PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs are mimicking Tebow in practice...

Bob's your Information Minister
11-10-2011, 06:45 AM
Palko is a lefty with a weak arm who can run around...we've got you now, Donks.

Two Chiefs mimic Broncos' Tebow in practice

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19302595

The Broncos have decided to use Tim Tebow in an option look at times because of what coach John Fox calls Tebow's "unique skill set."

That has the Chiefs trying to re-create that skill set this week in their practices. That has meant using two players to replicate Tebow's work in the Denver offense.

Kansas City coach Todd Haley said he plans to use backup quarterback Tyler Palko who is left-handed, like Tebow as well as wide receiver Jerheme Urban in other instances through the week.

Both Palko, at 6-foot-1, 215 pounds, and Urban (6-3, 207) are smaller than the 6-3, 235- pound Tebow.

"(Urban) is a big, strong receiver who was a quarterback in high school, who's fast, so we're going to have do some with him because obviously we don't want to be hitting our backup quarterback if we can help it," Haley said.

Haley said he expects the Broncos to put Tebow in some of the option plays they used on their way to 299 rushing yards against the Raiders on Sunday.

"It has, and will, create a major challenge for us defensively," Haley said. "The advantage Denver has is the quarterback's running it he can throw and run."

Ray Finkle
11-10-2011, 06:50 AM
Insert Bob is mimicking a man joke

HERE

orinjkrush
11-10-2011, 06:52 AM
i guess that means that Tebow really is like having 2 players in 1, thus the stealth 12th man.

Turd_Ferguson
11-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Palko is a lefty with a weak arm who can run around...we've got you now, Donks.

Two Chiefs mimic Broncos' Tebow in practice

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19302595

Are these the same Chiefs that lost to the worst team in the NFL in a Blow out last week?

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 07:13 AM
SoundFX on the NFL Network. They had no clues about how to stop Miami.

The wheels are about to come off....................

Kaylore
11-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Are these the same Chiefs that lost to the worst team in the NFL in a Blow out last week?

At home? Yes. The Raiders practiced against a Tebow package all week too and it didn't help them. Richard Seymour said everything we did to them, they knew it was coming.

That said, in Arrowhead in November? :unamused: We just don't win there as a general rule. I think the Chiefs and the Broncos are similar in talent level (meaning both have a ways to go) but there are some places we do not win.

55CrushEm
11-10-2011, 07:17 AM
I hope Demaryius Thomas gets more involved this week. I'm probably wrong...but I think he was only targeted 2 times with 1 catch vs. Oakland.

He could wreak havoc on a Berry-less (like that?) secondary.

55CrushEm
11-10-2011, 07:18 AM
At home? Yes. The Raiders practiced against a Tebow package all week too and it didn't help them. Richard Seymour said everything we did to them, they knew it was coming.

That said, in Arrowhead in November? :unamused: We just don't win there as a general rule. I think the Chiefs and the Broncos are similar in talent level (meaning both have a ways to go) but there are some placed we do not win.

Yes, but Tebow is 2-0 on the road so far......whoot!!!!!

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Yes their safties are banged up and second tier and knock off the negative vibes. Dulphins just waxed their ass in Arrowhead so we can too...............

cutthemdown
11-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Good the more they change what they normally do the better. That means they are worried they can't stop it.

jhns
11-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Tebow will be the only 4-3 QB that can't win in this league, after this game. He will be the first ever 3-1 QB that has a front office regusing to even commit for the season. This is all happening with a team that was 4-14 without him these past two seasons. I didn't care for Tebow when he came out. I love watching him make everyone look retarded though. He is like the NFL analysts, and some coaches/players, ultimate troll.

Steve Prefontaine
11-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Palko is a lefty with a weak arm who can run around...

66% correct with that statement.

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 07:23 AM
If they keep a spy just for the option play someone will be open...........besides these clowns aren't disciplined enough to stay home to stop the run off it.............

