PDA

View Full Version : Could chuck Norris

Spider
11-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Could chuck Norris stop Tebow and the run option offense ?

SureShot
11-25-2011, 06:19 PM
I think it is time for your insulin.

Brewer
11-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Probably much more easily than you can stop posting your typical drivel...

Spider
11-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Probably much more easily than you can stop posting your typical drivel...

tissue ? ......

Spider
I think it is time for your insulin.

sure in the hell hope your not paid to think .........

broncocalijohn

Could Chuck Norris find Spider and take away his laptop? Oh, to make it Norris-esque, and do it in a single leap?

Spider
11-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Could Chuck Norris find Spider and take away his laptop? Oh, to make it Norris-esque, and do it in a single leap?

I will beat his ass if he tried

SureShot
11-25-2011, 06:26 PM
sure in the hell hope your not paid to think .........

Unike you I actually am.

Spider
11-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Unike you I actually am.

yikes ...... well giving sexual favors to the boss has its advantages I guess

SureShot
11-25-2011, 06:30 PM
yikes ...... well giving sexual favors to the boss has its advantages I guess

Come on Spider you are better than that. That comeback didn't even make sense. Try again.

Spider
11-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Come on Spider you are better than that. That comeback didn't even make sense. Try again.
give you time to think it over ;D

OBF1
11-25-2011, 06:32 PM
I will beat his ass if he tried

Ahhh Spidey, Chuck Norris is 71 years old, Kinda chump of you to consider kicking someones ass that collects Social Security and his pension. Just sayin.

Spider
11-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Ahhh Spidey, Chuck Norris is 71 years old, Kinda chump of you to consider kicking someones ass that collects Social Security and his pension. Just sayin.

he is 71 ? dayum I hope I look that good at 71 ;D

ICON
11-25-2011, 07:10 PM

I'm Impressed that theyve managed to find a way to win games with it.Kid has heart and the will to win, something many QBs will never possess. Its amazing the amount of trash talk and hate this guy has endured these past few months.

Broncos defense are the real heros the last few games they have been playing excellent. Lets start talking about them more and Teebow less.

But to answer the OP:Tim Tebow and Chuck Norris once squared off. The fight lasted for 4 years, then Tebow realized that he was actually in a fight. He immediately stiff armed Chuck Norris upon this realization. This events is referred to as the "Big Bang".

barryr
11-25-2011, 07:10 PM
"I hate so many Tebow threads" as I start numerous ones myself. Idiot.

Spider
11-25-2011, 07:13 PM
"I hate so many Tebow threads" as I start numerous ones myself. Idiot.

reading is a challenge for you isnt it ..............

Spider
11-25-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm Impressed that theyve managed to find a way to win games with it.Kid has heart and the will to win, something many QBs will never possess. Its amazing the amount of trash talk and hate this guy has endured these past few months.

Broncos defense are the real heros the last few games they have been playing excellent. Lets start talking about them more and Teebow less.

But to answer the OP:Tim Tebow and Chuck Norris once squared off. The fight lasted for 4 years, then Tebow realized that he was actually in a fight. He immediately stiff armed Chuck Norris upon this realization. This events is referred to as the "Big Bang".

:giggle:

Meck77
11-25-2011, 07:20 PM
lol.... Spider you ever go to the Bronco chat? Does it even exist anymore?

Those were some damn fun smak sessions. If it's still up we should jump in there for old times sake.

Spider
11-25-2011, 07:22 PM
lol.... Spider you ever go to the Bronco chat? Does it even exist anymore?

Those were some damn fun smak sessions. If it's still up we should jump in there for old times sake.

lmao bro , no after the punt fest , they did away with em all , you remember RWD ? me and him went into tennis chat and raised all kinds of hell , but if they had chat it would be great to go back ....... LMAO remember the buy me dinner smack ..... classic

Meck77
11-25-2011, 07:26 PM
lmao bro , no after the punt fest , they did away with em all , you remember RWD ? me and him went into tennis chat and raised all kinds of hell , but if they had chat it would be great to go back ....... LMAO remember the buy me dinner smack ..... classic

Wow...RWD blast from the past.

I believe I was using the handle raiderwhore or something like that when I was messing with you. Great times. Hilarious!

Spider
11-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Wow...RWD blast from the past.

I believe I was using the handle raiderwhore or something like that when I was messing with you. Great times. Hilarious!

LMAO .... we should have a reunion ..... be great getting the gang back together

Broncos4me
11-25-2011, 08:03 PM
This thread might help you. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=92812
;D

oubronco
11-25-2011, 08:15 PM

The Detroit Lions can

Spider
11-25-2011, 08:17 PM
The Detroit Lions can

ouch ...........

OBF1
11-25-2011, 09:15 PM
The Detroit Lions can

Kinda like texas tech or baylor biotch slapping the sooners ??? Hilarious!

Archer81
11-25-2011, 10:15 PM
Have you ever seen Tebow and Chuck Norris in the same place at the same time?

MacGruder should check USAir Today to see if any information is available on this.

:Broncos: