PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of John Fox?

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 06:13 PM
So early in the year there was a lot of hate for John Fox. After it was clear they weren't going to get Harbaugh, I was OK with the Fox hire. He was a Defensive coach, that liked to run the ball. To me that meant good defensive draft picks, and an emphasis on O Line.

Right now the defense is playing better than they have in a long time. They O Line has been looking better, and the special teams are playing good. I think Fox deserves a lot of credit. Despite the injuries, poor start, and Tebow drama he has his squad playing well. Thoughts?

Jay3
11-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, Foxball looks good for now. But this feels a lot like early Panthers with Stephen Davis. Fox showed a willingness to run it an unbelievable number of times in the game. He has some sort of faith that the win just comes back your way if you keep running it.

I think a lot of people are failing to recognize this run-heavy offense (which everyone is blaming on Tebow's passing) is secretly Fox's fantasy strategy anyway.

That will need to change. Got to throw the ball more.

broncocalijohn
11-26-2011, 06:42 PM
As long as the Tebow doesn't get the passes and the conspiracy of "trying to make Tim look worthless" is had by the Tebowites, they won't give him credit. Those that have been Broncos fans since the mid 90s know that we have neglected that side of the ball and we paid for it in futility. I was so frustrated with the defense that I have accepted a mediocracy on offense especially when we are winning with major help from the defense.

Broncbow
11-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Fox sucked until Tebow was his QB. And that is a fact.

Give credit where credit is due~!!

Tombstone RJ
11-26-2011, 06:50 PM
If the Broncos keep winning and make the playoffs Fox will look like a genius. I liked the Fox hire from the beginning and EFX tried to trade Orton but once that fell through then he was kind of in a bad spot with Orton.

He needs to continue to develop Tebow and that means--passing the ball with some efficiency and some consistency.

Popps
11-26-2011, 06:50 PM
We were throwing the ball a lot more pre-Tebow, so there's no reason to think that the plan won't to do so eventually. (With or without Tim.)

I like most of what we've done. 65% good, 20% marginal 10% bad and 5% WTF.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 06:58 PM

Didn't ask about Tebow.

Bronkota
11-26-2011, 06:58 PM

Fox took a 1 win team the previous year to the Super Bowl when Timmy was still in high School.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 07:00 PM

Yea cause Tebow is just constantly lighting up the score board. Get real.

Jay3
11-26-2011, 07:04 PM
We were throwing the ball a lot more pre-Tebow, so there's no reason to think that the plan won't to do so eventually. (With or without Tim.).

You mean when Fox got so disgusted he "went with his gut" and put Tebow in at the half, with no prep? I think he wanted a chance to get things going in this direction. It's more consistent with building a defensive identity and working on the offensive line problems.

broncocalijohn
11-26-2011, 07:04 PM

I am beginning to think we found someone who will be on more iggies than MacGruder in a shorty time frame. He, MacG and Alpha have got to be running some Tebow PR campaign.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Foxball looks good for now. But this feels a lot like early Panthers with Stephen Davis. Fox showed a willingness to run it an unbelievable number of times in the game. He has some sort of faith that the win just comes back your way if you keep running it.

I think a lot of people are failing to recognize this run-heavy offense (which everyone is blaming on Tebow's passing) is secretly Fox's fantasy strategy anyway.

That will need to change. Got to throw the ball more.

Fox also was the coach when Steve Smith was putting up the best numbers of his career...
I'm sure he does like to run the ball a lot, but he also chose to keep McCoy around, a guy who before Tebow had spent most of his time in Denver throwing the ball.

Requiem
11-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Hire sucked and still sucks.

Broncbow
11-26-2011, 07:08 PM
How often do we see a QB come in or leave and make all the difference in the world with the way the team around him plays. Fans ought to get the credit rather than Fox for putting the pressure on Fox, Elway and Orton to get a clue. This team was headed towards oblivion, until the change at QB was made.

This has to be my all time favorite quote of John Fox

John Fox say "We can say its Tim's Fault, but we won't."

Did Fox once say that about Orton? The scape goating antics are cowardly. Saying Tebows passing game looked like crap and he would be screwed if he...

