11-06-2011, 07:44 AM
per Schefter on ESPN, in his 'the clock is ticking on Tebow' bit

Edit: I rewound it, he said 'Quinn is expected to be active'

RhymesayersDU
11-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Just saw this on Twitter. Poor Tebow!

Rohirrim
11-06-2011, 07:52 AM
If I see Quinn come out onto the field, I'm going to give this season to my dog and let him bury it in the back yard.

Play2win
11-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Ruh-roh...

ICON
11-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Wow maybe Denver will get the #1 pick!

go_broncos
11-06-2011, 08:00 AM
EFX are clowns..

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:07 AM
If Tebow gets benched and Quinn comes in and ends up failing as much as Orton and Tebow have under Fox (or worse), should Fox be fired?

HAT
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Fox should have never been hired but that's besides the point.

If Tebow's Broncos are scoreless again at half and he looks the same as the previous 2 first halves......Then yes, bench him.

tebowisdabomb
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Quinn would be better than Tebow against the Raiders

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Philippians 4:6-7 GBČ
:thumbs:

ShutDownPoster
11-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Quinn?? I'm so f'king speechless now...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScbNp0-bvGU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScbNp0-bvGU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Hercules Rockefeller
11-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Clearly the coaching staff doesn't understand that it's the playcalling, the WRs, the OLs, and the RBs fault, and not Tim's fault that the offense sucks.

Wes Mantooth
11-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Don't care if crazy Al is dead, I hate those guys. Always will.

Don't care how we win, or if we win another game. Just beat these guys.

Please figure it out today! Quinn, Tebow or Orton. I don't care!

tebowisdabomb
11-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Clearly the coaching staff doesn't understand that it's the playcalling, the WRs, the OLs, and the RBs fault, and not Tim's fault that the offense sucks.

It's not the offenses fault that he has terrible footwork and a windup that takes a half second longer than any NFL qb

broncocalijohn
11-06-2011, 08:22 AM
I guess Quinn will be coming in and line up as a Wide Receiver today. That is how it starts.

Bigdawg26
11-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Quinn?? I'm so f'king speechless now...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScbNp0-bvGU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScbNp0-bvGU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

LOL :rofl:

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:26 AM
If Tebow wins this game against the Raiders today along with his win in Miami.. he will have as many road wins as Orton had in his last 28 games... 2

go_broncos
11-06-2011, 08:30 AM
I just hope the clowns EFX is not managing broncos when we draft a QB next year.
These idiots might bench rookie QB if he fails in couple of games.

Hamrob
11-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Wow, EFX have lost their minds!

Pull Orton....only to play Tebow for 2-2.5 games and replace him with Quinn!

Youch.

Good luck to them!!!

McDman
11-06-2011, 08:31 AM
If Tebow wins this game against the Raiders today along with his win in Miami.. he will have as many road wins as Orton had in his last 28 games... 2

Your defense of Tebow is wearing thin if you keep having to compare him to Orton, everyone here know Orton blows.

_Oro_
11-06-2011, 08:35 AM
I don't know if Tebow is a good QB or not but trading away the best wr on the team just days after naming him the starting QB is kind of a d*ck move.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Your defense of Tebow is wearing thin if you keep having to compare him to Orton, everyone here know Orton blows.

Orton had 2 and a half seasons to try to pull the team out.

Tebow is thrown in mid season to clean up Orton's mess and is given no time.

Tebow hasn't even gotten any prep.. Orton has years of experience. Tebow is also being throw in against very very tough defenses, What if Cam Newton came in against these defenses.. and 2 of these 3 games have been road games. Not to mention Orton had great offensive coaching with McD at least.. If Tebow put up hollow numbers and lost like Orton then what would people say?

broncocalijohn
11-06-2011, 08:40 AM
I don't know if Tebow is a good QB or not but trading away the best wr on the team just days after naming him the starting QB is kind of a d*ck move.

It wasnt like he was going to be able to get the ball to him anyways! On a serious note, I didnt like getting rid of him just for his production. SHows we wont pay FA money even if 1) we know he produces and 2) He is all ready on the team producing. This rebuilding is taking more than 1 year so if we lost him in FA, we get a draft pick in 2013 instead of 2012. Keep him around and give the team a fighting chance. This is Thomas' time to shine with Decker (and Royal).

