PDA

View Full Version : Elway and Xanders need to find away to get on the same page already.

Quoydogs
11-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Just got done watching the replay. I noticed a very disturbing thing at the 1:20 mark in over time.

Elway clearly goes in for a fist bump and Xanders gives him the High Five.

They looked like fools !

My god what do we have to do to get a front office on the same page ?

Armchair Bronco
11-29-2011, 11:46 PM
Just got done watching the replay. I noticed a very disturbing thing at the 1:20 mark in over time.

Elway clearly goes in for a fist bump and Xanders gives him the High Five.

They looked like fools !

My god what do we have to do to get a front office on the same page ?

I noticed that, too. Elway and Xanders need to watch that Budweiser beer commercial with all the different ways that 2 guys can shake hands: bro-hug, double-backslap combo, point and go, etc.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u0FfCJ9M0hE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Broncenstein
11-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Elway was just letting Xman know that paper always beats rock. So suck it.

Archer81
11-30-2011, 12:37 AM
Elway was correct to go in for a fist bump. The high-5, however is now done by screaming queens finding deals at Hot Topic.

:Broncos:

Quoydogs
11-30-2011, 08:46 AM
I noticed that, too. Elway and Xanders need to watch that Budweiser beer commercial with all the different ways that 2 guys can shake hands: bro-hug, double-backslap combo, point and go, etc.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u0FfCJ9M0hE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe I have not seen this. I wish I had Elways Email. Maybe I should paste this on his FB wall. LOL

Eldorado
11-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Jimmeny christmas, those guys can't even celebrate a win without getting life trolled.

t-diddy
11-30-2011, 09:09 AM
I feel for them... i once had a bro-hug mishap where the other guys nose went into my mouth. He went one way, i thought he was going another and bam-- nose in mouth. Horrible. I still see him every once in a while and it is awkward.

bronco militia
11-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Elway was correct to go in for a fist bump. The high-5, however is now done by screaming queens finding deals at Hot Topic.

:Broncos:

LOL...just more proof Elway is going to can Pizza Boy

alkemical
11-30-2011, 09:24 AM
LOL...just more proof Elway is going to can Pizza Boy

I think Elway needs the Junkman to run scouting.