PDA

View Full Version : officiating

tsiguy96
11-27-2011, 03:50 PM
absolutely horrendous. the facemask on tebow, the DJ williams call at end of 2nd, now the absolutely blatant push off 30 yards downfield?

vonqkilla
11-27-2011, 03:56 PM
They have gotten a ton of breaks. Homecooking.

tsiguy96
11-27-2011, 04:02 PM
uh oh, challenge on the field. ref missed another PI as decker got tackled right in front of him when the ball wasnt even there too.

Popps
11-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Wow.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Sick **** on going on here.

Gotta protect media darling Rivers.

Popps
11-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Hey guys, yea... we just looked at the replay from the blimp camera and decided to move the ball back 12".

Un****ingreal.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 04:58 PM

Pfftt, ...officiating sucks in every game. We have had awful PI calls against us that cost us a game.
And Rivers isnt getting protected at all. He cant, our OL is the worst in the league. LG is off teh street, McNeilll will probably go on IR and Dielman already is. Both LG's have been out, RT Clary just isnt very good to begin with so Rivers has been taking a beating this year much to your liking.

We suck but the silver lining is Norv will be fired and i DO love that.

KO5K
11-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Just terrible.

Should be fired, the lot of them.

SoCalBronco
11-27-2011, 04:59 PM
On that Tebow 12 yard run, there should have been a penalty as well as he was going out of bounds when the defender slammed into him.

tsiguy96
11-27-2011, 05:03 PM
On that Tebow 12 yard run, there should have been a penalty as well as he was going out of bounds when the defender slammed into him.

he actually hadnt stepped out yet, though it was his intention and it was close.
the refs did explain overtime rules wrong at the beginning, which is incredible that they dont even know the rules.

DarkHorse30
11-27-2011, 05:04 PM
flags on about every other play, and a lot of them are judgement calls that impact the outcome of the game.

Gort
11-27-2011, 05:06 PM
the hit on Tebow going out of bounds.

if that was Manning or Brady, a flag is thrown and the guy gets a fine from Goodell on monday.

on Tebow, the refs swallow their whistles.

Ratboy
11-27-2011, 05:07 PM

I woke neighbors up when Dawkins blasted Rivers.

"BOOM!"

Williams
11-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Overcoming such piss poor officiating in a crucial divisional road game really says a lot about the character of this team.

Go Broncos... Salute!

Gort
11-27-2011, 05:08 PM
flags on about every other play, and a lot of them are judgement calls that impact the outcome of the game.

i've said for years that holding calls have got to be changed. there is holding on every play. every freaking play. it's just a matter whether the refs want to call it. at 10 yards for the penalty, it's out of proportion to the severity of the foul. it needs to be a 5 yard penalty. if the mafia wanted to fix a game, all they'd have to do is get a ref to call 3 or 4 well-timed holding penalties and that would be enough.

beardedwonder
11-27-2011, 05:09 PM
why are the officials always like 85?

i sure as hell wouldn't want grandpa even calling a hs game

broncobum6162
11-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Pfftt, ...officiating sucks in every game. We have had awful PI calls against us that cost us a game.
And Rivers isnt getting protected at all. He cant, our OL is the worst in the league. LG is off teh street, McNeilll will probably go on IR and Dielman already is. Both LG's have been out, RT Clary just isnt very good to begin with so Rivers has been taking a beating this year much to your liking.

Ha Ha. They'll probably hire Marty (Give them another Schot)tenheimer!

Pony Boy
11-27-2011, 05:11 PM
How about the ref not knowing the overtime rules?

Bronx33
11-27-2011, 05:11 PM

glad we could help.

AZorange1
11-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Non-calls were terrible. Can't you get a 15 yarder for your kicker (Novak) peeing on national TV?

Boogerboots
11-27-2011, 05:16 PM
How many ou-ding calls were there?

TotallyScrewed
11-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Two calls that were FUBARed...

1) No facemask call on the Tebow run. Hopefully that biatch gets fined $25k.

2) Personal foul on DJ was not a foul at all and could have changed the outcome. Fortunately, Denver wins!

Where's the fan scorecard for the refs??

barryr
11-27-2011, 05:21 PM
There were missed calls for sure, but this team is tough and overcame such a thing. Many pat Bronco teams would not have survived and hung in there like they did today. Even kickers missing field goals and how many years did it seem teams hardly missed any field goals against the Broncos? That is even happening now. Unreal.

Archer81
11-27-2011, 05:25 PM
I pretty much stopped getting worked up about the refs when they missed the face mask call on Tebow. Which apparently is the reason Tebow has a nicked up cheek. But whatever.

Good game Broncos.

:Broncos:

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:31 PM
the hit on Tebow going out of bounds.

if that was Manning or Brady, a flag is thrown and the guy gets a fine from Goodell on monday.

on Tebow, the refs swallow their whistles.

Tebow was in bounds when he was hit. That was a good non call. Hey, if your going to be a running QB, your going to get hit and that was a legal hit.
22 Carries...dude wont last long in this league doing that everyweek.

Maybe that is Elways plan since he cant throw very well.

ZONA
11-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Yes there were some bad no calls and that does happen now and then but the ref blowing the OT rules and how he was talking to the captains at midfield, OMG that was pathetic. Each team gets the uh ball, um yeah to score or something like that, don't they, uh you know what I mean, please for the love of god help me out here fellas, do you know what I mean because I sure as hell don't, hahahahahaha.

barryr
11-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Tebow was in bounds when he was hit. That was a good non call. Hey, if your going to be a running QB, your going to get hit and that was a legal hit.

Those grapes must taste so sour Ha!

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Ha Ha. They'll probably hire Marty (Give them another Schot)tenheimer!

Id take Marty over Norv anyday. At least we will be tough again. Now this team is a bunch of softies that is a reflection of the HC. Cant wait to hear he is fired. It will be music to my ears, disaster to yours...lol.

Vine
11-27-2011, 05:35 PM

I can't fuggin believe that people still believe this myth.

Archer81
11-27-2011, 05:36 PM

He gets bonus points for being here right after a tough loss like that. After the 2nd raider game they did not show up til wednesday.

But on the hit on Tebow going out of bounds, it was close. He was going out, the hit was unnecessary, but the refs decided to let it go. Can't make it obvious they are trying to give the game to SD or anything/sarc...

barryr
11-27-2011, 05:38 PM

Neither can I or that he spent all his Florida days just throwing to guys who were "wide open all game" as been suggested. In the SEC, he faced poor defenses all the time? Give me a break.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:39 PM

Nope, i dont care....i know we suck. Its just the truth. I didnt think we would be that good this year. Just figured we could compete but its even worse.
The OL is desimated and the defense isnt that good so with all this having much to do with Norv and AJ Smith, at the very least i can look forward to Norv getting fired. Its been 5 long years with that ***nut. Cant wait. Been wanting that the past two years.

However, truth is Tebow isnt a good QB. Your QB isnt going to get away with running the ball all the time as he does. Sooner or later he is going to go down and then break down. Look at Vick. Its working now so you should enjoy it wont last long.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Scoreboard

Archer81
11-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Neither can I or that he spent all his Florida days just throwing to guys who were "wide open all game" as been suggested. In the SEC, he faced poor defenses all the time? Give me a break.

Are you trying to lure he who shall not be named?

Gort
11-27-2011, 05:42 PM

QB#1: 9 of 18 for 143 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 95.4 QBR
QB#2: 19 of 36 for 188 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 77.1 QBR

which QB was ours and which one is yours?

final question, which QB got the win?

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:43 PM

Myth? He cant throw very well. What is it about mising wide open WR's is showing you otherwise? Dude has major footwork problems. Its correctable but he still has that long windup too. Vince Young is much better passer than Tebow is right now. Tebow is winning with his legs, not his arm.

Archer81
11-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Nope, i dont care....i know we suck. Its just the truth. I didnt think we would be that good this year. Just figured we could compete but its even worse.
The OL is desimated and the defense isnt that good so with all this having much to do with Norv and AJ Smith, at the very least i can look forward to Norv getting fired. Its been 5 long years with that ***nut. Cant wait. Been wanting that the past two years.

However, truth is Tebow isnt a good QB. Your QB isnt going to get away with running the ball all the time as he does. Sooner or later he is going to go down and then break down. Look at Vick. Its working now so you should enjoy it wont last long.

Vick is 6 feet, 200 pounds and has a slight frame. Dont post when you are angry...you end up posting nonsense.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:44 PM
QB#1: 9 of 18 for 143 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 95.4 QBR
QB#2: 19 of 36 for 188 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 77.1 QBR

which QB was ours and which one is yours?

final question, which QB got the win?

Who cares. We have the worst OL in the league and our guy cant run....lol
What GM in the league would take yours over ours? None of them!! Including yours.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Myth? He cant throw very well. What is it about mising wide open WR's is showing you otherwise? Dude has major footwork problems. Its correctable but he still has that long windup too. Vince Young is much better passer than Tebow is right now. Tebow is winning with his legs, not his arm.

Go away, you just got Tebowed. We have heard this 4 times before. He made clutch passes when it mattered. Phillis didn't.

barryr
11-27-2011, 05:47 PM
What GM in the league would take yours over ours? None of them!! Including yours.

Yet another disappointing season for Charger fans. I almost feel sorry for you. Nah, not really.

Gort
11-27-2011, 05:48 PM

you could have had Peyton Manning, but your FO took Ryan Leaf.
you could have kept Brees, but your FO wanted Marmalard instead.
you had Eli, but he didn't want to play for you.

how many SBs have those guys won?
how many has Marmalard won?

don't hang your hat on the wisdom of your FO.

'nuff said.

barryr
11-27-2011, 05:48 PM

Who is to say that is the long term plan since Tebow has never had a full training camp, any for that matter, and they obviously need more weapons, even though it was enough to beat your Chargers :thanku:

Dedhed
11-27-2011, 05:50 PM
...dude wont last long in this league doing that every week.
Just keep telling yourself that as you cry yourself to sleep tonight.
Tebow didn't take a hit nearly as hard as Dawkins drilling Rivers.

TotallyScrewed
11-27-2011, 05:50 PM
... and the defense isnt that good...

No **** dude. You're defense sucks soooo much...

I thought the Denver receivers were going to need oxygen.

I kept getting pissed that Denver was running up the middle on first down, until your defense stepped out of the way.

I thought they looked good compared to Rivers.

rugbythug
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM

5-1

0-6

Suck a bag of ducks

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Go away, you just got Tebowed. We have heard this 4 times before. He made clutch passes when it mattered. Phillis didn't.

Tough to throw with 1.2 seconds to get it off. But i concede, we lost because we got outplayed. Im not here to make excuses. I understand Tebow is loved in Denver but he is what he is ...a below average QB and even the head chiefs wont commit to him. Just wait til he is banged up a lot like Vick. Enjoy it while you can.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Tough to throw with 1.2 seconds to get it off. But i concede, we lost because we got outplayed. Im not here to make excuses. I understand Tebow is loved in Denver but he is what he is ...a below average QB and even the head chiefs wont commit to him. Just wait til he is banged up a lot like Vick. Enjoy it while you can.

So sad.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Just keep telling yourself that as you cry yourself to sleep tonight.
Tebow didn't take a hit nearly as hard as Dawkins drilling Rivers.

Right...that hit out of bounds im sure he didnt feel a thing. Hey its all good. Im actually being quite nice here and you guys are just being jerks for nothing. Im usually pretty cool in here but if you want to act like kids, cool by me.

Truth is, this is the NFL and YOU arent feeling any of those hits so you dont know anything. Rivers got hit hard there but he didnt get hit 22 plus times because he ran the ball. Tebow lands on his shoulder wrong and he is no use to you at all now.

Gort
11-27-2011, 05:55 PM
a below average QB and even the head chiefs wont commit to him. Just wait til he is banged up a lot like Vick.

spoken like somebody who just parrots what ESPN tells him. if you knew ANYTHING, you'd understand that the reality on the ground in Denver is much more complicated than that. but since ESPN or NFL Today can't afford to spend 20 minutes really doing an in depth story, the typical NFL fan knows nothing more than the BS they hear from guys like Faulk and Hoge and Esiason et. al.

ICON
11-27-2011, 05:56 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSISI6KA77advEyOHuBHHODQZDrX3_Sq bt2_TnIpdw-RZL8MWqOIA

Gort
11-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Right...that hit out of bounds im sure he didnt feel a thing. Hey its all good. Im actually being quite nice here and you guys are just being jerks for nothing. Im usually pretty cool in here but if you want to act like kids, cool by me.

that's mighty white of you.

/rolleyes

http://electrokami.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dirty-harry-clint-eastwood.jpg

tsiguy96
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM
question, has tebow taken 1 hit this season as hard as rivers took tonight a few times? both dawkins and von blew him up.

Sim Pilot 4.0

I think we won because of McGahee not Tebow. Sorry I would take Rivers all day.

Bronx33
So sad.

Don't be mean to the douchebag rev they have feelings just most douchebags do.

broncos-rock
Non-calls were terrible. Can't you get a 15 yarder for your kicker (Novak) peeing on national TV?

That was too funny! The fact that the camera stayed on him put it over the top for me.

t-diddy
Yes there were some bad no calls and that does happen now and then but the ref blowing the OT rules and how he was talking to the captains at midfield, OMG that was pathetic. Each team gets the uh ball, um yeah to score or something like that, don't they, uh you know what I mean, please for the love of god help me out here fellas, do you know what I mean because I sure as hell don't, hahahahahaha.

Lol... yeah, Rick Perry could've explained that better.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 05:59 PM
spoken like somebody who just parrots what ESPN tells him. if you knew ANYTHING, you'd understand that the reality on the ground in Denver is much more complicated than that. but since ESPN or NFL Today can't afford to spend 20 minutes really doing an in depth story, the typical NFL fan knows nothing more than the BS they hear from guys like Faulk and Hoge and Esiason et. al.

LOL, i havent watched ESPN at all today. Been out , got home to watch our game, watching Steelers -Chiefs now.

Whatever makes you feel better. Everybody gets hurt bro. Theres a reason they dont have many running QB's in the NFL and want them all to be able to throw from a pocket. But...i guess you know better.

Garcia Bronco
11-27-2011, 06:02 PM
that's mighty white of you.

/rolleyes

http://electrokami.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dirty-harry-clint-eastwood.jpg

hahahahaha...lol@Clint.

Gort
11-27-2011, 06:02 PM
LOL, i havent watched ESPN at all today. Been out , got home to watch our game, watching Steelers -Chiefs now.

Whatever makes you feel better. Everybody gets hurt bro. Theres a reason they dont have many running QB's in the NFL and want them all to be able to throw from a pocket. But...i guess you know better.

if you think the Broncos offense is simply the spread option that Tebow ran at Florida, then you really don't understand what's going on.

when people talk about QBs taking hits, they mean when they are exposed to rib shots while in the pocket. there's no difference between a true running QB and a running back in terms of punishment. they get hit in a different way.

but go ahead and keep f*cking that chicken if you want. i'm sure you sound really smart when you're talking to your Sparkler fan buddies.

barryr
11-27-2011, 06:03 PM

Not all QB's need to be statues though like Rivers and have to take so many hits in the pocket either since he can barely move.

Broncoman13
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Tebow took the most and hardest hits he has all season today. Yet he was still good for 22 carries, 60 yards rushing, and in the end, the W! And of all the hits he took, none were as hard as Von Miller has hit opposing QBs the past two weeks... and Dawkins will have Rivers flinching tonight as he falls asleep.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 06:21 PM
I think we won because of McGahee not Tebow. Sorry I would take Rivers all day.

Good thing you aren't making the calls

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 06:23 PM

Truth is, this is the NFL and YOU arent feeling any of those hits so you dont know anything. Rivers got hit hard there but he didnt get hit 22 plus times because he ran the ball. Tebow lands on his shoulder wrong and he is no use to you at all now.

How does it make you feel that if:

1) Our coaching staff weren't retarded and started Timmy a game earlier

or

2) The officiating crew had called the personal foul on Dielman properly

That we'd have swept your ****ty team?

How does that make you feel?