CEH
11-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Even as bad as Tebow has looked I wouldn't play Quinn. If they want to win they should play Orton today not Tebow. Quinn has zero value to the present or future of the team. They said Tebow wasn't ready. Putting him out there to prove a point is not what I want from the leadership of this team. Let Tebow work through some of the speed of the game issues to see if he can improve his decisison making process.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Even as bad as Tebow has looked I wouldn't play Quinn. If they want to win they should play Orton today not Tebow.

Unless it's a road game..

baja
11-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Too bad we stole the Miami game.

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Wow, EFX have lost their minds!

Pull Orton....only to play Tebow for 2-2.5 games and replace him with Quinn!

Youch.

Good luck to them!!!

None of this has happened. None.

They have an extra hour to fill on the radio this morning...

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 08:51 AM

If he loses will you go away forever? Or will you come up with more nonsense, making everyone else the reason Tebow sucks.

I bet it is the latter.

Wes Mantooth
11-06-2011, 08:52 AM
I just hope the clowns EFX is not managing broncos when we draft a QB next year.
These idiots might bench rookie QB if he fails in couple of games.

Tebow is trying to learn how to set his feet and throw the ball. If we draft a QB, he will most likely come with those "features".

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:54 AM
If he loses will you go away forever? Or will you come up with more nonsense, making everyone else the reason Tebow sucks.

I bet it is the latter.

It really doesn't matter to me.. if Tebow fails in Denver it's not Tebow or others that will suffer the most.. it's Denver "fans".. they will be the ones forced to watch Tebow dominate somewhere else.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 08:55 AM
It really doesn't matter to me.. if Tebow fails in Denver it's not Tebow or others that will suffer the most.. it's Denver "fans".. they will be the ones forced to watch Tebow dominate somewhere else.

You blame everyone for your screw-ups don't you?

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Tebow is trying to learn how to set his feet and throw the ball. If we draft a QB, he will most likely come with those "features".

Yeah.. there are lots of football robots out there that do everything they are told.. that's the problem with Qbs today. That's how zombies like Orton and Quinn were made..

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 08:56 AM

People watch the UFL?

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:57 AM
You blame everyone for your screw-ups don't you?

You act like Tebow is a multi year vet.. his play isn't a "screw up".. he is doing better than expected under the circumstances.

theAPAOps5
You act like Tebow is a multi year vet.. his play isn't a "screw up".. he is doing better than expected under the circumstances.

Ok, so you do blame everyone when things don't go your way. Thanks for clearing that up.

Garcia Bronco
Tebow might not physicall survive out there because both their lines throw ours around like rag dolls. We'll see if we've gotten better.

DarkHorse
11-06-2011, 08:59 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0812/ncf_g_weber_200.jpg
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0819/ncf_g_aweber1_200.jpg
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/adamweber1.jpg

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 09:00 AM
People watch the UFL?

If they are the only ones that will let Tebow actually play then yes.. and they should..

CEH
11-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Too bad we stole the Miami game.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Denver ends up #2 behind MIA by a game for the top spot in the draft thanks to Tebow

baja
11-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Wouldn't it be ironic if Denver ends up #2 behind MIA by a game for the top spot in the draft thanks to Tebow

Ya that was my point.

edog24
11-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Wow, great confidence builder for Tebow. EFX has not shown any signs of being able to properly operate an NFL squad. They have failed in every aspect this year: PR, personnel decisions, play calling, on and on.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Wow, great confidence builder for Tebow. EFX has not shown any signs of being able to properly operate an NFL squad. They have failed in every aspect this year: PR, personnel decisions, play calling, on and on.

That is an excellent way of putting it.

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 09:07 AM

KC this week and Washington at home next week....I could see them being even with us in no time.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 09:08 AM
KC this week and Washington at home next week....I could see them being even with us in no time.

You haven't been paying attention to KC lately have you.

