PDA

View Full Version : Mcgahee Enjoying Resurgence With Broncos!

Sassy
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/11/10/willis-mcgahee-enjoying-resurgence-with-broncos/#.TrymfLmenSo.facebook

Good article!;D

theAPAOps5
11-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Clearly an unanticipated Tebow Effect.

Bronco Rob
11-10-2011, 08:54 PM

this.

ghwk
11-10-2011, 08:55 PM

You're projecting.

theAPAOps5
11-10-2011, 08:56 PM
You're projecting.

Scarlet Letter

Boobs McGee
11-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Witch hunt

Sassy
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Geeze...can't even post a freakin' article on here.

theAPAOps5
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM

Sorry Sass, it is a running joke this season. Not trying to derail. It is making fun of MacGruder and his lunacy.

BroncsCheer
11-10-2011, 09:02 PM

It's not about YOU Sassy

Can't you see that?

Sassy
11-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Sorry Sass, it is a running joke this season. Not trying to derail. It is making fun of MacGruder and his lunacy.

I'm guessing I don't want to know who this MacGrudger "TROLL" is ;D

BroncsCheer
11-10-2011, 09:08 PM
It is a good read too

ghwk
11-10-2011, 09:10 PM

That would be correct, and you are NOT projecting. ;D

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 09:11 PM
LOL Wow.. you guys are so stupid.. you have no clue what is even going on . lol

Play2win
11-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the great read. Absolutely loving a real run game returning to Denver.

Sassy
11-10-2011, 09:16 PM
So what should I know about this MacGruder dude...except that I should put him on ignore and he's no MCGAHEE ;D

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 09:18 PM
So what should I know about this MacGruder dude...except that I should put him on ignore and he's no MCGAHEE ;D

You will fit in well.. just listen to what the herd says and you'll be fine.. :welcome:

Sassy
11-10-2011, 09:22 PM
You will fit in well.. just listen to what the herd says and you'll be fine.. :welcome:

Fit in well for what? I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you have.

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Fit in well for what? I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you have.

And that is why.

broncocalijohn
11-10-2011, 09:48 PM

Cant believe you have been gone from the Mane this long to not know what this troll is and yes, he is a genuine troll in most cases.

Does anyone out there want to see Willis go after this year like they did with Lloyd? About same age as equal to their position.

Houshyamama
11-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks, great article

theAPAOps5
11-10-2011, 10:09 PM
LOL Wow.. you guys are so stupid.. you have no clue what is even going on . lol

You are projecting

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 10:12 PM
No, you are.. I am not the one talking about you in every thread for no reason.

It's pretty obvious why you have me on your mind..

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Cant believe you have been gone from the Mane this long to not know what this troll is and yes, he is a genuine troll in most cases.

Another projector...

ZONA
11-10-2011, 10:15 PM
I really liked this part, too cool. Just sorta making this stuff up as they go. I imagine as the weeks go by, they'll design more plays off this Tebow/McGahee option thingy.

By putting the ball in McGahee’s belly and then deciding whether to hand it off or keep it and run it himself, Tebow looked like he was running the Gators’ offense once again. And the results were similar, too.

“I’ve never coached it before, so we’re kind of learning this thing together, all of us,” Studesville said.

baja
11-10-2011, 10:43 PM

Why would you not make that decision for yourself?

BigPlayShay
11-10-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.projectorcentral.com/images/articles/evol_ohp.gif

Pick Six
11-10-2011, 11:20 PM
The rebuilding phase is starting to come together, and McGahee is a big part of it...:strong:

ColoradoDarin
11-11-2011, 07:17 AM
He's doing well, we should make him a LB.

TheReverend
11-11-2011, 07:21 AM
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/11/10/willis-mcgahee-enjoying-resurgence-with-broncos/#.TrymfLmenSo.facebook

Good article!;D

He's doing pretty damn well... so what position do you think we should switch him to? Safety?

TheReverend
11-11-2011, 07:22 AM
He's doing well, we should make him a LB.

****! Hahahaha repped.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-11-2011, 07:25 AM
My shirt needs ironing. Not that it has anything to do with this thread. Just noticed so I thought I'd share.

