PDA

View Full Version : serious question for all OMers...orange tinted fools need not apply

tsiguy96
11-16-2011, 08:28 AM
alright, i know denver has this fancy pantsy new offense and von miller is playing all pro level...but how bad do we really lose tomorrow?

john fox fired at halftime i say.

ColoradoDarin
11-16-2011, 08:31 AM
We lose so bad that you start using the shift key (again, since you did for a little while)

TheReverend
11-16-2011, 08:36 AM
We lose so badly that by Friday morning Denver will be at sea level.

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 08:37 AM
The team loses so bad Bowlen goes into a drunken stupor by halftime. The team's PR department remembers we recognized Bowlen's potential here first and comes looking for someone with such wisdom in the ways of football. They hire TJ, apologize for being wrong, and he and MacGruder parachute into the field during halftime to take over. TJ spends the evening riling up the team by preaching the wonders of Ron Paul into the ear of anyone with a receiver while MacGruder, unbound by the ego of John Fox, is finally allowed to let Tebow be Tebow and we go on to win the SB. MacGruder then announces that he and Tebow are a couple, they go off to Disneyland, and we finally understand how Tebow could turn down all those women and we understand MacGruder's fascination and undying faith. That's how I see it happening. If I were OABB, I'd take a bet on it. :)

72-0 at halftime, 1 billllllion-72 by the end of the game.

Count on it.

srphoenix
11-16-2011, 08:38 AM
we win?

a franchise move to LA!

Dagmar
11-16-2011, 08:40 AM
We lose so bad that you start using the shift key (again, since you did for a little while)

That would be nice.

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 08:40 AM
Out of curiosity what's your definition of an "orange tinted fool?"

I ask because it seems terms like that are used by people who put themselves in a corner and presume everyone who thinks differently is empirically wrong.

I also ask because I DON'T know what you mean by that. Guess what I'm saying is as long as one can hold a reasonable and intelligent conversation (not being delusional) what the heck is WRONG with being an "orange tinted fool?"

I'm a proud orange tinted fool. Always have been and always will be. I'll look at a situation objectively but I'll cheer for my team without apology. Just sayin'.

TheReverend
11-16-2011, 08:41 AM

I ask because it seems terms like that are used by people who put themselves in a corner and presume everyone who thinks differently is empirically wrong.

I also ask because I DON'T know what you mean by that. Guess what I'm saying is as long as one can hold a reasonable and intelligent conversation (not being delusional) what the heck is WRONG with being an "orange tinted fool?"

I'm a proud orange tinted fool. Always have been and always will be. I'll look at a situation objectively but I'll cheer for my team without apology. Just sayin'.

It's a good thing you took this extremely serious thread extremely seriously

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 08:42 AM

In a whisper so the mojo gods don't hear... this is a reverse mojo thread. It gives us bad luck if we say we're gonna win. We're trying to jinx our way to a win. You have to join the parade or GTFO. :)

UberBroncoMan
11-16-2011, 08:44 AM

>_<

theStifmeister
This is a dumb question, and a dumber thread. Go root for the Packers, you flamer

Crushaholic
We lose so badly, that only a toe-sucking session from Ryan will RESTORE our dignity...:loser:

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 08:45 AM
We lose so badly, baja and rev are seen crying on each others' shoulders after the game.

That is until baja goes in for a squeeze...

FISH
11-16-2011, 08:47 AM
We lose sooo bad that orange 4 life realizes the error of his ways and fully embraces the power of the anti force thus allowing all future endeavors to be less riddled by the lack of understanding in our ways.

And "Padame" becomes queen again....

GreatBronco16
11-16-2011, 08:48 AM
This is a dumb question, and a dumber thread. Go root for the Packers, you flamer

Another one that didn't get it.

Dagmar
11-16-2011, 08:48 AM
We lose so badly, baja and rev are seen crying on each others' shoulders after the game.

:spit: LOL

I'm surprised TJ didn't fly into that thread with a banning flamethrower...

Dagmar
11-16-2011, 08:49 AM

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/3/129069867644019597.jpg

jhns
You should probably see a doctor if you are tinted orange.

Dagmar

http://www.epiclol.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1050617-third_party_facepalm_super.jpg

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 08:50 AM
:spit: LOL

I'm surprised TJ didn't fly into that thread with a banning flamethrower...

Ha!

He actually had a very reasonable response this morning. I was slightly disappointed to see it closed but it closed on a very good note. The good guys won. :)

TheReverend
11-16-2011, 08:50 AM

I'm too old

t-diddy
11-16-2011, 08:57 AM
We lose so bad that Elway will not come back to work and demands that we trade him back to Baltimore...

FISH
11-16-2011, 08:58 AM
We lose so badly that team ownership openly apologizes to Bubby Brister...

Smiling Assassin27
11-16-2011, 09:02 AM
They're gonna beat us so badly that Andy Dalton will anoint us the new red headed stepchild.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zu-Q3vYqn7M/Tcnt4jq-0iI/AAAAAAAAEgc/v_V-PRjbmKQ/s400/2005%2BAndy%2BDalton%2BNew.jpg

Tombstone RJ
11-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Final score and over all assessment:

Jet's: 72
Broncos: Just happy to be here

tsiguy96
11-16-2011, 09:03 AM
broncos: enjoyed it while it lasted.

what are the chances the plane doesnt even meet denver at the airport?

Tombstone RJ
11-16-2011, 09:07 AM
broncos: enjoyed it while it lasted.

what are the chances the plane doesnt even meet denver at the airport?

real good actually, since the game is in Denver... but I see your point, the Jets own Denver so really the Broncos are just happy to be invited.

FISH
11-16-2011, 09:08 AM
This is going to be so bad that Revis actually apologizes to the parents of each and every Denver player for the severe ass whoopin his team inflicts...he just feels so bad

vonqkilla
11-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Mojo jinx wrecked.

FISH
11-16-2011, 09:11 AM
real good actually, since the game is in Denver... but I see your point, the Jets own Denver so really the Broncos are just happy to be invited.

Its so true...as I understand it they intend to refit the stadium to more appropriately reflect "gang green" colors...and for every visiting team here after...

Shotgun Willie
11-16-2011, 09:13 AM
So bad that at the end of the game, Rex Ryan yells "#1 running game in the last 4 weeks?!? Suck my d***!"

Smiling Assassin27
11-16-2011, 09:13 AM
I just hope that the throngs of Jet fans that were in attendance last year got hit by buses. WAY too many Jets fans there.

Smiling Assassin27
11-16-2011, 09:14 AM
So bad that at the end of the game, Rex Ryan yells "#1 running game in the last 4 weeks?!? Suck my d***!"

and Mark Sanchez does. :wiggle:

tsiguy96
11-16-2011, 09:16 AM

pwned :(

alkemical
11-16-2011, 09:18 AM
If the Donks lose, can they still sleep with Ryan's wife?

FISH
11-16-2011, 09:19 AM
pwned :(

Nah...you meant when the plane comes to take them to their next away game...this loss will be so bad that were not allowed to play outside of Denver :/

TheReverend
11-16-2011, 09:20 AM
We lose so badly that Tebow becomes an athiest.

FISH
11-16-2011, 09:21 AM

oooooo.....thats funny!

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 09:26 AM
It's a good thing you took this extremely serious thread extremely seriously

Actually I DIDN'T though I guess my sarcasm was lost on you.

FISH
11-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Actually I DIDN'T though I guess my sarcasm was lost on you.

soo.....you were trying the reverse reverse mojo.....very interesting

sinuous sausage
11-16-2011, 09:38 AM
I just hope that the throngs of Jet fans that were in attendance last year got hit by buses. WAY too many Jets fans there.

Methinks that might have been an optical illusion. On closer glance, I realized most Jets fans were simply the size of buses, inadvertently making it seem as though there were more individuals wearing green than there actually were.

theStifmeister
11-16-2011, 09:38 AM
sorry its hard to READ sarcasm

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 09:41 AM

Yes it is!! That's what makes message boards and texting difficult at times!

No voice inflection and no facial expressions. Well over half of our means of communication (by any study) is removed so it is indeed hard to tell at times.

sinuous sausage
11-16-2011, 09:43 AM

Read what? What's that last word?