JDB7821
11-06-2011, 09:09 AM

I think even if the Broncos wind up with the second pick, they need to draft Matt Barkley. That assumes he grades out that highly when April rolls around, but this team needs to KNOW who their quarterback is and go from there.

Play2win
11-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Miami does have some talent, and I've got to believe that at some point during the season things are going to slide their way enough for them to eek out a couple of wins.

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 09:12 AM
You haven't been paying attention to KC lately have you.

Split games against a crappy SD, beat Indy, Minnesota and Oakland. Yippee.

Play2win
I think even if the Broncos wind up with the second pick, they need to draft Matt Barkley. That assumes he grades out that highly when April rolls around, but this team needs to KNOW who their quarterback is and go from there.

I agree otherwise, we are in limbo.

theAPAOps5
Miami does have some talent, and I've got to believe that at some point during the season things are going to slide their way enough for them to eek out a couple of wins.

The only problem is their locker room is showing signs of cracks and possible imploding. According to PFT and Miami News.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Split games against a crappy SD, beat Indy, Minnesota and Oakland. Yippee.

Oh so with your logic they are winless and thus Miami can win. Yippee

Ironlung
11-06-2011, 09:14 AM

So true.

CEH
11-06-2011, 09:14 AM

They have been leading in 3 games this year in the 4th . Maybe just a matter of time before the ball bounces their way

Bronco Yoda
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I guess Quinn will be coming in and line up as a Wide Receiver today. That is how it starts.

:rofl: no ****!

broncocalijohn
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Do I have to do this 3 pages in?

Play2win
11-06-2011, 09:16 AM
The only problem is their locker room is showing signs of cracks and possible imploding. According to PFT and Miami News.

Hopefully they can turn that friction and frustration on their upcoming opponents, to the Broncos' benefit. ;D

TailgateNut
11-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Quinn would be better than Tebow against the Raiders

Simms would be better against the Raiders.:~ohyah!:

**** the Raiders

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Hopefully they can turn that friction and frustration on their upcoming opponents, to the Broncos' benefit. ;D

Oh trust me I hope so too! I wish they had KC before they strung together some wins*

*Winless if you use logic that all the teams are somewhat crappy and thus don't matter

Bronkota
11-06-2011, 09:22 AM
If Tebow gets benched and Quinn comes in and ends up failing as much as Orton and Tebow have under Fox (or worse), should Fox be fired?http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/bronkota/s_Quarterback-Toss-Metal-forw.jpg

He should use this at practice before they fire him..

yerner
11-06-2011, 09:23 AM
I've never seen Quinn suck as bad as Tebow.

Maximus
11-06-2011, 09:25 AM

Not a Broncos fan! This dude is a poser...

"They will be forced to watch Tebow dominate somewhere else."

Not We... They!!!

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 09:26 AM
I've never seen Quinn suck as bad as Tebow.

At least Tebow is smart enough to not throw interceptions. Quinn looked worse against the lowly Cardinals than Tebow did against Detroits D.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Not a Broncos fan! This dude is a poser

Witch hunt.. appropriate color choice. The scarlet letter..

KO5K
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Confidence building FTW!

dbfan21
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
I'm so sick of this team. The underachieving is on a level I have never seen before. Someone better start threatening the players and coaches with their lives unless they start hitting their potential.

And I'm talking about Dumervil, Ham Thomas, Ayers, Mays, Moreno, Walton, Beadles, Bey Bey, and Tebow. Plus the entire coaching staff.

I expect big things from Moore, Franklin, Carter, etc, but they're rookies so they get a sliver of forgiveness at this point in the season. However they better get it in gear soon!

I'm frickin sick of losing. Coaches need to swcheme a way of getting players in a position to win battles and players need to get it done on the field!

No more excuses!

DarkHorse
11-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Why would you even consider firing Fox when he is hired into a suck ass team with this at QB:

1 - Veteran QB whose stat line looks "acceptable" but plays the game with no passion and is unable to make a play when it's needed.

2 - Fan favorite, greatest college QB of all time whose starting stats look on par with other young QB's in the league, but looks completely lost, throws wildly when he doesn't hold the ball too long or take off running, and generally is not NFL ready.

