PDA

View Full Version : Question about Tebow's success at Florida

Cpntrips
10-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Tebow has shown absolutely awful mechanics and accuracy at the pro level. How in the heck did he complete 67%+ of his passes in his college career, with 70% his final season. With TT going against very good competition n the SEC, I would think there must be some ability there to have achieved such a high completion rating. Obviously college stats don't translate to pro success, but the QB still has to throw a somewhat accurate ball at the college level, something he's barely shown at the pro level.

I didn't watch him play in college so why didn't the throwing issues affect him as much at Florida? How did the offensive scheme they ran help him?

Jay3
10-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Tebow has shown absolutely awful mechanics and accuracy at the pro level. How in the heck did he complete 67%+ of his passes in his college career, with 70% his final season. With TT going against very good competition n the SEC, I would think there must be some ability there to have achieved such a high completion rating. Obviously college stats don't translate to pro success, but the QB still has to throw a somewhat accurate ball at the college level, something he's barely shown at the pro level.

I didn't watch him play in college so why didn't the throwing issues affect him as much at Florida? How did the offensive scheme they ran help him?

And he threw for one of the highest YPA's in history, so it was long throws.

In college, Tebow was a "sight thrower." The spread offense is designed to make the defense make some hard choices about who to cover. You make a decision on a pre-snap read as to who is likely to be open. You see if he comes open, and you throw it to him.

Notice how Tebow seems to be waiting for a particular receiver to come open, and nothing good ever seems to happen if the one he wants is not open.

In college, he made a pre-snap read (which determined his primary), after the snap he looked for him to come open, and if he wasn't, he ran it.

That's a slight overstatement -- he did progressions, but not in the same way. It was still "sight reads," mostly for recievers sitting down.

The anticipation in the NFL, trying know what is going to happen before it happens -- it has Tebow's whole body frozen, so he's behind and late all the time, leading to feet and body not charged and in position to fire, which leads to inaccuracy.

NUB
10-31-2011, 06:09 PM
I think he's just thinking too much right now.

Lev Vyvanse
10-31-2011, 06:15 PM
I think he's just thinking too much right now.
This and the fact that his throws make my chesapeake retriever think something just got shot on the TV.

Pontius Pirate
10-31-2011, 06:26 PM
I was having a sort of Tebow college debate with Agamemnon yesterday. Tebow had good completion percentage but he was only averaging about 206 yds passing per game his senior season and about 63 yards rushing. Here's my totally unfounded belief of how he was a success in college:

1) Awesome O-line set him up well for short screens
2) Awesome O-line set him up well for scrambles & draws
3) Aaron Hernandez and great TE play in general
4) The defense was so good that Tebow didn't have to be a AWESOME. Just good.

WolfpackGuy
10-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Pretty simple.

Across the board, Florida was better physically than most of the teams they played.

And capitalizing on that superiority, they ran a gimmick offense with guys running wide open all over the field piling up yards after the catch.

Jay3
10-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Nope. Tebow was the best player on the team. He really was.

But his running ability was even more of an advantage against college competition. It was like having the SEC's best running back in a full time wildcat, where he could throw it on any play.

Inkana7
10-31-2011, 06:36 PM
It was ****ing college.

barryr
10-31-2011, 07:44 PM
What I want to know is why some people have a hard on for Urban Meyer as a coach? He had Tebow for 4 years and people say Tebow's mechanics are so bad, yet people want this guy as a coach?

Mogulseeker
10-31-2011, 07:55 PM
And he threw for one of the highest YPA's in history, so it was long throws.

In college, Tebow was a "sight thrower." The spread offense is designed to make the defense make some hard choices about who to cover. You make a decision on a pre-snap read as to who is likely to be open. You see if he comes open, and you throw it to him.

Notice how Tebow seems to be waiting for a particular receiver to come open, and nothing good ever seems to happen if the one he wants is not open.

In college, he made a pre-snap read (which determined his primary), after the snap he looked for him to come open, and if he wasn't, he ran it.

That's a slight overstatement -- he did progressions, but not in the same way. It was still "sight reads," mostly for recievers sitting down.

The anticipation in the NFL, trying know what is going to happen before it happens -- it has Tebow's whole body frozen, so he's behind and late all the time, leading to feet and body not charged and in position to fire, which leads to inaccuracy.

So the question is, can that improve?

