PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy not a Theory, Reality~!!

Broncbow
11-28-2011, 07:53 AM
The best way to develope a passing offense is with passing reps. That is indeed a fact. No argument there.

The argument actually occurs when the Fox and Elway crowd want to act like Tebow's passing game is being properly developed, when in fact it is not.

VIKINGS GAME

Let's take a look at what happened outside of the last minute of the first half shall we?

1st & 10 ~ incomplete fingertipped pass.

3rd & 9 ~ Completed pass

3rd & 4 ~ Completed pass

3rd & 9 ~ Completed pass called back DT out of bounds after review.

3rd & 19 ~ Completed pass

Can someone explain to me how we are supposed to expect Tebow to thrive under these passing conditions? Tebow has only one pass attempt the entire first half on 1st down; outside of the last minute where he managed to complete the last pass he threw which was on first down.

If DT's toe did not touch the line Tebow would have had only one incomplete pass the entire first half. How in the hell is that aweful. I'll tell you what is aweful, this sabotaging scheme that is strategically designed to make Tebow appear as being aweful.

Having 80% of Tebows passing attempts on 3rd down's outside of the last minute of the half is not going to cut it against the Patriots. Especially after Ponder just jacked the Broncos for 393 yards and 3 TD's.

2nd half Tebow passes it on first down of the initial drive and then again on first down later in that thrive to finally blast the vikings on 3rd and 9 for a TD. This is how you put defenders on their heels.

Imagine that next drive we run three times in a row and have to punt. Because we are only down by one. Go figure the Vikings score a TD and guess what happens then?

Tebow comes out shelling them with the pass on first down of that drive for a TD~!!

Go figure pnce we are down by one, Tebow does not pass it again until the 5th play of the drive, and imagine that it is on 3rd and 12. Tebow completes the pass but it comes back because of a holding penalty and we wind up punting.

Vikings score on the next drive and imagine that you guessed it, tebow throws on first down of the first play of the drive, he jacks the Vikings for 42 yards. Next play Mcgahee punches it in from 24 yards out. And Tebow ties the game with a two point conversion.

Vikings score on the next drive, now who can guess what the first play of the next drive is? You guessed it, Tebow passing it on first down. Pass is ruled incomplete and Tebow jacks the Vikings two more consecutive times for 52 yards taking the ball from the 20 to their 28.

Well now that we are close enought to take a couple strikes into the endzone or rather are in FG territory Fox ties it up by tying
Tebow's hands again cut him off to being relegated to a another 3rd and long pass attemt that falls incomplete. FG ties it up.

After a miraculous int that hands the offense the ball at the opponents 15 yard line, You'd think Tebow would get one shot at the end zone, One shot to run it, But nope... The demontrous effort to keep Tebow from taking the glory off the field is mind blowing. It is not only in black and white but predictabvle game after game after game.

Elway is indeed sabotaging Tebow, while exploiting his abilities in an as needed basis.<!-- / message -->

CHARGERS GAME

Have you ever seen a QB stand in the pocket with all the time in the world that Tebow had? I have never in all my life seen an occasion to allow tebow to further develope with the passing offense, than the occaision presented by the Chargers yesterday.

It was Christmas for Tebow, yet Fox played the role of the scrooge, Tebow was denied the best opportunity yet to take the glory off the field with the passing game.

There is no arguement here either, considering Tebows first pass play did not emerge till the 7th play of the game. Tebow only got one passing attempt in the first drive, it was as if Tebow was a dog getting the crumb of 3rd and long to satisfy his pasing appetite.

Tebow got another crumb on the very next drive on the 7th play

Here we are on well on our way to the play-off's and Fox is has the peddle to the meddle regarding the breaks being slammed to the floor regarding the development of tebows passing game. And that is a fact~!!

When it comes to the the No.1 key to any successful passing offense, all one has to do is look at the Packers, a team we should be gearing up for.

Packers passed it eight times on first down in the first half of their last two games on average.

Tebow only got two passing opportunity on first down in the first half of the Chargers game. First pass was high risk deep pass on the second pass play of the game. The second first down pass was imagine that, a TD pass.

Tebow only got one passing opportunity on first down in the second half, 14 yard gain was the result.

In OT Tebow only got one passing attempt on 1st down, despite the Chargers giving him all day to throw. 3 passing attempts on 3 OT drives, now that is putting your QB in a straight jacket.

More than half of Tebows passing attempts where on 3rd down.

Over half of Tebows passes attempts where where high risk passing plays.

The passing scheme has the deck stacked against Tebow.

Broncos are looking ugly by deliberate design. Tebows first four passes where either on 3rd and long high risk pass plays due to the nature of the obvious passing situation of being placed in 3rd and long, or high risk deep passing plays on second down.

The scheme Elway and Fox are procuring for this passing offense to develope in is in fact the antithesis of how a coach ought to develope a young up and coming passing offense.

first half

1 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
2 1st (High risk deep pass)
3 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
4 2nd down (High risk deep pass)
5 3rd down
6 2nd (High risk deep pass)
7 1st TD (High risk deep pass) TD

Second half

8 3rd down
9 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
10 3rd down
11 1st (14 yard reception)
12 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
13 3rd and long (High Risk Passing Situation)
14 2nd down (High risk deep pass)
15 2nd down

OT
16 2nd down
17 3rd and
18 1st down (High risk deep pass) Ruled incomplete

1st drive
6 runs pass on 3rd punt

2nd drive
run, run, deep pass
run, run, run , 3rd down pass punt

3rd drive
Run, Deep pass, run, punt

4th drive
Run, Run, 3rd down pass,
Run, Run,Run, Punt

5th drive
Run, Deep Pass, Run, Deep pass TD

Imagine that, the only score emerges from a well balanced drive. This reminds me of the Raiders game, where the only two passing TD drives occured from well balanced rather than one dimensional drives.

6th drive
Run Run Deep pass on 3rd and short

7th Drive
Run, Tebow Fumble, short pass on 3rd and 17.

8th drive
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, 3rd down pass
Run, Run FG

Tebow only managed 3 passing attempts in the 3rd quarter, all on 3rd down.

9th drive
Pass for 14 yards
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,
Pass Deep on 3rd and 16, Punt

10th drive
Run, Run, pass deep on 3rd and 11
Run, Deep pass, Run, Pass, Run, FG

Tebow was only given 3 passing opportunities in the 4th quarter, two of them where deep passes on 3rd and long.

11th drive
Run, Run, Run, Run, Punt

Tebow despite being given all day to throw, was not given one opportunty to pass it on the first drive of OT. This is unheard of.

12th drive
Run -1 yards, Pass, Pass first down overruled, Punt

13th drive
Deep pass, Run, Run, Run, Run, Kneel, FG.

10 runs to just three passing attempts in OT, exposes just how desperate of an attempt Fox made to insure that the glory was not taken off the field by Tebows passing game.

It is not as if Tebow was this turnover machine with the passing game, as a matter of fact he has the best INT to attempt in the league. 1 INT in 143 attempts is phenomenal, especially when you consider that the overwelming majority of Tebows passes are high risk. So it is not as if he is being protected with his crumby passing reps.

Tebows beautiful 56 yard TD pass in the Chiefs game, was the only pass he made in the 4th quarter of that game.
If anyone in this league has proven that they are entitled to more decent passing reps its Tebow, especially this game.

Yet all Tebow is relageated to is the crumbs of high risk pass plays, to rise from. Depite the feast of opportunity presented by the chargers lack of pressure, a famished portion is all this passing offense was given to develope with yesterday.

This is clearly not McCoys doing, when you consider he allowed Tebow to posses twice as many passing yards in his first three starts, that Elway had in his last 3 games prior to the chargers game.

Make no mistake abou tit, Elway brought in Fox to shut down a QB who he clearly holds disdain for. Fox shut down Tebows development with the passing unit in training camp, preseason, the first 5 games, and then the next 6 having the nerve to do it while Tebow was actually the starter.

Having the most important guy to block come at Tebow unchecked on his first pass play, setting Tebow up for a pick six that never emerged.

That play has pretty much been par for the course in regards to the way he is being played by Elway and Fox.

8 Passing attempts in three-quarters of his first start against the 28th ranked passing defense of the Dolphins, speaks volumes considering how Tebow was unleashed from the straight jacket to win the game with the pass, when the ultraconservative scheme putting the brakes on Tebows passing game failed.

What Elway and Fox did to Tebow in his home debut, in only his second start with this passing unit is unforgivable, considering this was the game they used to justify the straight Jacket they have Tebow in.

Throwing Tebow into the teeth of the dirty Lions No.6 passing defense with 45 passing plays, while pulling the reigns back on the RB's to just 5 carries in 6 drives of the rest of the first half, is an abominable sin, especially for one of the most ultra-conservative coaches in the league.

An abominable sin especially after the leagues best rushing offense with Tebow at the helm pounded one of the worst rushing defenses in the league for 50 yards on the first drive.

How do you abandon ship on the run when facing a top 6 passing defense, after having pounded them for 50 yards on the first drive of the game? To deliberately send tebow into the Lions Den with a one dimensional passing scheme?>

Imagine putting Tom Brady or Peyton Manning in a straight Jacket for throwing 4 ints in a game. Yet Despite being set up to fail by Elway and the sly Fox, Tebow did not throw 4 int's, he only threw one.

Cam Newton threw 4 int's against Detroit two weeks ago, yet his coaches are not hell bent on stunting his growth in the passing game; by relagating him to a bunch of high risk crumb passing plays. Newton is getting 36 passing attempts per game on average to allow him to develope.

If only Fox had such a great excuse for putting Tebow in a straight jacket. Every QB ought to be entitled to have a bad game, but to take Tebows second start, where he was set up to fail against one of the best passing defenses in the league, and set it up so you can use it to justify the Cinderella red heaeded step child treatment, despite him not having but less than a month to get in synch with this young receiving corp is not only lame, but exposes an agenda designed to do nothing more than make Tebow look bad.

Yet despite this agenda, that is as clear as day, Tebow has still managed to drag the ball and chain of this straight jacketing scheme, and with the defenses help, snatch one victory after another from the jaws of defeat that Elway and Fox has poised this team in.

The game yesterday made me sick to my stomach. I can't ever remember being more dishearted after a win, thinking we can't keep putting Tebow in the position of carrying this ball and chain and expecting wins.

Even the Tebow haters know you can't keep up this modus oprandi, and have hope for the future. Thing is its not Tebow that is at issue, its the saboging scheme.

A conspiracy after the fact becomes a reality, the only question that remains is are you going to acknowledge the reality of what is clearly an obvious conspiracy to shut Tim Tebows development in the passing game down. A few Heads need to roll and how...

TheReverend
11-28-2011, 08:10 AM
Oh no :(

KO5K
11-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Just to let you know, I did not read that.

BroncoDoom
11-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Shut up. That's it.

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 08:12 AM
And...we have another MacGruder it seems...

jhns
11-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Holly balls that is a long post. I only got through a third of it.

I like the overall game plans as they are allowing this team to win. There are head scratching play calls though. We may be the first team to ever run back to back QB draws. I think this team could do a lot better than McCoy. The running is working though. Tebow can be more pass happy when he gets a full offseason to develop with the first team. We also need a number one receiver before we can pass much more. We have a bunch of guys that would be good two and three receivers. They are struggling without someone to pull coverage away from them. The wide open drops don't make coordinators confident in calling passes.

Rohirrim
11-28-2011, 08:14 AM
The Tebowlove is strong with this one.

Que
11-28-2011, 08:16 AM
LOL did not read LOL

orinjkrush
11-28-2011, 08:26 AM
read it. some interesting factoids. don't know if i subscribe, but all ideas are welcome.

lolcopter
11-28-2011, 08:29 AM
tl;dr

scoreboard

DenverBroncosJM
11-28-2011, 08:31 AM
I think this game we opened the play book a little more and allowed TT to throw.

