PDA

View Full Version : I guess we can chalk that Suh is a dirty player up as true.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Suh is douche...

Bronx33
11-24-2011, 11:34 AM
agreed

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Has been for quite some time but being the darling child of the NFL front office, he's been catered to.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 11:36 AM
What happened, I am visiting and game is not on upstairs.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 11:37 AM

He was on someone's back, holding his head in the dirt and seemingly trying to wrestle him and as they pulled him off and away, he stomped the guy's arm. He was ejected but kept up the "what'd I do?" thing.

gtown
11-24-2011, 11:38 AM
That was Haynesworth-esque.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 11:38 AM

Got ejected for while in a pile for holding / repeatedly shoving the guy under him's head into the ground as the ref sees that and comes flying over and to get them apart and Sue gets up ans stomps on the guy as he gets up.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 11:39 AM
That was Haynesworth-esque.

Yep. Difference is Haynesworth was the face but if blood started pouring from that guy's arm as it did Gurode's head, punishments would be equal.

eddie mac
11-24-2011, 11:39 AM
He stamped on a Packer OL deliberately. He should get a 3-4 game suspension for that. Ridiculous.

Bronx33
11-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Suh clearly needs a distemper shot.

Aftermath
11-24-2011, 11:41 AM
The lions are getting flagged every play anyways. These refs suck!

eddie mac
11-24-2011, 11:43 AM
He should've stamped on Stafford's arm cos he is one useless muther****ing ****.

Tombstone RJ
11-24-2011, 11:43 AM
I'd take suh in a heartbeat.

Gort
11-24-2011, 11:45 AM
the Lions are a dirty team. i'm really disappointed in Schwartz. Schwartz' dad was a cop BTW, so he's knows the difference between right and wrong. i hope they miss the playoffs on the last game because of a last minute INT by Stafford.

McDman
11-24-2011, 11:47 AM
The Lions are the cockiest, dirtiest team in the league. They need to find some humility. The fvcks haven't won sh1t.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 11:47 AM
the Lions are a dirty team. i'm really disappointed in Schwartz. Schwartz' dad was a cop BTW, so he's knows the difference between right and wrong. i hope they miss the playoffs on the last game because of a last minute INT by Stafford.

Schwartz made a fool of himself in the 9ers game and his team is making a fool of themselves every chance they get this season.

UberBroncoMan
11-24-2011, 11:51 AM

Dude. Schwartz was the DC of the Titans for years. Remember how ****ing dirty that team is, esp when he was there? Cortland Finnegan, etc.

The Lions are just Titans north.

...also lulz. Third INT.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 11:53 AM
LOL yea Stafford is the suck today.

gyldenlove
11-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Dude. Schwartz was the DC of the Titans for years. Remember how ****ing dirty that team is, esp when he was there? Cortland Finnegan, etc.

The Lions are just Titans north.

...also lulz. Third INT.

It is in the breeding, I know the league is scared ****less of the coaches, but it is time to take a long hard look at some of these coaches (Tomlin and Shwartz) who coach dirty play.

Doggcow
11-24-2011, 11:57 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

I'm kinda glad we didn't get a shot to draft him now.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 11:58 AM
The Lions are the cockiest, dirtiest team in the league. They need to find some humility. The f***s haven't won sh1t.

And for no real reason. They are the top of the middle teams right now. They act like they are champions.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 11:59 AM
I didn't think about that... Schwartz is the common link between Suh and Haynesworth. He must've taught the stomp.

SouthStndJunkie
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Dumb ****er better get a grip on the late hits and stupid penalties or he will be a marked man.

On top of the stupid plays, Suh really hasn't had a dominating season like he did his rookie year.

Scarface
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM

The Lions much like cops think they can get away with whatever they feel like only there's more justice in the NFL than in real life.

extralife
11-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Schwartz' dad was a cop BTW, so he's knows the difference between right and wrong.

good for a laugh

Bronco Yoda
11-24-2011, 12:08 PM
Suh is way too talented to have to resort to this type of play. But he's got a problem. No way can he play this off as just physical play. If this is the way he's going to play...then so be it. But he needs to own it and stop acting like a little biatch that's no understood.

