orinjkrush
10-31-2011, 06:42 PM
yeah, but the bar-b-que!

Bronx33
10-31-2011, 06:44 PM
i think its free car battery day

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm schizo on this game. I hate both teams equally.

TailgateNut
10-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Arrowhead looks like a toilet.

Let's send Tebow there, he plays like ****.

gunns
10-31-2011, 07:03 PM
i think its free car battery day

They need the wheels first to get it off the blocks.

Bronx33
10-31-2011, 07:04 PM
They need the wheels first to get it off the blocks.

Thats the next home game.

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 07:06 PM
Phyllis not looking too good.

eddie mac
10-31-2011, 07:08 PM
How the **** was that a fumble??? He was clearly down from every angle I saw.

Orange4Life
10-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Who am I supposed to cheer for in this game?

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Man, what a hit! And he held on to it.

eddie mac
10-31-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm cheering for Bowe not to get beat by 12 points by the Chargers D. :-)

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 07:15 PM
Who am I supposed to cheer for in this game?

Just pick the team that you would most enjoy watching lose in the first round of the playoffs. ;D

Jetmeck
10-31-2011, 08:21 PM
Just pick the team that you would most enjoy watching lose in the first round of the playoffs. ;D

True dat cause as much as the media wants to proclaim the Chiefs are this and that, they aren't. Some home town officiating tonight and couple Phyllip Rivers INT may get it done for the Chiefs.

They beat nobody and Choakland handed them last weeks game.

We got nothin but they got just enough to maybe get to one and done as usual.

Just remember these same fools already labeled Tebow as a failure are proclaiming the Chiefs as world beaters because they have won the last three games. WTF does anybody pay any attention to how they won those games and against who ?

Be rEAL..............

shagsta
10-31-2011, 09:23 PM
True dat cause as much as the media wants to proclaim the Chiefs are this and that, they aren't. Some home town officiating tonight and couple Phyllip Rivers INT may get it done for the Chiefs.

They beat nobody and Choakland handed them last weeks game.

We got nothin but they got just enough to maybe get to one and done as usual.

Just remember these same fools already labeled Tebow as a failure are proclaiming the Chiefs as world beaters because they have won the last three games. WTF does anybody pay any attention to how they won those games and against who ?

Be rEAL..............

That is expecting analysts and the idiots at espn to think and use a brain. They aint got one between them

Kid A
10-31-2011, 09:54 PM
wow. Rivers fumbles a sure win away. Might be looking at OT.

broncocalijohn
10-31-2011, 09:54 PM
what a colassal **** up rivers.

Jekyll15Hyde
10-31-2011, 09:55 PM
oh Pee Rivers..... bwahahaha

Jetmeck
10-31-2011, 09:58 PM
omg....GAME WAS OVER...............Freakin damn Chiefs

vonqkilla
10-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Rivers is on crack tonite

Jetmeck
10-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Mark my words if the Chiefs win and don't deserve this for sure the media will be calling their great 4 game win streak.......................

AZorange1
10-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Chargers vs "Chefs" I thought his was a cooking thread. (Just being a smart-ass)

Orange4Life
10-31-2011, 10:20 PM

That's not bad I really did enjoy watching rivers **** the game away! Turns out I was able to find some enjoyment in this game after all

Ratboy
10-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Best case scenario for the broncos if they ever decided to not suck.

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Always nice to see Phyllis crap all over himself. :rofl:

Boobs McGee
10-31-2011, 10:30 PM
Cassel had some pretty nice throws tonight...just sayin.

And ps, any time is a GOOD time when the great phyllis fkucks things up.

ZachKC
10-31-2011, 10:32 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/773371/chiefswin.gif

Boobs McGee
10-31-2011, 10:34 PM

http://www.cedarshed.com/images2009/sheds/green-tool-shed.jpg

ZachKC
10-31-2011, 11:04 PM
Love this.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/RIVERS-WORST-DAY-EVER.gif

Boobs McGee
10-31-2011, 11:10 PM
that was the weirdest thing ever?

Or, that was the worst thing ever?

Jetmeck
10-31-2011, 11:23 PM
Mark my words if the Chiefs win and don't deserve this for sure the media will be calling their great 4 game win streak.......................

Come on Zachy....get your ass in here and start braggin about something that was pure freakin luck.................come on.......

When you little weasels come here and try to act like your all that when the last month has been a gift from the heavens for a Chief fan...................I have to admit any suffering your franchise endures is wholly deserved.......................

ZachKC
10-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Come on Zachy....get your ass in here and start braggin about something that was pure freakin luck.................come on.......

When you little weasels come here and try to act like your all that when the last month has been a gift from the heavens for a Chief fan...................I have to admit any suffering your franchise endures is wholly deserved.......................

Nobody is acting like we are all that.

We are though...a team that can do some good things and has rebounded from a bad start.

Were we really lucky tonight? Not after some of the calls that were reviewed...I would say tonight's game was a fair result.

Even if there was some luck the Chiefs were in a position to win the game. I mean if a lucky fumble had happened for your team Sunday you would still be looking at an absolute blow out.

The Chiefs are just a gutsy team who trying to adjust to losing a lot of its start players.

Some teams try to rebound from adversity....

As you very well this year know some teams don't.

ZachKC
10-31-2011, 11:33 PM
that was the weirdest thing ever?

Or, that was the worst thing ever?

Worst Day Ever.

Jetmeck
10-31-2011, 11:51 PM
Nobody is acting like we are all that.

We are though...a team that can do some good things and has rebounded from a bad start.

Were we really lucky tonight? Not after some of the calls that were reviewed...I would say tonight's game was a fair result.

Even if there was some luck the Chiefs were in a position to win the game. I mean if a lucky fumble had happened for your team Sunday you would still be looking at an absolute blow out.

The Chiefs are just a gutsy team who trying to adjust to losing a lot of its start players.

Some teams try to rebound from adversity....

As you very well this year know some teams don't.

Actually I would be the first to admit we were damn lucky and did not deserve that win ?

Gates called back TD was a horrid call and you know it. 10 point swing right there.

Difference is I call it honestly even its my own team as I did when we beat the Pats at home only to have the Steelers hand it to us in the Championship a few years ago. We got all the breaks that game and didn't play well and should have lost. This board trounced me for telling the truth.

You beat two no win teams barely, Chokeland handed you the game and tonight you got PLAIN LUCKY.............man up and admit it.