Well as you can see I can't give Fox the credit, because the spark that made the team come to life was indeed Tebow. Now Elway is seemingly doing everythin in his power to remove faith possess by the players regarding him being "the guy".

No way in hell you can convince me Fox is "The Guy"

The guy who stunted Tebows growth up till this point, yeah he is that guy, the guy that cost us a 1-4 start, yeah he is that guy. That is the credit I give Fox.

Jay3
11-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Fox also was the coach when Steve Smith was putting up the best numbers of his career...

Steve Smith may be one of the all time greats, BTW. He was getting chunk yardage -- the offense basically consisted of running it a lot, then throwing Steve Smith jump balls. Not a lot of creativity or "targets" for Steve Smith. And most of the time he did not have a good receiver opposite him. (That year Muhammad went beast mode was a year Steve Smith got hurt).

Smith publicly praised the new regime this preseason, expressing that there was finally some sophistication designed to get him open and work the ball his way.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 07:10 PM
I am beginning to think we found someone who will be on more iggies than MacGruder in a shorty time frame. He, MacG and Alpha have got to be running some Tebow PR campaign.

You mean me or Broncbow?

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 07:17 PM
How often do we see a QB come in or leave and make all the difference in the world with the way the team around him plays. Fans ought to get the credit rather than Fox for putting the pressure on Fox, Elway and Orton to get a clue. This team was headed towards oblivion, until the change at QB was made.

This has to be my all time favorite quote of John Fox

John Fox say "We can say its Tim's Fault, but we won't."

Did Fox once say that about Orton? The scape goating antics are cowardly. Saying Tebows passing game looked like crap and he would be screwed if he...

Well as you can see I can't give Fox the credit, because the spark that made the team come to life was indeed Tebow. Now Elway is seemingly doing everythin in his power to remove faith possess by the players regarding him being "the guy".

No way in hell you can convince me Fox is "The Guy"

The guy who stunted Tebows growth up till this point, yeah he is that guy, the guy that cost us a 1-4 start, yeah he is that guy. That is the credit I give Fox.

Frank Reich
Doug Flutie
Kevin Kolb
Tyler Thigpen

Those guys all came in and energized the team. In hockey they pull the goalie when he gives up a bunch of goals, sometimes it works, but that doesn't always mean long term success for the guy that comes in. Sometimes it means your starting Goalie sucks, and so does your back up.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Steve Smith may be one of the all time greats, BTW. He was getting chunk yardage -- the offense basically consisted of running it a lot, then throwing Steve Smith jump balls. Not a lot of creativity or "targets" for Steve Smith. And most of the time he did not have a good receiver opposite him. (That year Muhammad went beast mode was a year Steve Smith got hurt).

Smith publicly praised the new regime this preseason, expressing that there was finally some sophistication designed to get him open and work the ball his way.

That may be true, but look at Harbaugh in San Fran. He is basically a lock for coach of the year if the season ends today... He is running a similar run heavy offense. I bet if you asked Crabtree he would say he wants the ball more, whereas the O Line probably loves running the ball... Its all about perspective.

Wes Mantooth
11-26-2011, 07:24 PM

And that one time he almost won a superbowl

Broncbow
11-26-2011, 07:25 PM

How can he when Fox has the breaks on his passing game?

Tebow had 7 TD's in 3 starts last season. That is 37 TD's when projected out 16 games. He is only projected to get 25 in 16 starts with the TD's he had in his 5 starts this season.

Tebow had half the passing yards in his last three games as he had in his first 3 last season. Fox may as well have Tebow in a straight jacket.

Having Tebow only throw it 16 times in 2 games worth of quarters, proves how desperate Elway and Fox are in their endeavor to shut down Tebows passing game.

8 attempts against the Chiefs (62% were hish risk passes)
8 attempts against the Dolphins in the first 3 quarters
Zero attempts in the Raiders 4th quarter

It was only when Tebow was unleashed from the ball and chain scheme in the Phins game that the team managed to actually win.

Tebow would be lighting it up, if he had more passing opportunites, especially on first down when we are not playing from behind.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 07:29 PM
How can he when Fox has the breaks on his passing game?

