PDA

View Full Version : Predict what the haters will say tomorrow

Pages : [1] 2

Armchair Bronco
11-17-2011, 09:57 PM
So, what will Hoge, Carter, Mike & Mike, Cowherd and their ilk be saying tomorrow to put a spin on Tebow's performance?

Ratboy
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
It will be how Sanchez sucked, not how T2 was clutch

Agamemnon
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
9 of 20 for 104 yards passing. That's what they'll say. Nevermind that many catchable passes hit the turf. That won't be part of the story.

Dedhed
11-17-2011, 10:01 PM
They'll say, yet again, that you can't win games with Tebow's stat line. Or maybe say, well, the Jets aren't a good team.

peacepipe
samething as before,he's winner but not a good QB.

Lycan
Mainly just about how bad the Jets are.

After tomorrow the Jets will be ranked last in every one's power rankings.

Archer81
The usual suspects. I no longer give a **** though. With Tebow, Denver is 4-1, at .500 for the first time in two damn years with a shot at first in the division on the horizon.

F them all.

:Broncos:

Bob's your Information Minister
11-17-2011, 10:02 PM
You can't get a pick six or, or an onside kick, or a 60-yard bomb every week.

The Broncos can't keep this up, and Tebow is not up to the task if these miracles don't keep happening.

Denver will win two more games, maybe three.

Bronx33
blow all of us bob

barryr
They will say Tebow can not do this forever, which is true, but they will still say he can not improve at all, but then turn around and talk about young QB's who will and have a chance. It is just striking how they "know" Tebow can never get better, but other young QB's have that chance.

Broncochica
11-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Honestly, who gives a s*** what they think! ;D

Armchair Bronco
11-17-2011, 10:04 PM
At some point, Cordell Stewart will complain again that Tebow hasn't earned the right to start, and that the fans forced the choice. He'll say something like this:

"Look, in this league, you have to earn things. No one handed me the starting role. I EARNED IT. Tebow didn't earn it."

zms325i

The Broncos can't keep this up, and Tebow is not up to the task if these miracles don't keep happening.

Luckily the Chiefs will win 7 more. So you have that going for you.

Archer81

http://tinyurl.com/3eq5phh

beardedwonder
Who cares

4-1

broncobum6162
11-17-2011, 10:05 PM
9 of 20 for 104 yards passing. That's what they'll say. Nevermind that many catchable passes hit the turf. That won't be part of the story.

So you're telling me I'm not the only one seeing that? I surely haven't heard the media saying anything about that. Our receivers have hands of stone. They don't do him any favors thats for sure. You'd think they'd say "I'd better catch this one, Lord knows I may never get another pass this close again!"

Ratboy

8-8?

Better than the Chiefs.

BroncsCheer
Bob's hater tears are SOOOO DELICIOUS!!!

Armchair Bronco
Honestly, who give a s*** what they think! ;D

I just think it's fun to make predictions. Sorta like predicting what McCoy is going to call on 1st and 10.

The haters are as easy to read as a children's book.

Doggcow
11-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Don't forget ****ball John Clayton.

Dedhed
11-17-2011, 10:06 PM
samething as before,he's winner but not a good QB.

Just like this they'll whine about how stats and looking the part are more important than winning games.

Armchair Bronco
11-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Don't forget ****ball John Clayton.

I call him John "Let's Put It This Way" Clayton. Count how many times he says this in a typical 30 minute segment. It's ridiculous.

Dedhed
11-17-2011, 10:10 PM
So you're telling me I'm not the only one seeing that? I surely haven't heard the media saying anything about that. Our receivers have hands of stone. They don't do him any favors thats for sure. You'd think they'd say "I'd better catch this one, Lord knows I may never get another pass this close again!"

Decker sucked tonight. Quit on the play when he dropped the ball on the sideline. He wasn't prepared for the ball to come his way. The offsides on 3rd down is just inexcusable.

I think his head was on his girlfriend's performance more than the game. It is a little concerning that our WRs simply don't make plays that guys on other teams make.

JDB7821
11-17-2011, 10:11 PM
It doesn't really matter.

Wow. On that last drive, Tebow just beat one of the best defensive coaches in the league. I was extremely harsh on him after the game against the Lions, but he always proves me wrong. Tebow deserves more weapons around him and if this front office is smart, they'll do just that.

strafen
11-17-2011, 10:13 PM
It will be how Sanchez sucked, not how T2 was clutch

This.
ESPN was already blasting Sanchez on a segment a lot longer than what they talked about Tebow's prowess tonight

11-17-2011, 10:15 PM
That's because Tebow sucked tonight and Sanchez lost the game with that pick six.

snowspot66
11-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Decker sucked tonight. Quit on the play when he dropped the ball on the sideline. He wasn't prepared for the ball to come his way. The offsides on 3rd down is just inexcusable.

I think his head was on his girlfriend's performance more than the game. It is a little concerning that our WRs simply don't make plays that guys on other teams make.

Also, what was Bey Bey doing on that route where Tebow threw it behind him? Did he just keep running forward oblivious to the ball?

I know a lot of this is just lack of time playing together (and for Thomas playing at all) but it's really holding the offense back. Until Tebow solidifies his footwork he is good for two or three poor throws per game. He can make up for that with his legs. He can't make up for guys just dropping the ball.

Archer81
That's because Tebow sucked tonight and Sanchez lost the game with that pick six.

4-1.

SureShot

Why the **** are you still here dick licker?

SoCalBronco
11-17-2011, 10:17 PM
He's got a winner's DNA, Bob. He'll keep getting it done.

HAT
11-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Denver will win two more games, maybe three.....

....In the next week and a half.

HAT
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM

Wow. On that last drive, Tebow just beat one of the best defensive coaches in the league..

1st-10, DEN4 5:54 T. Tebow passed to E. Royal to the right for 8 yard gain
2nd-2, DEN13 5:25 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 15 yard gain
1st-10, DEN28 4:43 T. Tebow passed to D. Thomas to the left for 9 yard gain
2nd-1, DEN37 4:36 T. Tebow incomplete pass to the left
3rd-1, DEN37 4:32 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 7 yard gain
1st-10, DEN44 3:53 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 9 yard gain
2nd-1, NYJ47 3:45 T. Tebow rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
1st-10, NYJ44 3:02 T. Tebow incomplete pass to the left
2nd-10, NYJ44 2:57 T. Tebow passed to D. Rosario to the left for 18 yard gain
1st-10, NYJ26 2:31 L. Ball rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
2nd-7, NYJ23 2:00 T. Tebow rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
3rd-4, NYJ20 0:58 T. Tebow rushed to the left for 20 yard touchdown. M. Prater made PAT

Agamemnon
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM

They are clearly exacerbating the situation. Tebow throws some pretty bad passes here and there, but when he throws a perfectly catchable ball it still feels like it's a 50/50 affair whether or not his receiver will haul it in. It feels like the guy has to deliver Drew Brees passes into the perfect spot, or all bets are off. It's just a bad combo right now. Really bad.

Armchair Bronco
11-17-2011, 10:23 PM
None of the haters will talk about the numerous dropped passes. (Skip Bayless will mention it, and probably even have a video to back it up. Skip is one of the few Tebow supporters on TV.)

JDB7821
11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
None of the haters will talk about the numerous dropped passes. (Skip Bayless will mention it, and probably even have a video to back it up. Skip is one of the few Tebow supporters on TV.)

It really is unfortunate. I saw multiple balls that could've helped Tebow out tonight. It really reminds me of Vick back in the day. He used to fire balls in there and our subpar receivers couldn't hang on to it. I'm not saying Decker is subpar, but he has to get some help. I really hope the Broncos use their first pick on an offensive playmaker. Alshon Jeffery wouldn't be a bad pick.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-17-2011, 10:34 PM
See what ha-ha happened...

Simple Jake
11-17-2011, 10:38 PM
It really is unfortunate. I saw multiple balls that could've helped Tebow out tonight. It really reminds me of Vick back in the day. He used to fire balls in there and our subpar receivers couldn't hang on to it. I'm not saying Decker is subpar, but he has to get some help. I really hope the Broncos use their first pick on an offensive playmaker. Alshon Jeffery wouldn't be a bad pick.

I follow Decker on twitter and he's usually full tweets after the game (when he scores).. I've noticed he's rather quiet after games that he isn't much involved in.. i also remember his strange comments he made after tebow was named the starter.. maybe im thinking too much

SureShot
11-17-2011, 10:39 PM
You can't play the Jets every week.

11-17-2011, 10:39 PM
It's cool, really. We had our little meaningless winning streak, now you guys are having yours.

Both franchises are going nowhere in their present state.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Why do you keep saying "scoreboard?"

Simple Jake
11-17-2011, 10:43 PM
It's cool, really. We had our little meaningless winning streak, now you guys are having yours.

Keep it comin Bob!! :Whaaaa!:

JDB7821
11-17-2011, 10:43 PM
You can't play the Jets every week.

