PDA

View Full Version : Dear John: Tebow is the answer

Pages : 1 [2]

CEH
11-25-2011, 04:06 PM
The Broncos were 1/11 on third down going into the final drive of the Jets game, when they converted a couple more. Not a whole lot better, but it is better than what you thought.

On the "our offense is horrible for 3 qtrs" statement: The Broncos moved and posessed the ball for much of the first half against the Jets. Thats pretty dang good. They just didnt score a touchdown against a good Jets defense. It happens. This is the NFL and there are good defenses out there.

I guess people have already forgotten and defaulted to the general ignorant media spiel about this game, but Tebow had a solid first half passing the ball.

It was the third quarter and the beginning of the fourth quarter where he struggled.

Its also convenient to forget that McGahee had a bum wheel and wasnt playing well.

Try to follow along. Once again I was speaking about the first 3 qtrs of all games (the stat I posted initially) Tebow has been playing in. If you think 0,3,24,10, and 3 are quality ofensive output for 3 qtrs more power to you. And the defense did 95 % of the heavy lifting during the JETS game and outscored the offense until the final minutes . Quit spinning the offense did it job during the JETS game. Until the final 5 minutes that is. We had 85 yards of total offense with 28 coming on the first play until the last drive . Need to come to that realization . The stats don't lie in this case.

The Moops
11-26-2011, 08:22 AM
With each win Tebow will eliminate more doubts

Dr. Broncenstein
11-26-2011, 08:36 AM
With each win Tebow will eliminate more doubts

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bcYppAs6ZdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AlphaSeirra
11-26-2011, 09:46 AM
Elway was KO's ride or die b**** all the way down the 1-4 hole with his "best chance to win now"
spiel and now he's got a guy who has, against long odds, gone 4-1 since taking the reins beating KC and Oak
on the road in back to back games while making the Broncos relevant to the point King John is talking Super Bowl
titles and now the FO gets a quivering vagina about backing their guy in public? It doesn't compute. Elway sure
as hell wasn't transparent when KO was getting our lunch handed to us.

This ^^^

And IF we are really going for true transparency, then why do so many Tebow haters (or just inaccurate Tebow dissers) snivel and
whine when someone is giving ACCURATE info about St. John and how chitty he was when first starting out? (as QB or as E-VP)

Or stating ACCURATE info on HBC Fox's 'LOSER' record (Fired/3TDClausen9Int) and his constant (imo) BS Bronco decisions.
I.E.
1) Fair QB Competition = Tebow 108 + runs, Orton 104, Quinn 69, so Orton wins and starts.
2) Orton is playing because he 'Gives Us The Best Chance To Win' = 1-4
Tebow is inaccurate, can't read defenses, unready to play = 4-1

Liars or just plain STU-PID ???
That's the real question, going by the actual on the field evidence.

Sorry, but that ONE-WAY crap just ain't gettin it..... :wave:
============

And let me try this one more time for the short bus riders:
They HAVE NOT installed the Meyer/UF Read/Spread/Option Offense.
They have simply added a few S/O type plays to fit and to help out with the current Bronco 'team' weaknesses.
Those are plays that Tebow showed and explained to McCoy, and that actually work on game day, unlike the crappy overall
offense and play calling that got them to 1-4 with Orton.

If you really want to find out how stupid Tim is, then turn over the game day play calling to him and watch what happens.

Right now, Tim is getting virtually 'ALL of the responsibility',,,
while he is getting virtually 'NONE of the authority' to make decisions. :flower:

Bronco Rob
11-30-2011, 10:52 AM
great read.

kamakazi_kal
11-30-2011, 11:01 AM
its fun to watch but I just see how Tebow can continue to run the ball like he does. RB half-life is like 3 years.

were going to need a solid back up. I'd be shocked if we didn't draft a Quinn replacement and let tebow turn to putty over the next few years.