Tebow had 7 TD's in 3 starts last season. That is 37 TD's when projected out 16 games. He is only projected to get 25 in 16 starts with the TD's he had in his 5 starts this season.

Tebow had half the passing yards in his last three games as he had in his first 3 last season. Fox may as well have Tebow in a straight jacket.

Having Tebow only throw it 16 times in 2 games worth of quarters, proves how desperate Elway and Fox are in their endeavor to shut down Tebows passing game.

It was only when Tebow was unleashed from the ball and chain scheme in the Phins game that the team managed to actually win.

Tebow would be lighting it up, if he had more passing opportunites, especially on first down when we are not playing from behind.

Go watch the Detroit game.

Broncbow
11-26-2011, 07:45 PM
And that one time he lost a superbowl

There fixed it for ya. Your wording must have thrown you off or something.

Being a loser in a football game does not make you a winner, no matter what game it was.

In ten seasons, not one back to back winning seasons? How do you hire a guy with a worst record than the one you fired, unless you wanted him to come in and do something no other decent coach in their right mind would do, be Elways yes man.

Elway: Keep Tebow on the bench and start Orton.
Fox: Yes

Fox was brought in here to do nothing more than act as an extention of Elways dictatorship. Some fans have no problem with it, well when it is costing us wins, starting WR's, seeing our back up go and start for our scheduled division rival as soon as they lose their starting QB, this while we have a shot at making the play-offs? Now our back up just got jacked from the practice squad.

Yes I have issues with it, but its the best drama in the league, hands down. The game is not over on Sunday, EFX is playing it 7 days a week, for 17 weeks straight.. This is priceless. :yayaya:

LaneLosh2
11-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Fox is an idot

Broncbow
11-26-2011, 08:01 PM

You mean the game where we abandoned the run after pounding one of the worst rushing defenses for 50 yards on the first drive of the game with one of the best rushing offenses, only to have the reigns jerked back on our RB's corp to just 5 carries in the next 6 drives of the first half?

This while sending Tebow out into the teeth of the Lions top 5 passing defense with 45 passing plays?

This when he had only had 8 passing attempts the week prior in the first 3-quarters of his first start?

Detroit game, being Tebows home debut was IMO EFX's way of paying back the fans for the billboards and the chanting. Defense allowed what 28 points in the first half that game? That is more points than the defense allowed in the last 2 games combined.

How do you game plan throwing it 45 times with a QB making his second start, against an opponent with a top 5 passing defense, especially when you have one of the best rushing defenses in the league facing one of the worst rushing defenses in the league? This gameplan wreaked of sabotage and pay back.

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 08:20 PM
You mean the game where we abandoned the run after pounding one of the worst rushing defenses for 50 yards on the first drive of the game with one of the best rushing offenses, only to have the reigns jerked back on our RB's corp to just 5 carries in the next 6 drives of the first half?

This while sending Tebow out into the teeth of the Lions top 5 passing defense with 45 passing plays?

This when he had only had 8 passing attempts the week prior in the first 3-quarters of his first start?

Detroit game, being Tebows home debut was IMO EFX's way of paying back the fans for the billboards and the chanting. Defense allowed what 28 points in the first half that game? That is more points than the defense allowed in the last 2 games combined.

How do you game plan throwing it 45 times with a QB making his second start, against an opponent with a top 5 passing defense, especially when you have one of the best rushing defenses in the league facing one of the worst rushing defenses in the league? This gameplan wreaked of sabotage and pay back.

Jesus... get a clue. Didn't pass enough, Passed too much, Ran too much, didn't Run enough. Secret plots to get back at the Tebow fans. Secret plots to make Tebow fail. You people are unbelievable. I think there is a comet coming you should get your pajamas on and throw back a few glasses of anti freeze.

cmhargrove
11-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Fox is an idot

Really?

You're making this too easy...

broncocalijohn
11-26-2011, 08:40 PM
Fox is an idot

this is almost as golden as "your a asshole!"