Haha. I can't wait to see the media spin this week. Rex Ryan is arrogant and can't shut his mouth, but I respect him from an X's and O's standpoint. He IS one of the best in the game. He shut down the option. He shut down the passing game. He lost. You cannot define Tebow with conventional football wisdom.

TDmvp
11-17-2011, 10:45 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/29/128671948335584956.jpg

It only makes him stronger ...

Steve Sewell
11-17-2011, 10:45 PM

I thought most fat virgins would be sleeping right now.

Jay3
11-17-2011, 10:46 PM
They'll go back to that "both sides were proved right" thing.

SureShot
11-17-2011, 10:47 PM
I thought most fat virgins would be sleeping right now.

His mom is helping him look for his fleshlight.

Jay3
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Also, what was Bey Bey doing on that route where Tebow threw it behind him? Did he just keep running forward oblivious to the ball?

I know a lot of this is just lack of time playing together (and for Thomas playing at all) but it's really holding the offense back. Until Tebow solidifies his footwork he is good for two or three poor throws per game. He can make up for that with his legs. He can't make up for guys just dropping the ball.

Thomas plays like he's autistic or something. Like he's in his own world.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM

It's weird..i know you're typing this and trolling, but i know you also don't believe it.

its impossible to hate on what he's doing.

Agamemnon
11-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Thomas plays like he's autistic or something. Like he's in his own world.

Dude looked like he had so much potential last season, at least for a game. Now he looks like a guy that has gotten a few million and just doesn't care anymore. That's all I see when I see him half-assing it on every play.

Sassy
11-17-2011, 10:55 PM

and how many wins do your Chiefs have in the last couple of weeks? ;D

McDman
11-17-2011, 10:59 PM

Everyone keeps saying it was all our receiver's fault, it wasn't just their fault.

Sure, some were catchable but...

1. Tebow has no touch. He doesn't need to throw the ball 90 mph when the guy is six yards away

2. No receiver is going to make circus catch after circus catch. He was really inaccurate tonight and we can't expect our receivers to catch diving passes all of the time.

Both the receiver and Tebow need to do a lot of work in the next 12 days.

11-17-2011, 11:02 PM
and how many wins do your Chiefs have in the last couple of weeks? ;D

The Chiefs are 4-2 in the last six weeks, the Broncos are 4-2 in the last six weeks.

Neither team is worth a **** right now in terms of actually contending.

JDB7821
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
The Chiefs are 4-2 in the last six weeks, the Broncos are 4-2 in the last six weeks.

What's trending?

Old Dude
11-17-2011, 11:18 PM

My day is complete.

Sassy
11-17-2011, 11:19 PM

I was referring to the last two weeks specifically the dolphins/broncos games ;D

Mile High Mojoe
11-17-2011, 11:29 PM
I just watched the whole hour of NFL Access and they spent the entire hour explaining how the Jets lost the game and not how the Broncos won it. No respect but that's just the way we like it.

sinuous sausage
11-17-2011, 11:47 PM

Yeah, I don't see the Broncos really leaving Denver, either. And I know St. Louis already has the Rams.

TDmvp
11-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I don't see the Broncos really leaving Denver, either. And I know St. Louis already has the Rams.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6715/23183118pgkq53ch2.gif

Agamemnon
11-17-2011, 11:51 PM
I just watched the whole hour of NFL Access and they spent the entire hour explaining how the Jets lost the game and not how the Broncos won it. No respect but that's just the way we like it.

This kind of crap has always tickled me. For one team to win the other has to lose. No losing team has ever played a perfect game. It takes two to tango as they say...

vonqkilla
11-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Lol, getting direct messages from josina anderson pooh poohing on tebows ” good effort, not magical” on twitter.

TDmvp
11-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Lol, getting direct messages from josina anderson pooh poohing on tebows ” good effort, not magical” on twitter.

twitter her this back and tell her to shut the hell up...

http://www.queerid.com/images/user_media/ac9188c0-e851-4ce2-9361-e88b464b8856.jpg

Agamemnon
11-17-2011, 11:57 PM
twitter her this back and tell her to shut the hell up...

http://www.queerid.com/images/user_media/ac9188c0-e851-4ce2-9361-e88b464b8856.jpg

Why would you twitter her a picture of herself? I don't get it...

Armchair Bronco
11-18-2011, 12:05 AM
They'll go back to that "both sides were proved right" thing.

Yeah, it'll be that familiar mantra: "Folks, we just haven't seen enough of Tebow to make a call one way or the other."

I also guarantee that the most overused adjective tomorrow will be "ugly". I also noticed tonight that some haters were saying: "It was a win. But it was ugly."

Notice how they end with "ugly" as opposed to: "It was ugly, but it was a win."

BowlenBall
11-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Here's what one hater had to say:

"He did it. Tim Tebow did it. He shocked me, he probably shocked a lot of people, but he did it."

- Derrelle Revis, CB, New York Jets

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-18-2011, 12:29 AM

someday you will be right bob someday. you keep believing

JDB7821
11-18-2011, 12:33 AM
someday you will be right bob someday. you keep believing

I've been thinking, a 7-9 season is close to the best I saw coming from a Tebow led team this year...but now that would mean he goes 2-4 from here on out. I don't think there's anyone that has watched the guy play who could imagine that happening the rest of the season.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-18-2011, 12:39 AM
i was thinking maybe 5-11 at the best this season but atm we are 5-5 i would never thunk it especially not throwing the ball much i was thinking jets win by 30 but im wrong thank god or umm tebow lol also the defense is very much improved with the exception of the detroit and greenbay games we been in every game

AK Broncomaniac
11-18-2011, 12:51 AM
Honestly, who gives a s*** what they think! ;D

It's funny how much we think alike! :)

Armchair Bronco
11-18-2011, 05:51 AM
The excuses are starting to come in. The best one so far is this:

* The Jets only had 3 days to prepare a defense for the option.

This one is pretty laughable given that Denver also only had 3 days to prepare for New York's offense. But whatever.

Gort
11-18-2011, 06:03 AM

I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - Thomas J. Watson, 1943, Chairman of the Board of IBM
It doesn't matter what he does, he will never amount to anything. - Albert Einstein's teacher to his father, 1895
It will be years - not in my time - before a woman will become Prime Minister. - Margaret Thatcher, 1974
We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out. - Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates, 1981
Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons. - Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Gort
11-18-2011, 06:06 AM
Yeah, it'll be that familiar mantra: "Folks, we just haven't seen enough of Tebow to make a call one way or the other."

I also guarantee that the most overused adjective tomorrow will be "ugly". I also noticed tonight that some haters were saying: "It was a win. But it was ugly."

Notice how they end with "ugly" as opposed to: "It was ugly, but it was a win."

i guess it's better to look good than to be good, huh?

http://www.newhealthbasics.com/Art/FernandoMahvelous230x225.jpg

Gort
11-18-2011, 06:12 AM
4-1.

the best answer is always...

scoreboard
standings

Gort
11-18-2011, 06:17 AM
They are clearly exacerbating the situation. Tebow throws some pretty bad passes here and there, but when he throws a perfectly catchable ball it still feels like it's a 50/50 affair whether or not his receiver will haul it in. It feels like the guy has to deliver Drew Brees passes into the perfect spot, or all bets are off. It's just a bad combo right now. Really bad.

i don't know how to say it other than "Eddie Royal plays small". i like the guy. but it seems like you have to make a PERFECT throw or he's just not going to catch it. Decker is still young, he'll get better. he seems to have a knack for getting open. Tebow would really benefit from having a happy Brandon Lloyd to throw to, but i think the happy Lloyd left the building once he discovered he wasn't going to get 10+ catches every game under Fox/McCoy. Moreno in the flat is a guy who could really help out Tebow, if they ever decided to actually throw more than a shovel pass to a RB. too bad he got hurt. the TEs don't really impress me. we really have a pretty pedestrian group of receivers right now and Tebow isn't a polished passer yet. i think 65%/35% run/pass is about right for us right now. they just have to be clever with mixing up the 65% and cautious with the 35%.

BroncsCheer
11-18-2011, 07:14 AM
I've heard nothing but "the pick six" lost the game for the Jets.

Lost in all of this is that McGahee's fumble (which led to the only touchdown the Jets made) was also an outlier that is conveniently forgotten.

They may not have gotten those 7 points if Denver protects the ball. One doesn't have to be a homer to recognize this - but again, it's lost in all the green and white noise.

Armchair Bronco
11-18-2011, 07:39 AM

Yep, this seems to be the theme of the morning. This way, they can blame Sanchez instead of giving credit to Tebow and/or the Denver D.

Mike Golic on Mike & Mike also just totally marginalized Tebow's 20 yard run at the end of the game. He basically said that Tebow waltzed in because Eric Smith was out of position and didn't maintain his lane. "If Smith had done what he was supposed to do, Tebow never would have made it in, unless there was some kind of miracle." :facepalm

Tombstone RJ
11-18-2011, 08:35 AM
The media will focus on how the NYJ's lost the game rather than on how the Broncos (and the Broncos steller defense) won the game. This is how ESPN and the other idiot networks do their jobs.

