PDA

View Full Version : HAYNESWORTH SIGNS WITH TAMPA BAY

long beach bronco
11-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Thought you might like to know that we didn't claim him, but the Bucs did.

bowtown
11-09-2011, 02:56 PM
http://slices-of-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/why-is-yawning-contagious01.jpg

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2011, 02:59 PM
He was claimed. Your makes it sound like he got a new free agent deal.

Old Dude
11-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Good place for him. Just about as far away from here as possible.

long beach bronco
11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Whatever, I just gave you some news to use.

OBF1
11-09-2011, 03:03 PM
The news was posted on the original Hayneworth got released thread

TheReverend
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
The news was posted on the original Hayneworth got released thread

...but was it posted in caps...?

Smiling Assassin27
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
http://www.radioplanet.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/VanDerCry.gif

Play2win
11-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Tampa Bay SUCK! and buccaneers are a pretty ****ty NFL Football team, too...

OBF1
11-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Tampa Bay SUCK! and buccaneers are a pretty ****ty NFL Football team, too...

In english please....

Play2win
11-09-2011, 03:53 PM
In english please....

Ambiguity. Was not talking about Tampa Bay Bucs that suck, but the Tampa Bay area, and for that matter all of Florida... sucks swamp balls

so I left out an s... BFD...

TonyR
11-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Was not talking about Tampa Bay Bucs that suck, but the Tampa Bay area, and for that matter all of Florida... sucks swamp balls

Hmm, so then what did you mean by this:

and buccaneers are a pretty ****ty NFL Football team, too...

broncosteven
11-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Ambiguity. Was not talking about Tampa Bay Bucs that suck, but the Tampa Bay area, and for that matter all of Florida... sucks swamp balls

We lived in Port Charlotte for about 11 months back in 1980, it was one of the worst places I have ever lived. The school system was stone aged. I went from a country town in Michigan where the most drug use I saw were High schoolers smoking to Fl where kids kept chewing tobacco, knives, and bowls in their cowboy boots.

My 1st week in 7th grade we were in PE and the kid next to me reached into his shorts (jock I guess not sure how he rigged it up) pulled out a package of Redman and asked me if I wanted some chew, I declined, only to see him running up and down the field scoring all the goals for our team. Even the PE coach was dipping during class. Practically everyone boy had the schoal tobbaco can outline worn into the back pocket of their jeans.

There were 2 pregnant girls who had to leave school to have babies, at 14.

Then there were old people who didn't even want you on the sidewalk for fear of walking on their lawn. The ratio of old grumpy people to kids seemed like 10:1 or more.

Sanibel island was nice but that was it.

Total culture shock for a kid from the midwest.

ol#7
11-10-2011, 02:21 AM
We lived in Port Charlotte for about 11 months back in 1980, it was one of the worst places I have ever lived. The school system was stone aged. I went from a country town in Michigan where the most drug use I saw were High schoolers smoking to Fl where kids kept chewing tobacco, knives, and bowls in their cowboy boots.

My 1st week in 7th grade we were in PE and the kid next to me reached into his shorts (jock I guess not sure how he rigged it up) pulled out a package of Redman and asked me if I wanted some chew, I declined, only to see him running up and down the field scoring all the goals for our team. Even the PE coach was dipping during class. Practically everyone boy had the schoal tobbaco can outline worn into the back pocket of their jeans.

There were 2 pregnant girls who had to leave school to have babies, at 14.

Then there were old people who didn't even want you on the sidewalk for fear of walking on their lawn. The ratio of old grumpy people to kids seemed like 10:1 or more.

Sanibel island was nice but that was it.

Total culture shock for a kid from the midwest.

So then, you would recommend it?