Dedhed
11-16-2011, 09:47 AM

How to spot a noob on the OM.

BMF Bronco

damn it dude, I was going to say...

We lose so badly that Orange Atheist starts praying to God.

gyldenlove
Not enough bewbs.

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 09:54 AM
I know I always pretend to not be in on the joke because it makes everything so much funnier.

mkporter
11-16-2011, 09:56 AM
We lose so badly that Knowshon blows his other ACL just watching the game.

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 09:58 AM
We lose so badly that Knowshon blows his other ACL just watching the game.

Another person missing the joke.

You're supposed to exaggerate...

sinuous sausage
11-16-2011, 09:59 AM
anyone here a Catholic?

Carmelo15
11-16-2011, 10:03 AM
You should probably see a doctot if you are tinted orange.
Yo whateva
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IQiyoaS67kY/Sh61yEzqfNI/AAAAAAAABLk/Zll6cHbDQg4/s400/1243513253772.jpg

Rolandftw
11-16-2011, 10:11 AM
The Jets are not that great of a regular season team. They have a great pass defense, but that doesn't really matter too much considering we probably run it 50 times, and pass 10-15 max.

Sanchez has been horrible this year. If we can manage to put up 14-20 points on offense, we have a good shot at stealing this one.

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Yo whateva
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IQiyoaS67kY/Sh61yEzqfNI/AAAAAAAABLk/Zll6cHbDQg4/s400/1243513253772.jpg

Funny picture. But your avatar is blasphemous and CREEPY!!!!

Stagger Lee
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
We lose so bad that Broncos fans will start comparing Tebow to T.O. Nobody on this site though, I'm sure.

FISH
11-16-2011, 10:20 AM
I know I always pretend to not be in on the joke because it makes everything so much funnier.

Thith ith therious bithness!!!

http://www.gifmix.net/gif.php?image=daffy-duck-gifs/DAFFYDUCK5.GIF

OABB
11-16-2011, 10:22 AM
We lose so bad Tailgatenut posts after a game.

Archer81
11-16-2011, 10:23 AM
anyone here a Catholic?

Why do you ask?

:Broncos:

LRtagger
11-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Read what? What's that last word?

wait a second are you being sarcastic here? It's hard to tell just from reading text.

Paladin
11-16-2011, 10:32 AM
The Jets are not that great of a regular season team. They have a great pass defense, but that doesn't really matter too much considering we probably run it 50 times, and pass 10-15 max.

Sanchez has been horrible this year. If we can manage to put up 14-20 points on offense, we have a good shot at stealing this one.

Dayam, man. She be already to go and you pour ice water on her?

They be doing mojo. Gotta catch the groove here.....

Unless you are jhns. Them we would understand........

broncocalijohn
11-16-2011, 10:36 AM
alright, i know denver has this fancy pantsy new offense and von miller is playing all pro level...but how bad do we really lose tomorrow?

We lose so bad that tsiguy burns his own car this time and changes his name to huffyguy78 and actually links the photos of his burnt out car and new ride with the flag in the back.
Jets 27
Broncos 3 on a 54 yarder FG (but Prater misses 2 field goals inside the 40)

So bad that at the end of the game, Rex Ryan yells "#1 running game in the last 4 weeks?!? I will suck your toe ."

Fixed for you.

broncocalijohn
11-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Yo whateva

I thought we had some serious doucheboys here at the Mane but looks like you found a couple of Orange Guidos from New York (the Ed Hardy shirts just puts icing on the cake!). Maybe they are Syracuse fans?

gyldenlove
11-16-2011, 10:48 AM
I thought we had some serious doucheboys here at the Mane but looks like you found a couple of Orange Guidos from New York (the Ed Hardy shirts just puts icing on the cake!). Maybe they are Syracuse fans?

Oh I should imagine all the chemicals they put on their face and in their hair has caused enough brain damage to erase any semblance of human traits they may have previously possessed.

broncocalijohn
11-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh I should imagine all the chemicals they put on their face and in their hair has caused enough brain damage to erase any semblance of human traits they may have previously possessed.