The only thing they are disciplined and reliable at is consistently embarassing themselves..................
for decades at a time.

jhns
11-10-2011, 07:24 AM
but there are some placed we do not win.

Yeah, I hate seeing this team have to make those trips to Miami.

55CrushEm
11-10-2011, 07:25 AM
:chefstink :manesmack :kcbard: :chiefssux

Jay3
11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Great. Key on Tebow.

Guess what?

McGahee.

That's what.

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 07:35 AM
I am a little worried about getting over confident. The Raiders had no McFadden.. and I wonder if Campbell was in there how that game might have gone different. Campbell wouldn't have thrown as many picks at least.

I think the Broncos made some decent progress last game but I just hope Fox and company are prepared to open the passing game more and not be so conservative. Otherwise we could see a repeat of the Detroit game. You just can't be so predictable, simplistic and passive offensively unless you have a dominant defense.

TheReverend
11-10-2011, 07:46 AM
What a coincidence... I mimic the Chiefs every time I take a dump.

Pick Six
11-10-2011, 07:55 AM

That said, in Arrowhead in November? :unamused: We just don't win there as a general rule. I think the Chiefs and the Broncos are similar in talent level (meaning both have a ways to go) but there are some placed we do not win.

Eh. Arrowhead in December is much more of a poison pill. Actually, the time I was most proud of Josh McDaniels as a coach occurred on November 14, 2010. :strong:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/88mxKNPHkdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

frerottenextelway
11-10-2011, 08:00 AM

We don't win in Miami either...

Peoples Champ
11-10-2011, 08:23 AM
there is no way to mimic Tebow, he is an unstoppable run force

bendog
11-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Hailey and Palko shall burn for an eternity, painfully, screaming ... as the devil dances waving his pitchfork and twirling his tail.

crowebomber
11-10-2011, 08:36 AM
The Broncos brought in some players who mimic the Chiefs too.

DenverBrit
11-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Eh. Arrowhead in December is much more of a poison pill. Actually, the time I was most proud of Josh McDaniels as a coach occurred on November 14, 2010. :strong:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/88mxKNPHkdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The childish rebuttal by Haley was the cherry on top of that 'Sunday'. :spit:

MileHighMagic
11-10-2011, 08:50 AM
The Broncos brought in some players who mimic the Chiefs too.

FTW!!!

cutthemdown
11-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Great. Key on Tebow.

Guess what?

McGahee.

That's what.

If the Broncos can get some better passing going they could get pretty hard to stop. Not Green Bay or NE hard but not easy. Also if successful the Broncos style of play eats a lot of clock.

In football and all sports coaches always talk about impatient players. They like to look for them on the opposing teams and then try to bore them early in a game. Often a bored QB who feels he won't get back on the field again for 6-8 minutes will make a throw on 3rd down he wouldn't if he was being patient. It's one of the reasons ball control so important. Broncos could end up one of those teams other teams just hate to play because they don't do it right.

Broncos need Fells to get more and more involved, doesn't look like the rookie will give us much. I'm not even saying his name until he makes some friggin plays.

DBroncos4life
11-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Who played Matt Moore in practice last week?

cutthemdown
11-10-2011, 09:58 AM

The ball boys sister.

ColoradoDarin
11-10-2011, 10:08 AM

Matt Cassel

maher_tyler
11-10-2011, 10:22 AM
If the Broncos can get some better passing going they could get pretty hard to stop. Not Green Bay or NE hard but not easy. Also if successful the Broncos style of play eats a lot of clock.

In football and all sports coaches always talk about impatient players. They like to look for them on the opposing teams and then try to bore them early in a game. Often a bored QB who feels he won't get back on the field again for 6-8 minutes will make a throw on 3rd down he wouldn't if he was being patient. It's one of the reasons ball control so important. Broncos could end up one of those teams other teams just hate to play because they don't do it right.

Broncos need Fells to get more and more involved, doesn't look like the rookie will give us much. I'm not even saying his name until he makes some friggin plays.

If we called some plays to counter the all out blitzing we've seen, Tim might have some time to throw the ball. When he's had more then .5 seconds to throw he's actually looked decent.

Kaylore
11-10-2011, 10:29 AM

That game was in Denver. We always beat the Chiefs at home.

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Yes folks things look good not great for a Broncos victory this Sunday. Consistent progress from Tebow is essential. McGahee will bring it. FO not getting enuff credit fro him ?

Doom and Von should consistently pressure Cassell into several mistakes.

maher_tyler
11-10-2011, 10:30 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7215237/kansas-city-chiefs-prep-denver-broncos-tim-tebow-read-option-attack

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 10:34 AM
What QB doesn't look better with good protection. That's a priority. There will be chances this game. Regardless of what our trolling Chef fans have to say their corners are vunerable and get flagged regularly.

I see Tebow getting another 100 on the ground and with some short routes to TE and screen passes another 2 tds through the air.

DenverBrit
11-10-2011, 10:34 AM
That game was in Denver. We always beat the Chiefs at home.

We were probably both thinking about the 2009 demolition of KC at Arrowhead. We lost at home to KC that year. :wiggle:

RaiderH8r
11-10-2011, 10:48 AM
We don't win in Miami either...

That's the old Broncos. Now we win in Miami.

edog24
11-10-2011, 10:56 AM
That's the old Broncos. Now we win in Miami.

Yup, now Camarohead will be ours in November.

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 10:57 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7215237/kansas-city-chiefs-prep-denver-broncos-tim-tebow-read-option-attack

Just as the Raiders knew what was coming , its another thing to stop it......................

uplink
11-10-2011, 11:04 AM
The guys the Chefs are using are limited as they can't knock a LBer off his feet and keep going in the run game.

TheReverend
11-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Palko and Urban = False Idols

Btw, did people miss this one or was it not nearly as funny as it was to me haha:

What a coincidence... I mimic the Chiefs every time I take a dump.

Chris
11-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I hope Demaryius Thomas gets more involved this week. I'm probably wrong...but I think he was only targeted 2 times with 1 catch vs. Oakland.

He could wreak havoc on a Berry-less (like that?) secondary.

He had one catch for 29 yards when he was left wide open on the sideline.

Kaylore we had never won in Miami. This seems like a deadlier team, as TJ alluded to. I think we're tougher than the Chiefs. I hate to allude to football vaguaries but I really expect us to go in there and outmuscle them.

Also Matt Cassel and their OL vs Von Miller......................................... :egbgb:

chevy369
11-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Neither one as see any playing time this season. They both suck.

Durango
11-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Tebow will be the only 4-3 QB that can't win in this league, after this game. He will be the first ever 3-1 QB that has a front office regusing to even commit for the season. This is all happening with a team that was 4-14 without him these past two seasons. I didn't care for Tebow when he came out. I love watching him make everyone look retarded though. He is like the NFL analysts, and some coaches/players, ultimate troll.

I think you're nuts. Really unstable.

The Broncos are re-shaping their entire offense to suit one player, ignoring the strengths of others, so we can accommodate Tim Tebow.

Elways said he needs to get better, and 'everybody' is week to week, and yet you see this as some kind of condemnation of Tebow.

Get a grip dude.

broncosteven
11-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Actually I am hoping Haley decides to take away the pass like he has the last 2 times and KM gets his 3rd 100 yard day. KFC games are the only times KM plays worth a damn.

jhns
11-10-2011, 11:49 AM
I think you're nuts. Really unstable.

The Broncos are re-shaping their entire offense to suit one player, ignoring the strengths of others, so we can accommodate Tim Tebow.

Elways said he needs to get better, and 'everybody' is week to week, and yet you see this as some kind of condemnation of Tebow.

Get a grip dude.

