PDA

View Full Version : This is our playoff game!!!! I am OVER HYPED!!!

vonqkilla
11-17-2011, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eajnO_O5UO8

I am so hyped up.

Havent been this excited for a game since the 06 playoff run.

Am I crazy?

Im lifting before the game to burn off energy, might have to throw up 315 or run through some walls.

Can you feel it?

Playoff game tonite, in our house.

Lets go BRONCOS!!!!!!!

strafen
11-17-2011, 02:01 PM
**** yeah!
Love me some Dawkins.
If that doesn't get you pumped up, you've got no pulse! LOL

vonqkilla
11-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Im had butterflys all day, not nervous, just adrenaline, and sitting here at work is driving me crazy. I need to be talked down. If we win tonite I might explode.

Playoff game intensity.

Just like last year vs the Jets.

This time WE WIN!!!

HooptyHoops
11-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Totally agree.... optimism is just dripping off of me!!

DenverBroncosJM
11-17-2011, 02:38 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WO4tIrjBDkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I still think this is the best "movie" speech! Some cursing in it if your at a cubicle!

jhns
11-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Dang dude, calm down. At this rate, you will have a heart attack if we actually make the playoffs.

t-diddy
11-17-2011, 02:54 PM

I am so hyped up.

Am I crazy?

Im lifting before the game to burn off energy, might have to throw up 315 or run through some walls.
Can you feel it?

Lets go BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Make sure you don't chop your steps before you run through those walls! ;D

broncswin
11-17-2011, 03:04 PM
J E T S LOSE LOSE LOSE ! ! !

GO BRONCOS

bendog
11-17-2011, 03:22 PM
great thread, seriously. I'm actually going to watch the first part live at a restaurant ... with my wife.

vonqkilla
11-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Am I/we crazy for being this hyped?

This is a hugely pivotal game. Just like jets last year was.

Win and we could reshape the division and maybe our future at qb.

HUGE GAME

LetsGoBroncos
11-17-2011, 03:40 PM

I am so hyped up.

Am I crazy?

Can you feel it?

Said the same thing to some people earlier. Biggest game in a few years in my opinion

Lets go BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Said the same thing to some people earlier. Biggest game in a few years in my opinion

crush17
11-17-2011, 03:40 PM
I cant focus at work whatsoever.

Marshall Dumervil
11-17-2011, 03:42 PM
I cant focus at work whatsoever.

Me neither, clock watching. Visions of Von crushing Sanchez dancing through my head. :militia:

edog24
11-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Well, I don't want to belittle our team and say this is our playoffs, but I am super pumped!

underrated29
11-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Work has sucked today, I have that feeling in my stomach and man I cant wait til i get home.......

........Ive got to take the biggest dump evar!!

But I think because I am so amped up for the game is why i need to visit the porcelain palace.

underrated29
11-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Well, I don't want to belittle our team and say this is our playoffs, but I am super pumped!

It pretty much is. If we win this game I think we go on a streak and probably do end up in the playoffs. If we dont, it will be like the riaders game last year, where they knocked the wind out of us so hard we won one game the rest of the year.

enjolras
11-17-2011, 04:30 PM
It pretty much is. If we win this game I think we go on a streak and probably do end up in the playoffs. If we dont, it will be like the riaders game last year, where they knocked the wind out of us so hard we won one game the rest of the year.

I think it was the Jets game last year that killed this team. They never came back from that awful PI call (and subsequent Orton I can't field that snap debacle).

strafen
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
J E T S LOSE LOSE LOSE ! ! !

GO BRONCOS

They used to say...
J E T S Just End The Season

Sim Pilot 4.0
11-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Dang dude, calm down. At this rate, you will have a heart attack if we actually make the playoffs.

Did you really use the P word? Come on get real. I'm just glad we showed signs of life!