PDA

View Full Version : F**K Luck! I like winning!

GoHAM
11-06-2011, 05:41 PM
With Tebow or without Tebow winning is awesome! Especially when it's against the Raiders.:afro:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-06-2011, 05:42 PM
With Tebow or without Tebow winning is awesome! Especially when it's against the Raiders.:afro:

Yep.

Agamemnon
11-06-2011, 05:43 PM

Yes sir. Doesn't look like there's any reason to not give Tebow time to develop at this point. We have so many other needs...

oubronco
11-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Winning is the shyt

Popps
11-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Yea, we were never in the Luck derby... but at least we can stop hearing people pipe-dream about it, now.

Kaylore
11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Yea, we were never in the Luck derby... but at least we can stop hearing people pipe-dream about it, now.

Yes. That ship has sailed. Tebow played well enough to earn a few more weeks and the toughness he displayed in adversity alone will buy him some major brownie points in the locker room. Hopefully he keeps taking two steps forward, which with an occasional step back, I can handle.

oubronco
11-06-2011, 05:51 PM

Elway is in love with the kid I wouldn't put it past him to sell the farm to get him

55CrushEm
11-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Yes. That ship has sailed. Tebow played well enough to earn a few more weeks and the toughness he displayed in adversity alone will buy him some major brownie points in the locker room. Hopefully he keeps taking two steps forward, which with an occasional step back, I can handle.

Exactly. And if he lays another monster egg like the Detroit game.....people need to chill out. He's going to have more bad games in what is, essentially, his first year as starter.

Jesus, even TJ said the Tebow era was "here" after the Miami game...then "over" after the Detroit game. Let's just give him 8 more starts this season, and evaluate him on the entire body of work when the season is over. He's going to have more growing pains.....but as you say, hopefully it's a "2 steps forward, 1 step back" type of thing......I, too, can live with that.

55CrushEm
11-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Elway is in love with the kid I wouldn't put it past him to sell the farm to get him

Hopefully, Elway is trying to improve the other positions on the field too, and not just visting Luck at Stanford....and jizzing his pants at night when the visit is over.

Br0nc0Buster
11-06-2011, 05:55 PM
winning is more fun

besides the luck race was over when Manning underwent his second neck surgery

the Colts have mailed it in

maven
11-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Give Tebow the entire season. See how the draft order plays out. Then go from there.

Punisher
11-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Feels good but it was a team effort today

maven
the Colts have mailed it in

They have. Can't see Luck/Manning on the same team. Something is going to happen.

55CrushEm
Feels good but it was a team effort today

Go away, dingleberry.

ScottXray
11-06-2011, 05:57 PM

God I hope so....let play the season out and see where we are. We have too many things to fix to worry about sucking on purpose.

by the way Props to the O line and to my boy Walton today.....

Excellent!

enjolras
11-06-2011, 05:59 PM
They have. Can't see Luck/Manning on the same team. Something is going to happen.

I think the Colts are going to trade the pick. It's going to be a prime opportunity for them to make one more run with Manning. It's going to take a BUNCH to get it, but the Broncos are FAR from out of the Luck derby.

maven
11-06-2011, 06:01 PM
I think the Colts are going to trade the pick. It's going to be a prime opportunity for them to make one more run with Manning. It's going to take a BUNCH to get it, but the Broncos are FAR from out of the Luck derby.

Colts owe Manning 28 million in March. If they draft Luck, Manning has got to go.

extralife
11-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Well, lets assume we decide to stick with Tebow next year, and we end up with a pick somewhere between 4-7 or something. Do we go with a tackle, or the Blackmon kid?

Punisher
11-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Go away, dingleberry.

make me whore