I think next week we will see a bit more etc. McCoy is really bad, I don't want to place all the blame on him, but we have got to run some screens, slants etc on first down

bronco militia
11-28-2011, 08:32 AM
maybe this week the broncos will throw on first down....

Drunk Monkey
11-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Did not read, let me make a guess. Tebow is good, when Tebow is not good it is not Tebow's fault.

vonqkilla
11-28-2011, 08:33 AM
I get your point, tebow needs to be unleashed, the trip option play on 3rd and 8 was stupid. I agree, we should pass more.

His footwork and mechanics are improving each week. Vic lombardi says we are bringing in a qb ” to play” next year, from his team source I assume.

Drama.

maher_tyler
11-28-2011, 08:36 AM
I read it. Most of it is BS, especially the conspiracy part. If we were losing i could understand why anyone would be frustrated but we're not, we're winning! Although, i think throwing on 1st down could help. Whats is crazy is this offense is so predicable yet we keep winning.

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 08:37 AM
I think this game we opened the play book a little more and allowed TT to throw.

No we didn't. Not at all. Did you actually watch the game?

bronco militia
11-28-2011, 08:39 AM
so far these new 'broncos fans' would be the only reason I would get rid of Tebow

Hulamau
11-28-2011, 08:59 AM
A conspiracy after the fact becomes a reality, the only question that remains is are you going to acknowledge the reality of what is clearly an obvious conspiracy to shut Tim Tebows development in the passing game down. A few Heads need to roll and how...

Major Moronic Post Alert ... run for the hills!!

Hulamau
11-28-2011, 09:04 AM
We opened the game last week with Tim throwing on first down with a 28 yard pass to D Thomas ... oh right, what was I thinking?? That doesn't count, it must have been just been a fluke smoke screen so that Fox could better conceal his desire to bury Tebow and run him out of Denver .. yeah that's the ticket!

Really dude, crawl back under your Tebow blankie and suck that thumb some more. You need some more 'development' before posting here.

Spider
11-28-2011, 09:09 AM
I get your point, tebow needs to be unleashed, the trip option play on 3rd and 8 was stupid. I agree, we should pass more.

His footwork and mechanics are improving each week. Vic lombardi says we are bringing in a qb ” to play” next year, from his team source I assume.

Drama.

Love Tebow progression , he threw some dayum good passes yesterday , smart with the ball , seeing our special teams , Defense , and tebow progressing , this season is already a success ..........
one thing is for sure Tebow is the anti Farve , I like the way Tebow has been coached this season , give tebow a little more each week .....anything less then a 11-5 season next year will be a huge disappointment

Spider
11-28-2011, 09:11 AM
so far these new 'broncos fans' would be the only reason I would get rid of Tebow

:thumbsup: one of my Girlfriends that is from Fla and is a tebonner ..........I am going to tap her a few more times then quit it ;D

Dagmar
11-28-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.evanmorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tldr_trollcat.jpg

lolcopter
11-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Vic lombardi says we are bringing in a qb ” to play” next year, from his team source I assume.

Drama.

That would be retarded at this point (since we're out of reach from any immediate impact QB already)

Garcia Bronco
11-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Things are developing exactly as they are supposed to.

what a bunch of control freaks.

bronco militia
11-28-2011, 09:24 AM
:thumbsup: one of my Girlfriends that is from Fla and is a tebonner ..........I am going to tap her a few more times then quit it ;D

be sure to wear your Elway gear the day you end it. ;D

Spider
11-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Hilarious!be sure to wear your Elway gear the day you end it. ;D

;D .......... that would be funny ....I just might do that

Popps
11-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Yikes.

AlphaSeirra
11-28-2011, 09:30 AM
The best way to develope a passing offense is with passing reps. That is indeed a fact. No argument there.

The argument actually occurs when the Fox and Elway crowd want to act like Tebow's passing game is
being properly developed, when in fact it is not.

A conspiracy after the fact becomes a reality, the only question that remains is are you going to acknowledge
the reality of what is clearly an obvious conspiracy to shut Tim Tebows development in the passing game
down. A few Heads need to roll and how...

I haven't decided if it's intentional (a conspiracy) by Bowlen/Elway/Fox,
OR
IF they are all just that FREAKIN' STU-PID!
(I suppose that just being chicken-chit is also a possibility) :wiggle:

Anyway, I read it all and mostly concur with the current play calling / game planning fiasco.
For those who think that was a 'long' read, google Evelyn Woods, it could change your entire slow-leak life.... :welcome:
===============

Tebow is 1 of only 3 QB's In NFL History to run for a 40 yd TD and throw for a 30+ yard TD in the same game.

Two 4th quarter, come from behind wins, from 13+ pt deficits = Elway in his entire career.

The ONLY QB in NFL History (TT) to have a 20+ yard run for a winning TD in the final minute of a game?

Tebow After JUST 9 Career Starts: 3 + 6 (split seasons with a lockout off-season) is 6-3 for a .667%.

Passing - 106 of 225, 47.1% for 1,506 yds, 83.7 ypg, 14.2 yds/comp, 13 TD's, 4 Ints, PER 81.1

Rushing - 121 for 682 yds, 5.6 ypc with 9 TD's to just 1 LPF.

Total Offense 346 plays for 2,188 yds, 6.3 yds/play with 22 TD's to just 4 Turn-Overs, for a 5.5 to 1 TD/T-O Ratio.

(pssst - I'm still driving the Tebow bandwagon, so ya better jump on while there's still some room) !Booya!

===================

> Fun Facts <

Current 2011 NFL Pass EFFICIENCY Ratings:

DEN - Tim Tebow - 80.5

SD -- Philip Rivers - 80.2
PHI - Michael Vick - 79.8
CLE - Colt McCoy - 78.2
ARI - Kevin Kolb - 77.8
KC - Matt Cassel - 76.6
DEN - Kyle Orton - 75.7
BAL - Joe Flacco - 75.6
SEA - Tarvaris Jackson - 74.8
TB -- Josh Freeman - 72.6
STL - Sam Bradford - 72.6
WAS - John Beck - 72.1
IND - Curtis Painter - 67.4
WAS - Rex Grossman - 65.3
JAC - Blaine Gabbert - 63.6
----------

Current 2011 NFL QB TD to Int Ratios:

#1 A.Rogers 28/3 = 9.3 to 1

#2 T.Tebow 8/1 = 8.0 to 1

#3 A.Smith 11/3 = 3.7 to 1
-----------
Others of some interest:

Tom Brady 23/10 = 2.3 to 1

Drew Brees 23/11 = 2.1 to 1

Eli Manning 17/8 = 2.1 to 1

Ben Roethisberger 16/9 = 1.8 to 1

Jay Cutler 11/6 1.8 to 1

Colt McCoy 10/6 = 1.7 to 1

sCam Newton 11/10 = 1.1 to 1

Kyle Orton 8/7 = 1.1 to 1

Michael Vick 11/11 = 1.0 to 1

Sam Bradford 4/4 = 1.0 to 1 (#1 Pick in TT's draft)

Phillip Rivers 13/15 = .87 to 1
===========

With his supposedly weak inaccurate arm and his can't read defenses inepness, Tim has so far produced a career:
PER - 81.1
TD/Int Ratio - 13/4 = 3.25 to 1
PLUS Rushing - 9 TD's to 1 LPF with a 5.6 ypc average
TD/T-O Ratio - 5.5 to 1
W/L = 6-3 - .667%
(but it's the comp % that's most important, because the media morons constantly harp on it)

Tebow has just taken a LOSER 1-4 team to a 6-5, 3-2 division leading team.
And he did that while the genius management traded away the Broncos two best WR's, (Gaffney & Lloyd),
and thier 1st Rnd No-Show RB is again injured out for the season.

Is ANYBODY out there still listening to the bought and paid for MEDIA MORONS,,,
,,, or to the GENIUS NFL TALENT EVALUATORS?

* Deal with the actual on the field Stats & Facts,
OR
continue to look STU-PID and/or be IGNORANT.

ps

I don't worship Elway or Tebow, I just try to deal with the realities of the game,,, and I don't really G-a-S
what any of you think about the length of my post. :wiggle:

Armchair Bronco
11-28-2011, 09:38 AM
Really long post is really long.

Broncos4tw
11-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Why do people keep assuming it's poor coaching or lack of vision that is keeping Tebow's passing game to a minimum? Maybe.. he isn't ready? They see him all week in practice, they scrutinize the game film. But you fans apparently know what Tim is and is not ready to do in the game? Yea.. ok.

He was 9 of 18. Last week 9 of 20. Prior to that.. 2 of 8. Against the Raiders, 10 of 21, and against the Lions, when he threw the ball a lot more in a losing effort, he was 18 of 39. And finally was 13 of 27 against the Fins.

See a trend? Yes.. he is under 50% passing in ALL his games. That isn't a good stat folks. And it's much worse on third downs. The only game where Tebow threw for more than 30 passes, we were obliterated, 45 to 10.

I think the play calling has been actually very good. It can't be easy calling plays that will keep you in games, while trying to develop a very raw QB. But they are doing it, and they are getting wins. Tebow is very slowly getting better at passing.. and I think as he improves, you'll see more passes in the game.

Dagmar
11-28-2011, 09:41 AM
So who's alt account is it?

DomCasual
11-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Okay, a bigger question for me is this.

While Tebow is standing in the pocket, what are our receivers and tight ends doing? It's hard to tell on the broadcast feed if they are getting open, and Tebow is just too nervous/careful to throw to them. On the one play Tebow missed to Decker, Willis was open in the middle of the field. But on the other plays, with as much time as he's getting, we should have receivers moving to open spots.

spdirty
11-28-2011, 09:47 AM
No need to overanalyze things. I think solcal came up with the word but it fits Fox to a T. No conspiracies, no theories, just an ultraconservapuss offense.

HAT
11-28-2011, 09:47 AM
So who's alt account is it?

Unfortunately....Nobody's.

This is just the type of poster that the TT phenomena attracts. MacGuano, Alpha, Vine, broncbow, etc. Get used to it...There's going to be more.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-28-2011, 09:57 AM
http://beer.weremight.com/forums/images/smilies/samwell.gif

vonqkilla
11-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Love Tebow progression , he threw some dayum good passes yesterday , smart with the ball , seeing our special teams , Defense , and tebow progressing , this season is already a success ..........
one thing is for sure Tebow is the anti Farve , I like the way Tebow has been coached this season , give tebow a little more each week .....anything less than a 11-5 record this year will be a huge disappointment

Fixed.

Agree on all pts, kid is progressing and that is huge. I say ride the tebow train til the wheels fall off.

The Joker
11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Has anyone ever read an Alpha Sierra post from start to finish?

Got to be a good chance he's one of those chinese computer programs.

DenverBroncosJM
11-28-2011, 10:14 AM
No we didn't. Not at all. Did you actually watch the game?

Yup sure did. He had 18 attempts, he actually had more than that but took off running. It was in the neighborhood of 25 or so called "pass" plays. Now whether a pass was thrown or not is a different story.

AlphaSeirra
11-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Why do people keep assuming it's poor coaching or lack of vision that is keeping Tebow's passing game to a minimum? Maybe.. he isn't ready? They see him all week in practice, they scrutinize the game film. But you fans apparently know what Tim is and is not ready to do in the game? Yea.. ok.

He was 9 of 18. Last week 9 of 20. Prior to that.. 2 of 8. Against the Raiders, 10 of 21, and against the Lions, when he threw the ball a lot more in a losing effort, he was 18 of 39. And finally was 13 of 27 against the Fins.

See a trend? Yes.. he is under 50% passing in ALL his games. That isn't a good stat folks. And it's much worse on third downs. The only game where Tebow threw for more than 30 passes, we were obliterated, 45 to 10.

I think the play calling has been actually very good. It can't be easy calling plays that will keep you in games, while trying to develop a very raw QB. But they are doing it, and they are getting wins. Tebow is very slowly getting better at passing.. and I think as he improves, you'll see more passes in the game.