Tombstone RJ
11-24-2011, 12:08 PM

lulz

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Just saw it on YouTube it wasn't on the level of Haynesworth, but still dirty as hell. He didn't get his foot up high, kind of a quick jab kick. He is lucky it wasn't more violent because if it was even close to Haynesworth he would be out for a while, longer than Suh.

What a punk. Sad because he is too talented for that.

broncocalijohn
11-24-2011, 12:57 PM

Really? And who did we take instead of Suh if we had that opportunity? Puhleeaze. Dirty play, he is going to pay for it but dude is a stud when he isnt stomping people.

Perry1977
11-24-2011, 12:58 PM
Suh is obviously the victim here. He saw that the Packers player had a poisonous Australian Red Back Spider on his chest and he immediately acted to save his life. And then he gets ejected for his heroism. Ridiculous.

gyldenlove
11-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Just saw it on YouTube it wasn't on the level of Haynesworth, but still dirty as hell. He didn't get his foot up high, kind of a quick jab kick. He is lucky it wasn't more violent because if it was even close to Haynesworth he would be out for a while, longer than Suh.

What a punk. Sad because he is too talented for that.

Given his fines already this season I would expect him to get a 1 game suspension and possibly a 1 game-check fine on top of that.

DrFate
11-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Suh was just on ESPN saying he didn't do anything wrong.

:(

Agamemnon
11-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Schwartz' dad was a cop BTW, so he's knows the difference between right and wrong.

:saywhat:

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 01:33 PM

Schwartz spent the day calling everything "****ing bull****" and that was the same thing Suh said about the call when he got back to the sidelines after being ejected.

Chris
11-24-2011, 01:37 PM
I wanted to root for the lions but they are just douches. They are the anti-bills.

Br0nc0Buster
11-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Suh is gonna get his knees blown out if he keeps taking cheap shots on players

Also Schwartz is a giant tool
That team's dirty play is a reflection of him

Gort
11-24-2011, 01:48 PM
I wanted to root for the lions but they are just douches. They are the anti-bills.

yep. i started a thread about that after our game against them and was lambasted for being a sore loser. that wasn't my point at all. my point was that i didn't realize what a large collection of douchebags they were assembling in Detroit until i got to see them play us and act like douchebags here for no apparent reason. i am definitely not impressed by the character of that team. they have some talent, but i will tremendously enjoy seeing them end up 1 win shy of the playoffs. :)

Gort
11-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Suh is gonna get his knees blown out if he keeps taking cheap shots on players

Also Schwartz is a giant tool
That team's dirty play is a reflection of him

sadly, i think you're right. it's not like Schwartz came out of a dirty college program known for shenanigans (cough.. Miami.. cough) either... he played small ball (division III football) at Georgetown.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 01:51 PM

To hear them and Green Bay boast and brag at times, you'd be hard pressed to correctly tell which team could potentially go undefeated this year and which team could miss the playoffs.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 01:51 PM

That is his biggest issue, he is never wrong. He is a victim.

ColoradoDarin
11-24-2011, 02:12 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tPBDMihPRJA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tPBDMihPRJA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Dr. Broncenstein
11-24-2011, 02:48 PM
This needs a multiple game suspension.

SureShot
11-24-2011, 02:56 PM
It hard to be a stud when you get kicked out. What a tool.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 03:21 PM
I may be making it up, I don't know, but it seemed like the Packers moved the ball much better after he went out.

gyldenlove
11-24-2011, 03:25 PM

That "excuse" was all about trying to limit how hard the league comes down on him.

ColoradoDarin
11-24-2011, 03:49 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPtF-hvruDQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPtF-hvruDQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Armchair Bronco
11-24-2011, 03:53 PM
I loved Shannon Sharpe's reaction to Shu's denial. Classic Shannon. Man, I miss that guy - he's one of the top 5 Broncos of all time.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 03:54 PM
I loved Shannon Sharpe's reaction to Shu's denial. Classic Shannon. Man, I miss that guy - he's one of the top 5 Broncos of all time.

Yeah it was! He said something everyone who is falling stomps on an arm to get balance

Dagmar
11-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Let's hope he's not suspended for the Faiders game.

ghwk
11-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Suh is douche...

How drunk were you when you crafted that thread title? Hilarious!

gunns
11-24-2011, 04:42 PM

If his dad is a cop it's understandable.

