PDA

View Full Version : What Tim could be with better accuracy

UberBroncoMan
10-26-2011, 04:24 AM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Biyx-UPrYf4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

We've heard the hopeful parallels.

But, start watching at 0:43 if you want to see something that looks pretty similar.

Also, Kubiak cameo at 2:14.

long beach bronco
10-26-2011, 06:37 AM
I have said this from day one. He will be Young all over again, I just hope it's with us and nobody else.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Young was not that horrible at throwing as Tebow is....

enjolras
10-26-2011, 06:57 AM

Ya.. I don't see the similarity at all really. Young was a MUCH better passer.

If you want to make a comparison, look at Bernie Kosar. That's the closest match to Tebow (in terms of passing) that I can find.

jhns
10-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Tebow is better than Young. He will make all the doubters look stupid. It will be fun bumping the haters takes, on all the forums, in a couple years. It will be even better when they are bumped with links to those same haters defending McDaniels and Orton. Talk about hate for the Bronco franchise.

Crushaholic
10-26-2011, 07:36 AM

That's the point. The thread title is "What Tim could be with better accuracy". If he learns to throw a better ball, we may have something there...:strong:

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 07:41 AM
That's the point. The thread title is "What Tim could be with better accuracy". If he learns to throw a better ball, we may have something there...:strong:

you can improve accuracy slightly to marginally in the pros. If Tebow improved greatly, he'd still have D1 accuracy.

I like Tebow but no QB can be successful being so piss poor throwing as he is.

jhns
10-26-2011, 07:47 AM
you can improve accuracy slightly to marginally in the pros. If Tebow improved greatly, he'd still have D1 accuracy.

I like Tebow but no QB can be successful being so piss poor throwing as he is.

That is complete crap. For one, your conclusion doesn't jive with reality. He is 2-2 with one of the worst teams in the league. He has been far more productive than Orton. In his worst looking game so far, he still outplayed the majority of QBs this past week.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Tebow is better than Young. He will make all the doubters look stupid. It will be fun bumping the haters takes, on all the forums, in a couple years. It will be even better when they are bumped with links to those same haters defending McDaniels and Orton. Talk about hate for the Bronco franchise.

What a fulfilling life. Hilarious!

jhns
10-26-2011, 07:56 AM
What a fulfilling life. Hilarious!

You are just mad that everything you love is bad for this team. We call you a raiders fan in these parts.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-26-2011, 07:59 AM
You are just mad that everything you love is bad for this team. We call you a raiders fan in these parts.

Not mad at all. What I "love" is the Denver Broncos.

What you "love" is bumping threads two and three years down the line and saying "I told you so."

Like I said: What a fulfilling life.

Play2win
10-26-2011, 08:01 AM
In effectiveness, Tebow reminds me of a young Rothslsburger. Real hard to bring down, extends plays, not really an NFL thrower, but could throw nice passes in spots.

Its just Ben had one hell of a supporting cast, and Tebow, well, he's got us.

Over time Ben has turned into a pretty good NFL passer (having Wallace doesn't hurt). I expect the same for Tebow, over time.

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Young early in his career wasn't super accurate. I laugh because Robbie Bosco was a more accurate passer than Young was at BYU. He barely had a completion percentage above 50% for the first several years in the league. In Tampa his passer rating was about 60. FYI Tebow already has a higher passer rating than Young did in his early career at 89.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Steve Young fan, and Tebow has light years to go to get to his level, But before you all dismiss Tebow as nothing close to Young, you have to remember these guys didn't roll out of bed awesome. Young sat for half a decade before he really got the reigns and emerged as elite. Tebow can do the same.

Miss I.
10-26-2011, 08:04 AM

"we" ? Jhns, are the voices in your head talking to you again? ;D (all in good fun , don't go all McCrazy on me okay).

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Not mad at all. What I "love" is the Denver Broncos.

What you "love" is bumping threads two and three years down the line and saying "I told you so."

Like I said: What a fulfilling life.

Yeah right. You supported McDaniels. You supported Orton. You defended both. You hate on Tebow.

It is pretty easy to see that you hate this franchise. You loved seeing this team become one of the worst in the league.

You are also an extreme drama queen. Most of you raider fans are though.

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:11 AM
"we" ? Jhns, are the voices in your head talking to you again? ;D (all in good fun , don't go all McCrazy on me okay).

You are clearly a McFan if you don't think moose has a serious case of raiderfanitis.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Yeah right. You supported McDaniels. You supported Orton. You defended both. You hate on Tebow.

It is pretty easy to see that you hate this franchise. You loved seeing this team become one of the worst in the league.

You are also an extreme drama queen. Most of you raider fans are though.

Was McDaniels the coach of the team? Yes. Hence, my support.

Was Orton the quarterback of the team? Yes. Hence, my support.

Is Tebow the quarterback of the team? Yes. Hence, my support.

Are you a silly, sad little person? Yes. Hence, your desperate need to say "I told you so."

Glad I could clear that up for you. Now run along. You've got threads to dig up from years past to support your super-duper awesome life.

strafen
10-26-2011, 08:13 AM
That's the point. The thread title is "What Tim could be with better accuracy". If he learns to throw a better ball, we may have something there...:strong:If this based just on his last game?
One thing I've learned about the NFL; you're only as good/bad as your last game.
Let's see more. I'm still sticking to my guns and say that in 5 more games, Tebow will be night a day different than what he is today.
There will be good, bad, and meltdowns between now and then.
Patience. We should by then know what we've got. A 6-game sample is good enough for me to tell one way or another
I'm looking forward to that game. That, if I'm not mistaken, will be the game against the Jets...

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 08:16 AM
re the OP/title: A QB!

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Was McDaniels the coach of the team? Yes. Hence, my support.

Was Orton the quarterback of the team? Yes. Hence, my support.

Is Tebow the quarterback of the team? Yes. Hence, my support.

Are you a silly, sad little person? Yes. Hence, your desperate need to say "I told you so."

Glad I could clear that up for you. Now run along. You've got threads to dig up from years past to support your super-duper awesome life.