3 - A veteran QB that has never truly grasped the NFL at all.

So, yeah, fire Fox for having these 3 as his team leaders.

Play2win
11-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Oh trust me I hope so too! I wish they had KC before they strung together some wins*

*Winless if you use logic that all the teams are somewhat crappy and thus don't matter

It feels weird rooting for Miami wins, after living through all the years of Elway/Marino...

It used to always be, up with Elway, down with marino... to show who was the REAL QB... :rofl:

Play2win
11-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Looking forward to having a real NFL RB back on the roster this week! :thumbsup:

CEH
11-06-2011, 09:44 AM
I think Indy has mailed it in. They look to be the true leaders for the #1 spot and I think are happy to lose. Their vet leaders don't care at this point so the young guys will follow

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 09:44 AM

Not We... They!!!

We know. You and Bob are better posters than this guy.

McDman
11-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I'm so sick of this team. The underachieving is on a level I have never seen before. Someone better start threatening the players and coaches with their lives unless they start hitting their potential.

And I'm talking about Dumervil, Ham Thomas, Ayers, Mays, Moreno, Walton, Beadles, Bey Bey, and Tebow. Plus the entire coaching staff.

I expect big things from Moore, Franklin, Carter, etc, but they're rookies so they get a sliver of forgiveness at this point in the season. However they better get it in gear soon!

I'm frickin sick of losing. Coaches need to swcheme a way of getting players in a position to win battles and players need to get it done on the field!

No more excuses!

Ayers has been pretty solid.

edog24
11-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Why would you even consider firing Fox when he is hired into a suck ass team with this at QB:

1 - Veteran QB whose stat line looks "acceptable" but plays the game with no passion and is unable to make a play when it's needed.

2 - Fan favorite, greatest college QB of all time whose starting stats look on par with other young QB's in the league, but looks completely lost, throws wildly when he doesn't hold the ball too long or take off running, and generally is not NFL ready.

3 - A veteran QB that has never truly grasped the NFL at all.

So, yeah, fire Fox for having these 3 as his team leaders.

I agree with you, it would be monumentally bad and foolish to fire Fox at this point. The problem for me is that something about him just seems mediocre to me though, I think he is a stepping stone. He has not shown me anything that indicates he has a greater plan, or any progression in any aspect of this football team.

I don't see him taking us to another 10 win team, ever. At this point it seems like we are treading water.

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 09:48 AM
I'll say again, THIS IS NOT NEWS!!!

This extra hour has led to imaginations running wild!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/marchtrpt4bhs/GIFs/panic.gif

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 09:51 AM

Not We... They!!!

He is actually an embarrassment to all Broncos fans. But it's not his fault, it is everyone else's. He was probably coddled as a child.

Play2win
11-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Fox is a George Karl right now, and believe me, we need a George Karl. We need to get competitive, become contenders, get into the playoff, and win one or two.

Then, we can get the guy that will get us over the hump, and get us into the big dance, and eventually win that one again, too.

But, it all starts with Fox getting us competitive again.

DarkHorse
11-06-2011, 09:55 AM
I'm not a Fox fan either - by no means. I like offensive minded HC's that are smart enough to hire a good DC and let them do their jobs. Fox may still work out but I really REALLY don't like McCoy as the OC. If you're going to stick with Fox then get an OC and figure the offense out.

Can't fire Fox, it's too early to start again and also a bad idea when you look at the roster he has to work with. It's filled with trash and 3rd string quality players.

The team is still rebuilding - this defense actually has a chance to thrive once we add a couple more players. If Dumervil would get going the media would already be talking about this D IMO. I think he and Miller applying pressure could lead to a lot of turnovers. I really like Allen as DC for us.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 09:56 AM
He is actually an embarrassment to all Broncos fans. But it's not his fault, it is everyone else's. He was probably coddled as a child.

Yeah.. Tebow's been coddled.. the only guy with the right attitude has been coddled. lol

Like I said.. you are only hurting yourself by blaming Tebow for being put in a horrible situation.

If Urban Meyer had the same attitude the Florida organization would not have 2 more championships right now.

