:26 AM
It seems like you're implying that the refs were favoring the Lakers. Please, not more conspiracy theories.

My take is that the refs usually favor the home team, especially when that home team has a star like Kobe Bryant. I will say that the new Kobe flop is ridiculous and I hope the league looks into fining people who are obvious flopper. Some people think it's crafty, I think it ruins the game.

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Well there were some calls that I thought the Lakers should have gotten that they didn't. And Perkins fouls pretty much every play.

But in the end it was the Lakers blowing another game that they should have won. Gasol is soft and sucks, and I'm wondering if Bynum is going to fold seeing that Monday is a close out game.

Paladin
05-20-2012, 10:06 AM
You're admitting that you're wrong? So, did you ever admit that you were wrong when you said that the Nuggets were going to beat the Lakers back in '09 because the Lakers couldn't win in Denver? And then the Lakers went there and won twice, and closed the series out there.

Oh yeah, that's right, you pulled a Maven and just disappeared from the thread, making no mention of being flat out wrong.

What's your point? Why are you so defensive? I honestly believed the Nuggets had a chance in '09, but they flubbed a couple of inbound passes. BFD. After the Nuggs lost it, I had no interest in the games. So I watched other sports. It's sort of natural, ya know?

For most of us, this is a game. For you, it is your Effin identity. Lighten up, guy. There are more inmportant things than "la this" or "la that". I absolutely love it when an la team gets beat. It puts the arrogant denizens on notice that not everything revolves around la.

Don't like it? KMA

bombay
05-20-2012, 11:11 AM
I enjoyed the 1st quarter play when Bryant stepped back near midcourt with Durrant guarding him, dribbled the ball back and forth between his legs 5 or 6 times, drove toward the basket and immediately turned the ball over. That was impressive.

Barkley was dead on in his prediction, both before the game and at halftime: if the Thunder scored 100, they would win. Until they scored well in the 4th quarter, they were on pace for about 90, and getting killed. They took their first lead since early in the game at 98-96, then Durrant drove the nail in with the 3 that gave them 101.

SoCalBronco
05-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Hopefully the Heat go down today.

bombay
05-20-2012, 11:19 AM
Hopefully the Heat go down today.

That would be great. I wonder if the maven guy is really the lonely llama.

SoCalBronco
05-20-2012, 11:20 AM
That would be great. I wonder if the maven guy is really the lonely llama.

He isn't Llama. They were arguing with each other last year.

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 12:40 PM
What's your point? Why are you so defensive? I honestly believed the Nuggets had a chance in '09, but they flubbed a couple of inbound passes. BFD. After the Nuggs lost it, I had no interest in the games. So I watched other sports. It's sort of natural, ya know?

For most of us, this is a game. For you, it is your Effin identity. Lighten up, guy. There are more inmportant things than "la this" or "la that". I absolutely love it when an la team gets beat. It puts the arrogant denizens on notice that not everything revolves around la.

Don't like it? KMA

It's my identity? Wow, you're putting way too much on it. Ah, it is just a game to me too. Lakers lost last night, I was bummed for a while, but I still went out and had a great Saturday night, and my day is going pretty good today.

Who said or acted like everything revolves around LA? Seems like you have a complex toward big cities. ;D

I wouldn't be on you about it if you hadn't talked all that trash back then and then didn't own up to it afterwards. If I'm remembering right it was you and one other Nuggets fan with an a matter of fact attitude that the Lakers could not, and I repeat, could not win a game in Denver. I simply said that it would be tough, but that the Lakers could win in Denver. Then I was called a homer for thinking that. That was pretty silly.

So when the Lakers won not one, but two games in Denver, I was here ready for you guys to simply own up to being wrong. That's it. I wasn't expecting you all to bow down or kiss my ass, just own up to it. If you did than I wouldn't continue to bring it up. So when I see you talking trash about my Lakers, after giving me crap and then never owning up to being wrong way back then, I'm going to let you have it every time. Sorry, you can't talk trash if you ran off when you were wrong. That's being just like Maven.

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Dang Pacers start the game 9-0. Looks like the Heat are just folding.

bombay
05-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Not 4, not 5, not 6.....

Not any?

Paladin
05-20-2012, 01:25 PM
well, heck. I said I was wrong. Instead of six, which was wrong, OKC can win in five. Mea culpa. But the predication still stands until it is wrong....

oubronco
05-20-2012, 01:56 PM

I'm a Lakers and Thunder fan but all i'll say is if your gonna call it on one end of the court you need to call it on the other end as well

hambone13
05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
My take is that the refs usually favor the home team, especially when that home team has a star like Kobe Bryant. I will say that the new Kobe flop is ridiculous and I hope the league looks into fining people who are obvious flopper. Some people think it's crafty, I think it ruins the game.

