PDA

View Full Version : Irvin and Faulk

iforgotmypassword
11-17-2011, 09:45 PM
These two can go do a couple lines of coke and **** each other. Their questions tonight were completely unreal. "What do you say to your wide receivers when they're wide open and you miss them?" It was a complete joke.

Chris
11-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Faulk is bottom bitch.

Aftermath
11-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Agree. I personally wish NFLN would fire Deion, Irvin, and Faulk. They are morons.

BroncoInferno
11-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Irvin seemed to be pro-Tebow to me.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Faulk just needs to ask what's in his heart:

"How in the world is it possible for me to hate you this much and not spontaneously combust?"

Dr. Broncenstein
11-17-2011, 09:49 PM

Irvin just doing what it takes to get by in this cut-throat business.

iforgotmypassword
11-17-2011, 09:57 PM

At the end of the day Irvin is pro-whoever is in front of him. The guy has no balls. He's a buddy buddy POS. He asked Tebow some bull**** questions. The guy just went 4-1 and led a 4th quarter comeback and he asks him "what do you tell your huddle when you miss those wide open receivers?" Irvin's shouldn't be allowed to even have a convo with somebody who has as much heart at Tebow.

barryr
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
From the little I have seen, it seems Faulk is the only one really not believing Tebow can play or not even letting him play to see if he can. In fact, Deion has stated that they need to play Tebow the rest of the season before deciding if he is the answer or not, so only Faulk I think is the negative guy in that group.

Doggcow
11-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Faulk sucks.

I actually like Deion. "Business Decision by Revis" ROFL

yerner
11-17-2011, 10:24 PM
These two can go do a couple lines of coke and **** each other. Their questions tonight were completely unreal. "What do you say to your wide receivers when they're wide open and you miss them?" It was a complete joke.

Wow. Lighten up. I thought that was a very interesting question. They weren't trying to insult him. You don't wonder how wr's feel about not getting the ball in this offense?

BroncoLifer
11-17-2011, 10:25 PM
I like Deion, too. His "look at me, look at me!!!!" act turned a lot of people off during his playing days (and still does) but underneath all of that he is a perceptive football guy.

cutthemdown
11-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah the questions have a negative slant.

Armchair Bronco
11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
It's Deion's voice and his "Shuck & Jive" antics that drive me nuts.

Instead of just reading his script, he feels like he needs to do some kind of Ebonics Blacksploitation thang.

Seriously, when he starts yelling and doing the Ebonics thing on the NFL Network, I can't reach for the remote fast enough.