Just like you all are throwing away what could be great success by blindly following the masses...

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Coddled, unexpected Tebow Effect

Bronx33
11-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Ruh-roh...

this..

razorwire77
11-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Brady Quinn may or may not be active today.

Quick, everyone into hype bitching and whining mode.

CEH
11-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah.. Tebow's been coddled.. the only guy with the right attitude has been coddled. lol

Like I said.. you are only hurting yourself by blaming Tebow for being put in a horrible situation.

If Urban Meyer had the same attitude the Broncos organization has they would not have 2 more championships right now.

Just like you all are throwing away what could be great success by blindly following the masses...

Last time I checked this is a NFL messageboard not some college messagebaord. Let me know when Meyer does something in the NFL beside sending unprepared QBs like Alex Smith and Tim Tebow. Urban is the guy you should be mad at not John Fox

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Just got it from a good source Orton is inactive. Discuss

Light rail

Bronx33
11-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Somebody has to be active ( thats all i know)

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 10:03 AM

If Urban Meyer had the same attitude the Florida organization would not have 2 more championships right now.

You are a joke.

A ****ing joke.

http://www.clmmission.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/blinders..jpg

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Just got it from a good source Orton is inactive. Discuss

Light rail
I heard in Sports Column that Elway is starting.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Last time I checked this is a NFL messageboard not some college messagebaord. Let me know when Meyer does something in the NFL beside sending unprepared QBs like Alex Smith and Tim Tebow. Urban is the guy you should be mad at not John Fox

Mad at for being smart enough to use talent to it's best ability?

If you weren't prepared to adapt to Tebow then why draft him? Why even bother playing him?

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:06 AM

If you weren't prepared to adapt to Tebow then why draft him? Why even bother playing him?

Elway and company didn't draft him dumbass. That is on mcDaniels

vonqkilla
11-06-2011, 10:06 AM
I heard in Sports Column that Elway is starting.

Elway beats Mia easily.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Elway and company didn't draft him dumbass. That is on mcDaniels

So then why play him?

Belichick would find a way to adapt.. not just be a stubborn idiot and let talent go to waste.

troya900
11-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Even as bad as Tebow has looked I wouldn't play Quinn. If they want to win they should play Orton today not Tebow. Quinn has zero value to the present or future of the team. They said Tebow wasn't ready. Putting him out there to prove a point is not what I want from the leadership of this team. Let Tebow work through some of the speed of the game issues to see if he can improve his decisison making process.

Lol at the bolded part. Anyways, money needs to be exchanging hands if they "want to win"

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:10 AM
So then why play him?

Great question, one I have asked two weeks now. He sucks right now should not be playing. Should be developing on the sideline.

Orton sucks too, we don't have a QB. Period

ColoradoDarin
11-06-2011, 10:14 AM
So if they pull Tebow for Quinn and he sucks just like Orton and Tebow have, can we talk about McCoy and Gase and what Chinese water torture we can inflict upon them?

Bronx33
11-06-2011, 10:18 AM
I really don't think the word active goes with quinn to well maybe we could say ( quinn is fully hydrated )

vonqkilla
11-06-2011, 10:19 AM
So if they pull Tebow for Quinn and he sucks just like Orton and Tebow have, can we talk about McCoy and Gase and what Chinese water torture we can inflict upon them?

Adam Weber needs to suck too before that happens. Guy was unstoppable in preseason...

vonqkilla
11-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Mark Sanchez sucks, and im glad he isnt our qb, and I hope we stay away from Barkley. Horrible pick.

Bronkota
11-06-2011, 10:23 AM

Does not work. Uday Hussein tortured Iraqs soccer team through many crappy seasons...

ColoradoDarin
11-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Does not work. Uday Hussein tortured Iraqs soccer team through many crappy seasons...

This will be post firing, replaced with competent OC and QB coach.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Great question, one I have asked two weeks now. He sucks right now should not be playing. Should be developing on the sideline.

Orton sucks too, we don't have a QB. Period

If the coaches knew Tebow was going to suck then why did they play him? If he sucks this bad how could they not know?