You support a guy that drives this franchise into the ground and claim it is because you like the franchise... You love a crap player starting for this team because you love the franchise...

You really don't think before you type. Not only are you a Bronco hater, you are also an idiot.

You call my life sad. I call it one of the best lives on this planet.

You should learn to read though. I never said anything about bumping my own posts. There is no "I told you so!". There will just be, "You have been an idiot for years now. You should really stop trying to evaluate the situation until you gain some knowledge."

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Young early in his career wasn't super accurate. I laugh because Robbie Bosco was a more accurate passer than Young was at BYU. He barely had a completion percentage above 50% for the first several years in the league. In Tampa his passer rating was about 60. FYI Tebow already has a higher passer rating than Young did in his early career at 89.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Steve Young fan, and Tebow has light years to go to get to his level, But before you all dismiss Tebow as nothing close to Young, you have to remember these guys didn't roll out of bed awesome. Young sat for half a decade before he really got the reigns and emerged as elite. Tebow can do the same.

Correct but Young is an outlier on accuracy improvement, not the norm. Will a mechanical correction in how Tebow throws improve his mechanics? Yes but a lot of that is something your are born with.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-26-2011, 08:21 AM
You call my life sad. I call it one of the best lives on this planet.

Well, you're delusional, so that's not surprising.

Miss I.
10-26-2011, 08:23 AM
You are clearly a McFan if you don't think moose has a serious case of raiderfanitis.

He can't be a Raider fan, I don't think most prisons give that much internet time to the inmates. Sheesh... ya big Cutler leg humper you....;D

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:25 AM
He can't be a Raider fan, I don't think most prisons give that much internet time to the inmates. Sheesh... ya big Cutler leg humper you....;D

LOL

True. Maybe I will have to go with chief fan. He shares the same mental capacity.

He does root to be a horrible, bottom of the league team. Maybe this makes him a charger fan?

zdoor
10-26-2011, 08:27 AM
There was an article on ESPN a few months back that was used to compare Tebow to Young. It was written 25 years ago and the jist of the piece was that if you didn't know who the article was written about you would think it was Tebow. It talked about most all of the same flaws and issues Tebow has and it was pretty interesting to read. Who knows...

Not saying that Tebow is a future HOF player but its also ridiculous to claim he'll never be shiat based on 4 games. He could turn into something and he could flat out bust. Regardless, we should know in the next 2.5 months and be able to either build or move on as a franchise...

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Correct but Young is an outlier on accuracy improvement, not the norm. Will a mechanical correction in how Tebow throws improve his mechanics? Yes but a lot of that is something your are born with.

I agree, but Tebow is naturally accurate. He just needs to clean up his mechanics. I think we all saw how incredibly accurate he can be. He's not like an Orton who has never had pin-point accuracy even with near perfect form. He just needs to clean up his mechanics a bit and it will fall into place.

enjolras
10-26-2011, 08:29 AM
In effectiveness, Tebow reminds me of a young Rothslsburger. Real hard to bring down, extends plays, not really an NFL thrower, but could throw nice passes in spots.

Over time Ben has turned into a pretty good NFL passer (having Wallace doesn't hurt). I expect the same for Tebow, over time.

Man I wish I could agree. Here is a video of Bens 5th NFL start.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eb64e3gJkiw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eb64e3gJkiw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mechanically, he was FAR ahead of Tebow. His motion was quicker and he threw a much better ball. He ended up 18-24 for 196 yards, against a Patriots team near the peak of its powers.

I don't need to remind anyone of what he looked like later that season in the AFC Championship game.

I would LOVE to think we could see a 18-24 performance out of Tebow this week, but it's hard to imagine. As a passer he has a long ways to go.

The positive side is this: IF he can just get to even the rookie version of Rothlesberger in terms of passer efficiency, his ceiling is so much higher. He's a much better runner and has even better intangibles.

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Bitter Jhiz has to pick a fight with anyone who wasn't on his hate parade and rooted for the team during McDaniels' tenure.

You really are a sad person, jiz. Cutler is gone, McDaniels is gone, everyone has moved on. Why you won't, I have no idea.

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Tebow is 2-2 with one of the worst teams in the league. He has shown that he has the undefinable "it" in multiple games already. He has what you can't coach. We have seen two huge comebacks and an almost comeback in this last charger game. He is at his best when he is needed most. He has the one quality that has set all of the greats apart from guys like Orton, who folds under the smallest amount of pressure. Everything else can be improved upon with practice and repetition.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 08:40 AM
I agree, but Tebow is naturally accurate. He just needs to clean up his mechanics. I think we all saw how incredibly accurate he can be. He's not like an Orton who has never had pin-point accuracy even with near perfect form. He just needs to clean up his mechanics a bit and it will fall into place.

I still don't see it. Even on the pass to Fells for the TD, he put too much air under it and Fells had to wait. The one that got them down to the goalline was a duck thrown between 3 defenders. I'll give him a pass on the deep route to Thomas because it looks like he wanted Thomas to break out and Thomas kept to the route.

Miss I.
10-26-2011, 08:43 AM
LOL

True. Maybe I will have to go with chief fan. He shares the same mental capacity.

He does root to be a horrible, bottom of the league team. Maybe this makes him a charger fan?

No, Jhns, I have a sneaking suspicion he, as do I on most occasions, happen to take a different view of the team than do you. That's all, it isn't black or white or does it require going into a namecalling pattern. To be honest I have much more in common with his opinions that most of yours.

I support anyone who is a member of the Broncos organization even if I don't agree with their behavior or decisions. Healthy debate and discussion of an opinion or issue is one thing. name calling is quite another. I supported Plummer, I supported Cutler, I support Orton and Tebow because they are both current members of the team. I wish them success because that is for the good of the team. I may not like everything they do, but like dip**** members of my family, I still support them even if I don't alwasy like them. I still appreciate Cutler's talent, but I am not blind to the fact that the guy throws a lot of interceptions. I appreciated that Orton didn't cave in like Plummer did when Cutler was drafted, but I also know he isn't the answer to our QB debate. I really like Tebow and I am excited to see his energy, but the guy has a lot of room to improve. And yes, McDaniels I supported, hoping he would get his **** together, he didn't and he left our team a big mess, but life moves on.