My question is when do they realize that they aren't scoring any quality meat at their Guido nightclubs? Probably extras for Jersey Shore. By the way, Ed Hardy Inc. called those two douchebags and asked them to stop wearing their clothes line.

jhns
11-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Yo whateva

You are right. I shouldn't have put "probably" in there.

sinuous sausage
11-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Why do you ask?

canonization Q

bendog
11-16-2011, 11:41 AM
It'll be so bad that the tebowites will call for EFX to be fired for not playing the right offense for Tebow even though they've put in options and dumbed down the reads, and anyone who thinks teams will not beat a Pitt or Balt defense while attempting no more than ten passes is an idiot.

theAPAOps5
11-16-2011, 11:46 AM

This is a reverse mojo thread.

He is projecting if you will!

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 11:46 AM
It'll be so bad that the tebowites will call for EFX to be fired for not playing the right offense for Tebow even though they've put in options and dumbed down the reads, and anyone who thinks teams will not beat a Pitt or Balt defense while attempting no more than ten passes is an idiot.

So what we have here... is a rant.

That One Guy
11-16-2011, 11:47 AM
We'll lose so bad, Apa will replace Tebow with his own picture in his avatar and yearn for McD again.

theAPAOps5
11-16-2011, 11:49 AM

No man it's amazing!

theAPAOps5
11-16-2011, 11:50 AM
We'll lose so bad, Apa will replace Tebow with his own picture in his avatar and yearn for McD again.

We lose so bad it is replaced by Andrew luck...... In both

bendog
11-16-2011, 11:59 AM
So what we have here... is a rant.

no, what we will have is a bunch of tebowites ranting.

I was being a bit sarcastic. I think Den's got a shot. I posted on the Fox Elway thread what I think Rex will dial up as a basic defense, but Den flips the strongside with two tackles and puts in some other cute stuff. Still with this offense it's pretty smash mouth. If den's oline controls the three down and two ILB, it's possible. I honestly have only seen parts of a couple of Jests games this year, and don't have an opinion one way or another as to how stout they are v.the run.

BroncoBen
11-16-2011, 12:05 PM

I am willing to bet this will be another loss similar to the Lions loss... what was that .. 45-10 ?

The Jets have a much better defense than the Chiefs.. so there will be alot of 3 and outs thus the Denver Defense playing alot more, leading to scores by the Jets.

broncocalijohn
11-16-2011, 12:12 PM
I am willing to bet this will be another loss similar to the Lions loss... what was that .. 45-10 ?

The Jets have a much better defense than the Chiefs.. so there will be alot of 3 and outs thus the Denver Defense playing alot more, leading to scores by the Jets.

That was your 666th post. Very fitting. :nyahdevil

Carmelo15
11-16-2011, 12:14 PM

:wiggle:

ozomulsion
11-16-2011, 12:16 PM
The team loses so bad Bowlen goes into a drunken stupor by halftime. The team's PR department remembers we recognized Bowlen's potential here first and comes looking for someone with such wisdom in the ways of football. They hire TJ, apologize for being wrong, and he and MacGruder parachute into the field during halftime to take over. TJ spends the evening riling up the team by preaching the wonders of Ron Paul into the ear of anyone with a receiver while MacGruder, unbound by the ego of John Fox, is finally allowed to let Tebow be Tebow and we go on to win the SB. MacGruder then announces that he and Tebow are a couple, they go off to Disneyland, and we finally understand how Tebow could turn down all those women and we understand MacGruder's fascination and undying faith. That's how I see it happening. If I were OABB, I'd take a bet on it. :)

72-0 at halftime, 1 billllllion-72 by the end of the game.

Count on it.

That was awesome!! :spit:

Archer81
11-16-2011, 01:09 PM
canonization Q

Well I havent been yet, but I'm sure at any moment its going to happen.

Crushaholic
11-16-2011, 01:59 PM
canonization Q

What's your question? I might be able to help...

bendog
11-16-2011, 02:03 PM
just keep rex away from thunder. no matter how bad it is, I can take anything but seeing that.

colorado jones
11-16-2011, 03:39 PM
We lose so badly that by Friday morning Denver will be at sea level.