Same thing with Orton.. this is why they should all be fired. They are more likely to blame than the QBs.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:33 AM
The only reason they aren't as culpable is the lockout. No offseason to know the team or work with them.

broncocalijohn
11-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Looking forward to having a real NFL RB back on the roster this week! :thumbsup:

McGahee coming back then or is Tebow at RB next week?

Gutless Drunk
11-06-2011, 10:43 AM
The only reason they aren't as culpable is the lockout. No offseason to know the team or work with them.

Well it's not like other staffs got more out of Orton and Quinn. While not a big believer in McCoy/Gase they are dealing with a journeyman/quality back up. a project with a third/fourth round grade, a former first round bust. Gee, I wonder why none of them look any good. The only person in the league who valued this motley collection of QB's was Mcdaniels and he has been proven to be generally clueless about everything.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Well it's not like other staffs got more out of Orton and Quinn. While not a big believer in McCoy/Gase they are dealing with a journeyman/quality back up. a project with a third/fourth round grade, a former first round bust. Gee, I wonder why none of them look any good. The only person in the league who valued this motley collection of QB's was Mcdaniels and he has been proven to be generally clueless about everything.

I am not calling for them to be fired. I am saying they didn't have much of a feel for the team until Ruhr at training camp. He definitely got left with crap for QBs to work with.

CEH
11-06-2011, 10:51 AM

Don't you know if Denver just had Mike Shula Tim would be as good as Cam who during the strike digested a complete NFL playbook. My guess is CAR cheated and got Cam a playbook whereas Denver did not want Tim to suceed so during the couple of days wher players could get access to playbooks Tim was cock blocked by Elway

db56
11-06-2011, 10:53 AM

I'm a Tebow supporter and believe he will be a solid QB in the NFL someday but Come On Man!!

Please explain to us what Fox and McCoy are missing about Tebow's game and how to properly adapt the offense for Tebow, I'm being serious, because I'm guessing they would let him run every down if they thought it would work. the problem is there is a defense that gets paid to stop us and they've watched film and they seem to understand that while Tebow is a tough runner, he cant seem to complete the common NFL routes like slants, hooks, digs, outs, posts, flags, etc, with any consistent accuracy...

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Don't you know if Denver just had Mike Shula Tim would be as good as Cam who during the strike digested a complete NFL playbook. My guess is CAR cheated and got Cam a playbook whereas Denver did not want Tim to suceed so during the couple of days wher players could get access to playbooks Tim was cock blocked by Elway

Oh well then yes it's a tragedy

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 10:57 AM

Well maybe you are onto something. Miami 14 KC 3

Of course Miami has had lots of leads blown.

Powderaddict
11-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah, fire Fox, McCoy, Elway, the whole lot of them! What were they thinking when they got these three loser QBs! I have my pitchfork, who has some torches?

What exactly is Fox supposed to do with these guys? Unless he has a magic wand or Genie in a bottle he refuses to use, I have a hard time faulting him for the crummy QBs.

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Quinn is active, is the No.2 QB and has taken a grand total of.......

ZERO reps in practice.

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Like you need a full NFL playbook to throw the ball to a wide open Steve Smith every down with no pressure behind a stellar line..

CEH
11-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Yeah, fire Fox, McCoy, Elway, the whole lot of them! What were they thinking when they got these three loser QBs! I have my pitchfork, who has some torches?

What exactly is Fox supposed to do with these guys? Unless he has a magic wand or Genie in a bottle he refuses to use, I have a hard time faulting him for the crummy QBs.

Pretty simple solution. Elway just needs to hire a HOF coach who has a HOF QB and then Denver would not be forced to play Tebow. I think Belichek's name has been thrown around. We should check into his availability for next season

broncolife
11-06-2011, 11:19 AM

Qbs could be asking the same thing about the rest of our O.

DBroncos4life
I can't recall a player active thread ever getting to 5 pages before.

CEH
Like you need a full NFL playbook to throw the ball to a wide open Steve Smith every down with no pressure behind a stellar line..