I'd suspend him a couple of games and then wish I could sign him for the Broncos.

Gort
11-24-2011, 04:58 PM
If his dad is a cop it's understandable.

I'd suspend him a couple of games and then wish I could sign him for the Broncos.

Schwartz' dad was a Baltimore county cop, not a Baltimore city cop. Baltimore city cops = the cops in "The Wire". county cops are a different story. anyway, i'm surprised Schwartz is the common denominator between the dirty Titans players and the dirty Lions players, but it appears he is. it's one thing to be tough... it's another to be dirty. i don't like dirty players.

ZONA
11-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Schwartz made a fool of himself in the 9ers game and his team is making a fool of themselves every chance they get this season.

I disagree and almost every interview or comment from somebody in the media regarding that thought Harbaugh was the ahole, not Scwhartz. If some coach came up and did me like that, I'd chase his ass down too and get up in his face. Schwartz absolutely did the right thing that day. Are you a frickin total moron or something?

hazefrog
11-24-2011, 05:17 PM

lawl

Agamemnon
11-24-2011, 05:19 PM
I disagree and almost every interview or comment from somebody in the media regarding that thought Harbaugh was the ahole, not Scwhartz. If some coach came up and did me like that, I'd chase his ass down too and get up in his face. Schwartz absolutely did the right thing that day. Are you a frickin total moron or something?

So the "right thing" wasn't to act like an adult and walk away? Okay...

Mogulseeker
11-24-2011, 06:11 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/802902/455193472.gif

RhymesayersDU
11-24-2011, 06:36 PM
This thread is comedy.

People wouldn't want him on the Broncos? The OMane League of Dorks never ceases to amaze.

That One Guy
11-24-2011, 06:36 PM

People act like assholes all the time. He looked like an idiot running along bumping him like he wanted to fight. Getting spited or disrespected doesn't justify acting like a complete dunce.

The only thing that would've made Schwartz look any sillier would've been to go for a shoulder bump, slip in a cowpatty, and end up face first in manure.

Jay3
11-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Detroit has become my new most-hated team in a very short period of time.

~Crash~
11-24-2011, 07:30 PM
I'd take suh in a heartbeat.:wave::wave::wave:

oubronco
11-24-2011, 07:33 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/802902/455193472.gif

Suh said he didn't mean to he lost his balance.........Oops

~Crash~
11-24-2011, 07:35 PM
next you pussy will wine about Romo when he was here ... I love players with anger mangment problems.. Please hit Rivers in the mouth this week end so do not have my ears bleed when that SOB opens his smart ass mouth..

~Crash~
11-24-2011, 07:36 PM
you call that a kick?

db56
11-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Suh got owned on the play, followed it up by letting the fans and his teamates down by acting like an immature punk and getting ejected. then to top the whole thing off, he went on national tv and lied to everyone, refusing to accept responsibility when obviously he was wrong.

I would welcome him to the Broncos but he obviously has some issues and a lot of growing up to do..

DBroncos4life
11-24-2011, 07:45 PM
He never acted anything like this at NU and was nothing but class here. He is really close with his mom and I think its time she steps in and tell her son he is becoming a monster.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 08:10 PM
He never acted anything like this at NU and was nothing but class here. He is really close with his mom and I think its time she steps in and tell her son he is becoming a monster.

He was one of the classiest guys coming out and that is something spectacular for Nebrasuck.

Now he is a huge douche.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 08:15 PM
He better be careful , he's threatening to be Haynesworth 2.0...

His rookie season was great on the field but this season he hasn't been as good.
No way I'd pay him big money.

cutthemdown
11-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Suh is ruining his career. Suspension coming just at the point of season his team needs him the most. The stretch run. I think this suspension needs to be 3 games, at least. This kid needs to be taught a lesson. If detroit was smart they would suspend him for next game right now and hope that goodell decides that is enough.

cutthemdown
11-24-2011, 08:46 PM

Weird that he played under control in college. I don't watch college ball so I don't know but he's out of control in the NFL. Seems like he's just so pissed off all the time. Football is an angry sport but you have to control it, he isn't. He's out of control and if he doesn't watch out it could ruin his career.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Suh is ruining his career. Suspension coming just at the point of season his team needs him the most. The stretch run. I think this suspension needs to be 3 games, at least. This kid needs to be taught a lesson. If detroit was smart they would suspend him for next game right now and hope that goodell decides that is enough.

