PDA

View Full Version : If Tebow were released today, how do you feel?

KO5K
11-26-2011, 07:58 AM
Another Tebow thread, BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Pretend the Jets game was the last game of the season, how would you feel if Tebow were released today?

There doesn't really need to be a discussion, you just choose your answer (anonymously) and I think it will be interesting to see the results.

EmpireOrange
11-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Get him out of here who gives a damn about 4-1 record with an 40% passer rating and 18% on 3rd down conversions. Thea teboners gotta go! Cut him and cut him today!!

DrFate
11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
If he *were* released (subjunctive mood)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjunctive_mood

:~ohyah!:

KO5K
11-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Get him out of here who gives a damn about 4-1 record with an 40% passer rating and 18% on 3rd down conversions. Thea teboners gotta go! Cut him and cut him today!!

This is why I asked for no discussion.

Cue Agamemnon & Co retaliating and ruining the thread/poll.

EmpireOrange
11-26-2011, 08:11 AM
This is why I asked for no discussion.

Cue Agamemnon & Co retaliating and ruining the thread/poll.

Sorry dude. Just read kriegers article I'm a lil pissed. My bad.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2011, 08:17 AM
If you were given a choice between cake or death, what would you choose?

Dagmar
11-26-2011, 08:30 AM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7kascRPp1qcjwyoo1_500.gif

Kaylore
11-26-2011, 08:35 AM
If they waived Orton and then waived Tebow, I would probably start a mob and attack the building. Not because I think Tebow is awesome, though he could be down the road, but because it would leave us with Brady Quinn and Adam Weber at Quarterback.

Smilin Assassin
11-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Pissed.

If nothing else, give the kid a true offseason.

KO5K
11-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Admittedly the poll is about 6 weeks early but I think there's a good chance that after week 17 the questions surrounding Tebow will still be there.

He's started 5 games and Elway is no closer to knowing if we have our QB, I can see that still being the case after 11 games.

theAPAOps5
11-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Since it isn't public, my choice is pissed.

If this were to happen today the looneys slamming Elway would have a reason and not look so stupid.

oubronco
11-26-2011, 09:35 AM

I like cake

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2011, 09:38 AM
I like cake

Well we're OUT of cake. We only had 3 bits and didn't expect all this rush.

Gutless Drunk
11-26-2011, 09:42 AM

Spider
11-26-2011, 09:55 AM
I could see guys like epic , Who is Gualt , Jetmeck , just to name a few making a run on sprem banks to get some man juice to help fix the loss of tebow juice .....Agmonand others would have to be put on suicide watch , Not to prevent suicide ,but it would be funny as hell to watch ......... would expect TNG to sing I am walking on Sunshine for the next few years ..........

jhns
11-26-2011, 10:05 AM
I would hunt down KO5K and kick him in the shin for suggesting it first.

Gort
11-26-2011, 10:13 AM
I could see guys like epic , Who is Gualt , Jetmeck , just to name a few making a run on sprem banks to get some man juice to help fix the loss of tebow juice .....Agmonand others would have to be put on suicide watch , Not to prevent suicide ,but it would be funny as hell to watch ......... would expect TNG to sing I am walking on Sunshine for the next few years ..........

you are not well. not well at all. i guess meth will do that to you.

RhymesayersDU
11-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I'd be pissed because I think he should play out his contract to see if he improves. Also, I think he's an asset we could trade, even if it's a low round pick. Outright release seems silly.

Spider
11-26-2011, 10:32 AM
you are not well. not well at all. i guess meth will do that to you.

I know , you already told me , that not just any man juice will replace TEBOWS but if I can quit my newly acquired meth fiend habit , you can kick the Tebow man juice .......

teknic
11-26-2011, 10:44 AM
If Tebow was released, I hope Xanders, Elway and Fox are let go too. Giving up on a 1st rd QB prospect that has a winning record and has shown promise would be beyond retarded.

Rohirrim
11-26-2011, 10:53 AM
Like all this talk about Tebow and draft picks and trades and whatnot, I'll wait until the season is over.

RaiderH8r
11-26-2011, 11:04 AM
I'd burn down Invesco Field at Sports Authority Park at Someplace in Denver Related to Altitude Stadium.