Go Broncos! Go Tebow!

And Jhns, you don't ever call me a Raider fan. It just won't end well and I'd hate to have to make you my b****. ;D

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 08:43 AM
It's hilarious how a fanbase can get so "exited" over a horrible performance against one of the worst teams in the NFL. 3-7/8 of regulation time SUCKAGE and then a few miracles.

To sign me up on the TimBow train yet! I'll stay on the Bronco train.

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 08:44 AM
And Jhns, you don't ever call me a Raider fan. It just won't end well and I'd hate to have to make you my b****. ;D

;)

Swedish Extrovert
10-26-2011, 08:45 AM

This. I see a striking similarity between Tebow and Big Ben on the field. But off the field, Tebow is 100x the man Roethlisberger is.

Roethlisberger is an athlete, but mechanically speaking was never amazing. I think Tebow can surpass Ben.

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Bitter Jhiz has to pick a fight with anyone who wasn't on his hate parade and rooted for the team during McDaniels' tenure.

You really are a sad person, jiz. Cutler is gone, McDaniels is gone, everyone has moved on. Why you won't, I have no idea.

Rooted for the team? You all trollee and hated on everyone that questioned him. Why do you think it became so fun to post the way I do? You used to neg rep me and cry because I wouldn't say nice things about the guy driving this franchise into the ground. Of course the McFans want to move on, you all were morons as you were spreading hate to everyone that didn't agree with your stupidity.

You also havd to hate this franchise to just move on. So many still talk about Shanahans few failures, as if that was all he did. People still bring up Plummer and Cutler constantly. I don't see you crying about them. It is only McDaniels that you cry about. There is a reason for this.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 08:51 AM
I still don't see it. Even on the pass to Fells for the TD, he put too much air under it and Fells had to wait.

He had to throw it OVER SEVEN blitzers including at least one free runner in his face...

The one that got them down to the goalline was a duck thrown between 3 defenders.

So you're agreeing it was accurate?

jhns
10-26-2011, 08:54 AM
No, Jhns, I have a sneaking suspicion he, as do I on most occasions, happen to take a different view of the team than do you. That's all, it isn't black or white or does it require going into a namecalling pattern. To be honest I have much more in common with his opinions that most of yours.

I support anyone who is a member of the Broncos organization even if I don't agree with their behavior or decisions. Healthy debate and discussion of an opinion or issue is one thing. name calling is quite another. I supported Plummer, I supported Cutler, I support Orton and Tebow because they are both current members of the team. I wish them success because that is for the good of the team. I may not like everything they do, but like dip**** members of my family, I still support them even if I don't alwasy like them. I still appreciate Cutler's talent, but I am not blind to the fact that the guy throws a lot of interceptions. I appreciated that Orton didn't cave in like Plummer did when Cutler was drafted, but I also know he isn't the answer to our QB debate. I really like Tebow and I am excited to see his energy, but the guy has a lot of room to improve. And yes, McDaniels I supported, hoping he would get his **** together, he didn't and he left our team a big mess, but life moves on.

Go Broncos! Go Tebow!

I have supported everything other than McDaniels, after he had shown he was driving this franchise into the ground. I will always say a player isn't cutting it if they are playing poorly. Most, even moose, will as long as it isn't Orton (for some, just the QB position in general). I really like the posters that claim they just support the team with their Orton and McDaniels love, only to see them trash the RBs, d-line, and everyone else.

Anyways, when people start the smack with me, it would help your sanity if you just didn't take me so seriously. I'm not actually saying he is a raiders fan. I'm f'ing with him because he gets upset easily. It is fun to watch.

NFLBRONCO
10-26-2011, 08:56 AM
If Tebow wore Jersey #8 too

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 09:00 AM
He had to throw it OVER SEVEN blitzers including at least one free runner in his face...

the look was good, the execution was poor but I'm not complaining that he completed it.

So you're agreeing it was accurate?

oh no, I have no idea how that was batted down or picked.....same as above, good look, needs to improve on execution.

I still think he works the screen game 1,000 times better than pocket sloth.

Miss I.
10-26-2011, 09:02 AM
I have supported everything other than McDaniels, after he had shown he was driving this franchise into the ground. I will always say a player isn't cutting it if they are playing poorly. Most, even moose, will as long as it isn't Orton (for some, just the QB position in general). I really like the posters that claim they just support the team with their Orton and McDaniels love, only to see them trash the RBs, d-line, and everyone else.

Anyways, when people start the smack with me, it would help your sanity if you just didn't take me so seriously. I'm not actually saying he is a raiders fan. I'm f'ing with him because he gets upset easily. It is fun to watch.

well honey, it's hard to tell with you sometimes, you tend to go on McBenders a lot. but peace, I now return this thread to discussion of Tebow and how he can improve to be the next "Steve Young" or what not.

Durango
10-26-2011, 09:07 AM

But he was every bit as bad as Timmy looked for the first 55 minutes of Sunday's game early in his career.

Just look at his first couple of years in Tampa Bay.

The only difference between him and Tebow is that Tebow pulls out miracle wins, where Young rarely did early on.

Falconer
10-26-2011, 09:10 AM
It's hilarious how a fanbase can get so "exited" over a horrible performance against one of the worst teams in the NFL. 3-7/8 of regulation time SUCKAGE and then a few miracles.

I will agree that the Broncos had trouble putting together any good drives for the first 3 1/2 quarters of that game, but to say that Tebow's performance was suckage for that entire time is an exaggeration to say the least. Here is a good link to see an objective analysis of his entire performance: http://www.http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/you-got-served-all-tebow-all-the-time

jhns
10-26-2011, 09:13 AM
I will agree that the Broncos had trouble putting together any good drives for the first 3 1/2 quarters of that game, but to say that Tebow's performance was suckage for that entire time is an exaggeration to say the least. Here is a good link to see an objective analysis of his entire performance: http://www.http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/you-got-served-all-tebow-all-the-timeitsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/you-got-served-all-tebow-all-the-time

He hates Tebow because of his religion. There is no point in trying to reason with him.