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 06:25 PM

or

Or the blatant Pass Interference in the end zone on the final play where a SD player literally threw the WR out of bounds

Vine
11-27-2011, 06:26 PM

or

Or if the officiating would have called the PI on the throw to Willis on the last play of the game?

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:27 PM
if you think the Broncos offense is simply the spread option that Tebow ran at Florida, then you really don't understand what's going on.

when people talk about QBs taking hits, they mean when they are exposed to rib shots while in the pocket. there's no difference between a true running QB and a running back in terms of punishment. they get hit in a different way.

but go ahead and keep ****ing that chicken if you want. i'm sure you sound really smart when you're talking to your Sparkler fan buddies.

I never said a thing about a spread option. And the rest of your post is just wishful thinking but, ok. Vick broke his ribs by not throwing the ball. By running with it and he got sandwiched by two tacklers. Thats two years in a row now he had that happen. I dont know, you seem to think that wont happen to Tebow for some reason. He isnt a sliding type of QB. Neither is Vick.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:28 PM

or

I dont know, how would you feel if we didnt miss that FG?

I can ask stupid questions too.

Oh and Dielman is on IR.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I never said a thing about a spread option. And the rest of your post is just wishful thinking but, ok. Vick broke his ribs by not throwing the ball. By running with it and he got sandwiched by two tacklers. Thats two years in a row now he had that happen. I dont know, you seem to think that wont happen to Tebow for some reason. He isnt a sliding type of QB. Neither is Vick.

Quit comparing him to Vick. Tim is easily 250+ of muscle. Sure, he cant take 22 carries a game, but generally he doesnt. This was also the first game where he took shots. Generally he's pretty good at avoiding them.

You watched a great running back for years who learned not to take big hits.

That One Guy
11-27-2011, 06:31 PM

As others have mentioned, it's the type of hit taken. Vick lets his body get ragdolled out there. A sudden collision with the ground (or other players) will get someone hurt. So far, it appears Tebow generally has that way of being just shifty enough to take glancing blows. That makes a world of difference. It really seems that, at this point, Tebow's in the most danger from hits when he's trying to lay the wood. He rarely gets slammed mid-throw like so many do and because he's often ready to run when pressure gets too bad, he's leaning forward like a RB rather than exposing his ribs or going down like Leinart did today.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 06:31 PM

Oh and Dielman is on IR.

But I thought you were here to be cool and nice? Didn't think you really were, just being a sore loser. Don't worry we are becoming familiar with your like. Keep trying to rationalize away what just happened.

That One Guy
11-27-2011, 06:33 PM

Tebow will go to the sidelines. Vick will willingly take a hit just because he doesn't feel like learning to slide. Vick exposes himself way more than Tebow has so far.

That One Guy
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
But I thought you were here to be cool and nice? Didn't think you really were, just being a sore loser. Don't worry we are becoming familiar with your like. Keep trying to rationalize away what just happened.

Any reason we're being a prick to him or just to gloat?

He's basically said he isn't buying into Tebow as a passer at this point. 75% of Bronco fans probably weren't after the Lions game. People are getting on board Tebow's bandwagon but it's hardly a novel concept.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Quit comparing him to Vick. Tim is easily 250+ of muscle. Sure, he cant take 22 carries a game, but generally he doesnt. This was also the first game where he took shots. Generally he's pretty good at avoiding them.

You watched a great running back for years who learned not to take big hits.

He isnt 250 lbs. And there is a difference in LT and Tebow. LT was a RB, Tebow is a QB. One is going to take hits because that is his job. One they want them to take minimul hits and why they wear the red jersey in practice. LT doesnt have to throw the ball so if his shoulder gets dinged, they give him a cortozone shot, give him more padding and out he goes. If the QB has a sore shoulder, he may sit out the game. A RB can play with a torn labrum though it is considerea a bad injury, a torn labrum gets the QB put on IR and questions about their career come into play.
C-mon man, havent any of you guys played the game before?

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 06:37 PM

Oh and Dielman is on IR.

First game, tard.

First game. The refs handed you the win when Tebow shouldve had the comeback and swept your horrid past-their-window football team.

Enjoy your decline to the cellar.

And penis. Phaggot.

broncobum6162
11-27-2011, 06:38 PM

'nuff said.

Nice..........a Rep for you!

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:40 PM
First game, tard.

First game. The refs handed you the win when Tebow shouldve had the comeback and swept your horrid past-their-window football team.

Enjoy your decline to the cellar.

And penis. Phaggot.

Refs handed us the win? How so? You were playing catchup, not us. How on earth did we get handed that game? Who cares about penalties...we have had our share of bad calls go against us so i dont care about that. You dont see me talking about penalties do you? Wahhh
Talk about a tard.

That One Guy
11-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Nice..........a Rep for you!

Eli refused to play, Peyton was selected before Leaf, and Rivers under Sean Peyton probably would be a pretty darn good QB too.

barryr
11-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Refs handed us the win? How so? You were playing catchup, not us. How on earth did we get handed that game? Talk about a tard.

No, a "tard" is someone who posts in another team's forum after his team just lost and posting bitter crap like "well, we are still better than you and you can't win like that forever."

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 06:43 PM

He's basically said he isn't buying into Tebow as a passer at this point. 75% of Bronco fans probably weren't after the Lions game. People are getting on board Tebow's bandwagon but it's hardly a novel concept.