The guy is a winner. There is no denying there is value in having a guy who inspires guys around him to play better. Giving the men in the huddle the belief that if they stick around and play hard the guy under center is going to pull it off. An actual leader of men that gets those around him to set aside all else and inspires them to eat rocks, **** gunpoweder and run through brick walls to get the job done for the guy leading them. But no, Dilfer says Tebow's motion sucks so it must mean Tebow's useless as tits on a chicken. Tards. You know what I, personally, like better than stats and pretty passes? Winning at Oakland. Winning at KC. Shoving Rex Ryan's fat ass words in his fat ass mouth. Watching Revis Island get rolled by a running QB. Going 4-1 after a 1-4 start. I like playing MEANINGFUL football after Thanksgiving. If anybody here thought we'd be playing meaningful football when this season started I call bull****. Did we forget we were a happy bunch idiots to think we could win 8? Christ people. Tebow doesn't play defense, that is true. But is it any accident that the D plays harder when Tebow's under center? Is it an accident that Dawkins is always one of the first to congratulate Tebow on the sideline, or that Champ is committed to Tebow or that Von Miller is ready to eat iron and spit nails for the guy? F'ing people in this forum have never played football in their lives, bunch of dungeons and dragons football analysts who don't know inspiration, belief, and heart on the field is as much of a factor as talent. Moreso when the talent level is so desperately close as it is in the NFL. FFS, we are on the verge of rocking crotch and beating all 3 division rivals in their houses. Who isn't stoked by this?

Rohirrim
11-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I'd burn down Invesco Field at Sports Authority Park at Someplace in Denver Related to Altitude Stadium.

The guy is a winner. There is no denying there is value in having a guy who inspires guys around him to play better. Giving the men in the huddle the belief that if they stick around and play hard the guy under center is going to pull it off. An actual leader of men that gets those around him to set aside all else and inspires them to eat rocks, **** gunpoweder and run through brick walls to get the job done for the guy leading them. But no, Dilfer says Tebow's motion sucks so it must mean Tebow's useless as boobies on a chicken. Tards. You know what I, personally, like better than stats and pretty passes? Winning at Oakland. Winning at KC. Shoving Rex Ryan's fat ass words in his fat ass mouth. Watching Revis Island get rolled by a running QB. Going 4-1 after a 1-4 start. I like playing MEANINGFUL football after Thanksgiving. If anybody here thought we'd be playing meaningful football when this season started I call bull****. Did we forget we were a happy bunch idiots to think we could win 8? Christ people. Tebow doesn't play defense, that is true. But is it any accident that the D plays harder when Tebow's under center? Is it an accident that Dawkins is always one of the first to congratulate Tebow on the sideline, or that Champ is committed to Tebow or that Von Miller is ready to eat iron and spit nails for the guy? F'ing people in this forum have never played football in their lives, bunch of dungeons and dragons football analysts who don't know inspiration, belief, and heart on the field is as much of a factor as talent. Moreso when the talent level is so desperately close as it is in the NFL. FFS, we are on the verge of rocking crotch and beating all 3 division rivals in their houses. Who isn't stoked by this?

It's too early in the day to be this ****ed up. Tell me you're somewhere across the international date line. ;D

t-diddy
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM

What kind of cake? Cuz if its cheesecake, then I would choose death... Cuz I don't consider cheesecake to be cake.

Archer81
11-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Too many threads like this lately...

:Broncos:

El Jué
11-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Curious for a day or two, then indifferent. I have no stake in the Broncos.

stopgap
11-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Scratching my head but eventually indifferent to the move.

Slightly Soiled
11-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Rooting for the Broncos must realy be a burden for Tebow haters.

Spider
11-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Rooting for the Broncos must realy be a burden for Tebow haters.

why do think that ? People hated elway and still cheered the broncos .......I think Tebow will be a good QB , but he will never be Elway......to bad for tebow on that .........
But if they can hate the greatest QB of all time , and still love the Broncos , they can hate Ole whats his face and Still cheer

stopgap
11-26-2011, 11:43 AM
why do think that ? People hated elway and still cheered the broncos ......

lol. You just described my dad. He always said he wished Denver got Marino whenever Elway screwed up on a play (i.e. INT). I laughed inside.

He also wasn't sold on TD. "He's no Emmit Smith." Again I laughed inside.

In hindsight I never 'nut-hugged' Elway that most had. Glad to have had him obviously. If I hung on anyone's jock it was Atwater, D. Smith and TD.

The only jersey I have is TD's.

brncs_fan
11-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Is there really a need for this thread/poll/discussion?

