PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the charger fans on the OMANE?

Peoples Champ
11-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Where are the chargers fans that used to be all over here? They seem to have disappeared?

Miss I.
11-11-2011, 02:15 PM
I believe I read that they are all sleeping off their alcoholic indulgences on an 81 year old lady's couch. I would say it is a crowded sofa, but there aren't that many actual Charger fans. the rest probably fell off the bandwagon and knocked themselves out. ;D

redrocket
11-11-2011, 02:24 PM
im a fan -.-

Blueflame
11-11-2011, 02:35 PM
They're probably eating their crow on Raider boards today... ;D

ColoradoDarin
11-11-2011, 02:38 PM
One is in the hospital, one is in jail, and one is sleeping on the grandma's couch.

Crushaholic
11-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Boltaneer was last seen on the "Thursday Night Football" thread. He's not one to run and hide...

OBF1
11-11-2011, 02:50 PM
tickets will be easy to find again next season for the Bronco game....cheap too

OBF1
11-11-2011, 02:56 PM
:blueflameBoltaneer was last seen on the "Thursday Night Football" thread. He's not one to run and hide...

Run and hide? I am still trying to figure out why a fan of another team would even spend time on another teams fan site, let alone try to make it his/her home. Have they been banned from their teams site??? Are they so desperate for any sort of attention.... even if it is bad (See bob).

I would never hang out at a website of an opposing team unless it was to post 1 or 2 comments before a game, but having 1,000's of post just reeks desperation in a persons obvious meaningless exisitance.

gyldenlove
11-11-2011, 03:07 PM
They are busy stabbing people or crashing old peoples houses.

Jetmeck
11-11-2011, 03:12 PM
:blueflame

Run and hide? I am still trying to figure out why a fan of another team would even spend time on another teams fan site, let alone try to make it his/her home. Have they been banned from their teams site??? Are they so desperate for any sort of attention.... even if it is bad (See bob).

I would never hang out at a website of an opposing team unless it was to post 1 or 2 comments before a game, but having 1,000's of post just reeks desperation in a persons obvious meaningless exisitance.

Yep, exactly............. = Boob, Dud, Zach

Popps
11-11-2011, 03:19 PM
There were only a few here at most, and that's just when the team became "winners" a few years back. Before that, you couldn't pay a Charger fan to show up. I assume this will be a lot like the Raiders fans who tend to ebb and flow around here... really only showing up when the team seems to be at their "peak."

San Diego is a great city. Not much in the way of a sports town, though.

boltaneer
11-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Heh. Says the man with 13K+ posts.

I visit regularly to two football message boards. One is a Chargers message board and this is the other. (I tried Chiefsplanet for a week but that place was unbearable.) The vast majority of my posts here are on Charger related topics where I can get an outsider's perspective on the Chargers and I can also give an outsider's perspective on them to posters here.

BTW, my combined posts on those two boards are over 50% less than your post total here. For whatever that's worth.

Jetmeck
11-11-2011, 03:51 PM

I visit regularly to two football message boards. One is a Chargers message board and this is the other. (I tried Chiefsplanet for a week but that place was unbearable.) The vast majority of my posts here are on Charger related topics where I can get an outsider's perspective on the Chargers and I can also give an outsider's perspective on them to posters here.

BTW, my combined posts on those two boards are over 50% less than your post total here. For whatever that's worth.

Honestly thats a lot on another team's board but then again you nowhere as near irritating as those three I mentioned above.

Gort
11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
the Sandy Eggo team is admitting that they suck to their fans on twitter.

well, if you're a has-been minor celebrity, the Sparklers will admit it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/At-least-the-Chargers-still-have-the-support-of-?urn=nfl-wp11667

Ambiguous
11-11-2011, 04:35 PM

This guy is a pretty good poster and doesn't come here for nonsensical reasons like many of the others.

That said, that Tyrell Jones (or something like it), the Raider fan who literally posted some of the dumbest things ever here - I kind of wish he would come back. It was way too hilarious.

*Ok so I searched for it... This guy is so awesome.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100957&highlight=tyrell

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100779&page=2

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100101

OBF1
11-11-2011, 04:43 PM

The man with 13K+ posts is a 35 year + fan of the DENVER BRONCOS, Hence I hang out on a DENVER BRONCO webiste, But I get that is too much for you to understand. I guess you make my point for me, thank you.

TheReverend
11-11-2011, 05:10 PM
The Charger fans are the ones that DON'T bother me and talk actual football instead of odd trolling (Bob, Zach, crazy, etc) and illiterate and obscene trash talk (Raider fan filth)

Bronx33
11-11-2011, 05:15 PM
We really dont have a problem with chuggers fans most are ok in my book.

ColoradoDarin
11-11-2011, 06:44 PM
The Charger fans are the ones that DON'T bother me and talk actual football instead of odd trolling (Bob, Zach, crazy, etc) and illiterate and obscene trash talk (Raider fan filth)

have we seen crazy in a while?

GreatBronco16
11-11-2011, 07:21 PM
have we seen crazy in a while?

Was about to ask that. I remember the dumbass he use to be, then made a post about him having some disease and was dying, then he went back to being his usual dumbass self, to not having been around for awhile.

So what happend?;D

Archer81
11-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Two losses in four days will do that to a fanbase. Especially in embarassing fashion. They'll be back.

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5
11-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Was about to ask that. I remember the dumbass he use to be, then made a post about him having some disease and was dying, then he went back to being his usual dumbass self, to not having been around for awhile.

So what happend?;D

He actually didn't really ever go back to his dumbass ways. He had a double lung transplant and it had seemed to work.

Nothing to smile about as he was pretty close to death.

Inkana7
11-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah I really dig the Chargers fans who post here for the most part. Boltaneer is a solid poster. Way better than KCDud and whatever felons Oakland trots onto the cyberspace.

Ugly Duck
11-11-2011, 08:52 PM

I know what you mean - effin losers! rep....

barryr
11-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Charger fans have at least more sense than Chief and Raider fans and only come out when their team is winning and doing something. Raider fans think just getting over .500 is worthy of respect and Chief fans have't seen their team in the Super Bowl in over 40 years, so they are about the dumbest posters around feeling they can talk smack at any time.

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 08:59 PM

There was a time when the Raider fans were the best non-fan posters. There were some Chief fans who were really good too, but many of the good ones stopped posting (Raush, Saulbadguy) and left us with sheepstud, bob and even Zach trolls when he's in a bad mood.

Mogulseeker
11-11-2011, 09:33 PM

I sometimes look at my post count on my own teams forum and think I might need to get a life.

Crushaholic
11-11-2011, 10:40 PM
He actually didn't really ever go back to his dumbass ways. He had a double lung transplant and it had seemed to work.

Nothing to smile about as he was pretty close to death.

I'd like to hear from anybody who knows ANYTHING about whether Dan is still on this earth. I hope he still is. I've met the guy in person. Occasionally, his real self surfaces in his posts. Most of the time, he just gets a kick out of irritating people...:spit: