PDA

View Full Version : Is Moreno getting sabatoged by the coaches?

bronco0608
11-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Fox didn't put Moreno in position to win.

The whole thing made Fox look like a coach who had had enough of Moreno. Fox isn’t buying into this guy, and never has.

He was all but pressured into playing Moreno at all. He was starting McGahee in front him the whole time and only played Moreno when Willis went down with an injury.

But a boss’ job is to put his workers in position to succeed. The Broncos coaches want out from underneath the burden to play Moreno.

The word “sabotage’’ keeps coming to mind. At the very least, Fox was handing Moreno the rope to hang himself with. When the game was already decided, the bigger the blowout, the stronger the message.

So I have to ask you, are the coaches sabatoging Moreno chances at becoming a star NFL tailback? Knowshon is 2000 yard back if given the chance. For god's sake, he is averaging 4.0 yards a carry and three receptions a game for his career! If you give Knowshon the rock 30 times a game, he is damn near a 2000 yard back!

Why is fox sabotaging Moreno?

Dagmar
11-01-2011, 10:07 PM
*slowclapgif*

The post is so poor in it's execution, I can't be bothered even finding a gif.

TheReverend
11-01-2011, 10:10 PM
If you could've possibly justified in ANY way shape or form that Knowshon may actually be being sabotaged, this might have been semi humorous.

Your execution, however, was as poor as Knowshon trying to find a hole.

bronco0608
11-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Your execution, however, was as poor as Knowshon trying to find a hole.

Or Tebow completing a pass to a wide open wide receiver?

SoCalBronco
11-01-2011, 10:13 PM
He was sabotaged.

It was by the stationary bike though, not the staff.

bronco0608
11-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Why even play Mcgahee? He is not a top-teir running back. He is a plodder. He will get you five and six yard here and there. But he is a backup. That is what he was for the past four years of his career.

Play Moreno for a full season. Lets see what he's got! Bench McGahee! He's a middle tier back. What good is that?

theAPAOps5
11-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Yawn

bronco0608
11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
He was sabotaged.

Fact: Moreno has missed five games in his three year career!

Try again.

Blart
11-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Why even play Mcgahee? He is not a top-teir running back. He is a plodder. He will get you five and six yard here and there. But he is a backup. That is what he was for the past four years of his career.

Play Moreno for a full season. Lets see what he's got! Bench McGahee! He's a middle tier back. What good is that?

ROFL!

Popps
11-01-2011, 10:58 PM
It's kind of funny.

BroncoMan4ever
11-01-2011, 11:58 PM
So I have to ask you, are the coaches sabatoging Moreno chances at becoming a star NFL tailback? Knowshon is 2000 yard back if given the chance. For god's sake, he is averaging 4.0 yards a carry and three receptions a game for his career! If you give Knowshon the rock 30 times a game, he is damn near a 2000 yard back!

you can't sabotage a RB that just isn't very good. Moreno is the one who has shown himself of being incapable of being an elite feature back in this league.

30 touches a game for Moreno translates to 480 times he touches the ball in a season. Moreno would suffer injury before he reached 25% of that total.

Moreno is never going to be a star RB. he was listed as the starter for the first few weeks of the season and when McGahee obviously outplayed him and Moreno was gimpy the switch was made.

dude i don't agree with anything about your post, but keep on drinking the Moreno Kool Aid

Popps
11-02-2011, 12:07 AM
you can't sabotage a RB that just isn't very good. Moreno is the one who has shown himself of being incapable of being an elite feature back in this league.

30 touches a game for Moreno translates to 480 times he touches the ball in a season. Moreno would suffer injury before he reached 25% of that total.

Moreno is never going to be a star RB. he was listed as the starter for the first few weeks of the season and when McGahee obviously outplayed him and Moreno was gimpy the switch was made.

dude i don't agree with anything about your post, but keep on drinking the Moreno Kool Aid

Wow.

Never mind.

Atwater His Ass
11-02-2011, 02:04 AM
0/10.

ol#7
11-02-2011, 02:26 AM
This thread sucks.

I wish I had the last two minutes of my life back I wasted reading it.