FRISKY_DINGO
11-26-2011, 08:52 PM
So early in the year there was a lot of hate for John Fox. After it was clear they weren't going to get Harbaugh, I was OK with the Fox hire. He was a Defensive coach, that liked to run the ball. To me that meant good defensive draft picks, and an emphasis on O Line.

Right now the defense is playing better than they have in a long time. They O Line has been looking better, and the special teams are playing good. I think Fox deserves a lot of credit. Despite the injuries, poor start, and Tebow drama he has his squad playing well. Thoughts?

Fox was my favorite to get the job last year and I was ecstatic when I heard we hired him. One thing I have wished the Broncos would become is to be a smashmouth, take no BS type team. With Fox at the helm, we're certainly starting to undertake that philosophy.

I'd rather win ugly than lose putting up "great stats".

Turd_Ferguson
11-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Fox was my favorite to get the job last year and I was ecstatic when I heard we hired him. One thing I have wished the Broncos would become is to be a smashmouth, take no BS type team. With Fox at the helm, we're certainly starting to undertake that philosophy.

I'd rather win ugly than lose putting up "great stats".

This.

I had hoped that he would bring a push it to the edge, big hit, bad boy mentality to the Defense, and so far they are falling into that mold.

maher_tyler
11-26-2011, 10:21 PM

Everyone is playing better. Tebow is a big part of why we're winning but not the only reason. We aren't turning the ball over, the D is creating turnovers and getting off the field on 3rd down and the STs is playing pretty good. Everyone deserves credit!! Not sure why no one can agree to that.

FRISKY_DINGO
11-26-2011, 10:26 PM
Everyone is playing better. Tebow is a big part of why we're winning but not the only reason. We aren't turning the ball over, the D is creating turnovers and getting off the field on 3rd down and the STs is playing pretty good. Everyone deserves credit!! Not sure why no one can agree to that.

Are you sure? I could have sworn Tebow was the one pressuring the opposing QB, taking INT's to the house and punting the ball 50+ yards into the opposing redzone, thus helping our defense. I forgot Tebow does ALL of that:~ohyah!:

Seriously though, I LOVE how our team is playing right now and I couldn't be happier with the direction the team is heading in. All that's left to figure out is who the QB will be long term and how we can hang on to Dennis Allen as our DC because if this team puts together a few winning seasons with that defense, he will surely get HC consideration elsewhere.

dsmoot
11-27-2011, 12:28 AM
If the Broncos keep winning and make the playoffs Fox will look like a genius. I liked the Fox hire from the beginning and EFX tried to trade Orton but once that fell through then he was kind of in a bad spot with Orton.

He needs to continue to develop Tebow and that means--passing the ball with some efficiency and some consistency.

Let's face it. EFX was placed in a difficult situation with the Orton contract given last year. Orton wasn't going anywhere in the off season unless Denver was willing to eat a significant portion of the contract. Other teams saw the same things in Orton we all saw for the last two years, he wasn't going to provide anyone an much of an upgrade over what they already had, especially at $8M.

When Tebow clearly didn't beat Orton out in camp, we were stuck until Orton threw up over himself and Tebow clearly brought some victories, albeit ugly as the execution has been. Not until teams started losing QB's did unloading Orton become attractive with any sort of financial avoidance.

I give Fox and the coaching staff credit for adapting to Tebow's strengths which includes running the football. The best way to turn the team around with our current talent and anyone at QB is to successfully run the football and keep the defense off the field as much as possible. A great running game is fundamental to success and it brought us two championships.

As for the defense, they have done a great job of stepping up and playing better. It is great to see a 1st rounder play like one along with Dumervil, Bunkley, McBean, Ayers and other playing better. Allen deserves credit. I think the stats tell the story where we are now performing as a middle of the pack defense. We still need significant upgrade to be a top 7 level.

There really isn't anything wrong with what Elway has been saying about Tebow including then need to be better in converting on third down before he is given the mantle as the answer at QB. It's all on Tebows shoulders to prove it to the front office. I think Elway should be more careful in his comments. He doesn't need to be all revealing in his thoughts until this 11 game tryout is finished.

