PDA

View Full Version : Did Tebow get sabotaged by Fox?

Pages : [1] 2

Arkie
10-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Fox didn't put Tebow in position to win

The whole thing made Fox look like a coach who had had enough of Tebow, and of Tebowmania. Fox isn’t buying into this guy, and never has.

He was all but pressured into playing Tebow at all. The cult following had been frenzied enough, but after Tebow’s heroic comeback a week ago, well, that put everything over the top. Fans were dropping to a knee at the airport, the grocery store, the mall to honor a QB, and an entire belief system. Fox had to give in.

But a boss’ job is to put his workers in position to succeed. Fox seemed more interested in putting an end to the craziness. The Broncos coaches want out from underneath the Tebow burden.

The word “sabotage’’ keeps coming to mind. At the very least, Fox was handing Tebow the rope to hang himself with. When the game was already decided, the bigger the blowout, the stronger the message.

“He started out pretty efficiently, went down and scored a would-be touchdown that was denied (when officials ruled the play out of bounds), had a field goal, and then basically went into hibernation for about nine series,’’ Fox said. “The game was out of hand.’’

Who went into hibernation?

So when Fox says that Tebow started well, but went into hibernation, that was interesting. The Broncos started in a spread offense with Tebow in the shotgun. It’s the perfect way to let Tebow be Tebow. He should be in the shotgun on almost every play.

He took the Broncos down so easily on that drive. And then. . .they stopped using the spread offense.

Fox put Tebow in a much more traditional and un-Tebow-like offense the rest of the half. That’s when Tebow seemed to go into hibernation.

Throughout the game, there were just some strange calls that didn’t put Tebow where it would be best for Tebow to be. A big third-and-2, and instead of letting him run up the middle himself, he threw a strange pass downfield, and then another pass on fourth down.

With six minutes left in the game, and the Broncos down 45-10, Fox started using his timeouts.

Why not just let Tebow’s misery end?

“Well,’’ Fox said, “last week it was 15.’’

Who knows what that meant. It was his full answer. Last week, Tebow was horrible the whole game, and then worked miracles with two touchdowns in the final couple minutes. It might have been the worst thing that could have happened to Fox.

To be clear, I’m not saying that Tebow would have won the game if Fox had been on his side. He might have been just as awful. It’s just that the point of a coach should be to try to help along his young quarterback not send a message to his followers that their hero isn’t ready yet, and might never be.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tim-Tebow-John-Fox-sabotage-Denver-Broncos-in-loss-to-Detroit-Lions-103011

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 03:15 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/+_525954bca6b01bb625190b47e2a577f5.jpg

MacGruder
10-31-2011, 03:15 PM
I can't tell if he is inept and knows he doesn't know how to adapt to Tebow or if he just thinks Tebow sucks...

Atwater His Ass
10-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Sabataoged is a strong word, but the run run pass offense doesn't help Tebow either.

edog24
10-31-2011, 03:18 PM
I don't buy much into the conspiracy stuff. Sabotoged by incompetence? Sure.

Kaylore
10-31-2011, 03:19 PM
ROFL! Yeah that's the problem. It's everyone's fault but Tebow, right?

Everyone posting above me is completely delusional (except maybe Rohirrim but I can't see the picture he posted...)

Br0nc0Buster
yeah I dont buy the whole Fox is going to bite off his nose to spite his face conspiracies

its like the same people who said Tebow was never given a chance to compete for the starting role

This isnt Fox's offense, I think he is trying to help out Tebow by changing it up a bit

the only problem is the person in charge of that offense, McCoy, is actually retarded and doesnt know how to come up with an NFL caliber offense

Pony Boy
I can't tell if he is inept and knows he doesn't know how to adapt to Tebow or if he just thinks Tebow sucks...

All of the above

Kaylore
10-31-2011, 03:20 PM
All of the above

I'm sorry, we were looking for

D.) Tebow is a bad pro QB and no amount of coaching is going to change that.

TheDave
10-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Some people just need a good conspiracy...

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm guessing that nano thermite is involved.

Atwater His Ass
10-31-2011, 03:24 PM

Everyone posting above me is completely delusional (except maybe Rohirrim but I can't see the picture he posted...)

Tebow had a horrible game and rightly deserves all the criticism he's getting, but do you think Fox put him in the best position to be successful?

I don't know how anyone can look at the playcalling and "gameplan" Fox has rolled out in the last 2 weeks and call it acceptable.

Tebow has miles of work to do, that's for sure. But I think Fox (and the rest of the staff) could be doing a lot more to help him.

TheDave
10-31-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm guessing that nano thermite is involved.

Red Mercury based MiniNukes?

Pony Boy
10-31-2011, 03:26 PM

You bring in a new GM and he hires a coach that's was 2-14 in 2010 and add a rookie QB that he didn't draft and season lightly with Moreno and you have a perfect recipe for disaster.

gunns
10-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Griese
Plummer
Now Tebow

Let the excuses flow, but in the end Kaylore has it right.

WolfpackGuy
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Is anyone gonna cover Titus Young?

That might've been the worst blown pass coverage...ever...

enjolras
10-31-2011, 03:33 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Tebow had every opportunity to shine yesterday and he simply failed to do it.

Hopefully that changes, but based on the 120 minutes we've seen from him as a starter, it doesn't look very good.

baja
10-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Lynch in the booth said over and over again the coaches have to help out the young QB and they are not. Lynch does know a thing or two about the game. He was dumbfounded with the play calling. No screens to speak of not short routs until the end of the game which Tebow did fine with. Noa adjustments with the line blocking with Detroit bring the house and Franklin getting owned every play. Bad coaching at best.

I would love to know what Elway thought about the game.

Rigs11
10-31-2011, 03:53 PM
aww come on. orton was castigated daily for dink and dunk passing. Now people are calling for tebow to dink and dunk?good gawd

DomCasual
10-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Man, it's depressing being a Broncos fan these days.

Remember when we were competitive, at worst; on top of the world, at best?

That was awesome.

Steve Prefontaine
10-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Man, it's depressing being a Broncos fan these days.

Remember when we were competitive, at worst; on top of the world, at best?

That was awesome.

Don't worry, things will get better when we fire Shanahan.

Brewer
10-31-2011, 04:03 PM
I can't tell if Tebow is inept and knows he doesn't know how to adapt to the NFL or if Tebow just sucks...

Well said.

Jason in LA
10-31-2011, 04:07 PM
It would be hard to believe that any coach would sabotage his QB and his team. Does Fox want another horrible season on his resume? I'd say no. I don't buy the suck for Luck theory either. Any coach that is tanking games on purpose won't be around to coach Luck.

As for Tebow, if he could perform basic tasks that a QB has to do, then he wouldn't look so bad. Okay, so the game plan isn't perfectly tailored to him, so that means he's going to suck that bad? What ever the play is, make the right read and complete a damn pass. Enough with this change the entire offense to suit Tebow.

yerner
10-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Tebow cannot throw the ball on time with professional accuracy. Plus, he is not yet ready to read pro defenses. Blame every coach Tebow has had since he began playing football other than John Fox.

ghwk
10-31-2011, 04:09 PM
I hear JaFatty is available. He owned us pretty good last time we saw him.

Que
10-31-2011, 04:10 PM
No.

Jason in LA
10-31-2011, 04:22 PM
How does Tebow go through a lifetime of football without learning the basics? At this point is he just incapable of learning the proper mechanics of playing quarterback? I thought he had all these special coaches. And that's what they produce? Damn, I wouldn't send my kid to any of those coaches. They better not list Tebow as one of their clients, because they won't be getting any business.

Bronx33
10-31-2011, 04:36 PM

Then gaff should be the captain imo.

KevinJames
10-31-2011, 04:47 PM
No sabotaging here if you can't play you can't play and we are learning that Tebow's future in the NFL may not be the QB position.

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 04:52 PM
How does Tebow go through a lifetime of football without learning the basics? At this point is he just incapable of learning the proper mechanics of playing quarterback? I thought he had all these special coaches. And that's what they produce? Damn, I wouldn't send my kid to any of those coaches. They better not list Tebow as one of their clients, because they won't be getting any business.

Uhh We should hire Urban Meyers.

Houshyamama
10-31-2011, 04:53 PM
I'll take Players Playing Out Of Position for 500, Alex.

Archer81
10-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Sabotage requires conscious knowledge of the actions perpetrated against another.

So no. At this point I dont think I care anymore. Just find players who win for ****'s sake. If its Tebow, great. If not get someone who can.

:Broncos:

OrangeCrush2724
10-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Yeah fox wants Tebow to fail. Which would mean the Broncos loose. Ofcourse that will also mean that will put Fox's job in jeopardy. It all makes sense now.

Maximus
10-31-2011, 05:06 PM

Ding... Ding... Ding!!! We have a winner!!!! Stop stealing my lines. He's been allowed to get by on being the best athlete.

Archer81
10-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Ding... Ding... Ding!!! We have a winner!!!! Stop stealing my lines. He's been allowed to get by on being the best athlete.

Which is true for 95% of college players.

Bronx33
10-31-2011, 05:10 PM
Sabotaged? no but a completely inept coach having no idea how to tailor a scheme for a young QB comes to mind now remember people we are going on two games where the same plan was implemented.

I am really curious what fox and company does as far as play calling in this next game to even remotely try to rectify this situation the stats say the faiders can be passed on and the faider will without a doubt try and force tebow to beat em via the passing game.

Bronx33
10-31-2011, 05:12 PM
Which is true for 95% of college players.

easy now maxi thinks hes on to something here.

~Crash~
10-31-2011, 06:32 PM
wow this is such a suck ass thread. boya

NUB
10-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Neither Fox or McCoy are smart enough to sabotage anything. They are both just mediocre to bad at running NFL offenses.