All this with a cherry on top.

hambone13
05-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Well there were some calls that I thought the Lakers should have gotten that they didn't. And Perkins fouls pretty much every play.

But in the end it was the Lakers blowing another game that they should have won. Gasol is soft and sucks, and I'm wondering if Bynum is going to fold seeing that Monday is a close out game.

:strong:Hilarious! That would be a fine ending to his ridiculousness and sporadic effort.

NFLBRONCO
05-20-2012, 03:03 PM
I expect to see Maven now that the Heat won today.

RhymesayersDU
05-20-2012, 03:14 PM
LeBron with a ridiculous game. 40/18/9. Craziness.

Say what you will about his clutchness, or lack thereof, but the guy is a walking triple double.

OrangeCrush2724
05-20-2012, 03:55 PM

And I expect the haters to hide again till the next Heat loss (they know who they are).

bombay
05-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Miami might get past the Indiana Pacers. Get past the Indiana Pacers. Wow. And Boston or Philly, neither of whom are special.

They aren't going to beat San Antonio. Or OKC, whoever it ends up being. I don't think it requires hating the heat to see that the east is awful.

RhymesayersDU
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't know that I agree with that. It's all about match ups, and Heat/Thunder seems pretty even to me. Both perimeter oriented teams at that.

Now San Antonio, different story. Without Bosh, no idea who guards Timmy D.

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
And I expect the haters to hide again till the next Heat loss (they know who they are).

Call them out. Who do you expect to be hiding?

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 04:51 PM

Say what you will about his clutchness, or lack thereof, but the guy is a walking triple double.

He's a great player with insane abilities. Its hard to understand why he can't do it when it matters the most.

SonOfLe-loLang
05-20-2012, 04:55 PM
He's a great player with insane abilities. Its hard to understand why he can't do it when it matters the most.

That was an all-timer today by Bron. I still think the "shrinking when it matters most" is a bit unfair. I think his failures get magnified there and he's def not the type to jack of kobe esque shots when the game is on the line. he's really, I think, a better Magic Johnson. High praise.

bombay
05-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Magic Johnson was a better, smarter, and more efficient player than James will ever be. He has championships to prove it, and those championships came primarally against Boston teams that were truly great, better than any team in the league now.

Just as a for instance, when Magic was a rookie, Kareem was out with an injury in the finals against Philly. Magic filled in at center and scored 42 points with 15 rebounds and 7 assists. He was 19.

OrangeCrush2724
05-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Call them out. Who do you expect to be hiding?

TDmvp seems to come out of the woods when the heat lose...not so much when they win. But now maybe he will after I called him out. :wave:

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 06:07 PM
TDmvp seems to come out of the woods when the heat lose...not so much when they win. But now maybe he will after I called him out. :wave:

Are you retarded ?

ohiobronco2
05-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Are you retarded ?

Is this a rhetorical question? :~ohyah!:

maven
05-20-2012, 08:02 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:strong:

Heading back to South Beach. The Heat are going to tear them apart at home.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:04 PM

The Heat are going home and are going to take this series away. It's a tough matchup missing CB1. The Heat have to advance to get him back.

SoCalBronco
05-20-2012, 08:05 PM
You're a coward, maven.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:06 PM
LBJ was outstanding today. Great game today Dwade. And lets not forget UD. Clutch shots my man, clutch shots in the 4th.

OrangeCrush2724
05-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Are you retarded ?

What's that, not a good day to post your cute little Lebron gifs?

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 08:07 PM

I don't know Maven Indy did "ok" in Miami.

Question tho.
How are the games broke down from here on out as far as who is home... One one one ? Friggen Nba playoffs drives me nuts as far as how long it drags out.
Seems like there is 2-3 months of playoffs in basketball.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:08 PM
You're a coward, maven.

blah blah blah

CB1 is a damning loss.

The Heat are gutting it out. Stepping up and making it happen.

OrangeCrush2724
05-20-2012, 08:09 PM
LBJ was outstanding today. Great game today Dwade. And lets not forget UD. Clutch shots my man, clutch shots in the 4th.

Dude, I gave up on Haslem this year, and now he pulls this game from nowhere. It's going to be a tough 3 games.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I don't know Maven Indy did "ok" in Miami.

Question tho.
How are the games broke down from here on out as far as who is home... One one one ? Friggen Nba playoffs drives me nuts as far as how long it drags out.
Seems like there is 2-3 months of playoffs in basketball.

