PDA

View Full Version : I want Tebow Gone!!

EmpireOrange
11-22-2011, 11:43 AM
This town and organization better recongnize what these Tebow jerkoffs are doing and how they are making the rest of us look like jokes, get this guy out of here and lets go win super bowls. Every Bronco fan out there had better check thier colors, if you are not in line with Elway, ITS IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO!!!

Now I know what alot of Tebow-haters meant when they said they don't dislike Tebow, its his fans that they simply can't stand. The Tebow jerkoffs out there attacking Elway are trash! You've drawn the line in the sand, and any Bronco fan out thier taking Tebow over Elway you are trash too! Because of these jerkoffs, no longer can Bronco fans be Tebow fans and true Bronco fans.

P.S. In case you haven't figured it out yet, the biggest tell of a Tebow jerkoff from a Broncos fan is thier position in Tebow v Elway. The person taking Tebow is not a Bronco fan and have never been a bronco fan.

TonyR
11-22-2011, 11:44 AM
This will not end well...

DenverBound
11-22-2011, 11:46 AM
What a ****ing douche.

srphoenix
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
I like being 5-5 instead of 1-4....

GreatBronco16
11-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Que the 'not sure if serious' pic.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-22-2011, 11:51 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Archer81
11-22-2011, 11:52 AM
This town and organization better recongnize what these Tebow jerkoffs are doing and how they are making the rest of us look like jokes, get this guy out of here and lets go win super bowls. Every Bronco fan out there had better check thier colors, if you are not in line with Elway, ITS IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO!!!

Now I know what alot of Tebow-haters meant when they said they don't dislike Tebow, its his fans that they simply can't stand. The Tebow jerkoffs out there attacking Elway are trash! You've drawn the line in the sand, and any Bronco fan out thier taking Tebow over Elway you are trash too! Because of these jerkoffs, no longer can Bronco fans be Tebow fans and true Bronco fans.

P.S. In case you haven't figured it out yet, the biggest tell of a Tebow jerkoff from a Broncos fan is thier position in Tebow v Elway. The person taking Tebow is not a Bronco fan and have never been a bronco fan.

Got it. Can't criticize Elway the VP. Any other directive, mein fuhrer?

:Broncos:

SureShot
11-22-2011, 11:53 AM
Praise be El-lah!

rmsanger
11-22-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm all aboard the Elway and Tebow trains...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e

TheReverend
11-22-2011, 12:01 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/fnapz.jpg

Kaylore
11-22-2011, 12:02 PM
I tend to like most of What Elway has done. Some of the things I was skeptical of have turned out pretty good. That said, Elway isn't above reproach. He's a rookie pesudo-GM in his first year and has not handled every situation with the greatest of delicacy. I also think its important to remember they made the decision to do this full transparency thing and so they have to live with the ramifications of that kind of open speech policy.

None of the above makes Elway any less of an awesome QB for the Broncos historically. I think people can disagree with Elway on Tebow and still be Elway fans.

I do agree that the Teboners are pretty annoying and their blaming every other part of the team except Tim for his shortcomings is stupid, but most people know there is a group of people who support Tim and people who support the Broncos.

ColoradoDarin
11-22-2011, 12:03 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/gifs/NZGpG.gif

DrFate
11-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Elway is a HOF quarterback

Elway is a rookie VP of Operations or whatever his title is

cmhargrove
11-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Hope this helps...

Gort
11-22-2011, 12:07 PM

fan police to the rescue!

http://cbsdetroit.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/police-siren6.jpg

cmhargrove
11-22-2011, 12:08 PM
im getting hungry...

DenverBroncosJM
11-22-2011, 12:12 PM
LEAVE Elway ALONE!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHmvkRoEowc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheChamp24
11-22-2011, 12:13 PM
If we somehow pull off the unthinkable and win the division, there sure will be a lot of hell going around if we draft a QB high still.

jhns
11-22-2011, 12:15 PM
I just looked at the OPs history. He supported McDaniels. He supported his horrible moves, like giving away all our talent. He supported Orton starting this season. He now says the guy who threw multiple games by starting Orton, shouldn't be questioned.

It is pretty clear that the OP does not like this organization.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-22-2011, 12:15 PM
This has been an all-star thread for gifs!

beardedwonder
11-22-2011, 12:16 PM
U mad bro?

DenverBroncosJM
11-22-2011, 12:16 PM
I just looked at the OPs history. He supported McDaniels. He supported his horrible moves, like giving away all our talent. He supported Orton starting this season. He now says the guy who threw multiple games by starting Orton, shouldn't be questioned.

It is pretty clear that the OP does not like this organization.

Or this gem where he actually semi questions Elway- that son of a bitch is not a real fan!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3311340#post3311340

Mr.Meanie
11-22-2011, 12:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/86mPG.gif

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Winning. It doesn't cure everything.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2011, 12:20 PM
http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/20/7041.TROAL.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 12:20 PM
This makes just as much sense as the people that say you aren't a fan if you dont like Tebow. Never seen one guy rip a fan base apart like this guy. I wish any other team in the NFL would have drafted him. So tired of people automatically assuming you have Tebow blinders on just because you are a Broncos fan.

elsid13
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Ring of fame, here we come......

Aftermath
11-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Lol go f$&k yourself noob!

TheReverend
11-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Never seen one guy rip a fan base apart like this guy.

Ring, ring, ring.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/160221/thumbs/s-MCDANIELS-large.jpg

"Hi, Turd Ferguson? I think you're forgetting someone..."

Bronco Yoda
11-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Someone breaks out their alt. account to stir ****.

LMAO...nice

Bronco Yoda
11-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Fan police gonna get ya....
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/ff3333/DC4HY36HYGZ47YWTETRS7T5UIBH3SX4H.gif

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Ring, ring, ring.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/160221/thumbs/s-MCDANIELS-large.jpg

"Hi, Turd Ferguson? I think you're forgetting someone..."

I guess considering he is the guy that drafted Tebow he is still ripping us apart from the grave. Either way they fired him part way through his second season, sadly the Tebow drama will probably last longer than that..

DontBeMessin
11-22-2011, 12:32 PM
You kidding!!!!

I want TEBOW TO STAY FOREVER!!!!

WolfpackGuy
11-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Keep it coming with the gifs!

broncocalijohn
11-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Just dropped in to be part of this soon to be epic thread. I also better contribute to the masses.

Kaylore
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
You kidding!!!!

http://gridironfans.com/forums/attachments/latest-nfl-headlines/15656d1292806315-raiders-spoil-tim-tebows-1st-start-39-tebow.png

jhns
11-22-2011, 12:39 PM
If you like the guy that turned this franchises season around, you clearly aren't a fan!

Haters gonna hate. If only they realized all fans do like the players that help the team win. If you don't like them, you are acting like a raider fan. Probably because you are one.

OrangeCrush2724
11-22-2011, 12:40 PM
I do agree that the Teboners are pretty annoying and their blaming every other part of the team except Tim for his shortcomings is stupid, but most people know there is a group of people who support Tim and people who support the Broncos.

I am not a Tebow fan, but I do root for him to get better because I believe unless he really develops as a passer, we have no shot at being a contender. Unlike others, I give credit to the running game and the defense for the wins. Its like saying the closer in a baseball game was the reason they won, when the starting pitcher pitched 8 innings of shut out baseball paired with your first basemen who was 3/4 with 2 hrs and 6 RBI's.

razorwire77
11-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Lolerz, because this team was certainly headed in a Superbowl direction prior to the Tebow experiment. Once we get that Tebow fella out of here, we can concentrate on continuing to build a dynasty.

The polarization of Timmy is unlike anything I've seen in sports though. Usually, when a player is a polarizing figure, the fan base rallies around said player. With Tebow there's a polarization of the general sports fan, and a polarization with the fan base of the team. What makes it unique is the complete and total full retard of both extremes.

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 12:45 PM
If you like the guy that turned this franchises season around, you clearly aren't a fan!

Haters gonna hate. If only they realized all fans do like the players that help the team win. If you don't like them, you are acting like a raider fan. Probably because you are one.

