PDA

View Full Version : Two Tickets for tomorrow anyone?

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm heading out of town tonight and would like to put a couple of butts (BRONCO fan butts!! LOL) in the seats!

So have two tickets. Section 538. East stands around 10-15 yd line. Up high but a great view of the entire field at all times.
Will sell the pair for $100 since it's short notice and will meet someone in the metro area to get them to you. Just wanna see someone using them and while I'm not around here too often anymore I know there are plenty of you that still live at home so hopefully someone wants a good deal on a couple tickets for tomorrow!!

Thanks and lemme know if you're interested. Will PM info to whoever wants the tickets.

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 08:52 AM
P.S. Forgive my avatar!!! Nothing against our captain #8 but he's not the guy anymore. Just haven't had time to change it!!

Love him or hate him Tebow is the guy right now so that's the guy I'm pulling for. Curious to see how it is going forward (meaning NEXT season) 'cause even if we made the playoffs I could still see us drafting a more traditional QB.
That said I think that might be a GOOD thing for all.
One more player who might prove worth and if nothing else someone and something ELSE for Tebow to overcome!!!
Let him beat someone out for the job in the off season. Would love to see it happen.

Anyway hopefully someone out there wants the tickets. Post here or PM and we'll figure out how to get 'em to you. Since it's tomorrows game it has to be someone local but I'm happy to meet you somewhere.
Hope everyone is having a great year and enjoying our teams recent success.

Jake

Peoples Champ
11-16-2011, 09:15 AM
that's a good deal, i wish i lived there I would buy them.

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 09:20 AM
that's a good deal, i wish i lived there I would buy them.

Thanks. With the recent wins and excitement surrounding them this should be a packed house and I wanna do my part.
I'll be out of town but I want someone in those seats!! Short notice under face value is fair. Lets me make back part of the money spent for the seats and also lets another fan get to the game for a cheap price.
Hopefully more like you live here!! LOL

Chris
11-16-2011, 09:21 AM
If I could build a teleporter I'd build it to Denver.

flynzebra
11-16-2011, 10:41 AM
I pm'd you. I will take the tickets.

orange 4 life
11-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Return pm sent. They're yours. Not fielding any more requests.
As long as we can meet up somewhere no worries and I'm happy to have a couple Bronco fans using the tickets!!

GO BRONCOS!! Tebow time!!!

Eldorado
11-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Man you didn't even quiz the guy. How do you know he is not a troll from NJ?

broncocalijohn
11-16-2011, 11:55 AM

O4L,You realize he was a staunch supporter of drafting Cutler.

Mogulseeker
11-16-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm heading out of town tonight and would like to put a couple of butts (BRONCO fan butts!! LOL) in the seats!

So have two tickets. Section 538. East stands around 10-15 yd line. Up high but a great view of the entire field at all times.
Will sell the pair for $100 since it's short notice and will meet someone in the metro area to get them to you. Just wanna see someone using them and while I'm not around here too often anymore I know there are plenty of you that still live at home so hopefully someone wants a good deal on a couple tickets for tomorrow!!

Thanks and lemme know if you're interested. Will PM info to whoever wants the tickets.

****, son... I'm in 536.... you should swing by sometime.

To the Maners: the face value of these tickets are like $130 so $100 is a steal considering ticket fees and scalping.

Eldorado
11-16-2011, 12:41 PM

And over 8000 posts. With tickets to a bronco game.

Maybe I wasn't talking about him?

UberBroncoMan
11-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Such a good deal.

broncocalijohn
11-16-2011, 12:49 PM
And over 8000 posts. With tickets to a bronco game.

Maybe I wasn't talking about him?

My quoting you was adding on to your questioning him of no quiz. O4L, before you signed up at the mane, had an epic HOF thread about drafting Cutler since he was a big Jake Plummer fan. It does add up.

He=Flynzebra

flynzebra
11-16-2011, 01:54 PM

No troll from NJ. I'm a orange and blue fan. And lurking is my specialty.