PDA

View Full Version : Where was Tebow's leadership last Sunday?

bronco0608
11-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Tebow looked like a defeated man against the Lions. No rah, rah rallying the troops - nope, just sitting all by his lonesome on the bench looking at the floor.

I thought Tebow was the like the greatest leader ever? Is he a front runner? When the game is in hand or close, that is when the Tebow leadership in a can magic comes out and he does his rah, rah for the cameras? What about when the team is down and needs a lift? I guess he is no where to be found. He likes to sit by himself when he mopes.

He was like Jay Cutler out there Sunday.

Got to say, that was the most dissapointing aspect of Tebow's game last week if you can believe it. Dude was Mopey Jay out there. If ain't he bring leadership and moxy, what in the hell is he is bringing?

TailgateNut
11-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Tebow look like a defeated man against the Lions. No rah, rah rallying the troops; nope, just sitting all by his lonesome on the bench looking at the floor.

I thought Tebow was the like the greatest leader ever? Is he a front runner? When the game is in hand or close, that is when the Tebow leadership in can magic comes out and he does his rah, rah for the cameras? What about when the team is down and needs a lift? I guess he is no where to be found. He likes to sit by himself when he mopes.

Got to say, that was the most dissapointing aspect of Tebow's game last week if you can believe it. Dude was Mopey Jay out there. If ain't bring leadership and moxy, what in the hell is he is bringing?

Jersey sales!

strafen
11-06-2011, 07:54 AM
http://www.gettyimages.com/cms/pages/creative/staticcontent/6_us_thumb_animals.png <!--end MiddleTopColumn6Image-->

lod01
11-06-2011, 07:54 AM
Jersey sales!

They gotta keep The :tebow: out there long enough to get rid of that inventory.

TailgateNut
11-06-2011, 07:56 AM
They gotta keep The :tebow: out there long enough to get rid of that inventory.

People better start listing theirs on craigslist now before the value plummets.

If you want one just wait a few more games. They'll will be dirt cheap.

bronco0608
11-06-2011, 07:58 AM
http://helmet2helmet.net/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/lib/scripts/thumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fhelmet2helmet.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F11%2Ftim-tebow.jpg&w=220&h=220&zc=1&q=100

Come on Timmy, lead the troops! Give it the ol' college try! Don't mope, LEAD! Get off yer ass!

RhymesayersDU
11-06-2011, 07:59 AM
A+ thread, would read again.

rbackfactory80
11-06-2011, 08:07 AM
You should critique yourself as a thread starter. Just make sure you are as objective in your urinalysis of yourself as you are with Tebow.

TailgateNut
11-06-2011, 08:08 AM
You should critique yourself as a thread starter. Just make sure you are as objective in your urinalysis of yourself as you are with Tebow.

:rofl:

bowtown
11-06-2011, 08:09 AM
At one point I think I saw him listening to his ipod.

go_broncos
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Tebow looked like a defeated man against the Lions. No rah, rah rallying the troops - nope, just sitting all by his lonesome on the bench looking at the floor.

I thought Tebow was the like the greatest leader ever? Is he a front runner? When the game is in hand or close, that is when the Tebow leadership in a can magic comes out and he does his rah, rah for the cameras? What about when the team is down and needs a lift? I guess he is no where to be found. He likes to sit by himself when he mopes.

Got to say, that was the most dissapointing aspect of Tebow's game last week if you can believe it. Dude was Mopey Jay out there. If ain't he bring leadership and moxy, what in the hell is he is bringing?

Please post more threads..You are a great asset to this site.

CEH
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUymUOl7rgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 08:14 AM
I thought his leadership showed most in fighting through the game and at the end of the game when he simply said he needed to and would work hard to get better... sometimes as a leader you just have to take your beating like a man..

Remember how Orton blamed everyone else for his failure..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Man, I had has hard a time as anyone watching him "play football" last weekend, but at some point this piling on is just classless.

