PDA

View Full Version : Get the #### out of Von's way...

Popps
11-18-2011, 02:15 PM
That's a tackle he's throwing to the ground, not a tight end.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fLpimht0tUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This should be the front page video for at least a week, imo.

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2008/12/14/NY0309_Honey-Baked-Ham_lg.jpg

ColoradoDarin
11-18-2011, 02:17 PM
"I'm gonna eat me some double scoop, yeah double scoop, yeah double scoops of ice cream"

Tombstone RJ
11-18-2011, 02:18 PM
makes the right tackle look silly...

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2011, 02:19 PM
I give the ensuing sack dance a 10.

Seriously, I've been looking for this all morning, as I couldn't believe my eyes when he just broomsticked that tackle decisively.

Bronco Boy
11-18-2011, 02:21 PM
fap fap fap fap

Popps
11-18-2011, 02:21 PM
I give the ensuing sack dance a 10.

Seriously, I've been looking for this all morning, as I couldn't believe my eyes when he just broomsticked that tackle decisively.

I frightened my 5 year old with my own post-sack celebration. I had ensure her daddy was OK. Can't remember the last time we had a sack like that at crunch time.

Been waiting for this kind of pass-rush since the 90's. Let's hope it can continue and get even better.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Unless the double teamed him he was in all day long. its huge to force a double team outside, it really frees up the backers. Whats funny is teams would probably like to force Miller to cover the TE, but he is so good he makes them use the TE to cover him. That my friends is how Derrick Thomas went wild on QBS and offenses. Doom is going to love playing with Miller. He may get more sacks in the long run.

Eldorado
11-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Told you it was the right tackle.

ColoradoDarin
11-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Unless the double teamed him he was in all day long. its huge to force a double team outside, it really frees up the backers. Whats funny is teams would probably like to force Miller to cover the TE, but he is so good he makes them use the TE to cover him. That my friends is how Derrick Thomas went wild on QBS and offenses. Doom is going to love playing with Miller. He may get more sacks in the long run.

Love, love, love this kid. He was beating double teams in the KC game which in turn was freeing up Doom on the other side, plus opening up the interior of the line - he instantly makes our entire defense better.

gyldenlove
11-18-2011, 02:44 PM
I frightened my 5 year old with my own post-sack celebration. I had ensure her daddy was OK. Can't remember the last time we had a sack like that at crunch time.

Been waiting for this kind of pass-rush since the 90's. Let's hope it can continue and get even better.

2 years ago Doom had a couple on 3rd downs in crunch time early on in the season.

Pick Six
11-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Well, it's at least better than the we todd did "Look at me" celebration by Jared Allen...LOL

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Love, love, love this kid. He was beating double teams in the KC game which in turn was freeing up Doom on the other side, plus opening up the interior of the line - he instantly makes our entire defense better.

It's a game of matchups and if you need 2 players to handle Von Miller on the outside then it helps another defenders not be guarded. It's that simple really. The fact the QB is also not blocking means 2 players now free to attack with no blocker on them or help in coverage. It's a huge huge advantage we have not had for a really long time.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I was sort of hoping Miller would do a Tebow down to the knee.

vonqkilla
Gif that bad boy

TheChamp24
He needs to work on his sack celebration.
Also, some numbnuts on another forum were wondering why no flag was thrown on Miller on this play for "leading with his helmet". That made me wish there was an IQ test you have to pass in order to post.

Also, I'll be fapping to this when I get home from work.

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
At the moment of contact, this is what was being posted on GangGreen message boards:

Wayne Hunter makes a great door, but a terrible wall

**** you Wayne Hunter

**** you wayne hunter you ****er

Wayne Hunter, Eric Smith, and Matt Mulligan can all go **** themselves.

I want to break so many things in my house right now.

Use a spin move? He didn't even spin....***in god awful announcers...

and Wayne hunter got DESTROYED!!!

We should be allowed to punch Hunter right in the ****ing mouth. What a prick.

KO5K
11-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Just an unbelievable play, his speed is unreal.

Only thing that could've made it better would've been if it had been on fourth down.

Binkythefrog
11-18-2011, 03:02 PM
I've been most surprised by his strength! He doesn't look big and strong like say Harrison on the Steelers, but especially on run plays he has held his own very well.