I am a great supporter of Tebow but he isn't deserving of the job long term unless he is showing consistent improvement. At the end of the year EFX will have some serious evaluation discussions. In the mean time, they need to do their due diligence in college evaluations at ALL positions. If Tebow isn't the ultimate choice at QB, I will be disappointed only because I personally want to see the young man succeed.

HighCountryBronco
11-27-2011, 01:19 AM
I dont care how we win as long as we win. I cant see where style points end up on the scoreboard. Keep winning and everything else falls into place IMO.

HighCountryBronco
11-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Let's face it. EFX was placed in a difficult situation with the Orton contract given last year. Orton wasn't going anywhere in the off season unless Denver was willing to eat a significant portion of the contract. Other teams saw the same things in Orton we all saw for the last two years, he wasn't going to provide anyone an much of an upgrade over what they already had, especially at $8M.

When Tebow clearly didn't beat Orton out in camp, we were stuck until Orton threw up over himself and Tebow clearly brought some victories, albeit ugly as the execution has been. Not until teams started losing QB's did unloading Orton become attractive with any sort of financial avoidance.

I give Fox and the coaching staff credit for adapting to Tebow's strengths which includes running the football. The best way to turn the team around with our current talent and anyone at QB is to successfully run the football and keep the defense off the field as much as possible. A great running game is fundamental to success and it brought us two championships.

As for the defense, they have done a great job of stepping up and playing better. It is great to see a 1st rounder play like one along with Dumervil, Bunkley, McBean, Ayers and other playing better. Allen deserves credit. I think the stats tell the story where we are now performing as a middle of the pack defense. We still need significant upgrade to be a top 7 level.

There really isn't anything wrong with what Elway has been saying about Tebow including then need to be better in converting on third down before he is given the mantle as the answer at QB. It's all on Tebows shoulders to prove it to the front office. I think Elway should be more careful in his comments. He doesn't need to be all revealing in his thoughts until this 11 game tryout is finished.

I am a great supporter of Tebow but he isn't deserving of the job long term unless he is showing consistent improvement. At the end of the year EFX will have some serious evaluation discussions. In the mean time, they need to do their due diligence in college evaluations at ALL positions. If Tebow isn't the ultimate choice at QB, I will be disappointed only because I personally want to see the young man succeed.

Exactly how I feel.

Jay3
11-27-2011, 04:49 AM

Man, every quarterback has multiple games like that on tape early in his career. It's a tough league to figure out. It is really hard to drop back there and make sense of what you're seeing, and to get the rubber out of your legs.

Most teams get a young quarterback going with a bunch of dump offs, just to keep him from going catatonic.

The game didn't go well, but he got it going during garbage time to show he has the moxie to keep playing.

I can't imagine looking at that one game and saying "This tells me all I ever need to know about the player." Bradford and Stafford have some terrible games on tape.

Armchair Bronco
11-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Imagine how different the Detroit game could have been if: A) Willis McGahee wasn't injured, and B) the refs hadn't blown the call on the TD to Decker on Denver's first drive.

Broncbow
11-27-2011, 05:11 AM
Let's face it. EFX was placed in a difficult situation with the Orton contract given last year.

I tend to disagree, Ortons contract made the situation simple, if you can't trade him you cut him, no way you pay a guy 9 mil heading into a rebuilding season when he looked like crap the past two seasons while the team was in rebuilding mode.

Orton is you prototypical needs to be carried type of QB, he is not going to carry a team 95 yards on his back to victory against a tough opponent. He is not clutch material.

The competion between Tebow and a seasoned vet who looks steller when he does not have to wear a chin strap or thrown out in the heat of battle was totally bogus theatre.

Tebow needed developing and reps with his starters to get into rythm with the passing unit, he never got that, alll he got from EFX was the shaft, and all the fans got as a result of that shaft was a 1-4 start. It is not as if we did not have the luxury of hindsight to predict what would happen. Imagine that it did.

This is what EFX get credit for.

Everyone is playing better.

That is what Tebow does, he gets the people around him to play better, writing this off to the point of giving Fox credit for the recent uptick in production is The Nile.

Acting like there is a phenomena occuring when a team starts jelling while emerging towards the back half of the season to the point of wanting to give credit to someone for it is too laughable. This is not a strange phenomena, what is starange is seeing the victory to loss ratio be so polarized.

