PDA

View Full Version : Hue Jackson: "We're not a very intelligent football team right now."

MVPlaya II - Electric Boogaloo
11-06-2011, 06:12 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1154/screenshot20111106at511.png

Rocket 7
11-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Some things never change in Oakland

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JL7yAO61xbk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lycan
11-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Well, when you build a team of douche-bags that can run fast what do you expect?

Agamemnon
11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Raiders and intelligence are oxymorons. Did no one tell this guy? Hilarious!

barryr
11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
When do the Raiders not lead the league in penalties or not near the top at least in that category? Seems like every year they do since I can remember.

maven
11-06-2011, 06:48 PM
You ship a 1st and a 2nd for a broke dick QB. Yes, you're ****ing stupid.

CEH
11-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Remember where #51 pushed Tebow out of bounds when Tebow was already running sideway to the out of bounds line. Good times

ant1999e
11-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Matches their dumb ass fans.

Armchair Bronco
11-06-2011, 07:29 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the numerous tauntings the Broncos gave the Oakland endzone fans today. The Raiders fans are actually lightweights: they were throwing gum, popcorn, and beer at our players.

In Cleveland's Dog Pound, they used to throw batteries and frozen dog biscuits at us.

cabronco
11-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Eddie Royal in the end zone Tebowing to the fans, then gave a mile high salute...good times.

ColoradoDarin
11-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Remember where #51 pushed Tebow out of bounds when Tebow was already running sideway to the out of bounds line. Good times

on 3rd and 20

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TotallyScrewed
11-06-2011, 07:53 PM
on 3rd and 20

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I gotta a kick out of CBS showing the down and distance as 3rd and 5 after the personal foul - as if that personal foul wasn't enough for the automatic first down. Everybody makes mistakes but that especially made me smile, after I yelled "WTF!!"

Whatever happens with this kid, Tebow, nobody should question his toughness. Now all you mockers...Punch yourselves in the mouth.

Armchair Bronco
11-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Eddie Royal in the end zone Tebowing to the fans, then gave a mile high salute...good times.

I agree. It was fun to finally hate the Faiders through and through today.

For so many years, they've been the doormats of the AFC West. But now that Al Davis is gone, the Raiders are actually a dangerous team again.

And nuttin's more fun that sticking it to a hated rival in their house in a game that actually counts.

DarkHorse30
11-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Matches their dumb ass fans.

THIS is the post of the week.

Name a raidud fan that wasn't FORCED there by their dad or brother or uncle that was actually a Bronco fan.....so they picked their team as a REACTION rather than a PROACTION (I suddenly hate myself for saying this word, but in this case it applies).

Hamrob
11-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Absolutely a great win today.

But, let's not get carried a way. It was Palmer's first start for the Fade and they were without their best player...McFadden.

I'm thrilled with the result...but, let's keep things in perspective.

The next 3 weeks are our season!!!! K.C., Jets, S.D.

We win those games and then we can start talking!!!

Momentum
11-06-2011, 08:12 PM
The Raiders are probably the only team in the NFL that would get dominated by the spread option the way they were today.

ColoradoDarin
11-06-2011, 08:22 PM
130 Penalty yards, thanks raiders!

Bronx33
11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
stupid and raiders have always been closely associated.

DarkHorse30
11-06-2011, 09:13 PM

But, let's not get carried a way. It was Palmer's first start for the Fade and they were without their best player...McFadden.

Look, our team SUCKS. We see it and know it...but we are GENTLY encouraged by progress on BOTH sides of the ball.

Denver is ONE i repeat ONE game out of first place, DESPITE dire predictions from everybody that has an opinion to give.

That said, KC is coming off of a TERRIBLE loss AS Oakland was...and we are playing KC ON THE ROAD IN NOVEMBER. History tells us that we have won Nov-Dec games IN Arrowhead except for last year, where we lost a squeaker on the road in december after stomping 49-29 at home on Nov. 14

so we have to win in KC on the same field where Miami showed us how to do it. Sweet

edog24
11-06-2011, 09:20 PM

Is there video of this? I would love to see it.

Armchair Bronco
11-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Is there video of this? I would love to see it.

You can see a bit of here, at the end of this video. There's a longer shot of Willis Mcgahee taunting and then saluting the Faider fans on the passession just before Royal's punt return TD.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d823d91ca/Broncos-vs-Raiders-highlights?module=HP11_content_stream

TheChamp24
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM
I lol'd at Aaron Curry all day. Pulling Nate Webster's showboating on meaningless plays, and then getting a huge late hit penalty on what would've been a 4th and 20.

edog24
11-06-2011, 09:30 PM
You can see a bit of here, at the end of this video. There's a longer shot of Willis Mcgahee taunting and then saluting the Faider fans on the passession just before Royal's punt return TD.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d823d91ca/Broncos-vs-Raiders-highlights?module=HP11_content_stream

Nice, thanks.

shagsta
11-06-2011, 09:37 PM
THIS is the post of the week.