You kidding!!!!

hmmm who has a lot in common with Raiders fans??? that would be you jhns.

OrangeCrush2724
11-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Lolerz, because this team was certainly headed in a Superbowl direction prior to the Tebow experiment. Once we get that Tebow fella out of here, we can concentrate on continuing to build a dynasty.

I hope in 3 or 4 years we will be ready for it. But not if Tebow doesn't improve as a passer.

BroncoBeavis
11-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Never seen one guy rip a fan base apart like this guy. I wish any other team in the NFL would have drafted him.

Yeah, being at the game last Thursday and listening to the crowd at the end of the game... it's obvious Tebow is ripping this fan base to pieces.:kiddingme

DBroncos4life
11-22-2011, 12:47 PM
This makes just as much sense as the people that say you aren't a fan if you dont like Tebow. Never seen one guy rip a fan base apart like this guy. I wish any other team in the NFL would have drafted him. So tired of people automatically assuming you have Tebow blinders on just because you are a Broncos fan.

Tebow isn't ripping the fan base apart, it's Tebow fans pissing Broncos fans off. I like Tebow. I think he needs work and wasn't ready to start this season. In Tebow's fans mind I'm a hater cause of that reason. Now pretty much any bad thought I have on Tebow is cause of those nut jobs.

jhns
11-22-2011, 12:48 PM
hmmm who has a lot in common with Raiders fans??? that would be you jhns.

I have nothing in common with you. Sorry. Can you please not make such outlandish claims?

CEH
11-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Winning. It doesn't cure everything.

How true. Before the season this was all Elway talked about. Winning. This team needs to get back to winning and then he comes out with comments about Tebow I guess not knowing he's talking to more than the local Broncos fans. Tebow nation is alot bigger than Bronco fans. He's opened up a sh?t storm that won't die down anytime soon. Oh well he brought this on himself.

Maybe he thinks Broncos fan will stick with him and the Tebow fans will follow Tim when/if he cuts him loose

Alot of drama for a 3 games win streak

jhns
11-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Tebow isn't ripping the fan base apart, it's Tebow fans pissing Broncos fans off. I like Tebow. I think he needs work and wasn't ready to start this season. In Tebow's fans mind I'm a hater cause of that reason. Now pretty much any bad thought I have on Tebow is cause of those nut jobs.

No, that just means you are stupid.

TheReverend
11-22-2011, 12:49 PM

Comparing him to a quitter will do that ;)

Bronco Yoda
11-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Nobodiez putz der Teboz in zee corner

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_luxxdahvmv1qeqx7ko1_r1_1280.gif?AWSAccessKe yId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1322081293&Signature=%2F8J3vFv3BWEv1eIewFhHSHBjG2I%3D

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah, being at the game last Thursday and listening to the crowd at the end of the game... it's obvious Tebow is ripping this fan base to pieces.:kiddingme

Yea i was at the game... I listened to people all the way from South Dakota to Denver argue about Tebow. And then at the game i listened to it, and then after the game at the bar, the diner at 12 am, and the motel the next morning. Oh and today on the mane.

Don't get me wrong i loved when the team won at the end, and I went crazy when Tebow scored, and i loved it even more when Von Miller destroyed Sanchez on the final drive, but I still want them to continue the search for a better QB, and that pisses off a lot of people.

DBroncos4life
No, that just means you are stupid.

Tebow is so ready we are running a read option O in the NFL LOL. Shut the **** up dude I don't give a **** about you and your "takes". In fact welcome to the ignore list.

BroncoBeavis
Maybe he thinks Broncos fan will stick with him and the Tebow fans will follow Tim when/if he cuts him loose

If Elway cuts Tebow loose after turning around another likely 3-13ish season just to sentence us to another two or three years of Bradford-Rams style 'rebuilding' he's toast. I don't care what his name is. The empty seats will speak for themselves.

Simple Jake
11-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Good point man.. we should get rid of our QB so it doesn't make normal Bronco fans like yourself look bad

jhns
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Tebow is so ready we are running a read option O in the NFL LOL. Shut the **** up dude I don't give a **** about you and your "takes". In fact welcome to the ignore list.

He took a 1-4 team to 4-1. Clearly Orton is the better option!

What a clown.

Simple Jake
11-22-2011, 12:55 PM

Is your favorite worde "jerkoff" by any chance?

DBroncos4life
11-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Comparing him to a quitter will do that ;)

I know you are a Broncos fan. I know you like Tebow. Half these clowns could careless about the Broncos and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tebow. It's those posters that are pissing off Broncos fans. I mean that vine guy!!! I want to drive up to Chadron and turn off his power so he can't post anymore **** that makes ME look bad because I'm from Nebraska!!

PS all Young does is win games....when he isn't quiting on the team

BroncoBeavis
11-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Don't get me wrong i loved when the team won at the end, and I went crazy when Tebow scored, and i loved it even more when Von Miller destroyed Sanchez on the final drive, but I still want them to continue the search for a better QB, and that pisses off a lot of people.

Unfortunately finding a QB isn't like buying a used car off the lot. You could spend 5 1st rounders and still end up with less than what you potentially already have. We don't yet know how good Tebow will be. It's been 8 games.

For example, who would you take today? Tebow or Gabbert?

Bronco Yoda
11-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Broncos win back to back games against their hated rivals (Fadiers & Chefs)...and a good time was later had by all

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu5lrb5yBL1qzmowao1_500.gif

Peoples Champ
11-22-2011, 01:00 PM

Its simple, just go out and find the next aaron rodgers or tom brady, its easy to find them

Gort
11-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Is your favorite worde "jerkoff" by any chance?

Oh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman...

http://www.deliberationroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Bill-Murray-Caddyshack.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Unfortunately finding a QB isn't like buying a used car off the lot. You could spend 5 1st rounders and still end up with less than what you potentially already have. We don't yet know how good Tebow will be. It's been 8 games.

For example, who would you take today? Tebow or Gabbert?

I think Gabbert would do well in Denver. I haven't watched a ton of jags games but from what I have seen he is a better passer than Tebow, and a better athlete than Orton. I would probably take him over Tebow.

Jesterhole
11-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Tebow has done far more as a QB than Elway has as a GM. In fact, Elway has sucked badly in the front office. Would much rather get him out of there, and save his reputation, than let him continue to be in WAAAAY over his head.

TDmvp
11-22-2011, 01:04 PM
We want you gone EmpireOrange so we know how you feel.

razorwire77
11-22-2011, 01:07 PM
How true. Before the season this was all Elway talked about. Winning. This team needs to get back to winning and then he comes out with comments about Tebow I guess not knowing he's talking to more than the local Broncos fans. Tebow nation is alot bigger than Bronco fans. He's opened up a sh?t storm that won't die down anytime soon. Oh well he brought this on himself.

Alot of drama for a 3 games win streak

It's this whole twittery, 24-hour sports news cycle, stat happy mentality that has completely distorted things. You have myriad of washed up jocks and pundits all clamoring to portray NFL football like it's building a nuclear reactor. Tebow's X factor represents a threat to that. "There's no way Denver can go into the Black Hole and win with Tebow as QB." Oh wait. There is no way an NFL team can run a speed option variation and win . . . blah blah blah defensive genius Rex Ryan blah blah blah. . . Ohh wait they won?

Tebow proves that in 2011 an athletic raw kid, with big heart can win football games at the quarterback position despite having serious deficiencies throwing the football. This win streak also proves that NFL teams at times still have trouble with basic assignment football and discipline. In a weird sort of way, even if it's just temporary, Tebow has pulled back the curtain a bit on some of the mystical assumptions that people of the modern NFL. At times during the end of games, Tebow has been unstoppable running the football in a single read or run type offense. This runs counter to the identity and image that the pundits, former players turned commentators and Roger Goodell want of the modern NFL The notion that maybe, just maybe the NFL isn't as far removed from the 13-6 scores in a mud puddle and single wing offenses that they want you to believe. In the end a win is a win is a win.

Vine
11-22-2011, 01:09 PM

You liked it when the Broncos were losing.....

broncocalijohn
11-22-2011, 01:10 PM
I guess Empire wants Quinn now if it is true that ORTON is gonzo/waived. Quinn and Weber to back up.

