PDA

View Full Version : give it up to the D as well

bfoflcommish
11-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Without them playing good all night (- the td drive) the last minute miracle doesnt happen. Give credit all around!

Keep it up D, VON FOR R-O-Y

bowtown
11-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Great job teebs. Defense won this game. God Bless Fox.

Kaylore
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Dennis Allen = teh win.

The Joker
11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
****ing awesome.

Yeah!!

I literally have a boner right now from that game.

brncs_fan
11-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Von picked a great night to put some big hits on Sanchez

dbfan21
11-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Agreed all around. Excellent D tonight. I am so glad Goodman made Sanchez pay for going to the well one too many times.

Popps
11-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Was going to post this thread, essentially.

The defense is the story here, folks. This is getting very, very fun. Tebow had an awesome drive and definitely has the magic touch in those situations and he'll get tons of conversation around here.

But, what happened tonight on defense was very, very different than what we've seen in past seasons. We basically couldn't score... and they kept us in it the entire game. Huge plays, dominating pass rush and a ****ing C L U T C H sack from Von when we needed one.

When was the last time you remember one of our defenders making a play that big at a time like that?

Things are changing on defense folks. We've waited a long time for this.

bombay
11-17-2011, 10:22 PM
The D won the game. Our offense was outscored.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-17-2011, 10:23 PM
D has been AWESOME!!!!!! Seriously just awesome.

Bronx33
11-17-2011, 10:24 PM
They were a pleasure to watch tonight.

bpc
11-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Props to Fox and the coaches. They took this mess that McDaniels left and turned it into a 180. FO gets props too for taking Von Miller and landing Bunkley. Both have been huge for this defense.

Strong defense, good, timely QB play. It was a winning recipe for us in the 1980's, so why not now?

GO BRONCOS!!!!

broncogary
11-17-2011, 10:26 PM
The D won the game. Our offense was outscored.

You may not have noticed, but the D got better when Tebow started playing.

boppool
11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
I must admit... Before the draft I wanted Patrick Peterson with the second pick, but man, was I wrong...

This is basically same defensive personnel from last year. Von Miller is one of those special player that makes everyone better. He's game changer that throws opposing QBs off their rhythm not only by sacks but constant pressure and hits.

I'm so excited what we'll see from this young man years to come!!!

bowtown
11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Was going to post this thread, essentially.

The defense is the story here, folks. This is getting very, very fun. Tebow had an awesome drive and definitely has the magic touch in
those situations and he'll get tons of conversation around here.

But, what happened tonight on defense was very, very different than what we've seen in past seasons. We basically couldn't score... and they kept us in it the entire game. Huge plays, dominating pass rush and a ****ing C L U T C H sack from Von when we needed one.

When was the last time you remember one of our defenders making a play that big at a time like that?

Things are changing on defense folks. We've waited a long time for this.

This is why I rallied so hard for Fox. This is how football should be. This D is becoming our identity. This is football. IM so in love with this win.

Bronco Yoda
11-17-2011, 10:30 PM
The Defense is progressing leaps and bounds. They are thriving on this complimentary footsyball thingy going on me thinks.

barryr
11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
I am very happy the Broncos finally have a defense. It's been many years since I felt they had a really solid defense. The reality is they could get even better in time with more talent at CB and depth, but it is great seeing teams have to actually punt and the offense having decent field position on drives.

Popps
11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
This is why I rallied so hard for Fox. This is how football should be. This D is becoming our identity. This is football. IM so in love with this win.

I agree. Denver is a defensive football city, despite our recent struggles and despite Elway being our most recognizable icon.

Home field advantage, ass-kicking defense and late game magic.

We have a lot of work to do, but seeing two true stud pass-rushers wreaking havoc at crucial times in a big game is something I've waited forever to see, it seems.

Not to mention a defensive score... to rally us back into the game.

This is what having a defense does for you, folks. It means you can struggle on offense... and actually still have a chance to win.

So much fun to watch, too. If we do nothing else this season, these past three games were just fantastic.

Raiders... Chefs and a New York team back to back to back. Hard to top that in 3 weeks!

El Jué
11-17-2011, 10:38 PM
I still have no idea how to compartmentalize what I'm seeing with Tebow, but this much I know: Von is the scariest thing developing in the NFL right now. The guy is an freaking beast. He brands himself on the psyche of quarterbacks and changes performances. Sanchez looked and sounded devastated and demoralized at the presser after the game.

HAT
11-17-2011, 10:44 PM
I still have no idea how to compartmentalize what I'm seeing with Tebow, but this much I know: Von is the scariest thing developing in the NFL right now. The guy is an freaking beast. He brands himself on the psyche of quarterbacks and changes performances. Sanchez looked and sounded devastated and demoralized at the presser after the game.

1st-10, DEN4 5:54 T. Tebow passed to E. Royal to the right for 8 yard gain
2nd-2, DEN13 5:25 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 15 yard gain
1st-10, DEN28 4:43 T. Tebow passed to D. Thomas to the left for 9 yard gain
2nd-1, DEN37 4:36 T. Tebow incomplete pass to the left
3rd-1, DEN37 4:32 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 7 yard gain
1st-10, DEN44 3:53 T. Tebow rushed to the right for 9 yard gain
2nd-1, NYJ47 3:45 T. Tebow rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
1st-10, NYJ44 3:02 T. Tebow incomplete pass to the left
2nd-10, NYJ44 2:57 T. Tebow passed to D. Rosario to the left for 18 yard gain
1st-10, NYJ26 2:31 L. Ball rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
2nd-7, NYJ23 2:00 T. Tebow rushed up the middle for 3 yard gain
3rd-4, NYJ20 0:58 T. Tebow rushed to the left for 20 yard touchdown. M. Prater made PAT

DarkHorse
11-17-2011, 10:45 PM
D won this game. There's no debating this one, they kept this game in a manageable state and gave the offense a shot at winning.

Our Defense is starting to become nasty they way they're playing.

bfoflcommish
11-18-2011, 07:36 AM
Von Miller for Broncos is what Fox had in Kevin Greene with Carolina playoff teams.

gunns
11-18-2011, 07:39 AM
Without them playing good all night (- the td drive) the last minute miracle doesnt happen. Give credit all around!

Keep it up D, VON FOR R-O-Y

Absolutely. :thumbsup:

Broncomutt
11-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Great job by the defense last night!

bendog
11-18-2011, 09:03 AM
But if Tim keeps these drives coming, we'll never get a DT. (-;

Bigdawg26
11-18-2011, 09:51 AM
We have a grown man at DT in Bunkley. I haven't seen a DT play this well for us in years!

jonny1
11-18-2011, 10:06 AM
But, but, I thought the front office was the worst in the league because they didn't get all those highly sought DTs and didn't draft a slew of them? LOL