Tebow was better than at least 16 QBs(out of 27) that played this past week. Bronco fans hatred of him doesn't make sense.

Kaylore
well honey, it's hard to tell with you sometimes, you tend to go on McBenders a lot.

McBenders...I'm going to have to remember that. :~ohyah!:

TheReverend
the look was good, the execution was poor but I'm not complaining that he completed it.

oh no, I have no idea how that was batted down or picked.....same as above, good look, needs to improve on execution.

I still think he works the screen game 1,000 times better than pocket sloth.

http://menversus.com/images/bertstare.jpg

Rewatch maybe?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011102300/2011/REG7/broncos@dolphins#menu=highlights&tab=recap

(*Apologize for pic quality, took screen caps to illustrate this nonsense.)

Because what you're currently saying is:

1. "Threw too high"

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/FellsScreen.png

I wonder why he had to "throw too high". Note the comment "Set it up beautifully" during play...

2. "Don't know how this wasn't picked or batted down and needs to improve execution":

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/FellsCatch.png

Well I DO know how it wasn't batted down or picked... because the ball placement is perfect...

DrFate
10-26-2011, 09:15 AM
I agree, but Tebow is naturally accurate.

The accuracy thing kinda puzzles me. In the 2010 Sugar Bowl Tebow was 31/35 for 482 yards. I watched that game and he was slinging the ball all over the field.

Right now he seems to throw a bad pass for every good pass. No one is going to argue that. Consistency is #1 on his 'room for improvement'.

But I don't believe he is inherently inaccurate. It's a combination of footwork, confidence, and familiarity with his receivers.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 09:16 AM
The accuracy thing kinda puzzles me. In the 2012 Sugar Bowl Tebow was 31/35 for 482 yards. I watched that game and he was slinging the ball all over the field.

Right now he seems to throw a bad pass for every good pass. No one is going to argue that. Consistency is #1 on his 'room for improvement'.

But I don't believe he is inherently inaccurate. It's a combination of footwork, confidence, and familiarity with his receivers.

It's all mental.

Miami brought the house OFTEN on Sunday.

Rigs11
10-26-2011, 09:21 AM

dude it was the playcallingHilarious!

strafen
10-26-2011, 09:21 AM
The accuracy thing kinda puzzles me. In the 2012 Sugar Bowl Tebow was 31/35 for 482 yards. I watched that game and he was slinging the ball all over the field.

But I don't believe he is inherently inaccurate. It's a combination of footwork, confidence, and familiarity with his receivers.It's kind of funny how one game has now defined what Tebow is all about.
Nobody took the time to break his performance down from last year, or even when he almost pulled that victory against SD. He did too many good things to criticize the guy...
It is as if his critics finally found the smoking gun they want to now prosecute Tebow for.
Too many real reasons about his performance, not to be mistaken with "excuses"
He will need another 5 games to be more comfortable in this offense, get better timing with his receivers, and for everybody on offense to be on the same page.
Let's wait and then talk about his perfomance when everything is said and done and we can look back...

MacGruder
10-26-2011, 09:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWRzN8YCsqQ

2010 Sugar Bowl:

482 yards passing
31-35 (attempts vs Completions)
4 TD's (3 passing, 1 running)

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 09:35 AM

Rewatch maybe?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011102300/2011/REG7/broncos@dolphins#menu=highlights&tab=recap

(*Apologize for pic quality, took screen caps to illustrate this nonsense.)

Because what you're currently saying is:

1. "Threw too high"

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/FellsScreen.png

I wonder why he had to "throw too high". Note the comment "Set it up beautifully" during play...

2. "Don't know how this wasn't picked or batted down and needs to improve execution":

Well I DO know how it wasn't batted down or picked... because the ball placement is perfect...

so you have no issue with him putting as much as he did on the screen?

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 09:39 AM
so you have no issue with him putting as much as he did on the screen?

Putting as much what?

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 09:39 AM
dude it was the playcallingHilarious!

Yup.ROFL! IThe gameplan is called: "run up the middle or one read and freak out"!Hilarious!

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Yup.ROFL! IThe gameplan is called: "run up the middle or one read and freak out"!Hilarious!

Nice to see you celebrating a rare Bronco win...

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Putting as much what?

Air....dammit, I'm not good and "working" and posting as I used to be....

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Nice to see you celebrating a rare Bronco win...

...after debating on picking up dog**** or watching the first 3-7/8 of regulation.:wave:

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Air....dammit, I'm not good and "working" and posting as I used to be....

...absolutely.

Fells doesn't even get touched until he's at the 1 yard line and stepping into the end zone.

I think what you're "seeing" isn't too much air under it, but the play developing over a LONG time and giving the defense an opportunity to react to it.

...but what you need to understand is the only defenders in the same ZIP CODE on that play are the ones coming after Tim... so letting it develop for another second only takes them further away from snuffing out the screen and ensures the play gets 7.

Hit the link I linked in the last post and click it to 1:50 and rewatch it.

You're chasing shadows for no reason.

Turd_Ferguson
10-26-2011, 09:46 AM
That is complete crap. For one, your conclusion doesn't jive with reality. He is 2-2 with one of the worst teams in the league. He has been far more productive than Orton. In his worst looking game so far, he still outplayed the majority of QBs this past week.

The majority?? Are you sure you dont mean he outplayed Moore and Flaco?

jhns
10-26-2011, 09:57 AM
The majority?? Are you sure you dont mean he outplayed Moore and Flaco?

No, I mean the large majority.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3344887&postcount=96

Tebow haters don't like reality.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 09:59 AM
...absolutely.

Fells doesn't even get touched until he's at the 1 yard line and stepping into the end zone.

I think what you're "seeing" isn't too much air under it, but the play developing over a LONG time and giving the defense an opportunity to react to it.

...but what you need to understand is the only defenders in the same ZIP CODE on that play are the ones coming after Tim... so letting it develop for another second only takes them further away from snuffing out the screen and ensures the play gets 7.

