PDA

View Full Version : QB Development

mkporter
10-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Let's say, for the sake of argument, that EFX decides that Tebow is not the answer going forward, and we spend a top ten (or five) pick on the next challenger to Elway's throne. Does anyone here believe we have a coaching staff with the ability to properly develop a quarterback? Orton regressed this year, Tebow appears to have regressed as well. For all his many faults, McD at least had some competence in developing a QB. Same thing when we had Shanny. You knew that he would get the most out of whatever talent he had at QB.

I really think that we need to bring someone in who has some expertise in this area. Maybe even to replace McCoy. I don't hate McCoy, but he is just a guy IMO. Maybe like a Jim Fassel type. Thoughts?

Br0nc0Buster
10-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Maybe replace McCoy?, Dennis Allen could call a better offense than that clown

I have zero confidence in our current staff to develop a qb, they would need to bring in someone with past offensive success

also we need to hire a qb coach

Because of Elway being a former qb, I think he will address that side of the ball seriously, and I think he will do what it takes to bring some competent coaches on that side of the ball

I hope anyways