TheReverend
11-11-2011, 07:42 AM
My shirt needs ironing. Not that it has anything to do with this thread. Just noticed so I thought I'd share.

GB2?

God Bless
Go Broncos

randomtask
11-11-2011, 07:55 AM

Well, for a brief recap of his gems...
the SEC is more difficult than the NFL,
Tebow has already revolutionized the QB position (the Tebow effect),
The entire broncos organization is undermining Tebow,
Antigravity is what actually keeps military aircraft off the ground,
Aliens are real cause an aviation journalist says so,

And then, you have to include his signature sayings:
you're projecting
witch hunt
truth goes through three phases..
the nail that sticks out gets hammered down (though he hasn't posted that since he got banned by taco for a week/month)

I'm sure I'm missing some, but that should give you a good idea of his trolling.

Chris
11-11-2011, 08:03 AM

Rub some tussin on it.

elsid13
11-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Rub some tussin on it.

Does that work better then unicorn's spuj?

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Another projector...

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2020/projector.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/projector.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Rohirrim
11-11-2011, 08:47 AM
I've got to admit, there are few things I like to see more in football than the Oline opening up a big hole and a Broncos RB coming into the daylight and taking off down the field. I like that even more than big pass plays. ;D

BroncsCheer
11-11-2011, 09:09 AM
I've got to admit, there are few things I like to see more in football than the Oline opening up a big hole and a Broncos RB coming into the daylight and taking off down the field. I like that even more than big pass plays. ;D

This

I used to love seeing that when #30 got the ball - a threat to take it to the house every time. good stuff.

Rohirrim
11-11-2011, 09:34 AM
This

I used to love seeing that when #30 got the ball - a threat to take it to the house every time. good stuff.

I have a memory seared in my brain. I was sitting in old Mile High, in the north stands EZ in a game against the Chargers. Broncos are on the 25. Elway hands the ball off to TD and he goes left toward the sidelines. I could only see his helmet dodging along. Then there was a big mass of players falling all over the place so I figure TD has gone down. Suddenly, a hole opens up and here comes TD, leaping through the hole and down the sidelines right toward us. He puts one move on a DB and then he's free all the way to the EZ. He stops right in front of us and gives the salute.

I still get goosebumps. ;D

55CrushEm
11-11-2011, 09:48 AM
It's nice to have a good running game again, after the crap we've seen the past couple of years. McGahee has been better than expected...definitely.

But I'd like to give a shout out to our rookie RT....while his pass protection needs work, he's a mauler in run blocking.

Zeus, take a bow..........

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 09:58 AM
It's nice to have a good running game again, after the crap we've seen the past couple of years. McGahee has been better than expected...definitely.

But I'd like to give a shout out to our rookie RT....while his pass protection needs work, he's a mauler in run blocking.

Zeus, take a bow..........

You're a racist!

/Zach KC

Sassy
11-11-2011, 10:38 AM
I have a memory seared in my brain. I was sitting in old Mile High, in the north stands EZ in a game against the Chargers. Broncos are on the 25. Elway hands the ball off to TD and he goes left toward the sidelines. I could only see his helmet dodging along. Then there was a big mass of players falling all over the place so I figure TD has gone down. Suddenly, a hole opens up and here comes TD, leaping through the hole and down the sidelines right toward us. He puts one move on a DB and then he's free all the way to the EZ. He stops right in front of us and gives the salute.

Great times!!Booya!

DomCasual
11-11-2011, 10:49 AM

Those days sustain me as a Broncos fan. From the beginning of the playoffs in January of 1998, for the next thirteen months - it was true beauty.

MacGruder
11-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Well, for a brief recap of his gems...
the SEC is more difficult than the NFL,
Tebow has already revolutionized the QB position (the Tebow effect),
The entire broncos organization is undermining Tebow,
Antigravity is what actually keeps military aircraft off the ground,
Aliens are real cause an aviation journalist says so,

And then, you have to include his signature sayings:
you're projecting
witch hunt
truth goes through three phases..
the nail that sticks out gets hammered down (though he hasn't posted that since he got banned by taco for a week/month)

I'm sure I'm missing some, but that should give you a good idea of his trolling.

Strawman-a-palooza

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Strawman-a-palooza

Sooooo disappointed in this response.