Hit the link I linked in the last post and click it to 1:50 and rewatch it.

You're chasing shadows for no reason.

No, I am trying to sound smart and failing miserably at it....

Turd_Ferguson
10-26-2011, 10:13 AM
No, I mean the large majority.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3344887&postcount=96

Tebow haters don't like reality.

Wow i stand corrected. What a craptastic week of QB play in the NFL... Brees isnt on there and he had a monster game, and I would argue ponder had a good game for his first ever start, but yes Tebow had as good or better numbers than most QBs in the league. Im not a Tebow hater, but if you found it fun watching those first 3 quarters sunday something is wrong with you. Detroit is going to be a great test of our exciting young quarterback I hope they put him in shotgun and he goes nuts out there, but if he plays like he did for three quarters in Miami this week and stafford is healthy it could be ugly. On another note I also think he is closer to Big Ben than Young... except he doesn't rape college girls in bar bathrooms.

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 10:13 AM
...after debating on picking up dog**** or watching the first 3-7/8 of regulation.:wave:

Were you even a little bit excited that we...

Won in Miami for the first time in franchise history,
Became the first team since the merger to come back from a 15 point deficit in the fourth quarter with under three minutes left and win,
won a game?

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Were you even a little bit excited that we...

Won in Miami for the first time in franchise history,
Became the first team since the merger to come back from a 15 point deficit in the fourth quarter with under three minutes left and win,
won a game?

Sure and sure, but to credit TimBoy for this without blaming him for putting us into that ugly predicament is ridiculous. We played HS football for 3-7/8 quarters and then hit a couple of lucky plays to beat the world champion Fish.

Puleeeeze!

jhns
10-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Wow i stand corrected. What a craptastic week of QB play in the NFL... Brees isnt on there and he had a monster game, and I would argue ponder had a good game for his first ever start, but yes Tebow had as good or better numbers than most QBs in the league. Im not a Tebow hater, but if you found it fun watching those first 3 quarters sunday something is wrong with you. Detroit is going to be a great test of our exciting young quarterback I hope they put him in shotgun and he goes nuts out there, but if he plays like he did for three quarters in Miami this week and stafford is healthy it could be ugly. On another note I also think he is closer to Big Ben than Young... except he doesn't rape college girls in bar bathrooms.

I didn't include anyone that had a way better week than Tebow, just the 17 that didn't.

The first three quarters were not as bad as some make them out to be. He had some horrible throws, and made just as many good plays in that time. The problem was the game plan. When they opened it up, Tebow helped win the game.

No QB looks good when they go 20 minutes between each pass. We had multiple drives stall with zero or one pass attempt. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3344595&postcount=71

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 10:40 AM

I just think you're picking poor examples to gripe about. Why not the Moreno overthrow out of the pocket? That's a very legitimate concern.

vonqkilla
10-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Tebow is better than Young. Talk about hate for the Bronco franchise.

:tebow:

Is there oxygen in your universe, or do you just breathe nitrous all day?

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 11:12 AM
I just think you're picking poor examples to gripe about. Why not the Moreno overthrow out of the pocket? That's a very legitimate concern.

that was obvious...that and the Decker throw were just poor throws. The poor throw to DT I think was a Tebow thinking DT was going to break the route off and DT not being in tune....I'll give him a pass on that one.

Some guys fundamentals can break down and they can still throw a good ball but Tebow needs to be fundamentally sound to throw well.

I can say this at least, he wasn't worming burning most of his throws this week...

Dedhed
10-26-2011, 11:12 AM

I see this as well. Ben was not an accurate passer when he got into the league, and he's still not anywhere close to a rhythm QB. He extends the play until he sees a target.

Archer81
10-26-2011, 11:18 AM

Yet you enjoyed watching Denver with Elway...

Strange.

:Broncos:

OABB
10-26-2011, 11:23 AM

Strange.

Elway didn't love teh jeezus. TGN is simple minded don't forget.

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Sure and sure, but to credit TimBoy for this without blaming him for putting us into that ugly predicament is ridiculous. We played HS football for 3-7/8 quarters and then hit a couple of lucky plays to beat the world champion Fish.

Puleeeeze!

A couple "lucky" plays? It's not like the game ended like the Bengals game with Stokely. Everyone stepped up, offense, defense, special teams. You don't need to be sour grapes just because Tebow was there too...

TailgateNut
10-26-2011, 11:29 AM
A couple "lucky" plays? It's not like the game ended like the Bengals game with Stokely. Everyone stepped up, offense, defense, special teams. You don't need to be sour grapes just because Tebow was there too...

Short of one on side kick we lose against MIAMI. It was Miami, wasn't it?

Who's beaten them this year?....and what are their combined records?....Goose eggs?....Nes Pas?

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 11:29 AM
that was obvious...that and the Decker throw were just poor throws. The poor throw to DT I think was a Tebow thinking DT was going to break the route off and DT not being in tune....I'll give him a pass on that one.

Some guys fundamentals can break down and they can still throw a good ball but Tebow needs to be fundamentally sound to throw well.

I can say this at least, he wasn't worming burning most of his throws this week...

The Decker throw?

Why I'm glad you brought that up!

I mentioned this on the podcast... people love citing that throw and completely ignoring this little gem:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/KnowBlock.png

^ That's Knowshon being completely de-cleted right in Tebow's face during the windup after coming over late to even pick up the blitz.

I call that play "KnowBlock Moreno"

Archer81
10-26-2011, 11:32 AM

Who's beaten them this year?....and what are their combined records?....Goose eggs?....Nes Pas?

1-9 record for Denver and Miami coming into this past sunday and you want to stupidly criticize our QB for winning a game between two bad teams.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 11:32 AM

Who's beaten Miami this year?

New England, the Jets, the Chargers, the Texans... that's a horrendously unfortunate schedule.

They've only played ONE team with a losing record (us, obviously).

jhns
10-26-2011, 11:35 AM

Not everyone can like the Broncos. You raider trolls should find a new site though.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 11:39 AM
The Decker throw?