They have a chance no doubt. But, the team showed HEART today. Remember game 2 was very close and a missed shot and free throws went the other way. Miami has now taken control and they will deliver come Tuesday. You can't stop two superstars who are playing their game. I expect Wade and LBj to dominate Tuesday night and gut the win out. Back home, home cooking, we're taking game 5.

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Another question ... As Lebrick gets older and more bald is he just going to wear bigger and bigger head bands to at some point he's just wearing a skully on the court?

His head is starting to be like the rings on a tree you can guesstimate his age by the number of head bands.

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/lebron-hair-1.jpg

maven
05-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Dude, I gave up on Haslem this year, and now he pulls this game from nowhere. It's going to be a tough 3 games.

They are going to do it. UD, thank you man thank you. You f'n stepped up. You couldn't ask for anything more in the 4th. Even Joel hittin. I WILL TAKE IT ANYDAY.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:14 PM

And to add, maybe he shouldn't have cut his hair.

:sunshine:

BUT BOY UD MY MAN u stepped the **** up today.

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 08:15 PM
And no I didn't photo shop the pic of Lebron's head in that last post , for those asking in rep LOL ...

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2012, 08:17 PM
blah blah blah

CB1 is a damning loss.

The Heat are gutting it out. Stepping up and making it happen.

This post has nothing to do with the fact that you're a coward.

Hope MIA makes it to the finals just to be crushed again.

And next year, and the year after that, for eternity.
We haven't had a good buffalo bills story in a while.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Magic Johnson was a better, smarter, and more efficient player than James will ever be. He has championships to prove it, and those championships came primarally against Boston teams that were truly great, better than any team in the league now.

Just as a for instance, when Magic was a rookie, Kareem was out with an injury in the finals against Philly. Magic filled in at center and scored 42 points with 15 rebounds and 7 assists. He was 19.

WTF does this have anything to do with today.

KING JAMES kicked ass today. Enjoy it.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:19 PM
This post has nothing to do with the fact that you're a coward.

Hope MIA makes it to the finals just to be crushed again.

And next year, and the year after that, for eternity.
We haven't had a good buffalo bills story in a while.

Why u no like the Heat?

maven
05-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Go Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-gifs-sometimes-you-just-gotta-dance.gif

Back to South Beach to crush the ****ty Pacers!

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Why u no like the Heat?

Because their fanbase is comprised of bandwagoners and apparently cowards, unless you consider yourself to be an exception.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Dang Pacers start the game 9-0. Looks like the Heat are just folding.

yah?

maven
05-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Because their fanbase is comprised of bandwagoners and apparently cowards, unless you consider yourself to be an exception.

that's it? c'mon bro you can do better than that. At least h8 Wade or something.

maven
05-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Spurs are 28-2 in last 30 games. And one of those losses Pop sat Duncan Parker and ginobili.

thunder vs sa gonna a heck of a matchup

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 08:43 PM
that's it? c'mon bro you can do better than that. At least h8 Wade or something.

I'll give a run down of why I'm not a fan...

I sorta liked them as a expansion team , during their battles with the Knicks.

I started to turn on them during the finals they won even tho I was a Shaq fan and was happy he won a ring there before Kobe but hated the way they won that finals. The calls they got in some of those games was just lame and I'm not really a Mavs fan at all.Also hated the way Riley took the team over from SVG.

But that was just the start of me turning on them and wasn't a huge deal.

Then I can't stand Lebron even tho I was a fan at one point. I even own a pair of Nike Lebron's that I bought just because I liked the shoe and then kinda started liking Lebron when he killed Detroit. But when people started saying he's the greatest of all time and the whole King James bit, and so on and so on and of course the 1 hour of lame he did with Jim gray and he's easy to dislike. Great talent , not Jordan , comes off like a douche tho.

There's always someone in sports that some people in the public love to see lose. Lebron is that guy at this point in time...

Anyway I wanted to try to give a serious reply on this topic and I've tried.
Now someone tell me what's up with the head band LOL ...

OrangeCrush2724
05-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Another question ... As Lebrick gets older and more bald is he just going to wear bigger and bigger head bands to at some point he's just wearing a skully on the court?

His head is starting to be like the rings on a tree you can guesstimate his age by the number of head bands.

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/lebron-hair-1.jpg

Wow, did he shut you up that bad, that all you have left now is to criticize his hairline. Weak...

M ***ing V to the P, b****es

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Wow, did he shut up that bad, that all you have left now is to criticize his hairline. Weak...