Pick Six
11-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Here's what one hater had to say:

"He did it. Tim Tebow did it. He shocked me, he probably shocked a lot of people, but he did it."

- Derrelle Revis, CB, New York Jets

So, were you "bored", Revis? LOL

boppool
11-18-2011, 10:27 AM

Hahaha that's great, Bob...

But, seriously, why are you still here?

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/11cartman-home.jpg

GTFO, seriously...

edog24
11-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Why would you twitter her a picture of herself? I don't get it...

Lol, you guys need to stop, images of her make me feel nasty.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 11:01 AM
The new line seems to be Sanchez stinks and the Broncos still haven't beaten a playoff team.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 11:03 AM

Lost in all of this is that McGahee's fumble (which led to the only touchdown the Jets made) was also an outlier that is conveniently forgotten.

They may not have gotten those 7 points if Denver protects the ball. One doesn't have to be a homer to recognize this - but again, it's lost in all the green and white noise.

Not to mention they got blown up on the goaline and got the td by an olineman dropping on a fumble.

Not to mention also that crappy call on Brian Dawkins that didn't lead to points but did lead to a field position switch which in games like this is huge.

Since when cant you blast a wr in the shoulder when he is still trying to catch the friggin ball? One of the worst applications of Goodells lame new rules.

Worst call of the night by far.

Armchair Bronco
11-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Cowherd's program was especially lame today. He had no answer for what happened, so he just reverted to his "Touchdown Timmy" routine. Really quite sad. I'd rather listen to Dan Patrick. Cowherd has become a grumpy know-it-all.

Armchair Bronco
11-18-2011, 11:07 AM
The new line seems to be Sanchez stinks and the Broncos still haven't beaten a playoff team.

At this point we could win the Super Bowl and they say it was a fluke, defenses would have us figured out next year, and Denver could never repeat the miracle. They'd also mention endlessly that Tebow had the lowest QB rating of any QB to win the Super Bowl.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 11:15 AM
At this point we could win the Super Bowl and they say it was a fluke, defenses would have us figured out next year, and Denver could never repeat the miracle. They'd also mention endlessly that Tebow had the lowest QB rating of any QB to win the Super Bowl.

The forgot Pitt winning it with Roth throwing about 10-15 times a game with QB ratings in the 50's sometimes. His rating in the first superbowl is lowest in history.

Jetmeck
11-18-2011, 11:32 AM

Heh you POS didn;t you make another bet last week to go by by ?

When you got all the breaks for a month you took them so be it.

From looking at the schedule the Chefs won;t win another game...........

Jetmeck
11-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Not to mention they got blown up on the goaline and got the td by an olineman dropping on a fumble.

Not to mention also that crappy call on Brian Dawkins that didn't lead to points but did lead to a field position switch which in games like this is huge.

Since when cant you blast a wr in the shoulder when he is still trying to catch the friggin ball? One of the worst applications of Goodells lame new rules.

Bad call .........what were they thinking ?

edog24
11-18-2011, 11:37 AM

What I love about that is that right before they show the Jets TD they call our drive ugly. I can tell you what is ugly, it's an OLineman getting lucky and flopping on a fumble for a TD.

cutthemdown
11-18-2011, 11:42 AM
What I love about that is that right before they show the Jets TD they call our drive ugly. I can tell you what is ugly, it's an OLineman getting lucky and flopping on a fumble for a TD.

I know it's not Royal makes a great move to avoid the safety and get us 8 yrds, its wow that defensive guy just blew it and gave Broncos 8 yrd, how lucky do they get? It's ok its because we are the under dogs, we are scrappy, and we have stunk last 3-4 yrs.

Winning cures all.

Oh lots of east coast money was lost on the game. Just talked to a great friend of mine on the phone whose goal is to be an odds maker in vegas. Very tough to break into and very hard to do. Right now he's just a personal asst of a guy who crunches numbers for the some of the oddsmakers in Vegas. He said tons of people lost lots and lots of money on this game. Mentioned a story of some NY idiot betting 1 million on the money line. Guess what chump you just lost a million bucks trying to be cute.

I never really though about it because im only a part time, small change gambler, but i guess making the odds for sports is something really really hard to do. The money riding on it is big time.

TDmvp
11-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Cowherd's program was especially lame today. He had no answer for what happened, so he just reverted to his "Touchdown Timmy" routine. Really quite sad. I'd rather listen to Dan Patrick. Cowherd has become a grumpy know-it-all.

Laf . Like 2 weeks ago I made my tivo stop recording Cowherd and start recording Dan.

Archer81
11-18-2011, 12:13 PM

I can't necessarily complain about it, but the calling non catches catches. (Royal got one inside of 2 minutes in the first half...). Bad calls in Denver's case because Denver had to challenge both of them.

ZONA
11-18-2011, 12:18 PM
* The Jets never fully recovered mentally from the loss to the Pats

* Short week and they had to fly to Denver, almost no time to game plan

* Lost Green and LT (no mention the Broncos were on their 3rd and 4th backs)

* Give all the credit to Denver's D

something around those lines I suppose

WolfpackGuy
11-18-2011, 12:20 PM

That was a terrible call.

You could see Dawkins timing it to get there a split second after the ball hit Burress' hands.

Tombstone RJ
11-18-2011, 12:29 PM
The forgot Pitt winning it with Roth throwing about 10-15 times a game with QB ratings in the 50's sometimes. His rating in the first superbowl is lowest in history.

ssshhhh!! That was the stellers man, they are like the greatest franchise in the NFL and they can win with a monkey at QB and the turds in the media will still proclaim them a great smash mouth team.

TailgateNut
11-18-2011, 03:11 PM
I sure am glad Tebow made that INT and ran it back for 6, what would we do without him?

I'm also thankful that he rested the offense with all those 3 and out series.

He's the man!

SureShot
11-19-2011, 01:09 AM
I sure am glad Tebow made that INT and ran it back for 6, what would we do without him?

I'm also thankful that he rested the offense with all those 3 and out series.

He's the man!

How much did you get over face value for your season tickets?

BroncoBeavis
11-19-2011, 05:08 AM

The Broncos can't keep this up, and Tebow is not up to the task if these miracles* don't keep happening.

* Miracles to be defined as - help from defensive points, outstanding special teams play, or having the Kansas City Chiefs on your schedule.

barryr
11-19-2011, 05:38 AM

He's not much of a Bronco fan to say the least. Openly rooting against one of the team's players is not being much of a fan and doing so for stupid reasons(religion) is even worse.

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 05:39 AM

Considering I was at the game throws your ignorant question into a loop.

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 05:41 AM
He's not much of a Bronco fan to say the least. Openly rooting against one of the team's players is not being much of a fan and doing so for stupid reasons(religion) is even worse.

I have missed one game in the last ten years, and maybe three in the last 18 years. Yep. You're right. I'm a horrible fan.

**** off!

barryr
11-19-2011, 05:51 AM
I have missed one game in the last ten years, and maybe three in the last 18 years. Yep. You're right. I'm a horrible fan.

**** off!

Yep, explains why after a great Bronco win, or any of the last 3 wins for that matter, you have done nothing in posts but slam Tebow, which you do on a constant basis. You need some help. Nothing worse than a bitter, angry athiest.

barryr
11-19-2011, 05:52 AM
Considering I was at the game throws your ignorant question into a loop.

Rooting for the Jets.

AlphaSeirra
11-19-2011, 06:21 AM
So, what will Hoge, Carter, Mike & Mike, Cowherd and their ilk be saying tomorrow to put a spin on Tebow's performance?

Colin's Cowturd is a flat out LIAR.

He said, that Elway said; "I would NOT have drafted Tebow in the 1st round."
Cowturd also claimed to 'KNOW' what John was thinking after Tebow scored the go-ahead TD.
So he's a 'mind reader' now too, IF you believe what that :clown: says....

What John actually said was;
"I did not study Tebow prior to him being drafted by Denver so I don't really know what I would have done."

Which is maybe not supportive, but it's also not a negative imo.

I group the above listed commentators/writers together and call them the 'Media Morons' because they so rarely bother with the facts.
They make their $-hay-$ by spreading their stupidity.

Much of what they do can be explained by the principles laid down in Machiavelli's book. -- 'The Prince'

Choose or create two sides -- pit them against each other -- rule/control them both from the outside.

Haters vs Supporters -- Make up inaccurate claims and/or lies -- Media Morons make their $$

"To avoid a Trap, you must first know of it's existence." -- Thufir Hawat ;)

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Rooting for the Jets.

Like I said. Ignorant!

AlphaSeirra
11-19-2011, 07:20 AM
They will say Tebow can not do this forever, which is true, but they will still say he can not improve at all,
but then turn around and talk about young QB's who will and have a chance. It is just striking how they "know" Tebow can
never get better, but other young QB's have that chance.

