PDA

View Full Version : Concussions

vonqkilla
11-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Rahim just got one.
Carter was visibly scared to KO or even hit Reece on the post for a TD. Carter had just recovered from a concussion.
Dawkins concussions are many.
My son KOd himself this year also trying to lay wood as a safety on a big TE.

Carter did make some good tackles later, but the concussions are coming fast for our Bronco safeties. Hopefully Rahim gets well soon. Scary stuff.
I like Bruton as a safety as well, just hope they can protect their domes better, tough to do at full speed.

broncocalijohn
11-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Bruton is better at ST and I hope he stays there as that means guys in front of him are doing better. Too bad for Thompson on the injury. As for concussions, I had one playing football; two hand touch variety and ran into a tree in the greenbelt. Had no memory after that until I woke up in the hospital. Thought it was 6 months the event so I kept asking for my girlfriend...who I broke up with 4 months before the injury.
BTW, seems Moore got hit so good that he got a "concussionn." Extra N for extra pain.

Chris
11-07-2011, 09:07 AM
I don't know why they don't all wear the Revolution helmets.

Ray Finkle
11-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Rahim just got one.
Carter was visibly scared to KO or even hit Reece on the post for a TD. Carter had just recovered from a concussion.
Dawkins concussions are many.
My son KOd himself this year also trying to lay wood as a safety on a big TE.

Carter did make some good tackles later, but the concussions are coming fast for our Bronco safeties. Hopefully Rahim gets well soon. Scary stuff.
I like Bruton as a safety as well, just hope they can protect their domes better, tough to do at full speed.

that's a complete assumption.

DenverBroncosJM
11-07-2011, 09:34 AM
I was concerned when Moore went out but Carter played well. How the hell did Dawkins go back in the game after his leg bent that crazy direction? I thought for sure he was done for the year. Man we had luck on our side for once yesterday

vonqkilla
11-07-2011, 12:21 PM
that's a complete assumption.

Watch the tape. Scared or not, he put a skirt on for that, play.

ColoradoDarin
11-07-2011, 12:26 PM
I don't know why they don't all wear the Revolution helmets.

I don't know why the NFL doesn't mandate it either.