Bronco Yoda
11-22-2011, 01:11 PM
..as the mane turns...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0x80fSqq91qanb21o1_500.gif

BroncoBeavis
I think Gabbert would do well in Denver. I haven't watched a ton of jags games but from what I have seen he is a better passer than Tebow, and a better athlete than Orton. I would probably take him over Tebow.

In his 8th start, Blaine went 10/30 for 97 yards. 30 attempts for 97 yards (plus two INTs)

You can't tell me that looked any prettier than Tebow.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d823994d5/Cushing-picks-off-Gabbert

Gort
Orton waived.

broncocalijohn
11-22-2011, 01:12 PM
I know you are a Broncos fan. I know you like Tebow. Half these clowns could careless about the Broncos and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tebow. It's those posters that are pissing off Broncos fans. I mean that vine guy!!! I want to drive up to Chadron and turn off his power so he can't post anymore **** that makes ME look bad because I'm from Nebraska!! PS all Young does is win games....when he isn't quiting on the team

Vine lives in NEbraska in a town no one has ever heard of. Good chance he has no electricity or running water anyways.

jhns
11-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Vine lives in NEbraska in a town no one has ever heard of. Good chance he has no electricity or running water anyways.

I've heard of it.

Vine
11-22-2011, 01:16 PM
I know you are a Broncos fan. I know you like Tebow. Half these clowns could careless about the Broncos and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tebow. It's those posters that are pissing off Broncos fans. I mean that vine guy!!! I want to drive up to Chadron and turn off his power so he can't post anymore **** that makes ME look bad because I'm from Nebraska!!

PS all Young does is win games....when he isn't quiting on the team

You are so full of **** and you know it. You know me very well from the ESPN Broncos board (and the Rockies board), I am a huge believer in Tebow in that I think a Tebow-tailored offense will be feared in the NFL (if he improves his passing). But I am a Broncos fan first, always have been, always will be.

frerottenextelway
11-22-2011, 01:17 PM

I think this ended well!

DBroncos4life
11-22-2011, 01:17 PM
They have a college there that is pretty good sized. Still there is some truth to what you are saying last time I heard they only had one paved street lol.

Vine
11-22-2011, 01:20 PM

Don Beebe
Danny Woodhead.
Chadron State College.

Many smaller Colorado NCAA division II schools play Chadron State in athletics as they are in the same Div II conference. So maybe a few of you have heard of the town I grew up and live in.

But yeah, a college town without modern conveniences, that makes a whole lotta sense.

DBroncos4life
11-22-2011, 01:24 PM
You are so full of **** and you know it. You know me very well from the ESPN Broncos board (and the Rockies board), I am a huge believer in Tebow in that I think a Tebow-tailored offense will be feared in the NFL (if he improves his passing). But I am a Broncos fan first, always have been, always will be.

Well you know me I guess :) Sorry if I don't remember you and if I think your takes are more pro Tebow.

oubronco
11-22-2011, 01:25 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm1mahYozc1qg945w.gif

oubronco
11-22-2011, 01:26 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfefunCXtn1qd2ktw.gif

jhns
11-22-2011, 01:28 PM
What I find funny:

I did see Tebow fans turning some against Tebow. Now, Tebow haters are turning everyone against Elway and Fox.

theAPAOps5
11-22-2011, 01:29 PM
LOUD VOICES

Popps
11-22-2011, 01:29 PM

It didn't start well.

Vine
11-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Well you know me I guess :) Sorry if I don't remember you and if I think your takes are more pro Tebow.

You know me. Anyone with Vine part of a screename on the ESPN Broncos board you can think of?

Bronco Yoda
11-22-2011, 01:33 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/bookshop/pic/003kqet0

DBroncos4life
11-22-2011, 01:34 PM
You know me. Anyone with Vine part of a screename on the ESPN Broncos board you can think of?

Sportsvine??

epicSocialism4tw
11-22-2011, 01:35 PM

You got it wrong.

The front office apparently wanted Orton gone.

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 01:36 PM
In his 8th start, Blaine went 10/30 for 97 yards. 30 attempts for 97 yards (plus two INTs)

You can't tell me that looked any prettier than Tebow.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d823994d5/Cushing-picks-off-Gabbert

I think he would do well in Denver. I think he passes better than Tebow, and can move well. The single game you picked out was against the Statistical best defense in the league. How Tebow plays has been effective but never pretty. Im not going to argue about Gabbert as he does not play for the Broncos and the chances of him playing for them are almost zero.

Vine
11-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Sportsvine??

That's me.

DBroncos4life
11-22-2011, 01:39 PM
That's me.

Well I'll be. ROFL! Sorry I questioned you man!!

go_broncos
11-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Well..you got your wish.
Orton is waived now.

broncswin
11-22-2011, 01:47 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI2EoQuOlkpInRI--Xnz44lAgRHnQMJC0P49DFJyrJNZPHPL3qyw

broncswin
11-22-2011, 01:51 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI-jw64VxjGKy3U0ApusHGvsdt3MGvi3Iz3jGb_YMLMKJMHaKohA

broncswin
11-22-2011, 01:54 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSCtE-rc96vJ-Tr_87m3mi3Pa96xATbwpPu5mlK5ZUljEBnb_L

BroncoBeavis
11-22-2011, 02:04 PM
I think he would do well in Denver. I think he passes better than Tebow, and can move well. The single game you picked out was against the Statistical best defense in the league. How Tebow plays has been effective but never pretty. Im not going to argue about Gabbert as he does not play for the Broncos and the chances of him playing for them are almost zero.

No need to argue. There's just nothing about Gabbert that shows he's more of a lock as a successful NFL QB than Tebow, even though he was taken much higher in the draft.

Maybe both will be great. Maybe neither will pan out. But you don't have anyone in Jacksonville talking about finding a better QB, even after their 3-7 start, (and some pretty ****ty performances from Gabbert)

Vine
11-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Well I'll be. ROFL! Sorry I questioned you man!!

That's ok. I thought that you were, and would like to think that you are above a lot that vile that permeates this forum.

eddie mac
11-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Elway the player = a God

Elway the player evaluator = a ****ing rookie

Bronx33
11-22-2011, 04:22 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7564/dogeatspoop.jpg

Bronx33
11-22-2011, 04:33 PM
You kidding!!!!

I wanted al davis to live forever and the dick let me down.

OrangeSe7en
11-22-2011, 04:35 PM

OK, and now it's time to take off the clown shoes.

EmpireOrange
11-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Tebow has done far more as a QB than Elway has as a GM. In fact, Elway has sucked badly in the front office. Would much rather get him out of there, and save his reputation, than let him continue to be in WAAAAY over his head.

TRASH!!! Go back to swamp you backwards dill hole!

This what I'm talking about, a freaking Tebow jerkoff right here in the flesh. This fartsmeller hasn't a freaking clue what the Broncos are all about. I'll take 5 superbowls, the winniest team in the AFC at his retirement, and two blinging rings over a kid who came back for his second year a worst passer than he was his rookie season. A kid who decided that building hospitals in overseas and writing the memiors of a 24 year old college football player was more important than getting better and winning the starting position. Elway has had 1 draft - where he hit at least 1 home run with Miller - and he has been around football, scouting talent, and quarterbacking his whole life. Elway is the VP to be the guardian of the tradition of Broncos football. That is why he is here. Bowlen has illness, and the last 8 or so years the Broncos have fallen to pathetic. Elway is here to protect what is left of, retore, and preserve the greatness of the Broncos. A greatness that he built! Tebow is a road show. His fans or moe rons. This Tebow thing is not Broncos, its a freaking road show. And attacking Elway is the final straw. Its time to get these clowns out of here. Time for you to go, Jestnutz!