Just like throwing to a wide open Eric Decker. Once again it's not what Tim acan do for the team it's what the team can do for Tim

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Please explain to us what Fox and McCoy are missing about Tebow's game and how to properly adapt the offense for Tebow, I'm being serious, because I'm guessing they would let him run every down if they thought it would work. the problem is there is a defense that gets paid to stop us and they've watched film and they seem to understand that while Tebow is a tough runner, he cant seem to complete the common NFL routes like slants, hooks, digs, outs, posts, flags, etc, with any consistent accuracy...

So then why does he look dominant at times? After that first drive look at the play by play.. they tried to run too much an slowed the offense way down again. It's not big things.. it's little things.. don't be so conservative.. don't be so predictable.. I don' know if it's lack of coaching talent or just stubbornness.. it' as if these guys have never watched Tebow play before.. maybe they haven't though..

From the looks of it he was watching Kyle Orton tapes all summer.. and choked on the Orton fool's gold..

Bronx33
11-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I can't recall a player active thread ever getting to 5 pages before.

were bored

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 11:23 AM
were bored

And have an extra hour to fill!

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Just like throwing to a wide open Eric Decker. Once again it's not what Tim acan do for the team it's what the team can do for Tim

That was the one time he was open.. after a whole game of no one being open. It's things like that that kill confidence or make it.. Cam also had a full preseason of starter reps and the full support of his team.

Did you see Cam's preseason? Tebow would have never been allowed to start after that preseason.. another example of the double standard.. imagine if Tebow had all cam's picks.. the microscope.. people juts try to see the negative with TT for some reason.. ignore the positive.. that's what happens on a bad team

Bronkota
11-06-2011, 11:24 AM
30% chance of rain in Oakland today. We have our guy..

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/bronkota/eye-candy-brady-quinn-4.jpg

Play2win
11-06-2011, 11:25 AM
McGahee coming back then or is Tebow at RB next week?

Har-har... Maybe we had HILLIS on our roster this whole time and didn't even know it.

It will be nice to have McGahee back in there, though, showing everybody how you are supposed to run the ball.

montrose
11-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Blame McDaniels

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 11:28 AM
That was the one time he as open.. after a whole game of no one being open. It's things lie that that kill confidence or make it.. cam also had a fell preseason of starter reps and the full support of his team.

Did you see Cam;s preseason? Tebow would have never been allowed to start after that preseason.. another example of the double standard.. imagine if Tebow had all cam's picks.. the microscope.. people juts try to see the negative wit TT for some reason.. ignore the positive.. that's what happens on a bad team

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/20/128873597947560465.jpg

Powderaddict
11-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Qbs could be asking the same thing about the rest of our O.

Just because other players on offense have played poorly does not insolvent the QBs of their poor play.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Blame McDaniels

Well that is kind of rhetorical.

SoCalBronco
11-06-2011, 11:34 AM
I can understand why they would want to evaluate everyone, although I think 3 games is not really sufficient time to see Tebow's progression. You've got it give him at least 5-7 games. And I'm not sure why they think starting Quinn right now would be in their best interest. They obviously want Luck, so if Tebow sucks, why not let him continue to play to give us a better chance at Luck.

The only good thing from Quinn starting now is that it would reduce home attendance and thereby hurt Bowlen financially.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 11:37 AM
I can understand why they would want to evaluate everyone, although I think 3 games is not really sufficient time to see Tebow's progression. You've got it give him at least 5-7 games. And I'm not sure why they think starting Quinn right now would be in their best interest. They obviously want Luck, so if Tebow sucks, why not let him continue to play to give us a better chance at Luck.

The only good thing from Quinn starting now is that it would reduce home attendance and thereby hurt Bowlen financially.

Yeah because hurting your team financially makes sense. :spit:

I agree with your other comments though I think Tebow should be given way more than 3 games (if that).

broncolife
11-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Just because other players on offense have played poorly does not insolvent the QBs of their poor play.

Just because players on the team have played poorly does not mean the coaches get a pass for their poor coaching :)

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 11:39 AM

I agree with your other comments though I think Tebow should be given way more than 3 games (if that).

I'll say it again, Quinn got ZERO reps in practice this week.