Tebow was the pivot point, that opened up the door to winning.

This despite the virgin having his No.1 receiver raped from him the week before he started. How many victories did Fox send into the teeth of defeat with his primitively ultra conservsative offense before Tebow seemingly single handedly mustered the mettle of a champion in order to snatch victory out of the teeth of defeat?

Oh that is right, Elway is entitled to that type credit, but not Tebow, when tebow is out there, credit surely has to go to anyone but him, I keep forgetting this is a Broncos fan base, not a Tebow fan base, because Tebow is still not quite a Bronco according to Elway. :deadhorse

CEH
11-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Imagine how different the Detroit game could have been if: A) Willis McGahee wasn't injured, and B) the refs hadn't blown the call on the TD to Decker on Denver's first drive.

Imagine how different the NYJ game would have been if the defense didn't score.

Spider
11-27-2011, 05:49 AM

Fox Sucked until Miller learned his role .......... Just giving Credit where Credit is due

Broncbow
11-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Jesus... get a clue. Didn't pass enough, Passed too much, Ran too much, didn't Run enough. Secret plots to get back at the Tebow fans. Secret plots to make Tebow fail. You people are unbelievable. I think there is a comet coming you should get your pajamas on and throw back a few glasses of anti freeze.

I need to get a clue? Really? Why are you so obsessed with wanting to take such an obtuse approach to a transparent reality?

How does it feel to be putting on a sheep clinic. Ever hear of the concept scheming your opponent?

This is simple math question lets see if you can get the right answer, A or B?

Which game do you allow your opponent to make 45 passing attempts in?

A. The 19th ranked passing defense

B. A top 10 passing defense, that just so happens to have one of the worst rushing defenses in the league for one of the best rushing offenses in the league to exploit.

EFX, allowed the Lions top 10 passing defense to rape and spoil Tebow with 7 sacks, rather than exploit a rushing defense that coughed up 50 yards on the first drive.

Tebow was put in the situation to pass it virtually 6 times as much against a Top 10 defense as he was allowed to pass it against the 19th averaged passing defenses of the Cheifs, Raiders, and Dolphins combined.

16 attempts in two games worth of quarters is still virtually 3 times less as when tebow was thrown to the Lions.

Lions game was a diabolically methodical attempt to justify cutting Tebow off from being developed. The wolf and Fox in sheeps clothing may have the rest of the sheep justified with Tebow only only getting 16 attempts in 2 games worth of quarters.

But this shepherd can recognize the ploys of wolves and sly Foxes attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of sheep in order to devour them. Fox and Elway have been attempting to devour aTebow all season, while misguiding the sheep to believe otherwise, but this is why shepherd's are sent out to tend to the flock.

I don't have a shepherds crook, all I have are these words that I am attempting to use as a lens to take a view of the past, that you may have not possessed due to being misguided in a direction that had you oblivious to the horror of actual reality.

Steve Young saw this horror, and too was Livid.

How can you trust a car salesman, when they are in the business of trying to rip you off for every sheckle they can, using any and every means available to them?

How art thou fallen from heaven, O John Elway, son of the the Broncos! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the team!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into Mile High, I will exalt my throne above Tim Tebow and bring him low, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the the NFL's most high. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

There is an on the field Super Bowl QB's and an off the field alleged Rapist. it appears Elway and Roethlisnerger have a lot in common.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-27-2011, 06:13 AM

^ who is this guy?

Broncbow
11-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Fox Sucked until Miller learned his role .......... Just giving Credit where Credit is due

Von Miller had more sacks in his first 5 games than in his last 5.

Did Fox pull the reigns back on Miller in the Lions game? How strange is it that it is the only game Miller did not even record a sack in since his first start?. Matthew Stafford had his best QB rating of the season @ Mile High.

Seeing Miller get benched the game Tebow replaced Orton, and then having his No.1 receiver traded right before making his starting debut, Orton sent packing right when the Play-off window comes wide open, leaving Adam Webber as a Back up instead, oh and to make matter worse Orton is now the QB for one of our toughest division rivals this season.