Arkie
10-31-2011, 07:14 PM
If Fox never thought Tebow was the answer, then he's totally relieved today.

CEH
10-31-2011, 07:18 PM
No but he just took out a billboard saying "told you so"

TailgateNut
10-31-2011, 07:22 PM
No but he just took out a billboard saying "told you so"

I'll chip in for the cost!;D

elsid13
10-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Looked to me that they went out of their way to run a very simple game plan for him, and he still failed to be get it going. I do think that he threw the ball better yesterday, especial on the first drive.

Jetmeck

IDIOT

Jetmeck
Look to me that they went out of their way to run a very gameplan for him, and he still failed to be get it going. I do think that he threw the ball better yesterday, especial on the first drive.

yOU WANT TO EXP[LAIN HOW the changed the gameplan for him ?

barryr
10-31-2011, 07:33 PM
Other than so many QB draws, I really don't see much of a change of a game plan for Tebow that is any different than what they were doing with Orton. Orton also was caught holding onto the ball waiting for receivers to run long patterns to get open and typically getting sacked or hit as he threw, especially on 3rd downs. You have to have an outlet, a receiver short who the QB can hit if the blitz comes, but where the Broncos have one, hard to say. Anyone spot Royal anywhere? The guy is a waste of a roster spot.

DenverBroncosJM
10-31-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't know what to think but I do think the play calling sucks.

But can't Tebow just audible out of the called play?

I want tebow to succed with Denver so before anyone gets a pitchfork and a torch remember that!

Broncoman13
10-31-2011, 07:51 PM
On the first drive we did a good job of running a bunch of different sets. Spread, Power I, a Wishbone type look... It was successful. It was also the only drive of the game in which they did so... But its kind of hard to run a bunch of different sets when you're going three and out constantly.

Ask yourself this question though. Do you trust this staff to develop a Luck, Barkley, Jones, RGIII, Foles, etc.? I do not, and I am not so sure that they aren't hurting Tebow's development. Either way, I think we need some major changes on offense next year. The next question, is Fox flexible enough to allow for a style change on offense? I would think a coordinator with experience in a Shanahan/Kubiak style offense would fit Fox' style and take advantage of guys like Thomas x2, Royal, Decker, and Fells as well. The Zone runs have been our best offensive attack this year.

KO5K
10-31-2011, 07:53 PM
ESPN's Mark Schlereth on 104.3 The Fan Denver: "Absolutely. <s>@</s>johnelway (http://twitter.com/#%21/johnelway) and Denver Broncos want <s>@</s>timtebow (http://twitter.com/#%21/timtebow) to fail."

barryr
10-31-2011, 08:10 PM
ESPN's Mark Schlereth on 104.3 The Fan Denver: "Absolutely. <s>@</s>johnelway (http://twitter.com/#%21/johnelway) and Denver Broncos want <s>@</s>timtebow (http://twitter.com/#%21/timtebow) to fail."

Then I just don't understand why they even have him on the roster? These guys want to win games or prove points while losing? Pretty idiotic if any semblance of truth.

TailgateNut
10-31-2011, 08:42 PM
IDIOT

You could also say that about him. An IDIOT who can't be coached anything but backyard football. His pea brain can't handle the knowledge required to run anything more complicated than "go out there and have fun".

Jekyll15Hyde
10-31-2011, 08:43 PM

Well if he did just think he sucked, now the conjecture portion of it is removed

Jetmeck
10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
You could also say that about him. An IDIOT who can't be coached anything but backyard football. His pea brain can't handle the knowledge required to run anything more complicated than "go out there and have fun".

You don't know this...................NOBODY here is saying Tebow did not play very badly but those of you insisting it was all on him...all the sacks, lack of short passes and very very bad playcalling was all his fault.

THAT IS rIDICULOUSLY ABSURD.................

AZorange1
10-31-2011, 09:12 PM
You bring in a new GM and he hires a coach that's was 2-14 in 2010 and add a rookie QB that he didn't draft and season lightly with Moreno and you have a perfect recipe for disaster.

I knew there was a cooking thread someplace!! Oh wait, there it is, Chargers vs Chefs, sorry.:welcome:

broncocalijohn
10-31-2011, 09:15 PM

Well, MacGruder did respond within the first 10 posts. If anyone thinks Fox is going to throw games on purpose, you are a dumb****. He is a coach that just came off of a 2-14 season. He needs to win to show he is still a NFL coach. Only way he throws the game is the Front Office made him give bad plays and then told Tebow himself to suck like no other. If that is the case, Tebow was perfect in his role.

Hulamau
10-31-2011, 09:51 PM

Bingo! Tim's a swell guy and a great one for Mom and apple pie and all, but unless and until he gets a clue on how to read an NFL defense and deliver a ball with some reasonable degree of consistent accuracy and timing, we are doomed as a franchise as long as he's the QB. Luckily that wont last too long in any event.

Sure, he can make some moxie plays and even an occasional rare thrilling comeback in garbage time when other lousy teams have gone to sleep in prevent defense, but today just underscored how deeply the La-La-Land fantasy crowd has gone over the bend for this guy!

Its way out of control and even Tim is now becoming a mocked caricature of his own image. Its sad to see really, but I mostly put it on Tim Tebow for NOT putting in the work to really learn how to read defenses better than he has and really dedicating himself to becoming a better passer. Of maybe that is just too big a job to pull off at this level?

And I'm getting real sick of hearing all the apologist blaming every one under the sun BUT Tebow .. as if he is the innocent victim of some persecution complex or Fox conspiracy to undermine his shining faith and character!?!

He and his family have milked his 'legend' for every drop it is worth and for the most part have played a pretty clever deck of cards so far .. save for the ill-timed and poor taste shown on his prematurely released autobiography at 24 years old. .. Or maybe they knew the writing on the wall better than all of us and wanted to cash in big before the curtain rose on the wizard of oz??

And I put it on Tebow too for NOT working more diligently and SMARTER on passing, passing, passing instead of promoting that book all over the country this off season.

Its on him too for not hiring a real QB coach during the lockout and just figuring he could toss the ball around with a few of the guys and pump a lot of iron to keep his Linebacker body pumped up to the max.

Its not his fault that the lockout happened at a poor time for him, yet that should have been a major clue to work even harder with a real coach who could help him better master reading NFL defenses and throwing a consistent pass.

But maybe the reality is Timmy is going to have to learn a new position in order to apply his undeniable talents as a football player and his great leadership and motivation at the NFL level?

I really like the kid and wish him the best and have been hoping he could do it, but that god awful windup is NOT THAT HARD to change if he really and truly thought he had too to survive in this league.

He should have been throwing thousands of passes in the off-season with a real critic and coach driving him hard nearly every day, instead of jetting all over the country to one talk show after another on his 'Tim Tebow is so Humble and Cool' promotional tour.

Something that would have be far more fitting and appropriate AFTER he proves something at this level.

It seems that Tim really thinks he can will his way to wins playing his style of football.

Maybe a real 'miracle' will happen and he gets it mostly together in time to save his ass from being run out of the league as the biggest bust (based on the degree of Hype) in NFL history.. I really hope so.

But what I fear is that it is far more likely that he may just be able to help us win a couple more games from some combination of good luck and his strong drive to win against one or two more of the weaker teams, thus insuring us no chance to get the real quarterback we really need to start a proper resurrection ... at least not without selling the farm to get him!!

We may rue the day of the Miami Miracle if is prevents us by one game from getting Luck? In any event he either has to prove he can play and improve enough to go with Tim all the way by years end, or lose out from here on at this point to best help our team in getting a possible franchise QB of which their might be two or three in this years draft.

I don't want him stumbling to another two or three wins and make it just enough to put us out of the direct shot for, if not luck then then next best QB available in April.

Will be an interesting and likely painful process the next two months (or less) finding out what its going to be...

I'm glad I was flying during the live broadcast yesterday, after watching the debacle on rerun mercifully knowing first the downer outcome. Was much easier on the ticker at least. If Tim can prove me and the increasing millions in the football world wrong then Hallelujah for real, but I'm afraid he just inst going to make it at this level as the solid consistent QB we all hoped he could become. At least not without a few more years of riding the pine and really learning... A fate which his own Hype machine that has careened so far out of control has almost certainly insured he will not get.

And it really is a pisser that Merrill 'Smart Ass' Hoge might well turn out to be right on this one ... that just adds insult to injury.

Hulamau
10-31-2011, 10:07 PM
Of course it wasn't all on Tim what happened yesterday ,, but he screwed the pooch in the same consistent ways and with the same inconsistencies he absolutely needs to better master to have a chance at this level.

Its conceivable in two years of solid off season training and riding the pine with a good QB coach guiding him in a Timmy-friendly system that he could become decent.

Problem is, his larger than life hype wagon driven largely by his legion of rabid fan boys and girls has made that kind of quiet behind the scene cultivation he so sorely needs next to impossible to happen either here in Denver or any where else in all likelihood.

The best outcome is if Elway has a real heart to heart after a few more games like yesterday and convinces him to follow his dream as Bronco H-Back or Tight end.. I'd like to keep his many assets on the team and lose the painful days like yesterday.

Agamemnon
10-31-2011, 10:34 PM

Wow. If Schlereth thinks it, then maybe I'm not so crazy for suspecting it as well. The way they seem to actually avoid doing simple things like helping a struggling RT with a TE to protect his blindside, or using screen passes, just seems too stupid for any NFL coach to be honest. Even if McCoy is a terrible OC (and I think he is), there's no way he doesn't know the basics of how to counter heavy pressure on a quarterback.

And then there's the whole trading Lloyd for a ham sandwich thing...

lonestar
10-31-2011, 11:18 PM

Shirley (pun intended) your kidding.

No amount of coaching will make him better.