Turd_Ferguson
11-06-2011, 11:40 AM

He would still be the worst quarterback in the league.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 11:42 AM
I'll say it again, Quinn got ZERO reps in practice this week.

Ok so Tebow for sure has 3 games. But I don't think he has 4 if it looks like it did the last two weeks.

That is what I am speaking to. This game shouldn't be it for Tebow, you made the switch knowing he was a project you have to give the project time to work.

Quinn may get ALL the reps next week.

SoCalBronco
11-06-2011, 11:44 AM

Why wouldn't it make sense? It's not "the team", is Bowlen. We already have our budget in place for the year so its not like they can do anything about it. If he's going to spend 25m less than the cap, why shouldn't I want to see him suffer financially? I want to see suffering, endless ****ing suffering for him. I'm not sure what part of this people are struggling with. Starting in 2013there's a cap floor, so no matter what he HAS to spend to a certain level, whether he's hurting or not. I don't give a **** about Bowlen after the cap floor is in place. Then we have certainty that we'll spend at least 89% of the cap or whatever it is regardless of what he or Ellis wants to do. It's a pretty high floor. There's no harm to the team in hoping for Bowlen to financially suffer. He's bound to spend a certain sum after just one more summer. I don't give a **** about him. Just one more summer and we won't have to concern ourselves with that stupid piece of dog****.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Why only one more summer? EDIT: Dur, I am slow today, because he has to spend in 2013.

His only mistake was hiring McD. A huge horrible mistake but the only one he made.

SoCalBronco
11-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Why only one more summer?

Because the floor comes into effect for the 2013 season.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Because the floor comes into effect for the 2013 season.

Yeah I was editing my post as you were replying, it was a delayed reaction understanding. Much like a Tebow read.

SoCalBronco
11-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Yeah I was editing my post as you were replying, it was a delayed reaction understanding. Much like a Tebow read.

lol....I'm not disputing that Tebow is really struggling.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 11:53 AM
lol....I'm not disputing that Tebow is really struggling.

I agree but I think it is stupid that he may get pulled after three games. Should not have put him in at all if you planed to yank him when he struggled.

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Oh so with your logic they are winless and thus Miami can win. Yippee

*cough*
28-3
*cough*

McDman
11-06-2011, 12:32 PM
That was the one time he was open.. after a whole game of no one being open. It's things like that that kill confidence or make it.. Cam also had a full preseason of starter reps and the full support of his team.

Did you see Cam's preseason? Tebow would have never been allowed to start after that preseason.. another example of the double standard.. imagine if Tebow had all cam's picks.. the microscope.. people juts try to see the negative with TT for some reason.. ignore the positive.. that's what happens on a bad team

Haha, so Decker only gets open once in the game(which is clearly you just making sh1t up again) and Tebow is so surprised he overthrows him?

Dumbest POS ever. You make BroncoWarrior look sane.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 12:35 PM
*cough*
28-3
*cough*

*cough*
read the thread, I already said you were onto something
*cough*
douche
*cough*

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3358808&postcount=105

*cough*
I made it easy for you
*cough*

CEH
11-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Seriously I wonder why McCoy doesn't bring back some of the Shanny boots. The play alway calls for 3 routes one short cross (Eddie) , one intermediate cross (Fells) and one deep cross (DT) but the QB only has to read one side of the field as everyone is rolling to the same side. Jake made a living with it. I think it get Tebow out moving and minimizes the reads he needs to make.

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Just logged back in after a few hours and haven't made it through the thread yet. Jeez. Way to play the "douche" card though. That was uncalled for.

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Just logged back in after a few hours and haven't made it through the thread yet. Jeez. Way to play the "douche" card though. That was uncalled for.

*cough*
Douche was too strong
*cough*

*cough*
My bad
*cough*

broncolife
11-06-2011, 12:41 PM

oubronco
11-06-2011, 12:42 PM
I agree but I think it is stupid that he may get pulled after three games. Should not have put him in at all if you planed to yank him when he struggled.

The Broncos brass knew what they had in Tebow the fans cried for him and they got him, now they are kicking their selves in the ass about what they got

theAPAOps5
11-06-2011, 12:42 PM
*cough*
thanks
*cough*