M ***in V to the P...b****es

Thanks for proving you are a retard Crush. You see the head band thing is called a joke along with all the other pics I've posted.

I could really care less who wins in the NBA cause it's not my fav sport and only is worth a $hit during the playoffs. Yes I have teams I'd like to see win it all and those I would like to see fail . But really could care less about the NBA.

But anyway , I gave a serious reason for not liking the Heat last post now back to ripping them...

And Crush I'm sorry your condition doesn't let you grasp humor or what's important ... My bad .

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2012, 09:02 PM

why? I don't hate you, i just don't respect you because you're a coward.

maven
05-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Show some heart Clips. Dig down and get a W today.

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2012, 10:04 PM
A spineless wonder suggesting others show some heart. Norsureifsrs

maven
05-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Memphis really choked. They could've given the Spurs a challenge. La really sucks ass.

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Boy the Spurs look tough.

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Memphis really choked. They could've given the Spurs a challenge. La really sucks ass.

/agree on all three points.

maven
05-20-2012, 10:15 PM
I wonder if the Lakers are gonna get blown out tomorrow. 15+ points? 20+ points?

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 10:17 PM
I wonder if the Lakers are gonna get blown out tomorrow. 15+ points? 20+ points?

Most likely ... and over under on if Metta World War or Bynum gets tossed ?

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-20-2012, 10:18 PM

Memphis 0-4 against the spurs this year. Different team entirely than last year for the spurs.

I see some are callin you a spineless wonder. Some might take you a bit more seriously if you dont disappear when the heat lose. Man up when they lose and maybe that spineless label goes away.

TDmvp
05-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Furthermore Lakers fans should just be happy if Ron doesn't run into the crowd , punch a baby and start a police stand off.
(The above is called sarcasm OrangeCrush)

Pained me that he got a ring. LA got lucky he held it together as long as he did and kept crazy in check.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Furthermore Lakers fans should just be happy if Ron doesn't run into the crowd , punch a baby and start a police stand off.
(The above is called sarcasm OrangeCrush)

Pained me that he got a ring. LA got lucky he held it together as long as he did and kept crazy in check.

Are there any liquor stores near OKCs arena? Artest might have a few knocked back during halftime.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Charles Barkley is flat out hilarious right now. Ive never seen shaq laugh that hard.

Jason in LA
05-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Maven is back? Talk about a little broad (I'm really thinking another word that starts with a "B")

Dude, how can you pull that running off and hiding after a loss BS again? And then come back and gloat when things look all right? So you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

If you're going to talk trash, then be here when you're team loses, not just when they win.

If the Heat flame out again you'll be nowhere to be found. So stop gloating like you're here win or lose. Be a man! Or woman (if that's your gender). Stop being a coward.

DBroncos4life
05-20-2012, 10:56 PM

I see you remembered how to log on you coward.

Flex Gunmetal
05-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Maven is back? Talk about a little broad (I'm really thinking another word that starts with a "B")

Dude, how can you pull that running off and hiding after a loss BS again? And then come back and gloat when things look all right? So you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

If you're going to talk trash, then be here when you're team loses, not just when they win.

If the Heat flame out again you'll be nowhere to be found. So stop gloating like you're here win or lose. Be a man! Or woman (if that's your gender). Stop being a coward.

seriously. Is he even a broncos fan? If so, that's embarrassing.

OrangeCrush2724
05-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Thanks for proving you are a retard Crush. You see the head band thing is called a joke along with all the other pics I've posted.

I could really care less who wins in the NBA cause it's not my fav sport and only is worth a $hit during the playoffs. Yes I have teams I'd like to see win it all and those I would like to see fail . But really could care less about the NBA.

But anyway , I gave a serious reason for not liking the Heat last post now back to ripping them...

And Crush I'm sorry your condition doesn't let you grasp humor or what's important ... My bad .

Yeah I got it that It was a joke. Just not a good one. What's next, fart through the armpit trick? Like I said, weak...

hambone13
05-21-2012, 01:40 AM

I'm not sure about the obscure details but "Jason_in_LA" has actually been a consistent and intelligent poster. He takes his blows and gives them appropriately. We might not all agree with him but he is diligent and reasonably objective with his opinions. More importantly, he shows up even when his projections are wrong. That was his whole point and it's valid.

The only issue I have with the Homer is that he actually believes that the Lakers aren't favored on a national level with the refs. He calls it "A ridiculous conspiracy theory", I call it, "Reality" due to revenue. Neither of us can prove it wrong or right but LA/Kobe get ridiculous calls. It's exemplified by Kobe's new found talent for flopping. Play the game not the refs. If your team is struggling, help them by being a team member. Don't belittle them between games as if you're the coach. If you're going to play a coaching role, don't do it on international television. He's such a douche that he believes that what he says in press conferences will actually effect the team positively. He sickens me with his arrogance.