Going by the 'Pass Efficiency Ratings'
Current NFL QB's that are LESS efficient passers than Tebow:

29 Tim Tebow PER 81.6

30 Mark Sanchez - 81.5
31 Phllip Rivers
32 Michael Vick
33 Chad Henne
34 Matt Moore
35 Colt McCoy
36 Kevin Kolb
37 Matt Cassel
38 Kyle Orton
39 Joe Flacco
40 Travaris Jackson
41t Sam Bradford (#1 Pick in Tebow's draft, injured-out in pocket)
41t Josh Freeman
43 John Beck
44 Carson Palmer
45 Matt Flynn
46 Christian Ponder
47 Jake Locker
48 A.J. Feeley
49 Curtis Painter
50 Kerry Collins - 65.9

Proving once again that Tebow can never be an NFL QB because of his lack of NFL passing abilities. ROFL!
>>> And that rating completely ignores the QB's running stats, including any rushing TD's scored. :strong:
=======================

On the Game Critical 'TD to Int' Ratio:

1 A. Rogers --- 28/3 = 9.3
2 T. Tebow ------ 7/1 = 7.0
3 A. Smith ----- 11/3 = 3.7
4t M. Stafford -- 20/8 = 2.5
4t M. Schaub - 15/6 = 2.5
6t T. Brady ---- 23/10 = 2.3
6t T.Romo ------ 16/7 = 2.3
8t E. Manning - 17/8 = 2.1
8t D. Brees ---- 23/11 = 2.1
10 M. Hasselbeck 14/7 = 2.0

#1 Draft Pick Cam Newton 11/10 = 1.1
#1 Draft Pick Sam Bradford 4/4 = 1.0
(two more of those 'can't miss' guys)

And Tim is still just a raw rookie with only 1/2 season (8) starts.
Plus he's had a change of HBC, a Lock-Out off season, and his Top 2 2010 WR's were both traded away!

AlphaSeirra
11-19-2011, 07:34 AM

Wow. On that last drive, Tebow just beat one of the best defensive coaches in the league. I was extremely harsh on him after the game against the Lions, but he always proves me wrong. Tebow deserves more weapons around him and if this front office is smart, they'll do just that.

And Tim is still just a raw rookie with only 1/2 season (8) starts.
Plus he's had a change of HBC, a Lock-Out off season, and his Top 2 2010 WR's both traded away!

Jabar Gaffney 6-2 200 Age 30 (they claimed that he was to old & so traded him to Shanny)

2010 - 16 gms - 65 for 875 yds, 13.5 ypr, 54.7 yd/gm, Long 50 yds, 2 TD's
2011 - 9 gms --- 34 for 478 yds, 14.1 ypr, 53.1 yd/gm, Long 45 yds, 2 TD's (he looks like he's still doing just fine to me) ^5

Brandon Lloyd
2010 - with Orton -- 18.3 yd/rec with 1 TD per 7 receptions.
2010 - with Tebow - 18.8 yd/rec with 1 TD per 7 receptions. :thumbs:

Some claimed that Lloyd didn't want to play on a Tebow QB'ed team.
Might it have actually been that Lloyd didn't want to play on an Bowlen/Elway/Fox/McCoy operated team instead?
Jus-wondering.... 8')

I agree with the 'if they are smart', but ARE any of them that smart? (remains to be seen imo)

#1 on my Draft List is OkSt WR Justin Blackmon.
Sell a donkey or two and buy this kid!
He reminds me (as a player and as a person) of Tebow and Miller.
All three of them are great 'TEAM' building blocks imoho.

OL then DL after that, and maybe another strong RB instead of a No-Show....
Work to further develop the young TE's.
Getting CB Janoris Jenkins (S.Alabama) would be a nice plus for the secondary.
It will take a couple to a few years to develop a Top TEAM, but it's not impossible to do,,,,
IF they can be smart about it. :sunshine:

barryr
11-19-2011, 07:41 AM
Like I said. Ignorant!

When 99% of your posts are bashing Tebow, even after wins, then not hard to see. Pathetic. I am sure you pee your panties whenever Tebow does the unthinkable and thanks God. Oh, the horrors.

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 07:43 AM
When 99% of your posts are bashing Tebow, even after wins, then not hard to see. Pathetic.

Huh?

KO5K
11-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Hope you enjoyed the win, superfan!

http://www.jesusneedsnewpr.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tumblr_l7s41rwGCR1qapkmyo1_500.jpg

barryr
11-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Huh?

LOL, in your little world, a Bronco win matters as long as Tebow has nothing to do with it.

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 08:29 AM
A Bronco win matters all the time. I didn't like Griese, but enjoyed every win and supported him just like I do Tebow. I just don't like him nor did I like the pick. Take it and shove it.

barryr
11-19-2011, 08:32 AM
A Bronco win matters all the time. I didn't like Griese, but enjoyed every win and supported him just like I do Tebow. I just don't like him nor did I like the pick. Take it and shove it.

LOL, yeah your support for Tebow is so obvious. At least Griese kept his religion to himself right? At least you aren't peddling your poorly cooked burgers anymore LOL

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 08:36 AM
LOL, yeah your support for Tebow is so obvious. At least Griese kept his religion to himself right? At least you aren't peddling your poorly cooked burgers anymore LOL

I don't know why I waste my time responding to you. Of to BF7, and Jhizz land you go. You are a joke! See ya.

cutthemdown
11-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I hope Tebow forces out all the hardcore non Christians from the fanbase. It's one thing to not be into religion, but nowdays the non believers have sort of made being an athiest a religion all its own, and the main tenet is to denoounce and ridicule Christians for their faith.

Thank you lord for such a great man to lead our football team. We know its not super important in the grand scheme of the world, but we are inspired. The ones dragging us down can go be fans of some qb led by one of the devils disciples lol. :)

tongue in cheek gentleman lol! Praise the Lord our savoir, and Tebow the Broncos savoir. I love it all the people who are far more then non believers, they are disciples of atheism, can suck it.

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 08:40 AM
I hope Tebow forces out all the hardcore non Christians from the fanbase. It's one thing to not be into religion, but nowdays the non believers have sort of made being an athiest a religion all its own, and the main tenet is to denoounce and ridicule Christians for their faith.

Thank you lord for such a great man to lead our football team. We know its not super important in the grand scheme of the world, but we are inspired. The ones dragging us down can go be fans of some qb led by one of the devils disciples lol. :)

tongue in cheek gentleman lol! Praise the Lord our savoir, and Tebow the Broncos savoir. I love it all the people who are far more then non believers, they are disciples of atheism, can suck it.

****ing delusional and uneducated! ....and a warmongering coward to boot.

barryr
11-19-2011, 08:41 AM
I don't know why I waste my time responding to you. Of to BF7, and Jhizz land you go. You are a joke! See ya.

Funny since we have had major battles before, but now suddenly you decide to run away. No question it is because you have been pegged and can not explain it away. You do not like Tebow simply for loving God and not loving government more such as yourself and can not find yourself able to root for this team as long as he is the QB. It is no coincidence you decided to abandon your little tailgating parties when Tebow became the starter. You are no fan of this team and I hope people will remember you whenever the day Tebow isn't the QB so it is safe for you to go back to supporting the team and having your such wonderful parties.

barryr
11-19-2011, 08:46 AM

You are one to talk. The Browns could use more fans. I hear McCoy keeps his religious beliefs silent, just as you like it.

cutthemdown
11-19-2011, 08:50 AM

What don't you understand about tongue in cheek lol :rofl:

Broncochica
11-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Hope you enjoyed the win, superfan!

http://www.jesusneedsnewpr.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tumblr_l7s41rwGCR1qapkmyo1_500.jpg

Awesome pic! ^5

cutthemdown
11-19-2011, 08:55 AM
I hate war but sometimes the enemies of God have to be destroyed. Gods chosen people and the allies of Israel must be his army.

God bless.

Broncochica
11-19-2011, 08:58 AM

You support Tebow ???

TailgateNut
11-19-2011, 08:59 AM
You support Tebow ???

Just like Griese and JayBe.

TonyR
11-19-2011, 09:20 AM
The forgot Pitt winning it with Roth throwing about 10-15 times a game with QB ratings in the 50's sometimes.

Roethlisberger's rookie year he averaged 21 pass attempts per game in the regular season and had a QB rating of 98.1.

Roethlisberger's second year he averaged 22 pass attempts per game in the regular season and had a QB rating of 98.6. Yes, he played poorly in the Super Bowl but he was very good in the playoffs including dismantling our Broncos.

cutthemdown
11-19-2011, 09:23 AM
Roethlisberger's rookie year he averaged 21 pass attempts per game in the regular season and had a QB rating of 98.1.

Roethlisberger's second year he averaged 22 pass attempts per game in the regular season and had a QB rating of 98.6. Yes, he played poorly in the Super Bowl but he was very good in the playoffs including dismantling our Broncos.

I think if you go back to all tebows starts he is avg about 19 throws a game. That is using last yr also though. This yr I'm not sure. I just remember them only throwing when they had to, and Roth not playing well in superbowl. Good fix that his in season was much better.

Timmy sitting in the high 70's but his td to int ratio good. I few games with a higher comp rating, because he doesn't have a lot of attempts, and he could easily pull into the high 80's on the formula.

CEH
11-19-2011, 09:38 AM
I thought 2 for 8 and a QB rating of 102 kinda negated the use of the QB rating. I would rank 3rd down % as the #1 stat Tebow needs to improve on.
Keep the chains moving just one/two extra times a game and let our Pro Bowl punter pin them deep. 35% I think is the league average. We need to be average

TotallyScrewed
11-19-2011, 02:35 PM

So if somehow we can alter the past for one passing attempt by one team, that means that the past for the other team is fixed, set in concrete. Where's the logic here?? I guess I just don't see the point of Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, in a fixed space-time continuum.

Maybe Baja has new information?

CEH
11-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Denver will still draft a QB in the first round next year. They really like RGIII
This will be said every week win or lose

Bronx33
11-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Denver will still draft a QB in the first round next year. They really like RGIII
This will be said every week win or lose

What is in the draft after luck that we even have a shot at or even wasting a pick on?

Dedhed
11-19-2011, 06:33 PM
You are a joke! See ya.
"Hey kettle. You're Black!"

broncobum6162
11-19-2011, 06:37 PM

True dat

Chris
11-19-2011, 06:43 PM

I'm an atheist and I don't go after any religion, except circus people (yes it is a religion). Please don't generalise.

broncobum6162
11-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Has anyone seen the videos of Skip Bayless on Espin commenting on Steve Youngs comment that the coaches lack of use of the spread offense and shotgun isn't doing T2 any favors? I watched a couple of videos today on ESPN with Skip being the only one giving an unbiased opinion of Tebow strengths and weaknesses. He seems to be the only voice of reason on that screwed up channel. I do think the videos were made before the Jets game though.

Armchair Bronco
11-20-2011, 01:43 AM
Has anyone seen the videos of Skip Bayless on Espin commenting on Steve Youngs comment that the coaches lack of use of the spread offense and shotgun isn't doing T2 any favors? I watched a couple of videos today on ESPN with Skip being the only one giving an unbiased opinion of Tebow strengths and weaknesses. He seems to be the only voice of reason on that screwed up channel. I do think the videos were made before the Jets game though.

Skip has been 100% consistent about Tebow dating back to *BEFORE* he was drafted by the Broncos.

If only Fox and McCoy would listen to him. Skip has such inspiring things to say about Tebow, and how he can be a revolutionary force in the NFL if only the coaches will let Tebow be Tebow. Bayless has no faith in the ability of the Broncos coaches to take full advantage of Tebow's unique talents.

Dedhed
11-20-2011, 09:41 AM
I haven't seen Hoge on tv all week. What gives?

TonyR
11-20-2011, 09:47 AM
They really like RGIII

He was awesome last night. Kid can play a little.

broncobum6162
11-20-2011, 09:55 AM
I haven't seen Hoge on tv all week. What gives?

In this case, silence is golden! I watched NFL Matchup this morning to see if he had something to say and "Nada". I think he's taking the approach of laying low rather than eat crow and pile on again when Tebow has an inevitable bad game. After all the Minister @ Mile High is only human after all......

snowspot66
11-20-2011, 10:03 AM
What is in the draft after luck that we even have a shot at or even wasting a pick on?

At QB? Nothing. There will probably be four QB's taken in the top 10. With our strength of schedule we've already played into the teens.

broncobum6162
11-20-2011, 10:07 AM
On another note, I was watching the pregame today, (which ever one has Charley Casserly I can't remember since I watch mostly NFLN) and he showed video of Decker having a handhold on Cromarties jersey. Casserly claims holding should been called and play reversed. I've seen worse non calls on Doom many times. So now we won cause of a blown call by the referees.
Link;
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/18/on-game-winning-run-cromartie-wanted-no-part-of-tebow/

Armchair Bronco
11-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Projecting forward here, but if we take it to San Diego, they'll say that the Bolts are a team on a slide and that we "stole" a win against a team that was down. They'll probably say that SD isn't the powerhouse everyone thought they were.

Peoples Champ
11-21-2011, 07:51 AM

The bears do it all the time, remember when they went to the superbowl with Rex Grossman. They came back from down 24 points with no offensive scoring.

Armchair Bronco
11-27-2011, 06:46 PM
No need to start a new thread, we can just bump this when Denver wins or loses.

Den 16 SD 13

What will the media pundits and haters say tomorrow?

Archer81
11-27-2011, 06:47 PM

Den 16 SD 13

What will the media pundits and haters say tomorrow?

The same thing they have been saying for 6 weeks.

Armchair Bronco
11-27-2011, 06:48 PM
"San Diego put together the wrong defense!"

"The SD O-Line was decimated and Denver took advantage of this.

Sassy
11-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Ha!!Booya!I have missed one game in the last ten years, and maybe three in the last 18 years. Yep. You're right. I'm a horrible fan.

**** off!

!Booya!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-27-2011, 07:09 PM
phillip rivers was having a off game tebow cant win . DON'T LOOK AT THE 5-1 RECORD there is nothing to see behind that curtain. I THE GREAT NFL EXPERT WHO RESIDES ON TV IS NEVER WRONG

Bronx33
11-27-2011, 07:12 PM
They will say : the bronco didnt win the way we ( the talkin heads) dictate games should be won.

strafen
11-27-2011, 07:17 PM

Den 16 SD 13

What will the media pundits and haters say tomorrow?They would say what they've been saying since Tebow started winning games:
"It was a team win/effort"

Sassy
11-27-2011, 07:18 PM
They would say what they've been saying since Tebow started winning games:
"It was a team win/effort"

Are you saying it wasn't? Our D has been playing lights out for a month as well.

strafen
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Are you saying it wasn't? Our D has been playing lights out for a month as well.

Not saying it wasn't, of course evey win is a team effort but, I promise you that the way this team has been playing lately, it's got a lot to do with Tebow, don't you think?
And you've said it: "Our D has been playing lights out for a month as well"

The defense knows that if they keep it close, Tebow will battle til the end for the win.

When Orton was playing it wasn't a "team effort" it was more like: "Orton gives us the best chance to win"
How quickly do we forget...

Gort
11-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Not saying it wasn't, of course evey win is a team effort but, I promise you that the way this team has been playing lately, it's got a lot to do with Tebow, don't you think?
And you've said it: "Our D has been playing lights out for a month as well"

The defense knows that if they keep it close, Tebow will battle til the end for the win.

When Orton was playing it wasn't a "team effort" it was more like: "Orton gives us the best chance to win"
How quickly do we forget...

funny how the guy who gave us the best chance to win, didn't... and the guy who didn't, does.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-27-2011, 07:43 PM
seriously doubt this would happen but wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if some how in hell we managed to wind up in the super bowl all those idiot talking heads . will be loss for words. that be the greatest troll stfu bitches by tebow . but i think a snow storm in hell will be more likely

ScottXray
11-27-2011, 07:58 PM
seriously doubt this would happen but wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if some how in hell we managed to wind up in the super bowl all those idiot talking heads . will be loss for words. that be the greatest troll stfu b****es by tebow . but i think a snow storm in hell will be more likely

It would be the chance for them all to prove that Tebow can't win a championship. It would be better if he the Broncos DID win it ...they would all have to tuck their heads and cry. Seriously, this is REALLY unlikely.....
but it would be fun to see....

You can bet one thing....the Vegas line would be whomever by 15+ over the Broncos....and the general public would bet against him...and secretly pull for him to do it.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-27-2011, 08:12 PM
but no one would expect a rookie qb to even see a playoffs .much less one soo unorthodox as tebow. who would thought a hybrid option wtf ever this is would win soo many games. even if we win it with mcgees legs its only because of tebows running threat that we have a running game . just compare ortons starts vs tebows

ant1999e
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/?topId=7316525

barryr
12-04-2011, 08:39 PM
These bozos with their "can't win a Super Bowl" weren't even mentioning the Broncos able to win even 7 games before Tebow became the starter.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-04-2011, 08:41 PM
You can't play Minnesota on the road every week.

GreatBronco16
12-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Wow, Carter just can't give Tebow any credit.

"well they were in the cover 2 with nobody running with the WR"

"Only 15 attempts, you have to keep his attempts down cause he's not a good thrower."

Yeah, :thumbs: to you Chris Carter.

barryr
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM

"Only 15 attempts, you have to keep his attempts down cause he's not a good thrower."

And he must think Ponder is a "better thrower" but of course, his throwing cost his team with bad decisions and poor reads with 2 big turnovers. But Ponder looks prettier and fits the mold of what a QB looks like, so a guy like Tebow does not, so he must fail so their world makes sense.

SoCalBronco
12-04-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't think you can exceed Green Bay's undefeated season playing this way.

maher_tyler
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM
And he must think Ponder is a "better thrower" but of course, his throwing cost his team with bad decisions and poor reads with 2 big turnovers. But Ponder looks prettier and fits the mold of what a QB looks like, so a guy like Tebow does not, so he must fail so their world makes sense.

