11-27-2011, 06:09 PM
This one's for you X-Man!

http://thisfoodielife.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/champagne_toast1.jpg

Kaylore
11-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Congrats on your boy, Raj.

Man-Goblin
11-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Someone needs to make a gif of the Xanders high five to Tebow at the end of the game. Like now.

Dr. Broncenstein
Did you see the exchange between him and Elway at the end of the game? I loled.

SoCalBronco
He's clearly in Tebow's corner.

Go Xanders...Go Breadsticks!

Dr. Broncenstein
11-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Dear Xanders,

I'm sorry. I wrote you off since you were clearly the beta male to McDaniels. Clean slate.

Your pal,

Doc B

Williams
11-27-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/pizza-man-thumb13342079.jpg

TDmvp
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Yea I about came a little during the E / X fist bump ... In hopes of them buying in.

Kaylore
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/pizza-man-thumb13342079.jpg

:spit:

broncobum6162
11-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Dear Xanders,

I'm sorry. I wrote you off since you were clearly the beta male to McDaniels. Clean slate.

Your pal,

Doc B

LOL! nuff said!

broncobum6162
11-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Ok, enough w/ the nuff said.....I was telling Bum Jr. that if Denver somehow wins this one, how can Elway NOT buy into Tebow. He's won despite the ****ty play calling...

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Ok, enough w/ the nuff said.....I was telling Bum Jr. that if Denver somehow wins this one, how can Elway NOT buy into Tebow. He's won despite the ****ty play calling...

Indeed.

And X has been squarely in Tim's corner after years of futility.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/36356-5567-40601-1-x-man_super.jpg

gyldenlove
11-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Gotta tip to your hat, this team has been turned around 180 since McD left the show, we are physical, we are defensive, we play 60 minutes and we have strong special teams. You have to go back many many years for that to be the case.

It is so nice having a QB that wins games when they are on the line.

vonqkilla
11-27-2011, 06:37 PM
What did tim and elway do when thet were together?

Another 4th qtr comeback!

Vegas_Bronco
11-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Xanders says. "Explode it Big E!"

montrose
11-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Congrats on your boy, Raj.

Even if we assume the "big" moves are Elway/Fox (i.e. Von, McGahee), consider:

Fells - Not great but has been a solid veteran solid (just stop fumbling dude)
Rosario - Fox has to get some credit too b/c he knew him in Carolina but it was a good re-signing after J.Thomas got hurt
Bunkley - F'ing GREAT trade
Harris - UDFA doing a great job
Wilhite - Not great but okay for a guy picked up off the scrap heap
Franklin - Getting better each week at RT
Carter - Settling in as a nice safety, probably joined by Moore next year
Green - Become a solid blocking TE, interestingly he was known as a receiver only coming out, very well may be the starter next year

Now I'm not sure how much credit to give/split between he and McD but the team is getting major contributions from guys acquired over the last few years from including Tebow, Decker, Beadles, Walton, Willis, Ayers, Mays and McBean.

Now I would've liked to have seen Orton jettisoned before the year and that money put into the D, and in hindsight the Warren deal looks bad - but overall I'm not sure what kind of constraints Bowlen/Ellis put on financially and we know Elway/Fox weren't moving Orton early. I never said he was a great leader, in fact I think he's dead-on perfect in the role he has now. As the quiet, non-spotlight seeking, football geek providing the necessary information to Elway and Fox to win football games.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Even if we assume the "big" moves are Elway/Fox (i.e. Von, McGahee), consider:

Fells - Not great but has been a solid veteran solid (just stop fumbling dude)
Rosario - Fox has to get some credit too b/c he knew him in Carolina but it was a good re-signing after J.Thomas got hurt
Bunkley - F'ing GREAT trade
Harris - UDFA doing a great job
Wilhite - Not great but okay for a guy picked up off the scrap heap
Franklin - Getting better each week at RT
Carter - Settling in as a nice safety, probably joined by Moore next year
Green - Become a solid blocking TE, interestingly he was known as a receiver only coming out, very well may be the starter next year

Now I'm not sure how much credit to give/split between he and McD but the team is getting major contributions from guys acquired over the last few years from including Tebow, Decker, Beadles, Walton, Willis, Ayers, Mays and McBean.

Now I would've liked to have seen Orton jettisoned before the year and that money put into the D, and in hindsight the Warren deal looks bad - but overall I'm not sure what kind of constraints Bowlen/Ellis put on financially and we know Elway/Fox weren't moving Orton early. I never said he was a great leader, in fact I think he's dead-on perfect in the role he has now. As the quiet, non-spotlight seeking, football geek providing the necessary information to Elway and Fox to win football games.

I've gone from wanting to punch Xanders in the face to would love to work with a guy with his frame of mind.