Growing up with the Celtics/Lakers rivalry, I was always a Celtics fan. Hence my hate for the Lakers. However, I never had any ill will towards Magic because he was classy. Kobe is not. He's a talented basketball player, maybe the best pure shooter ever but he's a b**** when it comes to leading men. They have to respect his talent and achievements but no one, talks about what a great person he is. Magic is still a great man, despite his basketball achievements. That's all Kobe's got, basketball achievements. I bet most of his teammates would mention how selfish he really is..."Kobe time". However, that's all speculation and "prime time" motivated.

It must be nice to be a true Yankees, Lakers, etc. fan but it has to suck when you look at how your teams got there, if you're an intelligent sports fan. The really cool stories for real fans are in the human details. Take it to the bank.

TonyR
05-21-2012, 06:24 AM
That was an all-timer today by Bron. I still think the "shrinking when it matters most" is a bit unfair. I think his failures get magnified there and he's def not the type to jack of kobe esque shots when the game is on the line. he's really, I think, a better Magic Johnson. High praise.

Yup. I think Bill Simmons says it just about perfectly here (and this was written last week):

To LeBron James, who's the best player in the league, hands down, only we're never going to fully appreciate him for everything he does (and that's a damned shame) but man, there's never been a better player who disappears more noticeably down the stretch or seems happier NOT to touch the ball on massive possessions. Then again, his crunch-time numbers are better than you think, and when you throw in his two-way intensity and his minutes load, what LeBron James does from night to night is incredible and you'd have to be an idiot not to appreciate it but on the flip side, if he'd ever learned a real low-post game, maybe Miami wouldn't miss Chris Bosh this much, and if he had looked for a more complete team two years ago instead of aligning with two other All-Stars, maybe he wouldn't be playing so many minutes and doing so many things to cover up so many players and that's fine, but he's this generation's best talent and WE NEED TO START FULLY APPRECIATING LEBRON JAMES FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES AND STOP PICKING HIM APART (!!!!!!!) and (my head hurts).

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7946461/the-nba-award-winning-playoffs

DENVERDUI55
05-21-2012, 07:53 AM

What a vagina you are Maven. Only show up in heat wins. Yeah heat barely win despite two monster games from wade and bron. They can't do that every night they are done. You should crawl back into your hole.

Flex Gunmetal
05-21-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm not sure about the obscure details but "Jason_in_LA" has actually been a consistent and intelligent poster. He takes his blows and gives them appropriately. We might not all agree with him but he is diligent and reasonably objective with his opinions. More importantly, he shows up even when his projections are wrong. That was his whole point and it's valid.

The only issue I have with the Homer is that he actually believes that the Lakers aren't favored on a national level with the refs. He calls it "A ridiculous conspiracy theory", I call it, "Reality" due to revenue. Neither of us can prove it wrong or right but LA/Kobe get ridiculous calls. It's exemplified by Kobe's new found talent for flopping. Play the game not the refs. If your team is struggling, help them by being a team member. Don't belittle them between games as if you're the coach. If you're going to play a coaching role, don't do it on international television. He's such a douche that he believes that what he says in press conferences will actually effect the team positively. He sickens me with his arrogance.

Growing up with the Celtics/Lakers rivalry, I was always a Celtics fan. Hence my hate for the Lakers. However, I never had any ill will towards Magic because he was classy. Kobe is not. He's a talented basketball player, maybe the best pure shooter ever but he's a b**** when it comes to leading men. They have to respect his talent and achievements but no one, talks about what a great person he is. Magic is still a great man, despite his basketball achievements. That's all Kobe's got, basketball achievements. I bet most of his teammates would mention how selfish he really is..."Kobe time". However, that's all speculation and "prime time" motivated.

It must be nice to be a true Yankees, Lakers, etc. fan but it has to suck when you look at how your teams got there, if you're an intelligent sports fan. The really cool stories for real fans are in the human details. Take it to the bank.
Good post, but i was referring to maven lol.

maven
05-21-2012, 01:56 PM

Go Heat!

Go Broncos!

:yayaya:

maven
05-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Memphis 0-4 against the spurs this year. Different team entirely than last year for the spurs.

I see some are callin you a spineless wonder. Some might take you a bit more seriously if you dont disappear when the heat lose. Man up when they lose and maybe that spineless label goes away.