Drek
11-02-2011, 03:36 AM

Just FYI, Moreno was only the starter week one, got hurt before the game was over, and then didn't suit due to injury for a couple weeks. He never got more than a handful of carries after getting healthy until this past weekend.

Moreno has real issues with his approach when carrying the ball. He does everything else well. I'd bet that in a couple years he's put in the right situation by another team, the light will come on, and looks like a stud. Then Broncos fans will bitch about why we let him go.

Atwater His Ass
11-02-2011, 04:05 AM
A RB who can't hit a hole consistently is never going to be very good.

Bronco Yoda
11-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Fox didn't put Moreno in position to win.

The whole thing made Fox look like a coach who had had enough of Moreno. Fox isn’t buying into this guy, and never has.

He was all but pressured into playing Moreno at all. He was starting McGahee in front him the whole time and only played Moreno when Willis went down with an injury.

But a boss’ job is to put his workers in position to succeed. The Broncos coaches want out from underneath the burden to play Moreno.

The word “sabotage’’ keeps coming to mind. At the very least, Fox was handing Moreno the rope to hang himself with. When the game was already decided, the bigger the blowout, the stronger the message.

You had me at Moreno... ~ Popps

:giggle:

Powderaddict
11-02-2011, 05:10 AM
This thread sucks.

I wish I had the last two minutes of my life back I wasted reading it.

It took you 2 minutes to read that? I'm at about 90 seconds including typing my reply :P

WolfpackGuy
11-02-2011, 05:23 AM
Yeah, that lawn gnome he always trips over is the saboteur.

ShutDownPoster
11-02-2011, 05:52 AM
What lawn gnome?? Look what the IR camera picked up!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/5a341.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/5a341)

jhns
11-02-2011, 06:04 AM
Yes the coach did. Just not the current coach. McDaniels sabotaged him by taking him two.rounds earlier than he should have gone. Now he has all those expectations that ge can't live up to.

Rohirrim
11-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Just FYI, Moreno was only the starter week one, got hurt before the game was over, and then didn't suit due to injury for a couple weeks. He never got more than a handful of carries after getting healthy until this past weekend.

Moreno has real issues with his approach when carrying the ball. He does everything else well. I'd bet that in a couple years he's put in the right situation by another team, the light will come on, and looks like a stud. Then Broncos fans will b**** about why we let him go.

They'll just blame it on the coaching and move on.

DrFate
11-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Are the coaches getting sabatoged by Moreno?

Fixed it for you

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-02-2011, 07:51 AM
I heard Knowshon has escalators in his contract, and Bowlen's too cheap to let him perform up to his expectations.

TonyR
11-02-2011, 08:09 AM
The real tragedy in all of this is that leading up to that draft Moreno was rumored in the Philly medea to be the guy the Eagles wanted. They had to settle for LeSean McCoy in the 2nd round...

Gort
11-02-2011, 08:13 AM
A RB who can't hit a hole consistently is never going to be very good.

there's a Travis Henry punchline in here somewhere...

BroncoBen
11-02-2011, 12:16 PM

Really?? I don't see it, for one Moreno can't carry the ball 30 times a game, he has a injury history. And with your thinking, give any running back 30 carries a game any back will be a 2000 yard back, problem is.. 30 carries is a huge workload.

BroncoMan4ever
11-02-2011, 12:33 PM

Moreno has real issues with his approach when carrying the ball. He does everything else well. I'd bet that in a couple years he's put in the right situation by another team, the light will come on, and looks like a stud. Then Broncos fans will b**** about why we let him go.

Moreno has been the starter for this team practically since he was drafted. the plan was him to start and McGahee to spell him

i can only ever see Moreno being successful as a 3rd down back. more of a receiver out of the backfield. his actual ball carrying ability is not very good. has bad vision, no patience and little to no break away speed.

Kaylore
11-02-2011, 12:43 PM
He was sabotaged.

LOL This.

bendog
11-02-2011, 02:32 PM
there's a Travis Henry punchline in here somewhere...

You want my money, bitch? Slap. Get on your back and earn it. Slap.

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Good freaking god what the **** do you smoke to come up with this stuff?