You can't make this **** up. This is crazy~!!!Booya!:peace:Ha!

Spider
11-27-2011, 06:33 AM
Fox is an idot

Iowa dept of transportation ?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-27-2011, 06:34 AM

Did Fox pull the reigns back on Miller in the Lions game? How strange is it that it is the only game Miller did not even record a sack in since his first start?. Matthew Stafford had his best QB rating of the season @ Mile High.

Seeing Miller get benched the game Tebow replaced Orton, and then having his No.1 receiver traded right before making his starting debut, Orton sent packing right when the Play-off window comes wide open, leaving Adam Webber as a Back up instead, oh and to make matter worse Orton is now the QB for one of our toughest division rivals this season.

Seriously. Who IS this moron?

ITZ CONSPIRASEEZ!

Spider
11-27-2011, 06:34 AM

more then Just sacks goofball.......he is playing the run alot better ........
you cant judge a Linebacker or a DE on just sacks alone

Broncbow
11-27-2011, 06:51 AM
^ who is this guy?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jdp6dpiK8Ko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bqqc-9jgjkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Turd_Ferguson
11-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I need to get a clue? Really? Why are you so obsessed with wanting to take such an obtuse approach to a transparent reality?

How does it feel to be putting on a sheep clinic. Ever hear of the concept scheming your opponent?

This is simple math question lets see if you can get the right answer, A or B?

Which game do you allow your opponent to make 45 passing attempts in?

A. The 19th ranked passing defense

B. A top 10 passing defense, that just so happens to have one of the worst rushing defenses in the league for one of the best rushing offenses in the league to exploit.

EFX, allowed the Lions top 10 passing defense to rape and spoil Tebow with 7 sacks, rather than exploit a rushing defense that coughed up 50 yards on the first drive.

Tebow was put in the situation to pass it virtually 6 times as much against a Top 10 defense as he was allowed to pass it against the 19th averaged passing defenses of the Cheifs, Raiders, and Dolphins combined.

16 attempts in two games worth of quarters is still virtually 3 times less as when tebow was thrown to the Lions.

Lions game was a diabolically methodical attempt to justify cutting Tebow off from being developed. The wolf and Fox in sheeps clothing may have the rest of the sheep justified with Tebow only only getting 16 attempts in 2 games worth of quarters.

But this shepherd can recognize the ploys of wolves and sly Foxes attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of sheep in order to devour them. Fox and Elway have been attempting to devour aTebow all season, while misguiding the sheep to believe otherwise, but this is why shepherd's are sent out to tend to the flock.

I don't have a shepherds crook, all I have are these words that I am attempting to use as a lens to take a view of the past, that you may have not possessed due to being misguided in a direction that had you oblivious to the horror of actual reality.

Steve Young saw this horror, and too was Livid.

How can you trust a car salesman, when they are in the business of trying to rip you off for every sheckle they can, using any and every means available to them?

How art thou fallen from heaven, O John Elway, son of the the Broncos! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the team!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into Mile High, I will exalt my throne above Tim Tebow and bring him low, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the the NFL's most high. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

There is an on the field Super Bowl QB's and an off the field alleged Rapist. it appears Elway and Roethlisnerger have a lot in common.

I only read the first sentence, and then my 6th.. maybe even my 7th sense kicked in and told me this guy is a douche bag stop reading this.

DBroncos4life
11-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Seriously. Who IS this moron?

ITZ CONSPIRASEEZ!

I saw one post of his and went right to my ignore list. Has to be another Alpha/Mac account.

dsmoot
11-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Man, every quarterback has multiple games like that on tape early in his career. It's a tough league to figure out. It is really hard to drop back there and make sense of what you're seeing, and to get the rubber out of your legs.

Most teams get a young quarterback going with a bunch of dump offs, just to keep him from going catatonic.

The game didn't go well, but he got it going during garbage time to show he has the moxie to keep playing.

I can't imagine looking at that one game and saying "This tells me all I ever need to know about the player." Bradford and Stafford have some terrible games on tape.

Agreed but there were much more than just a couple those first two years. It wasn't just a snapshot.