Winning the series? No, but I think they could've put in a much better challenge than the Clips. LA isn't a very good bball team. They're not going to win anything with Paul/Blake combo.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Winning the series? No, but I think they could've put in a much better challenge than the Clips. LA isn't a very good bball team. They're not going to win anything with Paul/Blake combo.

They also weren't at 100 percent. Spurs are just too deep for teams like Memphis and Clips. The addition of Diaw and Splitters elevated game has eliminated Blair's undersized vulnerability entirely. Blair mcdyess and ginobilis broken arm are the reason Memphis won last year against the spurs. This year memphis put up an egg due to the spurs organizations ability to see what was wrong and fix it.

bombay
05-21-2012, 02:53 PM
The Spurs have at least 6 days off now.

Jason in LA
05-21-2012, 06:11 PM

Thanks. I tend to follow a few simple principles when presenting an opinion based argument so I don't look like an ass. Well, somebody may think I'm an ass because they don't agree with me, but not because I presented a flawed argument. (Maven should take notes)

1. Never argue from an extreme because the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Usually there is a lot of truth on both sides of the argument, and there isn't much truth on either extreme. I'm always on one side of the argument, but I can see valid points on the other side. People on the extreme usually aren't too bright and they are blind to the other side of the argument, so it is easy to pick them off. A good example, I think Kobe is the best player over the past 10 years or so. But he is a ball hog, he shoots too many jumpers, and he's not as great as Jordan. But he is the closest thing we've seen to Jordan, and at this point he is greater than LeBron because Kobe is a winner, which LeBron has yet to do.

(Maven is on an extreme, which is why he looks so stupid when the Heat flame out.)

2. Never state your opinion as if it were a fact, and to take that a step further, never state your opinion about a game that hasn't happened as if it were a fact. We can't tell the future, and that will only get you in trouble. When I was having the argument a few years back with the Nuggets fans around here, they said that the Lakers could not win in Denver. Ah, that's stating an opinion as a fact. I simply said that it will be tough for the Lakers, but they can win there. If the Lakers didn't win there, I woiuldn't have been wrong, but when the Lakers won not just one, but two games in Denver in that series, those two Nuggets fans looked silly.

(Maven did this same thing last year and looked silly, and he will show up when the Heat win, so he'll look silly when they flame out again.)

3. Always show up when you end up on the wrong end of the argument, and it is smart to come in and own up to it before the person on the winning end shows up to gloat. And when you show up, own up to being on the wrong end, so when everybody else comes in it's harder for them to give you crap because you already owned it. When the Lakers lose I'm one of the first persons in this thread. The Nuggets fans who said that the Lakers couldn't win in Denver, they didn't show up afterwards to own it, and that's why I still give one of them crap about it when ever he says something about the Lakers. All he had to do was own up to it way back then and I'd never bring it up.

(As we know, when the Heat lose Maven runs off like a little broad and won't come back.)

Oh you're a Celtics fan. Now that's different. You might as well said you're a Raiders fan or that you went to USC (I went to UCLA). Forget those rules. Your team sucks. I hope they lose every game for the next 20 years in a row and then take a turn for the worse! The Celtics are done because they're too old to compete for a title, and they won't be coming back for another 20 years, just like when they pretty much took a 20 year period off between Bird and KG. The Lakers will rebuild, just like they always do. Count on that! You know what, the Lakers are one title behind the Celtics, but they really aren't chasing the Celtics, they are chasing the Yankees. The Lakers are already the premiere franchise in the NBA so screw you guys!

;D

TDmvp
05-21-2012, 06:27 PM
http://fermat.unh.edu/~mcf372/images/celtics.jpg

maven
05-21-2012, 06:52 PM
http://fermat.unh.edu/~mcf372/images/celtics.jpg

Lets see if Philly steps up, back at home, and win the next game. Lakers, c'mon guys! You can win this!

maven
05-21-2012, 07:02 PM

I just wanted to add Miami was fighting for their lives. Man were they fighting. They Heat are showing championship heart right now even though they are missing CB1.

RhymesayersDU
05-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Cool story, bro.

Jason in LA
05-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Well the Lakers, and namely Pau Gasol showed up. But they have to be there in the final two minutes of the game.

Jason in LA
05-21-2012, 08:00 PM
I just wanted to add Miami was fighting for their lives. Man were they fighting. They Heat are showing championship heart right now even though they are missing CB1.

They are in the second round... against the Pacers. Yeah, the Pacers are underrated, but they're still the Pacers. Not world beaters at all.

Seeing that your name is like **** around here, why are you still posting?

maven
05-21-2012, 08:53 PM
WOW!!!!!! The Thunder is just pouring it on.