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2011, 04:38 PM

This what I'm talking about, a freaking Tebow jerkoff right here in the flesh. This fartsmeller hasn't a freaking clue what the Broncos are all about. I'll take 5 superbowls, the winniest team in the AFC at his retirement, and two blinging rings over a kid who came back for his second year a worst passer than he was his rookie season. A kid who decided that building hospitals in overseas and writing the memiors of a 24 year old college football player was more important than getting better and winning the starting position. Elway has had 1 draft - where he hit at least 1 home run with Miller - and he has been around football, scouting talent, and quarterbacking his whole life. Elway is the VP to be the guardian of the tradition of Broncos football. That is why he is here. Bowlen has illness, and the last 8 or so years the Broncos have fallen to pathetic. Elway is here to protect what is left of, retore, and preserve the greatness of the Broncos. A greatness that he built! Tebow is a road show. His fans or moe rons. This Tebow thing is not Broncos, its a freaking road show. And attacking Elway is the final straw. Its time to get these clowns out of here. Time for you to go, Jestnutz!

You had me at fartsmeller. Dude, awesome putdown.

Turd_Ferguson
11-22-2011, 04:45 PM
No need to argue. There's just nothing about Gabbert that shows he's more of a lock as a successful NFL QB than Tebow, even though he was taken much higher in the draft.

Maybe both will be great. Maybe neither will pan out. But you don't have anyone in Jacksonville talking about finding a better QB, even after their 3-7 start, (and some pretty ****ty performances from Gabbert)

Why do you think that is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8zl7f_P9h0

Maybe this is a clue?

Bronx33
11-22-2011, 04:46 PM
OMG that's some funny stuff just when i think the mane is tapped out somebody raises their hand and does the miss clifton.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HKKkOChpXeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mustangtoby
11-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Wow, this is EPIC

HILife
11-22-2011, 04:50 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1MLry6Cn_D4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

epicSocialism4tw
11-22-2011, 04:50 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ze5-XzyMZqY/TZPTbiuDa4I/AAAAAAAAAG0/e6t526R6ZAE/s1600/exploding_head_.jpg

epicSocialism4tw
11-22-2011, 04:52 PM
You had me at fartsmeller. Dude, awesome putdown.

You forgot to mention "dillhole"...a callback to Beavis.

Bronx33
11-22-2011, 04:55 PM
I will bet this thread goes viral.

brncs_fan
11-22-2011, 05:00 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/Footy.gif

Dr. Broncenstein
11-22-2011, 05:02 PM
You forgot to mention "dillhole"...a callback to Beavis.

Are you threatening me?

TheReverend
11-22-2011, 05:02 PM
A kid who decided that building hospitals in overseas was more important than getting better and winning the starting position.!

http://thxforthe.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/perspective-prettydamnimportant-small.jpg

epicSocialism4tw
11-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Are you threatening me?

He needs TP for his exploded head.

Pony Boy
11-22-2011, 07:53 PM

I see why they call you turd

TDmvp
11-22-2011, 07:55 PM
http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tumblr_ld8vqlswbv1qdfds3o1_500.gif
At this thread

Armchair Bronco
11-22-2011, 08:03 PM
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/09/08/watermelon-of-pain.gif

Pony Boy
11-22-2011, 08:11 PM

Steve Sewell
11-22-2011, 08:11 PM
You kidding!!!!

You want to dude who punked the **** out of your sorry ass team in their own building to stay with the Broncos? rofl

gunns
11-22-2011, 08:21 PM
I tend to like most of What Elway has done. Some of the things I was skeptical of have turned out pretty good. That said, Elway isn't above reproach. He's a rookie pesudo-GM in his first year and has not handled every situation with the greatest of delicacy. I also think its important to remember they made the decision to do this full transparency thing and so they have to live with the ramifications of that kind of open speech policy.

None of the above makes Elway any less of an awesome QB for the Broncos historically. I think people can disagree with Elway on Tebow and still be Elway fans.

No there is no problem with disagreeing with Elway the VP. No one is perfect. It's the trashing of Elway, mainly because he see's Tebow for what he is and isn't and doesn't slobber all over him like they do. That winning team out there is the one Elway put out there and it isn't one guy doing the winning, it's that entire team.

ICON
11-22-2011, 08:58 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lels9kVMyv1qf0pa0.gif

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lelrrrZXXG1qf0pa0.gif

OrangeSe7en
11-22-2011, 09:09 PM
No there is no problem with disagreeing with Elway the VP. No one is perfect. It's the trashing of Elway, mainly because he see's Tebow for what he is and isn't and doesn't slobber all over him like they do. That winning team out there is the one Elway put out there and it isn't one guy doing the winning, it's that entire team.

Actually, the bigger problem is that whenever people disagree with Elway, there are people that call this "trashing" Elway. Just look at the OP. No matter what amount of tact is used, according to him, if you disagree with Elway, you're anti-Broncos/trashing Elway/etc.

SoCalBronco
11-22-2011, 09:37 PM

GB2

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-22-2011, 10:15 PM
A kid who decided that building hospitals in overseas and writing the memiors of a 24 year old college football player was more important than getting better and winning the starting position <---- should he of instead bought some blow and hookers ?
maybe have a who can drink the most contest with orton. or start his own dog fighting ring?

ZONA
11-22-2011, 10:54 PM

just another clown who thinks he has it all figured out, lol

spdirty
11-22-2011, 11:17 PM

I was going to post something similar to what orange stated but figured that was beating a dead horse after reading this.

What makes my blood boil, and what should make all broncos fans blood boil, is when you hear about or read the Teboners say and post the most vile stuff about Elway. Or to Elway. Now I know The Duke can handle it, but when it comes from supposed "Bronco fans" it's disturbing to me.

I for one am very confident that in 3-5 years Elway will have this team Super Bowl competitive and had he been hired in '09 immediately after Shanny got fired we would be talking Super Bowl right now.

Yes he's a rookie in regards to this job description, yes he has made some minor mistakes, but do people really think he has this team headed in the wrong direction? People need to pull their heads out.

And as for Tebow, I'll buy into him as our QBOTF about 2 seconds after Elway does. Meaning once he stops throwing like a girl and is better than say the 32nd best passer of all starting qbs in this league. I hope he can but I'll have to see it first.

DarkHorse30
11-22-2011, 11:26 PM
And as for Tebow, I'll buy into him as our QBOTF about 2 seconds after Elway does. Meaning once he stops throwing like a girl and is better than say the 32nd best passer of all starting qbs in this league. I hope he can but I'll have to see it first.

Since it's charger week, I take exception to your comment. Only Rivers throws like a girl in the NFL.

32nd passer, but 1st best runner. Sounds like our 2nd superbowl year.....when TD was winning us another SB while John watched.

....this is the "say something to piss somebody off" thread, right?

Paladin
11-22-2011, 11:27 PM
I was going to post something similar to what orange stated but figured that was beating a dead horse after reading this.

What makes my blood boil, and what should make all broncos fans blood boil, is when you hear about or read the Teboners say and post the most vile stuff about Elway. Or to Elway. Now I know The Duke can handle it, but when it comes from supposed "Bronco fans" it's disturbing to me.

I for one am very confident that in 3-5 years Elway will have this team Super Bowl competitive and had he been hired in '09 immediately after Shanny got fired we would be talking Super Bowl right now.

Yes he's a rookie in regards to this job description, yes he has made some minor mistakes, but do people really think he has this team headed in the wrong direction? People need to pull their heads out.

QFT

Agamemnon
11-23-2011, 08:32 AM
I love Elway the QB.

Elway the football exec? Yeah not so much...

oubronco
11-23-2011, 08:39 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/3204840swsw.gif

zdoor
11-23-2011, 08:39 AM

Have you watched the Jags games? Gabbert looks scared ****less to me and his stats are no better than Tebow...

zdoor
11-23-2011, 08:43 AM
http://thxforthe.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/perspective-prettydamnimportant-small.jpg

LOL

BroncoBeavis
11-23-2011, 08:45 AM
Yes he's a rookie in regards to this job description, yes he has made some minor mistakes, but do people really think he has this team headed in the wrong direction? People need to pull their heads out..

I'd say up until Tebow stormed back in the second half of that SD game, you would've had a hard time finding many people saying we were headed in the right direction.

And the Orton offseason clusterfrack was more than a minor mistake. It was a series of boneheaded moves, all for a guy who'd only end up making it it for 4 1/2 games and was cut after 10.

bendog
11-23-2011, 08:45 AM
I don't know about this thread, but if you think about it, Tebow isn't gonna be one of those left behind.

Garcia Bronco
11-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Elway is a HOF quarterback

Elway is a rookie VP of Operations or whatever his title is

He did run an AFL team for several years and won a championship. I would call that job experience.

TJ96
11-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Check out this song (http://thexlog.com/201111231046/xtra-point-football/nfl/tim-tebow-song-parody/)about Tebow. Pretty hilarious!

Agamemnon
11-23-2011, 08:54 AM
He did run an AFL team for several years and won a championship. I would call that job experience.

Kind of like managing a McDonalds makes someone qualified to be a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Job experience... ::)

Dagmar
11-23-2011, 08:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NFPJt.jpg

DrFate
11-23-2011, 08:56 AM

I guess that is fair, Garcia - but if someone said 'player X was a great RB in the AFL' nobody would simply assume that translates to NFL success

I'm getting a little tired of people (mainly the media) saying 'who knows more about NFL QB play than John Elway?!?' That's a bunch of BS. In my view, he's the greatest NFL QB of all time. That doesn't mean he knows jack about scouting/coaching quarterbacks. Elway had rare physical gifts - he didn't rely on his brain.

The best players often make lousy coaches (think of players like Magic Johnson or Ted Williams). I hope Elway succeeds at a high level in his job - but his QB time or AFL experience certainly doesn't guarantee it.

oubronco
11-23-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/ani_cartman-fart.gif

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Actually, the bigger problem is that whenever people disagree with Elway, there are people that call this "trashing" Elway. Just look at the OP. No matter what amount of tact is used, according to him, if you disagree with Elway, you're anti-Broncos/trashing Elway/etc.

You got it wrong, its not simply disagreeing with Elway its the low blows that have been vollied at Elway via twitter and other forms. Nobody gives a crap who disagrees with him, its the image that Denver is throwing Elway to the side as a know-nothing hack over Tebow and some mindless believe if 60 yard passing per game QB is taking us anywhere. People need to take a step back and realize that Elway doesn't need to be in the position he is in. He is here because he loves the Broncos and is the only one left post McDaniels era who the city has ties to the glory years and pride of Denver Bronco football. If its true that the lowest voices are the minority, then so be it; however, if its the fact that Denver has become sperm banks for Tebow awesomeness and rebuffing Elway, Cowherd is correct in saying that Denver is irrelevant with the exception of guy and deserves everything they've gotten the last 8 years and will get the next decades. Siding with Tebowners over Elway is a classless, and frankly bush league thing to do. Denver at one time was a world-class sports city, now it seems it is Cleveland.

jhns
11-23-2011, 09:17 AM
You got it wrong, its not simply disagreeing with Elway its the low blows that have been vollied at Elway via twitter and other forms. Nobody gives a crap who disagrees with him, its the image that Denver is throwing Elway to the side as a know-nothing hack over Tebow and some mindless believe if 60 yard passing per game QB is taking us anywhere. People need to take a step back and realize that Elway doesn't need to be in the position he is in. He is here because he loves the Broncos and is the only one left post McDaniels era who the city has ties to the glory years and pride of Denver Bronco football. If its true that the lowest voices are the minority, then so be it; however, if its the fact that Denver has become sperm banks for Tebow awesomeness and rebuffing Elway, Cowherd is correct in saying that Denver is irrelevant with the exception of guy and deserves everything they've gotten the last 8 years and will get the next decades. Siding with Tebowners over Elway is a classless, and frankly bush league thing to do. Denver at one time was a world-class sports city, now it seems it is Cleveland.

You are a clown and clearly don't care about the success of this franchise. It is very funny when McFans try to play this "Im the bestest fan ever" card. Not only does it show how stupid you are, it also shows how classless you are.

Agamemnon
11-23-2011, 09:18 AM

If Elway doesn't want to be seen as a "know-nothing hack" he really needs to stop acting like one. Elway is getting bashed by everyone right now (Broncos fans, non-Bronco fans, and the national media), and rightfully so. You don't say the crap he said about Tebow about any of your players when you are a football exec, especially when your team is finally starting to win. You just don't. Not to the media anyway. The last thing this team needed right now amidst all the positivity was this crap, and Elway did it anyway. It's not defensible. It just isn't.

Again, loving Elway the player has nothing to do with holding him accountable for being a dumb**** as a football exec. So just get over it.

bendog
11-23-2011, 09:21 AM
It's true. Elway's comments have made the broncos a national joke. I'm weeping as I type.

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=DrFate;3386090]....I'm getting a little tired of people (mainly the media) saying 'who knows more about NFL QB play than John Elway?!?' That's a bunch of BS. In my view, he's the greatest NFL QB of all time. That doesn't mean he knows jack about scouting/coaching quarterbacks. Elway had rare physical gifts - he didn't rely on his brain...QUOTE]

Once again, here is another Tebow jerkoff showing he knows, nor cares to know, jackcrap about the Broncos. Listen here, turdburgler, John Elway grew up in a football family. His father, Jack Elway, scouted talent for Denver during its glory days, and John from a very young age grew up around the likes of Jack Elway, Jim Sweeney, Dennis Ericson and many others. Many credit Jack Elway for introducting the spread offense to college football, after he picked the offense up from John Elway's high school coach. John Elway is quarterbacking, he perfected it, and if you'd get Tebow's nutbag out of your mouth maybe you could wake up and learn something and not look like a freaking jerkoff.

Time for you to go Teboner, get on down the road. Once we trade Tebow, these tools go with him.

jhns
11-23-2011, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=DrFate;3386090]
Once again, here is another Tebow jerkoff showing he knows, nor cares to know, jackcrap about the Broncos. Listen here, turdburgler, John Elway grew up in a football family. His father, Jack Elway, scouted talent for Denver during its glory days, and John from a very young age grew up around the likes of Jack Elway, Jim Sweeney, Dennis Ericson and many others. Many credit Jack Elway for introducting the spread offense to college football, after he picked the offense up from John Elway's high school coach. John Elway is quarterbacking, he perfected it, and if you'd get Tebow's nutbag out of your mouth maybe you could wake up and learn something and not look like a freaking jerkoff.

Time for you to go Teboner, get on down the road. Once we trade Tebow, these tools go with him.

This team is 1-4 with Elways choice at QB. What a great judge of talent!

You fail.

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 09:31 AM
If Elway doesn't want to be seen as a "know-nothing hack" he really needs to stop acting like one. Elway is getting bashed by everyone right now (Broncos fans, non-Bronco fans, and the national media), and rightfully so. You don't say the crap he said about Tebow about any of your players when you are a football exec, especially when your team is finally starting to win. You just don't. Not to the media anyway. The last thing this team needed right now amidst all the positivity was this crap, and Elway did it anyway. It's not defensible. It just isn't.

Again, loving Elway the player has nothing to do with holding him accountable for being a dumb**** as a football exec. So just get over it.

Wake up douche bag, Elway isn't getting trashed by anybody but Teboners. Most of the media agrees with Elway, and his handling of Tebow. Since when dose somebody hand the starting QB job to a guy who hasn't earned it? Elway has been up front and honest with everybody. Tebow has real limitations playing QB. If you tell me that he simply "wins", you are telling me that you know nothing about football. The Broncos won those games, John Fox and Dennis Allen won those games. They were close, and could have been L because of Tebow's limitations. Elway is stating that. He is the worst 3rd down QB in the league, anybody else but Tebow would have been bench. And anybody else, but Tebow, who had as bad of a training camp as Tebow, would have been cut. Elway can't hitch his wagon so to speak long term to Tebow until he SHOWS HE CAN PLAY QB IN THE NFL. Why is that so offensive to "Bronco Fans". Its not, its offend retarded Teboners, not real bronco fans. Therefore its time to trade this guy, get Teboners out of Broncos nation and get back to winning superbowls.

bendog
11-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Wake up douche bag, Elway isn't getting trashed by anybody but Teboners. Most of the media agrees with Elway, and his handling of Tebow. Since when dose somebody hand the starting QB job to a guy who hasn't earned it? Elway has been up front and honest with everybody. Tebow has real limitations playing QB. If you tell me that he simply "wins", you are telling me that you know nothing about football. The Broncos won those games, John Fox and Dennis Allen won those games. They were close, and could have been L because of Tebow's limitations. Elway is stating that. He is the worst 3rd down QB in the league, anybody else but Tebow would have been bench. And anybody else, but Tebow, who had as bad of a training camp as Tebow, would have been cut. Elway can't hitch his wagon so to speak long term to Tebow until he SHOWS HE CAN PLAY QB IN THE NFL. Why is that so offensive to "Bronco Fans". Its not, its offend retarded Teboners, not real bronco fans. Therefore its time to trade this guy, get Teboners out of Broncos nation and get back to winning superbowls.