Jekyll15Hyde
10-31-2011, 08:34 PM

In the past, the only comeback was that because TT works harder than everyone else and wants it more, he will overcome. I never bought this argument and sure enough, apparently you need talent as well as heart. Who knew?

Since he has basically no trade value outside of Miami or Jax (purely marketing), I would have the utmost respect for TT if he says, I just want to play in this league and I will try another position (TE makes most sense). Seems to fit his supposed impeccable character but we will see. If he doesnt, maybe he has a little of one of those 7 deadly sins.... Superbia.

Mogulseeker
10-31-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm holding out hope. I mean, it is only 5 games, with 9 to go to improve to "serviceable." Then he'll have what is really his first full offseason before coming into the league.

Or... Tebow to Jacksonville for a first? I think they might be dumb enough to do it.

Jekyll15Hyde
10-31-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm holding out hope. I mean, it is only 5 games, with 9 to go to improve to "serviceable." Then he'll have what is really his first full offseason before coming into the league.

Or... Tebow to Jacksonville for a first? I think they might be dumb enough to do it.

That would be a McD-like overpayment. The best case scenario is McD gets fired from St Louis, gets hired in Jax. Then its a first and MJD!

Jay3
11-01-2011, 04:23 AM

I thought so, and I think so. I think the quarterback position is about finding a big, strong, athletic guy who has demonstrated football instincts and great ability to make plays. Then working him out in the plays you want to run. Nobody in college has actually done with the pros need (it's a joke that some people claim some college offenses are like the NFL. No comparison).

So I think Tebow was a good bet for that investment of coaching and instruction. Just like I thought Cam Newton was (even though he showed nothing like an NFL anticipation offense in college).

But at some point, Tim has to get it done. He has to get his body and arm cocked and loaded to fire. He has to see it.

Traveler
11-01-2011, 06:22 AM

This is what Elway has been saying about Tebow since he took over.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 06:26 AM
He had the best O-line in the country....One of the best defenses in the country...and a ton of weapons on offense....Demps, Rainy, Harvin, Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, Louis Murphy, etc. I can think of quite a few QB's that could have won a nation title with that line-up. Plus he just had to throw dump offs or shallow crosses to the first 3 of those guys and the took it to the house.

Jay3
11-01-2011, 06:40 AM
He had the best O-line in the country....One of the best defenses in the country...and a ton of weapons on offense....Demps, Rainy, Harvin, Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, Louis Murphy, etc. I can think of quite a few QB's that could have won a nation title with that line-up. Plus he just had to throw dump offs or shallow crosses to the first 3 of those guys and the took it to the house.

He didn't throw "dump offs and shallow crosses," though. He threw it way down the field. Tebow's whole mechanics aren't even built towards shallow anything. He has no touch at short range and has difficulty with spirals.

Yes, his team was one of the best in the country. They contended for a national title 4 straight years. That's beside the point. It's completely myopic to think he was not an absolutely great, as in ALL TIME GREAT, playing the game of football.

It was not a gimmick, it was not the people around him. It was him.

There's no need to diminish his quality in this discussion -- we're talking about whether he can be one of the 32 men starting at QB in the NFL.

If Kellen Moore can't become a starter next year, keep in mind that Kellen Moore is absolutely fantastic, and is one of the main reasons for Boise State's success. There's no need to look back and go "Huh? I thought he was good in college, but I guess not because he's not starting in the NFL."

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 06:49 AM
He didn't throw "dump offs and shallow crosses," though. He threw it way down the field. Tebow's whole mechanics aren't even built towards shallow anything. He has no touch at short range and has difficulty with spirals.

He threw down field some, but to say that throw dump offs and shallow crosses weren't a big part of his offense is just ignorant.

Ray Finkle
11-01-2011, 06:59 AM
In college, you get better separation and bigger windows to throw into. In the pro's, you have less separation and small windows. You need to estimate when that window is going to open and throw before the WR is open. That's where he is sucking....he does not sense this and holds the ball until the WR is really open and by that time, the DL is dry humping him.

LRtagger
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
It's kind of like how Armanti Edwards might have been the best FCS quarterback of all time...contended for a national title all 4 years he was in school, etc. But he's now a 4th string WR and punt returner for the Panthers.

Quality play in college doesn't automatically translate to the NFL....especially when you play in a gimmicky spread offense which Tebow and Edwards both played in.