Just makes us winning game feel that much better. It's pretty much like us saying **** off to all the haters when we win. We won in large part because of Tebow today, yet it seems no one outside of Denver saw the same thing..it's weird.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/?topId=7316525

he is such a pompous azz you can just see it on his face . dude looks down upon tebow and the broncos he thinks his shat smells better than anyone else

troya900
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Laughable, Tebow is being criticized because he is only throwing to wide open guys. Isn't that what QB's are supposed to do? Find the open receiver and throw to them? Good lord.

Agamemnon
12-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Laughable, Tebow is being criticized because he is only throwing to wide open guys. Isn't that what QB's are supposed to do? Find the open receiver and throw to them? Good lord.

I think at this point, the pattern is pretty clear:

They say he can't do something.

He proves them wrong.

They pretend that it never happened and come up with something else he can't do.

He proves them wrong.

Rinse and repeat.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-04-2011, 09:48 PM
fill in the blank and then ignore when you are wrong
tebow cant ______ then apply for a job on ESPN NFL net the many NFL football web sites various radio sports stations

Archer81
12-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Tebow is clearly growing into the role of a franchise quarterback. Every time a talking head says he is incapable of doing something...he does it the next game. So at this point, the Cris Carters and Merril Hoge's can go b-**** a camel.

pikkiwoki
12-05-2011, 04:48 AM

On Mike and Mike this morning, Cris Carter actually conceded that Tebow has improved, gave the Broncos props for winning regardless of how ugly it may look, and gave an uncharacteristically balanced assessment of the Broncos and Tebow overall.

Either hell has frozen over, or Cris Carter has finally come to his senses and has decided to cut his losses and save what's left of his credibility regarding Tebow.

Hoge is up next...

pikkiwoki
12-05-2011, 04:51 AM
OMG Hoge is showing signs of capitulating! Haha wow.

He's undergoing a paradigm shift, live on the air! lol

pikkiwoki
12-05-2011, 05:04 AM
Hoge actually complimented Tebow, ZOMG.

He said that maybe the reason the Broncos are having success is because defenses are having a hard time adjusting to the unique threats that Tebow presents. He even went so far as to say that other teams should take a look at what the Broncos are doing and try to duplicate it by finding their own option QBs, seeing as how the Tom Bradys, Peyton Mannings, Aaron Rodgers', Drew Breeses of the world don't grow on trees anyway.

And he conceded that yes, Tebow has improved as a passer OMGWTF

I guess this was Hoge's "come to Tebow" moment?

Too funny!!

barryr
12-05-2011, 05:17 AM
This is why the so called experts don't take into account. Sure, this offense would be easy to defend if they did the same thing over and over and pretty much the same formation, but they don't. I think also after having a full training camp together, there will also be more passing plays added, so defenses have to prepare for quite a bit. That is why I stated some time ago that this offense has the potential to be not the easiest to defend, but one of the more complex to defend.

Plus, for the Broncos, only certain OL, WR, RB, and QB's can fit such an offense, so they will have to scout really well to find players that fit such an offense.

TonyR
12-05-2011, 05:28 AM
Just wait until we lose a game to a "good team". Like for instance if we lose to New England. These media guys will be pounding their chests and basically saying, "see, I told ya so!" So if you think it's annoying and infuriating now, just wait. Hopefully we somehow pull that game out and don't give them the chance. Then they can just chalk it up to an "off day" for the Patriots...

strafen
12-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Beating New England will be epic...
Traditionally, we've done well against New England, so we have a chance -albeit a small one- but a chance is a chance, and I like it...

Another thing I've heard yesterday was that Tebow's throws were on wide open recievers and NOT on tight window spaces between defenders.
I think that was the douche waddle who said that! :rofl:

HorseHead
12-05-2011, 06:02 AM
It's becoming quite comical...

Dilfer is in....

Cow-turd will be funny to hear today, what's his excuse for his boyfriend Romo losing?....

Oh well, another Monday, in the immortal words of Jim Carrey in "Bruce Almighty".."back to you f---ers..."..(the f'ers in question, the talking heads on ESPN)...

Armchair Bronco
12-05-2011, 07:20 AM

Mike Golic was saying the same thing. He only gave Tebow credit for one good throw. "But the others were to wide open guys."

Assclowns.

Armchair Bronco
12-05-2011, 07:21 AM
It's becoming quite comical...

Dilfer is in....

Cow-turd will be funny to hear today, what's his excuse for his boyfriend Romo losing?....

Oh well, another Monday, in the immortal words of Jim Carrey in "Bruce Almighty".."back to you f---ers..."..(the f'ers in question, the talking heads on ESPN)...

Cowturd triple-downed over the week end on his hater credentials. What's next? Quadruple down? :facepalm:

pikkiwoki
12-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Beating New England will be epic...
Traditionally, we've done well against New England, so we have a chance -albeit a small one- but a chance is a chance, and I like it...

Another thing I've heard yesterday was that Tebow's throws were on wide open recievers and NOT on tight window spaces between defenders.
I think that was the douche waddle who said that! :rofl:

Mike Golic was saying the same thing. He only gave Tebow credit for one good throw. "But the others were to wide open guys."

Assclowns.

Eric Mangini on both Sportscenter and on First Take broke down Tebow's throws to those "wide open receivers," and actually gave Tebow credit for why they were so open, saying Tebow correctly identified the coverage and used his eyes to manipulate the safety help by looking them off. I don't see ANYONE else on BSPN giving Tebow such credit (shocking, I know).

Now, how Mangini is able to tell where Tebow's eyes are looking, I'm not sure. But yeah, Mangini is pretty fair, taking the time to actually break down tape, and giving credit where it's due, without going overboard.

On the other hand, he kept referring to Demaryius Thomas as Demaryius "Thompson."

Mouth
12-05-2011, 04:31 PM
In defense of Mangini, if you're not on the broncos or a fan you have NO idea who DT is. I'm also pretty sure the only reason anyone knows who eric decker is, is because of skip constantly saying how bad he is. I don't think he's the best in the league, but I wish he would lay off him a little lol. Poor Eric

Mouth

pikkiwoki
12-05-2011, 06:24 PM
In defense of Mangini, if you're not on the broncos or a fan you have NO idea who DT is. I'm also pretty sure the only reason anyone knows who eric decker is, is because of skip constantly saying how bad he is. I don't think he's the best in the league, but I wish he would lay off him a little lol. Poor Eric

Mouth

No doubt, a household name DT is not, at least not yet.

Here's that film breakdown by Mangini:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QbkPXu2WpNU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

lolcopter
12-05-2011, 06:28 PM
that dude elwayless on youtube has the greatest channel ever

broncobum6162
12-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Tebow is clearly growing into the role of a franchise quarterback. Every time a talking head says he is incapable of doing something...he does it the next game. So at this point, the Cris Carters and Merril Hoge's can go b-**** a camel.

Would that be called "humping"?

theAPAOps5
12-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Would that be called "humping"?

Glad I am not the only one trying to figure it out!

Armchair Bronco
12-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Things Colin Cowturd may say in the coming weeks:

"Denver may beat Chicago next week, but Chicago will be without their 2 best offensive players."

"Denver may beat NE, but NE will have already wrapped up a playoff spot and will be resting their starters."

"Denver may beat Buffalo, but Buffalo is fading fast."

"Denver may beat KC, but KC is now only playing for pride."

IN THE PLAYOFFS

"Denver will never win in the playoffs."

"Denver may have won its first playoff game, but that's it, folks."

"Denver may have won 2 games in the playoffs, but they'll never win the AFC Championship game."

IN THE SUPER BOWL

"Denver doesn't have a chance."

AFTER THE SUPER BOWL

"This was the worst Super Bowl ever!"

"Denver may have won, but GB lost this game more than Denver won it."

"Denver will never repeat as Super Bowl champs."

broncosteven
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Is there a way to search for how many times the word "Hater" has been used in this thread?

I am guessing that it is the most used word on the OM since mCd took over.

Armchair Bronco
12-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Is there a way to search for how many times the word "Hater" has been used in this thread?

Hater!

pikkiwoki
12-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Things Colin Cowturd may say in the coming weeks:

"Denver may beat Chicago next week, but Chicago will be without their 2 best offensive players."

"Denver may beat NE, but NE will have already wrapped up a playoff spot and will be resting their starters."

"Denver may beat Buffalo, but Buffalo is fading fast."

"Denver may beat KC, but KC is now only playing for pride."

IN THE PLAYOFFS

"Denver will never win in the playoffs."

"Denver may have won its first playoff game, but that's it, folks."

"Denver may have won 2 games in the playoffs, but they'll never win the AFC Championship game."

IN THE SUPER BOWL

"Denver doesn't have a chance."

AFTER THE SUPER BOWL

"This was the worst Super Bowl ever!"

"Denver may have won, but GB lost this game more than Denver won it."

"Denver will never repeat as Super Bowl champs."

What makes that extra pathetic is that it would all stem from his disdain for a single player.

ak1971
12-05-2011, 08:13 PM

Ill drink to that
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/AK7745/OE8.jpg

broncogary
12-05-2011, 08:21 PM
That Thompson is pretty good.

Dagmar
12-05-2011, 08:24 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DneHIDDFMpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pikkiwoki
12-09-2011, 06:29 PM
that dude elwayless on youtube has the greatest channel ever

youtube made him take down his tebow vids.

how ghey is that? ~Popps~

Armchair Bronco
12-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Anticipating the haters for the day after the Denver-Chicago matchup:

"Denver squeaked out a win against a Chicago team decimated by injuries to their two key offensive starters."

The story line will be that both Cutler and Forte were injured; they won't make any mention of Chicago's top-rated defense in their critiques. And they'll find some QB-related stats that shows Tebow is actually a dog.

If Caleb only throws 2 interceptions in the game, they'll focus on that and talk about how that was a big improvement over the 3 picks he threw last week.

TJ96
12-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Tebow will make the Pro Bowl. Just look at who’s out there... (http://thexlog.com/201112100844/xtra-point-football/nfl/wait-what-tim-tebow-is-a-pro-bowl-qb/)

Gort
12-12-2011, 02:26 AM
listening to some assclown from SF on "Sports Overnight America" on 102.3 right now. he's really being a dick about Tebow. he's repeating every cliche about how awful Tebow is that we've heard for 2 months now. says Tebow is an AWFUL football player. says Tebow can't throw and is so inaccurate that he doesn't even throw interceptions. blah blah blah. these idiots do not watch the games. they don't understand that the final stats line doesn't tell the story of a game. he cannot believe the Broncos beat the Bears. in his opinion, the Bears dominated the Broncos for 58 minutes. that is patently false.

it's amusing to see these clowns go apoplectic week in and week out.

Doggcow
12-12-2011, 02:32 AM
listening to some assclown from SF on "Sports Overnight America" on 102.3 right now. he's really being a dick about Tebow. he's repeating every cliche about how awful Tebow is that we've heard for 2 months now. says Tebow is an AWFUL football player. says Tebow can't throw and is so inaccurate that he doesn't even throw interceptions. blah blah blah. these idiots do not watch the games. they don't understand that the final stats line doesn't tell the story of a game. he cannot believe the Broncos beat the Bears. in his opinion, the Bears dominated the Broncos for 58 minutes. that is patently false.

it's amusing to see these clowns go apoplectic week and week.

Yeah, there will be NO MENTION OF THE DROPS, or the elite play of a great Defense. They WILL rip Tebow for a pick, that was as good as a punt, and a CRAZY GOOD PLAY BY TILLMAN.

They will credit the win to BARBER losing the fumble, going out of bounds. NOT Tebow going 18-24 for 191yds and a TD in the clutch, and leading 3 scoring drives on his last 3 drives.

pikkiwoki
12-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Yeah, there will be NO MENTION OF THE DROPS, or the elite play of a great Defense. They WILL rip Tebow for a pick, that was as good as a punt, and a CRAZY GOOD PLAY BY TILLMAN.

They will credit the win to BARBER losing the fumble, going out of bounds. NOT Tebow going 18-24 for 191yds and a TD in the clutch, and leading 3 scoring drives on his last 3 drives.

I wonder if they'll discredit Matt Stafford for the Lions' win over the Vikes. Without the help of a defensive touchdown, and a blown non-call facemask at the end, the Lions lose that game. Will we hear the talking heads prattle on about how Stafford deserves no credit? Somehow I think not.

Atwater His Ass
12-12-2011, 03:23 AM

Tebow really upped his game in the 4th quarter for sure, but let's be real. Denver had no reason winning this game after losing out on the onside kick. Barber running out of bounds is one of the most wtf plays you'll see this season.

I mean c'mon, how many times has a team won a game when trailing in the 4th quarter, with no time outs, and the other team has the ball with something like 2:06 left in the game?

Blueflame
12-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Tebow really upped his game in the 4th quarter for sure, but let's be real. Denver had no reason winning this game after losing out on the onside kick. Barber running out of bounds is one of the most wtf plays you'll see this season.

I mean c'mon, how many times has a team won a game when trailing in the 4th quarter, with no time outs, and the other team has the ball with something like 2:06 left in the game?

The Chiefs... vs. the Bolts on Halloween. I thought for sure the Bolts had the game won and then Rivers fumbles the damn snap. Too funny 'cause it couldn't have happened to a more smug, self-satisfied team. And in a prime-time game no less. ;D

ColoradoDarin
12-12-2011, 05:59 AM
The Chiefs... vs. the Bolts on Halloween. I thought for sure the Bolts had the game won and then Rivers fumbles the damn snap. Too funny 'cause it couldn't have happened to a more smug, self-satisfied team. And in a prime-time game no less. ;D

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/rivers-worst-day-ever.gif

BroncoDoug
12-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Even though I can't stand either Skip Bayless or Steven A. Smith, Skip has been on the Tebow train all year, Smith has hated every fiber of Tebowmania... Today, Smith was speechless, and used the word humbled over and over.... Get em Timmy, one at a time

Smiling Assassin27
12-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Here is what the haters are saying today:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DwN6efmhp7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lolcopter
12-12-2011, 07:43 AM
youtube made him take down his tebow vids.

how ghey is that? ~Popps~

Saw that. Super lame :(

Armchair Bronco
12-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Even though I can't stand either Skip Bayless or Steven A. Smith, Skip has been on the Tebow train all year, Smith has hated every fiber of Tebowmania... Today, Smith was speechless, and used the word humbled over and over.... Get em Timmy, one at a time

I saw that, too. But Smith is only on board the train for this week. He still hasn't booked a seat on the Tebow Express.

Still, it was nice to see him eating humble pie. He even said he felt like Yul Brynner in "The 10 Commandments".

Dr. Broncenstein
12-12-2011, 08:02 AM
You can't play the Bears every week.

Armchair Bronco
12-12-2011, 08:03 AM
"Let's see how the Broncos match up against the Patriots..."

Steve Sewell
12-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Stephen A. Smith has capitulated on ESPN First Take today.

Another hater bites the dust. TBH, I never thought Steven A. would at least admit that he's wrong. Props to him.

Armchair Bronco
01-08-2012, 06:31 PM
TIMELINE: Just after Denver's 29-23 win over Pittsburgh inthe Playoffs

Just heard some numbnut "expert" on the radio driving to the store. Was it Boomer? Not sure. Anyway, here was his take:

"Sure, the Broncos won today. But they were going up against a very banged up Steelers team...AND at home! I'm pretty sure RuthlessRaper had to get shot up at halftime just to play in the 2nd half.

"But next week, Denver will be on the road against a healthy Tom Brady. There's no WAY they can win that game!"

:facepalm:

pikkiwoki
01-08-2012, 06:33 PM

Just heard some numbnut "expert" on the radio driving to the store. Was it Boomer? Not sure. Anyway, here was his take:

"Sure, the Broncos won today. But they were going up against a very banged up Steelers team...AND at home! I'm pretty sure RuthlessRaper had to get shot up at halftime just to play in the 2nd half.

"But next week, Denver will be on the road against a healthy Tom Brady. There's no WAY they can win that game!"

It surely couldn't have been Esiason, could it?

At halftime, he was saying, with heavy skepticism, that Tebow would have to continue making plays against that staunch Steelers defense to win the game. Surely he didn't move the goalposts...

Gort
01-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Esiason is threatened somehow by Tebow's success. it's the only explanation. that sucks because i'm a longtime fan of his as a fellow Terp, but he's out in the wilderness on this issue.

Spider
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
**** the Haters ......

Archer81
01-08-2012, 06:51 PM
The same things they always say. All the Broncos do is run, Tebow can't pass, he can't read defenses...blah blah blah.

So let the haters hate. That's their mf'ing job.

MABroncoFan
01-08-2012, 06:53 PM

I thought this was a new thread at first. In that case, I'd be thrilled if the Broncos win 2 more games, maybe three. :)

Steve Prefontaine
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
"Sure, they beat up on the #1 pass defense but wait till....uhhhh. Well wait till he loses. Then Ill thump my chest."

pikkiwoki
01-08-2012, 06:56 PM
**** the Haters ......

http://gifsforum.com/images/image/not%20sure%20if%20serious/grand/not_sure_if_serious_8.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang
01-08-2012, 06:58 PM
On ESPN they said:

He played poorly in the 1st and 4th, Hoge said "he let other players make plays," and Mangini said he wont be able to do this against NE.

There ya have it

Gort
01-08-2012, 07:00 PM
On ESPN they said:

He played poorly in the 1st and 4th, Hoge said "he let other players make plays," and Mangini said he wont be able to do this against NE.

There ya have it

they just continue to double down, don't they?

316 yards in the air and 50 yards on the ground, but he didn't play well for half the game? huh? whatever. douchtards.

errand
01-08-2012, 07:18 PM
they just continue to double down, don't they?