But what you are (intentionally?) leaving out of your suspect conclusions is this:

In 2010, after being mostly ignored for 13 games (with NO 1st team reps), Tim was thrown in cold for the last 3 games of the season.
How'd Tim do back then, before the Elway/Fox monkey wrench got thrown in?

2010 Preseason:
@ Cin - 8 of 13, 61.5%, PER 87.0
@ Min - 12 of 16 75%, PER 102.9
That was straight out of UF, where he set the SEC's All Time PER at 170.79, 88 TD's to 16 Ints.

2010 Season:
@ Oak - 8 of 16, 50%, PER 100.5
Hou - 16 of 29, 55.2%, PER 89.4
That was as a raw, cold (no 1st team practice), end of the season rookie QB on a 3-10 team,
that had been given little to no coaching help all season.

It looks pretty EVIDENT to me that the Elway/Fox combo have mostly been screwing the pooch on this one.
Tebow has actually seemed to digress from his raw rookie season to now.
Please give us your mature reasoning for those ON THE FIELD facts?

Best Chance to Win Orton 104 P-S PER, 1-4 as reg. season starter.
Weak inaccurate arm, can't read defenses, unready Tebow 108 P-S PER + rushing, 5-1 as the cold-start starter.
Are those the 2 genius decision makers that you are trumpeting?
* They also traded away the Broncos Top 2 WR's from 2010, and then whine about 3rd down production and comp%.

How would Elway have done as a seasoned 13 year Vet QB if his management had traded away 2 of the 3 Amigos and
Davis had gone out injured?

Is anyone here even capable of an HONEST answer to the question? :welcome:

bowtown
11-28-2011, 10:23 AM
This thread:

http://thebasiks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Virtual_Bug_Zapper.jpg

Inkana7
11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
http://troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/didnt-read-lol.jpg

Drunk Monkey
11-28-2011, 10:30 AM
http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-they-didnt-read-my-message-or-they-just-ignored-them.jpg

AlphaSeirra
11-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately....Nobody's.

This is just the type of poster that the TT phenomena attracts. Alpha, (others can speak for themselves). Get used to it...There's going to be more.

Yep, REALITY can be such a b-i-t-c-h to deal with for the ignorant and/or star gaziers... :P

And whatever you do, don't atually apply yourself to an answer for my legitimate questions,
just spew and flame your usual instead. :welcome:

TonyR
11-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Tebow's pass attempts this season by down:

1 54 (38%)
2 43 (30%)
3 43 (30%)
4 3 (3%)

AlphaSeirra
11-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Has anyone ever read an Alpha Sierra post from start to finish?

Got to be a good chance he's one of those chinese computer programs.

Sorry, here's one for your type,,,, at your own level and length and just as factual.

Yes he did,,, No he didnt,,, Yes he did,,, No he didnt,,, Yes he did,,, No he didnt,,, Yes he did,,, No he didnt,,, :welcome: --- Ha!

Broncbow
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
We opened the game last week with Tim throwing on first down with a 28 yard pass to D Thomas...

Jet's game illustrates my poiint in regards to Tebow getting reps initially in games especially on first down.

During the Jets game Tebow passed it 8 times on 3rd and long, yet he only got to pass it on first down just once while the team was not in a predictable throw it from behind passing frenzy.

Things folks need to realize is that it is indeed the ugly ultraconservative scheme of John Fox, that forces this team to be in a come from behind state the majority of games.

1 54 (38%)
2 43 (30%)
3 43 (30%)
4 3 (3%)

Thing you have to realize is that there is a huge difference between a 1st down during a predictable passing frenzy when playing from behind, then when you pass it on first down when you are not behind.

18 passing attempts per game average when we are behind compared to
1 passing attempts when we are ahead speaks volumes in regards to the position Tebow is put in week in and week out.

116 passing attempts when we are behind to 8 passing attempts when we are not speaks volumes in regards to Foxes and Elways agenda to do anything but stunt and even shut down Tebows development in the passing game.

This type of offensive strategy has indeed played a huge role towards Tebows completion percentage taking a nose dive. Tebow has 102.6 QB rating when the team is ahead.

It kills the chemistry and rythm that this team is capable of building prior to being forced to predictably pass from behind. Accuracy is not only the result of the receiver and QB being on the same page, but the scheme being on the right page for completions to actually occur.

Foxes spuratically predictable passing scheme has proven that it is not only unsuccessful, but possibly the worst in the league.

Tebow has four times the yards, and two times the attempts and five times the TD's in the fourth-quarter as he does the first.

Face it Tebow might as well be a rookie playing with two starting WR's who too may as well be rookies in their own right.

Now you'd think Fox would do more to take advantage of a passing opportunity, on first down, and at the beginning of games, than wait till we are behind to turn Tebow loose, especially considering his excellent passing stats in the 1st quarter, compared to the 2nd and 3rd.

Fox has yet to beat an opponent scoring wise in the second quarter this season.

1st Quarter - 6-3-1 (44pts vs 36pts)
2nd Quarter - 0-7-3 (27pts vs 118pts)
3rd Quarter - 4-3-3 (53pts vs 57pts)
4th Quarter - 5-2-3 (87pts vs 50pts)

15 passing attempts per game the past 3 games is rediculous.

Why was the passing game shut down in the first half of the Jets game given Tebows tremendous success with it, especially considering the horrible results of the rushing offense?

7 Passes the entire first half is lame, especially when your QB has completed 5 of 7 thanks to a drop. That is a 71% completion pecentage, without the drop it is an 86% completion percentage.

Steve Young is right- "Broncos are doing a disservice to Tim Tebow to become a quarterback"

Fox has it all backwards in regards to how to execute a modern era offense.

You pull you Run Run Pass card at the end of the game when the lead is intact to run out the clock, not at the beginning.

Sure we are the best rushing offense in the league with Tebow at the helm, who wouldn't be running it 55 times a game, problem with that is your offense winds up turning into the worst scoring offense in the league.

AlphaSeirra
11-28-2011, 10:49 AM

1 54 (38%)
2 43 (30%)
3 43 (30%)
4 3 (3%)

2010 Preseason:
@ Cin - 8 of 13, 61.5%, PER 87.0
@ Min - 12 of 16 75%, PER 102.9
2010 Season:
@ Oak - 8 of 16, 50%, PER 100.5
Hou - 16 of 29, 55.2%, PER 89.4

So those Elway/Fox/McCoy improvements are obvious to you too? :thanku:

??? Elway without 2 of the 3 Amigos and with Davis out injured ???

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 10:57 AM

1 54 (38%)
2 43 (30%)
3 43 (30%)
4 3 (3%)

A perfect example of stats being completely misleading. This season Tebow has had a fair number of clutch drives where they have opened it up and allowed him to throw on all downs. They have all come when they really didn't have a choice. Outside of those drives Tebow is rarely allowed to throw, and almost always on 3rd down. When a QB throws five times all game until the 4th quarter and then has 10 throws in the last two drives, you'll get the numbers you posted, but it doesn't represent what's actually happening throughout the game at all.

Bronx33
11-28-2011, 11:13 AM
See what happens when you have a hot nanny.

Wes Mantooth
11-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Sorry, skipped the words and stuff.

Is this a complaint about winning?

broncocalijohn
11-28-2011, 11:19 AM
maybe this week the broncos will throw on first down....

I only read what I needed to as I was at the game and couldnt hear any talking points or seeing graphs. I knew we barely threw on 1st down and the last one in OT, we didn't even do a play action pass. Some stats are good and the this new poster is obvious a MacGruder/Alpha Seirra clone but those are some facts to backup frustration for the coaching staff.
If you didn't like the lack of scoring with Orton, this should currently frusturate you. Love the wins, think the defense is keeping us in the games but I fear teams like New England that can score.

He had soooo much time on many of those passes yet we didn't take too much of that advantage to utilize.

TonyR
11-28-2011, 11:20 AM
A perfect example of stats being completely misleading.

I didn't suggest that it meant anything. But it is interesting that he's thrown more on first down than any other down.

And aren't you the one who said in a thread last week that you bet 80% of Tebow's throws were on 3rd down?

Archer81
11-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Well I opened this thread and at first I was like...

http://tinyurl.com/3cblomp

And then I started reading what turned out to be...

http://tinyurl.com/bvnm3vn

Then I started browsing the internet and saw...

http://tinyurl.com/bt8svra

and now I'm like...

http://tinyurl.com/cf3xkr3

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5
11-28-2011, 11:26 AM

This

BroncoBeavis
11-28-2011, 11:36 AM

Why? They're much better than the one's you'll start seeing when we start making the playoffs again. :)

lolcopter
11-28-2011, 11:36 AM

Only slightly more annoying than ex-bears fans trying to convince everyone how good Kyle Orton really is

bronco militia
11-28-2011, 11:41 AM

1 54 (38%)
2 43 (30%)
3 43 (30%)
4 3 (3%)

that doesn't mean much to me when the Broncos only call 15-20 passing plays per game.

Cito Pelon
11-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Yup sure did. He had 18 attempts, he actually had more than that but took off running. It was in the neighborhood of 25 or so called "pass" plays. Now whether a pass was thrown or not is a different story.

Yup.

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
I didn't suggest that it meant anything. But it is interesting that he's thrown more on first down than any other down.

And aren't you the one who said in a thread last week that you bet 80% of Tebow's throws were on 3rd down?

I'm sure they are outside the times they open it up because they are behind and about to lose. I actually watch the games. This isn't even speculation. I pretty much know that 80% or so of his pass attempts come on 3rd down when they are tied or ahead.

Bronx33
11-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Wheres gaff he loves this kinda conspiracy crap.

Rohirrim
11-28-2011, 12:32 PM

I noticed that myself. Of course, I don't sit there writing notes on every play, but it sure appeared to me that Tebow is still dropping back in the pocket, and if he doesn't see his first receiver open, he takes off. Not to mention, the route tree seems to be limited as well. He seems to have the slant routes covered, and the occasional fade or deep out, but the timing routes don't even appear to be on the menu. When's the last time we saw a dig, a curl or a comeback route? This also likely explains why we don't see as much of Royal as we used to. The middle of the field seems to be a "No Throw" zone, (except on slants). Tebow's tree allows him to complete the pass or throw it in the dirt on the flat, out of bounds, or long. No INTs. Maybe this is what Fox meant when he said, "If we were trying to run a regular offense, he’d be screwed.”

Cito Pelon
11-28-2011, 12:47 PM
I noticed that myself. Of course, I don't sit there writing notes on every play, but it sure appeared to me that Tebow is still dropping back in the pocket, and if he doesn't see his first receiver open, he takes off. Not to mention, the route tree seems to be limited as well. He seems to have the slant routes covered, and the occasional fade or deep out, but the timing routes don't even appear to be on the menu. When's the last time we saw a dig, a curl or a comeback route? This also likely explains why we don't see as much of Royal as we used to. The middle of the field seems to be a "No Throw" zone, (except on slants). Tebow's tree allows him complete the pass or throw it in the dirt on the flat, out of bounds, or long. No INTs. Maybe this is what Fox meant when he said, "If we were trying to run a regular offense, he’d be screwed.”

The O staff is giving Tebow opportunities to pass, but the middle of the field is the hardest to pass to for a young QB. There's so much traffic it's hard to sort it out. Tebow is having a hard time sorting it out but as many people have said he's not f'ing up trying to force a pass when he can get a little positive yards with his legs. And he wears the opposing D down at the same time. Tebow will get better passing.

Rohirrim
11-28-2011, 01:08 PM
The O staff is giving Tebow opportunities to pass, but the middle of the field is the hardest to pass to for a young QB. There's so much traffic it's hard to sort it out. Tebow is having a hard time sorting it out but as many people have said he's not f'ing up trying to force a pass when he can get a little positive yards with his legs. And he wears the opposing D down at the same time. Tebow will get better passing.