HorseHead
11-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Great takes on this situation...straight up. All very valid....

I am enjoying the analysis of this completely f'd up situation that we find ourselves in...

Side note: It's a strange world we live in when the "Detroit Lions" are mocking us (Suh "Kuper" comments not withstanding)...I mean the Detroit "I am going to take a nap 'cuz I ate too much Green Bean casserole, gonna catch the 4:00 game, 'cuz the Lions suck" Lions...

bendog
11-01-2011, 09:11 AM
In college Urban Meyer used 5 wr's, 2-3 usually on either side, but sometimes even 1-4 sets. (more on the 1-4 later) Tebow was a running back / qb hybrid. Meyer went primarily with an open backfield, though not always. This is one version of the spread offense, and Miss St is now using it with Meyer's OC. It's not the only version, but it is Tebow's background.

Meyer recruited recievers, and gave much less attention to recruiting running backs than other programs. I honestly don't recall tight ends at all, but there must have been for short yardage ... I guess.

Meyer's offense dictated a college defense play 7 defensive backs. Most college teams don't have 7 defensive backs capable of coverage, let alone 9 or 10 to rotate in. His offensive line took large splits, i.e. wider than usual gaps between the center and guards and guards and tackles. So, Tebow was the primary ball carrier. He is bigger than many college linebackers. So, defenses had to make a choice. (1) 3 dlinemen, one LB, 5 corners and two safeties, (2) 4 dlinemen, 5 corners, one linebacker and one safety, (3) 4 dlinemen, five corners and 2 safeties.

Tebow's size allowed Fla to destory #3 with Tebow running over the safties. Both #1 and #2 resulted in no safety help for one side of the field. That's an easy read that can be made before the snap. So, Tebow knew he had man coverage on at least one side of the field. The recievers had easy reads too, because they too could tell with side had safety help. It's easier to run rub routes in college where picks are just not called as often. And with two safeties, Fla could go to 4 on one side and run plays that are basicly WR screens. The result was Tebow had short throws to pretty stationary targets, and even his critics generally allow that he throws a pretty decent 30plus deep ball. But that was all he had to do in college. That and run over smaller people.

Most basicly, this won't work in the NFL because no QB can be a primary runner. Vick had tailback skills and an nfl arm though no touch, and he seldom finished a season even if not in jail for dogtorture/homicide. Tebow doesn't have tailback skills. So, formations that have no running back at all are not that often used, and there's no way for it to be a team's base formation. Even rarer is a five wr set with no TE, because you're having to block all dlinemen with no margin for mistake, and a defense is still going to have two safeties, either of which are quite able to blitz and light up the qb. Most basically, this was the #3 defensive set from above, and the one Meyer used Tebow to destroy. So, his primary advantage in college is now his worst enemy in the NFL. And this is why no Urban Meyer qb has yet made it in the pros, unless you want to argue Alex Smith has made it as an NFL qb.

Den (and NE) seem to most often use 3 wrs, one te, one rb, 5 oline and qb. This gives the qb a rb on one side and a te on the other to block on a blitz. Tebow's problems are: (1) he cannot recognize a blitz. This happens to all new qbs. (2) his passes are late and inaccurate on short crossing and out stuff. This is the concern, and what Elway means about "consistent footwork and passing motion/delivery.

I think Tebow showed some improvement over Mia, but obviously it's still pretty rugged. Fox is right when he says it isn't the play calling. Tebow can't consistently execute the same play twice in a row right now. I honestly havn't watch garbage time from the Det game to see where Tebow got yards. Hopefully it was like a preseason for him.

TheDave
11-01-2011, 09:13 AM

This... and the kinds of footbal played on Saturday is RADICALLY different than the Sunday version.

McDman
11-01-2011, 09:16 AM
What I want to know is why some people have a hard on for Urban Meyer as a coach? He had Tebow for 4 years and people say Tebow's mechanics are so bad, yet people want this guy as a coach?

He was a fantastic college coach. He would be a disaster in the NFL.

AlphaSeirra
11-01-2011, 09:19 AM

"Tebow has shown absolutely awful mechanics and accuracy at the pro level."

Horsechit claims by petty people who NEVER bother to refer to the actual NFL stats or the QB PER's.