This will NEVER happen.

colorado jones
11-16-2011, 03:43 PM
We will lose so bad that as a fan base, we will collectively have to suck Sexy Rexy's hairy ass toes.

bendog
11-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Tim is gonna light it up so bright that the Fifth Dimension will come out of retirement (and the grave in one instance) to sing Age of Aquarius at the half

http://www.top40db.net/img/artist/1134.jpg

theAPAOps5
11-16-2011, 07:44 PM
They will lose so bad MacGruder will actually Hate Tebow

bowtown
11-16-2011, 07:45 PM
They will lose so bad MacGruder will actually Hate Tebow

Projecting.

theAPAOps5
11-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Projecting.

Witch craft er hunt

Spider
11-16-2011, 08:32 PM

reverse physiology ;D how ya been Bro

Bronco Yoda
11-17-2011, 02:20 AM
We'll be up so far at Halfime... TGN & Blue will be on NFL.com ordering their Tebow Jerseys with matching snuggies and slippers with express shipping. :)

RIBEYZE
11-17-2011, 05:14 AM
You should probably see a doctor if you are tinted orange.

Colorado Jaundice? Untreatable.

Vegas_Bronco
11-17-2011, 05:26 AM

We lose so bad today that the jets cheerleaders are scoring on us and giving orton (no shift).....the game ball....while he says 'heads or TAILS ladies?'

tsiguy96
11-17-2011, 06:16 AM
we are gonna lose so bad that i will commit to using the shift key if we DONT lose, since theres no possible way denver wins this game anyway.

one week commitment though, not full time of course.

FISH
11-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Were going to lose so bad that Schlereth comes out and say the Broncos wont stick with Tebow past this season!

TheReverend
11-17-2011, 07:49 AM
We're going to lose so badly that out of overwhelming frustration John Elway will grind his teeth down to normal size.

bendog
11-17-2011, 07:50 AM
we'll lose so badly, alpha seirra will convert to islam.

OABB
11-17-2011, 07:53 AM
We lose so bad that jhns begs elway to rehire mcdaniels.

ColoradoDarin
11-17-2011, 07:54 AM
we'll lose so badly, alpha seirra will convert to islam.

We lose so bad that Alpha Sierra's posts become shorter than "War and Peace"

TheReverend
11-17-2011, 07:59 AM
We lose so badly Pat Bowlen sobers up.

RIBEYZE
11-17-2011, 08:07 AM
There's no hope for the Broncos this week. We certiantly won't get 4 picks off of sanachez while sacking him 4 times! Not to mention that there's no way that the Broncos run for 3 TD's and get another passing TD. We're doomed.

FISH
11-17-2011, 08:20 AM
We lose so badly Tom Cruise regains his sanity....for a second

That One Guy
11-17-2011, 10:29 AM
we are gonna lose so bad that i will commit to using the shift key if we DONT lose, since theres no possible way denver wins this game anyway.

one week commitment though, not full time of course.

LOL

Everyone's rooting for the team now - tonight at least.

bendog
11-17-2011, 11:22 AM
We lose so badly Tom Cruise regains his sanity....for a second

We lose so badly, Katie Holmes asks for deprogramming

Bronco Yoda
11-17-2011, 12:27 PM

Are those tweezed eyebrows? :spit:

tsiguy96
11-17-2011, 01:48 PM
LOL

Everyone's rooting for the team now - tonight at least.

hey, if denver pulls out a win (and they wont), i will write with proper capitalization for one week.

FISH
11-17-2011, 02:01 PM
hey, if denver pulls out a win (and they wont), i will write with proper capitalization for one week.

no they wont....they will lose so bad that proper capitalization will be taboo...

tsiguy96
11-17-2011, 04:03 PM
no they wont....they will lose so bad that proper capitalization will be taboo...

agreed...everyone will stop writing with capitalization when they lose 99-2 (von miller safety)

tsiguy96
11-17-2011, 09:01 PM
I would lose this stupid ****ing bet. Proper capitalization for ~9 days for all, if I remember that long.

That One Guy
11-17-2011, 09:02 PM
I would lose this stupid ****ing bet. Proper capitalization for ~9 days for all, if I remember that long.

LOL

We'll remind you. :)

FISH
11-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Pfft.....the Chargers are going to completely kick our ass....