Another difference I wouldn't be braggin about any win we should not have and was lucky to get and sure wouldn't be on another team's board doing so.

WE ARE JUST TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEN...................huh ?

UberBroncoMan
11-01-2011, 12:04 AM

...fist pump and a hoodie on Halloween.

I think I know who he dressed up as...or is he turning into him?!

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/27558_o.gif

ZachKC
11-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Actually I would be the first to admit we were damn lucky and did not deserve that win ?

Gates called back TD was a horrid call and you know it. 10 point swing right there.

Difference is I call it honestly even its my own team as I did when we beat the Pats at home only to have the Steelers hand it to us in the Championship a few years ago. We got all the breaks that game and didn't play well and should have lost. This board trounced me for telling the truth.

You beat two no win teams barely, Chokeland handed you the game and tonight you got PLAIN LUCKY.............man up and admit it.

Another difference I wouldn't be braggin about any win we should not have and was lucky to get and sure wouldn't be on another team's board doing so.

Hey, one of us enjoys watching football and the other is taking himself too seriously on the internet. We really just are who we are I guess.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/391508_171146112975336_100002398443503_333188_2120 27494_n.jpg

KCStud
11-01-2011, 12:16 AM

We had the lead the entire game and our defense played great. Rivers once again proved how overrated he was.

And yes I will say that the opponents we played weren't great, but having a 4 game winning streak in the NFL is hard to do no matter who you play. And coming back from 17 down on the road isn't either.

We'll see how good KC really is when we play NE, PIT, NYJ, CHI and GB 5 games in a row.

Haley deserves credit though. Give credit where it's due. A coach who brought his team back from 0-3 and now has the division lead has never been done before. Halfway through the season KC will most likely be 5-3 and leading the division. If so, Haley deserves coach of the year.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Have to give credit to KC. There is no way they should have won it, but they've turned a team around that a good chunk of the Chief fan base felt was one of the worst 3 teams in the NFL easy.

Still don't think they're a good team that will amount to anything as currently constructed, but they are relevant in the division which is more then you can say for the Broncos at the moment.

enjolras
11-01-2011, 01:03 AM
This was best case as far as I'm concerned. Our 3 division rivals are going to all be in the second half of the draft....firmly locked in the cycle of mediocrity.

KCStud
11-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Have to give credit to KC. There is no way they should have won it, but they've turned a team around that a good chunk of the Chief fan base felt was one of the worst 3 teams in the NFL easy.

Still don't think they're a good team that will amount to anything as currently constructed, but they are relevant in the division which is more then you can say for the Broncos at the moment.

I think next year when we have Berry, Charles and Moeaki back along with another draft, this could be a very good team.

Pioli has done an excellent job since he's been here. With Tyson Jackson looking very good this year, I give Pioli his due credit.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 01:27 AM
By amount to anything, I mean win a playoff game at least.

Think KC will be better with Berry and Charles back for sure. But injuries happen every year to every team. KC was very fortunate last season to have essentially no major injuries.

KC has reinvented themselves quickly after week 2 (Berry's acl tear in week 1 and Charles in week 2), to the point that neither are the debilitating losses that fans thought they were.

No guarantee how both players come back from those injuries as well. Especially Charles.

Hard to win playoff games with the QB play that KC has. Even in wins, for the most part Cassel hasn't looked good. Seems to be more a case of the defense winning games in spite of Cassel, then Cassel leading teams to wins.

KCStud
11-01-2011, 02:36 AM
By amount to anything, I mean win a playoff game at least.

Think KC will be better with Berry and Charles back for sure. But injuries happen every year to every team. KC was very fortunate last season to have essentially no major injuries.

KC has reinvented themselves quickly after week 2 (Berry's acl tear in week 1 and Charles in week 2), to the point that neither are the debilitating losses that fans thought they were.

No guarantee how both players come back from those injuries as well. Especially Charles.

Hard to win playoff games with the QB play that KC has. Even in wins, for the most part Cassel hasn't looked good. Seems to be more a case of the defense winning games in spite of Cassel, then Cassel leading teams to wins.

That may be, and we'll have to see about Charles. His speed won't be the question, it's his cuts that will be in question.

I'm not a Cassel fan, but you have to admit he played well when it mattered tonight. The drive in OT was all him. The 3rd and long completion to Breaston with 2 LB's in his face was surprisingly a great play that I haven't seen him make.

I think Pioli has done an excellent job in the draft department since he's got here. He keeps this up and we're going to be one of the most talented teams in the league very soon.

Durango
11-01-2011, 02:57 AM
KC looks like a contender. The Chiefs don't look like the elite AFC teams, namely Pittsburgh or New England (even with that garbage defense), but maybe good enough to win the west for the second consecutive year. Not bad, especially considering the injuries to crucial positions; RB and S. Congratulations.

The Broncos are just so far away from doing anything. My God what a mess.

All the taunts from the opponent fans waiting decades to unload on Denver hurt terribly, but they're mostly true, if you remove the personal hatred.

I heard Elways comments on Tebow last night, saying essentially that he HAS to get better in a hurry. Not exactly a vote of confidence.

IF the Broncos can draft a franchise QB in 2012 whether it be Luck or one of the other top prospects, AND he actually can play, that might start to right the ship, but oh man, this teams needs a talent infusion just about everywhere.

Good for you KC. At least you have something to look forward to this year.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-01-2011, 03:07 AM
We're enjoying this season immensely.

Can you say the same?

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/320029_2597629423812_1347052222_3027771_1158273704 _n.jpg

Durango
11-01-2011, 03:15 AM
Weren't you the guy boasting that Andrew Luck 'would be ours' just a couple of weeks ago?

Pretty typical of Chiefs fans it seems, ready to hang the coach one week, then elect him king the next.

The vitriol aimed at Cassel for most of his time in KC has been intense. Now, it's a love affair. Funny change of seasons for you fans, and always very temporary.

Tom A Hawk
11-01-2011, 07:17 AM

at least you are comfortable knowing that it won't be the Broncos:wiggle:

Tom A Hawk
11-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Weren't you the guy boasting that Andrew Luck 'would be ours' just a couple of weeks ago?

Pretty typical of Chiefs fans it seems, ready to hang the coach one week, then elect him king the next.

The vitriol aimed at Cassel for most of his time in KC has been intense. Now, it's a love affair. Funny change of seasons for you fans, and always very temporary.

no one is loving on Cassel.....I know he isn't Tebow, but who is!Booya!

