PDA

View Full Version : Predict what the haters will say tomorrow

Pages : 1 [2]

Peoples Champ
01-09-2012, 07:34 AM
I'm beginning to believe nothing will stop the haters. I've never seen the goalposts moved more often except in a creationist debate. Even if Tebow wins a SB, it'll just be a "fluke," "magic," "miracle," or some other such nonsense. Until and unless Tebow turns the Gatoraid into wine or raises Cutler from his injuries will they put down their stones.

I am thinking the same thing, if Tebow ever wins a superbowl, it will be because of the defense and special teams. Or they will say well Trent Dilfer won a superbowl. Well Dilfer had the #1 defense in the league (one of the best D's of all time). And well Tebow has a #22 ranked Defense in the league.

ColoradoBuff
01-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Mel Keiper just said "one more bad drive and I think he would have been pulled for Brady Quinn." He was complaining the he (Mel) doesn't have the luxury of changing his opinion. "I make my pick, and I can't change it later on."

So he restated that he thinks Tebow will be a failure.
Wouldn't it just be easier to admit you were wrong with Tebow and move on? Instead, he pulls the typical hater double-down.

What a clown.

'Preciate that!
Signed: Tim Tebow!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/IrvinHorse.gif

This actually gets funnier everytime i see it posted.

Armchair Bronco
01-09-2012, 09:52 AM
John Ritchie on CowTurd's program:

(paraphrasing) "Tebow hit the open guy, which wasn't hard because there was only one open guy. But I'm not saying he can ever do this again, because now *THIS* is on film and defenses will see it."

This guy is really pathetic. What do you expect from someone whose middle name is "Concussion"... So now defensive coordinators will say: "Guys, Tebow can hit the open guy so don't let anyone get open." ???

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/franz_lidz/01/26/end.game/p1_ritchie.jpg

pikkiwoki
01-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Cris Carter on Mike and Mike. This was snowball effect with all the Steelers injuries. This was not the same Steeler team. Too many injuries.

I love it! Stay the **** off the bandwagon. Please hate on us and Tebow. And lets not mention no Dawk, Decker, Kuper. Pure awesomness.

Don't forget Knowshon and Larsen.

But, naaahhhh, let's just ignore all the Denver injuries. Let's sell the narrative that Denver is the only team in the league with a fully healthy roster. Denver is the only team in the league that has a defense that contributes to wins. Every other team in the league has no defense, all their starters are injured, and their QB never makes bad throws, their QB and carries them to wins, legitimately. Unlike Denver. Lights, camera, action!