Now that is just full of Male Bovine Excretment.

Now that might be true if your meaning they will never be able FO coach him up to be a HOF QB. But a pro QB?

Popps
10-31-2011, 11:24 PM

This place really is nothing short of amazing.

McDman
10-31-2011, 11:40 PM
So apparently Tebow can only play in one type of system and can't adapt to a bpro style offense? Sounds like a winner!

McDman
10-31-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow. If Schlereth thinks it, then maybe I'm not so crazy for suspecting it as well. The way they seem to actually avoid doing simple things like helping a struggling RT with a TE to protect his blindside, or using screen passes, just seems too stupid for any NFL coach to be honest. Even if McCoy is a terrible OC (and I think he is), there's no way he doesn't know the basics of how to counter heavy pressure on a quarterback.

And then there's the whole trading Lloyd for a ham sandwich thing...

Last time I quoted Schlereth on the Tebow not working out in the offseason with a qb coach you said it wasn't a legit source. Make up your mind.

eddie mac
10-31-2011, 11:52 PM
Right now I wouldn't put Tim even in the same sentence as Jake Plummer and Brian Griese because they showed far more than he has to date. Tim as he stands or falls down is right up there with the deadly duo of Shawn Moore and Tommy Maddox for me.

clonewolf
11-01-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't buy much into the conspiracy stuff. Sabotoged by incompetence? Sure.

Let me make two things clear: 1. I am not a Broncos fan, I am an Eagles fan 2. I am not necessarily a Tebow fan, I'm a "whoever is QBing for the Eagles" fan. So that being said...

Yes Tim Tebow...when he wins one, Gregg Easterbrook of ESPN writes that he doesn't "do it alone" yet when he loses one, its "all Tebow's fault". Tebow couldn't buy a break from some of these pseudo-sportswriter hacks if he were a solar panel company donating to the Obama campaign! So for fun I've compiled a list of some well known QBs and the stats of their 2nd career starts...yet none of them had to undergo the abuse this kid is taking in Denver (not necessarily FROM Denver - but while he's IN Denver):

Peyton Manning 21 of 37 188yds 1TD 3 INT 2 sacks and 1 Fumble LOST - lost game to New England
Tom Brady 12 of 24 86 yds 0 TD 0 INT 4 sacks 2 fumbles LOST - lost game to Miami
Brett Favre 22 of 39 289 yds 2TD 0 INT 5 SACKS 4 FUMBLES LOST - won vs CIN
Dan Marino 12 of 22 150 yds 1 TD 1 INT 1 Sack - Lost vs New Orleans
John Elway 18 of 33 193 yds 1 TD 2 INT 3 Sacks - Lost to my Eagles (we only won 5 games that yr)
Joe Montana 21 of 37 252 yds 2 TD 2 INT and 2 Sakcs - Lost to LA was benched for the next game

Only one of these hall of famer/future hall of famer quarterbacks did anything of significance this early in their careers and that was Favre but that performance was sandwiched by a couple of stinkers...so don't get too happy about him.

Yet despite this widely known fact only one quarterback is being attacked like he was the biggest loser of all time EVEN BEFORE HE STEPPED ON THE FIELD...and that is Tim Tebow. A person bold enough to declare that he is a conservative Christian - two things HATED by the media and Michael Silver, the San Francisco liberal sportswriter of Yahoo in particular. Religious bigotry has no place in sports at ALL...however, I'm quite aware that religious bigotry (particularly against conservative Christians) has found a major place in the media so I'm not really surprised. A player deserves the same treatment during the learning curve that every other player gets. Many of whom turned out to be great QBs.

lonestar
11-01-2011, 04:49 AM
Looked to me that they went out of their way to run a very simple game plan for him, and he still failed to be get it going. I do think that he threw the ball better yesterday, especial on the first drive.

Yep loved the way they called all if those deep passing routes that take time to develop. nd running Moreno those both were brilliant.

Or calling TEbow number time after time up the gut.

But then a few catches of dropped balls might have also helped the cause.

TEbow Was not über sharp on his passing. But NOT having fast hitting routes called might have has something to do with it.

One would think that Elway Would be remembering his first few years of a pretty inept running game with Dan Reves at the helm and do something to stop this type of play calling.

andre
11-01-2011, 04:58 AM
it;s not Tebow's fault

errand
11-01-2011, 05:51 AM

Because up until he got into the nfl he was always the biggest fish in the pond.... now he's finding out that 350 lb. DL men that can clean his clock can run faster than he can.... finding out that DB's are faster than the ones he played against in high school and college

oubronco
11-01-2011, 05:57 AM
I can't tell if he is inept and knows he doesn't know how to adapt to Tebow or if Tebow sucks...

The latter is probably right

lonestar
11-01-2011, 05:58 AM

Yep loved the way they called all if those deep passing routes that take time to develop. nd running Moreno those both were brilliant.

Or calling TEbow number time after time up the gut.

But then a few catches of dropped balls might have also helped the cause.

TEbow Was not über sharp on his passing. But NOT having fast hitting routes called might have has something to do with it.

One would think that Elway Would be remembering his first few years of a pretty inept running game with Dan Reves at the helm and do something to stop this type of play calling.

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:01 AM
Sabotaged by incompetence.

lonestar
11-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Because up until he got into the nfl he was always the biggest fish in the pond.... now he's finding out that 350 lb. DL men that can clean his clock can run faster than he can.... finding out that DB's are faster than the ones he played against in high school and college

Like he did not see any of the above in the SEC defences.

Right.

I'm guessing most of the guys he saw across the LOS as a gator are pretty much the same guys he sees so far.

lonestar
11-01-2011, 06:03 AM

Just when did you become a McCoy fan.

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Just when did you become a McCoy fan.

Learn

To

Read

You are a very simple person.

cutthemdown
11-01-2011, 06:14 AM
This site is sort of becoming a joke. Everything is some sort of conspiracy on the Mane nowdays. So Tebow is actually good but Fox is working against him so he won't succeed. What a joke that notion is. If anything the offense was tailored for Tebow. Tons of shotgun with no RB in backfield. That is tailormade for a running qb.

errand
11-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Like he did not see any of the above in the SEC defences.

Right.

I'm guessing most of the guys he saw across the LOS as a gator are pretty much the same guys he sees so far.

Then you explain his lack of success against basically the same people we played when he was in college.... because I don't believe a college educated man to be stupid.... and I don't think you can keep your job in the nfl as long as john fox and mike mccoy have by being stupid either.

So you tell me whyTebow is so unsuccessful when playing against the same guys he faced in college?

Kaylore
11-01-2011, 06:23 AM
You don't know this...................NOBODY here is saying Tebow did not play very badly but those of you insisting it was all on him...all the sacks, lack of short passes and very very bad playcalling was all his fault.

THAT IS rIDICULOUSLY ABSURD.................

No it isn't. They rushed for 200 yards. The play calling got receivers open and Tebow couldn't see them and when he did he missed, usually high and away. The "sacks" are more Tebow's fault than the line. Don't get me wrong, it is a work in progress. Orton got sacked less than Tebow did, though.

Tebow really is that bad.

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:23 AM
This site is sort of becoming a joke. Everything is some sort of conspiracy on the Mane nowdays. So Tebow is actually good but Fox is working against him so he won't succeed. What a joke that notion is. If anything the offense was tailored for Tebow. Tons of shotgun with no RB in backfield. That is tailormade for a running qb.

It isn't on purpose because Fox wants to be a head coach after this season. That said, even former players are now pointing out that they aren't putting Tebow in the best position to succeed. These aren't dumb players either. They are guys like Lynch and Schlereth. The play calling has been horrible. They gave away his best targets. This front office is just as bad as McDaniels was.

That said, I don't see anyone claiming Tebow would be good, other than clowns like macgruder. People are just pointing out that he isn't getting a fair chance to be good.

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:28 AM
No it isn't. They rushed for 200 yards. The play calling got receivers open and Tebow couldn't see them and when he did he missed, usually high and away. The "sacks" are more Tebow's fault than the line. Don't get me wrong, it is a work in progress. Orton got sacked less than Tebow did, though.

That is a bunch of crap. Tebow hit multiple guys that dropped balls. He had some jump balls where the receivers didn't even try to jump. You put this on Tebow. You are a joke. They showed multiple replays when he didn't get balls off. Lynch was down on McCoy because we had two receivers running routes, both with double coverage. You claim they were wide open. They called almost no quick passes and wouldn't call screens even when they were sending everyone. You are saying the exact opposite of what Lynch was saying as he announced the game. Do you think Lynch doesn't know what a quick pass route looks like? Has he never seen an open receiver? Is this why your analysis doesn't match the HOFers?

You are clearly a hater with an agenda.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 06:31 AM
You can't be serious with this thread. This is another reason that Bronco fans are the laughing stock of the league. First it was "Elway doesn't want to play Tebow, because he doesn't want Tebow to be better than he was." Then Orton played very average (much better than Tebow) and you hear all of Mile High chanting "Tebow, Tebow" on TV. And now it Fox is trying to sabotage him? The laughing stock of the league you guys are.

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:37 AM
You can't be serious with this thread. This is another reason that Bronco fans are the laughing stock of the league. First it was "Elway doesn't want to play Tebow, because he doesn't want Tebow to be better than he was." Then Orton played very average (much better than Tebow) and you hear all of Mile High chanting "Tebow, Tebow" on TV. And now it Fox is trying to sabotage him? The laughing stock of the league you guys are.

I still don't understand bucs fan troll. Does your team/division have that few of fans on the internet? It would make sense. No one cares about those **** teams.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 06:43 AM
This thread is lulZ. And look how mad jizz is! Awww, jizz! Wipe your chin and blow your nose, little girl. Tim's failure doesnt reflect on you... Too much.