Kaylore
11-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Phillip Rivers looks terrible. I'm not sure what's going on there, but there's something wrong when you play that bad all year. He has 7 TD's against 11 interceptions.

broncs2bowl
11-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Phillip Rivers looks terrible. I'm not sure what's going on there, but there's something wrong when you play that bad all year. He has 7 TD's against 11 interceptions.

Never against us ;)

bronco militia
11-01-2011, 07:45 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/haleyfyou.gif

TheChamp24
11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
Yeah, Chiefs got lucky.
Gates interference call on his TD catch was terrible and then a holding call that was terrible making them have to attempt a 50+ yard field goal attempt.
Then the fumble inside the 15 with 40 seconds to go.

Dagmar
11-01-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/RIVERS-WORST-DAY-EVER.gif

Tom A Hawk
11-01-2011, 10:35 AM

I think you make a good post.....NO real Chiefs fan thinks the Chiefs are much more than a possible 8-8 team. We might be fortunate to get that. When you are a young and building team with a bungled QB and you win 4 games no matter how crappy the competition, it is winning and you learn from those things.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 11:49 AM
That may be, and we'll have to see about Charles. His speed won't be the question, it's his cuts that will be in question.

I'm not a Cassel fan, but you have to admit he played well when it mattered tonight. The drive in OT was all him. The 3rd and long completion to Breaston with 2 LB's in his face was surprisingly a great play that I haven't seen him make.

I think Pioli has done an excellent job in the draft department since he's got here. He keeps this up and we're going to be one of the most talented teams in the league very soon.

Was more impressed with how Cassel started the game, and answered SD when they got within 1 point. Lot of 3 and outs, and conservative play calls in between those two drives tho...

It was amusing that Chief fans felt they got screwed on any close call (SD's TD and two point conversion for instance), yet they backed themselves into OT and found a way to win. Both teams played bad enough to lose and good enough to win at times. Haunting fumble by Rivers though.

I don't think Pioli has drafted well at all, but don't feel like rehashing that all over again.

boltaneer
11-01-2011, 12:05 PM

He must be getting paid off by AEG. It's a conspiracy I tell you! :bash:

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 12:05 PM
I think you make a good post.....NO real Chiefs fan thinks the Chiefs are much more than a possible 8-8 team. We might be fortunate to get that. When you are a young and building team with a bungled QB and you win 4 games no matter how crappy the competition, it is winning and you learn from those things.

Dunno about that. Think a lot of Chief fans think they can win the division, maybe even make some noise in the playoffs. Even though I don't think that, I can't really blame Chief fans for seeing it that way. They've won four straight. You can only make excuses for so long (Minny and Indy aren't very good, Oakland had a terrible QB situation, and Phillip Rivers is apparently scared of fireworks). Right now they look like an above average team.

We'll find out shortly if they are a good team, or just happened to get a lot of luck the last 4 games.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 12:28 PM

This isn't discussed enough. It is very odd and is the difference between the Chargers being an elite team, in somewhat of a down year for the AFC, and the mediocre team that they are. I'd be interested to hear what the Bolts fans who post hear think or have been hearing.

ZachKC
11-01-2011, 12:57 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/393065_2597628463788_1347052222_3027768_1780014567 _n.jpg

KCStud
11-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Was more impressed with how Cassel started the game, and answered SD when they got within 1 point. Lot of 3 and outs, and conservative play calls in between those two drives tho...

It was amusing that Chief fans felt they got screwed on any close call (SD's TD and two point conversion for instance), yet they backed themselves into OT and found a way to win. Both teams played bad enough to lose and good enough to win at times. Haunting fumble by Rivers though.

I don't think Pioli has drafted well at all, but don't feel like rehashing that all over again.

I would love to see how you think Pioli hasn't drafted well at all. Especially since his "diva" WR just made more of an impact in his 2nd game than Julio Jones has in any game all season long.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Lol. So, one TD catch erased a five game mistake?

Not going to rehash my view on Pioli other then him missing on most of his picks (other then Berry, who he supposedly didn't want). Figure you'll just retort by claiming Asamoah is destined for the Pro Bowl, along with Moeki if healthy. You'd likely follow it up by claiming McCluster, Arenas and Jackson are good players. I'm not surprised you'd compare Baldwin to Jones, considering you've made the Houston Miller comparison.

It's a waste of time. It's the same thing as arguing with Broncos fans that thought McDaniels knew how to draft.

KCStud
11-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Yeah, Chiefs got lucky.
Gates interference call on his TD catch was terrible and then a holding call that was terrible making them have to attempt a 50+ yard field goal attempt.
Then the fumble inside the 15 with 40 seconds to go.

How about the blown McCluster fumble? He was clearly on his back when the ball started to come out. Wasn't a fumble.

Bad calls were on both teams.

KCStud
11-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Lol. So, one TD catch erased a five game mistake?

Not going to rehash my view on Pioli other then him missing on most of his picks (other then Berry, who he supposedly didn't want). Figure you'll just retort by claiming Asamoah is destined for the Pro Bowl, along with Moeki if healthy. You'd likely follow it up by claiming McCluster, Arenas and Jackson are good players. I'm not surprised you'd compare Baldwin to Jones, considering you've made the Houston Miller comparison.

It's a waste of time. It's the same thing as arguing with Broncos fans that thought McDaniels knew how to draft.

Doesn't matter what Nick "I never get anything" Wright reports. He's a joke and never gets anything reported correctly. Pioli drafted Berry and it was a homerun pick.

Jackson is a good player. You can ask any Chiefs fan and they'll tell you he looks great this year.

And yes Asamoah is a pro bowl worthy candidate IMO. He shut out Marcel Dareus, Ndamakung Suh and Richard Seyomour. They were complete non-factors when Asamoah played them. How many G's can do that?
Oh and Asamoah's blocking and passing grade was at 93% last night:thanku:

As for Houston, he is a good pass rusher, but Romeo is using him in coverage rather than blitzing both OLB's like the Steelers. No he's not Miller, but he's a good pass rusher.

Jones is in a great offense with a franchise QB and really hasn't made an impact considering where he was drafted and what the Falcons gave up to get him. Baldwin makes three 3rd down catches and a highlight reel TD in his first 2 games with Cassel as his QB.
Jones makes some plays, but hasn't shown that he's the "redzone threat" that he was in college just yet.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Doesn't matter what Nick "I never get anything" Wright reports. He's a joke and never gets anything reported correctly. Pioli drafted Berry and it was a homerun pick.