Don't act like the Tebowites did towards Orton. It was classless then, and it's classless now.

bronco0608
11-06-2011, 08:16 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUymUOl7rgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's great and all, but once again, the question is where was that kind of leadership last week against the Lions when the team was down? Tebow sat in a corner on the bench all by himself when the offense was needing his amazing leadership abilities.

Like I said, when Tebow is up or about to take the lead, he is leading out of his ass. Arms flying, screaming, jumping up and down, body man posing. But when he is down, he kicks rocks in the corner.

Gort
11-06-2011, 08:16 AM

i see this thread as a cry for help by the OP. he's clearly off his meds again.

tebowisdabomb
11-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Leadership has to be earned.. When and if he earns the confidence of his team he can then be classified as a leader...

DenverBroncosJM
11-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Bronco0608 please just go away. We get it you don't like tebow, you are like a spurned ex gf... You just keep calling and calling and calling.

Dedhed
11-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Did you really wake up this morning and think, "I've got a great idea for a thread", and come up with this?

Rohirrim
11-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Are you kidding? Tebowing is sweeping the country!

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Remember how Orton blamed everyone else for his failure..

Nope.

Evidence?

MacGruder
11-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Nope.

Evidence?

It was a post game press conference this season where he mentioned everyone needing to play better but didn't point out himself..

TailgateNut
11-06-2011, 09:22 AM
It was a post game press conference this season where he mentioned everyone needing to play better but didn't point out himself..

That's one thing Orton never did. He never did a JayBe on the team. You are FOS and so is your Boy!

Hamrob
11-06-2011, 09:28 AM
I thought Tebow demonstrated his leadership...by playing every second of that game. The game was over before the 4th quarter started, but Tebow kept playing like they still had a chance.

That's leadership in my book.

Shotgun Willie
11-06-2011, 09:28 AM

Sorry. Not buying. Link please or it didn't happen.

Jason in LA
11-06-2011, 09:50 AM

At what point of the game did you notice this? In the first half, when they were only down by a couple scores, or in the second half, when the game was way out of reach?

I can somewhat see your point if it were early in the game, but I didn't notice that, and knowing Tebow, that would be out of character for him. But if we're talking about the second half, when they were down by a boatload of points, then you're out to lunch. At some point that game was a wrap, and no amount of rah rah was going to bring them back. Expecting Tebow to be a cheerleader at that point is silly.

Jason in LA
11-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Did you really wake up this morning and think, "I've got a great idea for a thread", and come up with this?

The funny thing is that dude waited an entire week to come up with this one.

Maximus
11-06-2011, 10:35 AM
http://helmet2helmet.net/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/lib/scripts/thumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fhelmet2helmet.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F11%2Ftim-tebow.jpg&w=220&h=220&zc=1&q=100

Come on Timmy, lead the troops! Give it the ol' college try! Don't mope, LEAD! Get off yer ass!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d-qodBTlMtA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You want more of this... Classic clip of stupidity... We got 30 minutes for the rest of our lives... Ha! Ha! Ha! Someone should have slapped the shiat out of Teblows!

OBF1
11-06-2011, 01:43 PM
This message is hidden because bronco0608 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because TailgateNut is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because strafen is on your ignore list

And this is how the thread begins for me :LOL:

ColoradoDarin
11-06-2011, 01:48 PM
This message is hidden because bronco0608 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because TailgateNut is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because strafen is on your ignore list

And this is how the thread begins for me :LOL:

Ditto.

Dagmar
11-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Ditto.

Ditto!

oubronco
11-06-2011, 01:52 PM
In a shoebox under his bed or In MacGoobers mouth dripping down his chin

take your pick

ol#7
11-06-2011, 01:59 PM
I know its been asked before, but just how many of these worthless threads are you going to start?

Broncos4Life
11-06-2011, 03:46 PM
I know its been asked before, but just how many of these worthless threads are you going to start?

I've been wondering if Punisher and him are the same poster. Just worthless.....