I mentioned this on the podcast... people love citing that throw and completely ignoring this little gem:

^ That's Knowshon being completely de-cleted right in Tebow's face during the windup after coming over late to even pick up the blitz.

yes but Brady, Rodgers, Brees all make that throw. There is always an underlying explanation for Tebow not doing X, Y, Z right. He is has major accuracy issues.

but I will give you the Knowblock....I am going to steal that one.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 11:46 AM
yes but Brady, Rodgers, Brees all make that throw.

1. They certainly don't make that throw every time.

2. I agree and I am similarly appalled that Tim Tebow was not on the level of Brady, Rogers and Brees in his 4th start. How ****ing dare he. Back to Suck for Luck since we can't get a pocket.

There is always an underlying explanation for Tebow not doing X, Y, Z right. He is has major accuracy issues.

Um, no, there isn't always an underlying explanation. There is on that play. And you called the deep ball to Fells inaccurate... which I showed you was perfectly placed with a screen cap. And you said the TD to Fells was too high... so I showed you 3 defenders in his face and that Fells didnt get touched until he was crossing the goal line.

So quite frankly, I think the overwhelming evidence is that you have some axe to grind.

I implore you to bring some examples to the table we can actually discuss... but when you're calling perfectly placed balls inaccurate, what is there to talk about?

strafen
10-26-2011, 11:49 AM
The Decker throw?

I call that play "KnowBlock Moreno"We've got more Dolphins players closing on Tebow than we've had players to protect him. For the as many people as we had there, they looked to being pushed around bad
It looks like jailbreak there.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 11:52 AM
1. They certainly don't make that throw every time.

2. I agree and I am similarly appalled that Tim Tebow was not on the level of Brady, Rogers and Brees in his 4th start. How ****ing dare he. Back to Suck for Luck since we can't get a pocket.

You missed my point. NFL QB's have to make that throw, Tebow more than most because he vary rarely is going to have a clean pocket with teams pressuring him to stay in the pocket.

Um, no, there isn't always an underlying explanation. There is on that play. And you called the deep ball to Fells inaccurate... which I showed you was perfectly placed with a screen cap. And you said the TD to Fells was too high... so I showed you 3 defenders in his face and that Fells didnt get touched until he was crossing the goal line.

So quite frankly, I think the overwhelming evidence is that you have some axe to grind.

I implore you to bring some examples to the table we can actually discuss... but when you're calling perfectly placed balls inaccurate, what is there to talk about?

The deep ball to Fells was inaccurate. He made a good throw but it was a complete duck and if when that ball left his hands you thought it wasn't going to be batted down or intercepted you're lying. I agreed with you on the screen but you keep bring it up....

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 11:53 AM
We've got more Dolphins players closing on Tebow than we've had players to protect him. For the as many people as we had there, they looked to being pushed around bad
It looks like jailbreak there.

That's Beadles whiffing on blocking ANYONE

...AGAIN.

Getting ****ing sick of this kid. Potentially the worst LG in Broncos history. "He'll grow" or so we hear, but I'm really sick of waiting for it.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 11:54 AM
You missed my point. NFL QB's have to make that throw, Tebow more than most because he vary rarely is going to have a clean pocket with teams pressuring him to stay in the pocket.

The deep ball to Fells was inaccurate. He made a good throw but it was a complete duck and if when that ball left his hands you thought it wasn't going to be batted down or intercepted you're lying. I agreed with you on the screen but you keep bring it up....

W

T

F

Are you saying this stuff with a straight face?

I say again:

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 11:58 AM
W

T

F

Are you saying this stuff with a straight face?

I say again:

you take a screen shot from a different angle and not the game angle?

take a look at it here and when it left his hands (from the TV angle) 1:30 in...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8236b7e4/GameDay-Broncos-vs-Dolphins-highlights

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 11:59 AM
That's Beadles whiffing on blocking ANYONE

...AGAIN.

Getting ****ing sick of this kid. Potentially the worst LG in Broncos history. "He'll grow" or so we hear, but I'm really sick of waiting for it.

Yeah it has been troubling. He shows flashes and then its like he can't play football. Unfortunate.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 11:59 AM

1:32 seconds in

On throw to Fells:

"Now that's a great throw" - Deion, HoF'er

"Great throw over the linebacker, between two safeties... yeah!" - Mooch, 20 year career as offensive coach, including QB coach for HoF'er

"It was inaccurate" - Ray Finkle, Orangemane.com

Kaylore
10-26-2011, 12:00 PM

take a look at it here and when it left his hands (from the TV angle) 1:30 in...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8236b7e4/GameDay-Broncos-vs-Dolphins-highlights

I'm not sure what you're talking about. That is an amazing pass and a great catch.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 12:01 PM

SoCal just texted me. He wants his pity shout out back. :)

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 12:03 PM
On throw to Fells:

"Now that's a great throw" - Deion, HoF'er

"Great throw over the linebacker, between two safeties... yeah!" - Mooch, 20 year career as offensive coach, including QB coach for HoF'er

"It was inaccurate" - Ray Finkle, Orangemane.com

awesome, I am now in Mooch and Sanders class?

You know what, you're just to smart for me with football IQ. Your opinion's are always right and mine do not have any merit.

lonestar
10-26-2011, 12:04 PM

Hence the name of the thread.."What Tim could be with better accuracy

you can go back to sleep now,,

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 12:04 PM

SoCal just texted me. He wants his pity shout out back. :)

SoCal can only have that when he admits that Syndi Crosby wears a dress.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Hence the name of the thread.."

you can go back to sleep now,,

No one likes you....

TheReverend

You know what, you're just to smart for me with football IQ. Your opinion's are always right and mine do not have any merit.

Let's see...

I posted screen shots and quotes to support mine.

You've done... what? Made **** up?

No thanks. Like I said earlier, bring something to the table and we can talk. Until then, I retract my earlier "nice" statement and you were correct here:

jhns

It is pretty obvious that you have an agenda here. You are watching the replay of a great pass and questioning it at the same time...

lonestar
10-26-2011, 12:07 PM
yes but Brady, Rodgers, Brees all make that throw. There is always an underlying explanation for Tebow not doing X, Y, Z right. He is has major accuracy issues.

yet in college his % of completions was in the mid 60s..

yep the NFL ruined him..
Just maybe you might want to give him more than 5 weeks practice with the first team and 4.5 games before writing him off.

lonestar
10-26-2011, 12:08 PM
No one likes you....

do you think you can hurt my feelings.

