PDA

View Full Version : Broncos fans #2 on the weekly "shame report"

Swedish Extrovert
11-29-2011, 09:56 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shame-report/09000d5d82499f90/The-Shame-Report-Week-12?module=HP11_cp

Agamemnon
11-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Err...if this board is any indication, the fans aren't the ones giving Tebow all the credit. That's the media. Seriously, the media barely ever mentions anything but Tebow when they talk about the Broncos, good or bad.

enjolras
11-29-2011, 11:05 PM
Err...if this board is any indication, the fans aren't the ones giving Tebow all the credit. That's the media. Seriously, the media barely ever mentions anything but Tebow when they talk about the Broncos, good or bad.

I just read a post where you directly credit DJ Williams playing well to Tim Tebow.

So..ya... they have a hell of a point.

Agamemnon
11-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I just read a post where you directly credit DJ Williams playing well to Tim Tebow.

So..ya... they have a hell of a point.

I was just pointing out that his intensity level has been on another level since Tebow became the starter. If you believe that's a coincidence, that's your business. Believing that Tebow has had a positive impact on the defense's attitude in no way takes credit away from them for playing lights out.

canadianbroncosfan
11-30-2011, 02:40 AM
I was actually just going to post a thread about this. I just watched the Shame Report and once again Dameshek failed to avoiding mentioning Tebow and the Broncos not once but twice in a single report. I'd have to say being in Canada I don't have ESPN or any of that but I do get Around The Horn, SportsNation, PTI, etc, and you're exactly right it seems to be the media that focus the most on Tebow. Yet it seems to be the media that slams Broncos fans for ignoring Miller, Doom, Goodman, the entire D and how well they've been in weeks recently. Of course he's a reporter so he'll be biased, however I Tweeted Dameshek inviting him to feel free to view the Mane anytime he wants and see what real Broncos fans think of our awesome our defense have been of late, especially Von Miller.

vancejohnson82
11-30-2011, 06:01 AM
fortunately people who know football are starting to notice our defense....its obvious to us, as fans, that this isnt a one man show happening right now...but it has taken time for others to take notice

oubronco
11-30-2011, 06:01 AM
Don't you know it's ALL Tebow................Get with the program man

TheReverend
11-30-2011, 06:05 AM

The only people saying this are people like you mocking phantoms

cmhargrove
11-30-2011, 06:07 AM
I think the fans are definitely noticing the other players. I bet that we will see a lot of #58 jerseys in the stands by next year.

jhns
11-30-2011, 06:09 AM

You'll get over the fact that we are winning, someday. I love how you haters cry so much. It won't stop as Tebow isn't going anywhere.

lolcopter
11-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Retarded

Fans recognize and love our new found defense

OrangeSe7en
11-30-2011, 06:55 AM
Whats funny about this is that it took the national media several weeks to catch on to the formula that the Broncos were using. It seems like before they thought they were just random low scoring games clustered together that allowed Tebow to do his thing in the end.

We were giving Von Miller credit way before anyone else was.

Anyone in the media who claims otherwise is ignorant...but thats also nothing new.

Kaylore
11-30-2011, 06:57 AM
The only people saying this are people like you mocking phantoms

Agamemnon: The only people saying this is the media.

Agamemnon: DJ Williams plays better since Tim Tebow started.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc)

TailgateNut
11-30-2011, 07:18 AM
I was just pointing out that his intensity level has been on another level since Tebow became the starter. If you believe that's a coincidence, that's your business. Believing that Tebow has had a positive impact on the defense's attitude in no way takes credit away from them for playing lights out.

LOL

Hell, even the stadium ushers have changed their attitude since Tebow started.:spit:

bowtown
11-30-2011, 07:27 AM
I was actually just going to post a thread about this. I just watched the Shame Report and once again Dameshek failed to avoiding mentioning Tebow and the Broncos not once but twice in a single report. I'd have to say being in Canada I don't have ESPN or any of that but I do get Around The Horn, SportsNation, PTI, etc, and you're exactly right it seems to be the media that focus the most on Tebow. Yet it seems to be the media that slams Broncos fans for ignoring Miller, Doom, Goodman, the entire D and how well they've been in weeks recently. Of course he's a reporter so he'll be biased, however I Tweeted Dameshek inviting him to feel free to view the Mane anytime he wants and see what real Broncos fans think of our awesome our defense have been of late, especially Von Miller.

Wash your filthy mouth out.

Dedhed
11-30-2011, 07:43 AM
That is the most annoying person I've ever seen on video.

lolcopter
11-30-2011, 08:45 AM

C'mon now, goodman has been awesome the past two weeks

ScottXray
11-30-2011, 09:17 AM

No ,Goodman has had 2 really good games the last 2 weeks, and has stepped up big. I don't know if he can keep it up , but he has played very well.

:welcome:

Powderaddict
11-30-2011, 10:01 AM
Most Bronco fans I personally know and talk to give most credit to the Defense. Tebow is a fan favorite no doubt, but this whole "ONLY Tebow ALL the time" is all media.

bowtown
11-30-2011, 10:03 AM
No ,Goodman has had 2 really good games the last 2 weeks, and has stepped up big. I don't know if he can keep it up , but he has played very well.

:welcome:

Okay fine, I will begrudgingly give him the past two weeks, but the next tackle he pusses out of, I'm right back on the hate train.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-30-2011, 10:03 AM
there is no defense only Tebow playing every position also Tebow punts and kicks and catches . and preaches at church on Sunday

Hulamau
11-30-2011, 11:55 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shame-report/09000d5d82499f90/The-Shame-Report-Week-12?module=HP11_cp

I 'pray' that you will tell us that TAT isn't yours Smurf?!?! Say it ain't so! :-)

Agamemnon
11-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Agamemnon: The only people saying this is the media.

Agamemnon: DJ Williams plays better since Tim Tebow started.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc)

Again, believing that Tebow has been an inspiring influence to the defense does not mean they are not playing great and does not mean they don't deserve credit. Believing that the defense just magically started playing lights out when Tebow started playing, and that they have nothing to do with each other is just delusional at this point. I guess you've decided to join that crowd Kaylore? Too bad...

canadianbroncosfan
11-30-2011, 03:42 PM

I did say how well he's been in "weeks recently"

canadianbroncosfan
11-30-2011, 03:52 PM
I think the fans are definitely noticing the other players. I bet that we will see a lot of #58 jerseys in the stands by next year.

Some of us had such a belief in Von, we got our #58 jerseys at the beginning of the season, not at the end. This is from our trip to Denver to see the season opener this year