It appears to me that the coaching staff has removed much of the tree from the gameplan. Also, Tebow is the kind of kid who is going to do what his coaches tell him to do. He's following the game plan (should I say?) religiously. I think that's why we see so many of his passes hit the dirt on the flat patterns; He's been coached to keep it low to avoid the pick. And on the sideline patterns, throw it high.

ScottXray
11-28-2011, 01:12 PM

I have to hope that is true. Seems we are trying to just keep the mistakes to a minimum and let the Defense keep it close. And Throwing over the middle is a no-no, unless the receiver is 10 yards behind the D with no one near him on a fly.

Maybe he will get better after an off season and some more practice reps. and maybe he is being instructed to avoid the middle at all costs.
Seems to me that Cutler had a propensity for missing the LBs hidng underneath on his throws to the middle the first few years and getting picked. Maybe in practice Tebow is doing the same so they are simply telling him to avoid the middle at all costs and either tuck it or wait for the outside routes to come open.

McDman
11-28-2011, 01:40 PM
And...we have another MacGruder it seems...

Not another one, this is MacGruder.

McDman
11-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Gotta love how MacGruder is posting under both of his other accounts in the same thread.

Broncbow
11-29-2011, 07:32 AM
I only read what I needed to as I was at the game and couldnt hear any talking points or seeing graphs. I knew we barely threw on 1st down and the last one in OT, we didn't even do a play action pass. Some stats are good and the this new poster is obvious a MacGruder/Alpha Seirra clone but those are some facts to backup frustration for the coaching staff.
If you didn't like the lack of scoring with Orton, this should currently frusturate you. Love the wins, think the defense is keeping us in the games but I fear teams like New England that can score.

He had soooo much time on many of those passes yet we didn't take too much of that advantage to utilize.

This was yet another opportunity missed to take the passing offense to the next level. How can you not exploit a passing defense giving you all the time in the world to throw the ball? Especially with a QB that does not turn the ball over?

I still can't get over the 3 pass plays in 3 OT drives.

The effort Fox and Elway went to, to ensure Tebow not take the glory off the field almost cost us the game. They where willing to throw the game away than to let him have the glory. This is nothing new, a 1-4 start attests to that much.

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 08:02 AM
This was yet another opportunity missed to take the passing offense to the next level. How can you not exploit a passing defense giving you all the time in the world to throw the ball? Especially with a QB that does not turn the ball over?

I still can't get over the 3 pass plays in 3 OT drives.

The effort Fox and Elway went to, to ensure Tebow not take the glory off the field almost cost us the game. They where willing to throw the game away than to let him have the glory. This is nothing new, a 1-4 start attests to that much.

That is a jaw droppingly, stupendously stupid assessment. This is the kind of **** that makes me want the Broncos to get rid of Tebow. Just so I don't have to read this ridiculous **** anymore.

jhns
11-29-2011, 08:06 AM
That is a jaw droppingly, stupendously stupid assessment. This is the kind of **** that makes me want the Broncos to get rid of Tebow. Just so I don't have to read this ridiculous **** anymore.

You would rather lose just to have a better message board experience? You then claim to be a fan? Wtf?

bpc
11-29-2011, 08:17 AM
I remember Ben Roethlisberger's 1st year... they didn't let him throw all that much either... rightly so. He threw a crapload of pics. So they took the ball out of his hand and kept it on the ground. With a good running game, good defense, and timely QB play, they made it to the AFC Championship game with the best record before losing to NE who went on to win the super bowl.

Putting a young QB in winning situation often results in them throwing less their 1st couple seasons. To assume it's smart or devious for the coaches to do this would be stupid. They're trying to win games. How many INT's did Peyton Manning throw his rookie season airing it out? THE ANSWER IS 28!!!

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 08:32 AM
You would rather lose just to have a better message board experience? You then claim to be a fan? Wtf?

It's not just this board. Why are Fox and Elway being endlessly harangued? Because there is a ****load of bat **** crazy Tebonites like you bombarding this franchise with your whining on an hourly basis. Why do you think they preface almost every statement with something like, "Well, I didn't think I would have to defend this, but..." or words to that effect?

The franchise is under siege because of one player. Sure, I would like to see Tebow develop on this team and take his game, and this team, to the next level (he's a fun and exciting player to watch), but it's getting to the point where it just might not be worth the soap opera. If he keeps winning, the argument is moot, but if starts losing, look out. Who needs the headache?

Besides, I highly doubt that trading Tebow and going after Barkley (for example) would be a "losing" proposition as I already know that Matt can throw every pass in the book. But these continued claims that Fox is not allowing Tebow to pass because he doesn't want him to have any "glory" are just bat **** crazy.

Broncbow
11-29-2011, 08:50 AM
It's not just this board. Why are Fox and Elway being endlessly harangued?

Why?;DHa!

The franchise is under siege because of one player.

When Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders were under seige, was the Franchise under seige then?:spit:

If he keeps winning, the argument is moot, but if starts losing, look out. Who needs the headache?

Last I checked we just won and the arguement is anything but moot.

I would like to see Tebow develop on this team and take his game, and this team, to the next level (he's a fun and exciting player to watch), but...

I highly doubt that trading Tebow and going after Barkley (for example) would be a "losing" proposition as I already know that Matt can throw every pass in the book.

So trading a winner at the NFL level, and going after a Ryan Leaf in the tree is what you propose we ought to do? Last I checked he could make every throw in the book.

What would you do to get Barkley considering how we may be poised to finish 10-6? Sell the farm? Not too bright

Broncbow
11-29-2011, 08:53 AM
I remember Ben Roethlisberger's 1st year... they didn't let him throw all that much either... rightly so. He threw a crapload of pics. So they took the ball out of his hand and kept it on the ground. With a good running game, good defense, and timely QB play, they made it to the AFC Championship game with the best record before losing to NE who went on to win the super bowl.

Putting a young QB in winning situation often results in them throwing less their 1st couple seasons. To assume it's smart or devious for the coaches to do this would be stupid. They're trying to win games. How many INT's did Peyton Manning throw his rookie season airing it out? THE ANSWER IS 28!!!

Tebow and Ben's passing game are night and day, Ben is has been an INT machine virtually his entire career. Add to that he is a sack machine because of how slow his decision making is in the pocket. Please stop camparing a Saint to an alleged rapist.

jhns
11-29-2011, 08:54 AM
It's not just this board. Why are Fox and Elway being endlessly harangued? Because there is a ****load of bat **** crazy Tebonites like you bombarding this franchise with your whining on an hourly basis. Why do you think they preface almost every statement with something like, "Well, I didn't think I would have to defend this, but..." or words to that effect?

The franchise is under siege because of one player. Sure, I would like to see Tebow develop on this team and take his game, and this team, to the next level (he's a fun and exciting player to watch), but it's getting to the point where it just might not be worth the soap opera. If he keeps winning, the argument is moot, but if starts losing, look out. Who needs the headache?

Besides, I highly doubt that trading Tebow and going after Barkley (for example) would be a "losing" proposition as I already know that Matt can throw every pass in the book. But these continued claims that Fox is not allowing Tebow to pass because he doesn't want him to have any "glory" are just bat **** crazy.

We won't have a shot at Barkley. We won't have a shot at any of the top QBs.

Grow up and learn to ignore them. I haven't read a macgruder or alpha post in quite some time and I don't even use the ignore feature. Just like with Tebow and his religion. I don't care for religion, but it is easy to ignore that part of Tebow.

Maybe the front office shouldn't have been treating Orton and Tebow so different in the media. This honest evaluation thing only started when Tebow came in. It makes them look like clowns and is what annoys most people. They weren't even half as critical of Mr. 1-4. It really makes it look like they don't know what they are doing. If they are only being honest, they actually thought Orton was that much better for this team. I sure trust them to pick a new QB if Tebow fails!

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 09:12 AM
We won't have a shot at Barkley. We won't have a shot at any of the top QBs.

Grow up and learn to ignore them. I haven't read a macgruder or alpha post in quite some time and I don't even use the ignore feature. Just like with Tebow and his religion. I don't care for religion, but it is easy to ignore that part of Tebow.

Maybe the front office shouldn't have been treating Orton and Tebow so different in the media. This honest evaluation thing only started when Tebow came in. It makes them look like clowns and is what annoys most people. They weren't even half as critical of Mr. 1-4. It really makes it look like they don't know what they are doing. If they are only being honest, they actually thought Orton was that much better for this team. I sure trust them to pick a new QB if Tebow fails!

You have no idea whether or not we have a shot at Barkley or any other player in the draft. Pure speculation.

Orton is a vet. Tebow is a rookie. How long have you been watching the NFL? They always receive different treatment, unless the player is a #1 pick. Besides, I don't think it's that big of deal what Elway has said about Tebow. He's being honest. He doesn't think Tebow is our QBOTF. Like I said above, Tebow can't throw half the passes on a basic route tree. What should Elway say, "Oh, it doesn't matter?" He has praised Tebow for his work ethic and improvement, leadership and effort. Deservedly so.

No doubt, as VP of the franchise, Elway worries about the future. That's his job. With a very reduced playbook (that limits Tebow's capacity to turn the ball over and relies on a set of plays he is familiar with from college), great STs and a stingy defense, the franchise has won some games. Can that continue for years? Can that take the franchise to the SB? That's what Elway is thinking about.

But all you Teboners want is the Broncos to blow fairy smoke up your asses so you can dance around in your rainbow world of love and devotion.

jhns
11-29-2011, 09:18 AM
You have no idea whether or not we have a shot at Barkley or any other player in the draft. Pure speculation.

Orton is a vet. Tebow is a rookie. How long have you been watching the NFL? They always receive different treatment, unless the player is a #1 pick. Besides, I don't think it's that big of deal what Elway has said about Tebow. He's being honest. He doesn't think Tebow is our QBOTF. Like I said above, Tebow can't throw half the passes on a basic route tree. What should Elway say, "Oh, it doesn't matter?" He has praised Tebow for his work ethic and improvement, leadership and effort. Deservedly so.

No doubt, as VP of the franchise, Elway worries about the future. That's his job. With a very reduced playbook (that limits Tebow's capacity to turn the ball over and relies on a set of plays he is familiar with from college), great STs and a stingy defense, the franchise has won some games. Can that continue for years? Can that take the franchise to the SB? That's what Elway is thinking about.

But all you Teboners want is the Broncos to blow fairy smoke up your asses so you can dance around in your rainbow world of love and devotion.

Name me one other franchise that coddled the loser vet while being real about the winning rookie. What are you even talking about there?

Again, I have no problem with what they said about Tebow. I have no clue why you keep going on about this. Again, they are making themselves look like a joke when they claim they are just being real. If they are, they actually thought that highly of Orton. That is very bad news for this team. If Tebow fails, we will be screwed at QB for a long time.

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Name me one other franchise that coddled the loser vet while being real about the winning rookie. What are you even talking about there?

Again, I have no problem with what they said about Tebow. I have no clue why you kerp going on about this. Again, they are making themselves look like a joke when they claim they are just being real. If they are, they actually thought that highly of Orton. That is very bad news for this team. If Tebow fails, we will be screwed at QB for a long time.

Coddled? They replaced him and then waived him. Get your head out of your ass.

jhns
11-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Coddled? They replaced him and then waived him. Get your head out of your ass.

And claimed he was the best chance to win. They never criticized him the way they do Tebow. Elway even came off as an idiot trying to defend Orton. "If people had judged me after my first start..." while talking about Ortons 40th start...

No, not coddled at all.