SoCalBronco
05-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Beat L.A.

broncofan2438
05-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Nice to see the ****** lakers lose

ohiobronco2
05-21-2012, 09:11 PM
The look on Mitch K's face says it all. Go Thunder, beat the Heat (assuming the Pacers and Celtics don't). :)

Dutch
05-21-2012, 09:13 PM

This.

pricejj
05-21-2012, 09:17 PM
BEAT L.A.!!! :sunshine:

DENVERDUI55
05-21-2012, 09:20 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PDgdYJHpwQQ/SwV9tBA4AII/AAAAAAAAABc/gq0u7XuDMHI/s1600/IMG_1249.JPGMaven

Jason in LA
05-21-2012, 09:23 PM
^^^Pretty much. lol

bombay
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Easy peasy.

Jason in LA
05-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Well it's time to blow up the Lakers roster. Well, they tried to last offseason. This time they'll get it done. This team can't compete for titles anymore. Gasol has to go, and it looks like Bynum is finally trade bait.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Thunder win the title. But if they do, they might win a number of them over the next 10 years, so I'm not so sure I want to see them get it. I don't want the Heat to win it because it is funny to make fun of LeBron. I certainly don't want the Celtics to win it. Lakers are only one behind them. I'm on the fence with the Spurs. I kind of don't want to see Duncan tie Kobe, but I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world.

You know, go Pacers!

RhymesayersDU
05-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Danny Granger! UNM's finest.

bombay
05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
This.

Yeah. And they're calling a 2nd round game against the Pacers in his 9th season Lebron's greatest playoff game?. C'mon, really? He has yet to replicate what Magic did as a rookie. Lebron is a great player, but he has yet to prove he can truly produce when it matters most. Magic did it and won a titile as a 19 year old rookie in a tougher league. Saying Lebron is better than Magic is absurd, and must mean the guy never saw Magic in his prime. Wow. Lebron in his 9th season better get going on that not 6 not 7 ****. He's already going to be in his 16th season for number 7 if he starts this season, and wins the title every year for the next 7.

maven
05-21-2012, 10:11 PM
The Spurs have at least 6 days off now.

:thumbs:

They will be rested for the Thunder and ready to go. Spurs can take it.

KCStud
05-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Thunder the **** up!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qbn66IosEyY/Tirdw8UpWQI/AAAAAAAABZM/VYw48PwRt3w/s1600/kevin-durant-harden-shouting-nba-funny-photos.jpg

hambone13
05-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Well it's time to blow up the Lakers roster. Well, they tried to last offseason. This time they'll get it done. This team can't compete for titles anymore. Gasol has to go, and it looks like Bynum is finally trade bait.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Thunder win the title. But if they do, they might win a number of them over the next 10 years, so I'm not so sure I want to see them get it. I don't want the Heat to win it because it is funny to make fun of LeBron. I certainly don't want the Celtics to win it. Lakers are only one behind them. I'm on the fence with the Spurs. I kind of don't want to see Duncan tie Kobe, but I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world.

You know, go Pacers!

It sounds like it's time for you to start cheering for the Nuggets!

hambone13
05-21-2012, 10:47 PM

I'd love to see OKC take it. They're a classy team. I'm so tired of Duncan's whining. That guy is gonna bankrupt Kleenex because the NBA is paying for his tissues and Ginobili is making a fortune for who ever makes those splash air containers for stunt men.

myMind
05-21-2012, 11:21 PM

I hope you realize that Miami can't beat OKC (Seattle SS), you better pray that SA can some how come out on top, I doubt it. I lived in SoFlo for seven years and never came close to becoming a fan of the local teams...why? Because it's all image instead of substance in that market. Miami is the most superficial place that I have ever lived. I'm really not surprised that a heat fan is also a fan of Beckham. It fits.

24champ
05-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Fire Mike Brown! His offense sucks (too many iso plays, and the 1-4 high sets suck)and has regressed throughout the playoffs. Defense was supposed to be his fort, but we get taken 7 games with the Nuggets and beat in 5 games by the Thunder, some of those games were blow outs. Bynum has no heart, all talent...rather have McGee at this point.

Two key clowns that Jim Buss went after.

Thanks Jimbo, you ****ing idiot.

oubronco
05-22-2012, 05:33 AM
Great game last night, the Thunder was just too much for the Lakers

I'll be interested to see what the Lakers do in the offseason that team is too soft

TonyR
05-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Saying Lebron is better than Magic is absurd...