The sad thing is he scheduled a meeting with the Commish to get clarification on the rules, because he didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Granted he was getting terrible calls at times but his attitude is not the best one right now and there is a history of playing the victim.

Punk needs to sit down so he goes back to being the class guy he was when he was drafted.

cutthemdown
11-24-2011, 08:53 PM
The sad thing is he scheduled a meeting with the Commish to get clarification on the rules, because he didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Granted he was getting terrible calls at times but his attitude is not the best one right now and there is a history of playing the victim.

Punk needs to sit down so he goes back to being the class guy he was when he was drafted.

Yep. Now every official will be thinking to himself what is Suh doing, better watch him close, and you don't get away with anything. He keeps losing temper there is no telling how many games he could miss. People said Romo was dirty but he usually let the other player get the flag. Suh needs to be craftier with his anger.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-24-2011, 08:53 PM
Escalating aggression that is beyond the baseline, combined with paranoid delusional speech to justify said behavior. Surely there are no drugs involved.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 08:55 PM
It's like he thinks the NFL is the WWE or something and he's "playing" the heel...

Detroit almost seemed to embrace the bully/dirty/hated tag like the Heat did in the NBA season... and it comes off a little poserish.

DBroncos4life
11-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Weird that he played under control in college. I don't watch college ball so I don't know but he's out of control in the NFL. Seems like he's just so pissed off all the time. Football is an angry sport but you have to control it, he isn't. He's out of control and if he doesn't watch out it could ruin his career.

I'm shocked he is doing this. Its not like NU's coaching staff isn't hot heads as well but they kept him humbled. Maybe the Lions staff wants him to play mad. Who knows but he needs to change back to the old Suh fast.

theAPAOps5
11-24-2011, 08:56 PM
yeah I don't mind a mean streak in a player that could be borderline dirty but not hos Suh is playing.

The perfect example is the old Denver Broncos line. Technically they weren't dirty but they were nasty and mean and got under players skin. That I like. Romo was mean and dirty but he crossed the line towards the end of his career. Like trying to rip Sharpes arm out of socket or cold cocking a guy during training camp with the Raiders.

It is fine to tip toe around the line but doing a full cannon ball over the line is douche and Suh is full Douche right now.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-24-2011, 08:57 PM
It's like he thinks the NFL is the WWE or something and he's "playing" the heel...

Detroit almost seemed to embrace the bully/dirty/hated tag like the Heat did in the NBA season... and it comes off a little poserish.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbqkiegldC1qc4mxeo1_500.jpg

Haidas gon' hait brah.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 08:59 PM
yeah I don't mind a mean streak in a player that could be borderline dirty but not hos Suh is playing.

The perfect example is the old Denver Broncos line. Technically they weren't dirty but they were nasty and mean and got under players skin. That I like. Romo was mean and dirty but he crossed the line towards the end of his career. Like trying to rip Sharpes arm out of socket or cold cocking a guy during training camp with the Raiders.

It is fine to tip toe around the line but doing a full cannon ball over the line is douche and Suh is full Douche right now.

:thumbs:

Sums up how I feel on all parts of this... On Suh , aggressive play and what crosses the line.

theAPAOps5

Haidas gon' hait brah.

Is Kid Trash going in for a wet willy. You don't do that on 8 mile it will get you rapped about.

TDmvp

Haidas gon' hait brah.

Yea speaking of posers LOL ...

Doggcow
This thread is comedy.

People wouldn't want him on the Broncos? The OMane League of Dorks never ceases to amaze.

He's an idiot, low class, dirty, person and player.

I'd rather draft a lesser player that wasn't a total piece of **** and played his games, and didn't possibly get game losing penalties.

Just me though. How many D tackles didn't stomp on opponents this season and still won games?

There ARE other players out there..

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 09:02 PM
He's an idiot, low class, dirty, person and player.

I'd rather draft a lesser player that wasn't a total piece of **** and played his games, and didn't possibly get game losing penalties.