You are right if this wasn't the 5th time he has said it in various threads.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:44 PM

What? I cant ask a dumb question? Im catching flack from you guys just for being here and saying Tebow isnt that great of a QB? If he were a Raider, you would be saying the exact same thing....because he isnt.

hambone13
11-27-2011, 06:45 PM

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious! This. Novak needed to be medicated.

That One Guy
11-27-2011, 06:45 PM
You are right if this wasn't the 5th time he has said it in various threads.

No matter how many times we say MacGruder/Agememnon/Alpha Sierra are dunces, it never changes the truth to it.

I just see quite a few taking things personally and the guy is trying to be a good sport. He's probably got some sour grapes going currently but it's not like he's going full blown troll on the place.

Bronx33
11-27-2011, 06:46 PM
What? I cant ask a dumb question? Im catching flack from you guys just for being here and saying Tebow isnt that great of a QB? If he were a Raider, you would be saying the exact same thing....because he isnt.

Its comments like this that got you on the shyt list now quit pretending you aren't a douchebag.

Originally Posted by Boltjolt View Post

hambone13
11-27-2011, 06:47 PM
I pretty much stopped getting worked up about the refs when they missed the face mask call on Tebow. Which apparently is the reason Tebow has a nicked up cheek. But whatever.

Good game Broncos.

It was the same thing a game or two ago when he was sacked, lead by a helmet and was obviously bleeding from it after.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Refs handed us the win? How so? You were playing catchup, not us. How on earth did we get handed that game? Who cares about penalties...we have had our share of bad calls go against us so i dont care about that. You dont see me talking about penalties do you? Wahhh
Talk about a tard.

Dj Williams "personal foul" which put you in FG range but was in reality a PF on Dielman which should have put you WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of FG range.

But cool... you don't remember.

Go figure.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:49 PM
No, a "tard" is someone who posts in another team's forum after his team just lost and posting bitter crap like "well, we are still better than you and you can't win like that forever."

Well i could do what most of you do...and not come in at all and face the music. Ill take my lumps. Im not a wuss like others are.

You guys won, i said you played better. Our team isnt that good and ive admitted that too. What else you want me to do? Say Tebow is the next coming of Steve Young? Elway wont even do that and he is paying him. Why? Because he knows what most of you wont admit.

I like Tebow actually. He is a hard working guy and a nice humble guy,..... so it seems, but it doesnt mean i have to think he is a good QB. Lets see how effective he is.
Its going to be ugly!.

Gort
11-27-2011, 06:49 PM

he's being an ass. here's what he posted earlier.

Im actually being quite nice here and you guys are just being jerks for nothing. Im usually pretty cool in here but if you want to act like kids, cool by me.

how dare we not be nice to him when he was nice enough to come in and bless us with his presence?

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 06:50 PM
No matter how many times we say MacGruder/Agememnon/Alpha Sierra are dunces, it never changes the truth to it.

I just see quite a few taking things personally and the guy is trying to be a good sport. He's probably got some sour grapes going currently but it's not like he's going full blown troll on the place.

No he isn't and I could care less what he thinks about Tebow.

hambone13
11-27-2011, 06:51 PM

I'm not convinced that Tebow isn't naturally durable and compounds his durability with epic work ethic. Players like Walter Payton played with significant durability dolling out hits as often as they got them. I'm pretty sure the LB's are like "****" when they see him running towards them. Did you seem him lay a hit before he went out of bounds today? He'll keep running and he'll be fine.

Gort
11-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Well i could do what most of you do...and not come in at all and face the music. Ill take my lumps. Im not a wuss like others are.

You guys won, i said you played better. Our team isnt that good and ive admitted that too. What else you want me to do? Say Tebow is the next coming of Steve Young? Elway wont even do that and he is paying him. Why? Because he knows what most of you wont admit.

I like Tebow actually. He is a hard working guy and a nice humble guy,..... so it seems, but it doesnt mean i have to think he is a good QB. Lets see how effective he is.
Its going to be ugly!.

most of us don't go to SparklersForumForDummies.com or MarlmalardForPrez.com or whatever other Sparklers forums there are in order to troll before, during, or after games.

it's cute that you think you're doing us a favor by coming in here though. good for you sunshine. now go choke yourself and make the world a better place.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Dj Williams "personal foul" which put you in FG range but was in reality a PF on Dielman which should have put you WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of FG range.

But cool... you don't remember.

Go figure.

As i said...we have had many bad calls go against us. Just because you think it was a bad call dont mean i do. You think there should of been a personal foul with Tebow getting hit out of bounds as well and i think it was a legal hit because he was in bounds when he got hit.

Its all a matter of opinion.

We had a real bad PI call go against us against the Jets that got them close to the EZ and they scored which was the difference, cant do anything about it so dont use that stuff as an excuse.

Remember the Ed Hockuli game? What can i do about that? Not a damn thing so why bring it up? You lost, we lost...deal with it!

Gort
11-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Eli refused to play, Peyton was selected before Leaf, and Rivers under Sean Peyton probably would be a pretty darn good QB too.

IIRC, the Sparklers were content to trade up to the #2 spot to get Leaf since they decided Leaf was their guy and that they'd get him at #2 since the Colts wanted Peyton. if the Sparklers had wanted Peyton, they may have made a better deal to the Colts than they did to Arizona to move up to get Peyton. the Colts might have been happy to settle for Leaf and a couple of other #1 picks, not knowing that Peyton would become their franchise QB.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:02 PM
As i said...we have had many bad calls go against us. Just because you think it was a bad call dont mean i do. You think there should of been a personal foul with Tebow getting hit out of bounds as well and i think it was a legal hit because he was in bounds when he got hit.