Stop it. Facts must fit preconcieved notions. It's a tebow rule.

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=EmpireOrange;3386126]

This team is 1-4 with Elways choice at QB. What a great judge of talent!

You fail.

With the only QB on the roster he inherited. Its called rebuilding. You're g@y.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 09:34 AM

Again, loving Elway the player has nothing to do with holding him accountable for being a dumb**** as a football exec. So just get over it.really,like who? I've seen alot of tebownites bash him for it. skip bayless being one but most simply say elway is being honest.

KO5K
11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm getting a little tired of people (mainly the media) saying 'who knows more about NFL QB play than John Elway?!?' That's a bunch of BS. In my view, he's the greatest NFL QB of all time. That doesn't mean he knows jack about scouting/coaching quarterbacks. Elway had rare physical gifts - he didn't rely on his brain.

I'd agree with this.

Just ask yourself, how many teams would hire John Elway as a scout/talent evaluator?

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
It's true. Elway's comments have made the broncos a national joke. I'm weeping as I type.

Elway is the ONLY one who gives this franchise any crediablity anymore, Teboner.

KO5K
11-23-2011, 09:38 AM
skip bayless being one but most simply say elway is being honest.

Just look at the way Elway handled interviews in regards to Orton's play earlier in the year compared to the way he talks about Tebow.

Agamemnon
11-23-2011, 09:38 AM

I work nights and just spent most of the night listening to sports radio, and people are ripping Elway big time nationally. Not because they are Tebow fans. Many actually said they agreed with what Elway actually said. They are ripping him because a football exec doesn't need to criticize his own players like that. Not to the media.

That said, don't bother responding. I'm putting you on ignore. I'm done with your bull**** posts. Leading off with "wake up douche bag" just shows you have absolutely nothing going on between your ears, and I don't have time to discuss matters with you that you clearly can't comprehend.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 09:39 AM
I work nights and just spent most of the night listening to sports radio, and people are ripping Elway big time nationally. Not because they are Tebow fans. Many actually said they agreed with what Elway actually said. They are ripping him because a football exec doesn't need to criticize his own players like that. Not to the media.

That said, don't bother responding. I'm putting you on ignore. I'm done with your bull**** posts. Leading off with "wake up douche bag" just shows you have absolutely nothing going on between your ears, and I don't have time to discuss matters with you that you clearly can't comprehend.name some names.

vonqkilla
11-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I think when every gm heard elways comments on elway they nodded in agreement.

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 09:56 AM

That said, don't bother responding. I'm putting you on ignore. I'm done with your bull**** posts. Leading off with "wake up douche bag" just shows you have absolutely nothing going on between your ears, and I don't have time to discuss matters with you that you clearly can't comprehend.

You're station must have been stuck on teboner 101.6 because I live in New York, and listen to sports radio of many areas through out the day on tunein; and besides Skip the Monkey, there has been one other talentless hack on Yahoo who has criticized Elway. The rest have been in agreement with the Duke. Open your ears once in a while snapperhead and maybe you'll learn something, Teboner!

broncocalijohn
11-23-2011, 09:57 AM
name some names.

Well, there was Doug from Nashville, Henry from Portland and don't forget Southern Sam from Birmingham. WTF? You want him to name names from callers on sports talk radio? He was listening to the radio all night.

Gort
11-23-2011, 10:02 AM
I think when every gm heard elways comments on elway they nodded in agreement.

there's a cliche out there, often heard, usually used clumsily, but in this case it applies...

professional football people DO have a problem thinking outside of the box. we see it with our own staff. we see it with McCoy's playcalling on 3rd down. we see it with Elway and a dozen other former QBs who insist that Tebow cannot be successful just because he doesn't do things the way they have always been told things have to be done.

this is essentially the problem.

there are people who look at Tebow and see rainbows and unicorns. these people don't live in reality.

there are people who look at Tebow and see a gimmick and a joke. these people also don't live in reality.

the rest of us see a guy who has a winning edge that doesn't come along often in this league of "me first" personalities, who is still young, still needs seasoning, and practice and work on various aspects of his game, but also see that there might be greatness there if some team was willing to "think outside the box" and invest in the guy. i don't want us to just give up on him because of negative media attention. i want this team to see if they can build something really unique and really difficult to defend against, while Tebow gets a chance to learn some of the pocket passing skills that Fox and Elway and every other GM insist are required for success in this league. if they try and fail, i'm ok with it. if they refuse to try, then i reserve the right to call Elway a dick.

Agamemnon
Well, there was Doug from Nashville, Henry from Portland and don't forget Southern Sam from Birmingham. WTF? You want him to name names from callers on sports talk radio? He was listening to the radio all night.

I was actually talking about the hosts. Petros and Money being one, and the guy covering for JT the Brick. Most of the callers were down on it as well. But whatever. You guys keep thinking Elway didn't look like a schmuck to most outside observers with his negative comments about a player on his team during a winning streak. To each their own...

EmpireOrange
I love Elway the QB.

Elway the football exec? Yeah not so much...

Anybody trashing Elway by Week 11 of the first season on the job is not a Bronco fan and know jackcrap about the Broncos. You're a teboner cloaking yourself in the orange and blue and quite frankly with the episodes of attacking Elway, I'm taking the crap personal now. Line is drawn in the sand: Teboners on one side, Bronco fans on the other. Elway's way or its the highway jerkoff sooner or later you're gonna realize that and wake up saying to you're self "Man, if I had just shut up let the Tebow in Denver thing playout and no disrespected Mr. Elway; Tebow probably wouldn't be fill-in college football analyst on Gator radio right now."

All Teboners must hang!

Gort
11-23-2011, 10:04 AM
You're station must have been stuck on teboner 101.6 because I live in New York, and listen to sports radio of many areas through out the day on tunein; and besides Skip the Monkey, there has been one other talentless hack on Yahoo who has criticized Elway. The rest have been in agreement with the Duke. Open your ears once in a while snapperhead and maybe you'll learn something, Teboner!

of course you live in New York. you come across as a typical NY'er. and that ain't a compliment.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Anybody trashing Elway by Week 11 of the first season on the job is not a Bronco fan and know jackcrap about the Broncos. You're a teboner cloaking yourself in the orange and blue and quite frankly with the episodes of attacking Elway, I'm taking the crap personal now. Line is drawn in the sand: Teboners on one side, Bronco fans on the other. Elway's way or its the highway jerkoff sooner or later you're gonna realize that and wake up saying to you're self "Man, if I had just shut up let the Tebow in Denver thing playout and no disrespected Mr. Elway; Tebow probably wouldn't be fill-in college football analyst on Gator radio right now."

All Teboners must hang!

Serious question:

Does mommy and/or daddy know you are ditching school right now?

broncocalijohn
11-23-2011, 10:06 AM

All Teboners must hang!

So we have your kind and then we have JHNS and his stupid McFans reference to anyone that doesnt agree with him. This should be a fun forum regardless where we end up!
As for taking this personal, you sound like a great guy to be around for the upcoming holidays. It is football and not real life. Please don't be like a Faiders fan.

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 10:07 AM
of course you live in New York. you come across as a typical NY'er. and that ain't a compliment.

