PDA

View Full Version : I'll take Xanders...to get Chinese food if he doesn't work out with the Pizzas.

24champ
11-07-2011, 12:14 PM
along with EFX...
In other words...what would you think of Xanders as the guy to get Chinese food or another type of takeout if he doesn't work out as the Pizza guy...thoughts and opinions? That being said, he did well yesterday ordering Pizzas and I love the win...why wouldn't I...I'm a BRONCO fan first!

Gee does the title change work better for you trolls?

DrFate
11-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm pretty sure we are done with this one :angel:

Requiem
11-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Ni hao, 24champ!

TDmvp
11-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Xanders clearly doesn't have the skill set for anything more complicated than pizza guy.

TheReverend
11-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Maybe my favorite thread title ever.

broncosteven
11-07-2011, 12:19 PM
As long as he can keep the MSG orders separate from the no MSG orders I am cool with it.

broncocalijohn
11-07-2011, 12:20 PM
good to see we can continue the discussion since the other was deleted.
He is a pizza guy first and has been since High School. Sure his delivery style is off as he doesnt back into the stall which makes his driving a tad slow for most. This is how it has been throughout college too. Plus, his reads of other cars are not visionary as he can only look out his back window. Poor mechanics. This won't change if he gets pizza or chinese food. The managers tried to get him to change his parking habits but to little or no help. While he gets it to Dove Valley without the order being screwed up, there are certain items he misses like parmesian cheese. If he gets chinese food, he would forget the soy sauce packets.

OABB
11-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Please don't puss out and delete this...

24champ
11-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I worry about how well Xanders can read the Chinese menu. He'll have to wear the menu on his arm, to grasp the Chinese menu better when Elway, Fox, Bowlen call in the orders.

TDmvp
The podcast so needs a segment dedicated to who on the team might be better suited to play another position in the organization if they don't work out at their current one ...

Franklin to DT because he's so good at letting people by him maybe he is equally good at getting by people.

Marcus Thomas maybe as cheerleading dance instructor ... ???

Knowshon , whatever has the least chance of him getting touched by anyone.

DrFate
good to see we can continue the discussion since the other was deleted.
He is a pizza guy first and has been since High School. Sure his delivery style is off as he doesnt back into the stall which makes his driving a tad slow for most. This is how it has been throughout college. Plus, his reads of other cars are not visionary as he can only look out his back window. Poor mechanics. This won't change if he gets pizza or chinese food. While he gets it to Dove Valley without the order being screwed up, there are certain items he misses like parmesian cheese. If he gets chinese food, he would forget the soy sauce packets.

:rofl:

Shotgun Willie
11-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Which one is Xanders?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/46WcFObgYhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncosteven
11-07-2011, 12:33 PM
I worry about how well Xanders can read the Chinese menu. He'll have to wear the menu on his arm, to grasp the Chinese menu better when Elway, Fox, Bowlen call in the orders.

It does aid him that with most quality Chinese menus you can order by number.

I am guessing that John would order red 98 alot, Bowlen would get the Happy Family, and Fox would be an Orange Beef kinda guy.

I bet mCd would have ordered General Tzao(sp?) because it sounded like something a tough, hard assed, HC who wanted to come across like a general would order.

Gort
11-07-2011, 12:35 PM
tell Xanders to stay away from the Wicked Wok.

http://static.jokes-db.com/img/funnypictures/signs/chinese_restaurant.jpg

fontaine
11-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Inb4Elway/Fox tell Xanders to shutup with the chinese food and go get more pizza.