We had a real bad PI call go against us against the Jets that got them close to the EZ and they scored which was the difference, cant do anything about it so dont use that stuff as an excuse.

Remember the Ed Hockuli game? What can i do about that? Not a damn thing so why bring it up? You lost, we lost...deal with it!

Hochuli made the right call. it was his judgement that was wrong. he was supposed to blow the whistle when he believed the play was dead. you can argue as much as you want that the call bad, but it wasn't. he did exactly what the league demands officials to do. it was the wrong call based on replay, but we don't officiate from the TV booth. if you want refs on the field, then you have to allow for errors of judgement.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:04 PM
most of us don't go to SparklersForumForDummies.com or MarlmalardForPrez.com or whatever other Sparklers forums there are in order to troll before, during, or after games.

it's cute that you think you're doing us a favor by coming in here though. good for you sunshine. now go choke yourself and make the world a better place.

Who?

I never said anything about doing anyone a favor. Im just not one to run away like you probably would.
Im sure you are one of the treasured posters in here so i should really care what you said but i just dont. Your cute nicnames and all :oyvey:

barryr
11-27-2011, 07:04 PM

Its going to be ugly!.

Or some decide if posting in another team's forum, to be respectful and actually want to talk football and not silly, juvenile smack talk over games you have no control over. Just a thought.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Who?

I never said anything about doing anyone a favor. Im just not one to run away like you probably would.
Im sure you are one of the treasured posters in here so i should really care what you said but i just dont. Your cute nicnames and all :oyvey:

why exactly do you think your presence is somehow welcome?

is your ego that large? or your life that empty? that you have to troll on opposing fan sites.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Who?

Marmalard = Rivers

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 07:09 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Or some decide if posting in another team's forum, to be respectful and actually want to talk football and not silly, juvenile smack talk over games you have no control over. Just a thought.

lol, i have been respectful. I AM THE ONE who is being called names just because i said Tebow isnt a very good QB.
Maybe you should read more of the posts instead of assuming im the bad guy. I was told to "go choke yourself and make the world a better place" by one of your treasured posters.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 07:20 PM
lol, i have been respectful. I AM THE ONE who is being called names just because i said Tebow isnt a very good QB.
Maybe you should read more of the posts instead of assuming im the bad guy. I was told to "go choke yourself and make the world a better place" by one of your treasured posters.

Granted the choke yourself was uncalled for. But you know every week we hear the same thing from the opposing fans. Tebow isn't great, wait until he plays a real team, blah blah blah.

Our defense is becoming one of the best and we are winning the games in front of us. We will keep hearing the same thing from fans who don't know what just happened. Go ask the Jets, you know a supposed good team until we beat them, who we now hear just isn't good and that is why Tebow won.

We have heard it, it is lame. Tebow is ugly but he makes plays when it matters and he outplayed Phillis. A supposed elite QB.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 07:21 PM

1.83 TD pg, 218 ypg, .3 TO pg

vs

1.55 TD pg, 292 ypg, 1.91 TO pg

Who's better again?

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:22 PM
why exactly do you think your presence is somehow welcome?

is your ego that large? or your life that empty? that you have to troll on opposing fan sites.

Yeah im, trolling :oyvey: You dont even know what it means. I havent called anyone a name or said the Broncos suck, Tebow sucks or anyhting. Learn the difference. If you dont like what im saying, put me on ignore and dont respond. You always have a choice.

ColoradoDarin
11-27-2011, 07:23 PM
The funniest thing to me is that the Chargers could have kept Brees and drafted Larry Fitzgerald (instead of Eli/Rivers) to go with LT... Should have at least the SB that Brees has.

Bronx33

I am sure you will get over it the board changes everyday people are mean on sports message boards so quit taking it personally.

Gort
Granted the choke yourself was uncalled for. But you know every week we hear the same thing from the opposing fans. Tebow isn't great, wait until he plays a real team, blah blah blah.

Our defense is becoming one of the best and we are winning the games in front of us. We will keep hearing the same thing from fans who don't know what just happened. Go ask the Jets, you know a supposed good team until we beat them, who we now hear just isn't good and that is why Tebow won.

We have heard it, it is lame. Tebow is ugly but he makes plays when it matters and he outplayed Phillis. A supposed elite QB.

the choke yourself line was called for. this BoltJoke is the same guy who's been coming in here gloating for the past few years whenever the Sparklers annihilated the Broncos. he was one of those guys mocking Cutler. he had an avatar of Rivers mocking Broncos fans at Invesco. i know who he is. he's crying victim now, but he's been an ass in the past.

barryr

Yeah, saying your team is better and that our QB isn't very good is talking football and looking for nice, thoughtful responses. Bonehead. It is time for you to put away the pom poms and go back under your rock where most Charger fans go when their team starts their slide.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:25 PM
1.83 TD pg, 218 ypg, .3 TO pg

vs

1.55 TD pg, 292 ypg, 1.91 TO pg

Who's better again?

stats is what your giving me..and vague ones at that. You want to show some stats, show some career stats. This year we have the worst OL in the league.

Ill say it again, there isnt a GM in the league that wouldnt take our QB over yours and that includes your GM. Not only would they take Rivers, but give us multiple picks plus Tebow so what you just posted means not a thing to anyone that has an NFL clue.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah im, trolling :oyvey: You dont even know what it means. I havent called anyone a name or said the Broncos suck, Tebow sucks or anyhting. Learn the difference. If you dont like what im saying, put me on ignore and dont respond. You always have a choice.