Just me though. How many D tackles didn't stomp on opponents this season and still won games?

There ARE other players out there..

Basically... But seems some don't mind douche bags if they're their douche bags.
I tend to lean more on the side of less douche bags is a good thing tho.

cutthemdown
11-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Besides some spitting Romo kept most of his hatred between the whistles and the sidelines.

broncocalijohn
11-24-2011, 09:04 PM

Probably a lot because he had his name as "sue".

vonqkilla
11-24-2011, 09:06 PM
My fav part was him swearing on god he didn't mean to do it.

See you in hell buddy, lol

Dr. Broncenstein
I'm shocked he is doing this. Its not like NU's coaching staff isn't hot heads as well but they kept him humbled. Maybe the Lions staff wants him to play mad. Who knows but he needs to change back to the old Suh fast.

Hmmm.... young male has a new and infinite source of money and enablers. He becomes pathologically aggressive to the point where it affects his ability to continue his chosen profession. Plus, he completely denies said behavior in a manner that even his colleges (who are generally high-functioning retards) describe as "delusional." Surely there are no drugs involved.

Archer81
Suh is a great talent who happens to have miserable human beings as his HC and D-coordinator. Someone has to be feeding this persecution complex. My guess is one of them.

:Broncos:

Lestat
11-24-2011, 09:08 PM
it's amazing that he and his coach attended a meeting with the commish to avoid just this exact thing and then the bonehead goes all curb stomp on a opposing lineman.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Besides some spitting Romo kept most of his hatred between the whistles and the sidelines.

Besides that little rip a guys helmet of and punch him in the face breaking eye orbital or whatever and ending his career thing... He was also fined for stomping on a fb's head after a play once.

He was on somewhat good behavior in Denver ... But everywhere else not so much.

TDmvp
11-24-2011, 09:11 PM

I'm going with I started the thread on a phone with auto correct while eating dinner and watching the game and just typed it in a hurry.

Wan't aware threads was being graded.

Play2win
11-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Roid Rage ;D

TomServo
11-25-2011, 01:13 AM
a player thats so stupid he cant control himself in the biggest game for detroit in how many years? a player thats takes himself out of a big game before it got out of hand? a player that takes himself out (probably) of a playoff run? a player that was just called into the commisioners office just a few weeks ago? yah we need a player that selfish and stupid.

rbackfactory80
11-25-2011, 06:34 AM
I can't believe you guys are so holy. Must be the Tebow influence. It's an emotional game, stuff happens.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 06:43 AM
I can't believe you guys are so holy. Must be the Tebow influence. It's an emotional game, stuff happens.

I loled. This is how you troll.

rbackfactory80
11-25-2011, 06:48 AM
My favorite posts are the cats on here who don't want Suh on the Broncos. Right!!!!!!!!!!

The Bow could reform him.

rbackfactory80
11-25-2011, 06:51 AM
BTW

Put Suh next to Von and you are a contender, NOW.

Doesn't matter if you have Orton at QB.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 07:04 AM
BTW

Put Suh next to Von and you are a contender, NOW.

Doesn't matter if you have Orton at QB.

We would stomp the competition.

bowtown
11-25-2011, 07:28 AM
My daddy left homewhen I was three
And he didn't leave much to ma and me
Just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.
Now, I don't blame him cause he run and hid
But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Suh."

Well, hemust o'thought that is quite a joke
And it got a lot of laughsfrom a' lots of folk,
It seems I had to fight my whole lifethrough.
Some gal would giggle and I'd get red
And some guy'd laugh and I'd bust his head,
I tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named "Suh."

Haroldthebarrel
11-25-2011, 08:18 AM
love him as a player but that was bad. please give him at least 4 games suspension that way he might learn.

NFLBRONCO
11-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Suh has mad cow disease

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm not saying he has a drug problem.

gyldenlove
11-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Hmmm.... young male has a new and infinite source of money and enablers. He becomes pathologically aggressive to the point where it affects his ability to continue his chosen profession. Plus, he completely denies said behavior in a manner that even his colleges (who are generally high-functioning retards) describe as "delusional." Surely there are no drugs involved.

You of all people should know that the being repeatedly clubbed on the head can lead to aberrant behaviour.

gyldenlove
11-25-2011, 08:44 AM

But you are also not saying he doesn't have a drug problem?