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:57 AM
This thread is lulZ. And look how mad jizz is! Awww, jizz! Wipe your chin and blow your nose, little girl. Tim's failure doesnt reflect on you... Too much.

No need to troll just because you support everything bad for this franchise. Tebow sucking wouldn't reflect on me at all. Don't worry little one, you will never be on my level. You will have to remain sad and angry forever.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 06:57 AM
I still don't understand bucs fan troll. Does your team/division have that few of fans on the internet? It would make sense. No one cares about those **** teams.

I watched the Monday nighter week one and heard all the kids in the stands chanting for Tebow and I had to come here and check it out for myself.

Turd_Ferguson
11-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Tebow is a great kid... Heck I would want him to marry my daughter thats how sincerely great I think this kid is... But after this season is over, I don't ever wanna see him in a Broncos uniform again... Well unless he is backing up a quarterback that can actually hit the side of a barn when throwing a football. Thats what Elway meant to say to Tom Jackson.... Tebow is terrible who gives a crap if making changes to the offense would make him go from really terrible to just plain terrible??

jhns
11-01-2011, 06:58 AM
I watched the Monday nighter week one and heard all the kids in the stands chanting for Tebow and I had to come here and check it out for myself.

Well that is just sad.

You have to be pretty pathetic to let an athlete get to you like that.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Well that is just sad.

You have to be pretty pathetic to let an athlete get to you like that.

So because I thought it was hilarious that you guys thought that Tebow was your savior (when everyone outside of Denver knew he wasn't) and I wanted to come see if everyone was that ignorant here that means I'm letting an athlete get to me?

I guess it's not just your football logic that is horribly flawed.

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:15 AM
So because I thought it was hilarious that you guys thought that Tebow was your savior (when everyone outside of Denver knew he wasn't) and I wanted to come see if everyone was that ignorant here that means I'm letting an athlete get to me?

Tebow will never be your friend. Get over him. I'm sure he never meant to upset you.

Poor thing...

Blart
11-01-2011, 07:16 AM

You forgot the conspiracy theory that this was all about Tebow's contract.

The idea that Tebow wasn't ready simply wasn't a possibility, so they came up with all sorts of crazy ideas.

The only reason I can stand watching my beloved Broncos lose, is the joy I get from seeing the disappointed #15 jerseys in the stands. Eat it, boo-birds!

Rabb
11-01-2011, 07:18 AM

you're arguing with probably the most ignorant troll we have here on the Mane (not counting Bob)...just FYI

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:19 AM

The idea that Tebow wasn't ready simply wasn't a possibility, so they came up with all sorts of crazy ideas.

The only reason I can stand watching my beloved Broncos lose, is the joy I get from seeing the disappointed #15 jerseys in the stands. Eat it, boo-birds!

You troll Bronco boards and say you enjoy watching them lose?

You raider fans are pathetic.

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:21 AM
you're arguing with probably the most ignorant troll we have here on the Mane (not counting Bob)...just FYI

Of course you like the bucs fan that trolls a bronco board.

alkemical
11-01-2011, 07:22 AM
I wish I could be in charge of Gene Pool maintenance.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 07:23 AM

I'm with you. It just disgusted me to hear/see them on TV. It's like they really think that booing Orton and chanting Tebow's name was in any way productive. I'm thoroughly enjoying those 'fans' getting what they asked for.

alkemical
11-01-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm with you. It just disgusted me to hear/see them on TV. It's like they really think that booing Orton and chanting Tebow's name was in any way productive. I'm thoroughly enjoying those 'fans' getting what they asked for.

Buyers Remorse. Too bad it just adds to the list of "needs" for the Broncos.

oubronco

Hell I wish i could be in charge of maintenance of the pool at the playboy mansion

jhns

LOL

And you claim a player didn't upset you... Funny stuff.

deltbucs

Ahh....that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up. Won't waste my time with him any more. Hoping to find some knowledgeable Bronco fans who actually understand the game to talk football with.

baja
11-01-2011, 07:25 AM

I remember when you enjoyed watching a football game on Sunday now you enjoy watching others pain. Good going dude.

What the hell is a "Blart" anyway. Is that like a blood fart.

Rabb
11-01-2011, 07:25 AM

sadly, when I got home from the game my brother started in on how the offensive line didn't support Tebow, and I went on to tell him how Tebow has been sacked more than the neckbearded statue which I really didn't think was possible and thought that would be a strength of Tim's

it just amazes me how people are defending him, and quite honestly it's making me like this experiment a lot less

I will always root for whoever plays for us and I would like Tebow to work out, but this is just beyond blind homerism at this point...especially considering that any conceivable intangible he has didn't help this past week

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:27 AM

The world would be filled with ugly dumbasses. That is, unless you were taking out everyone like yourself. You wouldn't even be here if natural selection still applied to humans.

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:32 AM
sadly, when I got home from the game my brother started in on how the offensive line didn't support Tebow, and I went on to tell him how Tebow has been sacked more than the neckbearded statue which I really didn't think was possible and thought that would be a strength of Tim's

it just amazes me how people are defending him, and quite honestly it's making me like this experiment a lot less

I will always root for whoever plays for us and I would like Tebow to work out, but this is just beyond blind homerism at this point...especially considering that any conceivable intangible he has didn't help this past week

Even Lynch and Schlereth said the play calling was horrible. I have said it. You think us three are blind homers? Do you think those two don't know football?

Most aren't claiming Tebow would be any better. People are saying he isn't being given the chance to see what he can actually be.

You sure have a point though. This offense was great before Tebow. This coordinator being in the bottom half of the league for the third season in a row is just an illusion...

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 07:33 AM
LOL

And you claim a player didn't upset you... Funny stuff.

Wow.....You really are THAT dense. How did you come to the conclusion that a player upset me from that statement?

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Wow.....You really are THAT dense. How did you come to the conclusion that a player upset me from that statement?

How can you not get that? Did you troll raider boards a couple years ago? Do you troll any other boards of fans that have chanted for other QBs? It happens all the time and there have been many bad ones.

I will help you figure out your life. Tebow is popular. Many, like you, can't stand the idea that people are loved by the masses. You probably really hate him because you hate religion and he wrote bible verses on his face. You got so upset by his popularity that you now feel the need to troll a teams board that you shouldn't care about at all. I have never considered even going to an NFC teams board. This is because I have no reason to care about any of those teams.

What a aad individual.

alkemical
11-01-2011, 07:43 AM
The world would be filled with ugly dumbasses. That is, unless you were taking out everyone like yourself. You wouldn't even be here if natural selection still applied to humans.

If you stop ****ing your sister, we wouldn't have the problem with ugly dumb asses.

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:45 AM
If you stop ****ing your sister, we wouldn't have the problem with ugly dumb asses.

You aren't my baby. I would have tossed you over a bridge if you were.

alkemical
11-01-2011, 07:47 AM
You aren't my baby. I would have tossed you over a bridge if you were.

I thank whatever power in the universe daily I did not come out of your vagina.

Blart
11-01-2011, 07:54 AM
I remember when you enjoyed watching a football game on Sunday now you enjoy watching others pain. Good going dude.

I wanted to see the Broncos rebuild with the best players we had.

But the fans boo'ed from the moment Orton touched the grass, they collected funds for billboards, whined, and ruined our home-field advantage.

Fox, Elway, Champ, Lloyd, Decker, Royal, pretty much every coach and Bronco told us the kid wasn't ready, but the fans said they're villains and it's all a conspiracy.

Don't get me wrong, I still cheer for the Broncos to win, but it's a nice consolation watching the fans get what they asked for.

jhns
11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
I wanted to see the Broncos rebuild with the best players we had.

But the fans boo'ed from the moment Orton touched the grass, they collected funds for billboards, whined, and ruined our home-field advantage.

Fox, Elway, Champ, Lloyd, Decker, Royal, pretty much every coach and Bronco told us the kid wasn't ready, but the fans said they're villains and it's all a conspiracy.

Don't get me wrong, I still cheer for the Broncos to win, but it's a nice consolation watching the fans get what they asked for.

Get what they asked for? We are 4-14 with Orton. We are 2-3 with Tebow, with the same team, minus his top receiver.

No fan likes seeing their team lose. You are a joke.

Blart
11-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Get what they asked for? We are 4-14 with Orton. We are 2-3 with Tebow, with the same team, minus his top receiver.

No fan likes seeing their team lose. You are a joke.

I wonder if your blind faith in Tebow has anything to do with this reply.

"we'd be 3-0 with Tebow!" lol
http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100243

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 08:01 AM
How can you not get that? Did you troll raider boards a couple years ago? Do you troll any other boards of fans that have chanted for other QBs? It happens all the time and there have been many bad ones.

I will help you figure out your life. Tebow is popular. Many, like you, can't stand the idea that people are loved by the masses. You probably really hate him because you hate religion and he wrote bible verses on his face. You got so upset by his popularity that you now feel the need to troll a teams board that you shouldn't care about at all. I have never considered even going to an NFC teams board. This is because I have no reason to care about any of those teams.

What a aad individual.
Cool story, bro.

jhns
11-01-2011, 08:03 AM
No fan likes seeing his team lose, which is why someone begging for Tebow while knowing we'd lose more games is not a fan.

Umm, he is winning a lot more than Orton. Poor little Orton isn't getting enough respect. Blart wants his 4-14 back because he enjoys losing. That 2-3 just won't do!

Oh, Tebows 1-1 this season is also far better than Ortons record this season. He is doing better no matter which way you break it down.

You are right. No fan likes seeing the team lose. Thanks for confirming the obvious.

Blart
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Umm, he is winning a lot more than Orton. Poor little Orton isn't getting enough respect. Blarr wants his 4-14 back because he enjoys losing. That 2-3 just won't do!

You are right. No fan likes seeing the team lose. Thanks for confirmong the obvious.