Yes, you are a troll.

400Hz isn't, but YOU are.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:26 PM

except of course you have. you've directly challenged his ability as a QB. that's fine. just don't pretend you didn't. if you're going to come in here and proclaim that we're just getting lucky and Tebow is not even an average QB and he'll get broken sooner or later just like Vick, then expect to get flak directed back at you. honestly, we have enough Broncos fans bitching about Tebow that we don't need interlopers from Sandy Eggo to coem in here to give the opposing viewpoint. he's winning. that's enough right now.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 07:27 PM
stats is what your giving me..and vague ones at that. You want to show some stats, show some career stats. This year we have the worst OL in the league.

Ill say it again, there isnt a GM in the league that wouldnt take our QB over yours and that includes your GM. Not only would they take Rivers, but give us multiple picks plus Tebow so what you just posted means not a thing to anyone that has an NFL clue.

Kinda like how you refuse to admit the officiating gave you our first matchup.

Which is adorable.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, saying your team is better and that our QB isn't very good is talking football and looking for nice, thoughtful responses. Bonehead. It is time for you to put away the pom poms and go back under your rock where most Charger fans go when their team starts their slide.

Bro you come here 10 pages behind, dont read a thing except for what i said and you twist it around. Go back and catch up. If you want to anoit Tebow to the probowl, then great. He isnt a very good QB...you have to be a fool to say he is. He cant throw very well but he DOES run well and is wining games but that isnt what a team wants his QB to be in the big picture. He has major footwork issues and still has that big windup which was also Leftwiches problem and he had a much stronger arm.

Enjoy it while you can because when he gets injured and cant scramble, its all over. Im not knocking the guy, he has guts, is a good guy who works hard but right now, he isnt a very good QB. Thats just the truth. How many QB's have had 22 rushes in a game in NFL history?
Cam Newton even hasnt had more than 10 in a game and he is a much better thrower than Tebow.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Bro you come here 10 pages behind, dont read a thing except for what i said and you twist it around. Go back and catch up. If you want to anoit Tebow to the probowl, then great. He isnt a very good QB...you have to be a fool to say he is. He cant throw very well but he DOES run well and is wining games but that isnt what a team wants his QB to be in the big picture. He has major footwork issues and still has that big windup which was also Leftwiches problem and he had a much stronger arm.

Enjoy it while you can because when he gets injured and cant scramble, its all over. Im not knocking the guy, he has guts, is a good guy who works hard but right now, he isnt a very good QB. Thats just the truth. How many QB's have had 22 rushes in a game in NFL history?

oh yeah, this isn't trolling.

:facepalm:

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:34 PM
oh yeah, this isn't trolling.

:facepalm:

Learn the difference

barryr
11-27-2011, 07:34 PM

Enjoy it while you can because when he gets injured and cant scramble, its all over. Im not knocking the guy, he has guts, is a good guy who works hard but right now, he isnt a very good QB. Thats just the truth.

"Bro", if posting your drivel makes you feel good after a loss, so be it, but don't expect many around here to just accept "my team is better" and other such thoughts that took so long for you to come up with and think you are someone just looking for football talk. Not going to work.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:36 PM
"Bro", if posting your drivel makes you feel good after a loss, so be it, but don't expect many around here to just accept "my team is better" and other such thoughts that took so long for you to come up with and think you are someone just looking for football talk. Not going to work.

I never said my team is better and in fact said our team want very good so of course it isnt going to work. Really surprised how many of you cant comprehend what you read.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Learn the difference

i don't think you know what trolling is.

trolling is posting something provocative, knowing/hoping it will get a negative/hostile response.

you are the very definition.

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:40 PM

i think BoltJoke knows the Sandy Eggo season is over and he's here trying to get some satisfaction by provoking Broncos fans. sucks to be him i guess. we've had to endure a few consecutive sh*tty seasons, so he's not going to find much sympathy here. anyway, i'm out... got some paperwork to get done.

GB2. :)

barryr
11-27-2011, 07:42 PM
I never said my team is better and in fact said our team want very good so of course it isnt going to work. Really surprised how many of you cant comprehend what you read.

You are full of it! You don't even remember what you posted since you are too busy shoveling the BS.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:43 PM
except of course you have. you've directly challenged his ability as a QB. that's fine. just don't pretend you didn't. if you're going to come in here and proclaim that we're just getting lucky and Tebow is not even an average QB and he'll get broken sooner or later just like Vick, then expect to get flak directed back at you. honestly, we have enough Broncos fans b****ing about Tebow that we don't need interlopers from Sandy Eggo to coem in here to give the opposing viewpoint. he's winning. that's enough right now.

Even some of your own posters will admit he isnt a very good QB. And im not b****ing about him...lol,,,,wow.

I didnt say you were lucky either. Where did that come from? Tebow is getting it done, but lets be honest, he isnt a very good passer but he is doing it with his legs. All i said was he wont last very long doing it that way in this league. Thats just truth. Not my fault you dont want to hear it.

You know what,...... Ill just let your front office let you know what they think of him at years end. When they draft or trade for another good QB, you will know.

barryr
11-27-2011, 07:44 PM
i think BoltJoke knows the Sandy Eggo season is over and he's here trying to get some satisfaction by provoking Broncos fans. sucks to be him i guess. we've had to endure a few consecutive sh*tty seasons, so he's not going to find much sympathy here. anyway, i'm out... got some paperwork to get done.

True, as done by a few Chief fans as well, they are not happy with their teams and want everyone else to feel the same about their teams too. Pathetic really.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
You are full of it! You don't even remember what you posted since you are too busy shoveling the BS.

Show me where i said our team is better. I think you;ll find that you are full of it.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:49 PM

Our season was over a couple weeks ago when we lost our OL. Again, i dont like to lose but i DO want to get rid of Norv so it isnt so hard to take. I know something good is going to come out of this.

Honestly..if we had won this game, it probably would have ben the last one we win this season. Well we could beat Jacksonville but thats about it from what i see.

TheReverend
11-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Boltjolt becomes a worst poster with every key stroke.

He's like the Popps of Charger fans.

Dedhed
11-27-2011, 07:51 PM

Wrong.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 07:56 PM
i don't think you know what trolling is.

trolling is posting something provocative, knowing/hoping it will get a negative/hostile response.

you are the very definition.

You wouldnt think so if i were talking to you face to face. I mean no animosity. Im just being honest. I like what your defense is doing but i dontthink they are consistant yet. But it is better than ours. Ive said ours isnt very good.
Our OL blows, i said just that earlier. Your OL is pretty good i think. I wish we had a good OL but AJ is a jackoff and i really think he hates OL'man because he has never used more than a 2nd rounder on one since he has been here and that was only once.

Im sorry you guys get riled up when i say that about Tebow but c-mon...he isnt a very good QB, but he has a will to win. Ill give him that but his style is going to get him hurt is all.

Im not coming here blaming refs like one of your posters did to me while saying you should of won the first game when you never lead.

Whatever, you can think what you want. Its your forum and i do come here fairly often and its been only a couple times ive been called names like this but whatever. Most of the time, i dont but thats when we arent playing you guys. When we used to blow you out i didnt come here and throw it in your face. We lost today to your team and what did i do so bad? Say Tebow isnt that great?

Just wait til you lose a couple, i wont have to, it will be here many times over.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Wrong.

Absolute truth. Not one would take Tebow over Rivers.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Phillis is like Cutler in that he b****es and moans. Would take Tebow and his work ethic any day over that douche bag.

Now if I was someone who isn't loyal to the Broncos and who hasn't seen either play I would choose Phillip every time. But thank God I have a body of work to pick from. Dude is a punk. A talented punk but a punk all the same.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Phillis is like Cutler in that he b****es and moans. Would take Tebow and his work ethic any day over that douche bag.

Now if I was someone who isn't loyal to the Broncos and who hasn't seen either play I would choose Phillip every time. But thank God I have a body of work to pick from. Dude is a punk. A talented punk but a punk all the same.

You opinion is respected but you are wrong about him 100%. He is probably the most competitive guy we have. Actually Jim Harbaugh and him would be a great fit being they are both ultra competitive and i wanted him last year but alas, it didnt happen.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2011, 08:34 PM
You opinion is respected but you are wrong about him 100%. He is probably the most competitive guy we have. Actually Jim Harbaugh and him would be a great fit being they are both ultra competitive and i wanted him last year but alas, it didnt happen.

You are right, it is a respected hate I have for him at this point.

I am speaking as biased as they come but in traditional methods of choosing QB's Rivers wins. If I had to pick on the it factor man both have it but I just don't know what it is about Tebow he has some sort of it. It is ugly, it is raw, but it is still it.

Blueflame
11-27-2011, 08:35 PM

'nuff said.

Um.... no. Indy had the #1 overall pick and they took Manning. SD never had a chance at him; he was already off the board. Of course it's fair to criticize SD for taking Leaf at all, but then hindsight is 20/20.

Gort
11-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Um.... no. Indy had the #1 overall pick and they took Manning. SD never had a chance at him; he was already off the board. Of course it's fair to criticize SD for taking Leaf at all, but then hindsight is 20/20.

not exactly correct. SD made a trade to get the #2 pick because they wanted Leaf and knew he'd be there at #2. if they wanted Peyton, instead of dealing with Arizona, they could have made a deal with Indy. Indy may have been happy with Leaf and some #1's, not knowing how good Peyton would become or how bad Leaf was. SD was happy to stick with #2 because they wanted Leaf. that's definitely a mistake by their FO.

Blueflame
11-27-2011, 08:48 PM
not exactly correct. SD made a trade to get the #2 pick because they wanted Leaf and knew he'd be there at #2. if they wanted Peyton, instead of dealing with Arizona, they could have made a deal with Indy. Indy may have been happy with Leaf and some #1's, not knowing how good Peyton would become or how bad Leaf was. SD was happy to stick with #2 because they wanted Leaf. that's definitely a mistake by their FO.

Indy was never going to trade down that year regardless.

Boltjolt
11-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Bobby Beathard was the GM back then and he traded every first round pick we had except the one he used on Seau and he always used those extra picks on guys from small schools and most of the time they sucked. He also was told he should draft Tom Brady and he passed on him to draft some other small school QB who never amounted to anything. What can you do? He was fired eventually but he dis make some FA and trade moves that worked like Stan Humphreys. Something AJ Smith dont do. He only signs second tier FAs which Pisses us off.
Its not like Shanahan drafted well or didn't sign guys that sucked. Maurice Claret comes to mind. But im not going to rehash that. Who cares, that was over 12 years ago for us.

DBroncos4life
11-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Boltjolt becomes a worst poster with every key stroke.

He's like the Popps of Charger fans.

That's harsh :notworthy

DomCasual
11-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I hate Triplette games.