I didn't say it was condemnation. I stated a fact.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3365287&postcount=187

There is my opinion.

mkporter
11-10-2011, 11:57 AM

That said, in Arrowhead in November? :unamused: We just don't win there as a general rule. I think the Chiefs and the Broncos are similar in talent level (meaning both have a ways to go) but there are some places we do not win.

Like Miami.

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Our D line against Casell and Chefs O-line....... Broncos

Our two CBs against Bowe and Breaston......... Broncos

Baldwin against whomever Fox uses in the nickel this week..... Chiefs

Battle is a north south runner against our d-line........its a toss up there.

Tebow option/McGahee run vs Chefs D-line........Broncos

Tebow passing against Chefs CBs.......Chiefs only because Tebow has a ways to
go in that department but he will still make plays....enuff

Broncos by 10...................come on Sunday !

SonOfLe-loLang
11-10-2011, 12:21 PM
I love hearing these stories. I remember once some coach brought in a rabbit or something to mimic barry sanders. It just makes for an interesting article, it amounts to nothing

Durango
11-10-2011, 12:22 PM
I didn't say it was condemnation. I stated a fact.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3365287&postcount=187

There is my opinion.

He will be the first ever 3-1 QB that has a front office regusing to even commit for the season

Ever heard of Jeff George. The Falcons jettisoned Jeff George after a sideline tiff with he head coach and they were better than 3-1, so no, you're point is invalid, and I'm sure there are many other examples.

My point is that you take all this stuff over the top every single time it seems.

'The Broncos are determined to see Tim Tebow fail' kind of garbage is just dumb. It's ignorant and it's annoying.

This team is doing whatever the hell it can to make it work. They HAVE to know right now if he could possibly be the future, and yes, Elway has his doubts, but he's not undermining the kid. If anything, he's probably lighting his competitive fires.

What is your problem with that?

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 12:23 PM
I love hearing these stories. I remember once some coach brought in a rabbit or something to mimic barry sanders. It just makes for an interesting article, it amounts to nothing

ExaCTLY when the game starts instinct kicks in . When you see the handoff your instincts tell you to follow him. Chiefs lack the discipline to stop the option................

SonOfLe-loLang
11-10-2011, 12:27 PM
ExaCTLY when the game starts instinct kicks in . When you see the handoff your instincts tell you to follow him. Chiefs lack the discipline to stop the option................

Actually, im sure that option isnt the hardest thing to stop if we can't pass out of it. Knowing McCoy and Fox, we'll just run into the teeth of a blitz instead of using PA out of it.

bendog
11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
If we called some plays to counter the all out blitzing we've seen, Tim might have some time to throw the ball. When he's had more then .5 seconds to throw he's actually looked decent.

It's the qb's job to read blitz and attack it. Tebow actually did a good job at least once by flipping the ball over a blitzer into the wide open hands of the TE the blitzer left open. They started running some screens. You guys blame everybody but Tebow.

strafen
11-10-2011, 12:34 PM
As Haley pointed out on the ESPN link, they 're basically getting ready for a tripple threat while looking at the option as a part of our offensive plan.

You can't defend it all. Something is going to give.
I'm assuming that the least they're worried about right now is our passing game.
We could surprise them if we come up with a good plan to counterattack what the Chiefs will be showing on their defensive formations.
We can see where they're leaving themselves vulnerable at.

I think the middle of the field could be wide open at times for some TE action...

jhns
11-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Ever heard of Jeff George. The Falcons jettisoned Jeff George after a sideline tiff with he head coach and they were better than 3-1, so no, you're point is invalid, and I'm sure there are many other examples.

My point is that you take all this stuff over the top every single time it seems.

'The Broncos are determined to see Tim Tebow fail' kind of garbage is just dumb. It's ignorant and it's annoying.

This team is doing whatever the hell it can to make it work. They HAVE to know right now if he could possibly be the future, and yes, Elway has his doubts, but he's not undermining the kid. If anything, he's probably lighting his competitive fires.

What is your problem with that?

I have never said anything close to "the team wants Tebow to fail". My opinions shouldn't be taken that way. I am not claiming anything like Elway undermining him. You are being over dramatic.

Do you have quotes about George, where they are not commited and he is around 3-1? In my short life, I can't ever remember a front office publicly saying a guy is week to week while he was winning. This is especially true for a young QB winning on a team that was 4-14 without him playing.

broncosteven
11-10-2011, 12:49 PM
As Haley pointed out on the ESPN link, they 're basically getting ready for a tripple threat while looking at the option as a part of our offensive plan.

You can't defend it all. Something is going to give.
I'm assuming that the least they're worried about right now is our passing game.
We could surprise them if we come up with a good plan to counterattack what the Chiefs will be showing on their defensive formations.
We can see where they're leaving themselves vulnerable at.

I think the middle of the field could be wide open at times for some TE action...

Did Haley say what happens if KFC goes down a couple strokes on the front 9?

Durango
11-10-2011, 12:52 PM
I have never said anything close to "the team wants Tebow to fail". My opinions shouldn't be taken that way. I am not claiming anything like Elway undermining him. You are being over dramatic.

Do you have quotes about George, where they are not commited and he is around 3-1? In my short life, I can't ever remember a front office publicly saying a guy is week to week while he was winning. This is especially true for a young QB winning on a team that was 4-14 without him playing.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by errand
Dude, for the last time..... they don't hate tim tebow... they hate you and all the other posters who are like you.

Originally Posted by jhns

They just talk about how horrible he is and how he will never make it.

If my opinion makes others have different opinions, they are very weak minded. First the majority loves McDaniels. Now about half are just haters of a young QB. People on this forum are pretty stupid.

How horrible of me to say Tebow deserves a real chance. He has only continually outplayed Orton, who many defended. 3-3 vs 4-14.

Oh, ok.

jhns
11-10-2011, 01:02 PM
That is talking about other posters and media, not the front office...

JCMElway
11-10-2011, 01:08 PM
I am a little worried about getting over confident.

The bottom line is, we are still going to be playing in Arrowhead. That stadium is our own personal house of horrors and we will need to play a near flawless game to get out of there with a win.

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Actually, im sure that option isnt the hardest thing to stop if we can't pass out of it. Knowing McCoy and Fox, we'll just run into the teeth of a blitz instead of using PA out of it.

Well McCoy has shown some improvement and BY GOLLY GUESS WHAT so did Tebow...............isn't that funny it happened at the same time ? LOL

Really McCoy showed me he is learning..............expect some new wrinkles...............

Jetmeck
11-10-2011, 01:16 PM
The bottom line is, we are still going to be playing in Arrowhead. That stadium is our own personal house of horrors and we will need to play a near flawless game to get out of there with a win.

Whatever, Mile High same for Chiefs.

Black Hole worse than Arrowhead. If we handled that quite well
we should be confident going into Arrowhead............

We don't have much but................we got more than KC has.

Pick Six
11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
I am a little worried about getting over confident.

With a quarterback still learning the game, I'm not sure it's possible to be overconfident...

Kaylore
11-10-2011, 03:54 PM
If I'm the Chief's, you commit to the option and hope your corners can do the one on one thing.

TheReverend
11-10-2011, 04:03 PM
If I'm the Chief's, you commit to the option and hope your corners can do the one on one thing.

How would you commit to the option without using a corner?

:)

KCStud
11-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Doesn't every team mimic Tebow in practice during Broncos week?

TheReverend
11-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Doesn't every team mimic Tebow in practice during Broncos week?

Is your DJ bending over and taking it so it won't hurt AS bad when Tebow and McGahee rape him on Sunday?

MacGruder
11-10-2011, 04:14 PM
With a quarterback still learning the game, I'm not sure it's possible to be overconfident...

I think that is the problem though.. the coaches seem to think they could win without letting Tebow play QB. That is the impression I have gotten since Tebow was made starter. I don't think being so conservative offensively will allow you to win in this era. You are much more likely to get the Detroit game than the Raiders game.

I also think it makes no sense because other than Tebow the Broncos don't have an exceptional run game or defense. So, to think you can win without letting your QB play it just compounds the problems for a young QB - makes things even harder.

That last game could create a false sense of security about their game plan.

Play2win
11-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Like Miami.

Be honest here, we didn't win in Miami because the league would usually schedule us down there earlier in the season when the heat and humidity would just kill us.

snowspot66
11-10-2011, 05:16 PM

That's why I have hope. It's not December.

Taco John
11-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Vegas seems to think you guys should take this easy, so there's that.

TheReverend
11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Vegas seems to think you guys should take this easy, so there's that.

KC only giving 3 at home. Home field is worth 3 pts (Arrowhead might weigh heavier actually). Neutral field Vegas would have it as a "pick em"

Jay3
11-10-2011, 05:55 PM
KC only giving 3 at home. Home field is worth 3 pts (Arrowhead might weigh heavier actually). Neutral field Vegas would have it as a "pick em"

It seems like you've got this crossed up. It would be KC giving 6 on a neutral. It's Denver by 3 at Arrowhead.

That One Guy
11-10-2011, 06:10 PM
It seems like you've got this crossed up. It would be KC giving 6 on a neutral. It's Denver by 3 at Arrowhead.

Me thinks you have it backwards

Den--- +3----Neutral----+3----KC
DEN+3----------0--------------KC +3

EDIT:

Unless you have the spread wrong. The spread is still KC favored by 3.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-10-2011, 06:22 PM
time for reverse mojo :
CHIEFS ARE UNSTOPPABLE WE BE LUCKY TO SCORE 3
WE ARE DOOMED I SAY DOOMED WE SHOULD NOT EVEN GET ON THE PLANE SCORE WILL BE 999999999 TO - MINUS INFINITY. TIM WILL CRUCIFY HIMSELF BEFORE HALFTIME :( chiefs let miami win cant you people see i for one cant go on living see ing the superbowl bound chiefs destroy us i shall shoot myself in the head with a nerf gun or make a noose out of silly string good bye cruel world

Jay3
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Me thinks you have it backwards

Den--- +3----Neutral----+3----KC
DEN+3----------0--------------KC +3

EDIT:

Unless you have the spread wrong. The spread is still KC favored by 3.

I had the spread wrong.

That One Guy
11-10-2011, 06:29 PM
I had the spread wrong.

Ahh... gotcha.

Attempt to prove my intellectual dominance failed again. Poo.

maher_tyler
11-10-2011, 06:45 PM
It's the qb's job to read blitz and attack it. Tebow actually did a good job at least once by flipping the ball over a blitzer into the wide open hands of the TE the blitzer left open. They started running some screens. You guys blame everybody but Tebow.

You guys? I'm still not sold, far from it actually. Hard to read a blitz when it's practically in your face as soon as the ball is snapped. The oline and RB's etc need to pick up whoever is blitzing to. It's not just Tim's fault. I think if they could execute a screen or two that picked up significant yardage and Tim could complete a throw or two, teams might back off a bit. Every game Tim has started, teams have blitzed half the time it seems.

Broncoman13
11-10-2011, 07:09 PM

I thought that was Arrowhead in December that we NEVER win. Seems like Cutler did okay his first start there though.

ScottXray
11-10-2011, 10:41 PM
I thought that was Arrowhead in December that we NEVER win. Seems like Cutler did okay his first start there though.

No it was the Shanahan led Broncos that could not win in Arrowhead in November. In fact Shanny had a hard time winning in Arrowhead ANY time except 97-98.

Of course THIS is not a Shanahan team so all bets and old streaks are now off the table.

ZONA
11-10-2011, 11:03 PM

I liked the play calling last week. A heavy dose of run and then some more run to top it off.