Where are you getting these numbers?

Kyle Orton is 32-32 overall, 11-20 in Denver.

Do you honestly believe Tebow gives us the best chance to win? With Tebow at the helm, could we beat Cincy?

bendog
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Did Arkie even watch the game? The second play from scrimmage was Tebow and three in the backfield. The most common formation was one back, 3 wide and a TE, with tebow in shotgun over half the plays.

jhns
11-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Where are you getting these numbers?

Kyle Orton is 32-32 overall, 11-20 in Denver.
Tebow is 2-4.

Do you honestly believe Tebow gives us the best chance to win? With Tebow at the helm, could we beat Cincy?

It is the record from the last two seasons. Who cares about comparing them with teams both didn't play on?

Tebow is 2-3. Orton is 4-14.

Tebow has only started five games in his career, clown.

I just looked at your post history. You liked McDaniels. You hate Tebow because "he pushes his religion on you." Your love of McDaniels means you hate this team. He was clearly worse than Tebow could ever be. Your hatred of a player because of his beliefs just means you are weak. I don't like religion and didn't like Tebow. None of that has anything to do with football.

Tebow has proven he gives this team a better chance than the completely incompetent Orton. So, yes.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 08:22 AM
It is the record from the last two seasons. Who cares about comparing them with teams both didn't play on?

I just looked at your post history. You liked McDaniels. You hate Tebow because "he pushes his religion on you." Your love of McDaniels means you hate this team. He was clearly worse than Tebow could ever be. Your hatred of a player because of his beliefs just means you are weak. I don't like religion and didn't like Tebow. None of that has anything to do with football.

"I make absolute, black and white statements because there is no gray area in this world; only absolutes. I do this because I'm a flaming pile of moron." - jhns

jhns
11-01-2011, 08:26 AM
"I make absolute, black and white statements because there is no gray area in this world; only absolutes. I do this because I'm a flaming pile of moron." - jhns

Poor thing. Still upset that your little girlfriend can't lead us to another top pick?

McFans are just sad at this point. I find it funny that you still pine for your pathetic heroes.

Blart
11-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Tebow is 2-3.

Sorry, that last post was from 1 week in the future. I edited it to reflect the present.

I just looked at your post history. You liked McDaniels.

Nope. Hated him before he even coached one game.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2336405&highlight=mcdaniels#post2336405

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2527089&highlight=mcdaniels#post2527089

"I don't like McDaniels, I think he's dishonest and a bad leader, and the Broncos are going to be worse because he's around.

There I said it."

I even guessed how many seasons he'd coach:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2342315&highlight=mcdaniels#post2342315

You hate Tebow because "he pushes his religion on you." Your love of McDaniels means you hate this team. He was clearly worse than Tebow could ever be. Your hatred of a player because of his beliefs just means you are weak.

Ha!

Tebow has proven he gives this team a better chance than the completely incompetent Orton. So, yes.

Tebow would not have won the Cincy game, and other games wouldn't have been nearly as close. He'll be a decent fullback one day, possibly.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Poor thing. Still upset that your little girlfriend can't lead us to another top pick?

McFans are just sad at this point. I find it funny that you still pine for your pathetic heroes.

Uh, I've got news for you. We're heading towards another top pick, and it's your closet-case butt buddy that will lead us there. Now, I know, he's not a blood relative, so it must be difficult for you to get turned on around him. Still, hasn't managed to stop your raging boner for failure.

What an odd, inbred person you are.

If you could link to me "pining" for my pathetic heroes, that would be great.

I'll even go ahead and predict your answer: "No. Because I don't wanna. Because I can't. Because those links don't exist, except for in my mind. And if I admit I'm wrong when I'm so CLEARLY wrong, people won't like me anymore."

Newsflash: Nobody likes you. Not even your mom.

jhns
11-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Sorry, that last post was from 1 week in the future. I edited it to reflect the present.

Nope. Hated him before he even coached one game.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2336405&highlight=mcdaniels#post2336405

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2527089&highlight=mcdaniels#post2527089

I even guessed how many seasons he'd coach:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2342315&highlight=mcdaniels#post2342315

Ha!

Tebow would not have won the Cincy game, and other games wouldn't have been nearly as close. He'll be a decent fullback one day, possibly.

Yeah, and you loved McDaniels starting after his first week here. You also made it very clear that you hate Tebow because of his religion. In fact, it ws multiple pages of your post history...

Yeah, the loser Orton, who can't win as much, was so much better. The fact that Tebow has won more and has done far better against common opponents, just proves he wouldn't have done as well as Orton!

Brilliant logic...

jhns
11-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Uh, I've got news for you. We're heading towards another top pick, and it's your closet-case butt buddy that will lead us there. Now, I know, he's not a blood relative, so it must be difficult for you to get turned on around him. Still, hasn't managed to stop your raging boner for failure.

What an odd, inbred person you are.

If you could link to me "pining" for my pathetic heroes, that would be great.

I'll even go ahead and predict your answer: "No. Because I don't wanna. Because I can't. Because those links don't exist, except for in my mind. And if I admit I'm wrong when I'm so CLEARLY wrong, people won't like me anymore."

Newsflash: Nobody likes you. Not even your mom.

Poor guy. Your heroes will never be an important part of this team again. It is time for you to move on. I do like when you get upset though. Your smack is like listenkng to my five year old nephew, when he is angry. Good times.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Poor guy. Your heroes will never be an important part of this team again. It is time for you to move on. I do like when you get upset though. Your smack is like listenkng to my five year old nephew, when he is angry. Good times.

Still waitin' on that link.

What's that? You're full of ****? And don't know what you're talking about?

Yeah, I know.

jhns
11-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Still waitin' on that link.

What's that? You're full of ****? And don't know what you're talking about?

Yeah, I know.

You will get over them someday. Just give it some time.

TheDave
11-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Seems like a lot of people are just now figuring out that Rocky was a fairy tale...

So having said that what do people think of that Barkley kid.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 09:04 AM
So I guess I see how this forum works now. This jhns kid goes from thread to thread trying to talk football with the big boys and everyone just points and laughs. That about right?

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:06 AM
So I guess I see how this forum works now. This jhns kid goes from thread to thread trying to talk football with the big boys and everyone just points and laughs. That about right?

I haven't even tried talking football with you. I just laugh at your insecurities. Sorry if you were confused.

peacepipe
11-01-2011, 09:07 AM

Tebow has proven he gives this team a better chance than the completely incompetent Orton. So, yes.tebow 1-4 as a starter,1-5 if you count SD.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:08 AM
tebow 1-4 as a starter,1-5 if you count SD.

LOL

You don't even watch this team. Just give up.

bowtown
11-01-2011, 09:15 AM
tebow 1-4 as a starter,1-5 if you count SD.

False.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 09:18 AM

Where was this excuse when Orton was QB? Same coaching staff, right?

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:19 AM

I was calling for Fox and McCoy to be fired around week two...

I even used incompetence as the reason...

bendog
11-01-2011, 09:21 AM

He's like an abused spouse who refuses to either leave or force her partner to get counseling. Divorce is the only path for a man who wants to get clean and sane.

bowtown
11-01-2011, 09:23 AM

To be fair, jhns has been consistent. He wanted the entire staff fired after our first preseason loss. You either go undefeated as a coach here and get Tebow to the All-Star game or jhns wants your head. With him as our GM, we can look forward to years and years of Raiders levels of incompetence and unreasonable expectations.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:24 AM
To be fair, jhns has been consistent. He wanted the entire staff fired after our first preseason loss. You either go undefeated as a coach here and get Tebow to the All-Star game or jhns wants your head. With him as our GM, we can look forward to Raiders levels of incompetence and unreasonable expectations.

That is false.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 09:25 AM

But you never suggested Orton was failing because of the coaching incompetence. Everything was Orton's fault. You can't have it both ways, jhns. Just like you can't explain why Tebow is getting sacked at a considerably higher rate than Orton did.

And by the way, blart (among others) is destroying you in this thread.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:25 AM
He's like an abused spouse who refuses to either leave or force her partner to get counseling. Divorce is the only path for a man who wants to get clean and sane.

This guy doesn't even watch Bronci games as he claims to be a fan. Fair weather fans are the worst.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:29 AM
But you never suggested Orton was failing because of the coaching incompetence. Everything was Orton's fault. You can't have it both ways, jhns. Just like you can't explain why Tebow is getting sacked at a considerably higher rate than Orton did.

And by the way, blart (among others) is destroying you in this thread.

That is because Orton hasn't been good under any coaching staff. I also haven't claimed Tebow is failing because of them. I have claimed they are incompetent. I have claimed the play calling was horrible all year.

It is easy to explain why he is getting sacked more. When did I say I couldn't?

Yeah, the guys that don't even know this teams record, are the ones destroying me.

LOL

You get so angry in your defense of a **** QB. I treat them all the same. You are the one that refuses to.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 09:31 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z5rRZdiu1UE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

/obligatory

TonyR
11-01-2011, 09:33 AM
I also haven't claimed Tebow is failing because of them.

So then what did you mean by "sabotaged by incompetence"? Dude you change your story every other post. Nobody's buying what you're selling here.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:35 AM
So then what did you mean by "sabotaged by incompetence"? Dude you change your story every other post. Nobody's buying what you're selling here.

It means the coaching staff is incompetent. What are you not getting about that?

TonyR
You get so angry in your defense of a **** QB. I treat them all the same. You are the one that refuses to.

I'm not angry about anything other than how much the Broncos suck. Orton sucked, and so does Tebow. The coaching sucked the same for both. The talent around them sucked for both.

Which one of us is "treating them the same"?

deltbucs
To be fair, jhns has been consistent. He wanted the entire staff fired after our first preseason loss. You either go undefeated as a coach here and get Tebow to the All-Star game or jhns wants your head. With him as our GM, we can look forward to years and years of Raiders levels of incompetence and unreasonable expectations.

