PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to more Super Bowl rings:

EmpireOrange
11-28-2011, 06:30 AM
Trade for Peyton Manning. Indy papers are already throwing dirt on the guy.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20111128/SPORTS15/311280001/Kravitz-Luck-shouldn-t-wait

Insert Manning on this Denver Football Broncos, and with the way the defense is coming together and the special teams, the Broncos would be blowing teams out by 30 points and Von and Doom would smash the single season sack record every year for the next 3 years.

It’s a possibility and not that farfetched of one either. Bowlen has always said he needs (and badly wants) another Super Bowl championship to get in the Hall of Fame. It’s frankly the reason why he fired Shanny. With our draft position, gladly, going lower, I think it is a real possibility that Bowlen and Elway may make a move for Manning.

I’m going to start shaking my insider information tree to see if I can’t get some information on the organization’s pulse around the Manning for hire scenario. Stay tuned.

This is not a Tebow thread, so stay away Teboners! This is big boy football talk now.

jhns
11-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Tebow >>>>>>>>>>>>> Manning

Shotgun Willie
11-28-2011, 06:35 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qNUjClJked8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bowtown
11-28-2011, 06:41 AM

http://www.indystar.com/article/20111128/SPORTS15/311280001/Kravitz-Luck-shouldn-t-wait

Insert Manning on this Denver Football Broncos, and with the way the defense is coming together and the special teams, the Broncos would be blowing teams out by 30 points and Von and Doom would smash the single season sack record every year for the next 3 years.

Itís a possibility and not that farfetched of one either. Bowlen has always said he needs (and badly wants) another Super Bowl championship to get in the Hall of Fame. Itís frankly the reason why he fired Shanny. With our draft position, gladly, going lower, I think it is a real possibility that Bowlen and Elway may make a move for Manning.

Iím going to start shaking my insider information tree to see if I canít get some information on the organizationís pulse around the Manning for hire scenario. Stay tuned.

This is not a Tebow thread, so stay away Teboners! This is big boy football talk now.

Found a pic of EO shaking his insider information tree:

http://www.hztreefarm.com/resources/Paul%20shaking%20a%20tree.jpg.opt382x477o0,0s382x4 77.jpg

Rolandftw
11-28-2011, 06:41 AM

Nope.

jhns
11-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Nope.

5 > 0

Dedhed
11-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Good Thread. Really top notch effort here.

lolcopter
11-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Because Peyton has so many rings?

I would like to see him yell at our WRs though

RhymesayersDU
11-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Who allows this cum stain to start new threads?

DrFate
11-28-2011, 07:02 AM
I can't figure out why the OP's mom keeps letting him use the computer

I'm sure he has homework to finish...

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 07:04 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2011/10/full_retard.jpg

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Nope.

Wow, look at jhns trying to keep his tard crown. Hilarious!

Goobzilla
11-28-2011, 07:06 AM
I'll play this game. Doesn't Manning have a $28 mil roster bonus due this offseason?

WolfpackGuy
11-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Good lawd, no!

KO5K
11-28-2011, 07:09 AM
Iím going to start shaking my insider information tree to see if I canít get some information on the organizationís pulse around the Manning for hire scenario. Stay tuned.

Hilarious!

Hilarious!

jhns
11-28-2011, 07:18 AM
Wow, look at jhns trying to keep his tard crown. Hilarious!

Haters gonna hate.

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 07:21 AM
Honestly this is one of the funniest threads I've seen on this board in quite some time. The information tree bit in particular is pure gold...

SureShot
11-28-2011, 08:20 AM

Itís a possibility and not that farfetched of one either. Bowlen has always said he needs (and badly wants) another Super Bowl championship to get in the Hall of Fame. Itís frankly the reason why he fired Shanny. With our draft position, gladly, going lower, I think it is a real possibility that Bowlen and Elway may make a move for Manning.

Trees arent allowed on the light rail bro.

Crushaholic
11-28-2011, 09:16 AM

That's insane. If Manning can recover from his neck surgery, he's a thousand times better than Tebow. I'm still applauding when Tebow successfully completes a basic quarterback skill (like a tight spiral on his throws)...

jhns
11-28-2011, 09:18 AM
That's insane. If Manning can recover from his neck surgery, he's a thousand times better than Tebow. I'm still applauding when Tebow successfully completes a basic quarterback skill (like a tight spiral on his throws)...

Manning is like 82, would cost a ton, and may not ever play again.

Tebow >>>>>>> Manning

Bronx33
11-28-2011, 09:37 AM
I am going say no with a side order of no followed up with flambe of no.

Kaylore
11-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Anyone who doesn't think Tebow >>>>>> Manning is a Raider fan!

/Jhiz

Shotgun Willie
11-28-2011, 09:58 AM

/Jhiz

McFan.....

Why do you hate the Broncos?

Wes Mantooth
11-28-2011, 10:02 AM

could have sworn that Manning guy was injured.

rock
11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
It's going to take one shot to Manning's neck to put him out of the NFL for good.

He's done...

Agamemnon
11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
It's going to take one shot to Manning's neck to put him out of the NFL for good.

He's done...

And under those specific circumstances Tebow >>>>>>> Manning turns out to be true...

ZONA
11-28-2011, 10:22 AM
As much as we all know that Manning is one hell of a QB, in all seriousness, he's a huge risk to sign right now. It depends on the asking price but his contract is huge and it's something those suck ass losing on purpose MF'n Colts are gonna have to deal with. A few awkward tackles and Manning could be easily sitting over on that bench again.

Then on the other hand, you have Tebow who takes some wicked shots, then puts it to LB's when he's running out of bounds and reporter asks him how he feels after the game and he said his body feels great. Dude is rugged. Gonna take alot to make him miss some games.

ScottXray
11-28-2011, 10:33 AM
As much as we all know that Manning is one hell of a QB, in all seriousness, he's a huge risk to sign right now. It depends on the asking price but his contract is huge and it's something those suck ass losing on purpose MF'n Colts are gonna have to deal with. A few awkward tackles and Manning could be easily sitting over on that bench again.

Then on the other hand, you have Tebow who takes some wicked shots, then puts it to LB's when he's running out of bounds and reporter asks him how he feels after the game and he said his body feels great. Dude is rugged. Gonna take alot to make him miss some games.

The same reason that all the talking heads say Denver can't continue winning with Tebow running so much ( he will wear down and get injured), is the exact reason that Manning would be a risky signing...except that all it will take is ONE hit at or near his neck...or even a tough tackle that he lands wrong on. Unless you get Manning for a very reasonable price ( say one year at 3 mill or less) ti is strictly a numbers game. He will not last another year, and in fact his neck could pop without even taking a hit. He will probably get some wins then go down for the last time and be done for good.

Indy will take Luck in the draft, but unless Peyton restructures ( read reduces ( a LOT)) his contract costs, Indy will release him before that March payday. I'm sure that Manning would like to retire a Colt, so maybe he will take the paycut so he can continue playing there...but the NFL is a business and the Colts will make the correct choice if he forces them. You simply can't risk 28 million on a player that can't be counted on to play.

jhns
11-28-2011, 11:10 AM

I agree with this.