With that said, I think Tebow would actually do well in bootleg situations. For 1, you're cutting the field in half so to speak which should allow him to make faster transitions in going through his progressions (ala he won't have to scan the entire field, or at least attempt in doing so). 2 he throws pretty well on the run. 3 it's an automatic option play. He'll have to beat that edge rusher if he's not faked out but I'm confident he could do that most of the time. It should also help prevent the other team from blitzing as much. One thing about blitzing, with a designed play to move the QB, the other team doesn't know where he will be and it's guess work to call the right blitz. With a QB that sits in the pocket, it's easier to risk the blitz because you know where that QB is going to be.

And with the Broncos running the ball so well right now and so many defenders crowding the box, good lord a bootleg with the TE cutting back across could go for some big yards.

Durango
11-11-2011, 01:29 AM
That is talking about other posters and media, not the front office...

I looked over your other posts and you're right. I apologize.

I just over-react to people who thing there's some kind of grand conspiracy to doom Tim Tebow. It looks to me like this staff has gone to great lengths to re-tool the offense specifically to fit his strengths.

I would expect the unexpected in Kansas City this Sunday. Kansas City is going to try everything within their limited abilities to stop the run early and force Tebow to beat them with his arm, and, for some reason, I think he will.

AlphaSeirra
11-11-2011, 09:30 AM
I think the Chiefs and the Broncos are similar in talent level (meaning both have a ways to go) but there are some places we do not win.

You mean like in Mi-Am-I,,,,,, EVER ???

Go ahead and expect more,,, then you might actually get it. :thumbsup:

baja
11-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I think the Chiefs and the Broncos are similar in talent level (meaning both have a ways to go) but there are some places we do not win.

You mean like in Mi-Am-I,,,,,, EVER ???

Go ahead and expect more,,, then you might actually get it. :thumbsup:

Many posters here are homer phobic (fear of being called a homer)

They think if they are overly positive it pushes them into the dreaded "Homer" territory and threatens their football "Knowledge" in the eyes of other posters.

Kaylore
11-11-2011, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE=AlphaSeirra;3367712]

Many posters here are homer phobic (fear of being called a homer)

They think if they are overly positive it pushes them into the dreaded "Homer" territory and threatens their football "Knowledge" in the eyes of other posters.

You think my take is out of fear for being taken as a homer? I am a proud homer for the Broncos, but that doesn't mean I expect a rebuilding team to roll over the Chiefs in their house.

redrocket
11-11-2011, 04:09 PM
tebow standard lmao

redrocket
11-11-2011, 04:10 PM
"get like me"# tebow effect

Peoples Champ
11-14-2011, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=baja;3367723]

You think my take is out of fear for being taken as a homer? I am a proud homer for the Broncos, but that doesn't mean I expect a rebuilding team to roll over the Chiefs in their house.

That is a good point, i didnt expect the Broncos to dominate the chiefs like they did. We have always had trouble in Arrowhead no matter how good either team is.

jhns
11-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Tebow will be the only 4-3 QB that can't win in this league, after this game. He will be the first ever 3-1 QB that has a front office refusing to even commit for the season. This is all happening with a team that was 4-14 without him these past two seasons. I didn't care for Tebow when he came out. I love watching him make everyone look retarded though. He is like the NFL analysts, and some coaches/players, ultimate troll.

This.

bendog
11-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns
Tebow will be the only 4-3 QB that can't win in this league, after this game. He will be the first ever 3-1 QB that has a front office refusing to even commit for the season. This is all happening with a team that was 4-14 without him these past two seasons. I didn't care for Tebow when he came out. I love watching him make everyone look retarded though. He is like the NFL analysts, and some coaches/players, ultimate troll.

This.

JFC, you're repping YOURSELF now. Delusion much? roflmao at you

jhns
11-14-2011, 09:27 AM
JFC, you're repping YOURSELF now. Delusion much? roflmao at you

I wish I could rep myself. The board won't let me.

Delusional? I don't think you have a very good grasp of the English language