Seems very true. He seems to throw hissy fits at the drop of a dime.

bendog
Shun him!

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/b0/59/_Microsites_Datafiles_1626_BeverlyLewis'TheShunnin g_0024U_5133b%5B1%5D.jpg

baja
11-01-2011, 09:37 AM

Can we fire you for being an incompetent poster?

TonyR
It means the coaching staff is incompetent. What are you not getting about that?

I don't get why it excuses Tebow's performance more than Orton's. And neither do you, so you're forced to try and bend yourself into a pretzel backtracking and obfuscating everything you've said. I'm not sure you know it, but everyone else reading your posts sure does. This really isn't as difficult to figure out as you're making it seem. So you're either playing dumb or you are dumb. One or the other.

deltbucs
Just like you can't explain why Tebow is getting sacked at a considerably higher rate than Orton did.

You mean Orton didn't stand in the pocket for 5 seconds and then do a 360 spin to see where the rush was? It's seriously laughable to watch Tebow do that.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 09:38 AM
I don't get why it excuses Tebow's performance more than Orton's. And neither do you, so you're forced to try and bend yourself into a pretzel backtracking and obfuscating everything you've said. I'm not sure you know it, but everyone else reading your posts sure does. This really isn't as difficult to figure out as you're making it seem. So you're either playing dumb or you are dumb. One or the other.

I don't think it's an act.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm not angry about anything other than how much the Broncos suck. Orton sucked, and so does Tebow. The coaching sucked the same for both. The talent around them sucked for both.

Which one of us is "treating them the same"?

I treat them the same. You are acting like Orton was actually better as you continue to cry about anyone that says anything good about Tebow. Your blind hatred has made you completely irrational as you can't even figure out what is being said. You have so much rage every time Tebow is mentioned that you just start saying really stupid ****.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 09:40 AM
You mean Orton didn't stand in the pocket for 5 seconds and then do a 360 spin to see where the rush was? It's seriously laughable to watch Tebow do that.

It probably is funny for fanbases watching from the outside. For us, it ****ing sucks.

Drop back. Stare down receiver. Pirouette. Stare down another receiver. Try to take off running. Get tackled.

Awful when he's wearing your favorite team's uniform. Unless you're jhns. Then it's just unbridled enthusiasm and potential.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:42 AM

When did I say it excuses anyones performance?

You are in your Tebow rage mode again.

bowtown
11-01-2011, 09:42 AM

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/830408/tebow_spins_medium.gif

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/25/cf872911-baa1-4cd5-9134-bd24f6c2b697.gif

Watching him makes me dizzy.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
It probably is funny for fanbases watching from the outside. For us, it ****ing sucks.

Drop back. Stare down receiver. Pirouette. Stare down another receiver. Try to take off running. Get tackled.

Awful when he's wearing your favorite team's uniform. Unless you're jhns. Then it's just unbridled enthusiasm and potential.

Wahhhhhh! We want 4-14 back! Wahhhhhh!

TonyR
11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Your blind hatred...

Where do you get this? I "like" Tebow a lot more than Orton. Unlike you, however, I understand why the coaching staff didn't choose him to start the season and I can see that the odds are heavily against his ever becoming a starting caliber NFL QB.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 09:46 AM

I would say that I feel for you (Lord know we've had our share of QB issues), but after watching Orton get literally booed off the field while continually hearing "Tebow, Tebow" chants. I was just waiting for the Bronco fanbase to get what they asked for. I can't help but believe that this is the fault of the fans of Mile High. Once this Tebow experiment is over...which will hopefully for you be in a month or so, I'm interested to see how Quinn does.

bendog
11-01-2011, 09:47 AM
I would say that I feel for you (Lord know we've had our share of QB issues), but after watching Orton get literally booed off the field while continually hearing "Tebow, Tebow" chants. I was just waiting for the Bronco fanbase to get what they asked for. I can't help but believe that this is the fault of the fans of Mile High. Once this Tebow experiment is over...which will hopefully for you be in a month or so, I'm interested to see how Quinn does.

What did I ever do to YOU!???

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 09:48 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/830408/tebow_spins_medium.gif

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/25/cf872911-baa1-4cd5-9134-bd24f6c2b697.gif

Watching him makes me dizzy.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for much for that .gif.

And it's not like that was the only time he's done that. No pocket presence.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Where do you get this? I "like" Tebow a lot more than Orton. Unlike you, however, I understand why the coaching staff didn't choose him to start the season and I can see that the odds are heavily against his ever becoming a starting caliber NFL QB.

I get it from you going off on nothing. You are making arguments up in your head and pretending that I am making them. You seem to have this crazy "everybody is out to get Orton" attitude, when I was clearly saying the exact same thing with him in.

If it isn't Tebow rage, you are just an idiot. In the future, read what my posts say. There is no need to read more into them than what they say. If you don't know ehat I mean, ask...

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 09:49 AM
What did I ever do to YOU!???
HA!

Are you guys really not even interested to see him on the field?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Wahhhhhh! We want 4-14 back! Wahhhhhh!

Link?

If there's no link, it never happened, and your life is fail.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Link?

If there's no link, it never happened, and your life is fail.

He will never play here again. Sorry.

bendog
11-01-2011, 09:54 AM
HA!

Are you guys really not even interested to see him on the field?

Mildly. I don't think he got a fair shake in Clev, and reportedly he picked himself up and hired a qb coach to work on his fundamentals (Calling Tim Tebow, telegram for Mr. Tebow), but I really didn't think much of him coming out of college. I'd be very intrested to see if he's got any video or webcam captures of his girlfriends though. :wiggle:

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 09:54 AM
He will never play here again. Sorry.

Tebow? Yeah, probably not after this year. Another wasted pick.

jhns
11-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Tebow? Yeah, probably not after this year. Another wasted pick.

We will sure see. Lucky for him, he still has a chance to prove himself.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 09:58 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for much for that .gif.

And it's not like that was the only time he's done that. No pocket presence.

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/yourangelXXX_1/lol%20lol%20lool/Cat-spinning.gif

TonyR
11-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I get it from you going off on nothing. You are making arguments up in your head and pretending that I am making them. You seem to have this crazy "everybody is out to get Orton" attitude, when I was clearly saying the exact same thing with him in.

If it isn't Tebow rage, you are just an idiot. In the future, read what my posts say. There is no need to read more into them than what they say. If you don't know ehat I mean, ask...

You spent 2 months going on and on about how great Tebow was based on the last 4 games of last season. I responded that you, and those with similar beliefs, were seeing what they wanted to see and that those games didn't mean as much as you wanted to believe did. You bashed Orton, and praised Tebow based on those 4 meaningless games, at every turn. You can run from these truths, jhns, but you cannot hide.

peacepipe
11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
LOL

You don't even watch this team. Just give up.

my bad, 2-4, 2-5 counting SD
BTW, I'll repeat myself.
I live in fl, I've seen tebow in every game he has played.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Mildly. I don't think he got a fair shake in Clev, and reportedly he picked himself up and hired a qb coach to work on his fundamentals (Calling Tim Tebow, telegram for Mr. Tebow), but I really didn't think much of him coming out of college. I'd be very intrested to see if he's got any video or webcam captures of his girlfriends though. :wiggle:

HA!

Coming from an outsider, Orton is a serviceable QB. If you have a solid defense and running game, he'd be a good game manager. Tebow....c'mon man! Quinn...I agree that he didn't get a fair chance in CLE. I'm interested to see what he can do. He might be worth keeping around.

bendog
11-01-2011, 10:18 AM
both quinn and orton are UFA's after this year. I suppose it's within the range of possibilities that Tebow will stop showing evne the limited improvement he has shown, and they'll play Quinn, and offer him a contract next year. But during training camp there were mult reports that Quinn was far ahead of Tebow ... if there was an actual competition. So, I doubt he wants to be in Den even if he's given the shot to win the job, because Elway will draft a qb in 12 or 13.

I think there are plenty of teams that would spend 700K (what he's making this year) to see if he can improve their back up qb position. He might even start in places like Wash.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 10:24 AM
both quinn and orton are UFA's after this year. I suppose it's within the range of possibilities that Tebow will stop showing evne the limited improvement he has shown, and they'll play Quinn, and offer him a contract next year. But during training camp there were mult reports that Quinn was far ahead of Tebow ... if there was an actual competition. So, I doubt he wants to be in Den even if he's given the shot to win the job, because Elway will draft a qb in 12 or 13.

I think there are plenty of teams that would spend 700K (what he's making this year) to see if he can improve their back up qb position. He might even start in places like Wash.

Yeah....That's what I remember reading. I mean, it's the fans' fault that we're watching Tebow suck right now, is it not?

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:31 AM
You spent 2 months going on and on about how great Tebow was based on the last 4 games of last season. I responded that you, and those with similar beliefs, were seeing what they wanted to see and that those games didn't mean as much as you wanted to believe did. You bashed Orton, and praised Tebow based on those 4 meaningless games, at every turn. You can run from these truths, jhns, but you cannot hide.

I argued that Tebow was better than Orton. So far, he has proven me right. I have never argued that Tebow is great. This is your Tebow rage talking. I have clearly said, in many posts, that I don't think this team has a good QB. Tebow is better than Orton thougb, and he should have started from the beginning of this year. I can link you to many of my posts that say exactly this.

You are a clown, just like most here.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I argued that Tebow was better than Orton. So far, he has proven me right.

Again....How's about you leave the football talk to the adults. You obviously have no idea what you're watching.

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah....That's what I remember reading. I mean, it's the fans' fault that we're watching Tebow suck right now, is it not?

