PDA

View Full Version : The tribulations of a young QB

dsmoot
11-26-2011, 07:47 AM
Here is a link to real perspective on a young QB. This guy used to play in the orange and blue too. Somehow we forget. The real issue is what QB will come out on the otherside of the learning curve. Some make it, some don't. Please watch both Part 1 and Part 2. There are some very good comments made by Bob Griese. Notice the deer in the headlight look and the inaccurate throws, including the short ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENiQXQwG53M&feature=related

EmpireOrange
11-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Cut Tebow Now!!

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Cut Tebow Now!!

Not until you have squirted the requisite amount of tears.

uplink
11-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Jeff Fisher, the former Titans coach, started a safety for the Bears in this game.

KO5K
11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Lol at the first throw, reminded me quite a lot of Tebow.

HAHA at 9.15

EmpireOrange
11-26-2011, 08:09 AM
Not until you have squirted the requisite amount of tears.

Oh I haven't even begun to get vocal there spermburper I'm just getting warmed up. When I get done you teboners and the entire hillbilly society will be on suicide watch!

Pendejo
11-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Oh I haven't even begun to get vocal there spermburper I'm just getting warmed up. When I get done you teboners and the entire hillbilly society will be on suicide watch!

**** yeah! Don't take any guff off that guy!

Gort
11-26-2011, 09:24 AM

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata47/Image/motivation_internet_tough_guys_cool_funny_interest ing_amazing_200907301957326363.jpg

Dedhed
11-26-2011, 09:25 AM

Oooohhhh! We have an internet tough guy. Watch out everyone, internet tough guy is here.

DrFate
11-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Oooohhhh! We have an internet tough guy. Watch out everyone, internet tough guy is here.

It's much harder to ignore jackasses if you guys keep quoting them...

Help me out?

TonyR
11-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Lol at the first throw, reminded me quite a lot of Tebow.

To be fair he was getting buried as he made the throw.

KO5K
11-26-2011, 10:01 AM
To be fair he was getting buried as he made the
throw.

Watch the pick six at 9.15, that is some funny ****. Talk about a nice tight spiral!

It's perfect proof of how the way someone performs in their early years is in no way a reflection of how they may perform in the future. Just watching that video makes me hope even more EFX give Tebow a chance over the next few years.

Watching part two, the similarities between Elway and Tebow are uncanny, Elway's holding on too the ball for ages, running around like a headless chicken. Then he gets benched.

Dagmar
11-26-2011, 10:34 AM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png

Spider
11-26-2011, 10:46 AM
But Now Elway is a horse faced jackass that doesnt know the first thing about being a QB , He should keep his mouth shut , and he is out to sabotage Tebow cause Elway wants to be the only Legendary QB in Denver .............
...Signed your typical Tebonner .....

Broncbow
11-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Watching how much better Orton played than Elway then has me thinking Elway would have cut Elway by now too. Hilarious!

Spider
11-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Watching how much better Orton played than Elway then has me thinking Elway would have cut Elway by now too. Hilarious!

Well ELWAYS ROOKIE YEAR .......Elway needed to be benched his rookie year .......what was ortons rookie year like ?

Rohirrim
11-26-2011, 10:57 AM

Ha!

Rohirrim
11-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Elway facing one the best Ds in the league in his first game. Wake me when Tebow plays against anything close to that. In fact, there are some who consider that the best D of all time.

AlphaSeirra
11-26-2011, 11:08 AM
But Now Elway is a horse faced jackass that doesnt know the first thing about being a QB , He should keep his mouth shut , and he is out to sabotage Tebow cause Elway wants to be the only Legendary QB in Denver .............
...Signed your typical Tebonner .....

Tebow is a loser who will NEVER be a HS QB.
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER be a college QB, expecially in the fast/tough SEC.
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER be a 1st round NFL Draft pick.
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER win a starting job in the NFL, at least not as a QB.
Tebow is a loser-loser-loser --- (5-3 even with the efx Broncos).

Signed your typical brain-dead and clueless Pro football genius..... :wave:

Spider
11-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER be a HS QB.
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER be a college QB, expecially in the fast/tough SEC.
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER be a 1st round NFL Draft pick.
Tebow is a loser who will NEVER win a starting job in the NFL, at least not as a QB.
Tebow is a loser-loser-loser --- (5-3 even with the efx Broncos).

Signed your typical brain-dead and clueless Pro football genius..... :wave:

good thing Tebow got him some Von miller to prove the brain dead wrong

yerner
11-26-2011, 11:22 AM
That looks like Elways worst day throwing the football. Tebow looks like that on his best day. I can't believe someone could look at the way those two men throw a football and think there is any comparision. Have any scouts said anything close to this? Honest question.

KO5K
11-26-2011, 11:34 AM
I can't believe someone could look at the way those two men throw a football and think there is any comparison.

True. I don't think Tebow has ever thrown a pass as **** as this one before:

http://s9.postimage.org/8ehxd3yf1/Untitled.gif

Agamemnon
11-26-2011, 03:36 PM
That looks like Elways worst day throwing the football. Tebow looks like that on his best day. I can't believe someone could look at the way those two men throw a football and think there is any comparision. Have any scouts said anything close to this? Honest question.

Elway looked terrible on a regular basis early in his career, but revisionist history is always fun...