Take a number better boys than you have tried..

lonestar
10-26-2011, 12:09 PM
It is pretty obvious that you have an agenda here. You are watching the replay of a great pass and questioning it at the same time...

not sure why your wasting your time on this schumck..

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Let's see...

I posted screen shots and quotes to support mine.

You've done... what? Made **** up?

No thanks. Like I said earlier, bring something to the table and we can talk. Until then, I retract my earlier "nice" statement and you were correct here:

Here's my point, until he can fix his mechanics to the point were they do not deteriorate under pressure (regardless of the pressure package or inability to block) and make throws on target from the pocket, he will not be a championship type QB.

Can this happen? Of course, I would not root against him on this. However, becoming a 48-50% passer to say 60% passer is not something that happens a lot. Have more weapons around him and a tutored offseason will help greatly. If someone like Norv was fired, he'd be the perfect OC for Tebow. He's done wonders with every QB he's been with save probably Heath Shuler.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Here's my point, until he can fix his mechanics to the point were they do not deteriorate under pressure (regardless of the pressure package or inability to block) and make throws on target from the pocket, he will not be a championship type QB.

Can this happen? Of course, I would not root against him on this. However, becoming a 48-50% passer to say 60% passer is not something that happens a lot. Have more weapons around him and a tutored offseason will help greatly. If someone like Norv was fired, he'd be the perfect OC for Tebow. He's done wonders with every QB he's been with save probably Heath Shuler.

Did you know Rogers is sub 50% (49.3%) when under pressure?

Or that Tom Brady barely cracks 50% (53.24%)?

Turd_Ferguson
10-26-2011, 12:21 PM

Strange.

Wow. What next? Orton led Broncos remind you of the Marino Dolphins?

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 12:21 PM

I assume you are using PFF for these ratings, right? Whose the top QB when pressured? Rogers...

vonqkilla
10-26-2011, 12:25 PM

His inability to pull the trigger creates the pressure, and its to the point even when there isnt pressure, his feet are so jacked he throws with bad accuracy.

Cant wait for Sunday. I mean honestly, he was so bad, improvement has got to be a given unless he throws ints.

I want aggressive, confident BA TT, not passive, hesitant, sissy TT.

Mindset could have alot to do with it.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 12:26 PM
I assume you are using PFF for these ratings, right? Whose the top QB when pressured? Rogers...

So now we're not talking accuracy/completion percentage? Convenient.

How has Tim done under pressure when all is said and done then?

3 TDs and 0 INTs vs the blitz...? Or does that not count for you either despite you changing the topic to that?

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 12:27 PM
His inability to pull the trigger creates the pressure

Sometimes, sure.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 12:30 PM
So now we're not talking accuracy/completion percentage? Convenient.

How has Tim done under pressure when all is said and done then?

3 TDs and 0 INTs vs the blitz...? Or does that not count for you either despite you changing the topic to that?

Accuracy and completion percentage are a direct correlation....you brought up the pressure stats on Rogers and Brady.

jhns
10-26-2011, 12:30 PM
His inability to pull the trigger creates the pressure, and its to the point even when there isnt pressure, his feet are so jacked he throws with bad accuracy.

Cant wait for Sunday. I mean honestly, he was so bad, improvement has got to be a given unless he throws ints.

I want aggressive, confident BA TT, not passive, hesitant, sissy TT.

Mindset could have alot to do with it.

LOL

You haters just don't give up.

They had free blitzers all day. Multiple guys on this line were getting beat before Tebow could finish his drops. You say this is Tebows fault...

You guys don't even seem to care that your blind hate makes you sound like idiots.

TheReverend
10-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Accuracy and completion percentage are a direct correlation....you brought up the pressure stats on Rogers and Brady.

Right, and you changed the subject AWAY from that for god knows what reason.

Rogers is 16th in the league under pressure as far as completion % is concerned at 49.3%...

vonqkilla
10-26-2011, 12:46 PM
You haters just don't give up.

They had free blitzers all day. Multiple guys on this line were getting beat before Tebow could finish his drops. You say this is Tebows fault...

You guys don't even seem to care that your blind hate makes you sound like idiots.

Wow, thanks for setting me straight, Mr. Objective.

For the record :

Im a ”hater” because Tim Tebow is clearly better than a HOF Qb that re-wrote passing efficiency records, led his team to a Superbowl Victory and was an ALL PRO 4 TIMES.

Your a child, cant believe I wasted any time whatsoever on you.

errand
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM

Why not start a thread that says what your aunt would be if she had a dick.......

enjolras
10-26-2011, 01:05 PM

I think I'm pretty on the record at this point voicing my concern about Tebow's throwing ability... but man I have to disagree.

That was a special throw. There are 15 QB's in the league who haven't made a throw like that in their lives. Just outside the linebacker and just in front of two safeties.

It didn't have a perfect spiral on it, but it wasn't a duck. It had enough spin on it for it to get where it was going. It was perfectly placed. An inch in either direction and it's not completed.

It was a hell of a throw.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 01:07 PM
I think I'm pretty on the record at this point voicing my concern about Tebow's throwing ability... but man I have to disagree.

That was a special throw. There are 15 QB's in the league who haven't made a throw like that in their lives. Just outside the linebacker and just in front of two safeties.

It didn't have a perfect spiral on it, but it wasn't a duck. It had enough spin on it for it to get where it was going. It was perfectly placed. An inch in either direction and it's not completed.

It was a hell of a throw.

I must be crazy, the wobble it came out on TV, I was sure it was going to end up bad.

bowtown
10-26-2011, 01:10 PM
I noticed that Brees also threw a couple of balls this weekend that weren't tight spirals. Tebow is already changing the league.