AlphaSeirra
11-29-2011, 09:23 AM
I noticed that myself. Of course, I don't sit there writing notes on every play, but it sure appeared to me
that Tebow is still dropping back in the pocket, and if he doesn't see his first receiver open, he takes off.
Not to mention, the route tree seems to be limited as well. He seems to have the slant routes covered,
and the occasional fade or deep out, but the timing routes don't even appear to be on the menu. When's
the last time we saw a dig, a curl or a comeback route? This also likely explains why we don't see as
much of Royal as we used to. The middle of the field seems to be a "No Throw" zone, (except on slants).
Tebow's tree allows him to complete the pass or throw it in the dirt on the flat, out of bounds, or long.
No INTs. Maybe this is what Fox meant when he said, "If we were trying to run a regular offense, he’d be screwed.”

Pitching to a fast ball hitter, you throw it low and away to avoid giving up a HR.

You do the same thing when throwing to a tightly covered receiver. Either your guy makes a
good/difficult catch, or it goes in the dirt, but it doesn't go the other way for a TD.

When your OL can't form and maintain a 'pocket' to throw from, you have several choices:
1) throw it early in the general vicinity of a receiver and hope that something good happens.
2) tuck it and get as much as you can on a scramble/run.
3) wait for someone to come open, and get you nose rubbed in the dirt for a sack.
4) stand in the pocket like a statue, take a BIG injury hit, and/or cough up a fumble.

Tebow makes his reads, even when YOU don't know that he has done so.
Receivers come open in a staggered sequence, 2 steps, 3-4-5 steps, then run for your life if not sooner.
He operated in a very complicated Read/Spread/Option offense for 4 years at UF, playbook about 3" thick.
(maybe he's just having some trouble finding the WR's that he worked so well with in 2010, Lloyd/Gaffney)
So maybe Fox himself is the real cause of Tim being 'screwed' in this excuse for an offense.

Give Tim TE A.Hernandez, WR/RB P.Harvin, and WR David Nelson and he'd be burning it up over the middle.
Give Tim WR Andre Caldwell, WR Louis Murphy, and WR Riley Cooper and he'd go deep successfully more often.
Of course, he might need the Pouncey twins and Marcus Gilbert on the OL in front of him.
Improve the overall quality of the Bronco's coaches and players, then you can legitimately complain about
Tim if he's not burning it up in the passing game.

Otherwise, you're just another sniveling whiner/hater.

PS

I notice that you NEVER address Tim's #2 in the NFL (8 to 1) TD/Int ratio, or his career 80+ PER.
And you certainly NEVER compare Tim's first 9 starts to Saint Johns first 9 starts, and for good reason. :welcome:

alkemical
11-29-2011, 09:24 AM
I wonder how much of this plays into people's "daddy issues"?

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Pitching to a fast ball hitter, you throw it low and away to avoid giving up a HR.

You do the same thing when throwing to a tightly covered receiver. Either your guy makes a
good/difficult catch, or it goes in the dirt, but it doesn't go the other way for a TD.

When your OL can't form and maintain a 'pocket' to throw from, you have several choices:
1) throw it early in the general vicinity of a receiver and hope that something good happens.
2) tuck it and get as much as you can on a scramble/run.
3) wait for someone to come open, and get you nose rubbed in the dirt for a sack.
4) stand in the pocket like a statue, take a BIG injury hit, and/or cough up a fumble.

Tebow makes his reads, even when YOU don't know that he has done so.
Receivers come open in a staggered sequence, 2 steps, 3-4-5 steps, then run for your life if not sooner.
He operated in a very complicated Read/Spread/Option offense for 4 years at UF, playbook about 3" thick.
(maybe he's just having some trouble finding the WR's that he worked so well with in 2010, Lloyd/Gaffney)
So maybe Fox himself is the real cause of Tim being 'screwed' in this excuse for an offense.

Give Tim TE A.Hernandez, WR/RB P.Harvin, and WR David Nelson and he'd be burning it up over the middle.
Give Tim WR Andre Caldwell, WR Louis Murphy, and WR Riley Cooper and he'd go deep successfully more often.
Of course, he might need the Pouncey twins and Marcus Gilbert on the OL in front of him.
Improve the overall quality of the Bronco's coaches and players, then you can legitimately complain about
Tim if he's not burning it up in the passing game.

Otherwise, you're just another sniveling whiner/hater.

PS

I notice that you NEVER address Tim's #2 in the NFL (8 to 1) TD/Int ratio, or his career 80+ PER.
And you certainly NEVER compare Tim's first 9 starts to Saint Johns first 9 starts, and for good reason. :welcome:

I don't understand why you spend time typing so much bull**** when all you are trying to say is, "Tebow is perfect. Everybody else sucks" in post after post after post after post after post... ad infinitum. ****ing troll.

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 09:27 AM
And claimed he was the best chance to win. They never criticized him the way they do Tebow. Elway even came off as an idiot trying to defend Orton. "If people had judged me after my first start..." while talking about Ortons 40th start...

No, not coddled at all.

Maybe they were trying to get a trade offer? Every think of that, genius?

jhns
11-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Maybe they were trying to get a trade offer? Every think of that, genius?

I thought the argument was that they are being transparent? Now you have conspiracies?

If they wanted trade offers, playing him was the wrong decision. Period. He would have had much more value and this team could be leading the division. You aren't making a very good case for them. Then, that would be impossible.

Rohirrim
11-29-2011, 09:35 AM
I thought the argument was that they are being transparent? Now you have conspiracies?

If they wanted trade offers, playing him was the wrong decision. Period. He would have had much more value and this team could be leading the division. You aren't making a very good case for them. Then, that would be impossible.

I've played this petty word game with you before. No thanks, troll. You bring nothing to the table but endless bull****.

AlphaSeirra
11-29-2011, 09:35 AM
system glitch, double post deleted :thanku:

AlphaSeirra
11-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I don't understand why you spend time typing so much bull**** when all you are trying to say is,
"Tebow is perfect. Everybody else sucks" in post after post after post after post after post... ad infinitum. ****ing troll.

And that's the VERY LEAST of the many things that YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

However, I DO UNDERSTAND why you avoid my pointed questions and relevant points of discussion, (hater/moron).

Tebow's not perfect at all, he's just WAY BETTER than Saint John was at this point in his own career. (so eat-it butt head) 4321~

PS

I read at about 480 wpm and type at about 55 cwpm.
I didn't ride the short bus to school like you probably did. Nnyah!

jhns
11-29-2011, 09:39 AM
I've played this petty word game with you before. No thanks, troll. You bring nothing to the table but endless bull****.

Says the guytrying to spin everything. You are such a whiney joke.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-29-2011, 09:40 AM

:thumbsup::thumbsup: i give that post 2 thumbs up

gyldenlove
11-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Tebow is passing less than Jafatass Russell did and less than Elway, guess which one of those two passed less? one was a first ballot hall of famer who started more super bowls than any other QB and the other is in the mix as the biggest draft bust ever - a hint, it doesn't agree with your hypothesis.

bowtown
11-29-2011, 09:46 AM

This is what you should just copy and paste for every post from now on.

AlphaSeirra
11-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Tebow is passing less than Jafatass Russell did and less than Elway, guess which one of those two
passed less? one was a first ballot hall of famer who started more super bowls than any other QB and the
other is in the mix as the biggest draft bust ever - a hint, it doesn't agree with your hypothesis.

Is Tebow running the Tebow/Meyer/Read/Spread/Option offense,
OR
Some bad joke of a Fox/McCoy excuse for an offense?
And did Tim trade away the Broncos Top 2 WR's from 2010 that included their ONLY Pro Bowl player?
OR
Was that another genius decision by the E-VP/HBC?

There is just so much DEPTH/TALENT overall on this 2011 Bronco team.

Here's a question that none of the 'true Bronco fans' have been honest enough to answer for me, how about you?

IF Elways E-VP & HBC had traded away 2 of the 3 Amigos,
And
IF Davis had gone out for the season injured,
Then
How do you think John would have faired?

After all, he was only .400 in his 5 SB starts, while newbee Tim is .667 in his first 9 starts. :wiggle:

(and John was a decade and a half vet, not a 9 total start newbee)

AlphaSeirra
11-29-2011, 09:56 AM
This is what you should just copy and paste for every post from now on.

And I doubt that your own wife/kids/dog bother to listen to you, so why should I? :P

Mouth
11-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Point #1

When I first heard Elway's comments about TT after the Jets game I was pissed. After a few days to think about it I softened a LOT. He didn't say TT wasn't the future, he said that he didn't know yet. I think that is a fair assesment of how he really feels. A suprising amount of honesty from the higher-ups of an NFL program.

Point #2

TT is basically a rookie this season without a pre-season. All I have ever asked from people is to wait until at least week 14 to pass judgement on him. I'm not going to quote stats, because the stats don't prove anything. I personally like the kid as a person, and I think he is one of the most clutch players in the NFL. Combine that with the fact that he doesn't turn the ball over, and I would take him over Cam any day of the week. A LOT of his passes that hit the ground are either drops or put somewhere that only his receiver has a shot at it. I'm ok with that.

Point #3 (the conspiracy)

I have mixed feelings about this. I too would like to see more 1st down passes. On the other hand, with the running threat that TT poses, it takes a defender out of the play on every handoff. Trading away Lloyd for a 5th? rd. draft pick is ...... I don't know how to explain it. Why would you trade away a pro-bowl player at ANY position for a pick that low? Fox is playing games to not lose, instead of playing to win. The playcalling has been "ultra-conserviative" and I think that may be an understatement. The counter to that is ....... it's been working. I do think that Elway wanted another QB, but maybe he is a believer now. His reaction to beating the Chargers was leaps and bounds more excited than against the Jets.

Mouth

Broncbow
11-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Tebow is passing less than Jafatass Russell did and less than Elway, guess which one of those two passed less? one was a first ballot hall of famer who started more super bowls than any other QB and the other is in the mix as the biggest draft bust ever - a hint, it doesn't agree with your hypothesis.

Who has lost more Superbowls than John Elway?ROFL!

He passed less because he was getting benched all the friggin time for being a loser~!! LOL

Blueflame
11-30-2011, 05:41 PM
For this conspiracy theory to be even halfway believable...

Pat Bowlen would have to be thinking:

"YES!!! Less money in my pocket sounds good to me. Let's do it."

John Elway would have to be thinking:

"Being fired from this new job after only one season is a good career move."

John Fox would have to be thinking:

"Being fired from a second HC job in as many seasons won't hurt my career."

Because that's the inevitable result from (intentionally) losing football games for each one of them. There is no possible positive outcome for any of the "alleged conspirators"... the only way everyone wins is if Tebow succeeds. The "conspiracy" theory is beyond stupid.

Vine
11-30-2011, 05:52 PM
I believe in the notion that the coaching staff and management have been out to sabotage Tebow, but the original post was very hard to follow and just too long.

Bronco Boy
11-30-2011, 06:50 PM

This was your best and most concise post in this thread. Congrats.

Archer81
11-30-2011, 06:53 PM

He passed less because he was getting benched all the friggin time for being a loser~!! LOL

Have to love alternative accounts...

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
11-30-2011, 07:04 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7YvAYIJSSZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
11-30-2011, 07:17 PM

A weird new category of poster is created. For Tebow, this poster is a bat **** crazy devotee (and the reason Tebow needs personal protection). And to this message board, built to support the team Tebow plays for, he's a troll.

Inkana7
11-30-2011, 07:26 PM

Wow dude.

VT_Bronco
11-30-2011, 09:29 PM

theAPAOps5
11-30-2011, 09:46 PM

WoW, you really are a Dumb Ass.

randomtask
11-30-2011, 10:29 PM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/shocked/grand/oh_wut_gif.gif

Shananahan
11-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Ban.

BroncoMan4ever
11-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Just to let you know, I did not read that.

i second this post.

i started and then about half a paragraph in was like, "oh, this is another one of those posts." and then was all like, "**** it"

Blueflame
11-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Ban.

Banning would be too kind. That post is deserving of "taking his lumps from the Broncos fanbase".

stopgap
11-30-2011, 11:30 PM

Someone finally had the balls to say it!

Shananahan
11-30-2011, 11:36 PM
Banning would be too kind. That post is deserving of "taking his lumps from the Broncos fanbase".
I'm not sure that giving him exactly what he wants will accomplish anything.

Blueflame
11-30-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure that giving him exactly what he wants will accomplish anything.

He wants negrep? ;D

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-30-2011, 11:48 PM
wut

DBroncos4life
12-01-2011, 12:21 AM
We do little around here to make this a better place for theBroncos fanbase".

FYP :thumbs:

Blueflame
12-01-2011, 12:41 AM
FYP :thumbs:

I'm not banning a poster who hasn't broken any forum rules. Sorry.

DBroncos4life
12-01-2011, 12:57 AM
I'm not banning a poster who hasn't broken any forum rules. Sorry.

:rofl: forum rules :rofl: Can you tell me where I can find the "forum rules" posted at?

Blueflame
12-01-2011, 01:20 AM
:rofl: forum rules :rofl: Can you tell me where I can find the "forum rules" posted at?

You've been here long enough to know what the rules are.

DBroncos4life
12-01-2011, 01:26 AM
You've been here long enough to know what the rules are.

I've been here long enough to know you guys just enforce what you want when you want. You don't have rules, you have guidelines and they are not even clear at that.

Blueflame
12-01-2011, 01:35 AM
I've been here long enough to know you guys just enforce what you want when you want. You don't have rules, you have guidelines and they are not even clear at that.

*Sigh*

OK.
Spamming will result in a ban.
Family smack will result in a ban.
Racism or sexism will result in a ban.
Show me where the poster in question has broken any of those rules and I'll gladly wield the ban hammer.

DBroncos4life
12-01-2011, 01:57 AM
*Sigh*

OK.
Spamming will result in a ban.
Family smack will result in a ban.
Racism or sexism will result in a ban.
Show me where the poster in question has broken any of those rules and I'll gladly wield the ban hammer.

I've been banned twice in the 7 years I've been here and both times haven't been for one of those things listed.

Blueflame
12-01-2011, 02:46 AM
I've been banned twice in the 7 years I've been here and both times haven't been for one of those things listed.

OK.... a couple of other things...

Wishing death on another poster will result in a ban.
Intentionally posting pornographic pictures will result in a ban.
Re-registering while banned will result in a ban.

KevinJames
12-01-2011, 03:35 AM

Do you realize what you just typed?

Stop saying "we" like you have been a fan of this team before Tebow...

just admit you are just a big D rider

That One Guy
12-01-2011, 05:52 AM
:strong:

I've done at least two of Blueflame's naughty list items and never been banned.

Blueflame
12-01-2011, 06:05 AM
:strong:

I've done at least two of Blueflame's naughty list items and never been banned.

And that just means A) mods didn't see it and/or B) no one reported your post.

That One Guy
12-01-2011, 06:39 AM
And that just means A) mods didn't see it and/or B) no one reported your post.

Or the mods love me and want to have my children. ^5

Broncbow
12-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Someone finally had the balls to say it!

Jim Kelly actually holds the record, but he and Elway would have been sharing the record for most losses in a Super Bowl, if Davis did not jack the Packers for 3 TD's and over 150 yards to carry Elways pedestrian passing game of 123 yards and 1 int in Super Bowl NO.4.

Elway had 19 turnovers that season to go with his 27 TD's, yet despite all the turnovers, Broncos still managed to earn a wild card slot thanks to Davis carrying the team.

Terrel Davis did not have one turnover that season and wound up with 1,750 yards rushing and over 2000 yards combined to go along with his 15 TD's.

Watching Elway trying to take credit away from Tebow regarding this teams current winning rally, has me thinking that turn about is fair play~!! Those who esteem themselves to revisionist history, need to get a clue.

Now if protecting this sinking sand "greatest of all time" hype is not what all the breaks being put on Tebows passing game to make him look like a circus freak is all about, I don't know what is.

despite being forced to guess what the motive is for the circus freak treatment Tebow is at the receiving end of from Elway and Fox, does not change the fact that it is occuring. Not knowing the actual motive for the conspiracy, does not negate the reality of the conspiracy from coming to fruition. That is all reality is the only thing we are left guessing, WHY?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IUH3JQjcweM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
12-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Jim Kelly actually holds the record, but he and Elway would have been sharing it, if Davis did not jack the Packers for 3 TD's and over 150 yards to carry Elways pedestrian passing game of 123 yards and 1 int in Super Bowl NO.4

Elway had 19 turnovers that season to go with his 27 TD's, yet despite all the turnovers, broncos still managed to earn a wild card slot thanks to Davis carrying the team.

Terrel Davis did not have on turnover that season and wound up with 1,750 yards rushing and over 2000 yards combined to go along with his 15 TD's.

Watching Elway trying to take credit away from Tebow regarding this teams current winning rally, has me thinking that turn about is fair play~!! Those who esteem themselves to revisionist history, need to get a clue.

Now if protecting this sinking sand "greatest of all time" hype is not what all the breaks being put on Tebows passing game to make him look like a circus freak is all about, I don't know what is.

My mother thinks that it's Marino that really sucks.

bowtown
12-01-2011, 08:13 AM
My mother thinks that it's Marino that really sucks.

I heard Jim Kelly might be gay.

Broncbow
12-01-2011, 08:28 AM
He looks really gay in this picture, eh?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S50q8_TR1-w/TWuce9XvXhI/AAAAAAAAACQ/y9qYWO4eqYo/s1600/WOWkellys700x300.jpg

“JK is on his way home from having dinner with Tim Tebow,” Jill Kelly writes. “I can’t wait to get the full scoop! Can’t wait for draft day!”

She later said that Kelly wouldn’t give her the “full scoop” because she would have put it on Twitter. She later said that Kelly told her Tebow is a “class act and a great guy.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/29/jim-kellys-wife-spills-beans-on-tim-tebow-dinner/

Rohirrim
12-01-2011, 08:33 AM
My mother says that Jim Kelly sucks.

jhns
12-01-2011, 08:37 AM
My mother says that Jim Kelly sucks.

Are you so tired of embarrassing yourself that you have to hide behind your mothers opinions now?

bendog
12-01-2011, 08:38 AM
EFX hate tim because of their envy and lack of true spirtual lives.

Shananahan
12-01-2011, 08:39 AM
*Sigh*
Blueflame, you resorting to 'negrep' in order to make these idiots 'take their lumps' rather than banning them explains a lot about why this place is so overrun with garbage posts this year.

I guess I'd forgotten you're a moderator here, but if you don't think this stuff isn't spamming/trolling then I don't know what to tell you.

Rohirrim
12-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Damn. This place is infested with gnats. I hear if you put out a bowl of vinegar, they'll fall in and drown themselves.

http://www.mydiscountcigarette.com/gallery/original/6756/vinegar-bowl.jpg?1259584180

bowtown
12-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Are you so tired of embarrassing yourself that you have to hide behind your mothers opinions now?

Do you have a problem with his mother's opinions?

Broncbow
12-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Point is, it is OK for Elway to suck for Luck, but not for McDaniels to suck for Von Miller~!!

Accusing someone of trolling and spamming is predjudice.

When the hammer came down on Xanders and McDaniels last season, and the season before, well that was not considered spamming or trolling.

Yet when you have the very same thing occuring with Fox and Elway it is written off as spamming and trolling by the same damn predjudice crowd that hypocritically did the same thing for the past two years to McDanniels and Xanders. Get a grip~!!:-*

Now here we are with the team McDaniels pretty much built minus the No.1 and No.2 receivers heading towards the play-offs with Tebow, in the end the McDaniels haters are the ones who are really coming off as the actual spammers.

McDaniels new this team needed the infusion of another solid draft, to build his dynasty with, but the genious is now relegated to being written off as a kook. Reality is indeed stranger than fiction.

Despite losing McDaniels still had this offense ranked at the top, Guy was building a dynasty, and with a QB who gets the ball in the end zone more often than any QB in football today, who protects the football better than any QB in football today in the wings, he knew all he deeded was a great draft position to make it all happen.

This is McDaniels team, whose to say this team would not be an 8 or 9 win team with him turning what is one of the worst offenses in the league to being one of the best?

bendog
12-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Accusing someone of trolling and spamming is predjudice. When the hammer came down on Xanders and McDaniels last season, and the season before, well that was not considered spamming or trolling, yet when you have the very same thing occuring with Fox and Elway it is written off as spamming and trolling by the same damn predjudice crowded hypocritically doing the same thing for the past two years. Get a grip~!!:-*

I read that, and am dumber for it.

jhns
12-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Do you have a problem with his mother's opinions?

None at all. It is just weird to see him only posting anothers opinion in multiple threads.

bowtown
12-01-2011, 08:48 AM
He looks really gay in this picture, eh?

Would it be so bad if he was?

Drunk Monkey
12-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Point is, it is OK for Elway to suck for Luck, but not for McDaniels to suck for Von Miller~!!

When the hammer came down on Xanders and McDaniels last season, and the season before, well that was not considered spamming or trolling.

Yet when you have the very same thing occuring with Fox and Elway it is written off as spamming and trolling by the same damn predjudice crowd that hypocritically did the same thing for the past two years to McDanniels and Xanders. Get a grip~!!:-*

Now here we are with the team McDaniels pretty much built minus the No.1 and No.2 receivers heading towards the play-offs with Tebow, in the end the McDaniels haters are the ones who are really coming off as the actual spammers.

McDaniels new this team needed the infusion of another solid draft, to build his dynasty with, but the genious is now relegated to being written off as a kook. reality is indeed stranger than fiction.

You're projecting again.

Broncbow
12-01-2011, 09:01 AM
You're projecting again.

Its a long week, I need to get back outside and finish building flower boxes. Talk to you guys tonight. 8')

stopgap
12-01-2011, 01:17 PM
You people actually neg-repped me?

Don't tell me you fell for my comment (more specifically the response to broncbow).

Take it back!

bendog
12-01-2011, 01:55 PM

Don't tell me you fell for my comment (more specifically the response to broncbow).

Take it back!

I laughed, for what that's worth.

Blueflame
12-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Blueflame, you resorting to 'negrep' in order to make these idiots 'take their lumps' rather than banning them explains a lot about why this place is so overrun with garbage posts this year.

I guess I'd forgotten you're a moderator here, but if you don't think this stuff isn't spamming/trolling then I don't know what to tell you.

Look, I find some of these "Tebois" annoying too. Especially when they diss John Elway. But unless or until they break the rules, I don't think TJ wants us mods going around banning anyone. I don't necessarily agree with their opinions, but they do have the right to express them.

theAPAOps5
12-01-2011, 09:54 PM
I have bolded everything worth reading......

McDaniels new this team needed the infusion of another solid draft, to build his dynasty with, but the genious is now relegated to being written off as a kook. Reality is indeed stranger than fiction.

Despite losing McDaniels still had this offense ranked at the top, Guy was building a dynasty, and with a QB who gets the ball in the end zone more often than any QB in football today, who protects the football better than any QB in football today in the wings, he knew all he deeded was a great draft position to make it all happen.

This is McDaniels team, whose to say this team would not be an 8 or 9 win team with him turning what is one of the worst offenses in the league to being one of the best?

That One Guy
12-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Look, I find some of these "Tebois" annoying too. Especially when they diss John Elway. But unless or until they break the rules, I don't think TJ wants us mods going around banning anyone. I don't necessarily agree with their opinions, but they do have the right to express them.

What if we analyze what they say hypothetical metaphors. Then does something cross the line? I'm sure we can do this if we put our minds to it.

broncocalijohn
12-01-2011, 10:29 PM

I do know that if you break a rule, you will be banned. If you are on the podcast, then you get a ton of leaway.

As for the bronctow, he is just what I expected. He is a Tebowite that doesn't respect the past or present Broncos team. It is all about one player. He has earned the same spot as macgruder and alpha. Please don't quote the asshole.

DBroncos4life
12-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I do know that if you break a rule, you will be banned. If you are on the podcast, then you get a ton of leaway.

As for the bronctow, he is just what I expected. He is a Tebowite that doesn't respect the past or present Broncos team. It is all about one player. He has earned the same spot as macgruder and alpha. Please don't quote the a-hole.

You mean you as in me right? :)

broncocalijohn
12-01-2011, 11:11 PM

Take it back!

It wasnt for your sarcasm but that pink jersey you have as your avatar.

broncocalijohn
12-01-2011, 11:14 PM

See bold. I dont like to be the grammar police but since you stated that McDaniels was building a dynasty, I had to pick on you. Total redeculous of the 2nd bold. McDaniels had a major problem and that was he wasn't a good coach. Figure that one out. As for now, I promised myself to put you with Alpha and MacGruder.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-02-2011, 02:22 AM
1 i think some of you are like stuck on stupid do i have to tell you which post is like stupid
this option or whatever they are doing on offense isn't supposed to work in the NFL .
the talking idiots on the sports channels ,newspapers ,and websites look at this offense and how unorthodox it is and say this cant work .
We played or watched football before we know better than you pion fans the wins are just flukes. this team or that team you played was garbage this next game will show we are right.
i don't think they hate Tebow but they refuse to say we won because we are a better team they will keep making excuses on why the other team lost.
they just fear anything that does not fit in with their old ways and they hate it.
MHO im no football expert i just observe how people act to change and anything that's new and radically different .

bendog
12-08-2011, 06:55 AM
I WEEP!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-the-NFL-failed-America-and-kept-Tim-Tebow-of?urn=nfl-wp13426

Broncbow
12-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Andy Dalton has 12 ints yet he has thrown 68 passes while team was ahead, and 226 when behind. That is 30% passes thrown when he is ahead compared to when he is behind.

Blaine Gabbert 18% 32/178 7 ints

Christian Ponder 25% 35/141 8 ints

Cam Newton has 50% 106/210 14 ints

Tim Tebow 8% 10/129 1 int

Newton gets to throw it 11 times more when the team is ahead
Ponder 4 times more
Gabbert 3 times more
Dalton 7 times more

The four rookie QB's throw it 6 more times on average than Tebow?

Rookie TJ Yates has 28 passes to Tebows 10.

Now it is not as if Tebows arm has not been winning more games than not.

Tebow throwing Broncos to the lead (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19494183)

Tebow throws about 13 passes when behind to every one when ahead...

That's crazy," Tebow said Wednesday in the quiet of a hallway at the team's headquarters. "I just think it depends on our game plan, depends on what the defense gives us..."

"You don't want to turn the keys to the organization over to a rookie or second-year quarterback," Broncos coach John Fox said. "Just like you don't turn your investment portfolio over to some guy who is just starting out. Now, that doesn't mean you don't like him. It's just not what people do."

"It's not Tim. I don't care who the quarterback is, that's me," Fox said...

Really? How do you explain Orton having 34 passing attempts when the team was ahead? How does 39% for Orton compare to only 8% for Tebow equate to "Its not Tim... that's me?"

Giving Orton not only Brandon Lloyd but 31% more passing attempts than Tebow has; yet you still have the nerve to sabotage his development after he has jacked your losing legacy into MVP status?

How low can you get? It is not as if Tebow was leading all these other QB's in INT's?

Newton has 14 times more INT's
Ponder 8 times more INT's
Gabbert 7 times more INT's
Dalton 12 times more INT's

Any attempt to make Fox out to be protecting the team by not letting Tebow throw, is squashed by the fact that virtually every win has been the result of setting Tebow free in the passing game, making virtually every lead the opponent has being nothing more than the result of tebows passing game being sabotaged by a scheme that refuses to allow him to pass unless the team is behind.

FOX: "But believe me, I'm happy Tim's our quarterback. He's shown improvement every week. I don't care what anybody says, he just wins. How can you fault a guy for that?"

By putting him in a scheme that hinders his development to the point of thinking you can get away with saying this...

"We can say its Tim's Fault, but we won't,"

Or how he looked like crap, and you would be screwed trying to do something you have yet to do with Tebow at the helm, which is run a normal offense.
So Fox says I don't care what anybody says is he really talking about what he and Elway have been apologizing for saying??

How can anyone believe Fox, when you refuses to embrace Tebow as the future, and lay to rest all doubt, all the sabotage from the scheme and start allowing Tebow to develop in a manner that does not have him going through the motions of one predictable high risk pass play after another while the team is behind?

Is it not crazy to wait till the Broncos defense gives Tebow the opportunity to pass, when are you going to give him that opportunity rather than wait till you are forced by the defense too?

Thing is when you compare the rookies with the likely hood of them throwing an int by measuring their INT per game ratio, you find something very startling.

Newton is 116% more than likely to throw an INT in a game.
Gabbert 66% More likely to throw an INT in a game
Dalton 100% More likely to throw an INT in a game
Ponder is 114% More likely to throw an INT in a game
Tebow is 13% less likely to throw an INT in a game

Tebow has earned the right to be set free in the passing game, instead of being treated like a red headed step child in this Cinderella Story.

Broncbow
12-08-2011, 08:21 AM
<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/934052406" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1315187125001&playerId=934052406&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="286" height="212" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

My favorite FOX quote yet...

"But there has been games where we've passed more than others, usually that is not a good thing?"

Dude you have allowed Tebow to only pass it 16 times a game on average in this winning streak. How is allowing Tebow to throw it more not be a good thing, considering how he has only been allowed to pass it when the team is behind and when allowed to pass he has actually led the team to victory after victory with his arm.

Passing more has proven not to only be a good thing, but great, and I am not talking about the predictable one dimensional passing scenerios either.

The ultra-conservative offense is what is actually proven to not be a good thing, considering how it is causing us to fall behind. Its the one dimensional offense that is actually to blame for the uglines that exists up until Tebow is actually unleashed from the sabotaging straightjacket Fox keeps him in until the team falls behind.

Broncos4tw
12-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Sorry, I think you have it wrong and backwards. His last game (against probably the worst secondary in the league), he finally had an over 50% completion rate. Prior, he was sitting at 45%. That's pretty terrible. More than half your passes are not complete. Even giving a few dropped passes, that's a terrible %.

But the coaches want to win. Fox wants to win. I'm amused you feel he wants Tebow to lose games. Fox does not want to lose his job. All coaches want to win.. for THEM, as much as the team. No coach wants a losing record on their resume.

So he is doing whatever he has to, to win games.. and in this case, it's running an offense Tebow is more comfortable with. One similar to what he ran in college. That's a huge risk, and so far, a big payoff for a coach. He is running something completely unorthodox. Not to keep Tebow down. But to win games.

Your tinfoil hat conspiracy is ridiculous. You are not willing to admit it's Tebow's limitations that keep his passing #'s lower. You want to blame the entire coaching staff, and an unfounded conspiracy, because you are so in love with Timmy.

The coaching staff did exactly what they needed against Vikings. You'll note he threw for more yards and a higher completion against the Vikes. Hats off to the staff for knowing WHICH GAMES are the ones to try and develop Tebow, and still win.

I think they've done a brilliant job. Coach of the year sort of job. And you think he is trying to sabotage him? Ha!

bendog
12-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Would it be so bad if he was?

For his wife, I think it'd be bad.

edit: unless she's into serious kink

Broncbow
12-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Sorry, I think you have it wrong and backwards. His last game (against probably the worst secondary in the league), he finally had an over 50% completion rate. Prior, he was sitting at 45%. That's pretty terrible. More than half your passes are not complete. Even giving a few dropped passes, that's a terrible %!

45% would be terrible in a perfect world, but not when your in Foxes world of

Having your No.1 receivers jettisoned from the team prior to your first start
No chemistry whatsoever established with the starting receiving corp
The lack of high percentage passing plays to develop with

Here we are 7 weeks later and Tebow is showing the world what he is capable of if given an opportunity to establish chemistry with his receiving corp the past two months.

Their is a reason QB's are given two to three months in Mini Camp and Training Camp and Preseason to get into a grove with their receiving corp, it is not as if Tebow had had 5 seasons to establish a repertua reflective of the chemistry we see in seasoned passing units in the league.

Not only did tebow not get the Time, but the reps he has had the past 7 weks are the antithesis of reps you give to a young QB you are truly looking to develop, and that is a fact.

So he is doing whatever he has to, to win games.. and in this case, it's running an offense Tebow is more comfortable with... I think they've done a brilliant job. Coach of the year sort of job

So being limitted to developing a passing rythm only when the team is predictably passing from behind is something you think Tebow is more comfortable with? This is your idea of a brilliant Job?

It is Tebow that is doing whatever he has too to win games. This has meant carrying this 1-4 team along with a scheme designed to do nothing more than sabotage his development while exploiting his ability when we are behind to a 7-5 record.

You are the one who has got to be wearing a tin foil hat to believe my accusations are unfounded. My Accusations are backed by a Hall of Fame QB.

Steve Young is right- "Broncos are doing a disservice to Tim Tebow to become a quarterback"

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-08-2011, 12:19 PM
we should mix it up a bit on first down pass or run don't just run run run punt. and a five yard pass isnt too bad. then again relievers for some reason drop passes quite a bit. Fox isnt trying to get Tebow to lose you numbnut. like to see your proof

Broncbow
12-09-2011, 03:34 PM
You would think we just lost the game by Elways reaction. Talk about being on the wrong side of the emotional spectrum emotion. Sabotage Fail

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BhviCr9I4vo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ci0LJ7mueJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

John Fox being called out for his assing scheme

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7330296&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

dictionary
12-09-2011, 05:02 PM
How is this thread still alive? There should be some sort of admin nuke option.

Broncbow
12-10-2011, 05:44 AM
This is war.

Elway caption at the end of the video.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-M15v-ajd-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MPNLz59jSnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/13rbS76KQII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncbow
12-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Fox had two weeks to come up with the first pass play for Tebow as a starter. Could you have done more to set him up to fail than what Fox did? Allowing the left DE to come barreling at him unchecked, forcing him into what could be the most precarious passing situation that one could draw up. Development was then further stunted with only 8 passing attempts in the first three-quarters, is it no wonder some think Tebow has been winning as a result of miracles rather than Foxes passing game?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qEc59CiO0U0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do you not start this guy this season, after the phenomenal performance in his first 3 games as a rookie?

How do you gut his No.1 and No.2 recievers?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CzA15TiTyEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Steve Young Makes John Fox out to be a Joke.

Steve Young: So If your going to play me, run the offense and lets see if I can dvelop in it.

If I were Tim Tebow I am appauled I am embarrassed I want to play NFL QB I don't want to play college QB I don't want to be at Flortida any more, I want to grow.

And they basically said, no you can't. And NOW we are just going to make you a laugh, to me a sideshow of what he really needs to become...

No question in my mind how John Fox has made the judgement. He just said, he can't, what did he say, he'd be screwed if he tries to run a regular offense.

So he's basically said, he can't play QB in this league; can't do it."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/niR5LdpWKsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncbow
12-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Yesterday during halftime I kept seeing how all of these QB's had over 20 attempts. I was thinking Tebow does not get that in an entire game. I was Livid...

Stop with its the coriolis effect nonsense, Steve young threw it left handed and rice did not have a problem catching it.

Its not the spiral. Its the lack of passing reps. We are so missing our sesoned vets, how do you gut Tebows No.1 and No.2 recievers?

Receivers are in such shock during the first three-quarters when the ball is thrown to them, it really takes away from their concentration.

The issue has more to do with getting the passing unit in a Rythm.

Decker had only 3 drops in his entire college career.

1 passing attempt average per drive in the first 12 drives will do it.

Tebow had 3 drives today without throwing a single pass.

Through the first three quarters: 3 of 16 - 45 yards - 1 interception

1st drive Tebows first passing play is predictably on 3rd and long.

No way in hell is this the way you set up a young passing unit to thrive in this league. This is how you set them up to fail.