LOL

The bucs fan thinks the fans chose the starter. How cute.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I argued that Tebow was better than Orton. So far, he has proven me right. I have never argued that Tebow is great. This is your Tebow rage talking. I have clearly said, in many posts, that I don't think this team has a good QB. Tebow is better than Orton thougb, and he should have started from the beginning of this year. I can link you to many of my posts that say exactly this.

Yeah, it's everyone but you that's the problem. Just like it's everyone's fault but Timmy's that he looks like a high school quarterback.

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:37 AM
my bad, 2-4, 2-5 counting SD
BTW, I'll repeat myself.
I live in fl, I've seen tebow in every game he has played.

You clearly don't watch the games. You don't even know the badics of what happened, like who won. You can claim you watched them all you wamt, it won't make it true.

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Yeah, it's everyone but you that's the problem. Just like it's everyone's fault but Timmy's that he looks like a high school quarterback.

You are quite the drama queen.

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Again....How's about you leave the football talk to the adults. You obviously have no idea what you're watching.

LOL

You are arguing in favor of Orton as you say this... It just does'rt get any dumber than that.

Don't worry. Tebow upsets you. Tebow doesn't even care that you exist. Talk about pathetic.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
You are quite the drama queen.

lol

Coming from you? Priceless.

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:44 AM
lol

Coming from you? Priceless.

Everyones out to get you!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Everyones out to get you!

No, no, no.

Everyone's out to get Tebow. Remember?

peacepipe
11-01-2011, 10:48 AM
You clearly don't watch the games. You don't even know the badics of what happened, like who won. You can claim you watched them all you wamt, it won't make it true.

yeah, I forgot to count the win against the super bowl contending Miami Dolphins

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:48 AM
No, no, no.

Everyone's out to get Tebow. Remember?

Drama

Queen

With the reading comprehension of a five year old.

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Drama

Queen

With the reading comprehension of a five year old.

Is this your Myspace About Me?

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:50 AM
yeah, I forgot to count the win against the super bowl contending Miami Dolphins

And thought it was a loss.

It is pretty clear that you don't know what is going on.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 10:52 AM

I notice lots of people running to back you up. There's so many of them they're tripping over themselves.

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I notice lots of people running to back you up. There's so many of them they're tripping over themselves.

LOL

Orangemane backup is the true measuring stick of ...

What a sad individual.

Your backup consists of a bucs troll and some guys that don't even know this teams record... Best. Backups. Ever.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 10:54 AM
So far, he has proven me right.

Is that "so far" in there so you can back out of this argument later?

jhns
11-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Is that "so far" in there so you can back out of this argument later?

Nope. It is there because my opinion evolves as new things happen. This is how reality works. I get that you don't understand this. Not everyone has control over their emotions the way I do.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Denver Post is in on the sabotage. Someone call the FBI.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/11/01/shotgun-stats-say-broncos-molding-offense-specifically-for-tebow/10503/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

bendog
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/11/01/shotgun-stats-say-broncos-molding-offense-specifically-for-tebow/10503/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

oh great, now you've done it. Jhns will absoultely go more nuts now. Facts, you DARE to post facts. You dare to note that Fox has gone to shotgun, rb, 3wrs and TE as the base offense. How DARE you, sir?

TonyR
11-01-2011, 11:13 AM
It is there because my opinion evolves when I'm proven wrong.

FYP

jhns
11-01-2011, 11:13 AM
oh great, now you've done it. Jhns will absoultely go more nuts now. Facts, you DARE to post facts. You dare to note that Fox has gone to shotgun, rb, 3wrs and TE as the base offense. How DARE you, sir?

Well that sure proves me wrong!

LOL @ the stupidity that is on display here.

jhns
11-01-2011, 11:15 AM
FYP

As if that has ever happened.

It is okay. Your boy Orton is finished. You can stop crying for him now.

Agamemnon
11-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Last time I quoted Schlereth on the Tebow not working out in the offseason with a qb coach you said it wasn't a legit source. Make up your mind.

Schlereth's personal opinion is one thing. His reporting is another. I don't see him as a Schefter kind of guy to give us the inside scoop.

Bottom line is that Schlereth seems to think they don't want Tebow to succeed, and John Lynch was all over how bad a job McCoy was doing. These are former players basically saying that the coaching staff is not helping Tebow (on purpose or on accident, whichever).

Agamemnon
11-01-2011, 11:23 AM

Wow, that's some deep analysis. ::)

I'm pretty sure we can all see that they are using the shotgun a lot. Doesn't change how awful a job they are doing with the basic stuff that would make a young QB's life easier.

bendog
11-01-2011, 11:24 AM
It's not about Tim.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Wow, that's some deep analysis.

It's certainly better than anything the conspiracy theorists have provided to the contrary. At least this analysis is factual and objective.

Drunk Monkey
11-01-2011, 11:30 AM
LOL at this thread and the jackasses who can't accept that His Tebowness does in fact suck ass YTD. I am not saying he can't get better but as of now he has brought all of the questions about his ability to play in the NFL on himself. Seriously stop making excuses for his suckage. He has sucked exceptionally hard the last 2 games. Unless he starts to suck less he is going to get benched for Brady ****in Quin or pocket sloth again. That is a **** ton of suck.

Stop being enablers please. Also the thread title is about as lame as I have ever seen on the interwebs. It's sad really, really very sad.

For those of you who need to categorize me as something I am fine with a LuckGriffinLandryBarkley fanboy

alkemical
11-01-2011, 11:32 AM
This thread is a dumb.

jhns
11-01-2011, 11:33 AM
It's certainly better than anything the conspiracy theorists have provided to the contrary. At least this analysis is factual and objective.

Lynch is a conspiracy theorist? LOL

Can you answer one thing? What do you think of the play calling?

And, again, LOL at thinking a formation breakdown is proof of good play calling. Do you guys even know what football is?

Agamemnon
11-01-2011, 11:40 AM

As opposed to the crazy delusions that they have refused to call screens, leave in extra blockers to pick up the blitz, chip DEs that are owning our rookie RT, or call bootlegs? Yeah those aren't facts. ::)

Bottom line is that Tebow has sucked, but our coaching staff has done little to help him. Just calling plays out of the shotgun does not prove otherwise. It's shabby and shallow analysis that means nothing. In fact, look at the situations we've found ourselves in in these two games and the truth is that we probably would call a heavy amount of shotgun with Orton as well. Notice how they said the Ravens have used more shotgun than us because they were behind a lot in the past two weeks. Guess what. The same applies to the Broncos.

bendog
11-01-2011, 11:41 AM
This thread is a dumb.

But laughing at stupid people when I am bored an unmotivated is a bad personality trait I suffer from.

bowtown
11-01-2011, 11:42 AM
jhns, I think you should be holding out hope that Tebow ends up playing for your Omaha Nighthicks.

jhns
11-01-2011, 11:44 AM
jhns, I think you should be holding out hope that Tebow ends up playing for your Omaha Nighthicks.

I doubt they play another game. We have Crouch if they do.

alkemical
11-01-2011, 12:01 PM
But laughing at stupid people when I am bored an unmotivated is a bad personality trait I suffer from.

lol, true....

OrangeCrush2724
11-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Don't forget, Tebow only looks awful in practice. Give him game situation and he will play lights out...:oyvey:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Wow, that's some deep analysis. ::)

I'm pretty sure we can all see that they are using the shotgun a lot. Doesn't change how awful a job they are doing with the basic stuff that would make a young QB's life easier.

DEY IZNT DEZINING DA OFFENCE 4 TEBOWZ!

jhns
11-01-2011, 12:23 PM
DEY IZNT DEZINING DA OFFENCE 4 TEBOWZ!

A formation breakdown is how you prove they have good play calling!

You just can't get dumber than this...

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Hey guys, I've got a great idea. Let's make sure our supposed NFL QB has a lot of basic High School level throws spoonfed for him so that he can look competent. This is the way we will win the Super Bowl.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:05 PM

You just can't get dumber than this...

Did I claim they had "good play calling"? Oops! Nope!

Swing and a miss. Have a seat, little girl.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Did I claim they had "good play calling"? Oops! Nope!

Swing and a miss. Have a seat, little girl.

So you just posted something that has nothing to do with the conversation and that doesn't show anything? Go figure.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Just calling plays out of the shotgun does not prove otherwise.

I'd say the burden of proof here is squarely on anyone who thinks the coaches, who are paid to win football games, actually want Tebow to fail and the team to lose.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Hey guys, I've got a great idea. Let's make sure our supposed NFL QB has a lot of basic High School level throw spoonfed for him so that he can look competent. This is the way we will win the Super Bowl.

Says the guy that doesn't understand the basics of football...

TonyR
11-01-2011, 01:18 PM

Nobody argued that it did. But keep spinning, eventually someone might believe you. And even if you don't fool anybody else at least you might keep fooling yourself. So there's that.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 01:19 PM

You mean like coaches losing games on purpose? Those kind of basics? Because that just screams "logic" in jhns-land I suppose.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:19 PM
I'd say the burden of proof here is squarely on anyone who thinks the coaches, who are paid to win football games, actually want Tebow to fail and the team or lose.

Or maybe you drama queens shouod realize that no one is arguing this. You are basically taking a bob argument and validating it...

No one that you have been arguing with has come close to claiming this.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:21 PM
You mean like coaches losing games on purpose? Those kind of basics? Because that just screams "logic" in jhns-land I suppose.

Show me where I have said that. You are a joke that can't read basic English.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Nobody argued that it did. But keep spinning, eventually someone might believe you. And even if you don't fool anybody else at least you might keep fooling yourself. So there's that.

It is the only thing that was being argued...