Agamemnon
10-26-2011, 01:14 PM

What the ****? Young was a far worse passer early in his career than Tebow, and didn't complete over 55% of his passes until his 5th year in the league. And they are pretty comparable as passers in college. You do know that Tebow is one of the most prolific passers in SEC history right? You are ****ing ridiculous...

jhns
10-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Wow, thanks for setting me straight, Mr. Objective.

For the record :

Im a ”hater” because Tim Tebow is clearly better than a HOF Qb that re-wrote passing efficiency records, led his team to a Superbowl Victory and was an ALL PRO 4 TIMES.

Your a child, cant believe I wasted any time whatsoever on you.

No, you are a hater because you blame Tebow for everything, even when it isn't his fault. You argue with people that say positive stuff because you can't stand the idea that he may be good.

Tebow being better than Young has nothing to do with it.

Don't worry. I have wasted my time with you even though you continually show what a moron you are.

"Unblocked blitzers show that Tebow is doing it wrong!"

Tebow is undefeated this season, with one of the worst teams in the league. Haters are full of fail.

jhns
10-26-2011, 01:32 PM
I must be crazy, the wobble it came out on TV, I was sure it was going to end up bad.

Haters gonna hate.

vonqkilla
10-26-2011, 01:50 PM
This message is hidden because jhns is on your ignore list.

Steve Young was really a joke on those orange TB teams, pick after pick. Something to be said for SF Rice.

jhns
10-26-2011, 01:53 PM
blah blah blah, I hate Tebow because he makes me insecure in my manhood, blah blah

Blah

We get it already.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 01:56 PM
What the ****? Young was a far worse passer early in his career than Tebow, and didn't complete over 55% of his passes until his 5th year in the league. And they are pretty comparable as passers in college. You do know that Tebow is one of the most prolific passers in SEC history right? You are ****ing ridiculous...

you think completion % in college (regardless of the conference) in college and the pros is comparable? Hardly. Look at the windows a QB has to make the throws in college and ones in the pros.

Rohirrim
10-26-2011, 02:00 PM

Hilarious!

Agamemnon
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
you think completion % in college (regardless of the conference) in college and the pros is comparable? Hardly. Look at the windows a QB has to make the throws in college and ones in the pros.

Not even my point. You said that Tebow didn't compare to Young as a passer, and that is patently false if you only compare them as young players. And if you are comparing Tebow to the older HoF Young you clearly have an agenda and should be ignored. Obviously, Tebow can't throw like the refined, older Young right now. Neither could Young his first four seasons.

jhns
10-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Hilarious!

We should bet on it! If you don't think Tebow is better than Young in 15 years, I won't post for a week. If you do, you don't post for a week. Deal?

Shananahan
10-26-2011, 02:19 PM
That's an attempt at humor, right? You're mocking yourself?

Ray Finkle
10-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Not even my point. You said that Tebow didn't compare to Young as a passer, and that is patently false if you only compare them as young players. And if you are comparing Tebow to the older HoF Young you clearly have an agenda and should be ignored. Obviously, Tebow can't throw like the refined, older Young right now. Neither could Young his first four seasons.

You brought Tebows college stats....not me. I compared their throwing motion.

Archer81
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
We should bet on it! If you don't think Tebow is better than Young in 15 years, I won't post for a week. If you do, you don't post for a week. Deal?

Yet you would continue to post for the agreed upon 15 year time frame?

Agamemnon
10-26-2011, 09:10 PM
You brought Tebows college stats....not me. I compared their throwing motion.

Just quit while you are behind. This is getting too stupid for words. They have very similar motions you fool...

HAT
10-26-2011, 09:19 PM
I noticed that Brees also threw a couple of balls this weekend that weren't tight spirals. Tebow is already changing the league.

All little known effects go through three phases....

DarkHorse30
10-26-2011, 11:14 PM
I agree with Joe Montana. Quit trying to change his throw, work on his footwork....and watch him win games.

Ray Finkle
10-27-2011, 03:44 AM
Just quit while you are behind. This is getting too stupid for words. They have very similar motions you fool...

Look at Young with the 49ers, he did not have the elongated delivery, it was more compact.

lonestar
10-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Look at Young with the 49ers, he did not have the elongated delivery, it was more compact.

WHO the **** cares ..

just change your descriptor to I hate Tebow and shut the **** up in Tebow threads, no one wants to see your troll answers .

Ray Finkle
10-27-2011, 06:03 PM
WHO the **** cares ..

just change your descriptor to I hate Tebow and shut the **** up in Tebow threads, no one wants to see your troll answers .

Shows how little you know. Where I have I said I wasn't rooting for Tebow? I said many times he has piss poor accuracy and if that doesn't improve, he'll fail.

Wanna take a guess if I have his jersey or not douche clown?

Agamemnon
10-27-2011, 07:07 PM

You are hopeless...

lonestar
10-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Shows how little you know. Where I have I said I wasn't rooting for Tebow? I said many times he has piss poor accuracy and if that doesn't improve, he'll fail.

Wanna take a guess if I have his jersey or not douche clown?

wow clever.

your posts show your not a supporter..

so why even pretend you are..

and so someone gave you a jersey.. BFD

as Agamemnon just commented

"You are hopeless"...

I beleive that sums it up quite nice..

ZONA
10-29-2011, 01:08 AM

I hear ya. People always try to compare these kids to what some of the elite QB's were at the END of their career. Nobody ever want to look back and see how some of these guys looked when they 1st took the field.

I don't think Tebow is nearly as bad passing as he looked last game. I mentioned this before. New system, 1st start in this system, 4th start overall and receivers not being on the same page. Of course you're not going to see a high % of accuracy. Yes, he also did look frantic but as he calms down some, gets on the same page as the other guys, and they all have some games together, it should definitely get better.

errand
10-29-2011, 05:57 AM
The Decker throw?

And you don't think that perhaps getting rid of the ball quicker....or basically having a quicker release would have enabled him to complete the pass despite less than adequate protection?

bowtown
10-29-2011, 05:59 AM
I agree with Joe Montana. Quit trying to change his throw, work on his footwork....and watch him win games.

That's what Elway said.