Throwing it on first down in just one out of every 4 drives, while reserving the overwelming majority of the rest of the passes to be on 3rd down is killing this passing units ability to develop rythm.

Fox is allowing our passing unit to being exploited by the opponent, by predictably sending the passing forces into the teeth of the enemy.

Tebows interception? You guessed it, 3rd and long. If you want to sabotage a QB, all you have to do is force him to throw it on 3rd and long more often than on first, that is sabotage 101.

Between the predictability and lack of reps of Foxes outdated ultr-conservative scheme, is it no wonder this passing unit looks so atrocious until Tebow is unleashed?

This passing unit just needs to be allowed to get into a comfortable passing rythm, rather than spuradically placing them in one high risk scenerio after another, as if the scheme Fox executed before Tebow did not have one high percentage pass after another.

As if Tebow can not complete the high percentaage pass plays...

1-10-DEN 37 (4:34) (Shotgun) 15-T.Tebow pass short
2-4-DEN 43 (4:05) (Shotgun) 15-T.Tebow pass short
1-10-CHI 47 (3:42) (Shotgun) 15-T.Tebow pass short
2-2-CHI 39 (3:17) (Shotgun) 15-T.Tebow pass short
1-10-CHI 36 (3:11) (Shotgun) 15-T.Tebow pass deep middle
1-10-CHI 17 (2:39) (Shotgun) 15-T.Tebow pass short
2-3-CHI 10 T.Tebow pass TOUCHDOWN.

The before and after the 3rd quarter.

Zero points 3 of 16 - 45 yards - 1 interception
13 points 18-24 - 191 Yards - 1 TD 0 INTs

If you include the spike, it makes it 13 passing plays on first down.

Tebows first passing attempt on first down did not come until the 2nd quarter. Tebow had 4 passing attempts on first 12 drives until the 4th quarter. One was one of those predictable within a half a minute left to go in the game passes.

How many passes on first down would you expect a QB to make who is executing a modern era passing scheme? Look no further than what Rodgers gets to execute week in and week out. Their is a reason that passing offense is so successful, they exploit defenders by throwing it time and time again on first down's initially in games.

Throwing it on first downs, initially in games, is a staple to any successful passing offense.

Broncos passing offense is deficient of this staple and this is the No.1 reason why the Broncos offense look so damn ugly, until Tebow starts unloading the ball consistently on first downs.

5 dropped passes in the first three-quarters is the result of this spuradic passing scheme that allows itself to go three drives without a pass, while passing it only one time on average in each of the 12 drives in the first half.

1 passing attempt per game when the team is not behind to 18 passing attempts when we are behind speaks volumes of the effort to suppress the passing offense.

Between Tebows 21 to 30 attempts he has a 67.9 completion percentage.

Fox and Elway need to stop dicking around and get with the program of executing a modern Era offense, the rushing offense depends on it. We ought to be pounding the opponent at the end of games, when the receiving team establishes the lead at the beginning of games. Fox has it all backwards and this is why our rushing offense is so exposed.

Tebow has a passer rating of 135.4 when the team is ahead by 1-8 points. We need to start passing it more before we fall behind, rather than wait until we are to predictably unleash the Tebow.

Tebow Time needs to be shifted to the first half not the last minute. Fox and Elway have it all backwards, and this is why we have been looking so damn ugly.

16 passing attempts in three-quarters, 15 passing attempts in a game, 8 passing attempts in three-quarters, 10 passing attempts per game, it goes on and on and on why Tebow passed it more times after the third-quarter yesterday than his season average per game.

This sabotaging scheme needs to be put in check and how. Seeing how it has stunted the growth of this passing unit has me livid.

BroncoBen
12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Tebow Time needs to be shifted to the first half not the last minute. Fox and Elway have it all backwards, and this is why we have been looking so damn ugly.

There is some truth to this, even John Fox admits that in the 4th quarter there is more of a up tempo going on with the offence, if this is the case maybe the Broncos should start playing a more hurry-up type of offence in the first half.

But the Broncos are playing the way John Fox likes, control running game, tough defense and special teams all leading to giving your team a chance to win at the end of the game.

Broncbow
12-12-2011, 10:28 AM
NFL Totall Access did Tim Tebow verses Brady segment regarding this weekend.

Moochy: "You talk about the last ranked pass defense for the Patriots that Tim Tebow is facing; well that's not the strengh of Tim Tebows offense.
They're not going to be passing until Tebow time, when they absolutely need it."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...headline_stack

This is what has folks like Steve Young livid. The lack of attention to detail in regards to developing Tebows passing game. Fox is just exploiting it, he refuses to properly develop it.

mwill07
12-12-2011, 10:32 AM
scoreboard.

MplsBronco
12-12-2011, 10:42 AM
There is some truth to this, even John Fox admits that in the 4th quarter there is more of a up tempo going on with the offence, if this is the case maybe the Broncos should start playing a more hurry-up type of offence in the first half.

But the Broncos are playing the way John Fox likes, control running game, tough defense and special teams all leading to giving your team a chance to win at the end of the game.

What I don't get is why we don't come out up tempo and try to get a lead. Maybe a 2 score lead. Then settle in to the ball control game and let the defense really Tee off. This BS of keeping it close is a garbage plan. Let's go out and get a lead and sit on it. All the while still taking the occasional shots downfield to increase the lead. Tebow continues to bail out the coaching staff.

Broncbow
12-19-2011, 07:26 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zMK9FKMG3Nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keeping Tebow on a leash the first half cost us the game.

1.Run
2.Run
3.Run
4.Run
5.Run
6.Pass

7.Run
8.Run
9.Run
10.Run
11.Run
12.Pass

13.Run
14.Pass
15.DT pass

16.Run
17.Run
18.Pass incomplete

19.Run
20.Run
21.pass

22.Run
23.Run
24.Pass

25.Run
26.Run
27.Pass
28.Pass
29.Run

Tebow had just 6 passing attempts out of 23 first half plays prior to the team falling behind by more than 7 points. Tebow did not even have back to back passing plays until then and that was with about one minute left to go in the half, about as predictable of a passing situation as you can get.

Rather than exploiting the opponent when they are not thinking pass, Fox waits until they are setting Tebow up to be exploited rather than allowing him to exploit the opponent when they are not expecting it.

To prove how one dimensionally whacked this offense is The RB's did not even touch the ball one time out of 20 plays in the 4th quarter. This while Tebow only recorded two passing attempts in the 3rd quarter.

Tebow gets the ball 20 times in the 4th quarter, while only passing it 3 times per drive on verage until then.

Tebow was averaging 11 yards per attempt prior to getting thrown to the wolves in one predictable passing scenerio after another.

Rushing offense was averaging nearly 10, instead of allowing the two phases com-liment eachother through out the game, Fox taking a one dimensional approach allowed this team to be exploited and outcoached.

Broncos got outcoached, because Elway and Fox refuse to allow Tebow to win the game, until absolutely need him too, I am so sick of seeing this level of exploitation week in and week out.

Elway and Fox keeping Tebow underwraps of a sabotaging scheme cost us this game. Elway has still not bought in, guy still has Tebow in the shackles of a sabotaging scheme.

I knew keeping Tebow's passing game straight jacked until Fox was forced to unleash tebow was not going to cut it this game, imagine that.

Folks ought to be stoked this happened now, last thing we need is for this to happen in the play-offs.

It is time to fire John Fox and John Elway. This is Tebows team, and it ought to be run as such, having two clowns who clearly do not want him around running this team has not only cost us this game, but our 1-4 start as well. Get them out of here, before it is too late...

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Will no one rid us of this retard?

Broncbow
12-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Who is retarded? 1st quarter this, first quarter that...

Was the first quarter nothing more than a Belichick gambit, aimed at keeping Tebows passing game in check while Fox acted like a crackhead trying to get the rushing offense jumpstarted while Belichick took the defense for 27 points in the second and third-quarter.

3 points was all Fox got in both quarters. It took over 5 minutes to move only 45 yards in the 3rd quarter?

Thing is the ultr-conservative offense has more often than not been a stick in ugly mud, scoring wise.

37 yards the second quarter? 45 yards the 3rd quarter?

Tebow accounted for only 10 yards In the third quarter and nealry half the yards of the second-quarter; passing and rushing combined.

This before going solo in the 4th quarter with 20 straight plays.

Talk about a night and day difference between the 3 passing attempts Tebow recorded on average in each of the first three-quarters.

Thing is this team would be better off methodically stretching out the rushing offenses potency in conjuction with the passing games potency rather than blowing the entire powder keg of the rushing Mojo from the get go, leaving Tebow hung out dry to go solo.

bowtown
12-19-2011, 02:26 PM
http://my.ddo.com/rdasca/wp-content/blogs.dir/30679/files/stuff/239-oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg

broncocalijohn
12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Here I thought Bronco Rob was the biggest narcissist to keep bumping his threads when they die. Bronco Rob is at least likable. Didn't read his post with iggy but had to see if he was the one that bumped it. Yep!

Broncbow
12-19-2011, 04:27 PM
1. McCoy didn't adjust to Cunningham bringing in blitzes the entire first half. We failed to go into max protect, even when it was clear Franklin/Beadles were getting overwhelmed.

2. On the fumble that led to Detroit recovering for a TD it was Franklin who allowed his guy to get past him and ofcourse, the revolving door we have in Beadles that completely whiffed on his block allowing the defender to get a clear shot at Tebow.

3. Yet no screens, delayed hand offs, TEs flaring out into the zones left by blitzers for a quick easy pass, no shallow crossing routes when the middle was empty because LBs/Safeties were blitzing. McCoy went Mike Martz. Go for the longer developing plays to Decker/Thomas along the sidelines and expect a young QB to stay in the pocket and take hits to complete those longer passes. That is a$$ and typical Mike Martz type of crap.

4. I didn't see (could be wrong) any designed rollouts, bootlegs, or stretch plays where Tebow rolls one way and the RB goes the other. All plays that are DESIGNED to take advantage of an over aggressive front 7 bringing the house on blitzes.

5. No quick passes to WRs at the line until 4-5 minutes left in the game where our bigger WRs like Decker/Thomas could run over defenders. Again plays that are designed to take advantage of defenders stacking the middle.

I'm not saying all of this is on McCoy, Tebow had some bad passes and the OL had it's worst performance all year. But the job of the OC is to counter an over aggressive defense.

McCoy failed to do that.

Sabotage

Inkana7
12-19-2011, 04:51 PM
whyyyyyy

Broncbow
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Tebow needs to be unleashed that is why

This coming from the guy who didn't have a clue yesterday what was going on in the game. But what would you expect you only watch when you can see Tebow.

Has your restraining order arrived yet?

I didn't have a clue? Fox and Elway have pulled the wool over this franchises eyes. That is the only reason they still have their jobs.

No one in their right minds would have given Tebow only 3 passing attempts per quarter on average while facing Brady. Who in their right minds facing Belichick goes into the game thinking they can beat him with a one dimensional offense?

Tebow had the ball 20 times straight in the 4th quarter. Fox is the easiest coach to scheme against in the NFL. He may as well be telegraphing them the playbook week in and week out. SSDS

I look around me in utter shock at just how slow everyone is. no one gets it. Fox and Elway blew this game, by keeping Tebow shackled up to an ultra-conservative scheme. They hate him and the scheme proves it.

How in the hell can we allow the very guys who are responsible for Tebow's ability to be successful, be the very people who don't want him on their team. You can tell by the scheme that they don't want him. Open you reye's how much more obviouscan it get?

Elway and Fox do not want Tebow, so the last thing they are going to do is put him in the best position to succeed. How many fourth quarters do you have to see this to get it? How many first three-quarters do you have to see this to get it?

Blueflame
12-21-2011, 04:34 PM
In an interview on NFL network, Champ Bailey just stated that the entire premise of this thread (conspiracy theory) is FOS. Too funny.