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 01:23 PM

What?! I believe that every QB needs a bunch of completely basic plays to make him look borderline effective and that an organization should bend over backwards, going above and beyond what every other team does for its quarterbacks, to ensure that a young man can be slightly non-terrible. From what I've seen of your posts, you believe the same, and since you are the OM's authority on "the basics of football," I think this means I know a great deal about said basics!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:23 PM
So you just posted something that has nothing to do with the conversation and that doesn't show anything? Go figure.

Wow, you're not smart.

Tebow's comfortable in the shotgun. The team put him in the shotgun to make him comfortable.

Somehow they're "sabotaging!" him.

And you don't see the connection, or how absurd that is? Of course not.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Show me where I have said that. You are a joke that can't read basic English.

Irony.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 01:26 PM
I keep hearing this whining about play calling and about how Tebow had a lot of long developing routes. I don't know of a single QB/team that doesn't go to the LoS with audibles that he can call. Maybe if Tebow understood this he could check out of those plays into plays with hot reads. Just saying......

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:28 PM
What?! I believe that every QB needs a bunch of completely basic plays to make him look borderline effective and that an organization should bend over backwards, going above and beyond what every other team does for its quarterbacks, to ensure that a young man can be slightly non-terrible. From what I've seen of your posts, you believe the same, and since you are the OM's authority on "the basics of football," I think this means I know a great deal about said basics!

You don't understand the basics of football. This is obvious.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Wow, you're not smart.

Tebow's comfortable in the shotgun. The team put him in the shotgun to make him comfortable.

LOL He's struggling mightily trying to figure this out. We should probably draw him a map.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Wow, you're not smart.

That is just retarded. For one, it has noghing to do with what was being talked about. Second, the actual play calls are what matter, not the formation. You don't understand this because you are an idiot.

Inkana7
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
You don't understand the basics of football. This is obvious.

Link?

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:32 PM
LOL He's struggling mightily trying to figure this out. We should probably draw him a map.

Draw me a map. Show me what that proves.

TonyR
11-01-2011, 01:33 PM
...the actual play calls are what matter, not the formation.

Yes, the coaching staff clearly blew it by calling all those plays where Tebow was supposed to overthrow receivers or hold on to the ball until he got sacked. They should clearly stop calling those plays. Hope they're pulling those from this week's game plan.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Link?

Copy and paste what is at the top of the page.

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Yes, the coaching staff clearly blew it by calling all those plays where Tebow was supposed to overthrow receivers or hold on to the ball until he got sacked. They should clearly stop calling those plays. Hope they're pulling those from this week's game plan.

So you do think we have had good play calling?

LOL...

MacGruder
11-01-2011, 01:39 PM

At least Tebow didn't try to just put up pretty numbers and take no risks ensuring he'd keep his starting job but also ensuring they'd lose the game... throwing the ball out of bounds instead of getting sacked trying to win the game...

People who ignore these things and just judge Tebow by "looks" are missing reality...

You know what watching Tebow last game reminded me of? Brett Favre last year when he was in a horrible situation..

I said last season when Favre looked so terrible and had pick after pick that Orton would have looked worse than Favre if Orton actually tried to win games.. we are seeing it now with Tebow.

Would you rather have a chance of winning at the risk of disaster? Or play is safe look pretty and ensure you lose?

Aging Favre is very comparable to a rookie Tebow being horribly coached..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:41 PM

I've said since the beginning that the "Red Right Wideout Overthrow" and "Run Around in the Pocket for 7 Seconds, Spin, Then Get Sacked" gameplan was antiquated and not right for our personnel. Might work elsewhere, but in Denver we prefer to run the "Please Throw The Ball Where Your Receiver Has a Shot In Hell of Catching It" offense.

Coaching is clearly the problem.

Rabb
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM
At least Tebow didn't try to just put up pretty numbers and take no risks ensuring he'd keep his starting job but also ensuring they'd lose the game... throwing the ball out of bounds instead of getting sacked trying to win the game...

People who ignore these things and just judge Tebow by "looks" are missing reality...

You know what watching Tebow last game reminded me of? Brett Favre last year when he was in a horrible situation..

I said last season when Favre looked so terrible and had pick after pick that Orton would have looked worse than Favre if Orton actually tried to win games.. we are seeing it now with Tebow.

Would you rather have a chance of winning at the risk of disaster? Or play is safe look pretty and ensure you lose?

cept', you know...Favre would hit open guys

just wow

StugotsIII
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM

What coach could help Tebow at the NFL level?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:45 PM

You know what Tebow reminded me of this weekend?

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/home-garden/images/2008-11/dog-poop.jpg

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2008/09/medium_DogPoop.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001940125/5552958832_poop_on_grass_xlarge.jpeg

(For jhns and MacGoober: Those pictures are of dogs taking a ****. Neither of your eyes seem to be working properly, so I thought I'd explain that what you're looking at is not actually appetizing.)

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I've said since the beginning that the "Red Right Wideout Overthrow" and "Run Around in the Pocket for 7 Seconds, Spin, Then Get Sacked" gameplan was antiquated and not right for our personnel. Might work elsewhere, but in Denver we prefer to run the "Please Throw The Ball Where Your Receiver Has a Shot In Hell of Catching It" offense.

Coaching is clearly the problem.

John Lynch doesn't know what he is talking about. Moose is the authority!

This well below average offense was awesome when your boy was in. If only we had kept playing 4-14!

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 01:47 PM
So you do think we have had good play calling?

LOL...

I keep hearing this whining about play calling and about how Tebow had a lot of long developing routes. I don't know of a single QB/team that doesn't go to the LoS with audibles that he can call. Maybe if Tebow understood this he could check out of those plays into plays with hot reads. Just saying......

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:47 PM
John Lynch doesn't know what he is talking about. Moose is the authority!

This well below average offense was awesome when your boy was in. If only we had kept playing 4-14!

Awww, look who ran out of arguments.

http://www.steady130.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/beasties.jpg

:welcome:

MacGruder
11-01-2011, 01:49 PM
What coach could help Tebow at the NFL level?

A lot of coaches.. I don't see how people can't realize how inept Fox is as a offensive coach.. Just look at the Panthers.. listen to what the Panthers players and coaches and fans said about Fox's offensive coaching..

Then give this offensive idiot one of the biggest NFL coaching challenges imaginable..

How can anyone be surprised by this?

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Awww, look who ran out of arguments.

http://www.steady130.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/beasties.jpg

:welcome:

Ran out?

Poor guy is too dumb to follow along. How sad.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
I was also Tebow's fault that the Lions played with 8 men in the box all day making it tough for him to pass. Errrr.....wait a minute....

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:51 PM
A lot of coaches.. I don't see how people can't realize how inept Fox is as a offensive coach.. Just look at the Panthers.. listen to what the Panthers players and coaches and fans said about Fox's offensive coaching..

Then give this offensive idiot one of the biggest NFL coaching challenges imaginable..

"A lot of coaches" is not "a coach," which is what you were asked.

Which coach, macGoober? Someone who will come in and run a spread option at the pro level? Is that what you're thinking?

MacGruder
11-01-2011, 01:51 PM
cept', you know...Favre would hit open guys

just wow

Not if they screwed up his mechanics like they did Tebow..

He never missed passes like that in college.. do the math... It''s either the mechanics or it's being forced to play a style in which he isn't comfortable.. or both..

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:52 PM
I was also Tebow's fault that the Lions played with 8 men in the box all day making it tough for him to pass. Errrr.....wait a minute....

It is sad that you actually let a pro athlete make you question your manhood.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Ran out?

Poor guy is too dumb to follow along. How sad.

You sure seem to be.

1. Valid argument about Tebow.
jhns counter: "YEAH WELL ORTON IS BAD U DUMMY LOL!"

SO, yes, "ran out." Of brain cells, arguments, etc.

deltbucs

I seem to remember him having an offense that was good enough to go to the Super Bowl and only lose to the Patriots on a last FG. He turn Jake Delhomme into a pro-bowler. The Panthers also had one of the best rushing attack in the league for years. But hey....Let's not get into details.

MacGruder
11-01-2011, 01:53 PM
"A lot of coaches" is not "a coach," which is what you were asked.

Which coach, macGoober? Someone who will come in and run a spread option at the pro level? Is that what you're thinking?

You don't have to run it constantly.. you just need to uses pieces of it.. more than Fox.. who doesn't do sheet creatively.. again.. ask Panthers fans..

I would say ANY head coach that wasn't a defensive coordinator.. someone that actually coached offense or played offense or QB could handle this.. They would do worlds better than Fox.

deltbucs
11-01-2011, 01:53 PM
It is sad that you actually let a pro athlete make you question your manhood.

So you are just incapable of having a football debate? I mean, seriously, how old are you?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:54 PM
I seem to remember him having an offense that was good enough to go to the Super Bowl and only lose to the Patriots on a last FG. He turn Jake Delhomme into a pro-bowler. The Panthers also had one of the best rushing attack in the league for years. But hey....Let's not get into details.

No, no, no. The only person who can be improved by a different coach is Tebow. Tebow doesn't need any of those other positions to be improved, for he won games in the SEC, and is therefore the greatest great in the history of great greats.

:wiggle:

jhns
11-01-2011, 01:54 PM
You sure seem to be.

1. Valid argument about Tebow.
jhns counter: "YEAH WELL ORTON IS BAD U DUMMY LOL!"

SO, yes, "ran out." Of brain cells, arguments, etc.

Thanks for proving my point.

But... But the formations!

LOL

MacGruder
11-01-2011, 01:55 PM

Then why was he fired and why is his current team going off offensively with a ROOKIE QB..

Has Fox ever made a rookie QB look ahlf decent let alone like Cam?

Delhomme was his best QB.. that should tell you all you need to know.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks for proving my point.

But... But the formations!

LOL

You had a point?

First time for everything. Why don't you run that brilliance by us again. Hate to miss out on your genius.