:pigsfly:

Pick Six
11-26-2011, 12:48 PM
If he were RELEASED, I would be pissed. If he were TRADED, it would depend on the compensation. I'm still pissed that we didn't get anything for losing Orton...

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2011, 12:54 PM
If he were RELEASED, I would be pissed. If he were TRADED, it would depend on the compensation. I'm still pissed that we didn't get anything for losing Orton...

The payoff will come every time we play KC with Orton behind center.

Pony Boy
11-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Serious thread fail .....

El Jué
11-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Is there really a need for this thread/poll/discussion?

:pigsfly:

There's no need for the NFL. Just relax.

yerner
11-26-2011, 01:04 PM

gross dude. gross.

OBF1
11-26-2011, 01:05 PM
How much of the herb do you smoke to come up with this sh it???

BroncsCheer
11-26-2011, 01:07 PM

Are you typing on a Moroccan keyboard by any chance?

stopgap
11-26-2011, 01:11 PM

Someone suggested diesel fumes earlier.

Slightly Soiled
11-26-2011, 01:34 PM
why do think that ?

Because I for the life of me cannot understand why some posters can be so utterly consumed by their hate of someone on this team that they can't stop posting their hate about him every chance they get, let alone all of the jizz remarks. I mean its not like he's a raper ala Rapelethsberger.

I don't know maybe I'm projecting that I'm on a witch hunt.

Blueflame
11-26-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm totally "Indifferent" regarding Tebow himself. However.... I'd do a happy dance at the prospect of some of his more obnoxious supporters leaving the Mane to follow him to the forum of whatever NFL... or AFL... or CFL... team he landed with.

RaiderH8r
11-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Because I for the life of me cannot understand why some posters can be so utterly consumed by their hate of someone on this team that they can't stop posting their hate about him every chance they get, let alone all of the jizz remarks. I mean its not like he's a raper ala Rapelethsberger.

Maybe that's Tim's problem; he needs to stop with his charitable works, building hospitals for children and such and do more raping, stabbing, coke, neck slashing, gang banging, Rick rolling, and thug lifin' to be part of the modern NFL.

We have a guy winning games that also happens to be a good person, a class act, with a world class work ethic, and a thoughtful citizen. FOR SHAME!!!!

The raging religious hatebonertards are just as bad as those they deride. FFS people, we are winning. On paper we had no business beating the JETS. We were a four win club last year and on pace for the same this year. Then Tebow came in and this club got tough. Just be happy for a brief, shining moment.

RaiderH8r
11-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm totally "Indifferent" regarding Tebow himself. However.... I'd do a happy dance at the prospect of some of his more obnoxious supporters leaving the Mane to follow him to the forum of whatever NFL... or AFL... or CFL... team he landed with.

Doesn't matter. His obnoxious fans leave other obnoxious fans take their place. We will always have obnoxious fans.being a fan attracts those kinds of people. I have endured more obnoxious fans for lesser players so I will manage. And I would be remiss if I didn't point out the ignore option.

RaiderH8r
11-26-2011, 02:28 PM
It's too early in the day to be this ****ed up. Tell me you're somewhere across the international date line. ;D

Which part? I would napalm the place. And you know iamright about the other part. Must be the napalm.

I am going to start a pass the hat to collect money so that when naming rights come available again I can put in for the fans and return the damn thing to just "Mile High Stadium"

Blueflame
11-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Doesn't matter. His obnoxious fans leave other obnoxious fans take their place. We will always have obnoxious fans.being a fan attracts those kinds of people. I have endured more obnoxious fans for lesser players so I will manage. And I would be remiss if I didn't point out the ignore option.

Yeah, but the Tebois cry when they aren't getting their way... and they cry when they are getting their way. Nothing makes them happy, ever. They're constantly crying about some trivial BS that doesn't matter anyway.

I highly recommend the ignore feature... but don't have the luxury of utilizing it.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2011, 02:31 PM
"Indifferent" must be a really difficult concept.

broncolife
11-26-2011, 02:35 PM
If they Released the Tebow in the begining of the game instead of the last 5 minutes I would be estatic. :)

broncocalijohn
11-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Not too mbright of a thread since we just released our starter from beginning of the year. What would the point be to release a player that is our starting QB? Question should be "If we traded Tebow...." I am not the biggest Tebow fan and not sure if he will become great or even work out here in Denver but the F.O. releasing Tebow just to get rid of his contract and then have Quinn and Weber as your QBs would be completely retarded. Therefore, OP did not quite put into thought of this scenario.