Great mechanics, pretty footwork, and tight spirals are evidently more important than the TD/Int Ratios.
Style over actual OUTCOME is just plain STU-PID for anyone with a functioning brain. :thumbs:

Tim has his skills set, but in the SEC, you either work & play as a COMPLETE TEAM,,,, or you lose.
There are real and solid reasons why the SEC has won an
NCAA All Time Record 5 Consecutive BCS-NC's,
with a 6th (#1 LSU or #2 Bama) likely on the way.

Some may want to claim that it was only the surrounding team that made Tim look good,
and not because of Tim's own talent. Sorry, but that's just BS imoho.

Tebow was the 'KEY' to those Gator team's success, not the fancy footwork hood ornament.
He has been called the 'Greatest College Player' in NCAA history,,, for a reason.
If you doubt this, here is the site to look at: http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bios.php?year=2009&player_id=93
=====================================

Differences between the Gators and the Broncos:

Tim had an OL -- Maurkice & Mike Pouncey, Marcus Gilbert, Maurice Hurt

Tim had RB's -- DeShawn Wynn, Kestahn Moore, Chris Rainey, Jeff Demps

Tim had WR's -- Chad Jackson, Andre Caldwell, Louis Murphy, David Nelson, Percy Harvin, Riley Cooper

Tim had TE's -- Cornelius Ingram, Aaron Hernandez

And many other quality surrounding players. There were 23 Gators drafted from the 06-09 teams, and many other's were F/A's.
Many of those that did not go on to the NFL were still high quality college players that also contributed greatly
to UF and Tebow's 48 - 7 success.

But most importantly, Tim had coaches that actually knew HOW to design and coach an offense,
changing and adapting it yearly as the need arose.

Lastly; Tim had 'Gator Nation' owners (UF, UAA, Alumni, Fans) that ALWAYS support the team.
"IF you ain't a Gator,,,,, then you're just more Gator-Bait!"

UF puts some top quality players at any and every position into the NFL every single year, but only 1 Tim Tebow.

2006 121 plays - (true Freshman)
Pass - 22 of 32 for 358 yds, 5 TD's, 1 Int, Lg 55 yds, PER 201.73
Run - 89 for 469 yds, 5.3 ypc, 8 TD's, Lg 29 yds.
Total Off - 121 for 827 yds, 13 TD's
Tebow took 18% of the season snaps. In the BCS-NC game he out played tOSU's S/O Heisman QB Troy Smith
who threw for zero TD's and ran for zero TD's. Tim had 1P TD & 1R TD.
>>> UF led the Nation in 06 sending 18 players to the NFL, 9 drafted and 9 F/A's, #1 in both categories.
* Two were early departure Jr's who went in the 1st round.

2007 527 plays - 55 TD's (32P & 23R) 4,027 Combined Yards. Won Heisman.
With so many (18) gone on to the NFL, Tim put that team on his back.

2008 474 plays - 42 TD's (30P & 12R) 3.419 Combined Yards - Won BCS-NC - UF 24 - 14 Ok/Bradford
>>> UF again led the Nation in players drafted to the NFL with 9, with 4 more taken as F/A's.
* Two more were early departure Jr's who went in the 1st round.

2009 531 plays - 35 TD's (21P & 14R) 3,805 Combined Yards - Several Sugar Bowl Records.
SEC Record Career 170.79 PER (screw the style bs) :notworthy

But what are Tim's MOST IMPRESSIVE stats? I'll tell you.
1. Tim threw 88 TD passes to just 16 interceptions. (P.Manning 89 TD's to 34 Ints at Tn)
2. 145 Career TD's (88P - 57R).
3. Career 48 - 7 W/L record with 2 BCS-NC's.

Players come and go EVERY YEAR in college, so coaching adjustments must be made every FREAKIN' year,
resulting in differences in both total output and in the run/pass ratios.

So, how did Tim finish out his Gator career? What was his Swan song?
Against the Undefeated and #3 Ranked 12-0 Big East Champ Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl:
~ Set Sugar Bowl and BCS bowl records with 533 yards (482 pass/51 rush) of total offense,
~ passing yards (482) and
~ completion percentage (.886) 31 of 35.
~ Tim also tallied a Sugar Bowl record for completions (31),
~ tied a previously set mark for touchdowns responsible for (three pass/one rush) and
~ his 80-yard TD pass to Riley Cooper was the second-longest pass in Sugar Bowl history.
Tim finished off his 4 year Gator career with a UF 51 - 24 Cinn Sugar Bowl win.
Poor footwork, bad machanicis, weak arm, not accurate, ****ING BS! :thumbsup:
=======================

Tim is still the TE-BONER that he was in the SEC at UF,
however
The Broncos are also STILL the SUCKY LOSERS that they were when he got there.
Sorry guys, but that's the truth and you all know it. :welcome:

And until there are some DRASTIC changes in the Owner, GM, Coaches, TEAM, in Denver,,,,
Tebow or Luck, either one or any other QB, is never going to make any real difference in the season outcomes for Denver.

You all KNOW that it's a darn good thing that John Elway was never put under a Tebow type microscope
during his CHITTY rookie season.....

PS

"Across the board, Florida was better physically than most of the teams they played."

Tebow haters (and/or the ignorant) like to claim that, but lets just take a look at the realities.

UF/Tebow went 48-7, an SEC All Time Sr Class W/L Record.
BUT >> they played 40 Bowl Quality Teams in those 55 opponents.
* That makes it the TOUGHEST 4 year 'strength of schedule' in NCAA history.
Notre Dame nor Stanford has ever played that kind of 4 year schedule in their entire history.

ND 2006-09 played 30 winning teams. Against mostly chump schedules it was ND 26 - 24 Opp

Stanford 2006-09 played 29 winning teams. Against really chump schedules it was SU 18 - 31 Opp

PS

"It was ****ing college."

Yeah, right were every ****ing Pro team gets ALL of it's Pro Bowl & HoF players from.

The Pro coaches and the arrogant Pro-only fans just want to take ALL of the credit for what others have done for them.
From what I've seen over the last 50 years of watching all levels of football, those players learn a whole lot more from their
HS and College coaches than they ever do from their Pro coaches.

The entire 'FOUNDATION' that the Pros coaches and fans benefit from, has already been laid down for them by others.
Many of those ****ing college players are already Pro game ready when they arrive.
And most of the others just need a little tweaking of their already long learned and established abilities.
Plus you do know that the Pro's take more players from the SEC every year than from any other conference,,,
and for very good reasons.
Twits..... :deadhorse

55CrushEm
11-01-2011, 09:19 AM
It was ****ing college.

By that reasoning.....tell me why I should be so pumped up about Andrew Luck?

Kaylore
11-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Guys! Guys! GUYYYYSSSS!!!

Tim Couch was awesome! I don't understand how he wasn't good in the Pro's

Season Passing Rushing
Comp Att Yards Comp% TD INT Carries Yards TD
1996 32 84 277 38.1 1 1 24 -26 0
1997 363 547 3,884 66.4 37 19 67 -134 3
1998 430 601 4,611 71.5 38 17 74 -116 1

Not only that, this is his wife!

http://www.wagrankings.com/images/wives/nfl/Heather_Kozar.jpg

bendog
11-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Really. Lucky guy. He threw rainbows at Kentucky. I couldn't believe Clev drafted him .... wait Clev. It made perfect sense.

AlphaSeirra
11-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Bump to 2nd page, wouldn't want anyone to miss it... :welcome:

Horsechit claims by petty people who NEVER bother to refer to the actual NFL stats or the QB PER's.

Great mechanics, pretty footwork, and tight spirals are evidently more important than the TD/Int Ratios.
Style over actual OUTCOME is just plain STU-PID for anyone with a functioning brain. :thumbs:

Tim has his skills set, but in the SEC, you either work & play as a COMPLETE TEAM,,,, or you lose.

Some may want to claim that it was only the surrounding team that made Tim look good,

Tebow was the 'KEY' to those Gator team's success, not the fancy footwork hood ornament.
He has been called the 'Greatest College Player' in NCAA history,,, for a reason.
If you doubt this, here is the site to look at: http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bios.php?year=2009&player_id=93

Tim had WR's -- Chad Jackson, Andre Caldwell, Louis Murphy, David Nelson, Percy Harvin, Riley Cooper

And many other quality surrounding players. There were 23 Gators drafted from the 06-09 teams, and many other's were F/A's.
Many of those that did not go on to the NFL were still high quality college players that also contributed greatly

But most importantly, Tim had coaches that actually knew HOW to design and coach an offense,

Lastly; Tim had 'Gator Nation' owners (UF, UAA, Alumni, Fans) that ALWAYS support the team.