Wayne Hunter goes 6'5 and is 318.

Von Miller goes 6'3 and is 245.

24champ
11-18-2011, 03:05 PM
At the moment of contact, this is what was being posted on GangGreen message boards:

Thanks for the laughs.

Jets got some major O-line issues, they got destroyed last week vs the Patriots with an ancient Andre Carter getting 4 sacks or something.

gyldenlove
11-18-2011, 03:05 PM
I've been most surprised by his strength! He doesn't look big and strong like say Harrison on the Steelers, but especially on run plays he has held his own very well.

He is just so quick, he builds up his momentum so fast that the only way you can hope to get him is if you get your hands on him right away, once he builds up speed you are done for, tackle in the league is really quick enough to go toe to toe with him.

gyldenlove
11-18-2011, 03:06 PM
I was sort of hoping Miller would do a Tebow down to the knee.

Marcus Thomas needs to give Miller some dance moves.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/MarcusThomasDance.gif.gif

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Marcus Thomas needs to give Miller some dance moves.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/MarcusThomasDance.gif.gif

Makes me think of that song Jungle Boogie! Get Down Get Down, Get Down Get Down...Jungle Boogie!!!!!!

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Not to mention that was his you were offsides dance. I shudder to think what his i just sacked Rivers to win the game dance would be like. Look out Dancing with the Stars, It's Dancing with the Chargers, hopefully starring Von Miller and the Denver Broncos!

Chris
11-18-2011, 03:17 PM
I feel like I'm watching the laws of physics being broken watching that clip.

Von Miller = Neutrinos

/nerd out

jhns
11-18-2011, 03:20 PM
I really want Miller and Tebow jerseys. I don't want to get them though as it seems like every time I get a jersey, that player isn't on the team by the next season. Bailey being the only exception in the past ten years.

Br0nc0Buster
11-18-2011, 03:22 PM
my favorite play of the game
watching miller plant sanchez on his ass

I really hope Miller lights up Phyllis as well

Kaylore
11-18-2011, 03:23 PM
That play potentially won the game for us if only because of the timeout that was burned as a result.

Old Dude
11-18-2011, 03:23 PM

... if you think that was good, scroll down the same Gang Green thread and read their comments during the 95 yard drive. I'd copy it here, but I'd burn out the asterisk button on my keyboard.

canadianbroncosfan
11-18-2011, 03:27 PM
I like the double scoops but could use a little help with the foot work.

Smiling Assassin27
11-18-2011, 03:27 PM
... if you think that was good, scroll down the same Gang Green thread and read their comments during the 95 yard drive. I'd copy it here, but I'd burn out the asterisk button on my keyboard.

I concur, there are some doozies.

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Man watching it live from where I was sitting it was hilarious. That Tackle was on skates and was just straight punked. Look at Sanches, he really just gives up. He lays there like DUDE COME ON THIS **** SERIOUSLY HURTS

pricejj
11-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Planting Sanchez was the coolest thing ever :D Von is so clutch. He started out fast, then came into beast mode against the Raiders. He has been dominating ever since. Von is a freakish athlete and can't be stopped. Look to see plenty of teams to continue to draft LT/RT in the 1st round. An elite RT is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. I knew it from the moment I saw him in training camp that he was the real deal. Act as goofy as you want bro.

The Denver Broncos officially have a PASS RUSH.

TotallyScrewed
11-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Planting Sanchez was the coolest thing ever :D Von is so clutch. He started out fast, then came into beast mode against the Raiders. He has been dominating ever since. Von is a freakish athlete and can't be stopped. Look to see plenty of teams to continue to draft LT/RT in the 1st round. An elite RT is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. I knew it from the moment I saw him in training camp that he was the real deal. Act as goofy as you want bro.

The Denver Broncos officially have a PASS RUSH.

That's BAITING!!! He's daring you to make a reply...

