PDA

View Full Version : No More Sucking For Luck Because....

Ronnie Tsunami
11-06-2011, 05:36 PM
We are one game out of first place with losses by KC, SD, and OAK today.

Discuss.

RhymesayersDU
11-06-2011, 05:37 PM
While mathematically you're correct, I want to see how we play KC next week.

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, but I'm going to hold off on buying into this until next week. If we can win next week (and climb to #3 in the division over KC) I'll be on the division win train.

Kaylore
11-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Luck is completely out of the question. I am utterly convinced the Colts will do everything in their power to loose all their games and get him.

go_broncos
11-06-2011, 05:40 PM
We are one game out of first place with losses by KC, SD, and OAK today.

Discuss.

Did you watch how colts are playing?
They will get Luck and will be a bust.

OBF1
11-06-2011, 05:44 PM
We were officially out of the "Suck for Luck" derby when Tebow took over for orton.

Ronnie Tsunami
11-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Did you watch how colts are playing?
They will get Luck and will be a bust.

No reason they wouldn't accept a ludicrous amount of first rounders and Orton for the 1st pick.

Their Owner = An Irsay
What do Irsays do? Trade away future superstar QB's
What do Irsays trade away: The First Pick
To whom? Teams named the Denver Broncos
Who is always involved in these trades: John Elway
What does John Elway know, what has he said he wants: An elite QB
What practice did he attend: Stanford

If Elway wants him enough, He. Will. Get. Him.

But that's not the point of this thread, and we're not going to have the pick to do that without a blockbuster trade worse than Ricky Williams.

Rohirrim
11-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Luck is completely out of the question. I am utterly convinced the Colts will do everything in their power to loose all their games and get him.

Yeah. I hope the league investigates them. They're folding on purpose.

Agamemnon
11-06-2011, 05:46 PM

I really don't think the Colts have to try to lose. They're bad enough to get Luck straight up. Could very well go winless...

Ratboy
11-06-2011, 05:46 PM

How awesome would it be if Luck wouldn't play for the Colts and they traded him to Denver?

Garcia Bronco
11-06-2011, 05:47 PM
I am reminded of a quote from the Wolf in Pulp Fiction.

go_broncos
11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
How awesome would it be if Luck wouldn't play for the Colts and they traded him to Denver?

We don't need Luck.Just hope that Tebow develops into a great QB.

maven
11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
While mathematically you're correct, I want to see how we play KC next week.

This will be a very interesting game. They were blown out at home today and now Denver comes in.

CEH
11-06-2011, 05:49 PM

I know Elway did not play for the Colts but Elway, Manning and more than likely Luck. Is this even legal?

strafen
11-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Our focus need to be on Matt Barkley, if we want to talk about drafting a QB next year.
He's got to be our guy!

ScottXray
11-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Our focus need to be on Matt Barkley, if we want to talk about drafting a QB next year.
He's got to be our guy!

Wrong!. Our focus needs to be on Tim Tebow for now. Barkley , Luck and all the College QBs are not on this team, and though they may be if Tebow doesn't work out, they are only Possibles. Lets develope the QB we HAVE.