DomCasual
11-11-2011, 10:56 AM

I sense there's a hidden trojan horse in this message that will give me a virus. The virus is never going to give me up, and it's never going to let me down. It's definitely never going to run around and desert me.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
I sense there's a hidden trojan horse in this message that will give me a virus. The virus is never going to give me up, and it's never going to let me down. It's definitely never going to run around and desert me.

You know the rules. So do I.

DomCasual
11-11-2011, 10:59 AM

Listen, man. I don't want to start an argument with you - okay?

It's just that a full commitment is what I'm thinking of!

DomCasual
11-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Listen, man. I don't want to start an argument with you - okay?

It's just that a full commitment is what I'm thinking of!

And I'm just saying that you wouldn't get this from any other guy.

stopgap
11-11-2011, 11:12 AM

lol

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 11:17 AM
And I'm just saying that you wouldn't get this from any other guy.

You're too blind to see, dude.

bronco militia
11-11-2011, 11:23 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/fb/ba/fbba85_1253660.jpg

DomCasual
11-11-2011, 11:33 AM
You're too blind to see, dude.

Whatever. Don't jump in the middle of a witch hunt and start your typical projecting.

I know how you roll, man. We've known each other for so long. You're heart is obviously aching. I get that. You're just too shy to say it.

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Whatever. Don't jump in the middle of a witch hunt and start your typical projecting.

I know how you roll, man. We've known each other for so long. You're heart is obviously aching. I get that. You're just too shy to say it.

You are throwing or causing to fall upon a surface or into space, as a ray of light or a shadow.

baja
11-11-2011, 11:55 AM
rolled the old fashion way post by post...

TheReverend
11-11-2011, 12:25 PM

Totally unrelated, but I just did a leaping mid air split in my finest sweatpants, tank top and headband.

TheReverend
11-11-2011, 12:28 PM
You are throwing or causing to fall upon a surface or into space, as a ray of light or a shadow.

I:

1. Bertstared post.

2. Realized what that's the definition of.

3. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dNg-Fh1pfcY/TLPEGHY60eI/AAAAAAAAAFU/4MVLRf7fZwk/s1600/1274234010870.jpg

Inkana7
11-11-2011, 12:32 PM
My favorite part was the picture of Lance Ball labeled as McGahee.

BigPlayShay
11-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Remember when Al Davis was projecting? That was funny eh?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/645/169/al-davis-overhead-projector_display_image.jpg?1295323926

BowlenBall
11-11-2011, 12:42 PM
http://www.maxsacker.com/The_Secret_Adventures_of_the_Projectionist_files/projectionist_poster_small-1.jpg

Sassy
11-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Denver Broncos running back Willis McGahee has been named the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week for his performance in Denver’s 38-24 win against Oakland on Sunday.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312101_10150443812941318_129494626317_9996217_1624 320515_n.jpg

crawdad
11-11-2011, 02:06 PM
McGahee is really working hard and it is working for the Broncos! I think he puts up 125-140 yards on KC this Sunday! Way to go Willis!

Sassy
11-11-2011, 08:41 PM
McGahee is really working hard and it is working for the Broncos! I think he puts up 125-140 yards on KC this Sunday! Way to go Willis!

I give him 150 :wiggle:

TomServo
11-11-2011, 11:13 PM
so, where are all the k moreno defenders these days? blaming it on the o line still? wasting the overall 12 pick on an average running back when we needed D help is hard to take.
old man mcgahee busts a 60 yard TD. k morenos longest run as a running back in 2 1/2 seasons? 36 yards. a young stud rb should even accidentaly run over or run away for a long run.
hell sammy winder even had a 1000 yard season.

TomServo
11-11-2011, 11:32 PM
that is, run over a defender or run past one. km has done neither in 2 1/2 years.

Shananahan
11-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Finally, TomServo's here to remind us what this place is really about: being right all the time.

TomServo
11-12-2011, 12:03 AM
so where are those km defenders? ive been disapointed by km since @ game 4 of his rookie season. remember, i admitted i thought he would be great.
i was for shanny going, i thought he had gone stale. i thought McDs 6-0 start was fools gold. it sucks being right when a fan can see the flaws better than the coaches and managment

Chris
11-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Does that work better then unicorn's spuj?