I'm from Denver dippitydoo; but now live in New York the capital of the world. If you can make here, you can make anywhere. The city is freaking awesome! So, its is a compliment jerky

Agamemnon
11-23-2011, 10:08 AM

What's funny is that the guy's I listed are anything but Denver-centric. They barely ever talk about the Broncos honestly. But they were pretty hard on Elway on this one. And for good reason.

And anyway, it isn't about what he said. It's about the fact that he had no business saying it about a young, developing QB during a win streak. Not as a football exec for the Broncos. It was just stupid. Period.

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 10:09 AM
So we have your kind and then we have JHNS and his stupid McFans reference to anyone that doesnt agree with him. This should be a fun forum regardless where we end up!
As for taking this personal, you sound like a great guy to be around for the upcoming holidays. It is football and not real life. Please don't be like a Faiders fan.

The Broncos are personal, if you were you Bronco fan I wouldn't have to explain that to you. What the hell you doing on Bronco board all day long anyway? Why don't you go to the huffington post or something with your "high-brow" bad self? Putz!

EmpireOrange
11-23-2011, 10:11 AM
What's funny is that the guy's I listed are anything but Denver-centric. They barely ever talk about the Broncos honestly. But they were pretty hard on Elway on this one. And for good reason.

And anyway, it isn't about what he said. It's about the fact that he had no business saying it about a young, developing QB during a win streak. Not as a football exec for the Broncos. It was just stupid. Period.

Do some research genius, before you Teboners pizzed me off all I ever did was post Broncos specific facts. Look it up, dipsh!t!

AlphaSeirra
11-23-2011, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=DrFate;3386090]....I'm getting a little tired of people (mainly the media) saying 'who knows more about NFL QB play than John Elway?!?' That's a bunch of BS. In my view, he's the greatest NFL QB of all time. That doesn't mean he knows jack about scouting/coaching quarterbacks. Elway had rare physical gifts - he didn't rely on his brain...QUOTE]

Given EVERY ADVANTAGE that they could supply, it still took future HoF QB P. Manning 7 seasons to take the Colts to a SB and win it.

In the 1983 NFL Draft, Elway was drafted by the Colts but he whined and refused to play until traded to the Broncos.
John SUCKED as a Rookie QB with a 46 comp%, a 54 PER and a ton of Ints to get his LOSING W/L record.

IF Tebow was not ready with a 50% comp, 82.1 PER, 5 TD's to 3 Ints, plus a 5.3 ypc & 6 Rushing TD's,
then what would you reasonably say about Elway's rookie season especially with way more help than Tim has had?

1986 Elway/Broncos lost the SB to the Giants 39 to 20 (-19).

1987 in Elway's 2nd shot at the SB he was 14 out of 38, 36.8% for 257 yards and 1 TD, with 3 Ints.
Apparently, even after several years of development, Elway could still SUCK & LOSE 42 - 10 (-32).

1988 went 8-8 after years of training as an NFL QB.

1989 Made it back to the SB, but San Francisco blew out Denver 55-10 (-45), the most lopsided score in Super Bowl history.
Elway scored the only TD for his team on a three-yard run, his performance was exceptionally abysmal:
10 of 26, 38.5% for only 108 yards with ZERO TD passes but he threw away 2 Ints.

After that it took HoF QB Saint John and the Broncos 8 more years with a major coaching change before Elway finally got them back to a SB and
managed to finally win the Championship.

1998 Despite Elway completing only 11 of 22, 50%, while throwing for ZERO TDs, but 1 Int, they went on to defeat the Packers 31–24, finally winning a Super Bowl
after three failed attempts for Elway.
Looks like that 1st Elway SB win was probably due more to the defense and the Bronco running game, huh? :wiggle:

My question is, since Tebow has had a much better NFL start that Elway had,
is it just 'possible' that if Tim is given those same 15 years to get all warmed up,
that he might be able to also get the Broncos to a SB win?
Or is Tebow expected to play like a SB Champion with the little help or support from Elway/Fox that he's gotten so far?

Many Elway fans have very selective memories, and they tend to basically live in and for the past.
Most Tebow fans know and understand that ANY QB needs some time to come up to speed at the NFL level.
Most Bronco fans just have to live and deal with both/either while waiting for their next playoff berth to happen. :welcome:

Elway was not as good/consistent as some seem to believe.
Tebow is not as bad/inconsistent as some seem to believe.
Real Boats rock and learning to balance is very important no matter where you are.
And I'll disagree with either of them (JE/TT) or with any of you, when I think that what you're saying/doing is WRONG.

PS

They ARE NOT RUNNING THE UF/MEYER READ-SPREAD-OPTION OFFENSE.
I really don't think that they have the correct personal to be able to run that complicated S/O offense.
You really need exceptional 'speed' and 'intelligence' across the board to be able to successfully read and run that entire offense.

With Tebow's help, McCoy has simply added a few plays (that work) to confuse and slow down the defense, which helps the weak OL and the young receivers.
It also helps Tebow compensate for the Bronco offense missing 2 out of 3 RB's to injury most of the time.

PSS

EmpireOrange is a JERK of the 1st order,,, not a personal attack, just my own honest opinion, to which I am entitled. :wiggle:
And he certainly DOES NOT represent the large majority of long time Bronco fans. :welcome:

broncocalijohn
11-23-2011, 10:24 AM
The Broncos are personal, if you were you Bronco fan I wouldn't have to explain that to you. What the hell you doing on Bronco board all day long anyway? Why don't you go to the huffington post or something with your "high-brow" bad self? Putz!

LOL! Dude, you are hardly from Denver long enough as that NYer attitude has taken over your character. No one outside of New York thinks all **** starts in NY. Every place is not "out there" because you think you are in the center of the universe. If I was a Broncos fan? Only a few people act like you that have been a fan longer than me. I doubt you are 35 years of age which is how long I have been following the Broncos.

Do some research genius, before you Teboners pizzed me off all I ever did was post Broncos specific facts. Look it up, dip****!

Hey dip****, he is talking about the sports hosts on the radio. Figure it out, dip****!

BroncoBeavis
11-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Anyone hear any Jets VP's rip on Sanchez this week?

jhns
11-23-2011, 10:36 AM
With the only QB on the roster he inherited. Its called rebuilding. You're g@y.

1-4 with his choice. 4-1 without his choice.

Best talent evaluator ever...

No fan hates winning. You clearly aren't a fan of this team.

jhns
11-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Do some research genius, before you Teboners pizzed me off all I ever did was post Broncos specific facts. Look it up, dip****!

Awww, poor baby is going to cry.

BroncoBeavis
11-23-2011, 10:41 AM

Best talent evaluator ever...

No fan hates winning. You clearly aren't a fan of this team.

What good is winning if there isn't a skank in sight to sword? :)

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Anyone hear any Jets VP's rip on Sanchez this week?

other than rex ryan?

BroncoBeavis
11-23-2011, 10:59 AM
other than rex ryan?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/18/rex-ryan-sanchez-will-be-qb-as-long-as-i-am-here/

Rex Ryan: Sanchez will be QB “as long as I am here”

The day after the Broncos loss.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 11:12 AM

So then Tebow inserted himself into the starting lineup?

jhns
11-23-2011, 11:15 AM
So then Tebow inserted himself into the starting lineup?

Nope. Ortons incompetence pulled Orton.

Are you honestly going to argue that Orton wasn't the guy they thought was better?

TonyR
11-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Are you honestly going to argue that Orton wasn't the guy they thought was better?

No, but if you're going to keep beating this dead horse at least be accurate. The Broncos are 1-4 with the QB who looked more ready to run the offense at the beginning of the season. The 4-1 record has been accomplished primarily with a new offense being run and better defensive play.

barryr
11-23-2011, 11:30 AM
When Orton was the QB, even going back to last year, the team as a whole seemed lethargic most of the time and no real sense of urgency. That has changed since Tebow has been the QB, not to mention the defense seems to be playing its best since the change at QB. Sure, it could be just a coincidence, but I don't think so.

jhns
11-23-2011, 11:31 AM
No, but if you're going to keep beating this dead horse at least be accurate. The Broncos are 1-4 with the QB who looked more ready to run the offense at the beginning of the season. The 4-1 record has been accomplished primarily with a new offense being run and better defensive play.