TotallyScrewed
11-18-2011, 05:08 PM
my favorite play of the game
watching miller plant sanchez on his ass

I really hope Miller lights up Phyllis as well

After Phillus reviews the tape of Sanchez, Cassell and Palmer, He'll be cryin' to the refs about about Miller during the Chicago game. Phillus's game seriously tanks, when he gets bouncing even once. Can't wait for next Sunday!!

jutang
11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Best highlight of that game. Makes up for a decade of defensive suckitude.

d bronx42
11-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Tim Tebow takes a ton of attention away from already one of the best defenders in the entire NFL... He is every bit the defensive beast that Ndamukong Suh was for the Lions last season. Yet last night was the only time people have actually spoken about him on national television.

Millers stats on the season: 48 tackles (7 for loss), 9.5 sacks, 3 FF's, 3 PD's

broncocalijohn
11-18-2011, 05:58 PM
He needs to work on his sack celebration.
Also, some numbnuts on another forum were wondering why no flag was thrown on Miller on this play for "leading with his helmet". That made me wish there was an IQ test you have to pass in order to post.

Also, I'll be fapping to this when I get home from work.

He will be getting called for late hits by next game IMO. Last two games he has been very close with that extra step. I think refs are looking at point of contact and Von Miller has been great on making sure his helmet is to the side of the body. There have been a few knockdowns that could have been called on Miller. Refs will be looking for it against SD. Oh, to nail Rivers more than a few times will be sweet.

Vine
11-18-2011, 05:59 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. He looks kinda small, so being small really helps his motor, but he plays like the strongest mother****er I have ever seen. Truly turning into a once-in-a-generation talent.

Vine
11-18-2011, 06:00 PM
I concur, there are some doozies.

Can you post a link?

Orange4Life
11-18-2011, 06:11 PM
I LOL when I saw that live. Unbelievable!

Popps
11-18-2011, 06:15 PM
2 years ago Doom had a couple on 3rd downs in crunch time early on in the season.

Yea, I'm sure he did... it's just been a long time. Not fresh in the memory and I recall Doom feasting on weaker opponents for a long time. Not his fault, because when you're the only talented player in the front 7, teams tend to focus on you. Now, they can double him... and the Taz-Devil will mow down single blocking like in this vid.

I mean, the tackle almost looks like he's just trying to get out of his way at a certain point.

Requiem
11-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Von has been feasting on some pretty weak opponents too. Nonetheless, he has been the best rookie in the NFL on either side of the ball. He might even be our defensive MVP for our own team.

Dagmar
11-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Can you post a link?

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69092&page=4

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Von has been feasting on some pretty weak opponents too. Nonetheless, he has been the best rookie in the NFL on either side of the ball. He might even be our defensive MVP for our own team.

He's been feasting on everyone we've played. Might be the defensive MVP of our team? He's the best player on our team right now and it aint close.

Vine
11-18-2011, 07:00 PM

Thanks!

Jay3
11-18-2011, 07:11 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes on that play. The whole game started feeling like a dream.

A glorious sexy dream.

ShutDownPoster
11-18-2011, 07:13 PM
I was always jealous with other teams with their Demarcus Ware's, Dwight Freeny's, etc... I mean we have Champ and Doom but someone like Miller? This is so exciting - and he's getting better as the season goes on, unlike most rookies who start to tire out. The man is just nasty - and what makes it more so ironic is that he doesn't look like it - he rather looks like Urkel after an injection of Captain America's super serum!

Bronx33
11-18-2011, 07:19 PM

They take their football super cereal in NY...

eric smith should be executed

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 07:31 PM

It really gets funny right here. This is the first post after the TD

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2334409&postcount=177

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 07:32 PM
This by far is my favorite

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2334433&postcount=200

Followed closely by this

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2334445&postcount=210

Bronx33
11-18-2011, 07:34 PM
This by far is my favorite

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2334433&postcount=200

Followed closely by this

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2334445&postcount=210

The pain. The humiliation.
It's always there.
We're Jet fans.

just post it

holeeee ****.

we just got Tebow'd.

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 07:40 PM
This reply to trading Dirty Sanchez for a bag of crack is awesome

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2334579&postcount=332

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 07:41 PM
just post it

I am on my iPad, makes it hard to do the quote code as something always gets ****ed up.

Sorry you are too lazy to click a link, dick. :welcome::clown::wiggle:

Ratboy
11-18-2011, 07:42 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69075

Not sure if posted, but their predictions.

Lulz!