Blueflame
11-26-2011, 02:41 PM
"Indifferent" must be a really difficult concept.

No, it's not. I'm not emotionally invested in Tebow's success... or his failure. It doesn't matter what we as fans think anyway; EFX is going to make the decisions regardless. We're just along for the ride.

broncocalijohn
11-26-2011, 02:41 PM

Maybe you shouldn't have a 15 year old as your avatar. That could be a start if you stop lurking.

stopgap
11-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Not too mbright of a thread since we just released our starter from beginning of the year. What would the point be to release a player that is our starting QB? Question should be "If we traded Tebow...." I am not the biggest Tebow fan and not sure if he will become great or even work out here in Denver but the F.O. releasing Tebow just to get rid of his contract and then have Quinn and Weber as your QBs would be completely retarded. Therefore, OP did not quite put into thought of this scenario.

You are being too literal. I'm pretty sure the OP'er is trying to make some hypothetical point.

Blueflame
11-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Maybe you shouldn't have a 15 year old as your avatar. That could be a start if you stop lurking.

15 is a reach, BCJ. The girl in that pic looks more like 11...maybe 12 at most... to me. A child. And the child probably should have more clothes on.

Spider
11-26-2011, 03:11 PM

hit a nerve I see ....

Spider
11-26-2011, 03:13 PM
lol. You just described my dad. He always said he wished Denver got Marino whenever Elway screwed up on a play (i.e. INT). I laughed inside.

He also wasn't sold on TD. "He's no Emmit Smith." Again I laughed inside.

In hindsight I never 'nut-hugged' Elway that most had. Glad to have had him obviously. If I hung on anyone's jock it was Atwater, D. Smith and TD.

The only jersey I have is TD's.
;D my folks same way,the 5 million dollar mistake .......

Spider
11-26-2011, 03:14 PM
gross dude. gross.

yeah the thought of TGN singing is disturbing

Spider
11-26-2011, 03:17 PM

this is going to hurt , maybe you might want to sit down , outside of a few flower sniffing , peace loving hippies here , most dont give a dayum about tebows off field life , good or bad , all we want is results ........
as soon as he learns to throw , and keeps winning , he will be a fuorking god,until then , suck it up junior ........

KO5K
11-26-2011, 03:18 PM

The scenario was the Jets game being the last game of the season, so if Tebow were to be released it's a fairly safe assumption he's being replaced through the draft.

I had the idea of the thread and made it, to be fair, I probably should've actually waited till the end of the season to make it. Still find it interesting to see people's views right now, much more positive than I thought they would be, maybe because some people haven't voted.

TDmvp
11-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Spider when did you go mental ? You're starting to be like the Red neck version of GonzoLays...

El Jué
11-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I think it's really kind of nice that you guys let the chicks say stuff here regardless.

Or it's really kind of something else. I'm still trying to make up my mind.

Spider
11-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Spider when did you go mental ? You're starting to be like the Red neck version of GonzoLays...

when I want your opinion , I will give it to you ...........

Powderaddict
11-26-2011, 03:52 PM
I honestly don't understand the point this poll is trying to make. I'm not being smarmy or Sarcastic, I really don't get it.

What purpose would it serve to let him go right now? He's under contract, even if they decide to move on they can probably get some compensations in a trade before the draft.

TDmvp
11-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I honestly don't understand the point this poll is trying to make. I'm not being smarmy or Sarcastic, I really don't get it.

What purpose would it serve to let him go right now? He's under contract, even if they decide to move on they can probably get some compensations in a trade before the draft.

It's just to start Bs and stir the pot ... Pointless basically.

Agamemnon
11-26-2011, 03:59 PM

Bingo.

Spider
11-26-2011, 04:27 PM

Piss off tebonners ,Almost everyone here likes Tebow , want him to succeed, But we hate tebonners........so we can piss off tebonners and root for tebow ....

Spider
11-26-2011, 04:37 PM

the pot stirring goes both ways ..... I mean everyone can see Tebow still isnt ready , so we run a real vanilla offense , and Tebonnners are still tripping ....Whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Popps
11-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Wow, 2 out of 95! Look at the raging hate for Tim! What a travesty!

brncs_fan
11-26-2011, 06:19 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080916/Dumbest-TV/wipeout_l.jpg