Better defensive play that suddenly started in the second half of the SD game...

I am being 100% accurate. Their best chance to win was not the teams best chance to win. This was very obvious to me. They should be smarter than I am when it comes to talent evaluation.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 11:38 AM
When Orton was the QB, even going back to last year, the team as a whole seemed lethargic most of the time and no real sense of urgency. That has changed since Tebow has been the QB, not to mention the defense seems to be playing its best since the change at QB. Sure, it could be just a coincidence, but I don't think so.it is,the defense has started to gel playing in a new defensive scheme. also with elvis getting his legs back under him from not playing last yr.& the impact miller has had so far. the diiference with elvis vs without elvis is pretty significant.

jhns
11-23-2011, 11:41 AM
it is,the defense has started to gel playing in a new defensive scheme. also with elvis getting his legs back under him from not playing last yr.& the impact miller has had so far. the diiference with elvis vs without elvis is pretty significant.

Yeah! Elvis suddenly got better at halftime in the SD game! He also magically got better for the last few games of last season, when the same thing happened!

Some people are born with fully functional brains, some aren't.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Yeah! Elvis suddenly got better at halftime in the SD game! He also magically got better for the last few games of last season, when the same thing happened!

How is that any more ridiculous than your theory that inserting Tebow in the lineup instantly improved the defense?!? Look, I know you're a simpleton but it isn't this simple. The offense they're running with Tebow is certainly a factor, but as the NYJ game showed it's not the only factor.

jhns
11-23-2011, 11:48 AM
How is that any more ridiculous than your theory that inserting Tebow in the lineup instantly improved the defense?!? Look, I know you're a simpleton but it isn't this simple. The offense they're running with Tebow is certainly a factor, but as the NYJ game showed it's not the only factor.

LOL

The defense suddenly improves every time Tebow is in... You don't even try to make sense anymore.

The defense is good. They were good before. Tebow allows them to be good. Orton used to screw them. The difference is Tebow vs Orton playing QB.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah! Elvis suddenly got better at halftime in the SD game! He also magically got better for the last few games of last season, when the same thing happened!Some people are born with fully functional brains, some aren't.

hey dumb-ass, elvis didn't play last season. I guess you weren't one of the lucky ones to have a fully functional brain. if you were a broncos fan you would've known that.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 11:52 AM
LOL

The defense suddenly improves every time Tebow is in... You don't even try to make sense anymore.

The defense is good. They were good before. Tebow allows them to be good. Orton used to screw them. The difference is Tebow vs Orton playing QB.

tebow didn't do anything to help the defense the last game with 3/13 3rd down conversion rate.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Tebow allows them to be good. Orton used to screw them. The difference is Tebow vs Orton playing QB.

Again, there's no sense arguing with someone who thinks this is the only thing going on. Did you even watch the Jets game? How is contstantly failing to score on drives starting on the Jet's half of the field, converting 3/14 3rd and 4th downs, going 3 and out multiple times, scoring 10 points, and gaining 229 yards helping the defense?

jhns
11-23-2011, 11:54 AM
hey dumb-ass, elvis didn't play last season. I guess you weren't one of the lucky ones to have a fully functional brain. if you were a broncos fan you would've known that.

That was the point dumbass...

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Again, there's no sense arguing with someone who thinks this is the only thing going on. Did you even watch the Jets game? How is contstantly failing to score on drives starting on the Jet's half of the field, converting 3/14 3rd and 4th downs, going 3 and out multiple times, scoring 10 points, and gaining 229 yards helping the defense?I think they had something like 8 staight 3 & outs.

jhns
11-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Again, there's no sense arguing with someone who thinks this is the only thing going on. Did you even watch the Jets game? How is contstantly failing to score on drives starting on the Jet's half of the field, converting 3/14 3rd and 4th downs, going 3 and out multiple times, scoring 10 points, and gaining 229 yards helping the defense?

Suddenly got better at the half in the SD game. Suddenly got better for the last three games of last season.

Clearly everything but Tebow can be credited...

Sad little Orton fanboys.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 11:57 AM
That was the point dumbass...

Elvis was a great player long before Tebow came around. You again prove to be a pathetic excuse of a broncos fan.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 11:57 AM
I think they had something like 8 staight 3 & outs.

jhns (and he's not alone) will tell you that 3 and outs are better than points because they help you win the field position battle. You can't make this stuff up.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Suddenly got better at the half in the SD game. Suddenly got better for the last three games of last season.

Clearly everything but Tebow can be credited...

Tebow isn't without credit, dope. But he doesn't get all the credit. Name one good QB we've beat since Tebow has been the starter.

jhns
11-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Elvis was a great player long before Tebow came around. You again prove to be a pathetic excuse of a broncos fan.

You are comically stupid.

peacepipe
11-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Tebow isn't without credit, dope. But he doesn't get all the credit. Name one good QB we've beat since Tebow has been the starter.

be careful what you ask,he may actually think rusty carson palmer,matt cassel, & mark sanchez are 1st ballot HOFers.

jhns
11-23-2011, 12:07 PM

LOL

Orton gives us the best chance to win! So intelligent.

So are you claiming the defense is only good because we played bad QBs then? All of the QBs we played before Tebow were good? Rivers was only good until halftime?

Interesting theory.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 12:09 PM
So are you claiming...

Something tells me that if you were asked to solve an equation that had more than one variable in it you'd scratch your head to the point of bleeding.

BroncoBeavis
11-23-2011, 12:18 PM

Again, back to Orton's games for sake of comparison... take away the bad field position and points off Orton turnovers, and you're more likely to see the Denver defense with similar performances to what you're seeing now.

Not that the defense isn't improving. It is. But turnovers are huge.

jhns
11-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Something tells me that if you were asked to solve an equation that had more than one variable in it you'd scratch your head to the point of bleeding.

Except I get paid to do just that.

Notice how you don't expand on what you were saying after I point out the retarded path you eere starting to go down?

What a clown.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 12:24 PM
But turnovers are huge.

Agree. But at the same time that pick 6 the Broncos D delivered didn't have much to do with Tebow. That was really the most important play of the game that gets lost in the exciting finish.

TonyR
11-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Except I get paid to do just that.

If so then you should understand that Tebow being inserted into the starting lineup isn't the only variable here. Things aren't as simple or black and white as your small (or simply biased?) mind wants them to be. Sometimes you have to view things as a rational observer and not only as a fan. You should also stop putting words in people's mouths and focus on your own.

jhns
11-23-2011, 12:49 PM
If so then you should understand that Tebow being inserted into the starting lineup isn't the only variable here. Things aren't as simple or black and white as your small (or simply biased?) mind wants them to be. Sometimes you have to view things as a rational observer and not only as a fan. You should also stop putting words in people's mouths and focus on your own.

I think I just understand this sport a lot better than you. This is obvious based on your support for all things bad the past few years. I am continually right and you still act like a clown every time I tell you something.

If Orton were to start this weekend, the defemse would suddenly start getting blamed again. This is because you are all a bunch of simpletons.

oubronco
11-23-2011, 01:03 PM
LOL

Without the defense Tebow wouldn't have had a chance for a comeback

Besides his 1 1/2 sacks, giving him 9 1/2 in 10 games this season, Miller had a career-high 10 tackles, three tackles for a loss, four hits on Sanchez, one forced fumble and one pass defensed in the Broncos’ 17-13 win against Rex Ryan’s Jets.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-23-2011, 01:11 PM
http://gridironfans.com/forums/attachments/latest-nfl-headlines/15656d1292806315-raiders-spoil-tim-tebows-1st-start-39-tebow.png
Tebow blessed the raiders then evil Al Davis was vanquished Tebow also blessed the black hole made it white with his powers

jhns
11-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Without the defense Tebow wouldn't have had a chance for a comeback

Besides his 1 1/2 sacks, giving him 9 1/2 in 10 games this season, Miller had a career-high 10 tackles, three tackles for a loss, four hits on Sanchez, one forced fumble and one pass defensed in the Broncos’ 17-13 win against Rex Ryan’s Jets.

Without Tebow, the defense wouldn't have had a chance at the comeback.