PDA

View Full Version : Merril Hoge is going to Church on Sunday! Hallelujah!

broncobum6162
11-17-2011, 09:21 PM
In a great post game discussion tonight w/ My Bro who lives in the Great State of Colorado. He was watching the pregame on Espin and guess who made a deal w/ the Devil. YES! our very own Tebow fan, Merril Hoge, said " If Tebow finds a way to win against the Jets, I will go to Church on Sunday." Don't stay up too late crying in your beer Merril, you gotta go pray that Tebow don't rain death and destruction on your prototypical QB tirade!

Chris
11-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Hell I'll go to Church, Temple, Shaolin, Tibetan ****... all that ****...

schaaf
11-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Not Hugh Douglas???

Vegas_Bronco
11-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Hoge actually grew up as lds...not sure what religion he dreams of now but tebow would wish him well.

BroncsCheer
11-17-2011, 09:29 PM
He's a Mormon - not sure if he'll eat the wonder bread and drink the tap water, but it's not a big deal for his mookie ass to show up at the Stake Center .. ..

broncobum6162
11-17-2011, 09:35 PM
He's a Mormon - not sure if he'll eat the wonder bread and drink the tap water, but it's not a big deal for his mookie ass to show up at the Stake Center .. ..

Your right, It's not so much that he's going to church its that he's starting to eat that crow that's been slow roasting for a few weeks now.........I for one never get tired of the smell of napalm in the morning.......;D