Spider
11-25-2011, 08:46 AM

backpeddaling ?

Spider
11-25-2011, 08:48 AM
I recently found out I was a meth fiend on another thread , been praying to Tebow to help me kick this habit since I found out .......Maybe Tebow can help Suh also .............

bowtown
I think it's likely that he may possibly not have somewhat of a drug problem.

Dr. Broncenstein
Aliens. Ancient aliens.

ludo21
id take Suh still, beast

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm also not saying he probably needs an intervention.

jhns
11-25-2011, 08:50 AM
He obviously just slipped a few times in a row. Why all the hate? Nebraska produces nothing but class. You are all in denial here.

Spider
11-25-2011, 08:52 AM
I think it's likely that he may possibly not have somewhat of a drug problem.

I wont say ......I used to have the same isssues with rage , wasnt drug induced....some people are just mean ....

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 08:54 AM
I wont say ......I used to have the same isssues with rage , wasnt drug induced....some people are just mean ....

The medical community has a word for that. It's called "denial."

bowtown
11-25-2011, 08:57 AM
He obviously just slipped a few times in a row. Why all the hate? Nebraska produces nothing but class. You are all in denial here.

Being a product of Nebraskans, I'm in a position to declare this statement patently false.

Spider
11-25-2011, 08:57 AM

care to back it up ?

bowtown
11-25-2011, 08:58 AM

Throatpunchism

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 09:00 AM
care to back it up ?

http://lookatmask.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/rtl-giguere.jpg

Come at me bro.

Spider
11-25-2011, 09:03 AM
http://lookatmask.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/rtl-giguere.jpg

Come at me bro.

Hilarious! as if that would help ....... Just kidding , naw i was asking you to back up the people cant be mean without drugs ,innuendo you made .......for the record it has been awhile since I decked someone ...........

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Hilarious! as if that would help ....... Just kidding , naw i was asking you to back up the people cant be mean without drugs ,innuendo you made .......for the record it has been awhile since I decked someone ...........

So you've been sober for awhile?

McDman
11-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Wasn't it Mock who started the thread asking us to pray for his son to help kick his habit? Tried to make it sound like it was meth and he got mad when it turned out it was cigs.

Spider
11-25-2011, 09:18 AM
So you've been sober for awhile?

thats it ? LMAO you practically blame suh for beng on drugs , and you answer back with ths ? ........ take notes doc , people canbe and are mean without the help of drugs and booze ......

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 09:36 AM
thats it ? LMAO you practically blame suh for beng on drugs , and you answer back with ths ? ........ take notes doc , people canbe and are mean without the help of drugs and booze ......

You imply way too much from my posts. I specifically stated that drugs aren't suspected.

Spider
11-25-2011, 09:39 AM
You imply way too much from my posts. I specifically stated that drugs aren't suspected.

so this was sarcasim ? Dr. Broncenstein
Hmmm.... young male has a new and infinite source of money and enablers. He becomes pathologically aggressive to the point where it affects his ability to continue his chosen profession. Plus, he completely denies said behavior in a manner that even his colleges (who are generally high-functioning retards) describe as "delusional." Surely there are no drugs involved

Dr. Broncenstein
11-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Stop trying to read my mind. It's unpossible because of my tin hat.

Abqbronco
11-25-2011, 09:42 AM

You clearly don't live in Albuquerque.

Spider
Stop trying to read my mind. It's unpossible because of my tin hat.

just a simple yes or no would do .............it is your quote , you should know if you was sarcastic or not ......... no need to get defensive ......

Dr. Broncenstein
just a simple yes or no would do .............it is your quote , you should know if you was sarcastic or not ......... no need to get defensive ......

Are you threatening me?

Spider
11-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Are you threatening me?

Hilarious!...

cutthemdown
11-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Besides that little rip a guys helmet of and punch him in the face breaking eye orbital or whatever and ending his career thing... He was also fined for stomping on a fb's head after a play once.

He was on somewhat good behavior in Denver ... But everywhere else not so much.

The Raider thing happened in practice, which isn't quite the same, maybe worst really because it's a teammate. I do remember the stomp now that you mention it. But Romo was more about doing things he could get away with. Don't remember a lot of stupid penalties from him.

For sure though he arm barred Sharpe and broke the thing. You have to respect that lol.

ScottXray
11-25-2011, 11:59 AM

I see it exactly the opposite way....Harbaugh was a bit too quick in his handshake etc, and Schwartz went ballistic over an Imagined slight.

It was a big game and both coaches were pumped. Shwartz totally overereacted.

broncocalijohn
11-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Wasn't it Mock who started the thread asking us to pray for his son to help kick his habit? Tried to make it sound like it was meth and he got mad when it turned out it was cigs.

Yes it was. Use search engine for Meth Alley and User starter thread Mock for that epic thread. Not sure if it is in the HOF but if not, it should.

jhns
11-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Yes it was. Use search engine for Meth Alley and User starter thread Mock for that epic thread. Not sure if it is in the HOF but if not, it should.

I don't think he started the thread as I read it not too long ago. He just the most in it though. Just search meth alley.

Nvm, here it is: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56755

Play2win
11-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Suh has mad cow disease

Is that what they call "steriods" now-a-days? ;D

Play2win
11-25-2011, 12:11 PM
id take Suh still, beast

every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. A good problem to have.

TomServo
11-25-2011, 02:10 PM
every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. A good problem to have.
so having one of your best D players off the team for a few of those sundays while they are trying to make the playoffs is a good problem to have?
did you see his explanation? suhs statement was pathetic. his total denial of his actions was bizarre and just shows he cant admit even to himself that he did anything wrong. a great player cant be a beast if he cant be on the field. and he did this after he just met recently with goodell.

SouthStndJunkie
11-25-2011, 03:30 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/ndamukong-suh-out-of-control-college-teammate-says/

Ndamukong Suh “out of control,” college teammate says

That One Guy
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/ndamukong-suh-out-of-control-college-teammate-says/

Kinda shakes the stories we heard of him pre-draft. Using dirty moves on college teammates? At least Romo was getting paid to be that dirty.

TomServo
11-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by ludo21
id take Suh still, beast

along with fat albert haynesworth, pac man jones, chad ocho stupido, randy moss,tank johnson,terell owens,maurice clarette(sp)?
the league is littered with talented dumbasses.

Agamemnon
11-26-2011, 03:14 PM
along with fat albert haynesworth, pac man jones, chad ocho stupido, randy moss,tank johnson,terell owens,maurice clarette(sp)?
the league is littered with talented dumbasses.

I don't know if I'd put him in that group. His issues don't seem to spill over to the rest of his life. Honestly I think his problem is simply that he's playing in the wrong era for his style of play. I mean Dick Butkus did stuff that would make Suh wince...

That One Guy
11-26-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't know if I'd put him in that group. His issues don't seem to spill over to the rest of his life. Honestly I think his problem is simply that he's playing in the wrong era for his style of play. I mean Dick Butkus did stuff that would make Suh wince...

Wrong era for his style of play?

"I don't beat my wife, I'm just in the wrong era for my style of lovin'..."

Bronx33
11-26-2011, 08:55 PM

Suh sounds like the perfect oakland raider acquisition.

TomServo
11-27-2011, 02:03 AM
I don't know if I'd put him in that group. His issues don't seem to spill over to the rest of his life.
again. did you see his statement where he didnt even know he stomped the on the guys arm? i was as pssd as anyone w/ lynch got fined for blasting dallas clarck but that was on the clock during a play. dumbass suh stomped the guys arm on the turkey day game AND tried to deny it "i was trying to balance myself". we have a mean nasty player that just got fined-V Miller. but that was between the whistles. Suh f upped and he cant even man up and admit it.

Bronx33
11-27-2011, 12:34 PM
again. did you see his statement where he didnt even know he stomped the on the guys arm? i was as pssd as anyone w/ lynch got fined for blasting dallas clarck but that was on the clock during a play. dumbass suh stomped the guys arm on the turkey day game AND tried to deny it "i was trying to balance myself". we have a mean nasty player that just got fined-V Miller. but that was between the whistles. Suh f upped and he cant even man up and admit it.

Ya the dude lost all credibility when he denied it (or played stupid) he should have just manned up and apologized now hes super officially on godells list of examples/shyt list and he earned it.