PDA

View Full Version : Need help winning money for our high school

briane
11-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey maners, I know I dont start many threads on here. I like to read all of them and Im good for the occasional smart ass comment, but I really need your help.

We have been chosen as 1 of 10 people to compete to win $1000 for our high schools graduation.

All you have to do is text "vote Kristi" to 45411

They allow 1 vote per day until the last day of november, so if you think of it, send one once a day.

I figured if there was anyplace that could help us win this, it would be here with my fellow bronco fans. (heck, didnt we even got tebow voted rookie of the week a few times)

I know this is alot to ask, we would really appreciate it.
Thanks for all your help.

BrianE

BroncoMan4ever
11-14-2011, 05:05 PM
what kind of contest is this and will i get a bunch of random annoying automated texts in return if i do this?

briane
11-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Its sponsered by the Dodge dealership. They send a vote confirmation text back, but that is all.

ghwk
11-14-2011, 05:12 PM
It's a car dealership, that is never all. I'm still trying to get off Subaru's mailing list as a result of an autoshow 2 years ago.

briane
11-17-2011, 07:41 PM
Still needing help. Thanks to those who are helping. I understand why some dont want to text. no problem.

Ratboy
11-17-2011, 07:58 PM
It's a car dealership, that is never all. I'm still trying to get off Subaru's mailing list as a result of an autoshow 2 years ago.

:spit:

That One Guy
11-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Hmm... anyone know if it'd work to bust out the free texting programs on Ipods/Iphones? You could probably rock some texts and not care about getting responses.