Jackson is a good player. You can ask any Chiefs fan and they'll tell you he looks great this year.

And yes Asamoah is a pro bowl worthy candidate IMO. He shut out Marcel Dareus, Ndamakung Suh and Richard Seyomour. They were complete non-factors when Asamoah played them. How many G's can do that?
Oh and Asamoah's blocking and passing grade was at 93% last night:thanku:

As for Houston, he is a good pass rusher, but Romeo is using him in coverage rather than blitzing both OLB's like the Steelers. No he's not Miller, but he's a good pass rusher.

Jones is in a great offense with a franchise QB and really hasn't made an impact considering where he was drafted and what the Falcons gave up to get him. Baldwin makes three 3rd down catches and a highlight reel TD in his first 2 games with Cassel as his QB.
Jones makes some plays, but hasn't shown that he's the "redzone threat" that he was in college just yet.

Only in KC does a DL get drafted #3 in the first round, and 2.5 seasons later and 1 sack to his name is it called a good pick. Everywhere else he's a bust.

I dunno what Chief fans you talk to, but I've only encountered one in real life that feel he's anything more then a colossal bust.

Asamoah is mediocre at run blocking. Dareus is now playing his natural position, Asamoah had one of his worst games of his season against the Lions and Raiders. I honestly don't see what you're smoking. I'm not even sure he's a top ten guard in the AFC.

Jones doesn't have a TD but has put up decent numbers for a rookie WR. Two 100 yard receiving games already. And Atlanta has a huge red zone threat in Tony Gonzalez, as I'm sure you're well aware of. Different situation and he probably has a couple TD's to his credit.

11-01-2011, 04:58 PM
He's not a bust. He's one of the top 3-4 defensive ends in the league, especially in run defense.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I probably wouldn't laugh at that, if any non Chief fan thought that.

11-01-2011, 05:42 PM
I probably wouldn't laugh at that, if any non Chief fan thought that.

Non Chiefs fans do think that.

http://i42.tinypic.com/of5wn8.jpg

Tyson Jackson is in his third year and developing as third-year linemen typically do.

He's never going to be worth that draft slot but he is a good player and deserves to be starting in this league.

He's no Ryan Sims.

Jetmeck
11-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Stupid chief fans............your team won't do ****..........Yes I know we suck but I'm not on your board running my mouth..................weasels............

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 06:17 PM
He's never going to be worth that draft slot but he is a good player and deserves to be starting in this league.

He's no Ryan Sims.

You should have stopped there.

KCStud
11-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Only in KC does a DL get drafted #3 in the first round, and 2.5 seasons later and 1 sack to his name is it called a good pick. Everywhere else he's a bust.

I dunno what Chief fans you talk to, but I've only encountered one in real life that feel he's anything more then a colossal bust.

Asamoah is mediocre at run blocking. Dareus is now playing his natural position, Asamoah had one of his worst games of his season against the Lions and Raiders. I honestly don't see what you're smoking. I'm not even sure he's a top ten guard in the AFC.

Jones doesn't have a TD but has put up decent numbers for a rookie WR. Two 100 yard receiving games already. And Atlanta has a huge red zone threat in Tony Gonzalez, as I'm sure you're well aware of. Different situation and he probably has a couple TD's to his credit.

It's not the job of a 3-4 DE to get sacks. It's their job to stop the run and take up blockers so the LB's can get sacks.
No he's not worth the #3 pick, but he's nowhere near a bust this year.
And look at the tape. KC had 150 yards rushing in Detroit and most of those runs were to the right. Not hard to see that Asamoah was opening running lanes.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 06:58 PM
I agree that 3-4 DE's main job is not to get after the QB, but I'm willing to bet that there hasn't been a 3-4 DE taken in the top ten of any draft that had as few as one sack in a 3-4 over a 2.5 year period, that wasn't considered a mammoth bust.

He's had a few good games for you guys this year, but that doesn't erase 2 absolutely horrible seasons. Will see how he plays over the next seven games or so...

Robert Ayers has played well 2 of our last 3 games, but it doesn't really mean much unless he can consistently play that way. He might have turned to corner, or it might just have been two good games.

11-01-2011, 07:10 PM
He hasn't had two horrible seasons. He had a really bad rookie year, which is not surprising and almost expected for that position.

Last year he was injured and showed signs of progress when healthy. This year he has been a good player the whole year.

Robert Ayers is a terrible ****ing player. Rotten comparison.

Bronx33
11-01-2011, 07:13 PM
so bobs back on the KC band wagon?

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 08:05 PM
He hasn't had two horrible seasons. He had a really bad rookie year, which is not surprising and almost expected for that position.

Last year he was injured and showed signs of progress when healthy. This year he has been a good player the whole year.

Robert Ayers is a terrible ****ing player. Rotten comparison.

lol. Robert Ayers was a much better pick at #18 then Jackson was at #3.

Jackson was **** for you guys for at least 3 of your 7 games. I give up. Enjoy your 7-9 season.

11-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Robert Ayers was drafted to rush the passer.

He's a horrible ****ing failure in that department.

Rolandftw
11-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Not the last three games... the same three games that Jackson has supposedly 'dominated' against the run. He couldn't even beat out a journeyman 3-4 DE when healthy last season.

KCStud
11-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Not the last three games... the same three games that Jackson has supposedly 'dominated' against the run. He couldn't even beat out a journeyman 3-4 DE when healthy last season.

He did beat out Smith. Jackson played awesome in the opener against SD and then suffered a serious knee injury at the end of that game that lingered on for months, so we had no choice but to start Smith.

What's happened to Jackson last year is happening to Dumervil this year. Tough injury and he's not anywhere near 100%.

boltaneer
11-02-2011, 01:08 AM
This isn't discussed enough. It is very odd and is the difference between the Chargers being an elite team, in somewhat of a down year for the AFC, and the mediocre team that they are. I'd be interested to hear what the Bolts fans who post hear think or have been hearing.

Everything from he's secretly hurt to there's something going on in his personal life.

I don't think he's hurt. He looks to be throwing the ball fine on the completions he makes.

I think it's more that teams have figured out the Chargers personnel. As much as I think Jackson is a stud, he's kind of being exposed as a one trick pony. He's not the greatest route runner and he still to this day doesn't use his height and his big body to his advantage, like a Calvin Johnson does. The only big threat he is, is to just to run deep and toast a DB. Kind of a poor man's Randy Moss.

