PDA

View Full Version : The Red Rifle Rocks

bombay
11-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Can't tell you how impressed I am by Andy Dalton's success in Cincinatti. Although the Bengals lost to Pittsburgh today to drop to 6-3, this guy's poise and great skill is lifting an entire organization out of the losing doldrums they've been in for years. He's received great contributions from rookie receiver Green, of course, along with a good running game from Cedric and a very stout D, but he's been a very solid leader. Incrdibly poised for a guy so young. Lots of chatter about fellow rookie Cam Newton, but 6-3 in a division with the Steelers and Ravens beats the hell out of 2-7 in Cam's mediocre division.

Kudos.

broncosteven
11-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Passing is overrated if you talk to mCg. It is all about how much a QB can run

BTW how did Ponder do today? He looked good too.

vonqkilla
11-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Can't tell you how impressed I am by Andy Dalton's success in Cincinatti. Although the Bengals lost to Pittsburgh today to drop to 6-3, this guy's poise and great skill is lifting an entire organization out of the losing doldrums they've been in for years. He's received great contributions from rookie receiver Green, of course, along with a good running game from Cedric and a very stout D, but he's been a very solid leader. Incrdibly poised for a guy so young. Lots of chatter about fellow rookie Cam Newton, but 6-3 in a division with the Steelers and Ravens beats the hell out of 2-7 in Cam's mediocre division.

Kudos.

His nickname needs to be Shawshank.

McDman
11-13-2011, 06:15 PM
I'd love to have Dalton, he looks legit.

bombay
11-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Andy leads the Bengals down the field to a last second field goal and a win.

7-4

Wes Mantooth
11-27-2011, 02:29 PM
He is very good. Fun to watch.