UF puts some top quality players at any and every position into the NFL every single year, but only 1 Tim Tebow.

Tebow took 18% of the season snaps. In the BCS-NC game he out played tOSU's S/O Heisman QB Troy Smith
>>> UF led the Nation in 06 sending 18 players to the NFL, 9 drafted and 9 F/A's, #1 in both categories.

2008 474 plays - 42 TD's (30P & 12R) 3.419 Combined Yards - Won BCS-NC - UF 24 - 14 Ok/Bradford
>>> UF again led the Nation in players drafted to the NFL with 9, with 4 more taken as F/A's.

2009 531 plays - 35 TD's (21P & 14R) 3,805 Combined Yards - Several Sugar Bowl Records.

1. Tim threw 88 TD passes to just 16 interceptions. (P.Manning 89 TD's to 34 Ints at Tn)

Players come and go EVERY YEAR in college, so coaching adjustments must be made every FREAKIN' year,

Against the Undefeated and #3 Ranked 12-0 Big East Champ Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl:
~ Set Sugar Bowl and BCS bowl records with 533 yards (482 pass/51 rush) of total offense,
~ tied a previously set mark for touchdowns responsible for (three pass/one rush) and
~ his 80-yard TD pass to Riley Cooper was the second-longest pass in Sugar Bowl history.
=======================

however

And until there are some DRASTIC changes in the Owner, GM, Coaches, TEAM, in Denver,,,,
Tebow or Luck, either one or any other QB, is never going to make any real difference in the season outcomes for Denver.

You all KNOW that it's a darn good thing that John Elway was never put under a Tebow type microscope

PS

"Across the board, Florida was better physically than most of the teams they played."

Tebow haters (and/or the ignorant) like to claim that, but lets just take a look at the realities.

Notre Dame nor Stanford has ever played that kind of 4 year schedule in their entire history.

ND 2006-09 played 30 winning teams. Against mostly chump schedules it was ND 26 - 24 Opp

Stanford 2006-09 played 29 winning teams. Against really chump schedules it was SU 18 - 31 Opp

PS

Yeah, right were every ****ing Pro team gets ALL of it's Pro Bowl & HoF players from.

The Pro coaches and the arrogant Pro-only fans just want to take ALL of the credit for what others have done for them.
From what I've seen over the last 50 years of watching all levels of football, those players learn a whole lot more from their

The entire 'FOUNDATION' that the Pros coaches and fans benefit from, has already been laid down for them by others.
Many of those ****ing college players are already Pro game ready when they arrive.
And most of the others just need a little tweaking of their already long learned and established abilities.
Plus you do know that the Pro's take more players from the SEC every year than from any other conference,,,

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 09:41 AM

=======================

however

PS

PS

Wow this is a horrible post.

enjolras
11-01-2011, 09:46 AM

I really can't wait for this to be over with.

Oh and if we're going to talk NFL stats, lets focus on quarters 1-3. He does have a nice ability to bring those statistics back to respectability against soft prevent defenses.

bendog
11-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Rumor was that Dan Mullins (Meyer's OC) who coaches at Miss St was offered the Fla job, but his wife didn't want to go back to Fla. (A mistake probably since Miss St is a desert in recruiting terms)

AlphaSeirra
11-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Wow this is a horrible post.

Inkana7

DISREGARD FEMALES

ACQUIRE CURRENCY
===============

Why,,,, I'm just so very devastated by YOUR negative judgment on my post..... Hilarious!

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Bump to 2nd page, wouldn't want anyone to miss it... :welcome:

It was bad enough the first time I read it. Looks like someone rode in on the Tebow train from Gainseville.

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Inkana7

DISREGARD FEMALES

ACQUIRE CURRENCY
===============

Why,,,, I'm just so very devastated by YOUR negative judgment on my post..... Hilarious!

But seriously. If I didn't assume you were unemployed I'd be fearful of the amount of time it took out of your workday to construct such a terrible, rambling, fanboyish, out-of-touch with reality post.

AlphaSeirra
11-01-2011, 09:54 AM
I really can't wait for this to be over with.

Oh and if we're going to talk NFL stats, lets focus on quarters 1-3. He does have a nice ability to bring those
statistics back to respectability against soft prevent defenses.