Floyd is kind a little different in that he uses his height and body real well but he's also kind of just a deep threat with little else to offer.

The key is Gates and his injury. He's just not nearly the same guy he was even last year when he was hurting. He is the possession receiver that Rivers goes to when the defense takes away the deep routes. Crayton filled in well in that role last year when Gates was out but he looks to not have fully recovered from his knee injury earlier this year as he's been pretty much invisible.

I think with all the receivers hurting, it's very easy to defend this offense. And Norv just can't seem to figure out how to adjust. For the first time in years, they're finally running the ball well and Norv just doesn't seem to lean on it as much as he should IMO.

But actually, they move the ball pretty well until they get down to the red zone. This is what frustrates Charger fans the most because you have two 6'5 receivers and you almost never see a fade pass called This personnel just doesn't work as well when the field is shortened as it does when it has a lot more space to operate.

Norv needs to get his head of his ass and start finding creative ways to work around the limitations that is hindering this offense. Rivers seems to be pressing and he doesn't get excused for that at all. Throw it away and let the defense do their job (though they're pretty awful this year).

Jetmeck
11-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Rivers was the difference in that game with the obvious bonehead fumble but his passes were all over the place.

But I tell ya the Chiefs have been the luckiest ****s in football the last month and should be eating a lot of humble pie and keeping their pie holes shut.

Nothing too brag about at all you clueless clowns !

11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Winning four games in a row is impressive no matter who you play.

And the Chiefs bitchslapped the Raiders, a team they couldn't handle last year up front. Nothing lucky about that.

11-02-2011, 03:22 PM

And the Chiefs b****slapped the Raiders, a team they couldn't handle last year up front. Nothing lucky about that.

bendog
11-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Rivers goes to bed everynite thinking how much he hates Eli

KCStud
11-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Rivers was the difference in that game with the obvious bonehead fumble but his passes were all over the place.

But I tell ya the Chiefs have been the luckiest ****s in football the last month and should be eating a lot of humble pie and keeping their pie holes shut.

Nothing too brag about at all you clueless clowns !

You hate the Chiefs and every win they ever get is "lucky" stfu LOL

boltaneer
11-02-2011, 04:52 PM

And the Chiefs b****slapped the Raiders, a team they couldn't handle last year up front. Nothing lucky about that.

Agree with the first statement, not so much with the second.

One half of Kyle Boller with a half of a rusty and unfamiliar Carson Palmer and no McFadden. I expected the Chiefs to win that game.

Rohirrim
11-02-2011, 05:08 PM

One half of Kyle Boller with a half of a rusty and unfamiliar Carson Palmer and no McFadden. I expected the Chiefs to win that game.

Finally, a Bolts fan shows up. So what's the haps, bro? Where's the Phyllis love?

11-02-2011, 06:07 PM

Yeah, but we still had to overcome their defense. Last year we couldn't block those guys.

boltaneer
11-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Finally, a Bolts fan shows up. So what's the haps, bro? Where's the Phyllis love?

Scroll up a few posts, bro.

Gort
11-02-2011, 06:38 PM
wow. Chefs fans and Sparklers fans on a Broncos site arguing about which of their teams sucks the least.

the Broncos envy is strong in this thread.

[CoMoChief]
11-02-2011, 07:59 PM
wow. Chefs fans and Sparklers fans on a Broncos site arguing about which of their teams sucks the least.

the Broncos envy is strong in this thread.

Totally wish Tebow was KC's QB.........lemme tellya Hilarious!

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 07:33 AM

You won the west last year beating low class competition. Your red colored glasses are blinding your homer ass to what has happened the past four games. It has been very very little Chiefs doing right and mostly the competition doing wrong.

6 ints by Kyle Boller and an out pro football QB for a year but heh it was all Chiefs...................**** you........wake up

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 07:43 AM
You hate the Chiefs and every win they ever get is "lucky" stfu LOL

Yes I do hate your red and white clowns because of clueless fans like you unwilling to accept the truth. Your team has improved very very little over the past month and the Raiders fed you 6 ints...guess you caused them all ? Yeah right just like you caused the fumble Monday.

You got just enough to maybe get another AFCwest title due to suckage in this division.

But don't worry I'll get the last laugh as your loser team self destructs just like they have ALWAYS DONE FOR 40 YEARS AND COUNTING....JUST LIKE LAST YEAR WHERE THEY GOT SPANKED HARD BY THE RAVENS...............IF YOU MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ANOTHER ASS BEATING IS COMING.

hOW CAN YOU HANDLE THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, DECADE AFTER DECADE EMBARASSMENT ? Just remember I'll get the last laugh when your clowns MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND EMBARASS THEMSELVES AGAIN.

I know deep down you understand and know exactly what I'm saying and wondering and worrying whether if we make the playoffs
we will implode again ? Right now you know the answer is yes.....you don't even come close to a playoff caliber team and you know it. STFU

Seriuously Chef fans how does it feel to know your franchise has been totally *** irrelevant *** your whole adult life ?

Gort
11-03-2011, 11:12 AM
;3355276']Totally wish Tebow was KC's QB.........lemme tellya Hilarious!

whether you like Tebow or not, it's clear you wish you were a Broncos fan instead of a Chefs fan. here's a reminder of the futility of the franchise you support.

Superbowl XLV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XLIV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XLIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XLII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XLI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XL - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXIX - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXVIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXVII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXVI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXIV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXXI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXX - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXIX - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXVIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXVII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXVI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXIV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XXI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XX - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XIX - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XVIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XVII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XVI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XIV - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl XI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl X - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl IX - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl VIII - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl VII- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl VI - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl V - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl IV - Chefs played in game, got lucky and won.
Superbowl III - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl II- Chefs not good enough to play in this game.
Superbowl I - Chefs played in game, got blown out.

the only AFC West team with a more pathetic history than the Chefs since the merger is the Sandy Eggo Sparklers.

Rohirrim
11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Scroll up a few posts, bro.

I've got to give it up for Phyllis. That fumbled snap was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. ;D

boltaneer
11-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I've got to give it up for Phyllis. That fumbled snap was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. ;D

As was Tebow's performance last week. :flower:

bronco militia
11-03-2011, 11:40 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ALEXANDER.jpg

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 11:48 AM
whether you like Tebow or not, it's clear you wish you were a Broncos fan instead of a Chefs fan. here's a reminder of the futility of the franchise you support.