I don't think he really meant that LeBron was "better" than Magic but more that he's more physically talented. If LeBron ever puts the heart and smarts aspects of the game together with his physical ability he'll be the best ever, but I don't think that will ever happen.

Jason in LA
05-22-2012, 05:59 AM
It sounds like it's time for you to start cheering for the Nuggets!

Naw, I can't see myself rooting for a loser organization. And the only thing I really like in Denver are the Broncos. ;D

Butterscotch Stallion
05-22-2012, 07:31 AM
If the spurs and heat are in the finals, I'm done with basketball for a while. can't even pretend to care about that.

Kaylore
05-22-2012, 07:34 AM
Ha ha! Lakers Lose! LOSERS!

maven
05-22-2012, 07:58 AM
I hope you realize that Miami can't beat OKC (Seattle SS), you better pray that SA can some how come out on top, I doubt it. I lived in SoFlo for seven years and never came close to becoming a fan of the local teams...why? Because it's all image instead of substance in that market. Miami is the most superficial place that I have ever lived. I'm really not surprised that a heat fan is also a fan of Beckham. It fits.

If the Heat can dig down and gut it out without Bosh, I'll be happy with a finals berth. Don't forget the Heat split with the Thunder in the regular season and beat the Spurs. That was with a healthy CB1. If there's no Bosh or Bosh cannot play worth a damn when he comes back from injury, you are correct as there is probably no chance in the finals.

That's fine you're not a fan of SoFla. I wouldn't move to Denver.

Butterscotch Stallion
05-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Ha ha! Lakers Lose! LOSERS!

Seriously. What have they ever won?

ludo21
05-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Who ya got Thunder or Spurs?

May be the most entertaining Spurs series ever!! (besides when the Suns played them of course ;D)

hambone13
05-22-2012, 08:13 AM
Naw, I can't see myself rooting for a loser organization. And the only thing I really like in Denver are the Broncos. ;D

Well, I suppose you get kudo's for having a little bit of class but if you're on of those guys that only follows teams that are perennial winners, just because they are, I have to question your fan nutz. That's precisely why the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, etc. are so widely hated outside of their core fans. Those towns have tons of cash and buying teams is not respectable. Go Broncos!

Jason in LA
05-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Well, I suppose you get kudo's for having a little bit of class but if you're on of those guys that only follows teams that are perennial winners, just because they are, I have to question your fan nutz. That's precisely why the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, etc. are so widely hated outside of their core fans. Those towns have tons of cash and buying teams is not respectable. Go Broncos!

Well I've been a Lakers fan for as long as I can remember. I was a kid in the '80s and Showtime was great, and I stuck with them in the '90s when they were just an average team. Been a Broncos fan since I was 10 in 1987. Been a UCLA fan since I was a kid and ended up going to school there. I locked down all my teams by the time I was 10.

hambone13
05-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Well I've been a Lakers fan for as long as I can remember. I was a kid in the '80s and Showtime was great, and I stuck with them in the '90s when they were just an average team. Been a Broncos fan since I was 10 in 1987. Been a UCLA fan since I was a kid and ended up going to school there. I locked down all my teams by the time I was 10.

I'm sure it wasn't difficult to become a Lakers fan in the 80's. Those Lakers / Celtics games were epic. Magic is one of my favorite players of all time, in any sport. I guess it's the arrogance of the big market/money teams typical fans that really get my goat. You're the exception rather than the rule. Thanks for bein' classy about your fandom, even if it is for the Lakers.

It's tough being a Nuggets fan for sure. I was born in Chicago and have a ton of family throughout IL so I've always followed the Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Blackhawks and they are affectionally my second favorite teams. I can't imagine what it would be like to have been born in Detroit and have to be a Lions fan other than the Sanders years. I still have to cheer for the Nuggs just because I am a Colorado guy, been here for over 30 years. It just rubs me the wrong way when you run into people that cheer for "winning" teams just because they're easy to like, due to their success. Especially when they're highly publicized due to big market budgets. I can't give anyone who grew up in the area too much **** for being a fan of their local teams but I don't have to like it. :)

bombay
05-22-2012, 09:28 AM
"I don't think he really meant that LeBron was "better" than Magic but more that he's more physically talented. If LeBron ever puts the heart and smarts aspects of the game together with his physical ability he'll be the best ever, but I don't think that will ever happen."

Explain this for me, then, Tony. He didn't mean what he typed?

Cmac821
05-22-2012, 09:47 AM
OKC is starting to hit their stride again and I don't know if anyone stands a chance. I think the youth is going to kill the Spurs like it did LA. It would be so awesome if the Pacers finished the Heat, the heat look close to melting down.