316 yards in the air and 50 yards on the ground, but he didn't play well for half the game? huh? whatever. douchtards.

Mike Tomlin said it best himself in postgame interview...

When asked what cost them the game, he didn't make any excuses about injured players...he said the Broncos throwing it 20 times wasn't a shock...but the big plays they hit were. When asked how the Broncos did it...he said it was them throwing and catching the ball.

Tim played very well today...so did Thomas 4-204 (51 yards per) and a TD.

Beadles had key block of Troy on Tebow's TD run....Royal burned them for TD, Ayers had 2 sacks...defense did Ok...but made plays when they HAD to.

Good team win all around. Tebow made the case for us to go D in draft today.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Also, the refs did a great job keeping the game close...

pikkiwoki
01-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Also, the refs did a great job keeping the game close...

That blown call on the fumbled lateral almost made my temple vein rupture.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-08-2012, 08:02 PM

At least it wasn't your temporal artery.

razorwire77
01-08-2012, 08:03 PM
I broke my phone by launching it against the couch after that lateral call.

Gort
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
some a-hole on the radio (102.3FM) just called in and is arguing that PIT lost the game, and DEN didn't win it.

Dukes
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM

Dawkins, Kuper, Decker. All OUT. That excuse goes both ways.

barryr
01-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Dawkins, Kuper, Decker. All OUT. That excuse goes both ways.

It is weak for someone to say the Broncos won because the other team has injuries when they still picked that team to win anyway.

theAPAOps5
01-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Miller broken thumb
Knowshon sprained mangina

Add that to those listed above and we can say that every team plays injured at this time

NFLBRONCO
01-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Props to Tebow today and props to staff to opening offense up.

pikkiwoki
01-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Dilfer wasted no time. He's already on BSPN intimating that what Tebow is doing is inexplicable, as usual. Better to chalk it up to the supernatural and unknowable than to set aside your own massive ego and admit you may have misjudged. Yup, nothing to see here, move along folks, same ol' routine.

Missouribronc
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Dilfer wasted no time. He's already on BSPN intimating that what Tebow is doing is inexplicable, as usual. Better to chalk it up to the supernatural and unknowable than to set aside your own massive ego and admit you may have misjudged. Yup, nothing to see here, move along folks, same ol' routine.

I get a kick out of the me against the world mentality. Dilfer has been very complimentary of Tebow.

pikkiwoki
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I get a kick out of the me against the world mentality. Dilfer has been very complimentary of Tebow.

naive

Missouribronc
01-08-2012, 08:37 PM
naive

Please explain the conspiracy...

g00fyfoot
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I've seen Dilfer be complimentary of Tebow as well.

RedskinBronco
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
After Skip Bayless, Dilfer has clearly been the next biggest Tebow supported on that network.

BroncoLifer
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM

I said some bad words in the hope that the m*****f****** refs would her me. I still can't believe how the one who blew the whistle was the side judge with the absolutely perfect view of the angle of the pass.

pikkiwoki
01-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Please explain the conspiracy...

strawman

Dedhed
01-08-2012, 09:01 PM
I would imagine they'll be no mention of Tebow setting a Broncos record for passing yards in a playoff game or that he's the first QB in the history of the league to throw 3 passes of 50+ yards in a playoff game.

TebowForcedTrauma
01-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I would imagine they'll be no mention of Tebow setting a Broncos record for passing yards in a playoff game or that he's the first QB in the history of the league to throw 3 passes of 50+ yards in a playoff game.

The only chance you hear that is if Skip Bayless brings it up

lolcopter
01-08-2012, 09:24 PM

:strong:

Armchair Bronco
01-09-2012, 03:15 AM
So, the refrain from Mike and Mike today after the win against Pittsburgh:

"No one, and I mean no one, could have seen this coming."

So you create the myth the no one, not a single sentient being in the universe saw this coming, and it logically means that all the haters' views are mainstream views. I mean if no one saw this coming, then EVERYONE was wrong last week including these two clowns.

Doggcow
01-09-2012, 03:44 AM
So, the refrain from Mike and Mike today after the win against Pittsburgh:

"No one, and I mean no one, could have seen this coming."

So you create the myth the no one, not a single sentient being in the universe saw this coming, and it logically means that all the haters' views are mainstream views. I mean if no one saw this coming, then EVERYONE was wrong last week including these two clowns.

I'm going to have fun at work on Monday, and how I "Didn't see this one coming."

Just sayin.

TonyR
01-09-2012, 05:48 AM
So, the refrain from Mike and Mike today...

To be fair they also read a listener text that said Denver got lucky and argued against that by pointng out that it was actually Pittsburgh who had a lot of breaks go their way (they mentioned the bad call on the backward pass, the McGahee fumble, and the no-call facemask on Tebow). They said Denver was anything but lucky and flat out won the game. So Mike & Mike were surprisingly being more than fair to the Broncos durning the segment I heard. Golic even said that he and Schlereth were clearly wrong in stating that Tebow would not be the QB next year.

Armchair Bronco
01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Mel Keiper just said "one more bad drive and I think he would have been pulled for Brady Quinn." He was complaining the he (Mel) doesn't have the luxury of changing his opinion. "I make my pick, and I can't change it later on."

So he restated that he thinks Tebow will be a failure.

Wouldn't it just be easier to admit you were wrong with Tebow and move on? Instead, he pulls the typical hater double-down.

What a clown.

MplsBronco
01-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Cris Carter on Mike and Mike. This was snowball effect with all the Steelers injuries. This was not the same Steeler team. Too many injuries.

I love it! Stay the f*ck off the bandwagon. Please hate on us and Tebow. And lets not mention no Dawk, Decker, Kuper. Pure awesomness.

Atwater 27
01-09-2012, 06:13 AM

Who needs them? We have plenty of haters here to listen to.

Chris
01-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Such toolmamas.

55CrushEm
01-09-2012, 06:30 AM
So is TGN crying today?

Superfan.

Soul-Bronco
01-09-2012, 06:32 AM
Mel Keiper just said "one more bad drive and I think he would have been pulled for Brady Quinn." He was complaining the he (Mel) doesn't have the luxury of changing his opinion. "I make my pick, and I can't change it later on."

Wouldn't it just be easier to admit you were wrong with Tebow and move on? Instead, he pulls the typical hater double-down.

What a clown.

I heard the same thing........he was like yea tebow had a couple good drives, and without hesitation said he also had alot of bad drives with bad mechanics which stalled the drive and took them away from scoring...........what a D bag

Peoples Champ
01-09-2012, 06:54 AM
this is a great thread, we should keep it going as long as Tebow is in a Denver uniform.

Peoples Champ
01-09-2012, 06:57 AM

What a clown.

I heard that too, and I love the analogy of the hater double down, thats what all the haters keep doing, digging a bigger whole for themselves.

They dont have to say Tebow is a great QB, or up there with Rodgers/Brady/Brees, but please just admit that Tebow CAN win as a NFL quarterback and CAN be a long term QB in the league, because he has proven that with this playoff win. Im not saying he will be an unbelievable long term QB, just dont speak in absolutes and say its 100 percent likely Tebow will fail miserably.

MplsBronco
01-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Mike and Mike - "let's be real, the happiest people today are Belicheat and Brady. They've owned the Broncos in the past". You can't make this stuff up.

TheReverend
01-09-2012, 07:02 AM
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/IrvinHorse.gif

orangeatheist
01-09-2012, 07:06 AM
I heard that too, and I love the analogy of the hater double down, thats what all the haters keep doing, digging a bigger whole for themselves.

They dont have to say Tebow is a great QB, or up there with Rodgers/Brady/Brees, but please just admit that Tebow CAN win as a NFL quarterback and CAN be a long term QB in the league, because he has proven that with this playoff win. Im not saying he will be an unbelievable long term QB, just dont speak in absolutes and say its 100 percent likely Tebow will fail miserably.

I'm beginning to believe nothing will stop the haters. I've never seen the goalposts moved more often except in a creationist debate. Even if Tebow wins a SB, it'll just be a "fluke," "magic," "miracle," or some other such nonsense. Until and unless Tebow turns the Gatoraid into wine or raises Cutler from his injuries will they put down their stones.

Peoples Champ
01-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Cris Carter on Mike and Mike. This was snowball effect with all the Steelers injuries. This was not the same Steeler team. Too many injuries.

I love it! Stay the **** off the bandwagon. Please hate on us and Tebow. And lets not mention no Dawk, Decker, Kuper. Pure awesomness.

I heard that before the game all last week. The steelers WILL win and Denver has NO chance. But they all gave themselves out and said they wont be shocked if denver wins because Pittsburgh was unhealthy.

MplsBronco
01-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Some idiot is melting down ESPN First Take right now. I love Skip Bayless. I think this dude is going to blow a gasket. I decided to work from home today so I could see this stuff. Its better than expected.

MplsBronco
01-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Mangini is a douche. No wonder he was soooooo successful as a HC.