Superbowl IV - Chefs played in game, got lucky and won.
Superbowl III - Chefs not good enough to play in this game.

the only AFC West team with a more pathetic history than the Chefs since the merger is the Sandy Eggo Sparklers.

LOL

KCStud
11-03-2011, 01:57 PM
LMFAO at the Bronco fans who think their franchise is elite. You didn't know what it was like to have a SB until 1998. Before that it was SB beatdown after SB beatdown after SB beatdown and let down after letdown for 38 years!

And since Elway left, you have been a ****ty franchise. Do not act like you are the Steelers, Packers or Cowboys.

You are the same as the Patriots. You get one franchise QB who gets all of your success. That doesn't make you an elite franchise.

No the Chiefs haven't been a successful franchise in the playoffs since Montana was our QB, but I'm pretty sure the brass that was composed of Carl Peterson is gone (and will soon be in control of the Dolphins) and a new brass that is actually doing something with the team has taken over.

Enjoy your overrated coach who lead his established prior team to the worst record in the NFL and your overrated GM who gets rid of your best players and allows Tebow to be drafted.

Xanders=Peterson 2.0

TheReverend
11-03-2011, 02:01 PM
LMFAO at the Bronco fans who think their franchise is elite. You didn't know what it was like to have a SB until 1998. Before that it was SB beatdown after SB beatdown after SB beatdown and let down after letdown for 38 years!

And since Elway left, you have been a ****ty franchise. Do not act like you are the Steelers, Packers or Cowboys.

You are the same as the Patriots. You get one franchise QB who gets all of your success. That doesn't make you an elite franchise.

Unless you're over 41, you've never even seen Kansas City in one...

KCStud
11-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Unless you're over 41, you've never even seen Kansas City in one...

I've seen the DVD of our SB. I hope you enjoy the one of yours as well because the way things are going you guys are going to need something to feel good about.

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
11-03-2011, 02:10 PM
I've seen the DVD of our SB. I hope you enjoy the one of yours as well because the way things are going you guys are going to need something to feel good about.

The Queefs have Matt Cassel as their QB. No Denver fan is worried about your team ending your embarrassing 42-year drought any time soon.

Gort
11-03-2011, 02:16 PM

No the Chiefs haven't been a successful franchise in the playoffs since Montana was our QB, but I'm pretty sure the brass that was composed of Carl Peterson is gone (and will soon be in control of the Dolphins) and a new brass that is actually doing something with the team has taken over.

Enjoy your overrated coach who lead his established prior team to the worst record in the NFL and your overrated GM who gets rid of your best players and allows Tebow to be drafted.

Xanders=Peterson 2.0

those 4 Broncos teams that lost in the SB still won an AFC championship.

that's more than you can say about any Chefs team you remember.

Garcia Bronco
11-03-2011, 02:18 PM

Superbowl IV - Chefs played in game, got lucky and won.whole team took PEDs
Superbowl III - Chefs not good enough to play in this game. -

Corrected yall post

11-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Broncos fans need to realize they are quickly approaching Chiefs levels of historical embarrassment.

I mean you could seriously go 10 years without a playoff appearance if this new regime continues to be the failure it has been so far.

Wow.

Rolandftw
11-03-2011, 03:10 PM

Xanders=Peterson 2.0

Going 6-2 in AFC Championships over a 45 year period time is pretty damn good. Obviously before 1998 didn't have success in the Super Bowl.

And most of the successful teams in the AFC had great success with only one great QB. The Steelers I think are the only exception (Bradshaw and Roeth, and I think it's fair to say that their calling card has been more on their great defense). Guess you could argue the Colts but they haven't always been an AFC team obviously. The Packers, 49ers and Cowboys in the NFC...

I agree that Denver's two or there years away from likely being a contending team.. and that's if we nail a lot of our picks. But that could probably apply for the division as a whole.

Most of the talent currently on KC was brought in by Peterson, not Pioli. Carl was an ***hole but he built a very dominant defense that would have been to at least one Super Bowl with a semi-competent QB (i.e. not Steve Bono). They were by FAR the best team in 1995 in the AFC, and the only team in the conference that might have given the 49ers a good game on a neutral field.

Rolandftw
11-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Broncos fans need to realize they are quickly approaching Chiefs levels of historical embarrassment.

I mean you could seriously go 10 years without a playoff appearance if this new regime continues to be the failure it has been so far.

Wow.

10 < 17

KCStud
11-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Going 6-2 in AFC Championships over a 45 year period time is pretty damn good. Obviously before 1998 didn't have success in the Super Bowl.

And most of the successful teams in the AFC had great success with only one great QB. The Steelers I think are the only exception (Bradshaw and Roeth, and I think it's fair to say that their calling card has been more on their great defense). Guess you could argue the Colts but they haven't always been an AFC team obviously. The Packers, 49ers and Cowboys in the NFC...

I agree that Denver's two or there years away from likely being a contending team.. and that's if we nail a lot of our picks. But that could probably apply for the division as a whole.

Most of the talent currently on KC was brought in by Peterson, not Pioli. Carl was an ***hole but he built a very dominant defense that would have been to at least one Super Bowl with a semi-competent QB (i.e. not Steve Bono). They were by FAR the best team in 1995 in the AFC, and the only team in the conference that might have given the 49ers a good game on a neutral field.

Doesn't matter if it's AFC or not.
49er's went from Montana to Young. Packers went from Favre to Rodgers.

And Carl Peterson didn't build jack sh*t. Marty and our outstanding coaching staff featuring HC's Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher, Herm Edwards (he is an elite DB coach) and Mike McCarthy was what made that team so successful. Marty proved that he was the one who was an elite talent evaluator.

Carl was exposed for the mediocre POS he was during the Gunther and DV era where he couldn't draft for sh*t. Carl personally overrided DV's authority and picked Larry Johnson. Enough said.

And of course most of the talent on KC's team is from Edwards, but it's also from the DV era too (Colquitt and DJ). Herm had 3 draft classes with time for them to develop. Pioli has only had 3 draft classes and his top pick is just now starting to play like the player he wanted him to be. It takes time. DJ, Bowe, Albert, Flowers, Carr, Hali and Charles weren't the pro bowl caliber players the first 2 years in the league (some of them more).

Pioli has done an outstanding job so far. 2011 draft might be the most productive in team history and Eric Berry is the best first rd pick we've made since Tong G himself.

If you're trying to say that Pioli can't draft as well as Carl than stop because you're wrong.

Gort
11-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Doesn't matter if it's AFC or not.
49er's went from Montana to Young. Packers went from Favre to Rodgers.

And Carl Peterson didn't build jack sh*t. Marty and our outstanding coaching staff featuring HC's Tony Dungy, Bill Cowher, Herm Edwards (he is an elite DB coach) and Mike McCarthy was what made that team so successful. Marty proved that he was the one who was an elite talent evaluator.

Carl was exposed for the mediocre POS he was during the Gunther and DV era where he couldn't draft for sh*t. Carl picked Larry Johnson. Enough said.

And of course most of the talent on KC's team is from Edwards, but it's also from the DV era too (Colquitt and DJ). Herm had 3 draft classes with time for them to develop. Pioli has only had 3 draft classes and his top pick is just now starting to play like the player he wanted him to be. It takes time. DJ, Bowe, Albert, Flowers, Carr, Hali and Charles weren't the pro bowl caliber players the first 2 years in the league (some of them more).

none of us care. the Chefs only matter to people who have couches on their front porches and old El Camino's up on cinder blocks in their driveways. your players are poo. they are poo now. they were poo in the past. they'll be poo in the future. your coaches are poo. fans of your team are poo. poo. poo. too much poo. :mullet2:

:chefstink:chefstink:chefstink:chefstink

KCStud
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
none of us care. the Chefs only matter to people who have couches on their front porches and old El Camino's up on cinder blocks in their driveways. your players are poo. they are poo now. they were poo in the past. they'll be poo in the future. your coaches are poo. fans of your team are poo. poo. poo. too much poo. :mullet2:

:chefstink:chefstink:chefstink:chefstink

http://blackchristiannews.com/news/images/tim-tebow-broncos-wear-1507.JPG

Pot. Meet kettle. LOL

enjolras
11-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Wow.

There isn't a Broncos fan alive that can say they graduated high school without seeing their team win a playoff game. It hasn't been pretty... but you have to be what 6 years old to make that claim as a Broncos fan?

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
11-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Queefs fans bragging when they have this abortion touching the ball on every snap!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ATTgf00G22s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rolandftw
11-03-2011, 04:44 PM
2011 draft might be the most productive in team history

You're really judging a draft after nine games? In the context of greatest ever? Do you realize how insane that sounds?

KC had a great coaching staff too during that stretch, but you have to give some credit to Peterson's early years too.

And I'm not claiming that Denver's the most successful franchise since the Super Bowl began. Obviously, there's a good five or six teams that have won championships with multiple QB's. But Denver's right after those teams. Steelers and Packers are the only two that are championship teams today though...

KCStud
11-03-2011, 05:45 PM
You're really judging a draft after nine games? In the context of greatest ever? Do you realize how insane that sounds?

KC had a great coaching staff too during that stretch, but you have to give some credit to Peterson's early years too.

And I'm not claiming that Denver's the most successful franchise since the Super Bowl began. Obviously, there's a good five or six teams that have won championships with multiple QB's. But Denver's right after those teams. Steelers and Packers are the only two that are championship teams today though...

Sorry meant 2010 not 2011.

Peterson deserves little credit. We've seen what he can do and it's not pretty. Denver has had a good history, but it's all based off of Elway. Good franchises like SF, DAL, GB, PIT and NYG have had better franchises because they've proven that they don't need one QB to define them.

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 05:45 PM
KCDUD,

I never said we were elite in fact I stated we got nothing this year.
The problem I have is fans like you on an opponent's
board thumping your chest when you got a gift and are unwilling to admit to the obvious. You got next to nothing and have been playing weak ass opponents and have been getting gifts.......When was the last time you heard of six ints by one team ?

How about the last time you heard of a fumble when the team was about to kick the winning FG ? Yeah right.................

KCStud
11-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Queefs fans bragging when they have this abortion touching the ball on every snap!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ATTgf00G22s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cassel>TeblowHilarious!

KCStud
11-03-2011, 05:50 PM
KCDUD,

board thumping your chest when you got a gift and are unwilling to admit to the obvious. You got next to nothing and have been playing weak ass opponents and have been getting gifts.......When was the last time you heard of six ints by one team ?

How about the last time you heard of a fumble when the team was about to kick the winning FG ? Yeah right.................

Thumping my chest. Ha not quite. KC isn't a great team, but they're not a bad team either. Put Charles, Berry and Moeaki on the field and we're a definite playoff team IMO.

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 05:50 PM

Wow.

You should play the market they like to guess on what might happen.

WE HAVE A LONG ROAD BEFORE WE GET TO EPIC EMBARASSING cHIEFS LOSING WAYS...............

WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IS DEBATABLE. The fact that your franchise has sucked for decades is not debatable.............

Gort
11-03-2011, 05:52 PM

Peterson deserves little credit. We've seen what he can do and it's not pretty. Denver has had a good history, but it's all based off of Elway. Good franchises like SF, DAL, GB, PIT and NYG have had better franchises because they've proven that they don't need one QB to define them.

since the merger,

Craig Morton took Denver to an AFCC Game.
John Elway took Denver to 6 AFCC Games.
Jake Plummer took Denver to an AFCC Game.

since the merger,

the Chefs only trip to an AFCC Game was with a QB who made his name (and career) elsewhere and that guy's name was Joe Montana. nobody outside of KC even remembers that he played for the Chefs.

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Thumping my chest. Ha not quite. KC isn't a great team, but they're not a bad team either. Put Charles, Berry and Moeaki on the field and we're a definite playoff team IMO.

Your opinion means nothing. Charles racked up all those yards against inferior competition last year and I stated multiple times
he wouldn't hold up. He is a scat back and will be out of football just like Larry ? You remember him ?

KCStud
11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
since the merger,

Craig Morton took Denver to an AFCC Game.
John Elway took Denver to 6 AFCC Games.
Jake Plummer took Denver to an AFCC Game.

since the merger,

the Chefs only trip to an AFCC Game was with a QB who made his name (and career) elsewhere and that guy's name was Joe Montana. nobody outside of KC even remembers that he played for the Chefs.

You did not just say Jake Plummer? Hilarious!
What an embarassment. Elway is your franchise. Might as well be called the Denver Elways

KCStud
11-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Your opinion means nothing. Charles racked up all those yards against inferior competition last year and I stated multiple times
he wouldn't hold up. He is a scat back and will be out of football just like Larry ? You remember him ?