Unicorn spuj is made of tussin... as are all things.

"We're made of bits of tuss. We are a way for the tussin to know itself." - Carl Sagan

errand
11-12-2011, 01:20 PM
He's doing pretty damn well... so what position do you think we should switch him to? Safety?

Big difference clown...Willis has always been pretty adroit at his position...it's not like someone had to teach him to run with the ball or break tackles.

Scott Frost was a QB for Nebraska...but he sucked at it in the pros, so they moved him to safety

see, when you're not that good at what your drafted position was, they then ask you to switch positions.

errand
11-12-2011, 01:23 PM

good...cuz that's basically what we're gonna have to rely on for a few more games until the kid gets acclimated to the NFL

errand
11-12-2011, 01:45 PM
so, where are all the k moreno defenders these days?

Moreno has battled injuries...it happens sometimes....DT hasn't done anything either, and Dumervil has only 1.5 sacks after leading the league two seasons ago, and clady leads NFL in holding calls....so what's your point?

blaming it on the o line still?

his first season OL was learning power run blocking vs zone blocking, so an adjustment period was expected....we had 3 new starters last season, two that were rookies, again learning curve....this year they are developing better, but again they've had to learn yet another scheme,,,or are you saying continuity doesn't matter? BTW...I thought willis' success was all due to Tebow anyways? At least that's what all the so-called resident experts claim

wasting the overall 12 pick on an average running back when we needed D help is hard to take.

Wasting a first round pick on an oft-injured WR when we needed DL help is stupid too....wasting it on a project QB when we needed DL help sucks too...but then again, we don't do the drafting, and it's a crap shoot regardless...at least moreno has had some moderate success rushing for about 1700 yards in his first two seasons...not what we wanted, but hardly a waste

old man mcgahee busts a 60 yard TD. k morenos longest run as a running back in 2 1/2 seasons? 36 yards. a young stud rb should even accidentaly run over or run away for a long run.

that hole was so big i could've gotten 20 yards in a ****ing wheelchair dude...and of course it's all the Tebow effect remember? that play only happened because of Tebow...again, not my words...the words of infinite wisdom from the resident experts again

hell sammy winder even had a 1000 yard season.

Ironically, it was the only time prior to Mike taking over and TD showing up that alex Gibbs coached a RB in Denver to a 1,000 yard season....but he's lauded as a God on these boards. and since you clowns all claim Reeves did was winder right and Winder left for the first two plays of every series, I'm amazed he didn't have many more...

in bold

cutthemdown
11-12-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't want to bag on people for believing in Moreno. That's what we do, hope and root for the Broncos players to all be good. Moreno isn't a good football player and I never liked the pick really. At the same time though I loved the Jarvis Moss pick so I can't really be talking much.

WATCHA YA TALKING ABOUT WILLIS! I love him, loved the pickup even though at the time i said I thought it would help in short yrdage and the redzone, i never thought he would bust 60 yrd runs. Lets see if he has a few more though before we say we don;'t need a RB in next yrs round of FA and the draft.

Ummm Micheal Bush is a FA. Bush and Tebow would suck to play against.

cutthemdown
11-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I don't really care about the pick being wasted, some of them are some of them ain't. Just glad this yrs first seems to be a really good player. Clady still plays well hes just grabbing a bit too much, and quite honestly just getting caught. I have seens tons of holding this yr in the NFL. They are really protecting qbs.

elsid13
11-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Unicorn spuj is made of tussin... as are all things.

"We're made of bits of tuss. We are a way for the tussin to know itself." - Carl Sagan

Then

Tebow = tuss = spuj

Archer81
11-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Then

Tebow = tuss = unicornspuj

Fixed it.

And as we all know, its not gay if its with Tebow.

:Broncos:

elsid13
11-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Fixed it.

No it is. Not that there is anything wrong with that .... :~ohyah!:

MacGruder
11-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Fixed it.

Every time you post, an angel gets black bagged for knowing too much about anti-gravity.

Archer81
11-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Every time I post, an angel gets black bagged for knowing too much about anti-gravity.

See?

You eventually admit you have a problem and you can fix it. Insanity is a prison you can get out of, little fruitcake!