Name a raidud fan that wasn't FORCED there by their dad or brother or uncle that was actually a Bronco fan.....so they picked their team as a REACTION rather than a PROACTION (I suddenly hate myself for saying this word, but in this case it applies).

Im a Raider fan who chose this team as a child who was just starting to watch football in 1990. It wasnt due to and family member forcing anything. Hell my mom is a bills fan and dad is a Browns fan ( that is a messed up football family). I made the choice myself and dont regret it know and i wont ever.

Now this has been a dead rivalry for a few years now but it seems to be heating up again which is good. As i said in chat today good win for yall we screwed this win away. Maybe we paid to much for Palmer but anyone thinking that he is worse then Campbell is nuts. It was not his fault we lost today it was defensive ineptitude in the second half and the fact that our D coordinator is a moron.

Enjoy the victory and as a Raider fan i hope they are few and far between

Ugly Duck
11-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Raiders never caught on to Tebow's fake handoff thing. Dude just kept doing it, defense just kept falling for it. Raiders were saying "Tebows gonna run! Gotta go find Tebow!" & just running out of their assigned gaps - leaving gaping holes for McGahee. Defensive backs were running around trying to figure out where they should be leaving receivers so wide open even Tebow could easily hit them. It was mass confusion out there. "Not very intelligent" is an overly kind way to describe it...

Wes Mantooth
11-06-2011, 10:18 PM

and Mike Shanahans first win against the Raiders was closely linked to not cutting the grass. Who cares how it happened today?

Agamemnon
11-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Im a Raider fan who chose this team as a child who was just starting to watch football in 1990. It wasnt due to and family member forcing anything. Hell my mom is a bills fan and dad is a Browns fan ( that is a messed up football family). I made the choice myself and dont regret it know and i wont ever.

So you chose to be a worthless waste of flesh? Hmm...here I was thinking Raider fans were all brain-washed from birth by their troglodyte parents...

Borks147
11-07-2011, 01:11 AM
So you chose to be a worthless waste of flesh? Hmm...here I was thinking Raider fans were all brain-washed from birth by their troglodyte parents...

Yeah...that's like walking out willingly into a crowd of zombies.

cutthemdown
11-07-2011, 01:15 AM
We had a couple of good plays brought back by holding calls though, not like we don't make stupid penalties also. Oh and the punter dropping a snap? Taking 3 pts off the board then missing the FG? yeah Broncos and Raiders both played some bad football IMO.

But it's always better to win because it shuts up other fans like Maximus. It doesn't make me feel Broncos are any better then I did, but at least we don't have to hear them say first place!

cutthemdown
11-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Raiders never caught on to Tebow's fake handoff thing. Dude just kept doing it, defense just kept falling for it. Raiders were saying "Tebows gonna run! Gotta go find Tebow!" & just running out of their assigned gaps - leaving gaping holes for McGahee. Defensive backs were running around trying to figure out where they should be leaving receivers so wide open even Tebow could easily hit them. It was mass confusion out there. "Not very intelligent" is an overly kind way to describe it...

Maybe it's more that the Broncos are starting to figure out counters to what Tebow does well. Every play needs some deception and the Broncos seem to have found a way to make the defense not be able to tell who is going to run the ball.

Then i remember this is the Faiders we are talking about so we will have to wait more games.

Still though Oakland really not that much closer to winning a lot of games then Broncos are. You saw today what they are without McfAdden, just not explosive. Bush a great player, and he tore us up today, but he does it in 10 yrs chunks, 5 yr chunks, where McFadden just goes the distance so much more often.

Agamemnon
11-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Yeah...that's like walking out willingly into a crowd of zombies.

I'd much rather be in a world overrun by zombies than a world overrun by Raider fans. It's not even close...

cutthemdown
11-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Also the Raiders used to have a great passing game the TE, it is totally gone now. Miller one of those FA that hurt the team he left, didn't much help the team he went to. He probably comes on at some point though he is a good player.

cutthemdown
11-07-2011, 01:20 AM
I'd much rather be in a world overrun by zombies than a world overrun by Raider fans. It's not even close...

Yeah but zombies you can shoot. In most states killing a Raider fan still a crime, Montana and Idaho excluded. :)

Maximus
11-07-2011, 09:19 AM
We had a couple of good plays brought back by holding calls though, not like we don't make stupid penalties also. Oh and the punter dropping a snap? Taking 3 pts off the board then missing the FG? yeah Broncos and Raiders both played some bad football IMO.

But it's always better to win because it shuts up other fans like Maximus. It doesn't make me feel Broncos are any better then I did, but at least we don't have to hear them say first place!

So, I'm your Superbowl! LOL