Bronx33
11-18-2011, 07:42 PM
I am on my iPad, makes it hard to do the quote code as something always gets ****ed up.

Sorry you are too lazy to click a link dick.

dude take it easy ( me friend)

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
dude take it easy ( me friend)

Ha I realized it was to harsh without smily faces. Didnt edit in time! Totally was being sarcastic!

Bronx33
11-18-2011, 07:44 PM
i know

theAPAOps5
11-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Ok

Vegas_Bronco
11-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Vons dance was perfect...f convention...we be the broncos and denver is where football revolutionizes from convention...w/out being too gay. Everyone wants to be a badazz anymore when in reality the true leaders in life are those who move the line toward greater enlightenment....love me some goofy von miller.

Broncoman13
11-18-2011, 08:51 PM

I love how Dennis Allen shows a blitz up the middle to force one on ones for Doom and Von. Makes it difficult for the offense to double team anyone and often forces TEs and RBs to stay in and block.

Miller is more than I thought he would be. I grew up watching A&M Football and starting thinking about a pass rusher like Von during his sophmore season. Knew about his speed. His ability to get so incredibly low and keep burst. His eye for the ball. But I've never seen him play with so much strength and leverage. His game was always about getting small and not being blocked as opposed to using strength and leverage to disengage. His development has been very rapid... surprising. I did think he would get 12 sacks on the season, but I wouldn't be surprised if he reached 15 at this point.

Bronx33
11-18-2011, 08:56 PM
this slayed me....

**** your existence eric smith. **** it hard. **** it long.

Requiem
11-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Miller definitely has exceeded my expectations. DROY. Top 25 player in NoFunLeague.

cabronco
11-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Von seems strong as an Ox with an agility of a gazelle. Sure is fun to watch.

ZONA
11-18-2011, 09:16 PM
He's a superstar in the making. If we have this much success with our 1st round picks in the years to come, things will be looking very good real soon. Drafting solid players is great. But it's really icing on the cake when you're drafting guys who should make the probowl and are game changers.

TomServo
11-19-2011, 03:04 AM
my pic of Tony Montana wont load. "here comes von miller, you better get out of his way. here comes a bad Man! "you wont see a bad man like him again"

strafen
11-19-2011, 06:52 AM

Been waiting for this kind of pass-rush since the 90's. Let's hope it can continue and get even better.Hillis, Moreno, Magahee.
Please don't jinx yet another one of our players...
Keep your emotions to yourself, do not start threads like this one :)

Bronc62
11-19-2011, 09:25 AM
"Von Miller, I think, will be a Pro Bowl player this year. If not this year, heíll be one next year. And thatís going to be tough on anybody."

<a href="http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/8929/jets-notebook-von-miller-is-a-beast">Von Miller is a beast - Jets Blog - ESPN New York</a>

Chris
11-19-2011, 09:33 AM
He called you a link dick

theAPAOps5
11-19-2011, 10:21 AM

No a dick link, inherent difference.... :angel:

McDman
11-19-2011, 10:21 AM

Didn't Doom sack or sack/fumble Rivers two years ago on the last drive to win?

Play2win
11-19-2011, 10:26 AM

What is that? an Internet P.I.

vonqkilla
11-20-2011, 05:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3bTtK.gif

Paladin
11-20-2011, 06:05 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69075

Not sure if posted, but their predictions.

Lulz!

Sounds like OM predictions......

Paladin
11-20-2011, 06:07 PM
I love how Dennis Allen shows a blitz up the middle to force one on ones for Doom and Von. Makes it difficult for the offense to double team anyone and often forces TEs and RBs to stay in and block.

Miller is more than I thought he would be. I grew up watching A&M Football and starting thinking about a pass rusher like Von during his sophmore season. Knew about his speed. His ability to get so incredibly low and keep burst. His eye for the ball. But I've never seen him play with so much strength and leverage. His game was always about getting small and not being blocked as opposed to using strength and leverage to disengage. His development has been very rapid... surprising. I did think he would get 12 sacks on the season, but I wouldn't be surprised if he reached 15 at this point.

Coaching ?

Bronx33
11-20-2011, 06:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3bTtK.gif

hopefully rivers get the same treatment next week.