Wow your knowledge of football is terrible. Charles has made plays against good defenses multiple times. A slide on turf isn't going to ruin his career.

Larry Johnson ran a billion carries in one season and that ruined his career. He also played behind one of the best OL's in NFL history which made him look good.

Charles hasn't had an elite line and he still got 6.3 YPC last year.

Bronx33
11-03-2011, 06:12 PM
What an embarassment. Elway is your franchise. Might as well be called the Denver Elways

Deflect much?

maven
11-03-2011, 06:15 PM

Pretty sad huh.

Hilarious!

Hope they give him an extension and make him a Chief for life.

KCStud
11-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Deflect much?

Please tell me what he did to win you that game? 1 TD, 197 yards and a 78 QB rating? What did he do the next game at home?

And you guys are calling him a good QB?Hilarious!

KCStud
11-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Pretty sad huh.

Hilarious!

Hope they give him an extension and make him a Chief for life.

He's not great but I'd take him over Teblow any day of the week.:flower:

KCStud
11-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Fact of the matter is, Cassel has had great QB instructors to make him look better than he really is. McDaniels, Weis and now Zorn.

He's an average QB.

Gort
11-03-2011, 06:51 PM

like Jake or hate Jake (i called him Jake the Mistake, so my feelings about the guy are pretty obvious), i'm simply showing you that your statement is false. you claimed that outside of Elway, the Broncos have no history of success. i just showed you that 3 different QBs took the Broncos to the AFCC Game. 2 of those advanced to the superbowl.

any Chefs QBs ever do that?

didn't think so.

KCStud
11-03-2011, 07:03 PM
like Jake or hate Jake (i called him Jake the Mistake, so my feelings about the guy are pretty obvious), i'm simply showing you that your statement is false. you claimed that outside of Elway, the Broncos have no history of success. i just showed you that 3 different QBs took the Broncos to the AFCC Game. 2 of those advanced to the superbowl.

any Chefs QBs ever do that?

didn't think so.

You call 1 playoff game success? Especially after he blew it after the next game. I'm talking about good QB's. I throw out Montana to Young, Favre to Rodgers and you give me Elway to Plummer? GTFO!

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Wow your knowledge of football is terrible. Charles has made plays against good defenses multiple times. A slide on turf isn't going to ruin his career.

Larry Johnson ran a billion carries in one season and that ruined his career. He also played behind one of the best OL's in NFL history which made him look good.

Charles hasn't had an elite line and he still got 6.3 YPC last year.

Try again. Live there. See every Chef game. How did he do against the Ravens when it mattered most. The best are supposed to rise to the occasion and play great in big games.

I'll tell ya......he broke off one big ganer and rest of the game did nothing. He made his name against chit defenses.........

Jetmeck
11-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Yes I do hate your red and white clowns because of clueless fans like you unwilling to accept the truth. Your team has improved very very little over the past month and the Raiders fed you 6 ints...guess you caused them all ? Yeah right just like you caused the fumble Monday.

You got just enough to maybe get another AFCwest title due to suckage in this division.

But don't worry I'll get the last laugh as your loser team self destructs just like they have ALWAYS DONE FOR 40 YEARS AND COUNTING....JUST LIKE LAST YEAR WHERE THEY GOT SPANKED HARD BY THE RAVENS...............IF YOU MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ANOTHER ASS BEATING IS COMING.

hOW CAN YOU HANDLE THE YEAR AFTER YEAR, DECADE AFTER DECADE EMBARASSMENT ? Just remember I'll get the last laugh when your clowns MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND EMBARASS THEMSELVES AGAIN.

I know deep down you understand and know exactly what I'm saying and wondering and worrying whether if we make the playoffs
we will implode again ? Right now you know the answer is yes.....you don't even come close to a playoff caliber team and you know it. STFU

Seriuously Chef fans how does it feel to know your franchise has been totally *** irrelevant *** your whole adult life ?

Answer the question in red since you only see things your way....?

KCStud
11-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Try again. Live there. See every Chef game. How did he do against the Ravens when it mattered most. The best are supposed to rise to the occasion and play great in big games.

I'll tell ya......he broke off one big ganer and rest of the game did nothing. He made his name against chit defenses.........

Charles only had 9 carries because we were forced to throw the ball after being down...but having 9.1 YPC and a breaking 41 yard TD is not considered good by "your standards".

You calling Charles a joke is hilarious. Hilarious!
Go rant about Chris Johnson. Now that's a regressing RB.

Rolandftw
11-03-2011, 08:58 PM

Ok. So, you're judging a draft class after only 24 games? Do you realize how crazy that is?

All that aside, other then Berry being likely great (although not according to Pioli supposedly), Asamoah being above average, TM being an above average injury prone TE since college.. can't see why you would rate the 2009 Chiefs draft the best of all time. I don't think it even makes their top ten.

Granted it's early, and most people don't judge a class until at least two-three years anyways.

KCStud
11-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Ok. So, you're judging a draft class after only 24 games? Do you realize how crazy that is?

All that aside, other then Berry being likely great (although not according to Pioli supposedly), Asamoah being above average, TM being an above average injury prone TE since college.. can't see why you would rate the 2009 Chiefs draft the best of all time. I don't think it even makes their top ten.

Granted it's early, and most people don't judge a class until at least two-three years anyways.

You're throwing out Kendrick Lewis who already has 6 INT's in 24 games. I'm impressed because he's played great this year without Berry to back him up.

2008 had a lot of missed picks. Brad Cottam, DaJaun Morgan, Will Franklin, Brian Johnston, Kevin Robinson, Mike Merritt. All those guys didn't even play. At least McCluster and Arenas are making some plays out there.

Jetmeck
11-06-2011, 01:06 PM
KCDUD,

Miami bending KC over at Arrowhead..............pretty much proves the above point...............you KC idiot fans.......... you:thumbs: got nothing and I knew it....:thumbs:

Jetmeck
11-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Charles only had 9 carries because we were forced to throw the ball after being down...but having 9.1 YPC and a breaking 41 yard TD is not considered good by "your standards".

You calling Charles a joke is hilarious. Hilarious!
Go rant about Chris Johnson. Now that's a regressing RB.

Your Charles is exactly like CJ. a SCatBACK,,,,,,,,,,,,, your better off with Battle..............speaking of jokes ? How's that Miami ass beating feel ? Smartass...............