PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller, "Shoot First Ask Quetions Later"

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Great interview with Von Miller, check it out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/18/von-miller-unfazed-about-possible-fine/

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 06:40 PM
I love the answer to does the team believe they can win the west......uhhhhh i don't know! Classic i love it! Also the part where he says he looked into the stadium and everyone was celebrating. The Mile High Magic is Back!

sinuous sausage
11-18-2011, 07:08 PM
dude's just a cutie. is it me or have some members of the Broncos been getting some funky-ass questions lately? I've never heard an interviewer ask a player if he thinks his team can win ________. Couple that with the strange Fox interview last week and the Inquisition (see what I did there) the NFLN crew put Teebs through last night, and I'm just like "how about a little respect, assjockeys?"

These guys believe in each other. I love this team.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 07:11 PM
dude's just a cutie. is it me or have some members of the Broncos been getting some funky-ass questions lately? I've never heard an interviewer ask a player if he thinks his team can win ________. Couple that with the strange Fox interview last week and the Inquisition (see what I did there) the NFLN crew put Teebs through last night, and I'm just like "how about a little respect, assjockeys?"

These guys believe in each other. I love this team.

I agree! The Faulk question what do the WR say when you throw balls they can't catch in the huddle lol. They don't understand Tebow and how he infects the people around them with optimism and pride in what they do. Yeah the questions are funny, they are like backhanded digs at him and the team.

No way the Broncos can get rid of Tebow now. Seriously it would be a friggin riot all around the world, except ESPN they would say I told you so.