I guess that's more comfortable for a donk fan than focusing on the over all suckyness of the current Bronco team,
or the total idiots running this donkey show..... :thumbsup:

And I can't wait either. Please convince the FO to cut or trade Tim immediately,,,, if not sooner. :welcome:

AlphaSeirra
11-01-2011, 10:02 AM
But seriously. If I didn't assume you were unemployed I'd be fearful of the amount of time it took out of your workday to construct such a terrible, rambling, fanboyish, out-of-touch with reality post.

I retired many years ago at age 53, with good planning and by keeping my spending well within my meager means.

So stop worrying about me, or you'll mess up another burger & fries order, risking your own firing....

PS

I read about 480 wpm and type about 55 cwpm, so it doesn't take me as long as it does you two finger, cross-eyed types.

PSS'

Get someone with a college degree to explain my post for you, I know it must be very confusing for you short bus riders.... :P

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I retired many years ago at age 53, with good planning and by keeping my spending well within my meager means.

So stop worrying about me, or you'll mess up another burger & fries order, risking your own firing....

PS

I read about 480 wpm and type about 55 cwpm, so it doesn't take me as long as it does you two finger, cross-eyed types.

PSS'

Get someone with a college degree to explain my post for you, I know it must be very confusing for you short bus riders.... :P

I give you the AlphaSierra posting method:

Step 1: Say something dumb.

Step 2: Ensure that there is something grammatically or technically incorrect about said dumb thing (including but not limited to mixing up periods and commas and not knowing what PS means).

Step 3: Add emoticons and bold a bunch of ****. Don't forget to link to Gatorzone.com!

Step 4: Wink at the Tebow fathead in your room, get a little hard thinking about the 2008 BCS Championship.

Step 5: Submit.

Ray Finkle
11-01-2011, 10:37 AM

PS

PSS'

so you were a secretary....good job!

Jay3
11-01-2011, 11:14 AM
He threw down field some, but to say that throw dump offs and shallow crosses weren't a big part of his offense is just ignorant.

No, it isn't ignorant. Dump offs and shallow crosses weren't a big part of his offense.

bendog
11-01-2011, 11:20 AM
No, it isn't ignorant. Dump offs and shallow crosses weren't a big part of his offense.

perhaps not dump offs, but WR screens and even the pass to the wr on the LOS where a corner is >10 yds off the LOS and picks and rub offs to get guys WIDE open 10yds downfield were staples for him at Fla.

He can throw a deep ball, but his short range touch and med range accuracy were questions coming in. That is his fundamentals and mental awareness of a pro passing scheme.

McDman
11-01-2011, 12:11 PM

PS

PSS'

Good God, I thought you were in your teens.

uplink
11-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Tebow was throwing better in his 3 starts in 2010, wonder why he has regressed so much? Fiddling with the throwing motion? I still think he'll be a good NFL QB once he gets used to the changes in throwing motion he will continue to make.

gunns
11-01-2011, 06:15 PM

=======================

however

PS

PS

This was written by a Gator fan, not a Bronco fan. And Elway was under scrutiny, immense scrutiny. The difference? He improved each week and in his second year took the team to the playoffs after 5 years of drought and in his 4th year took the Broncos to the Superbowl, the first of 5. From 1983 to 1996 he played with 6 pro bowlers on offense and he only had 2 losing seasons in 16.

That's from a Bronco fan and when Tebow does that for the Broncos come back and post his accolades because right now what he did in college doesn't mean a damn thing.

****ing moron

Dagmar
11-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Please keep quoting that utterly god awful post...

GreatBronco16
11-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I think as soon as Tebow gets laid, the rest will be history.

gunns
11-01-2011, 06:36 PM
I think as soon as Tebow gets laid, the rest will be history.

That could be it, solve the whole problem.

GreatBronco16
11-01-2011, 06:37 PM
This was written by a Gator fan, not a Bronco fan. And Elway was under scrutiny, immense scrutiny. The difference? He improved each week and in his second year took the team to the playoffs after 5 years of drought and in his 4th year took the Broncos to the Superbowl, the first of 5. From 1983 to 1996 he played with 6 pro bowlers on offense and he only had 2 losing seasons in 16.

That's from a Bronco fan and when Tebow does that for the Broncos come back and post his accolades because right now what he did in college doesn't mean a damn thing.

****ing moron

So you're saying we need to give Tebow 10+ years of service? Cause that's what it sounds like when you compare what the two have done in the NFL. Elways 10+ years, to Tebows 4 games started.